Innocent Bliss (AU, M/L, Adult)1/12/09 (Complete)

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Innocent Bliss (AU, M/L, Adult)1/12/09 (Complete)

Post by Hunter »

Banner: By Behrbabe, this banner is so BEAUTIFUL! thanks so much sweetie. I love it.

Title: Innocent Bliss

Author: Hunter

Disclaimer: I own nothing Roswell and no infringment is intended. I may include characters from my imagination.

Summary: Liz and Max learn a lesson about actions having consequences.

Rating: Adult

Pairing: M/L, later on some CC

Author's note: This idea formed in my head while I was reading a magazine article in one of my fav mags. I hope you guys enjoy this fic as my fingers are itching to write it. Max, Liz and you know the rest Maria, Micheal etc except for Isabel and Alex are all born in 1988 instead. So this story starts in 2004. This might be a bit like Lost, jumping back and forth from present to past occasionally. So bear that in mind. :D

Chpt one..

"This is outrageous!". Cried Jeff Parker, throwing his hands in the air. When the news hit him, he was ballastic and wild with rage. It was every father's nightmare to hear that their naive sixteen year old daughter was knocked up by some sixteen year old idiotic boy in her class which meant he knew nothing about responsibility.

He had rounded up his wife, daughter, the boy who knocked up his naive little girl along with his parents to have a heated discussion on how to clean up this mess. Nancy Parker, the mother of the knocked up girl wasn't so pleased either. Being a career woman she had expectations of her daughter Liz Parker that someday she'd follow in her footsteps and become a sucessfull business woman. Now all that would change as her silly daughter allowed herself to get pregnant.

The two kids who were set to become parents in nine months sat quietly in the room as Jeff Parker howled in anger. Frightened to move a muscle.

"Jeff, I'm sure we can work this out." The boy's father began, trying to calm a livid Jeff down but that only proved to enrage him even more.

"Calm me down?!!". Jeff cried incredulously, with bloodshot eyes. Ever since he heard of his daughter's pregnancy, he hadn't had a single good night's sleep and this boy's father was telling him to calm down?? He couldn't beleive it. "Excuse me?! Is it your daughter that's been knocked up by some stupid boy who knows nothing more then a playstation and skipping school!?". Jeff roared, heaving with anger.

"Please Mr Parker." The boy's mother stepped in. "You're being very rude. I know how you must feel right now but we have to put the kids first. They must be really scared about this." She reasoned.

"They should be." Nancy interevened. "Teen pregnancy is not a thing to be happy about." She glanced at her daughter who hung her head low.

"The children need our support." She continued, ignoring Nancy's remark. "Your daughter is pregnant, we must ask her what she wants." The woman said softly.

Everyone turned their eyes on Liz who wanted to curl up in a corner and cry. "Liz is booking an appointment with the clinic." Nancy sighed. "She cannot raise a child by herself. She is only sixteen for crying out loud."

"No!". At hearing this Liz snapped her head up. "I am not having an abortion." She cried out in fear, remembering those awful pictures of aborted babies she stumbled over the internet. It wasn't a very pleasent sight and didn't look nice. She could never imagine doing that to the baby growing inside her. It was sick and Liz had heard of abortions also was risky, she might have wanted children in the future too and who knew what having an abortion could do to her?

"You're not raising the child by yourself." Jeff snapped. "Either you have that abortion or he stays with you." Jeff said to Liz, pointing at the boy who had gotten her pregnant.

"Well in that case..my son will stay with your daughter." The man said. "My son will have no intention of neglecting his own child." He added, standing tall and proud.

The boy looked up at the adult. He was scared shitless. One minute he was having fun and the next he was told he was going to be a daddy. It was like someone had threw a bucket of ice cold water on him. He still couldn't beleive it, him, a father at the age of sixteen.

"That's not good enough." Jeff intevened. "My daughter's no slut that will cohabit with the irresponsible idiot that is your son. What kind of environment my grandchild will be raised in?". Jeff was getting more annoyed at the minute.

"Well what do you want?". The boy's mother sighed in frustration, she sensed the kids were getting more anxious as this debate was growing.

"I want them married." Jeff growled.

And so the boy and girl had gotten married at a small registery office called 'Ivory' somewhere in San Diego. The parents had given their consent and had gotten the two married off quickly. It was a quick and precise ceromony, wasn't much of a party. Nancy and Jeff had contacted Jeff's younger sister Delilah who lived in Los Angeles to take the couple into her house since she was rich and had no problem making room for the newly married who had a baby on the way. The boy's parents had objected at first but thought of the girl their son had impregnated and had finally agreed to let their son stay in Los Angeles with the Whitmans.

"It's for the best." He said to his son who had a misrable expression on his face. "You're a man now." He patted his son, feeling the tears falling down from his eyes. He'd thought he had years to come before he said those words to his son. But that day had to come so soon.

