Every Picture Tells a Story (M/L, ADULT) 4-18-09 [COMPLETE]

Finished stories set in an alternate universe to that introduced in the show, or which alter events from the show significantly, but which include the Roswell characters. Aliens play a role in these fics. All complete stories on the main AU with Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

destinyc
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Every Picture Tells a Story (M/L, CC, Adult) pt 20- 11/19/08

Post by destinyc »

“Wow, Max, your hair looks great,” Cameron exclaimed as she ran her fingers through it. You can’t even see the extensions.” Cameron felt of Max’s longer locks, a puzzled expression on her face. “Who did them for you?” Cam questioned.

“Um, I really don’t remember. All the stylists you suggested were booked up or not working, so we just tried a few places by the mall till somebody could fit me in. I’m not really sure the name of the place. They all kinda looked the same after awhile,” Max lied, forced to resort to this lame story since his longer hair was due to a little alien influence.

Cameron started work on Max’s temporary tattoos, a variety of geometric and Asian designs, placing them on his bicep and his back.

“There you go,” Cameron patted Max on his bare back. We’d like the designs to last a few days, if possible, so try not to scrub those areas, no harsh soaps, ok?”

“Ok,” Max agreed as he looked at his back in the mirror, amazed at how different he looked in less than a day.

Liz came out from behind the curtain in a low-cut silky platinum-colored dress and with a full skirt and matching heels. Cameron had applied her make-up and given her silky long waves. Ashley fastened a rhinestone necklace around Liz as Liz finished putting on her earrings.

“Liz, of course, you get to be on the receiving end Max’s attentions tonight. You’ll be in the side chair like he was last night.”

Janelle and Nigel walked in together, surveying the progress of the group.

“Everyone about ready?” Nigel inquired.

“Max just has to finish up with his clothes. Cam finished his tattoos a few minutes ago,” Ashley explained. “Hi, Janelle, I see you got my message,” Ashley smiled and winked.

“Wouldn’t miss it for the world, Ashley,” Janelle smiled mischievously. “Liz, how is it going so far? Do you guys need anything?”

“Everything has been great, Janelle. No complaints,” Liz responded cheerfully.

“I saw Izzy today, but I had to lie through my teeth to keep her and Alex from showing up here tonight.”

“Yeah, we had to dodge them at the mall ourselves, today,” Liz concurred.

A confused look clouded Janelle’s face, wondering why Max and Liz couldn’t at least have said ‘hello’ to Alex and Izzy.

“We were buying silk sheets for our new apartment,” Liz started to explain, “And Max looks about twenty-five, right now. Probably too much to explain in the middle of the Dillard’s bedding department.”

“Ah,” Janelle sighed in understanding.

Max had earlier slipped behind the curtain to change. Ashley had set out a white button-front shirt, faded and worn 501’s, a distressed leather belt and little else.

“Ashley,” Max called out from behind the curtain. “There aren’t any boxers here,” Max reported.

“You’re going commando, tonight,” Ashley said, trying to restrain her smile.

“What?” Max shouted in disbelief.

“Don’t worry, you don’t have to unbutton all the buttons.”

From behind the curtain came Max’s sigh of exasperation. The women in the room couldn’t help but snicker.

“Is there anything else you need to talk to Max and Liz about? Cause, I promise you, they won’t be hanging around very long after this is over,” Ashley said knowingly.

“No, I’ll be back later in the week,” Janelle explained. “I just didn’t want to miss the show,” she whispered to Ashley with a laugh.

“I heard that, you know,” Max called out from behind the curtain. “All right, I’m ready,” Max emerged from behind the partition.

Janelle, who worked with models every day, was completely taken aback at the sight in front of her. Her mouth opened a little and her eyes opened wide in amazement. With the longer hair and scruff, Max looked nothing like the eighteen-year-old version of himself that Janelle had seen Saturday.

“That’s Max?” she questioned dumbly.

Max laughed slightly at her reaction.

“Yeah, Janelle, it’s me,” Max smiled, moving forward, his unmistakable amber eyes giving him away.

“Whew, I’ve got to remind myself I’ve known this kid since he was twelve,” Janelle muttered to Ashley who chuckled at her reaction. Janelle absentmindedly picked up a take-out menu from a side table and started fanning herself with it.

“Liz, I’m going to have you, um, tip, Max for his performance,” Ashley handed Liz a few twenties, a fifty and a hundred dollar bill.”

“So, the more impressed I am, the bigger tip he gets, huh?” Liz inquired playfully.

“Something like that,” Ashley smiled.

Liz was seated in a corner where Ashley had draped the walls with dark cloth. Nigel readied the camera and lights, knowing that whatever shots he wanted, he would have to get during the next few minutes as Max and Liz would be long gone as soon as soon as this lap dance was over. Fortunately, the two were so photogenic; it wasn’t difficult to get the shot he needed.

Max took his spot a few feet in front of Liz, smiling. While the circumstances of his life could’ve made him shy and withdrawn, his life-long friendship with Liz gave him confidence and strength. Without her, he never could have done something like this, with her, he felt like he could do anything.

“I love you, you sexy thing,” Liz silently told him, smiling.

Max smiled and winked at his girlfriend, “Love you too, honey. You ready to do this?”

“Oh yeah,” Liz shuffled the crisp bills through her fingers.

Music from the Black Crowes sounded from the stereo as Nigel moved behind his camera.

Baby, here I am
I’m the man on the scene

Max started toward Liz, rolling his hips from side to side with each step. His fingers went to the top button of his white shirt, slowly unbuttoning it, eyes locked with Liz’s. Her smile went wide as he danced toward her.

I can give you what you want
But you gotta come home with me

He went for the second and third buttons, revealing a bit more of his tan, sexy chest. Liz’s mouth started to water at the sight of him. The sound of Nigel’s shutter was obscured by the thudding bass.

I have got some good old lovin’
And I got some more in store

Unfastening the fourth and fifth buttons exposed his taut abdominals. With the sixth, his shirt was completely unbuttoned. He quickly pulled his shirt tail out of his jeans. Remembering Liz’s reaction from last night as he touched himself, he ran his right hand over his hard chest and abdominal muscles, causing Liz’s breath to catch in her throat. Max yanked the shirt from his shoulders, baring his biceps and his new tattoos. Max stripped the shirt from his arms and spun it into a long rope, throwing over the back of Liz’s chair, pulling himself closer to her eager body.

When I get through throwin’ it on you
You gotta come back for more

Max dropped the shirt then grabbed the sides of Liz’s chair behind each of her shoulders. Max did pushups against the chair, lowering his chest down to meet Liz’s mouth. Her mouth opened slightly and her tongue licked her lips ready to kiss his firm chest, but just as her lips almost met his skin, he pushed back, teasing her.

“Remember last night?” he said, seductively, silently.

Liz nodded almost imperceptibly.

“Why would the rules be any different for you?” he smirked as he danced back.

Liz raised her eyebrow in a silent challenge.

Boys and things that come by the dozen
That ain’t nothin’ but drugstore lovin’

Max danced smooth figure-eights away from Liz, fingering his belt buckle, teasing her as he toyed with it.

“Come on, Max, take it off,” Liz purred seductively through their connection

Hey little thing let me light your candle
cause mama I’m sure hard to handle, now,
Gets around

Never one to disappoint, Max unfastened the buckle and whipped off the belt.

Max looped the belt around Liz’s body as he worked his way between her knees.

“Hey handsome, come here and I’ll give you a little somethin’,” Liz teased as she stuffed a twenty into the waistband of his jeans, her fingers brushing his skin.

“Aww, just a twenty?” Max countered.

“Show me more, and I’ll show you more,” Liz waggled her eyebrows.

Action speaks louder than words
And I’m a man of great experience

Max popped the top button of his 501’s, the jeans settling a little lower on his hips. He rolled his hips forward thrusting his cock toward Liz, her hot breath tantalizing the little bit of flesh he just exposed. Liz’s tongue snaked out trying to get a taste of his hot skin.

“Not yet,” Max playfully chastised in Liz’s thoughts.

I know you’ve got another man
But I can love you better than him

Max fell to his knees as his mouth found Liz’s breasts, spilling over the top of her dress. His scruff tickled her creamy mounds as his tongue traced the tan skin at her plunging neckline. Liz instinctively fisted her hand in his longer hair as she tried to keep him ministering to her eager flesh. She thrust another twenty into his pants to thank him for his attentions.

Take my hand don’t be afraid
I’m gonna prove every word I say

Max stepped behind Liz reaching down and running his finger from her lower stomach, tracing a swirling line up to the valley between her breasts, traveling to the bare flesh heaving above the neckline of her dress.

I’m advertising love for free
So you can place your ad with me

Liz leaned back into Max, her long silky hair tickling his exposed flesh. She turned her head to nip lightly at Max’s sensitive flesh, barely grazing him before he moved away.

Boys come along a dime by the dozen
That ain’t nothing but ten cent lovin’

Max danced back to the space between Liz’s spread knees, his hands traveling back to second button on his jeans, popping it loose in one quick stroke before turning around, his backside facing Liz.

cause, Mama, I’m sure hard to handle, now,
Gets around

Max thrust his hips to the side with each beat, his jeans shimmying down a bit with each movement till the cleft of his ass was just visible. He ran his hands over his denim covered backside with long, smooth strokes, looking back at Liz with lust-filled eyes. All the women in the room audibly whimpered.

Yeah
Hard to handle now

Max rolled his hips sinuously, giving Liz a stunning view as his jeans slipped slightly. Liz leaned forward, surprising Max as her tongue darted out to lightly lick the cleft of his ass. The unexpected touch was met with a playful chastisement from Max,

“Unh-unh, remember, no touching.”

“That wasn’t touching, that was tasting. And I would like a little more please,”
Liz purred silently.

Oh, baby

“Oh, you’ll get your chance to do all the tasting you want.”

Baby, here I am
I’m the man on your scene

Max turned and threw his right leg over Liz’s left and he rocked his hips lower and lower, till he straddled her leg.

I can give you what you want
But you gotta come home with me

Max ground his hard cock into her thigh, rolling his hips over and again.

I have got some good old lovin’
And I got some more in store

“Closer?” Liz pleaded.

When I get through throwin’ it on you
You gotta’ come runnin’ back for more

Max gave Liz a teasingly thoughtful expression as he inched slightly closer to her aching heat.

Liz slid another twenty in his waistband.

Boys and things that come by the dozen
That ain’t nothin’ but drugstore lovin

“How much more do you want to see tonight?” Max questioned silently.

“Everything,” Liz whispered.

Max tore the third button loose from his jeans, Liz’s eyes sparkling with delight.

Cause, Mama, I’m sure hard to handle, now

Max threw his left leg over her right, straddling her.

Gets around
Hard

Max ground his groin to Liz’s heat, eliciting a moan from her throat, an echo resounding throughout the room.

Hard to handle now
Oh yeah, yeah, yeah

Liz slid the last twenty around to Max’s backside, dipping her hand deeply below his waistband before depositing the bill to fan out of his jeans.

Boys come along a dime by the dozen
That ain’t nothing but ten cent lovin’

Max drove his cock closer and closer to Liz’s heat with each thrust. He bent closer to plant sensuous kisses at her neck. Satisfied that he was safely hidden from view, he discretely opened the fourth button, the swelling of his cock the only thing keeping his pants up at this point. Liz poked the fifty in, near the fly of his jeans, grazing his cock with her fingers as she did so.

“Ooh, I feel so dirty,” Max jokingly confessed to Liz.

“You should,” she growled seductively in reply.

Cause, Mama, I’m sure hard to handle, now,
Gets around

“One more?”

“Liz, I can’t.”

Yeah

“Come on…”
Liz cajoled.

So hard to handle now
Oh yeah

“I’ve got this hundred left.”

Baby

“Wherever should I put it?”
Liz asked coyly.

Good lovin’

Max continued to grind into Liz’s core; her hips bucked against him as she lifted slightly from her chair.

Baby

Wanting to feel his full length stroking against her clit, she pressed her left hand to his backside to force his cock even closer to her clit, causing his jeans to slip yet a bit further down.

Baby

Max and Liz’s foreheads touched as the space between them became almost nonexistent.

Oh, oh Good lovin’

Liz reached into Max’s pants, popped the final button on his jeans and deposited the hundred in a very strategic location, but not before she slipped her fingers below to stroke his firm cock.

I need Good lovin’

“Liz!”

Got to have it all yeah

“So why would the rules be any different for you?” Liz teased silently, reminding Max of the moment last night when he stripped her of her bra at the end of the lap dance he received.

So hard to handle now

As the song ended, Liz pulled Max into a deep kiss, her fingers laced through the curls at the nape of his neck. Max was leaning so far into Liz that his jeans had completely slipped down, revealing his perfectly sculpted ass to the camera and everyone else in the room. Max and Liz could still hear Nigel’s shutter snapping, and they both started to blush and laugh.

“Ok, guys, I’ve got what I need,” Nigel called out. “You can, ahem, fasten up now, Max,” Nigel said with a chuckle.

“You’ll have to give me a minute,” came the muffled reply as Max’s forehead rested against Liz’s shoulder.

“Um, ladies, can you?” Liz twirled her finger in a circle, asking the other women in the room to give Max a moment of privacy.

A groan of disappointment came from the three other women in the room.

Liz helped Max collect the cash stuck in his waistband as he was finally able to re-button his jeans.

“Here you go, Ashley,” Liz collected the bills and folded them in a stack, holding them out to Ashley as Max busied himself with re-buttoning his white shirt.

Ashley chuckled, “It’s ok—you guys keep it. Go out somewhere nice tomorrow night. You’ve definitely earned it,” she continued to laugh, her eyes smiling in amusement. “Back here-9:30 am,” Ashley called out as Max and Liz raced out of the room.
Max and Liz entered their hotel room, breathless from the sprint out of the suite and down the hall.

“Mmm, alone at last,” Max growled ready to take Liz immediately, but Liz was not through toying with him.

“Hold that thought,” Liz teased, a mischievous sparkle in her eye. “I did make a promise last night that I hadn’t been able to fulfill yet,” Liz alluded coyly.

With a snap of her fingers the stereo came to life, Adam Ant’s song provoking Liz’s next move.

It's at times like this the great heaven knows
That we wish we had not so many clothes

Liz reached behind her ear, unfastening the rhinestone earring she had been wearing, her hips making seductive figure-eights. She gently tossed the earring on the nightstand, smiling at Max and locking eyes with him.

So let's loosen up with a playful tease
Like all lovers did through the centuries

She reached for the other earring and deposited it in a similar fashion, her hips swaying to the beat.

We're just following ancient history
If I strip for you will you strip for me?

Max reached for his top button, flashing Liz a sly smile. She raised her eyebrow, and Max responded by unbuttoning another button, revealing his tanned chest as he had just done moments before in front of the camera. Max rolled his hips in waves, his groin thrusting toward Liz.

Uh-huh-huh

Liz reached behind her neck, unfastening the clasp of her necklace. It quickly gave way, sliding down the front of her silky dress and crashing to the floor in a glittering heap.

When it gets so hot, the end of the day
You may find your clothes getting in the way

Max responded in kind by dropping two more buttons on his shirt. This time, he danced toward her, allowing her to run her hand through the opening of his shirt, touching his taut muscles and smooth skin.

If a pretty dress hides your true desire
Fold it nice and slow, throw it on the fire

Liz turned her back to Max, looking over her shoulder at him as he gazed at her lustfully. She reached behind her, slowly pulling down the zipper that held her dress. Once it was pulled past the cleft of her ass, she raised her arms as she continued to move in curling waves, playfully wrapping one hand over her wrist above her head, and let her dress fall to a puddle on the floor.

Max unbuttoned his last two buttons, his bare chest gleaming tan against the white shirt. He reached to his right cuff, pulling the sleeve from his arm. He reached to the left cuff, pulling the remainder of the shirt from his body. Max then stretched out his left arm, his shirt held in his fist, and dropped it to the floor, his hips and shoulders moving seductively. Liz giggled at the dramatic gesture.

Uh-huh-huh

Her back turned to Max, Liz bent at the waist, her platinum-colored cheeky panties riding up high on her ass, causing Max to groan audibly. Her nearly bare bottom swaying to the beat, she unfastened each sandal, and then turned around, playfully kicking each shoe at Max, forcing him to jump out of the way.

“Hey, watch out,” he laughed.

We don't need to see what the butler saw
Or a mirrored room with a mirrored floor

Max kicked off one shoe, and then the other. Liz looked at him knowingly, as she was down to her undies, but Max still had on his jeans.

All those sneaky looks gazing down on you
Are no substitute for our rendezvous

“Hey, I’m going to get all the mileage I can out of these jeans,” Max chuckled.

“Ok, ok. I’ll give you one button.” Max popped the top button on his 501’s, his hips circling.

Liz smirked, “Oh come on, I think I should get to see a little more than that.”

Uh-huh-huh

“Button number two, then,” Max challenged. “Your turn, darling.”

It's at times like this the great heaven knows
That we wish we had not so many clothes

Liz reached to the fastening at the back of her bra with one hand, deftly unfastening it, her eyes locked on Max.

So let's loosen up with a playful tease
Like all lovers did through the centuries

The bra fell to the floor, revealing her beautiful breasts, her nipples hardening in the cool air of the room as she ran her hands over her creamy mounds, rolling her shoulders as she moved nearer to him. Max’s mouth started to water in anticipation. Liz smiled and raised her eyebrow in a challenge.

If you think it's cheap or a bit risqué
Please don't say a word I'll just slip away

Max popped the third button on his jeans revealing his dark hair and the base of his cock, grinding his almost uncovered length to the last garment she wore. Liz’s pulse raced faster at the sight of what was awaiting her.

I am not a man who believes in lies
Like an octopus with big x-ray eyes

Max slowly released the fourth button, taunting Liz with what he knew she wanted.

Don't freeze up girl, you're looking quite a sight
Be generous, I want it all tonight

As if by tacit consent, they decided to finish their private strip tease together. Simultaneously, Max popped loose the fifth button of his jeans, sending them to the floor, as Liz disintegrated the seams on her panties so they would fall away just as quickly.

Enticed by the show they had put on for each other, by being able to complete what they had to earlier restrain, their mouths crashed together in hungry kisses, devouring each other till they were breathless, Max’s hands palming the creamy globes of her breasts, lightly pinching her nipples between his fingers. Liz spun them around till she backed Max up to the bed, pushing him down underneath her. Smiling, she trailed wet kisses down his neck, his chest, and his abdominals. His breath caught in his throat as Max realized what Liz was about to do.

Liz looked back at Max seductively, then darted her tongue to lick his throbbing head. She wrapped her mouth around his thickness, her mouth caressing the sensitive ridge. She took him deeply into her mouth, running her tongue along the responsive underside.

Liz was stretched out in the opposite direction of Max, lying on her stomach. Max ran his hand across her beautiful bottom, his fingers slipping inside her folds to find her hot core. Liz groaned appreciatively as Max’s hand stirred her arousal, her scent filling his senses. Even as she pleasured him, he was taunted with his desire for her. As she continued to lick and suck his rigid flesh, he coaxed her to move on top of him, lifting her hips to his chest.

Max thrust his tongue into her heat, gratified at the moan that buzzed against his cock. After dipping his tongue in Liz’s essence over and again, his tongue sought to part her folds and snake out to reach her clit, giving her the attention he knew she desired.

Max’s ministrations spurred Liz to take in more of Max’s length, trying to envelop him completely in her warm, wet mouth. Max suckled on her clit, causing her to grind her mound to his lips, begging for more. Wanting to build her orgasm to fantastic heights, he released her clit, returning to her heat, then traveling past it with his mouth, flicking her tight rosebud with his tongue. This new sensation elicited a muffled squeal from Liz’s throat as she took him as deeply as possible, her hands reaching under Max’s thighs, cupping his balls and running her fingers along the sensitive flesh behind them.

Max returned his attentions to Liz’s hot, swollen nub, burying his fingers deep in her core, coaxing the bundle of nerves buried deep.

Through the depth of their connection, Max and Liz could feel the other’s desire, their need, which drove both to intensify their attentions. Their bodies glowed at the two points where they were joined, both of them thrusting their sex to the other’s mouth, desperate for release.

Max could feel Liz’s belly tighten against his chest, could feel her panting against his throbbing hardness. He thrust his tongue up hard against her clit, his two fingers buried deep in her heat and his little finger tickling against her bottom.

Liz’s scream was nearly muted as Max’s cock grew inside the warmth of her mouth. As she came, Max groaned in release as his seed spilled into her mouth. Liz swallowed his essence as he drank the juices from her heated core.

As their climax subsided, they turned their attentions to delivering sweet soothing kisses to tender flesh.

Max guided Liz to join him on his pillow, slipping his arm underneath her neck, leaning down for a kiss. Their essences mingled on their tongues, and they smiled at the taste. Their bodies exhausted, Liz snuggled into Max’s chest, gracing the tan skin with a sweet kiss before closing her eyes. Max kissed the top of Liz’s head as he pulled her even closer, joining with her again in their dreams.
Last edited by destinyc on Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DestinyC's New Fic
"My Brother's Keeper"
destinyc
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Every Picture Tells a Story (M/L, CC, Adult) pt 21- 11/23/08

Post by destinyc »

Alien_Friend-Thanks so much. When considering all of Max's options for the lapdance, I felt commando was the way to go! :lol:
Jan-I'm glad you found this story. I hope you continue to enjoy it! :D
Natalie-Why, thank you so much :P
Kate-Of course readjusting to real life will be the challenge for them, but will provide lots of comedy for the rest of us. And of course the magazine reveal will be a big moment, but we still have some time before that happens! :D
And, yes, my husband still enjoys it very much 8)
Hunter-Well, um, yes, I guess you could say they did :shock: :oops: :shock: And risque' is a very good word to describe much of this fic (and so many of my other favorites as well)! hee hee.
keepsmiling-Yes, I think so! :D

Thanks for all your feedback! It is so appreciated! Also--If any of you have in intimate knowledge of Latin dancing (the cha cha in particular) please pm me. That scene is coming up soon, and I just want to make sure I'm on the right track. Thanks so much, Destiny

Without further ado. here we go...

After making love in the early morning hours, as had become their habit, Max and Liz showered, preparing for the adventures the day had in store. As they were wrapping the fluffy bathrobes around each other, the hotel room phone rang.

“Hi, it’s Ashley. Listen I’ve already cancelled your room service this morning, so we can all eat together in the café. We need to discuss the particulars of some of the upcoming shoots.”

“Ten minutes ok?” asked Liz as Max stood behind her, running his fingers through her hair to dry it.

“No problem,” replied Ashley.

“Café in ten,” Liz reported, kissing Max sweetly on the cheek.

They dressed quickly and headed to the hotel’s café.

“Morning,” Max and Liz greeted the crew already seated at the table. The waiter brought coffee and juice for the table. The group placed their order with the waiter and sipped their drinks.

“Sorry to change your breakfast plans so suddenly, but we need to go over a few things,” Ashley started.

Max and Liz nodded over their cups of coffee.

“We need to showcase a bit more of the hotel. We’ve got some outdoor photos planned for later in the week, but we thought we could do a shot near the large fountain in the foyer,” Ashley explained.

“What exactly are we going to do in the foyer, Ashley?” Max asked, considering the fantasies they had shot already, he was a bit uncertain of what they might be asked to do in the hotel’s entryway.

“Dancing. Something Latin, I was thinking,” Ashley took a bite out of the toast sat down in front of her. “I can get you some instructional DVDs, give you some practice time.

Max and Liz smiled knowingly at each other.

“We won’t need the DVDs. We’ve got this covered,” Max responded succinctly then took a bite of his Tabasco-covered eggs.

Ashley, Cameron and Nigel looked at the two quizzically.

Liz chimed in to explain, “We had this gym teacher from sixth grade and all through high school who thought that we should learn to dance. So every spring, we danced—the cha cha cha, meringue, rumba, tango, waltz…”

“Even salsa if Ms. Simmons was feeling—‘inspired’ I guess you could say,” Max chuckled.

“She was ‘inspired’ when Coach Williams, the very young freshman boys’ basketball coach, would come dance with her,” Liz grinned. “Well, we sort of took to it naturally, I guess, and kind of became her ‘star pupils’,” Liz continued.

“Always the overachievers, eh?” Nigel quipped as the sipped his coffee.

“Something like that,” Max blushed.

Max and Liz gazed at each other warmly, recalling all the times they danced together, how they craved each other’s touch, how their bodies were drawn closer and closer together until they were scolded by Ms. Simmons.

“I do think we were the only sixth graders to ever get in trouble for dancing too closely together,” Liz grinned and winked at Max as she took a bite of her pancakes. Liz had discreetly allowed her pancake syrup and the Tabasco from her eggs to puddle together at the side of her plate.

“Maintain your frame!” Max channeled the voice of their gym teacher, the table chuckled in response. “As soon as her back was turned we were stuck together again,” he smiled at the memory.

“I had absconded with my mother’s copy of Dirty Dancing,” explained Liz, “A very well-worn copy, I might add. How many times did I make you watch that movie?” Liz turned to Max, grinning mischievously.

“Thousands,” Max stressed the syllables, running his hand over his face, amused.

“Remember when we tried to teach Michael to dance?” Liz looked at Max.

“Oh God, that was awful.”

“Our friend Maria desperately wanted her boyfriend to take her to prom-- he had two left feet and a horrible temper,” Liz explained.

“What Michael lacks in finesse, he makes up for in force,” Max grimaced.

“So, he refuses our help, disappears for an hour every night, Maria thinks he’s cheating on her at this point,” Liz animatedly retold the events of last spring. “Prom night, Maria is completely despondent, Michael finally shows up, dressed to the nines and sweeps her off her feet,” Liz finishes the story as she crumples her cloth napkin and lays it by her plate.

“Too embarrassed to let us help him, he paid a private dance instructor $40 an hour for lessons,” Max raised an eyebrow and shook his head.

“Well, when I danced with him, you did threaten him with his life if he didn’t return me in ‘pristine condition’,” Liz countered with good-natured sarcasm.

“Honey, he’s nearly a foot taller and more than a hundred pounds heavier than you—of course I threatened him,” Feeling slightly guilty, Max added sheepishly, “Ok, so I’m a little over-protective.”

“We noticed,” Ashley and Cameron replied in unison, amused smiles on their faces.

“So, did you two ever compete?” Nigel questioned.

Max and Liz had to laugh again.

“Ms. Simmons certainly wanted us to compete, but she could never break us of the habit of dancing so close together, so she refused to sign us up. But, otherwise, our footwork, turns, everything else was great.”

“Well, for what I need, close will be just fine. Make it sexy, and I’ll be a happy guy,” Nigel finished the last of his breakfast.

“I need to get outfits for you two, so we’ll probably shoot the dancing scene tomorrow or the next day,” Ashley looked through her schedule. Ashley took a big breath as she prepared herself for the next topic of conversation. “We’ll be doing some outdoor work later in the week, and let’s just say, I won’t need to buy any costumes for that,” Ashley smiled, holding her breath.

Max and Liz were a little taken aback, but tried to recover and not seem too shocked.

“More details, please?” Liz said hopefully.

There will be a pool shot under the waterfall, so all the really naughty bits will either be under the water or obscured by the waterfall. There will be some shots where you are pressed closely together, so Liz’s breasts will be covered that way. There will also be some shots of you out of the water, but you will be shot from the back.

“Guys, we’re not going to submit any photos that wouldn’t be appropriate for the magazine. The area will be very secure. Most of the staff will be at a training seminar downtown. We’ll have the area blocked off—we’re going to take care of you,” Nigel reassured.

Max and Liz looked at each other, silently having their own conversation for a moment. Then Max turned back to Nigel,

“Ok, if everything will be as secure as you say, then we’ll go along with it.”

“And if it is not,” Max wordlessly communicated to Liz, “Then I’ll take care of it.”

“Honey, I’m sure it will be just fine. Quit worrying,” Liz responded through their connection.

“So, Liz, are you ready for the vertical pole today?” Cam questioned.

“Yeah, I’m good to go, I think.”

“First, we’ll shoot the bad boy portion of our threesome scene and then reset for the vertical pole,” Ashley stated as she rose from her chair at the breakfast table. “I’ve got the names of a couple of Latin dance clubs you might want to check out tonight. Brush up on your cha cha cha,” Ashley looked back at them and grinned.

“Max, you’ll be up first in my chair, so Nigel can get any single shots he needs,” Cam directed as the five headed toward the suite.