Both son and father had a moment before he went to hug his mother before getting into the limo with his pregnant bride to set off to a new life together.

When the limo driver set off, the boy looked back and waved at his parents, holding back the tears. He was going to be a man and he was going to be a man by his own.

Two months ago..

"Oh my god." Tess gasped, eyeing up Max Evans who stood in the circle of his friends. "What would I do to fuck him." Tess asked Liz who flipped through the pages of a magazine. Tess sat down with Liz at the bench in the canteen and watched Max outside the window.

Liz smiled at her classmate joined her, already she was drooling over Max. "Hello to you Tess." She said.

"Liz..look at him..he's fucking hot." Tess said, urging Liz took look over her shoulder and take a glance at Max who was standing outside with his friend. "Now tell me you wouldn't sleep with him." Tess asked Liz, expecting a certain answer. Liz turned back to her magazine, acting uninterested.

Liz smiled coyly and thought quietly to herself Babe, I already slept with Max Evans. She let out a giggle. She and Max were...what did they call them...Fuck buddy's. No one knew what went on between them expect for herself and Max of course. It was explosive and passionate. She had to give him that, since it was also his first time. She was Max's first and she knew he had no one else on the side.

"Hello people." Maria greeted, joining them with Halle and Freda.

"So what's the news?". Liz asked, putting her magazine away.

"Well...Maria asked Micheal out." Halle answered with a huge smile.

"And???". Liz asked, getting excited. Maria had her eyes on Micheal for years, it was about time she did something about it.

"And we're dating!!". Maria sqeauled with delight, jumping up and down with joy.

At hearing this Liz shot up. "Oh my god!!". She sqealed and extended her arms for Maria to walk in them and gave her a hug. "Oh my god!! I am so happy for you!". Liz cried, her friend was happy, she was happy..this was a call for a party. "Oh my god guys..this calls for a celebration!". She told the girl.

"Yes, defo!". Freda nodded her head.

"Congrats Maria." Tess said, smiling. "Atleast one of us is happy." She rolled her eyes.

"Well, he asked me out to the fun fair tonight and said it would be fine if you girls came along too!". Maria answered enthusiastically as soon as she and Liz pulled away.

"Well I don't know about you guys but I'm no third wheel." Halle shook her head.

"Uh-uh. Me neither." Tess agreed.

"I'd rather watch cartoons all day then watch Micheal and Maria sucking face." Freda commented.

"But Micheal's friends are also going." Maria said, a little dissapointed at the blowback.

Liz smiled as she caught sight of Max looking back at her through the window with his irresistable motlen golden eyes, the way he was looking at her as if he was desperatly hungry made her shiver. The last time he looked at her like that was before they had made love yesterday. Liz turned her attention back on her friends.

"Count me in. I'll be going to the fun fair tonight." She said with a gleam of mischeif in her eyes.

Max Evans would be there too.

When they hit the fun fair, everyone was busy running around buying cotton candy, on the dodgems, playing at the arcades or on the rides. The atmosphere was playfull and relaxing as well as exciting. Liz and the girls had just got off the dodgems and brought some cotton candy from the stalls.

"I wish I had a boyfriend." Tess whined. "Sean Deluca was so unsatisfiying."

"Hey, that's my cousin." Maria laughed.

"No harm done." Tess rolled her eyes as they walked past some rides. Micheal came into view with Max Evans and a couple of other guys behind them. Liz felt her heart skip as soon as she caught sight of Max Evans.

Micheal walked upto Maria and planted a kiss on her lips. "Hey baby, wanna go on the ferris wheel?". He asked her, taking her hand.

"Sure." Maria said and looked back at her friends. "Guys..I'll meet up with you half an hour later by the arcades okay?". She said and waved as Micheal dragged her to the ferris wheels. Micheal's friends were about to go away too and Max was reluctant, shooting a glance at Liz before stumbling away.

They would get down to business soon. "Umm. I gotta make a call." Liz lied, breaking away from her friends. "Meet you at the arcades in half an hour too." She said and ran behind one of the stalls before her friends could say another word.

Her phone beeped and she opened it to see a text from Max. Let's use my car which is in the parking lot. Meet you there babe. xx. Excited, Liz put the phone away in her bag and ran towards the rendevous where Max was waiting..

Minutes later..

He pulled her shirt off and she gasped when his warm hands touched her flat stomach. "Oh Max.." She cried breathlessly, when they were crammed up in the back of his impala with him between her legs. Max had already stripped his shirt off, revealling the glorious sculptered chest he worked hard on. He wasn't so buff yet but he was getting there. Liz was impressed what she saw thought. His abs were already there.