“Let’s get to work,” Nigel declared, opening the door to the suite.
~~~~~~~

With his longer hair, scruff, temporary tattoos, and black boxers, Max lay on his side, playing the part of the bad boy in the threesome scene they began a couple of days ago. Ashley dressed the bed in red silk; Cameron was finishing up with Liz, who was again dressed in the white lace teddy and black silk robe.

Ashley ran her thumb along the iPod controller, scrolling through the list.

“Let’s go with a little old-school Billy Squier,” Ashley mumbled to herself as she chose the music for the shoot.

Nigel had snapped dozens of shots of Max alone on the bed, turned inward to lust after an imaginary Liz.

“Liz, dear, go ahead and join our bad boy on the bed, will ya’?” Nigel instructed. “Remember, Liz, I need you to stay on your back. Max, do whatever you want, but stay on your half of Liz,” Nigel chuckled.

Liz assumed the same position she had previously, though this time, the face that appeared above hers was scruffier, the hair longer, but those beautiful amber eyes stared into hers as they had almost all her life--he was still her Max.

“Hey, baby,” Liz purred as she leaned up to kiss him.

“Alright guys, remember, this is new, exciting, forbidden—that’s what we’re going for here. Max and Liz smiled at each other. There was a certain paradox to their relationship. Certainly, they had only started making love just recently, but they both knew they had loved each other for years and had always craved each other’s touch. Their friends often accused them of living in their own little Max and Liz world, which was often truer than not. Nigel’s voice broke them out of their reverie,

“Whenever you’re ready.”

Max didn’t need to be asked twice. Max’s eyes darkened as he looked at Liz hungrily. The music started as Max smiled mischievously up at Liz.

“Gotta’ get to work,” Max waggled his eyebrows as he planted a kiss on her lips before moving down her body.

You got me runnin' baby
You give me somethin' way beyond revenue

Max placed warm, wet kisses down Liz’s neck. Her left hand caressed the back at his neck, fingering through the silky curls at his nape.

You put the magic in me
I feel the magic when we do what we do

Max ran his hand underneath Liz’s silk robe, purposefully trailing a silvery path just out of Nigel’s line of sight.

And oh...

Liz’s mouth opened as she gasped a breath when Max ran his finger just inside the hem of her lace teddy, nearing her heat.

I can't do without you for too long...you're my situation
You're my kinda lover...
my kinda lover
my kinda lover

Max peeled away the robe from her left shoulder as his lips continued down her neck and along her collarbone, Liz’s body growing more excited with each kiss.

my kinda lover
my kinda lover
my kinda lover

Max looked up at Liz as he gently tugged at the strap of the teddy, exposing just a bit more of her breast before his mouth concealed the newly exposed flesh.

You keep me all together
You take me out whenever I'm lettin' down

Max’s tongue traced a line just where the fullness of her breast began. He could feel her hand behind him trying to draw him even nearer.

You got the motions baby
I got a notion maybe I'll stick around

The scruff of Max’s beard tickled along the soft curve that he had revealed, bringing a smile to Liz’s lips. His hand cupped her fullness and his hot breath against her skin made her moan softly.

And oh...

Max’s teeth grazed Liz’s left nipple through the white lace as she arched toward his mouth.

I can never doubt you for too long...I can't see no reason
You're my kinda lover...
my kinda lover
my kinda lover

Liz’s left hand traced along Max’s firm bicep where the tattoo temporarily resided. She couldn’t resist running her hand along the well-defined muscles of his arms, recalling the many nights of her life when those arms were wrapped around her, holding her tightly.

my kinda lover
my kinda lover
my kinda lover

Liz’s eyes were closed, concentrating on the delicious torture Max was delivering on her body. It would be oh so easy to forget about the other three people in the room.

When you come 'round I never get down---I fly across the floor
I can see you comin' on me...and I can't ask for more

Max thrust his hips discreetly forward, letting Liz feel the effect she was having on him. Her arms tightened around him even more as she wanted his hard length somewhere else entirely.

Rock me, sock me, baby you got me ridin' to the end
Rake me, shake me, baby you make me--turn me on again

Liz ground her body even closer to Max, her thigh stroking along his hard length.

“Liz…” Max groaned silently, wanting her again.

You got my motor racin'
I find my thoughts embracin' your every move

Max’s long hair ran through Liz’s fingers as his mouth traveled further down her body.

I wanna set you reelin'
I wanna make you feel the way that I do

Max pulled back the corner of Liz’s robe as he kissed the sweet flesh of her inner thigh causing Liz’s eyes to open wide in response.

And oh...

Max’s tongue slipped inside the hem of her teddy, the scent of her arousal filled his senses. The scruff of his beard made her inner thighs pink though her hand in his hair tried to draw him even closer to her heat.

I been thinkin' 'bout you for so long
I don't wanna lose ya--you're my kinda lover...
my kinda lover
my kinda lover

Max rolled over on top of Liz’s left side, the tattoos on his back visible to Nigel’s lens. Max’s head rested on Liz’s mound as the hand concealed by his body sneaked inside the lingerie, seeking out her heat.
my kinda lover
my kinda lover
my kinda lover

“Max, we gotta’ get out of here,”
Liz pleaded with him silently.

my kinda lover
my kinda lover
my kinda lover

“Just a few more seconds, honey,”
he responded as his mouth continued kissing her nether lips through the lacy teddy.

my kinda lover
my kinda lover
my kinda lover

As the song faded, Max and Liz looked straight into the lens of Nigel’s camera, obviously desperate.

Nigel started to chuckle lightly, “Half an hour to reset, guys.”

Max and Liz barely made out Nigel’s order as they raced out of the room and down the hall.
DestinyC's New Fic
"My Brother's Keeper"
destinyc
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Every Picture Tells a Story (M/L, CC, Adult) pt 22- 11/26/08

Post by destinyc »

Eve-Thanks! They might not show the pics to the parents, but...
Janet-We'll see a bit more from the moms today that will shed a little more light on that situation.
Alien_friend-Again, thanks so much.

Happy day-before-Thanksgiving to all my American readers, happy Wednesday to everyone else :D

Regardless, more time for me to write this week! Yea!! :lol:

Max and Liz barely made it inside their hotel room before their clothes were in shreds on the floor.

Within seconds, Max picked up Liz as she drove her heat down onto his rigid cock, her back against the hotel room door. Her chest heaved with the relief of finally feeling him inside her.

She wrapped her legs tightly around his waist as he drove deeper into her warmth.

“Oh God, honey, I needed you so much,” Liz confessed as she pulled him to her mouth, their tongues tangling in a passionate kiss.

Max spun them around to the bed, their bodies crashing to the mattress as Max thrust into her slick heat needing to feel every inch of her wrapped around him.

“I couldn’t wait another minute to have you, Liz,” Max replied as his lips crashed down on hers in a bruising kiss.
Liz lifted her legs to Max’s shoulders, giving him every inch of her aching core. Her hands clutching his hips, her fingers gripping his ass, she pulled him as deeply as possible inside her. Liz groaned with pleasure as he filled her over and again.

Liz fisted her hand through Max’s hair as she arched off the bed to meet his firm stroke.

“You feel so good inside me, Max,” Liz moaned as his thrusts multiplied in intensity.

Max bent down to suckle first one taut nipple and then the other as he slipped his hand in between them, his thumb stroking her clit as he continued driving his length to her very depths. The silvery trails across their bodies throbbed with intensity.

Liz screamed Max’s name as her walls closed in tightly around his flesh and her heart beat rapidly against the heat of his mouth that kissed her breast.

“Liz!” Max moaned in release as his seed spilled into her.

The stars that swirled in a dark sky faded into another image—in their mind’s eye, they watched themselves stand at a building of used red brick with a dark green door. Max slipped a key inside and opened the door, holding it for Liz as she entered and peered around inside. Liz carried with her the silk sheets they had recently purchased.

Liz turned to Max, still catching his breath after their lovemaking, and raised her eyebrows to question what they had just seen. This was obviously not a memory from their past. His chest still heaving, Max smiled and caressed her hair,

“In two months it will be our apartment,” Max took a breath and his eyes welled up a little, “Our first home,” he explained, pulling Liz into a sweet, long kiss.

They clung to each other, watching the tell-tale silver begin to gradually fade, as they wondered what other visions they might come to see.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile, back in Roswell…

The bells on the door of the Crashdown jingled as a smiling Diane Evans took a seat at the counter.

“Hi, Nancy,” Diane greeted her friend, “Can I get a coffee, please?”

“Sure,” Nancy replied, having already reached for a cup in anticipation. “Have you heard from the kids today?”

“Not yet, I tried calling earlier, but it went to voice mail, so I thought I’d try again in a few minutes,” Diane said with a gleam in her eye.

“What are you up to, Di?” Nancy asked conspiratorially.

“Is Jeff in the back?” Diane peered through the window of the pass through.

“No, he’s out buying some new restaurant equipment. He won’t be back for a couple of hours,” Nancy replied.

“Good, I thought of a way to wheedle the truth out of my son. I thought you’d like to listen in,” Diane flashed a smile. “Of course, I wouldn’t normally stoop to such trickery, but you know how those two are.”

“Oh I know, ‘We’re just friends, Mom’ or ‘Quit bugging me about Max, Mom,’” Nancy channeled an exasperated Liz.

“And it’s not like they would actually date anyone else,” Diane continued. “I know, plenty of girls have called the house, but Max won’t give them the time of day.”

“They think that being best friends prevents them from being more than that, but that just seems ludicrous. I have never seen two people more devoted to each other than those two. If Liz was ever hurt or sick when she was little, no one could get near her but Max,” Nancy recalled as she removed the coffee pot to refill a customer’s cup.

Diane smiled secretly, knowing full well why Liz wouldn’t let anyone else take care of her, though today was not the day to share that with Nancy Parker.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ten and a half years ago, the Evans’ back yard-

While Phillip took Isabel to ballet class, Max and Liz were enjoying a play date together, swinging, sliding down the slide, and traversing the jungle gym. The normally quiet Max seemed to come alive in the presence of his best friend, Liz Parker, so Diane frequently invited her to their home.

“Higher, Max. Race me higher!” Liz shouted as the two flew higher and higher into the twilight of the evening. They drove the swings so high that the chains went slack and the legs of the swing set would jerk out of the ground a little as they crested in the arc of their journey. Giggling and squealing, they flew higher and higher until one of the links on Liz’s swing gave way, sending her flying to the ground.

“Lizzie!” Max called out in panic as he rushed to her side.

Diane Evans had gone to the pantry for a couple of cans of green beans, when she returned to her spot at the kitchen window. She looked outside to see Liz lying on the ground, her head bleeding from a nasty gash. She rushed out the backdoor.

Max cradled Liz’s head in his lap and instinctively placed his small palm on the wound to cover it.

“Lizzie! Lizzie!” he called to her urgently. Liz’s eyes fluttered open at Max’s voice.

Diane ran to the two small children and what she saw made the breath leave her body for a moment. Her small son’s hand glowed silver against his friend’s head wound. When he took his hand way, the gash had disappeared.

He bent down and gently kissed Liz’s forehead,

“All better,” Max said softly.

When Max realized his mother was witness to what he had just done, he looked up at her with fear in his eyes.

Diane smiled at her young son and went to the two children still on the ground.

“Did you make her better?” Diane asked softly as she ran her hand over her son’s dark brown hair.

A smiling Max nodded in response.

“Come on, let’s take her in the house,” Diane picked up a still groggy Liz, took her inside and lay her on top of Max’s bed to recuperate.

When Diane went to Max’s room an hour later to call the two to dinner, she found them fast asleep, Max’s arms wrapped protectively around Liz.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nancy returned the coffee pot to the warmer, resuming her conversation with Diane.

“I know they are just eighteen, but they have always been so responsible. Probably too responsible, if you ask me,” Nancy chuckled.

“True,” Diane glanced up at her friend, “I mean what pair of twelve-year-olds voluntarily open college savings accounts of their own accord? We had to fight Izzy every step of the way to save some of her money. She would have used it all for clothes and shoes otherwise.”

“When Liz turned sixteen, we were going to let her withdraw some money to buy a car. She refused and when we asked her why she said, ‘Max already has a car, why would I need one?’ looking at us like we had lost our minds or something,” Nancy recalled, shaking her head.

“You can’t pry them apart with a crow bar,” Diane added, though this in itself was common knowledge.

“I remember when Jeff and I sponsored that class trip to Santa Fe when they were ten. Middle of the night in that high school gym, girls on the right of the half court line, boys on the left, Jeff and I get up to check on the kids, and of course, who’s smack in the middle of the court, but Max and Liz, all snuggled up together in their sleeping bags,” Nancy laughed, trying to catch her breath. “So Jeff tries to wake them up and make them scoot apart, but the more he tries to move them, the more they just cling to each other,” Nancy’s nose wrinkled and her eyes were alight with amusement as she retold the story.

“Jeff tries and tries to wake them up, but they are sound asleep, and so he goes to pick up Liz and move her back to her side of the gym, but, still asleep, Max tightens his grip on Liz and gets this scowl on his face like he is ready to tear into Jeff if he tries to move her again.”

“I am shaking so hard because I’m trying not to laugh out loud, and finally, I convince Jeff to let them be so we don’t wake up the other two hundred people sleeping in the room,” Nancy’s eyes watered with laughter.

Diane chuckled at her friend’s story, recalling another time when Max and Liz’s devotion to each other was so evident. “Christmas that year, all six of the kids were there and exchanged their presents, roasted marshmallows in the fireplace, watched all the Christmas movies…and of course, that was the year they figured out how to zip their sleeping bags together, like I wouldn’t notice,” Diane shook her head, but then her mood shifted as she continued her story. “And when I went in there to check on them, of course, there they were together, and they looked so peaceful and serene, it took my breath away. When I stepped closer, I could feel the love all these kids had for each other just rolling off them in waves. I mean, I know it sounds corny,” Diane looked away at the empty space in front of her, “I just sat down at the kitchen table and cried.”

Nancy looked quizzically at her friend as she refilled her coffee cup.

Diane tried to grasp at a reason for her emotional reaction, “When we adopted Max and Izzy, we loved them right away, of course. Then we were just heartsick when we learned that Michael had been abandoned along with them, but he had already been taken in by that son-of-a-bitch Hank,” the normally demure Diane continued, “But, you just hope that your children will find somebody to love someday, you just usually don’t expect it to happen to them at age six,” Diane chuckled pointedly through her glaze of tears. “So do you think they’re sharing a room this week?” Diane asked, shaking off her tearful expression.

“Liz said they had two rooms, but even if they do, they’ll only wind up in one of them,” Nancy responded.

“That may be a clue right there,” Diane considered. “Otherwise, she wouldn’t have felt compelled to mention it,” she cocked her head in thought.

“You may be right,” Nancy raised her eyebrows. “They think they’re so sneaky, but age and experience count for something,” she smirked. “How about you join me for an early lunch before the rush—a Will Smith, Saturn rings and a cherry coke?” Nancy smiled. “And then we’ll do a little snooping?” Nancy bit her lip in much the same fashion as her daughter.

“Sounds like a plan,” Diane’s eyes brightened at the prospect.
DestinyC's New Fic
"My Brother's Keeper"
destinyc
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Every Picture Tells a Story (M/L, CC, Adult) pt 23- 11/30/08

Post by destinyc »

Carrie-Thanks so much-I'm glad you were able to catch up! We miss you when you're not here. :wink:

Alien_Friend-Well, sometimes in R/L vs. R/F, our priorities are very different (of course, R/F is usually way more fun!)
Diane senses that M&L's relationship has changed, and she wants to see if she is on the right track. The moms will later discuss why the kids may be keeping all this a secret.
Since Max and Liz's friendship blossomed at a much earlier age, Max will have a stronger tie to humanity, especially his family. :mrgreen:

Natalie-The moms will do a bit more meddling to see if they are right. 8)

Hunter-So glad you're back!! Enjoy the next bit!

A/N Here are the two main sources I used to help me write the scene if you want to check the out. Of course these don't belong to me either!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6KnUW9N3Zo
http://verticaldance.com/Beginerpoledancemoves.htm

~~~~~~~~
After a quick shower Max and Liz ran to the suite with only seconds to spare. Nigel, Ashley and Cameron smiled amusedly at their breathless entrance.

“All warmed up?” Ashley questioned as she handed Liz her costume for the vertical pole shoot.

“I’m good to go,” Liz responded confidently, knowing Ashley was trying to get her goat. Liz chuckled as she stepped behind the screen to dress in the red spangled bikini top and bottom costume. After sliding into the barely-there ensemble, Liz sat in Cameron’s chair for touch ups to her make-up and hair.

Max wore a dark grey shirt, the sleeves rolled up tightly against his biceps, charcoal-colored slacks and dress shoes for the scene. His part in this process was pretty simple—sit back and try to avoid passing out from the raging hard on that was certain to happen.

Nigel readied the lights and took his place behind the camera.

Cam swept up Liz’s hair into a secure updo, added sequins around her eyes, thick eyelashes and red gloss to her lips. After slipping on a pair of very tall stacked heels, Liz was ready to go. She handed Ashley her iPod to jack into the stereo.

“It’s already cued up; just hit play when we’re ready.”

Liz blew a kiss at Max—he smiled back at her in return. She had kept her plans closely guarded from Max, wanting to surprise him. When the unmistakable riff of The Edge’s Rickenbacker guitar cut through the room, Max sucked in his breath in anticipation.

Johnny take a walk
With your sister the moon

Liz began her dance in a handstand, her legs descending into a deep V, her feet touching down as she pulled her body up sensuously against the pole, her ass grinding into the hard metal as she arched forward. Max had watched her perform in gymnastics meets and dance recitals for years, but he had never seen anything quite like this.

Let her pale light in
To fill up your room

She dipped her bottom to the floor, her hands grasping the pole, briefly throwing her knees wide, exposing her core to him were it not for the thin strip of costume covering it. Liz’s eyes locked on Max as she fluidly closed her legs and stood, arching her back deeply as she rolled upright. Shaking his long hair to the side, Max’s eyes went wide and his mouth grew dry as his jaw gaped open.

You've been living underground
Eating from a can

She grabbed the pole and began her ascent, her left leg extended, crossed over her right , then brought both legs in, clutching the pole as she rose to the top with seeming effortlessness.

You've been running away
From what you don't understand...
Look

At the top of the pole, eight feet in the air, Liz turned upside down, her left leg crossed over her right. Max swallowed hard at the sight—her beautifully tanned skin, her taut muscles, her luscious breasts that threatened to spill from the sequined bra.

She's slipping
You’re sliding down

She began her descent, spinning slowly in an inverted crucifix, her back arched and arms spread wide, circling the pole with the strength of her thighs to guide her. Max was astounded at her skill and a little afraid as the moves Liz executed seemed rather risky.

“Overprotective, much?” Liz chided through their connection.

Max smiled sheepishly at having been caught.

She'll be there
When you
hit the ground

Grabbing the pole behind her, she righted herself, spreading her legs into a deep split as she finished her descent. Max groaned as Liz once again opened her body wide to him. He had just had her moments ago, but images like this one were impossible to ignore.

It's all right, it's all right, all right
She moves in mysterious ways

Pole in hand and feet spread apart on the floor, Liz rolled up sensuously to the music, gazing seductively at Max. He briefly wondered if these moves might have more practical applications.

She chuckled at him silently.

Grasping the pole above her body, Liz held herself aloft as she began a body wave, her muscles rolling sinuously like a flag moving in a strong breeze. She then hooked her knee over the pole and swirled around to meet Max’s gaze once again. She smiled to see his transfixed expression.

O-o-oh

Liz moved to a pole box split, her right foot on the ground, with both legs extended flush against the pole. She smiled seductively at Max, facing him.

“Honey, could we change our plans for tonight? I’d sure like to see you do that again. Naked, maybe?” Max teased wordlessly.

She slowly lowered her left leg, her bottom flush to the pole as she rolled up from the waist in a wave-like curve before taking the pole in hand to make her next ascent, again cradling her body against the pole as she rose in a spiral.

“How about you take me out first and then I’ll do the splits for you?” Liz bargained silently.

“Naked splits?” Max begged.

“Ok, naked splits,” Liz conceded.

Johnny take a dive
With your sister in the rain

Liz inverted her body along the pole, her hands behind her as she continued her descent in a pencil move, her back arched slightly with her head pointed down at the floor. She seemed to defy gravity and Max wondered how much of her routine was assisted by her newfound powers.

“A little alien, but mostly me,” Liz responded, grinning.

Let her talk about the things
You can't explain

She continued down in a slow spiral held only by her hands gripping the pole behind her. Max’s eyes were fixed on the grace and skill in Liz’s body.

To touch is to heal
To hurt is to steal

She lowered her legs to a deep split as she continued her downward spin, her thighs wide as Max rose slightly from his seated position, trying to completely take in the beauty of her sensuous movements. He was gratified that he would be the only man to see underneath that small scrap of sequined fabric between her legs.

If you want to kiss the sky
Better learn how to kneel
On your knees, boy

Liz pulled her legs back up straight, bent her left leg behind the pole, pulling into a cradle and sliding down the pole, ending with her knees on the floor as she pulled up her head and locked eyes with Max. She slid her legs to the side, lifting her right leg to the ceiling, again teasing Max with a brief look at her spread-open thighs.

Max groaned audibly.

She's the way - She turns the tide

On her knees, Liz rolled her body forward, her chest at her knees, her arms stretched out on the floor in front of her.

She sees a man, inside the child

Like a sacred offering, Liz arched back completely, her thighs opened wide, presenting him her core, her belly and her breasts as her body rolled into the arch, her head falling back to her feet and her arms opened wide behind her.
At the sight of Liz like this, Max forgot to breathe for a moment, awed as he was by her beauty and her love for him.

Yeah

Moving each foot to the floor, Liz again opened her thighs wide as she rose to grasp the pole.

Her right arm extended at the top and her left toward the bottom, Liz spun around the pole, her right knee bent behind, her left leg extended as she spiraled higher and higher.

Both hands moved above her head as her legs lengthened into a figurehead position, her whole body arched as she spiraled in descent.

Love

As she climbed the pole again, both hands reached to the ceiling, her body spinning slowly, her back and bottom flush against the pole.

Lift my days, light up my nights

She pulled her legs into a split, then rolled her body up so that she was once again upside down. Liz spiraled down held to the pole only by her right knee and left shoulder, her arms open wide, reaching toward Max.
His craving for her was insatiable—he couldn’t get enough of her.

Love
One day you will look... back
And you'll see... where

Still inverted, Liz moved to a shoulder mount with her hands in front of her and her legs split.

You were held... how
By this love...

She brought her legs forward, righting herself, her right leg bent down and her left extended as she spun to the floor.

While you could move on this moment
Follow this feeling

Grasping the pole in front of her body, her right hand above and her left below, Liz began a cradle spin, then extended her legs wide in a cradle split, her thighs spread wide before Max.

“Do you know what you do to me?”
Max pleaded with her soundlessly.

Standing and holding the pole behind her body, Liz stood in front of Max, her body rolling and undulating against the pole. Max’s length was rigid, his desire evident.

His desperation hit Liz in waves, and with her eyes, she promised to soothe him.

O-o-oh

She arched her back deeply, her bottom grinding into the length of the pole. She grabbed the pole above her head, then slid down quickly into the splits against the floor. She drew her right leg to her left as she rolled onto her stomach before rising to her feet.

“God, Liz,” Max groaned.

Oh love
Oh love, lover
Move you

Grasping the pole with her hands at the far ends, she sent her body flying again, holding her body away from the pole, her legs pulled up into a seated position.

Spirit move
Baby love me
Move
Baby love me
Move you

As she continued to spin she lengthened her thighs and bent her knees behind her in a carousel move, her flat stomach tight as she flew around the pole.

Baby love me
Move with it
She moves with it

Lift my days, light up my nights

As the music faded, Liz controlled her downward spin, sliding down to the floor, her knees bent behind the pole as the driving beat faded.

“A bit more than basic, wouldn’t you say?” Ashley looked at Nigel who chuckled and shook his head.

Nigel, taking sympathy on poor Max called out, “We’ll meet you on the patio for lunch in fifteen minutes.”

“Should we just choose something for you?” Cameron asked.

“Just order us the special,” Max responded desperately as he shooed Nigel, Ashley and Cameron out the door before melting the lock.

He stripped out of his clothes in seconds as Liz unfastened the bra top of her costume and slid off her bottoms then passed her hand over her face, removing the theatrical make-up. Max took Liz in his arms as they crashed to the bed. Little time for romance, they desperately needed release.

“I need you inside me,” Liz cried out, and Max complied.

He thrust his hard length inside her at once, the shock of it taking her breath away for a moment.

“Are you ok?” Max looked at Liz, concerned.

“More, give me more,” Liz’s eyes were dark and her breath ragged and she drew him nearer with her hand fisting through his hair.

Max could feel her juices coating his cock, and he slid into her with deeper and deeper thrusts.

Knowing their time to make love was short, Max shifted their positions. He slid Liz’s legs almost together beneath him with his thighs straddling her hips, bringing his cock into constant contact with her clit.

Liz gasped at the sensation as she grasped his ass pulling him even deeper into her. Max leaned down to capture Liz’s lips in a passionate kiss, the scruff of his beard tingling across her cheek. His hard body pressed in close to hers, Liz ground her heat to his rigid length, building waves of desire within her. It didn’t take very long in this position to make her come hard with the pressure of each thrust driving toward her clit. As her walls fluttered and contracted against his cock, he couldn’t restrain his orgasm any longer, spilling his seed into her welcoming body.

The frantic quality of their lovemaking brought forth a rapid series of images they could not yet discern. People they had not met, places they had not been flashed in a rapid montage that they someday hoped to understand. All they could do right now was try to catch the breath they so desperately needed.
DestinyC's New Fic
"My Brother's Keeper"
destinyc
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Every Picture Tells a Story (M/L, CC, Adult) pt 24- 12/3/08

Post by destinyc »

Hunter-Seriously, you don't have to wait for the other shoe to fall. No sucker punches here--I promise. Sexy, romantic comedy all the way. :D The pole dancing took a lot of research! (I know-who would have thought it?!)

Ms_BuffyAnneSummers-I'm so glad you found it! Hope you enjoy the next part! :P

Carrie-Thanks so much! Like I told Hunter,the dance took a long time to get right, so I'm really glad I finished that part. I'm glad you're enjoying it. :D

Alien_Friend-Don't we all live in perpetual Liz-envy? :lol:

XAF RU208 -Why thank you! And, yes, I do! :D

pandas2001-And here you go... :D

Kate-I'm just just impressed you were that limber ever--sadly for me, not so much :roll: (Being able to do the splits in middle school was about it :lol: )

Natalie-Thanks so much!

Kitten88-I really wanted to explore how they would be different if their friendship started at a much younger age, so I think that confidence would have developed because of that. I'm so glad you are enjoying it!

Eve-Thanks so much! There's more mom stuff coming up right now... :D

A/N-This part is a little shorter, but I'll be back with more of the sexy stuff on Sunday. :D

With no time for a proper shower, Max and Liz tidied themselves as best they could with a pass of their hands before quickly throwing on their clothes and heading to the patio. Their sweet iced teas were already at their places and they gulped them down hurriedly after their recent “workout.” The waiter rushed to refill their glasses.

“The special today is shrimp salad,” Ashley informed Max and Liz as they gulped their second glass of tea.

“Sounds great,” Liz commented, still slightly breathy after all of today’s physical activity.

The waiter had gone inside to pick up their orders, so Liz glanced around for the tea pitcher. Without a second
thought, she went to the drink station, picked up the silver metal pitcher wrapped in a napkin and offered refills to the table before refilling her own.

“Old habits,” she shrugged, not shy about pouring a round of drinks for the table.

“Thanks, honey,” Max smiled, then suddenly the two large glasses of tea he drank so quickly affected him,

“Excuse me a minute. I’ll be right back,” Max hurried inside the hotel.

He had left his phone on the table, and it started to vibrate against the teak tabletop.

Liz looked toward the door, but Max had already disappeared inside. She looked at the caller’s name and decided she should pick up.

She stood and stepped away a few feet as she flipped open the phone.

“Hi, it’s Liz,” she said cheerily to Diane Evans.

“How is my other daughter doing today?” Diane said over the speakerphone as she and Nancy hid out in the break room of the Crashdown.

“I am doing very well today,” Liz said cheerfully, leaving out, ‘Pretty great, considering your son and I have had mind-blowing sex three times today and it’s just now lunchtime.’ Liz cringed at her dirty inner monologue.

Standing up to take the call suddenly made Liz realize she needed to go to the restroom as well.

“Well, what do they have you modeling today?” Diane inquired.

“Some sleepwear and dancewear,” Liz replied, not exactly lying, but not exactly telling the truth either.

“Are you two going to do anything fun while you are there?”

“We went to the mall a couple of days ago and we’re going out dancing tonight,” Liz responded truthfully, waving Max to her as he appeared at the doorway to the patio. She put her hand over the receiver,

“Come talk to your mother. I’ve got to go to the bathroom.”

“Mom, I’ve got to run to the little girl’s room. Here’s Max,” Liz thrust the phone in his hands as she walked quickly inside, Max noticing how her sundress was clinging to her curves with her rapid steps.

“Hey, Mom, what’s up?”

“Just calling to see how my son is doing.”

“I’m doing great,” Max responded, not wishing to reveal the reason for his excellent mood.

“What are you modeling today?” Diane asked.

“Shirt, slacks, shoes, that kind of thing,” Max explained succinctly.

“Oh, yeah? What about Liz?” Diane questioned.

Max’s mind ran through Liz’s various stages of dress that day—nothing, lace teddy, nothing, sequined bra and panties, nothing, sundress.

“Um, dresses, I think,” Max puffed out his cheeks as he tried to get through this conversation.

Diane and Nancy looked at each other, confused.

“Are you doing anything for fun?”

Again Max ran through all the fun things he’d done so far this week-- making love with Liz numerous times, getting a lap dance from Liz, getting *ahem*other things from Liz, watching Liz pole dance today, just “watching Liz” for that matter…Max shifted uncomfortably in his slacks, turning toward the bushes so he could readjust himself.

“Son? Are you there?”

“Yeah, Mom, um, I don’t know maybe we’ll go to the movies or something,” Max drew a blank on any reasonable answer that he could give his mother, forgetting about their real plans for the evening in his panic.

Diane and Nancy shook their heads at his obvious evasion.

Already convinced that her son was hiding something, Diane had a trick up her sleeve to test him further.

“I wanted to ask you, I have a friend from the hospital auxiliary whose niece is coming to visit in two weeks and she was needing to find a nice young man to show her around Roswell. I saw a picture, and she is really pretty,” Diane was crafting this fib on the fly.

“No way, Mom,” Max replied definitively.

“It’s not a date, just a favor for a friend,” Diane cajoled.

“No, Mom, I’m busy.”

“Well, with whom are you busy?” Diane queried, knowing the answer full-well.

“Liz.”

“Well, what about the next day?”

“Plans with Liz.”

“The day after that?” Diane pressed.

“Plans. With. Liz. Hey, why don’t you call Jim Valenti? I’m sure Kyle would love to take out the new girl in town. God knows he’s already burned through all the old ones,” Max commented wryly.

“Ok, well, I’ll try the Valenti’s then,” Diane laughed silently. “Tell Lizzie we love her and we’ll see her soon,” Diane looked up at Nancy with wide eyes as she realized her mistake, slamming the cell phone closed quickly.

“We?” Max questioned to himself, closing his phone. His mood brightened as he saw Liz returning to the table with the waiter following a few footsteps behind her.

Max helped Liz take her seat and then sat down himself as the waiter distributed the shrimp salads. The waiter also sat a cut-glass cruet in between Max and Liz.

“The special sauce as the young lady requested,” the waiter commented.

“Thank you,” Liz smiled broadly.

“Well, I’m starving, Shall we eat?” Max questioned innocently as the rest of the table just snickered and picked up their forks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile, back in Roswell

“Well, Max was certainly being evasive, wasn’t he?” Diane raised an eyebrow, a little aggravated with her son.

“I don’t think Liz was lying exactly, but I don’t know that she was telling the whole truth either. Maybe Max didn’t remember what she was wearing this morning,” Nancy tried to ease her friend’s mind.

“I don’t think so.” Diane knew exactly how observant her son was when it came to Liz Parker.

“When they were in tenth grade they received a permission slip on Monday for some field trip they were taking Friday. Liz was studying at our house that Thursday night, and she was tearing through her backpack, her purse, everything trying to find that slip. Well, Max came back in the room, asked her what she was looking for and she told him. He knew exactly what she was wearing four days before and could even tell her in which pocket she put the permission slip. So, no, he was lying to me, but what I don’t know is why,” Diane sighed. “But, my goodness, why would they feel the need to sneak around anyway?” Diane asked, confused.

“Nancy! Where are you?” Jeff Parker bellowed as he came in the backdoor of the Crashdown.

“I think I can answer your question,” Nancy commented wryly, her eyebrow raised as she cocked her head toward the door.
DestinyC's New Fic
"My Brother's Keeper"
destinyc
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Every Picture Tells a Story (M/L, CC, Adult) pt 25- 12/7/08

Post by destinyc »

crazedearthgirl-Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying it :D

Hunter-Sorry to confuse--That was a ruse on Diane's part to gauge Max's reaction as to the possibility of taking out another girl. Of course, he reacted as Diane thought he probably would--flatly refusing to be with anyone but Liz. The only mention of any inkling of Tess was when Max became violently ill, seeing Liz in the blonde wig. Because of Max and Liz's early connection to each other and his parents' acceptance of their alien powers, there was less of a draw to some other unknown planet. Early in the story they found out a bit of their history from River Dog and the cave drawings, but there was no signal to Nasedo and, therefore, no Tess. 8) Also, no, Liz is not pregnant--of course, they had been very "active" right before they came outside to eat lunch, downed a couple of glasses of tea, and so nature calls... Plot-wise it helped get Max out of the room and allow Liz to speak to Diane first, so Nancy and Diane could compare what stories the kids told them. Since Liz ran to the rest room, she and Max were unaware that they told Diane different stories. :wink:

Kitten88-I'm glad you're enjoying it! :P

Jan-Yeah, I have an teenaged son--getting any real information out of him is nearly impossible.
I'm glad you're caught up now! Enjoy!! :D

Alien_Friend-No, Diane will be staying in Roswell--any interference from home will only be over the phone. Poor Max, you can't really blame him for being distracted! :lol:

Kate-Max is doing pretty well to remember his own name right now :lol: . He's really not much of a match for a couple of wily and determined mothers 8) .

Hope you enjoy!!!
~~~
Liz Parker emerged from the hotel bathroom wearing the platinum-colored dress and shoes she had worn for Max’s lap dance earlier in the week. She touched up her hair and make-up as Max slid his belt through his buckle and then laced up his dress shoes.

“Honey, you look gorgeous,” Max smiled as he rose to kiss Liz sweetly.

“Thank you, so do you,” Liz wrapped her arms around Max and returned the kiss.

Liz picked up her handbag off the bed and popped her lip gloss inside.

“Driver’s license?” Max requested, holding out his hand.

“Here you go,” Liz slipped the card from her wallet and handed it to Max.

Max had his license in hand as well, passing his hand over the two cards, instantly changing their birthdays so they could enter the nightclub He also altered his photo adding longer locks and a little scruff.

“We’ve got to remember to change these back before we head home. I don’t think Valenti will believe we suddenly turned twenty-one,” Max handed Liz’s license back to her.

“Probably not a lot of people who get fake ids so they can go dancing,” Liz laughed lightly.

Liz sprayed on a touch of perfume before they headed out for the evening.

Max and Liz headed down Canyon Road to El Farol for dinner and dancing.

“So, what sounds good? Tapas frias or tapas caliente?” Liz inquired.

“Mmm, caliente, definitely,” Max waggled his eyebrows.

The cantina waitress approached the table, “Good evening, can I bring you a glass of wine this evening, a chardonnay or cabernet sauvignon ?”

“Can we get two cherry cokes and the tapas caliente platter, please?” Max requested.

“Sure thing,” the server smiled at Max and Liz.

“I’ll be right back,” Max kissed Liz on the cheek and walked over to the bandstand, speaking to the lead guitarist and slipping a couple of bills into the tip jar. An acoustic version of “She Will Be Loved” began as Max walked back to Liz and offered her his hand.

Liz took his hand and rose from her seat.

“A rumba? I thought we were sent out on the town to practice for tomorrow,” Liz grinned.

“Ah, we can dance that cha cha in our sleep. I just want a nice slow dance with my favorite dance partner,” Max pulled Liz close as his hand found the bare skin at the small of her back.

“I was your only dance partner,” Liz laughed lightly as they began their box step to the music from the cantina’s band.

“That’s because you wouldn’t let any of those other girls get near me,” Max teased.

“You’re right about that. I wasn’t about to let any of those nit-wits steal you away,” Liz mockingly glared as Max led her in a slow turn.

Max smiled at the memory of Liz’s youthful possessiveness of him. He pulled Liz in closer and breathed in her scent,

“Do you remember when we first danced the rumba?” Max asked softly.

Liz nodded, her eyes alight with the memory.

“We had just turned twelve, and you were wearing this white sundress with little yellow flowers,” Max recalled.

“You remember what I was wearing?” Liz asked, slightly incredulous, but then again, knowing Max, it wasn’t that surprising.

“Of course—it had this very snug fitting top that tied at the neck. See, I remember because you were just starting to *ahem* develop, shall we say, and that dress was so snug and just a little see through in the right light,” Max chuckled.

“Max! I was twelve,” Liz teasingly chastised.

“Well, so was I. What’s the difference?” Max responded, chuckling. “Anyway, I remember that dress had an open back, and when I slid my hand around you and felt that bare skin, mmm, I never wanted to dance with anyone else,” Max bent down to kiss Liz sweetly as their hips swayed up and back.

“Ms. Simmons had to pull us apart even then,” Liz grinned as Max led them into an open break.

Liz’s skirt twirled as Max turned her, and then he quickly pulled her in close to his body, his thigh nestled between hers.

“Yeah, but as soon as she turned away, I pulled you right back,” Max responded, smiling at the memory of his twelve-year-old self. “For two reasons,” Max began to confess.

A quizzical look came over Liz’s face as she walked backward, still hugging Max’s thigh.

As they changed direction with Liz moving forward, Max’s mouth came close to Liz’s ear, her breasts grazing the broad expanse of his chest.

“Well, I noticed that when I held you close like this,” Max paused.

Liz looked at Max expectantly.

“Your nipples would get all bumpy,” Max teased, channeling his adolescent self.

“Max!” Liz feigned shock at his admission.

“They still do,” Max grinned as he pulled Liz even tighter into his chest.

Quietly laughing, Liz pressed the subject, “Ok, what was the second reason?” she asked, smiling as he turned her again and then drew her back.

Max’s blush deepened as he pulled her flush against him, his hard length pressing at the juncture of her thighs.

“Holding you close had an effect on me, as well,” Max admitted. “I really didn’t want all the guys to know I spent gym class with a massive hard on.”

Liz giggled softly, “Mmm, now I remember why I was all tingly after sixth period,” Liz smiled as Max spun her again, then dipped her slightly, pulling her back closely for a kiss.

The band started a traditional meringue, stepping up the tempo of the room.

“One more dance before dinner?” Liz asked, her eyes sparkling.

Grinning, Max asked, “Are you going to try and make me crawl across the floor and kiss you?” remembering the countless hours they spent watching Johnny and Baby on hands and knees, secretly wanting to live out that particular scene.

“Maybe later,” Liz grinned mischievously as Max led her in the familiar steps.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Luckily, Max and Liz did not need to report for work early the next morning since it was midnight when they returned from El Farol after a wonderful evening of tapas and Latin dancing. There was only one manager on duty when they walked in to the vaulted marble lobby, and she was busying herself with the last-minute details of opening the hotel in a few days.

Max twirled Liz as they passed by the large fountain, the water droplets twinkling in the light that shone from the small pool below.

“Just wanted to give the floor a trial run before tomorrow night,” Max explained, his eyes smiling. He led Liz in an open break and turn on each side before pulling her in close to his body.

Liz lay her head against Max’s chest as her body sagged against him.

“I’d love to keep dancing with you, honey, but my feet can’t take it,” Liz groaned in her three-inch heels.

“I know what to do about that,” Max declared gallantly as he picked her up in his arms and whisked Liz off to their room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Jacuzzi tub was filling before Max and Liz even entered the room. Max placed an exhausted Liz atop the bathroom counter and slipped off the strappy sandals she had worn that evening.

“Thank you,” Liz grinned with closed eyes.

“Oh, you haven’t seen anything yet,” Max promised.

Max threw a couple of the spa’s herbal fizzy bath bombs into the water, the steamy air filling with the scent of mint and eucalyptus.

Max lifted Liz from the countertop and placed her on her feet in order to undress her.

“Max, I can take off my clothes, you know,” Liz sweetly chastised as Max moved behind her.

“Yeah, but then I couldn’t enjoy doing it myself,” Max smiled as he looked over Liz’s shoulder.

Max unzipped her silvery dress and let it puddle to the floor. He then unfastened her strapless bra, lifting it away before gently reaching around her body to caress the now bare flesh.

“Mmm, that’s nice, too,” Liz leaned back against Max, appreciative of his attentions.

“I’ll come back to those,” Max promised as he spun around in front of Liz and dropped to his knees. He hooked his fingers through the platinum-colored panties and slid them to the floor. He placed a sweet kiss on her bare mound before rising to his feet.

“I’ll come back to that later, too,” he grinned.

Max took Liz by the hand, helping her step out of her dress and panties and into the deep tub.

A contented smile spread across Liz’s face as she sank into the warm water. Liz giggled as the bath bombs sizzled against her skin.

“Ooh, tingly,” Liz remarked as she leaned back against the tub, closing her eyes.

Max picked up Liz’s bra and panties from the floor and placed them on the counter. Liz’s eyes flew open at the sound of Max’s belt buckle hitting the floor.

“Hey, I thought you were supposed to be resting,” Max reminded.

“And miss a chance to see you take your clothes off? Oh, hell no!” Liz smiled smugly as Max shook his head.

Max stepped out of his trousers and unbuttoned his shirt, his tan skin peeking through the center as his fingers continued downward. Shrugging off his shirt and laying it on the counter, Liz watched him intently.

Turning back toward the tub, Max caught Liz’s eyes watching him. Smiling, he rolled his eyes and shook his head as he dropped his boxers to the floor.

“If I would have known how much I liked seeing you naked, I would have done it a long time ago,” Liz quipped, waggling her eyebrows. “Although, there was that one time…” Liz bit her lip in thought.

“When did you see me naked?” Max asked incredulously as he stepped into the tub on the opposite side.

“Well, not the entire *ahem* package mind you, but, a couple of years ago, you had picked up Izzy’s phone off the lunch table where she had forgotten it, and you put it in your pocket to give back to her later,” Liz started to explain.

“Go on,” Max grinned, his eyebrow raised.

“Of course, she’s looking for it after gym, apparently having a ‘texting emergency’…”

“It’s so much easier when you can communicate telepathically,” Max quipped, grinning.

“Oh, I know—anyway, when I tell her it’s in your jeans pocket, she makes me sneak into the boy’s locker room to retrieve it, and of course,” Liz bit her lip as her eyes lit up, “You were still showering—your back was to me, but I got a nice view of your bum,” Liz winked and licked her lips.

Max looked up and then down at the bubbling water, “Ok, so I may have seen you naked--once or twice,” Max confessed, blushing.

“Oh, really…” Liz retorted, stressing the last word, amused at his admission.

Max took one of Liz’s tired feet in his hands and started rubbing her instep.

“Sophomore year, we all went to the mall, and you decided you needed a new bra. You were in the dressing room at Dillard’s, shouted for Maria to bring you the next size up, but Maria and Michael left to make out in some dark hallway, so I went to find the bra, instead.

“Go on,” Liz reiterated his earlier comment.

“I brought you the bra and tossed it over the dressing room door…”

“I wondered why it came flying over the top like that,” Liz remarked, nodding.

“Well, one of the wooden slats on the door was a little loose, and you did say you needed the next bra size, so I was a little curious,” Max peeked at her with one eye, hunkering down.

Liz just chuckled, too enamored with Max rubbing her feet to be annoyed by anything at the moment.

“A loose slat, huh?” Liz questioned, disbelieving.

“Ok, maybe I loosened it a little more,” Max hedged, scratching at his scruffy beard.

Liz splashed at Max in mild retaliation, but then reached below the water and took Max’s foot in her hand, rubbing her thumb along the arch of his foot.

“Did you fix it before anyone else saw me undressed?” Liz asked, her eyebrow raised.

“Of course I did!” Max defended himself. “I even stood guard at your door till Maria got back,” he clutched her petite foot to his chest before lowering it into the bath water and switching his attentions to her other foot.

“Ok,” Liz narrowed her eyes in a mock glare, “You said once or twice, when was the twice?” she asked, continuing to rub Max’s foot.

Max sighed heavily as he began, “Prom night,” Max lowered his eyes, concentrating on Liz’s soapy toes. “I climbed up to your balcony to see if you were ready, but, um, you were still getting dressed,” Max mumbled to the water below Liz’s red painted toes.

“You were just out of the shower; little drops of water were trickling from your hair down your skin,” Max’s pulse raced at the memory, any shame he felt from spying on her, forgotten for the moment. “You were in front of the mirror, about to put on your bra and panties, and, oh God, honey, you looked so beautiful,” Max looked up at Liz, his eyes pleading for understanding, but when he met her gaze, her eyes were alight with mischief, and an amused smile was on her face as she lifted Max’s other foot out of the water to rub.

“And then Maria knocked on my door, so I threw on my bathrobe to answer it,” Liz continued with the story to Max’s surprise. Liz pouted at the recollection and looked up at Max seductively. “If she hadn’t arrived so damn early, I had other plans for amusing myself before you came to pick me up,” Liz grinned.

“Oh, yeah?” Max’s eyes went wide under the fringe of his shaggy hair.

“Well, I started thinking about you,” Liz grinned coyly, “Which I guess makes sense as you were only a few feet away, and I was planning to reach under the bed for my copy of GQ,” Liz waggled her eyebrows. “But, of course, Maria had to bust in and ruin my plans,” Liz teased as she slid her free foot up the length of Max’s inner thigh, making him jump a little and slosh the water out of the tub.

Max tickled Liz’s ribs with his toes in retaliation, causing her to giggle and splash.

Max cradled her feet to his chest, playfully nibbling on her toes. “I will happily make up for any missed opportunities,” Max grinned as he teased her instep with his teeth causing her to squeal and wriggle out of his grasp.

Water spilled over the side as Liz moved to Max’s end of the tub, straddling his thighs as she ran her fingers through his the damp locks at the nape of his neck and purred seductively, “I think I’ll take you up on your offer.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last edited by destinyc on Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DestinyC's New Fic
"My Brother's Keeper"
destinyc
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Every Picture Tells a Story (M/L, CC, Adult) pt 26- 12/10/08

Post by destinyc »

Dziumka-Here you go... :D

After early morning cuddling turned into sweet, unhurried lovemaking, Max and Liz ordered breakfast in bed, rousing only after deciding that the week’s indulgences necessitated a workout in the spa’s gym followed by a steamy shower together.

Max ran his hands through Liz’s dripping hair, drying it instantly and curling it around his fingers.

“Mmm, thank you,” Liz smiled, then ran her fingers through Max’s longer locks, drying his as well. She even curled the ends of his hair around the ends of her fingers.

“Very cute,” Liz remarked as Max smiled warmly.

“Come here,” Max wrapped Liz up in her fluffy bathrobe before sliding on his own.

Liz wrapped her arms around Max’s waist as he slipped his arms around her.

“So are you ready for our next fantasy?” Liz inquired.

“Ready as I’ll ever be,” Max grinned as he bent to give Liz a sweet kiss before they head off to work, dressed only in their bathrobes.
~~~~~~~~~
Cameron finished with Liz’s make-up as a frantic Ashley entered the hotel suite with a handful of screwdrivers and wrenches.

Max and Liz looked quizzically at Ashley and then at the tools in her hands.

“The vertical pole was supposed to be portable, but I can’t seem to budge the damn thing,” Ashley huffed as she strode to the corner of the room, dragging a tottery folding chair beside the pole. She climbed upon the wobbly chair, screwdriver in hand.

“I’ve got to get the next scene ready because we scheduled the elevators to be stopped for the next hour, and here I am fighting with this frickin’ pole,” Ashley muttered.

Max grimaced at Liz, embarrassed because he forgot to release the metal fastenings from the girder in the ceiling after Liz had finished her dance. He rushed quickly to Ashley’s aid.

“Come down from there before you hurt yourself,” Max chastised as he offered his hand to Ashley while he steadied the folding chair. “You guys can go set up the next shot and I’ll take the pole down,” Max insisted, gently freeing the screwdriver from Ashley’s grip.

“Thanks, Max,” Ashley sighed. “Your clothes for the next shot are behind the curtain. Just meet us by the elevator when you get ready.”

Ashley and Cameron grabbed the lights they would need for the next shot and trudged out the door of the hotel suite.

Max and Liz couldn’t help but to bust into fits of laughter as soon as the two women were out of earshot. “I can’t believe I forgot to fix this thing,” Max gripped his forehead with his thumb and index finger.

“Honey, don’t worry about it. We’ll take it down, do our magic, and everything will be good as new,” Liz consoled Max. “Mmm, I remember something else I promised to do for you,” Liz hinted suggestively as she ran her hand up and down the metal pole.

Max raised an eyebrow, curious as to Liz’s intentions.

Liz stripped off her robe, wearing nothing underneath. Max smiled as he recalled the bargain they made during Liz’s pole dance. Liz slid her right leg in a sweeping arc up the length of the pole.

“I did promise you naked splits,” Liz smiled as her legs stretched flush against the length of the pole, her heat meeting the cool steel.

“Yes, you did. And I, for one, am very glad you keep your promises,” Max waggled his eyebrows.

“Maybe just one more move before we take it down?” Max suggested, his eyes hopeful.

“Just one—we’ve got to get to work, you know.”

Liz climbed the pole then slid slowly down in a boomerang move, her legs spread in a deep V as she spiraled down the pole. Max met her at the bottom of the pole, drawing her into a deep, grateful kiss.

“Yummy,” Max declared as he pulled Liz’s naked body next to him. “Maybe we could get a pole for our apartment?” Max teased.

“Maybe Ashley will let us buy this one off her cheap,” Liz called from behind the curtain as Max used his powers to take down the pole and fix the marred spot on the ceiling,

“I don’t think it’ll fit in the jeep, Liz,” Max considered in all seriousness.

All Max heard was Liz’s laughter coming from behind the curtain.
~~~~~~~~~~
Music wafted through the corridor as Max and Liz arrived at the hotel’s elevator to find Ashley and Nigel trying to configure the lights to shine into the small space where they would soon be posing.

HERE I AM A WORKIN NOW
GOTTA DO TO MY BUSINESS SO
GOTTA TAKE A RIDE ON THE ELEVATOR TO THE 7TH FLOOR
THERE'S THIS GIRL IN THE STUDIO ACROSS FROM ME
SHE'S SO FLY AND ALWAYS A SIGHT TO SEE
I'M SO NERVOUS SHE'S WALKIN RIGHT BEHIND ME
AND IF SHE'S COMIN IN HERE IMA LOSE IT MORE LIKELY
I JUST TAKE MY TIME HOLDIN THAT DOOR
SO I CAN GET TO KNOW HER SOME MORE

”Are we late?” Max inquired as he and Liz made their way toward the elevator.

“Oh, no, I just had so many songs I wanted to use, I started them a little early,” Ashley explained as she continued to make adjustments to the lights.

SO WHICH FLOOR YOU WANNA GO TO
GIRL I'LL RIDE WITCHU
WANNA GO UP WANNA GO DOWN
WHATEVER YOU WANNA DO
CAN'T HELP BUT THINK ABOUT HER
MAKING LOVE TO HER
WHEN I HEAR THE MUSIC…

Cameron approached the pair for a few touch-ups before they took their spot before the camera.

“I see your lip-gloss is already worn off,” Cameron quipped to Liz as she reapplied the golden-pink color.

“Sorry,” Liz blushed.

“No problem,” Cam teased as she smoothed Liz’s skirt and fluffed her hair. Turning her attentions to Max, she rolled up his shirt sleeves gave his hair one last look. “Our models are ready when you are, Nigel.”

“Thanks, Cam,” Nigel replied as he moved behind his camera.

SHIT I'LL RIDE WITCHU
WHATEVER YOU WANT TO
THINGS I'D DO TO HER
WHEN I HEAR THE MUSIC
IN THE ELEVATOR …

Ashley motioned for Max and Liz to head into the elevator. “Liz for the first part of the scene I want you to unfasten Max’s belt buckle and pants, suggesting that you are about to, um, pleasure him.”

“Exactly how far should I take this?” Liz questioned with amusement in her voice.

“Stay on your feet,” Ashley chuckled. “We just need the suggestion of what you are going to do. After we get those shots then, Max, I want Liz’s legs wrapped around your waist and your trousers around your ankles.”

“Gee, that’s where I want you, too,” Max quipped silently.

…SO WHICH FLOOR YOU WANNA GO TO
GIRL I'LL RIDE WITCHU
WHATEVER YOU WANNA DO
MAKING LOVE TO HER
WHEN I HEAR THE MUSIC…

Max and Liz smiled at their instructions and took their position in the elevator, giving Nigel a side view of each of them. Wearing a silky golden halter dress with a snug waist and full knee-length skirt and matching heels, Liz moved closer to Max, reaching for his belt buckle smiling mischievously.

SO WHICH FLOOR YOU WANNA GO TO…
SHIT I'LL RIDE WITCHU
WHATEVER YOU WANT TO
THINGS I'D DO TO HER
WHEN I HEAR THE MUSIC
IN THE ELEVATOR ...

Liz eyes traveled down Max’s frame as she smiled seductively. Max still wore his longer locks, scruff, and tattoos now hidden by his dark gray shirt. Three of his shirt buttons were unfastened, letting a bit of his tan chest peek through. Liz was going to relieve him of his black slacks momentarily, and she couldn’t be any happier about that.

…YOU ARE INCHING
MOVING CLOSER
YOU COULD THOUGH
MY MIND WILL TAKE
YOUR BODY OVER
DON'T GET OFF WHEN IT STOPPED
SO WE CAN JUST RIDE…

“It’s not exactly fair,” Max playfully pouted.

“What’s not?” Liz asked silently.

“I don’t get to take any of your clothes off,” Max seductively responded.

GIRL I'LL RIDE WITCHU
WHATEVER YOU WANNA DO
MAKING LOVE TO HER
WHEN I HEAR THE MUSIC
SHIT I'LL RIDE WITCHU
WHATEVER YOU WANT TO
THINGS I'D DO TO HER
WHEN I HEAR THE MUSIC
IN THE ELEVATOR

As Nigel positioned himself behind the camera, classic Aerosmith started sounding from the speakers. Liz grabbed the end of Max’s belt, pulling it back to begin unfastening it. As she unhooked the brushed silver buckle, Liz looked into Max’s eyes that were hungry with desire.

Workin like a dog for the boss man
Workin for the company
I’m bettin on the dice I’m tossin
I’m gonna have a fantasy

Liz threaded the length of the belt out of the buckle, letting the leather hang from the belt loops of Max’s trousers. Her fingers found the button of Max’s pants. As she slipped her fingers beneath the waistband, Max sucked in his breath in anticipation.

But where am I gonna look?
They tell me that love is blind
I really need a girl like an open book
To read between the lines

Her eyes hooded with lust, her mouth open just a little; Liz unconsciously licked her lips as she deftly unfastened the button of Max’s slacks. Liz slowly unzipped Max’s trousers, the silvery-gray silk boxers peeking through as the dark charcoal slacks fell open.

“Well, what do we have here?” Liz teased, as she freed Max’s erection from the confines of his trousers

“Lizzie,” Max groaned silently, almost pleading with her not to torture him too terribly with Nigel’s camera firing non-stop.

“Mmm, what I could do with you if we had some privacy,” Liz tormented Max, though her arousal was clearly evident.

Love in an elevator
Livin’ it up when I’m goin’ down
Love in an elevator
Lovin’ it up till I hit the ground

Max’s eyes closed and his back arched, imagining what Liz would do to his body once they were alone.

Hearing his thoughts, Liz couldn’t resist but to try to bring his fantasy to life.

Silently she told him everything that she would do to him once they could be alone.

“I would get down on my knees, take your cock in my hand, and slowly start to lick around the head,” Liz described, her silent voice, breathy and deep.

Max moaned under his breath as if he could feel her tongue start to circle him.

Jackie’s in the elevator
Lingerie second floor
She said can I see you later
And love you just a little more

Though Liz’s hands were still on the waistband of his trousers, and though his silk boxers still barely covered his straining erection, Max could feel Liz’s warm mouth around his rigid length.

I kinda hope we get stuck
Nobody gets out alive
She said I’ll show you how to fax
In the mailroom, honey
And have you home by five

“Then I would take your whole length into my warm, wet mouth, running my tongue over your firm, hot cock,” Liz, no longer intent on teasing Max, was feeling the pleasure coursing through his body as though it were her own.

Love in an elevator
Love in an elevator

Nigel nodded to Ashley that he had his shot and was ready for Max and Liz to change positions.

“Max, go ahead and pick up Liz,” Ashley instructed.

Swiftly, Max lifted Liz as she wrapped her tan legs around his waist, the full golden skirt hiding the juncture of their bodies. Max’s slacks puddled at his feet.

In the air, in the air, honey one more time
Now it ain’t fair
Love in an elevator
Lovin it up when I’m goin down

Max moaned audibly as Liz’s heat, covered by a mere scrap of silk met his silk-clad erection, the scent of her arousal filling his senses.

“Oh, Liz,” Max sighed as his lips crashed down on hers. Even though the camera had captured nothing more than Liz unzipping his pants, he had felt her mouth on him, making him hard, making him want to bury himself deep within her.

“Max…” Liz groaned softly in his ear as she arched back, driving her dampness even closer to his waiting cock. Max fisted his fingers through her hair, placing kisses down the length of Liz’s neck, hoping the tell-tale silver wouldn’t show against the photographer’s lights.

Love in an elevator
Goin down

“I really wish you weren’t wearing any panties right now,” Max agonized silently.

Love in an elevator
Love in an elevator

“Well, if I had my way, those boxers would be in shreds right now,” Liz vowed.

Gonna be a penthouse pauper
Gonna be a millionaire
I’m gonna be a real fast talker
And have me a love affair

Unbeknownst to Max and Liz, their very thoughts made first one thread fray and then another. Max thought he could almost feel her soft nether lips against his flesh; Liz thought she could almost feel the slick evidence of his desire begin to coat her feminine folds.

Gotta get my timin right
It’s a test that I gotta pass
I’ll chase you all the way to stairway, honey
Kiss your sassafrass

Their unspoken words held power over the mere molecules of silk that divided their bodies, and once those thoughts took shape, that boundary began to give way.

Love in an elevator
Lovin' it up when I'm goin' down
Love in an elevator
Livin' it up 'til I hit the ground

The sound of fabric ripping reached their ears as they realized only too late the inevitable result. Liz’s core slipped down over Max’s waiting cock, covered only by the fabric of her dress.

“Liz?” Max questioned unsure of how to proceed in his panic.

Caught between modesty and desire, Liz looked at Max, her eyes dark, and pulled her body even closer to his, wrapping his cock in her tight walls.

Do you care? Do you care?
Honey one more time now it ain't fair.
Love in an elevator
Livin' it up when I'm goin' down

As the song faded out, a panting Max and Liz looked at Nigel, expectantly.

“I’ve got what I need here,” Nigel called out as Ashley’s next song started playing on the stereo.

Hey Girl you’re comin’ with me your comin’ with me
Hey Girl you’re comin,’ come on…

Max glanced at the elevator key that was holding the doors open and gave it a turn. Her legs still wrapped around Max’s waist and his cock discreetly buried inside of her, Liz reached down and pushed the button for the top floor of the hotel.

Talk to me girl, Let me tell you girl.
Got you stuck on my elevator.
Get it up.On my ehh o ehh oh...

The elevator doors closed as Max and Liz continued their fantasy somewhere a little more private.
DestinyC's New Fic
"My Brother's Keeper"
destinyc
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Every Picture Tells a Story (M/L, CC, Adult) pt 27- 12/14/08

Post by destinyc »

After sneaking back to their room for a quick shower, Max and Liz returned to the suite for their next shoot.

Max’s stomach rumbled as it was past one in the afternoon, and in the sexual frenzy that followed their elevator scene, they had skipped lunch.

“Hey, Ashley, how long will our next scene take? We need to grab a bite to eat soon,” Max grimaced.

“Well, it’s good you’re hungry then because lunch is part of the next fantasy,” Ashley replied. “As soon as you finish with Cameron, meet us in the hotel’s lounge and you can eat and work at the same time,” Ashley called as she headed out the door with the equipment they needed for the next shoot.

Max donned an Armani suit and dress shirt unbuttoned enough for his tanned chest to peek through. Liz wore a red cocktail dress and strappy heels with her hair piled high on her head. Her strapless bra and panties matched the ensemble perfectly.

“A little more gloss,” Cameron touched up Liz’s lips as they made their way to the lounge.

Max, Liz and Cameron walked into the darkened lounge where Nigel and Ashley were setting up the camera and lights. The wait staff was busy with the place settings and glasses, making sure everything on the table was perfect. Max leaned against one of the unoccupied tables, unaware that a small bit of lacy fabric slid off the table and onto the darkened floor underneath.

“I took the liberty of ordering the sliced beef tenderloin, new potatoes and veggies for you—something that doesn’t require a great deal of cutting up—as you’ll be, ahem, otherwise occupied.

Max and Liz looked at Ashley, a little confused.

“Liz you’re going to pretend to go to the ladies’ room, take off your panties, and give them to Max who will put them in his pocket,” Ashley explained the set-up of the scene.

Ashley began to look around the table for the extra panties she brought to the lounge that were identical to the ones Liz was already wearing, “I know I brought another pair of panties with me,” Ashley searched the tables and chairs, picking up camera bags and make up kits to check underneath them.

“Do you want me to go and get another pair from the room?” Liz questioned.

“We don’t have another pair that matches your outfit, but, we don’t really have time, anyway. We’ve got electricians coming in a half an hour to add some additional circuits in the room.” Ashley looked at Liz with an apologetic, pleading expression.

“Fine,” Liz looked with amused exasperation at a thankful Ashley, then at a chuckling Max who was trying hard to contain his delight at the scene that awaited him. “Which way to the ladies’ room?” Liz sighed.

As Liz entered the restroom door, Ashley gave one more look under the table once Max had moved to his designated seat in their circular booth. Seeing the shadowed pile of lace crumpled deep underneath the table, Ashley started to laugh lightly which drew Max’s notice. She merely winked at him as she bent down to pick up the missing panties and stuffed them in a camera bag.

Liz re-entered the room to Gwen Stefani’s voice over the stereo.

There's times where I want something more
Someone more like me
There's times when this dress rehearsal
Seems incomplete

She collected herself and shook off her embarrassment at walking into the lounge with her panties in her hand. Knowing that the moment when she handed her panties to Max would be crucial to the scene, she thought of their lovemaking when they first woke, of their elevator scene that erupted into uncontrollable passion, and then Liz made her way to the table, her eyes dark and her pulse quickened.

But, you see the colors in me like no one else
And behind your dark glasses you're...
You're something else

Liz walked to the table, her panties folded gently in her hand, and approached Max from behind. He sensed her presence before he could hear the click of her heels on the floor and his breathing started to quicken in anticipation of her arrival. She stepped up behind his shoulder and whispered to him,

“Are these what you were looking for?” Liz asked, a little nervous and very aroused as she handed the small lacy garment to Max.

You're really lovely
Underneath it all
You want to love me
Underneath it all

Max’s eyes grew wide as he rose to greet Liz, his breath catching in his throat as he slowly accepted the panties from her. He nodded almost imperceptibly to her query.

I'm really lucky
Underneath it all
You're really lovely

Their eyes met as Max stroked the delicate lace in his hand. Remembering himself, Max offered Liz his hand so she could slide into the booth, but knowing the naughty nature of the scene, he ran his finger up the back of Liz’s thigh as she moved to sit down, leaning his head slightly for a better look as he slightly lifted her skirt.

You know some real bad tricks
And you need some discipline

“Max!” Liz playfully chastised silently but then stroked her finger up along the inner seam of his trousers for a little teasing of her own.

But, lately you've been trying real hard
And giving me your best

Max transferred the panties to his left hand, holding them in his fist that he brought to his chest. He propped his elbow on the table with a hint of swagger, which was exactly what Nigel was needing for the shot.

And, you give me the most gorgeous sleep
That I've ever had

“Mmm, very sexy,” Max inhaled deeply, Liz’s arousal filling his senses.

And when it's really bad
I guess it's not that bad

“Max…” Liz blushed at his silent commentary, still a bit excited at the prospect of Max’s possession of her panties.

You're really lovely
Underneath it all
You want to love me
Underneath it all

“I’m kind of liking the whole ‘no panty’ thing,” Max teased as he held the fisted panties to his chest in an erotic game of keep away that he knew he would win.

I'm really lucky
Underneath it all
You're really lovely

“But Max, I feel so bare—down there,” Liz shifted nervously, playing her part to perfection.

So many moons that we have seen
Stumbling back next to me
I've seen right through and underneath

“I promise I’ll warm you up,” Max whispered as he nibbled Liz’s ear.

And you make me better
I've seen right through and underneath
And you make me better
Better... better...

As the waiter approached with their lunches, Max discreetly pocketed the panties in his left coat pocket which faced Nigel. Max eyeballed the young waiter who flushed at the sight of Liz who then ducked his head slightly.

You are my real Prince Charmin'
Like the heat from the fire
You were always burnin'
And each time you're around
My body keeps stalin'
For your touch
Your kisses and your sweet romancin'

“Your lunch is served,” the waiter placed the plates on the chargers and then filled two stemmed glasses from a cloth-covered bottle before bowing back out of the scene.

There's an underside to you
That so many adore
Aside from your temper
Everything else secure

“I’m starving,” Max growled as he pierced a slice of steak with his fork, “And not just for lunch,” he grinned seductively.

You're good for me, baby
Oh that, I'm sure
Over and over again
I want more

“What am I going to do with you?” Liz questioned with playful laughter in her eyes. She took another bite of her lunch and plucked up a green bean from her plate and fed it to Max.

You've used up all your coupons
And all you've got left is me

“Oh, Liz, I can think of many, many things,” Max sighed seductively as he ran a finger up the hem of her dress, his hand partially hidden by the tablecloth.

And somehow I'm full of forgiveness
I guess it's meant to be

Max hardened as his hand came nearer her heat exposed by her lack of undergarments. Liz’s mouth dropped open in arousal as her tongue darted out to lick her lips.

“I think it’s time for something to drink,” she said breathily.
~~~~

The maitre’d approached Ashley as she monitored the scene.

“I hope the happy couple enjoys the complimentary champagne, our finest Dom Perignon,” the tall silver-haired man noted proudly.

“Champagne? Not sparkling grape juice?” Ashley turned to the maitre ’d, a look of concern on her face.

“No-not grape juice,” the tall man scoffed.

“Um—they’re only eighteen,” Ashley scrunched her face in a nervous grimace, unaware that their age was the least of her problems.
~~~~

You're really lovely
Underneath it all

“To our amazing future together,” Max clinked his glass with Liz’s who took a long sip from hers, the excitement of their scene making them very thirsty.

You want to love me
Underneath it all

The fizzy golden liquid danced over their palates as they drank deeply from the fluted glasses that they first thought to be filled with sparkling juice. After finishing each of their glasses, Max reached for the chilled bottle to refill their glasses. They both took another long drink from their glasses as the white cloth fell away from the beautifully painted label on the bottle.

I'm really lucky
Underneath it all

“Liz?”

“Yeah, Max?”

“I don’t suppose Dom Perignon makes a non-alcoholic champagne, do you?”

“I doubt it,” Liz looked up with concern in her eyes, but in that same moment, the effect of the alcohol in the champagne hit them without warning.

You're really lovely

Driven my an overwhelming desire for Liz, Max’s eyes darkened and his face flushed as he turned his back to the camera, crashing his lips to Liz’s in a lusty kiss, completely ignoring Nigel and the rest of the crew.
~~~~
Ashley approached Nigel and checked his screen, “Do you have the shots you need?”

“Yeah, we’re alright,” Nigel chuckled. “I take it those two aren’t big drinkers?”

“I guess not,” Ashley’s jaw dropped at the scene unfolding before her.
~~~~~
Liz’s phone vibrated against an otherwise empty tabletop near Cameron who picked it up before it fell off the table.

“Liz’s phone,” she answered in a hushed tone, rather amazed at the behavior of the models she had come to know so well over the course of the week.

Maria’s voice questioned Cam, “Is Liz available?” she asked, a little concerned that a stranger was answering her friend’s cell.

“She is a little—busy—right now,” Cam choked out. “Hey, have Max and Liz ever drank before?” Cam questioned Maria, trying to discern a valid reason for the dishes that were falling off the table in the couple’s heated passion.
~~~~
You're really lovely
Underneath it all

“Max…” Liz grabbed the back of his hair, bringing his mouth forcefully to her own for a bruising kiss. She climbed on top of Max’s lap, straddling his thighs, her brazenness induced by the effect of the Champagne. Her skirt rose to dangerous heights as she sidled closer to Max’s rigid length, her aroused core perfectly visible from Max’s point of view. Liz giggled and bit her lip as her swollen clit grazed the firm shaft inside Max’s trousers.

You want to love me
Underneath it all

“Lizzie’s not wearing any panties,” Max slurred playfully, a voracious twinkle in his eyes.

I'm really lovely
Underneath it all

“I must have lost them somewhere,” Liz feigned innocence as she ground her heat to Max’s erection tenting his slacks. “Oh, what am I going to find in here?” Liz unfastened Max’s pants and slowly slid down the zipper as she sat back against the table, spilling the remaining Champagne in the stemmed glasses.

Max sucked on the tender skin on the left side of Liz’s neck, leaving his silver trail in his wake. Fortunately, this side did not face the camera that still recorded their inebriated high-jinx.

And you're really lovely
~~~~~

“Drink? Oh, God, oh, no, they, um never drink,” Maria stammered unable to explain to Cameron the problem of alien physiology being unable to tolerate alcohol. But then Maria considered the broader implications of Cameron’s question. “Is Liz acting strange, too?”

“Uh-huh,” Cam breathed out, turning her head to follow the acrobatics of the couple in question.

Back at the Crashdown a concerned look clouded Maria’s face as she mouthed the word “Champagne” to Michael as he stood behind the pass-through in the kitchen. A worried grimace formed at his lips as his eyebrows rose, considering the ill-effects of alcohol on their systems.

“Well, they probably won’t remember anything, but what exactly is going on there?” Maria knew that alien-drinking tended to bring out otherwise well-hidden secrets, so, on one hand, she was concerned for the protection of their identities, but on the other hand, she might as well fish for juicy Max and Liz gossip while she had the chance.

“I’m, I’m sorry,” Cam stuttered in her transfixed amazement, “I gotta’ go move some potted plants,” she explained mysteriously as she closed Liz’s phone.

“Hello, hello!” Maria sighed and closed her phone as she shrugged her shoulders to a questioning Michael. “I don’t know,” she said with a shake of her head.
~~~~~
Shaken out of their astonishment at the very private scene unfolding before them, Ashley and Cameron moved the large potted plants and umbrella lights in front of Max and Liz’s table just as the pair of electricians entered the lounge.

“We’re here about the circuits,” a ruggedly good-looking workman said. His equally handsome co-worker looked around a little nervously at the potted plants and lights bunched up in front of a booth.

Ashley interjected, “Do you two gentlemen have time to get a cup of coffee with two…”

“Single girls like us,” Cameron finished, joining Ashley in attempting to block the heated scene going on behind them.

“I guess we could grab a cup of coffee,” the electrician with blonde curly hair conceded.

“Sure thing,” commented the shorter of the two, whose blue eyes twinkled at the opportunity to get to know these beautiful women.

“They have a great café here,” Ashley linked her arm with the lead electrician, escorting him out into the lobby.

“Yeah, we know--we wired the whole building,” commented the second electrician, whom Cameron had now sidled up to as they walked to get some coffee.
~~~~~
“They bought you half an hour,” Nigel called out to the pair, well-hidden behind the screen of leaves and white fabric.

When no response issued from the booth, Nigel tried a different tack, “Moan if you understand me,” he said flatly.

A long, low pleasured sound echoed from behind the make-shift veil that concealed a very tipsy, very passionate Maxwell Evans and Elizabeth Parker.
~~~~~

As the afternoon began to wane and early evening approached, Liz Parker’s eyelids began to flutter open.

“Where am I?” she questioned, “And why am I naked?”

Liz rolled over to Max’s equally naked body beside her, still asleep.

She tried to lift her head to examine her surroundings further, but was met with an excruciating pain that filled her head.

“Oh, hell, why does my head hurt so badly?” she asked aloud which caused Max to stir. A groan escaped his lips as he tried to rise up and see what was wrong with Liz.

“Shit, Liz, what did we do?” Max asked, his fingers pressed to his forehead.

“I don’t know, but come here,” Liz requested as she reached out to touch Max’s temples. “Max?”

Max opened one eye to look at her, forming an instant connection. Realizing Liz’s intention, he opened both eyes and gently laid his hands on each side of Liz’s head, as they healed each other of their blinding headaches.

After the pain had dissipated, Liz lay on Max’s chest as they gathered their strength again.

“Honey, what do you remember?” Max asked as he rubbed his warm hand along Liz’s bare back.

“I remember heading to the ladies’ room and taking off my panties, giving them to you, having a few bites of lunch, and then we toasted each other,” Liz looked puzzled, uncomfortable at being unable to remember the last several hours.

“Toasted? Oh, God, they didn’t serve us juice, did they? Oh, no--What did we say? What did we do?,” Max sat up in a panic as he ran his hand through his long locks.

Liz rose from the bed and peeked out the window, “Well, I don’t see any unmarked black SUV’s,” then she headed to the door and poked her head around, her body concealed by the door, “No G-men in the hall,” so maybe we didn’t reveal anything too drastic,” Liz returned to the bed, her hand rubbing soothing strokes on Max’s back as she leaned in to kiss his shoulder.

Liz looked around for their discarded clothes, but found only two rumpled white tablecloths in the middle of their hotel room floor.

Reaching down to pick up the stolen table coverings, Liz turned toward Man with a wry smile, “Apparently we completely got over our fear of exhibitionism,” she said with raised eyebrows as she gathered them to pile with their dirty towels.

Max nodded in weary resignation.

Liz made her way to their bathroom door before turning back to face Max, “You wanna take a shower with me? We do have to get ready for our dance scene tonight.”

Liz always knew how to bring Max out of his funks, “I would like nothing more than to take a shower with you,” Max declared as the hot water steamed up the room.
Last edited by destinyc on Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DestinyC's New Fic
"My Brother's Keeper"
destinyc
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Every Picture Tells a Story (M/L, CC, Adult) pt 28- 12/17/08

Post by destinyc »

A showered and revived Max and Liz knocked on the door of the suite, but they were met with silence on the other side.

“Crap, we’re probably running late,” Max looked to each side, and noting that he and Liz were alone in the hall, opened the door.

Liz walked toward the steel rod where their costumes for the week had been kept. “Max, here are your clothes for tonight, and here—are--mine,” Liz handed Max the dark slacks and platinum shirt before lifting her turquoise dress with beaded fringe, dance trunks, and strappy sandals from the rolling clothes rack.

Max quickly dressed and looked up from lacing his shoes to notice Liz struggling with the zipper on her costume.

“Here, baby, let me help you,” Max zipped the spangled dress, as he looked in the mirror, standing behind Liz. He kissed her bare shoulder and wrapped his arms around her waist, “You look beautiful, Liz,” Max said softly.

She smiled sweetly at their reflection then turned to Max, “Since Cameron’s not here, do you wanna’ help with my hair, too?” Liz held up a brush in one hand and bobby pins in the other.

“Sure.”

Max stood behind her, gathering her long brown hair and twisted the length into a chignon at the back of Liz’s head. After fighting with dozens of bobby pins, Max threw the remainder down on the dresser and used a little alien influence to secure the few errant strands that remained loose.

“All done,” Max kissed the top of Liz’s head as he moved from behind her.

Liz smiled at the gesture and then slid the skinny straps of her shoes through the buckle.

“You have the iPod?” Liz questioned.

“In my pocket,” Max responded, “Ready to go?”

Liz nodded as she waved her hand over her face, darkening the make-up on her face and bringing the sparkles to the surface.

“Come on, let’s dance,” Liz’s eyes twinkled as she grabbed Max’s hand, heading out the door of the suite.

~~~~~~
Max and Liz arrived at the deserted hotel lobby though they expected to see Nigel, Ashley and Cameron waiting for them. They briefly looked around the connecting hallways to see if they could find the photography crew, but the corridors were definitely empty.

“We’ll call if they don’t show up in the next few minutes. Do you want to run through the routine while we wait?” Max asked.

“Sure, honey,” Liz took her position in front of Max, as he grasped her right hand in his.

“So, we’ll start off with the basic footwork through the intro, then a open break right before the first verse,” Max recalled the steps they had practiced so many times before as he and Liz walked through the routine in the empty lobby.

“Should we go to the side during the first verse, with a nice hip swivel for the camera at the end of each measure?” Liz suggested.

“Ooh, the kind of swivel that would’ve put us in the principal’s office?” Max teased.

“Something like that,” Liz laughed, “Although after today we’ll be lucky if we don’t get arrested.”

“I don’t even want to know what we did,” Max groaned at their predicament. “Well, I guess you inherited the negative alien traits along with the good,” Max grimaced a little at Liz’s newfound intolerance to alcohol. “We probably wouldn’t have even known about that problem if Kyle hadn’t spiked the punch at prom last year,” Max recalled as he and Liz continued to practice, finishing a turn.

“Yeah, Maria and I had a tough time getting you and Michael in the car singing Franz Ferdinand at the top of your lungs and practicing pot shots at the streetlights,” Liz playfully chastised as they worked on their sweetheart step.

“I vaguely remember falling asleep on your boobs in the limo,” Max scrunched his forehead trying to recall the hazy events of the evening in question as he pulled Liz in close for some very sexy hip twists.

“Well before you actually fell asleep, you did your share of nuzzling as well,” Liz revealed.

“Are you serious? Oh, God, that’s embarrassing,” Max groaned as he held Liz close.

Liz put on an affected voice, imitating a drunken Max, “Oh, Liz, you’re boobs are so soft, so cuddly,” Liz laughed at the memory, “I think there may have been a little tongue involved,” Liz teased.

“Mmm, they’re still soft and cuddly,” Max bent down and nuzzled her breasts as they continued to dance, “Of course, I’ve had a little more experience with them since last year,” Max waggled his eyebrows as he looked up at Liz’s smiling face.

Max led Liz in a series of intricate alemanas as Ashley, Cameron and Nigel walked in through the lobby doors, carrying leftover containers in their hands.

“Wow! You’re here—I thought we were going to have to scrap tonight’s shoot,” Ashley’s mouth was agape in astonishment. Ashley quickly looked at Nigel ascertaining if he could set up quickly enough to complete the shoot.

“Give me ten minutes,” Nigel said, his finger extended to note his speedy return.

“I’ll help you, Nigel,” Cameron left to help Nigel retrieve the lights and camera equipment.

Ashley turned back to Max and Liz, a pleading, regretful expression on her face, “I am so sorry about this afternoon. I ordered sparkling juice, but I guess the maitre’d had other ideas.”

Max and Liz smiled reassuringly at Ashley, trying to put her at ease.

“We’re fine,” Max said, “I just hope Nigel get the shots he needed to before—you know…”

“Actually, Nigel got some great shots—not anything to revealing, don’t worry,” Ashley nervously looked from Max to Liz before motioning Liz toward her for a semi-private conversation, “You are on birth-control aren’t you?”

Liz looked up at Ashley with a half-amused, half-embarrassed grimace, “Well, um, yeah,” Liz nodded slightly wondering what provoked such a question.

“Oh, good,” Ashley sighed with relief, her voice a bit louder than before. “Well, I know Max didn’t have his wallet with him this afternoon, and your dress certainly didn’t have any pockets, so…”

“Oh, God,” Liz groaned, her head in her hands, “I’m so sorry. We never, ever drink, so I guess the Champagne must have really loosened us up a little too much,” Liz blushed as she shook her head.

“No, no, you don’t need to apologize,” Ashley reached for Liz’s arm. “I just wanted to make sure you guys were, um, ok,” Ashley bit her lip and raised her eyebrows.

“No worries, Ashley, but thanks for asking,” Liz chuckled.

Nigel and Cam lugged the camera equipment to the foyer.

“Five minutes and I’ll be ready to go,” Nigel promised as he sat the camera on the tripod.

“I’d better give him a hand,” Ashley pointed at Nigel and rushed to set up one of the lights in Cameron’s hands.

“So, anything serious?” Max questioned as he resumed his place beside Liz.

“No, Ashley just wanted to make sure we were ok following our afternoon of debauchery,” Liz grinned.

“So we didn’t levitate off the tables or anything?” Max questioned in a hushed tone.

“I think we were pretty well-hidden by the time any levitating took place,” Liz winked.

Max chewed his lip as he looked over toward Nigel who was finishing the set up of the lights and camera. Liz could feel Max’s nervousness begin to rise to the surface.

“Max, we’ve danced together a thousand times. Why are you getting nervous now?” Liz questioned.

“Everything we’ve done this week has been so—sexy—I guess you could say. I just want to make sure that our dance is, too,” Max responded.

“You know, they say that dancing is a vertical expression of a horizontal desire,” Liz purred. “And, trust me, a sexy dance partner like you would be any woman’s fantasy—not that they’re going to find out, mind you,” Liz mockingly warned.

“Thank you—I think,” Max grinned.

Liz pulled Max close to her body and whispered in his ear, “And remember all those things you really wanted to do when we danced in gym class—well, you can do them now,” Liz cocked her eyebrow, flaunting her seductive intentions.

“Well, not everything I wanted to do,” Max countered, his playfulness equaling Liz’s.

“Max!” Liz’s eyes went wide as she feigned surprise.

Max chuckled at Liz’s reaction.

Smiling and shaking her head, Liz reminded Max, “Remember the cha cha is all about flirtation, a little game of cat and mouse,” Liz toyed with Max as she ground her heat against Max’s thigh.

“So will all this flirtation have a pay-off in the end?” Max questioned seductively.

“I guess you’ll find out in about four minutes or so,” Liz grinned, her eyes twinkling.

“Are you two good to go?” Nigel called from behind his camera.

Max and Liz moved to a prime spot near the marble fountain as Max responded, “Just push play whenever you’re ready.

Max caressed the warm skin of Liz’s lower back as he pulled her body in close to his. Liz’s fingers played with the curls at the nape of Max’s neck as he grasped her right hand, holding it close to his body. Max bent his head so that it almost touched Liz’s, his eyes locked on her as the familiar conga drums and Carlos Santana’s PRS guitar sounded from the stereo. Max held Liz so closely to his body she could feel the tightening of his thigh muscle against hers as she took her first step back. As they cha cha’d through each measure of the introduction, wicked smiles spread across their faces, intent on driving the other mad with desire throughout the dance. Max led Liz in a rapid break to each side right before Rob Thomas began the first verse.

Man it’s a hot one
Like seven inches from the midday sun

Max and Liz cha cha’d to each side, finishing each movement with a deep hip swivel, Max pulling Liz so close to his body that she could feel his hard length grind against her heat as their hips rolled in unison.

I hear you whisper and the words melt everyone
But you stay so cool

“So, do you think that would’ve warranted a trip to the principal’s office?” Max whispered as he rolled his hips firmly against Liz’s once again.

“Maybe…” Liz’s eyes flashed at Max. “But maybe we’d need to be a little dirtier to really get in trouble,” Liz purred in retaliation.

My mu equita my Spanish Harlem Mona Lisa

Max led Liz in a series of intricate alemanas, turning away and then back as if she were taunting him, teasing him with the hope of possessing her and then taking it away.

You’re my reason for reason

He turned her in a spiral then pulled her back close to his body, again asserting his dominance.

The step in my groove

Max dipped Liz deeply, the juncture of her legs straddling his muscular thigh.

He swept her body from left to right, her eyes closing in the delicious sensation of her core grinding against his thigh.

“Would I have received detention for that?” Max inquired silently, seductively.

Liz could only moan silently in response.

And if you say this life ain’t good enough

Max held her closely again, as Liz cha cha’d forward, under his control.

I would give my world to lift you up

As the ‘there and back step’ continued, Liz cha cha’d back, dropping Max’s hold, making him pursue her as they faced each other. Liz smiled seductively as the control of the dance shifted once again.

I could change my life to better suit your mood
Cause you’re so smooth

After repeating the ‘there and back’ once more, Max pulled Liz close once again, then immediately led her in a rapid series of turns that would’ve left a lesser dancer breathless.

And just like the ocean under the moon
Well that’s the same emotion that I get from you
You got the kind of lovin that can be so smooth

Max and Liz grasped each other’s hips, cha cha-ing up and back, pressed so closely together Liz could feel Max’s rigid length teasing her mound.

Feeling her arousal growing, Max smiled as he continued to toy with her.

Gimme your heart make it real

Max turned Liz to her right then again quickly to her left.

“Awww, Max,” she silently pouted as he thrust her body away from his.

Or else forget about it

Max again spun Liz in a dizzying series of turns, the beading on her dress stinging his thighs as she spiraled away. They could feel the heat building in each other as they continued this game of cat and mouse into the second verse.

I’ll tell you one thing
If you would leave it would be a crying shame

Max turned away from Liz as he drew her pursuit in a series of ‘follow my leader.’

In every breath and every word I hear your name calling me out
Out from the barrio you hear my rhythm from your radio

As they snaked across the marble floor, they pivoted, so that Liz was now leading the chase, luring Max to follow her beautiful tanned legs leading up to her spangle-covered backside, covered with beads that caught the light as her hips moved. He wanted to rain kisses down the length of her bare back as her dress dipped low, just barely covering the cleft of her ass. But this would have to wait, as it was her turn to follow him once again.

You feel the turning of the world so soft and slow

They pivoted, with Liz once again behind Max. She couldn’t help but notice the taut muscles of his buttocks that flexed with every step he took, the definition of his back that was revealed with every movement, her steps lengthened as she tried to catch her prey. Just as she neared his back, her hot breath against his neck, he quickly turned to face her, and smiling seductively, grasped her hand once again, pulling her in close.

Turning you round and round

Again taking control Max turned Liz in a series of spirals.

And if you say this life ain’t good enough
I would give my world to lift you up

Max led Liz in a rapid series of breaks to each side, both breathing heavily from exertion coupled with desire.

I could change my life to better suit your mood

Max twirled Liz away and back to him with blinding speed, ratcheting up this game of attraction and denial.

Cause you’re so smooth

Again Max bent Liz back deeply, his mouth grazing the length of her throat as she moaned audibly.

Max danced by Liz side, wrapping his arms around her in a sweetheart hold before quickly switching sides and back again, his eyes drawn to her breasts that spilled over the top of the dress as she raised her hands to hold his.

Max led them in a ‘fallaway’ that again left them side by side, each yearning for the other’s heat.

Max took Liz’s hand, her arm cradling his neck as he pulled their bodies close together again. He could feel her hot breath on his neck and craved to feel her lips there soon.

Or else forget about it

Regrettably, Max spun her again under his arm before she then sent Max spinning away from her body as well.

Following Max’s cross body lead, Liz again broke to her right, quickly turning back to Max, rapidly breaking left as then turning back at his command.

Relenting, showing Liz the power she held over him, Max held Liz’s hips as he twisted down the length of her body, his hot breath briefly teasing her mound before he rose again, swiveling upright.

Or else forget about it

Smiling, revealing to Max that she wanted him as much as he wanted her, Liz repeated his actions, holding onto his hips and swiveling down, knowing that the sight of her mouth near his aroused manhood would send him over the edge.

Or else forget about it...
Or else forget about it...

Max and Liz arched their backs sharply, thrusting their backsides out and then close in again, making no mistake concerning their horizontal desires.

Let’s don’t forget about it...
Gimmie your heart, make it real

Desperately wishing they were alone right now to bring their desires to fruition, they continued to thrust and withdraw until they could hear audible groans from their onlookers.

Or else forget about it, yeah

Max grasped Liz to his body and ground their bodies together, arcing their hips deeply in a circle.

Let’s don’t forget about it... oh, no, no, oh
Let’s don’t forget about it, oh, no, no, oh

Max twirled Liz in swift turns, out and in, with the desperation of the lyrics.

Let’s don’t forget about it...yeah, ahh, oh
No, no, no, let's don’t forget about it...

They finished the cha cha with a spin that sent Liz spiraling, nearly parallel to the floor held by Max’s hand and his gaze as she hovered only inches from the floor. Liz smiled up and Max, both breathing heavily, and as the song faded away Max gently lifted her body back to his and held her close, all the while being met with applause and whistles from their onlookers.

As they regained their composure, Max and Liz walked over toward Nigel.

“Did you get the shots you wanted?” Max questioned, his voice still breathy.

“Yeah, come look,” Nigel stepped back from the camera as Max and Liz started checking the viewfinder, a little embarrassed at the raw passion captured by Nigel’s lens.

“Yes, Max, I definitely think we would have received weeks of detention for dancing like that,” Liz smiled as she patted his chest.

“Well, it works just fine for me,” Nigel commented as he continued to scroll through the pictures, pausing on a frame that caught the beaded strings on Liz’s dress aloft in midair.

“Now, not too late tonight, you two. I need you ready at sunrise tomorrow morning,” Nigel warned as Max and Liz headed back to their hotel room so they could express all this sexual tension in a much more private place…
DestinyC's New Fic
"My Brother's Keeper"
destinyc
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Every Picture Tells a Story (M/L, CC, Adult) pt 29- 12/21/08

Post by destinyc »

Tamashii-Thanks so much! Max certainly is a sweetie here. :D
Hunter-Ask and ye shall receive! :lol:
Eve-Well, I thought that dancing together would have been a good excuse for lots of physical contact over the years without the fear of jeopardizing their freindship. Also, most of the confidence issues would be gone because of this firm connection to Liz. :D
crazedearthgirl-Thanks!!! :P
Alien_Friend-Yeah, I know I probably took some liberties with that.I imagine most of these shots would have to be repeated, but we've already thrown realism out the window a long time ago, so... 8)
Jan-Thanks so much--that is such a lovely complement! :P Yeah, my hubby is generally a happy guy. (Of course today, we're trying to get our three sons home for Christmas, so today must not be the best day to ask him such things!
Carrie-Thanks for being here! :D
A/N-Wish me luck Sunday--I've got to drive to Bentonville, AR to pick up my son who is sleeping in the Detroit airport tonight. :roll: 3 kids home-1 to go. :D

A/N--Please understand in this upcoming scene that Max's fears are unfounded, trust that Liz and Ashley are on the right track, and I am in no way making light of truly serious issues. This is meant to be pure fun! Thanks, Des

Previously on Every Picture Tells a Story

“Did you get the shots you wanted?” Max questioned, his voice still breathy.

“Yeah, come look,” Nigel stepped back from the camera as Max and Liz started checking the viewfinder, a little embarrassed at the raw passion captured by Nigel’s lens.

“Yes, Max, I definitely think we would have received weeks of detention for dancing like that,” Liz smiled as she patted his chest.

“Well, it works just fine for me,” Nigel commented as he continued to scroll through the pictures, pausing on a frame that caught the beaded strings on Liz’s dress aloft in midair.

“Now, not too late tonight, you two. I need you ready at sunrise tomorrow morning,” Nigel warned as Max and Liz headed back to their hotel room so they could express all this sexual tension in a much more private place…
~~~~~~

Now on with the show...

As soon as they closed their hotel room door, Max released Liz’s hair then proceeded to run his fingers through it, reveling in its silkiness. That same sly smile spread across his face as he found the hidden fastenings on her costume and gently slid it off her body, being careful not to scratch her with the glassy beads.

“Mmm, thank you. That feels much better,” Liz reached up to wrap her arms around Max’s neck, his hands touching the bare skin of her back, sliding lower to cup the curve of her ass.

“Apparently, I am very overdressed now,” Max smiled, appreciative of the beautiful sight in front of him.

“I can remedy that,” Liz noted, as she stepped back to unbutton his shirt, pulling one sleeve loose from his shoulder, then pulling from the opposite cuff and dispensing with the garment altogether.

She flicked her tongue against his nipple, the dampness left behind making him shiver a little as she pulled away to turn her attentions to his pants. Liz unfastened the buckle on his belt and then ripped it out with a snap that brought a smile to her face. She slid her fingers inside his waistband to release the metal catch and zipper.

Liz discovered bare skin as she sent Max’s trousers to the floor.

“Ooh, commando once again. Should I expect this often?” Liz ran her hands across Max’s firm backside as he kicked off his shoes and socks and stepped out of the pants puddled at his feet.

“Only when the occasion warrants, I guess,” Max smiled sheepishly as he stepped closer to Liz’s bare body.

“And besides, it’s not like you had on any undies either,” Max waggled his eyebrows as he picked her up and carried her to the bed, laying her underneath him.

“Now I remember someone asking me if there was a pay-off to our little game tonight,” Liz reminded Max of their earlier teasing, as she flipped them over so that she was on top of Max, straddling his thighs.

“How’s this for a pay-off?” she seductively inquired as she lowered herself onto Max’s rigid length, her tight walls embracing his throbbing cock.

Max groaned with pleasure as Liz rocked back and forth against his length, her slick heat welcoming him. He reached up to cup her breasts in his hands, running his thumb across her firm nipples.

She continued to ride him, grinding her clit against his cock, as he reveled in the pleasure of her attentions. She reached behind her and stroked his balls, causing Max to moan again in gratification. Max gazed at the beauty moving sinuously above him, her back arched, her nipples high and erect, her long hair, flowing behind her. Liz reveled in the fact that in that evening’s game of cat and mouse, she appeared to be the victor.

Liz’s triumphant grin spread across her face, but her dominance was short-lived, as Max gathered his resolve to turn the tables on her once again that night.

Without a second thought, he flipped them over with a smirk of a grin spreading across his face, his whole weight thrusting to her core as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Liz groaned in pleasure as Max bent to suckle at her nipples, continuing to sink his rigid length deep in her core.

Liz ran her hands along the ridges of Max’s muscles, her fingers tracing along the designs on his bicep and his back. She reached up to play with the curls at the back of his hair. Her eyes danced along his taut body as she watched him fill her over and again. Liz’s body rolled up to meet his, responding to his ministrations as she was reminded of how delightful it was to submit to Max’s pleasures.

Max watched as Liz’s eyes softened, closing briefly as she reveled in his attentions. Their teasing played to its fruition, Max slipped his hands behind Liz’s back and brought her gently up to meet him. Face-to-face, their legs wrapped around one another, their foreheads touching, and their breath ragged, they continued making love as Max slipped his hand between them, his thumb rubbing Liz’s clit.

“Oh, Max…” Liz gasped as she came apart in his arms, her walls closing in around him and pulsing, bringing about Max’s own climax.

“Liz!” Max choked out, his seed filling her body. A fine silvery sheen surrounded them as their hands still held the other, Max’s head bent down to touch Liz’s. The now familiar flashes played in their minds as Liz realized she saw them in another place they had not been before. Tall sprays of water danced behind them through bright sunlight. Max wore a dark suit and her shoulders were bare, though Liz thought she could make out a bit of white at her bodice. Her hair hung in loose curls down her back as Max ran his hands through it, pulling her close in a kiss.

Liz pulled back a little to look at Max, her face quizzical with wonder.

“Where was that? I’ve never been there before,” Liz looked into Max’s eyes as she inadvertently began to search his thoughts.

“Hey!” Max jolted her out of her fishing expedition, a satisfied smile spread across his face. “There should still be some surprises left in life, you know, even if you can read my mind and see the future,” Max tickled Liz to break her concentration.

“Ok, ok, I’ll be good,” Liz writhed under Max’s tickling fingers.

“And no poking around while I’m dreaming either,” Max pinned Liz’s hands above her head as he straddled her.

“I promise, honey,” Liz smiled sweetly, causing Max to release her from his grip as he slid in behind her, taking her in his arms as she scooted her body back to meet his.

Liz turned to look over her shoulder as Max raised his head for a good-night kiss.

“I love you,” Liz said, her eyes shining with happiness.

“I love you, too. Now remember, feel free to go poking around in my dreams for any other reason,” Max waggled his eyebrows as Liz shook her head in amusement.

As Liz closed her eyes, she saw drops of water making rainbows in the sunshine; she heard beautiful music playing in the distance, and she could feel the strong warm body of Max Evans at her side.
~~~~~~~
The next morning

“Why do I look like a pirate?” Max queried as he emerged from behind the screen wearing a snug-fitting pair of distressed leather pants and little else.

“I think you look kinda sexy,” Liz turned slightly as Cameron finished her makeup and shook her hair loose from the heated rollers.

Cam touched up Liz’s hair with a curling iron and applied one last sweep of red gloss. “Now, don’t smear that before the shoot,” Cam jokingly warned.

Ashley entered the room, a little breathless from toting equipment to the rocky outcropping on the east side of the property.

“Hi everybody! Are we almost ready? The sunrise waits for no one,” she quipped.

“Hi, Ashley,” Max and Liz replied in unison.

Max glanced down at his rugged appearance—leather pants, long hair, tattoos—and then his eyes traveled to Liz. She wore a thin white, off-the-shoulder cotton blouse, a wide, black, distressed leather belt, and a long, full red skirt, split dangerously high with a ruffle that followed the length of the hem. Cameron styled her hair in long, loose curls and swept bronzer across her face.

“What sort of fantasy are we shooting this morning?” Max questioned.

Ashley glanced down and took a big breath of air; she chewed her lip as she searched for the words that would placate Max. “Well, it’s in the women’s fantasy article--it’s…it’s a ravishing scene,” she explained with a hesitant smile.

“Ravishing? Ra--,” Max questioned silently before the full meaning of Ashley’s comment hit him.

“I’m sorry, Ashley, I just can’t possibly…” Max stammered, visibly upset at the thought of participating in the scene.

Cameron held her hand out flat in front of Ashley, “Pay up,” Cam smirked as Ashley dug in her jeans pocket for a five that she unceremoniously slapped on Cameron’s palm. “I told you he would balk,” Cam said smugly as she sat back in her makeup chair, her arms folded across her chest.

“That’s not exactly fair, Cam, I really didn’t have time to explain the scene,” Ashley said through gritted teeth.

Cam only grinned at the ceiling in her triumph.

“Anyway, this scene will be very campy, kind of like a Harlequin cover,” Ashley continued, growing a little desperate to get the scene underway before the sun rose too far in the morning sky.

“Ashley, I can’t do anything that would hurt Liz—I just can’t…” Max stammered.

“But you wouldn’t be…” Ashley sought for the words to explain Max’s role in the scene, her face crumpling in frustration.

Liz quickly realized she needed to intervene, “Ashley, can we meet you guys out there in about five minutes?”

“Sure,” Ashley grimaced, “But any longer and we’ll have to scrap the shoot for this morning,” she smiled apologetically as she and Cameron left the suite.

“Liz, before you say anything…” Max started before Liz cut him off.

Understanding Ashley’s vision for the scene, Liz tried to diffuse Max’s concern. She moved in closely, wrapping her arms around his neck while playing with the curls at his nape, speaking seductively in his ear,

“So how many times this week have you been so ready, so turned on, that you just--ripped my clothes right off of me?” Liz questioned wickedly as she quickly pulled Max’s body flush with her own.

“A few,” Max conceded quietly.

“Just a few?” Liz ran her tongue along the edge of Max’s ear as her hand slid to Max’s manhood, concealed by the snug leather.

“Ok, many times,” Liz continued to stroke him through his pants, “Many, many times,” Max groaned.

“What if…” Liz purred, “I threw you down right here, stripped those pants off you, and climbed on top?” Liz popped the last syllable as she playfully wrapped her left leg around Max’s waist, his mouth watering at the sight of where her high-heeled black boot met her creamy thigh. “Would you mind if I did that?” Liz looked at Max wide-eyed, an expression of seductive innocence on her face.

Liz placed a row of kisses down the length of Max’s neck as she pulled his body to her, so that his rigid length met the juncture of her thighs.

“No, I guess I wouldn’t mind that so much,” Max closed his eyes and breathed heavily, his desire getting the best of him.

Liz stepped back, her expression pragmatic once more, “See, no one is going to think the scene is realistic at all. Certainly, when they see the other pictures from this week, it will be very clear that I am a more than willing participant, don’t you think?”

Max rolled his eyes in defeat, “Fine, but I don’t have to like it,” Max declared pointedly.

Facing the door, Liz reached beneath her skirts for some last-minute adjustments. “We’ll see,” she retorted, smirking at Max over her shoulder.
~~~~~~

Max and Liz took their places of the rocky ledge just minutes before the sun was to break over the horizon.

Nigel, having been warned about Max’s hesitancy, tried to ease him into the mood he needed for the scene.

“Max, I need your left hand behind Liz’s back, pulling her toward you, and your right hand grasping her hair,” Max nodded, a serious expression clouding his face. He stood stiffly, stoically, clearly at odds with what was expected of him.

“Liz, I need the look on your face to be a mixture of apprehension and desire—you obviously want him, but you’re still a little afraid. Can you manage that?” Nigel asked cautiously.

Liz gave Nigel a wink, trying to assure him that she could make to scene happen.

“No problem, Nigel,” Liz smiled, then glanced over the mountain to see how much time she had before the sunrise.

Max slid into his position, nervousness and doubt dominating his features as he awkwardly took his position, his arms rigid around Liz.

“Geez, I hope she can get him to relax,” Nigel muttered as he zoomed in on his subjects.

Though the expression on Liz’s face was what Nigel had requested, the thoughts she directed at Max were anything but apprehensive. With a slight waggle of her finger, Liz popped two more buttons loose on her blouse just as the sunlight began to fill the ledge.

“Do you see anything you like?” Liz questioned seductively, wordlessly.

“Huh?” Max’s anxiousness was interrupted by Liz’s erotic question. Max looked down where Liz had just unbuttoned her blouse a little more. As the sunlight played across her tanned skin and through her white blouse, Max noticed what Liz wanted him to see. “Liz, I think maybe you forgot something this morning,” Max choked out silently.

“What did I forget, Max?” Liz purred, though her expression remained as Nigel had instructed.

“You’re not wearing a bra,” Max stated the obvious.

A cool breeze stiffened Liz’s nipples as she leaned back a little further to tantalize Max as much as possible.

“Why don’t you look and see what else I forgot this morning?” Liz breathed in Max’s ear, as she wrapped her right leg around Max.

The scent of her arousal filled Max’s senses as Liz ground her heat to Max’s body.

Unable to resist her invitation, Max secretly slid his left hand through the split in Liz’s skirt, adequately concealed by the mass of ruffles at the hem. His fingers traveled from the top of her leather boot and in a slow line up her thigh toward Liz’s heat. Though he might have expected to feel a scrap of lace or silk, his fingers found warm, waiting flesh.

His pulse quickening, he lightly stroked her nether lips, his desire building against his waning self-consciousness.

“Come on, Max, they won’t be able to see. Touch me, please,” Liz pleaded, no longer just trying to persuade Max as they tried to complete the shoot, but craving the contact that Max was withholding.

Liz kissed Max, sending a jolt of power and desire through their connection. Max gasped at the overwhelming lust in her body that fired his own. Max’s muscles tightened, his arms and back flexed as his right arm supported Liz’s weight, his left hand confidently, discretely exploring her feminine folds.

As the sun filled the sky with color, Max slid two fingers into Liz’s slick passage as he bent to ravenously kiss the exposed curve of her breast where her blouse had slipped slightly. The sudden but welcomed sensation played across Liz’s face as she gasped a deep breath and her eyes went wide then closed again accepting his hands inside her body, secretly thrusting her core closer to him.

Max placed succulent kisses along the length of Liz’s neck as she arched back against him. His fingers continued to furtively slide inside her warm, wet walls, desperately hoping that more than his hands would soon be inside her.

He lightly grazed her dark nipple through the light, thin fabric, his attentions making the garment practically see-through.

Raw desire mixed with a fleeting fearfulness at being caught filled Liz’s expression, giving Nigel exactly what he needed for the shot.

“She finally got to him, the little minx,” Nigel chuckled lightly under his breath.

Ashley checked the monitor, relieved that they were able to complete the scene, despite Max’s earlier misgivings, “I wonder what she said to him to make him change his mind?” Ashley whispered to Nigel.

“Don’t know—don’t wanna’ know,” Nigel waggled his eyebrows as his shutter slowed. Confident that he had a worthy shot, he looked behind him to grab one of his camera bags to start stowing his gear.

Still turned away, Nigel called out, “Back in the suite at 4:30,” but when he looked up the hill to make sure his message was received, his models had disappeared.

They hadn’t gone far, however. Upon hearing that they were finished for the moment, Max and Liz quickly cleared the peak of the rock and descended the hill on the other side. Surrounded by smaller hills, they found themselves in a small valley, secluded and private.

“Oh, Liz,” Max kissed her neck ravenously, unable to restrain the silver trail left behind which was visible in the shadows of the surrounding rocks. Max popped loose the remaining buttons of Liz’s blouse, but was frustrated that they didn’t seem to go far enough.

Liz looked Max in the eyes, a seductive grin spread across her face, “Go ahead and do it,” she panted, “I know you want to,” she purred playfully.

Smiling, Max grasped the placket of Liz’s blouse and ripped the fabric away in one smooth motion, the sound of tearing cloth echoing around the rocks.

Max bent to hungrily suckle at Liz’ rigid nipples, the sensation multiplied by the morning breezes that found their way into the small canyon.

Unable to wait any longer, Liz disintegrated the seam of Max’s pants, freeing his throbbing erection from the unforgiving leather.

Liz stroked his rigid length, pleasure evident on Max’s face. Wrapping her right leg again around Max, Liz looked into his eyes as she wore a playful smile.

“Have your way with me,” she whispered into his ear, her hand sliding across his firm backside.

Max rolled his eyes a little and shook his head slightly as he picked up Liz, her legs wrapping around him, his cock thrusting into her wet core. His mouth fed voraciously at her breasts, loose from the confines of the now-shredded blouse.

Liz suckled at his neck, leaving iridescent spots behind where she had lingered. Her body rolled time and again to meet Max’s thrusts, the frills of her skirt flowing in the breeze and with the movement of their bodies.

Abandoning all shame and self-consciousness, Max took Liz with a passion and desire that consumed his senses, leaving silvery marks in his wake as he possessed her body.

Liz reveled in Max’s attentions, her fingers running through his hair, her nails grazing the scruff of his beard, and her hands caressing the ridges of his well-defined muscles. As Max brought his thumb to rub small circles where their bodies were joined, Liz let out a cry that echoed above their secluded canyon, Liz’s orgasm bringing about Max’s own.

On the other side of the small canyon, Nigel, Ashley and Cameron chuckled lightly to themselves as they discovered where their models had gotten-off-to.

~~~~~~
For Wednesday's installment, a little early Christmas present--Max with chocolate on top!
DestinyC's New Fic
"My Brother's Keeper"