"Damn you're making me hard." He growled as he fumbled with her bra. When he unhooked her bra, he fondled her breats. He loved her lady lumps. She was only a 34 B cup but he was satisfied more or less. He thought she looked beatiful. Liz arched up and let him kiss her breasts like he had done last time when they had their little meeting in the eraser room. The reason they kept this a secret was because they loved the thrill of it, hiding and having sex otherwise everyone would be talking about them and that was not what they wanted.

When Max kissed her breasts and lips some more, he could no longer fight the temptation that was paining him now. He unzipped his jeans and slid it down a little so when he'd get between Liz's legs, the zipper wouldn't graze the inside of her thighs. They had sex often now so it wasn't a big deal for Max thrusting with jeans resting on his thighs. Practice did make perfect. He slid Liz's skirt up and he had already removed her panties.

"Yes Max..now." Liz panted, spreading her legs and allowing him access. Max came in for the kill and took her, pushing himself completely inside her searing heat.

The sensation of being filled was breathtaking to Liz, she had never known the pleasure of sex until Max came to her. She laughed about sex all the time with her friend before she lost her virginity. Sex was a laughing matter back then, but now it was satisfiying..addictive like a drug. No longer an innocent fumble in the dark. It was demanding, very demanding.

And as for Max, he'd never experienced something so good until he got with Liz. Now he was also addicted like a moth to a light. He needed her so much that they did this even in the weekends.

He moved in and out of her, like the sex ed video they had seen in their science class where the man's huge penis goes inside the lady's passageway, scientifically known as vagina as so they say. It was such a turn on, watching it. And now feeling it was even better. He was one lucky dog to be experiencing this before his friends. The passion, the explosive passion...

Max grunted as he picked up the pace. Something he had grown accustomed too during their sex. "Oh Liz!" He growled, grabbing her hips and grinding himself into her, harder and faster, needing that urgent rub of her hot tight walls against his cock.

Liz groaned, tilting her head back as her hips moved with Max's thrusts. "Yes..that's it Max..faster.!" She urged and cried out when she finally felt her orgasm wash over her.

Max soon came after, spilling his seed into her. The two shuddered in the aftermath of their frantic lovemaking, breathing heavily as they recovered. He reluctantly slipped out of her and pulled his boxers and jeans back on as Liz dressed herself again.

"That was awesome." Liz smiled, putting her bra back on again. "So this time tommorow?". She asked hopefully.

"My place. My parents are out this weekend." Max said and leaned in to kiss Liz on the lips.

(shall I post more??)

Last edited by Hunter on Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:56 am, edited 28 times in total.
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Innocent Bliss (AU, M/L, Adult) 8/30/08 chpt 2 p.2

Post by Hunter »

Omg!! Thanks guys!! Love all of your comments!! Means so much to me! :D

pijeechinadoll - Hello there!! Thanks for being here!!

sarammlover- Hey Sara!! Thanks so much!! I'm so happy you love this story already!! Thank you! :D

Alien_friend - Well you know some teenagers...Raging hormones. They did learn about safe sex but mostly they don't care..I should know because most of my classmates didn't really care. Thanks for the fb anyways!! So happy the first part had you intriguied. :D

Lena7- Am I glad to see you here lol!! My favourite writer!! If you say I should continue then I will! Thanks Lena!!

dreamer19 (x2) -
dreamer19 wrote:Ya you def have to continue or I may be forced to hunt you down.
lol!! ..the hunter becoming the hunted lol. I love your comment so much!! So thoughtfull..exactly what I was thinking too!! I don't understand why some ppl go into negative mode when reading pregnancy fics..I never knew they did :S anyway. Yes you are right!! And thanks I do adore Edward Cullen too, I just can't wait until the movie comes out!! Finished reading twilight, new moon and eclipse!! Edward keeps me interested lol!! Thanks for your lovely fb!!

roswell4life - Well it's a dreamer fic so yes they do have feelings for each other but since they're teens now, they don't think of love yet..it's more of a strong infatuation from the start which in time will develop as the story progresses. And the f**k buddies part..well that's fun for them at the moment lol, but they do have feelings for each other which in the next part should reveal. Thanks!!

cocopucks - If you insist..I am posting another chapter. Thank you :) hope you enjoy this!!

begonia9508- Hi Eve!! yes they were silly not to use protection during sex but some teenagers...(not generalising here because I was a mature teen and still am) thanks for the comment.

veronica - Thanks so much for the fb and about my siggie!! Yes Edwards just loveable isn't he?? :D

A/N: Liz and etc are 11 yrs old here. I'm still nervous about carrying on with this fic lol. Hope you guys enjoy!! :D

Chpt 2

Back in 1999, September..

They all sat down in silence as the teacher put the video into the VCR. The blindfolds were drawn as the video started. Liz and Maria sat right in the back corner, eyed widened as the tape started. A woman's voice kept talking in the background in the tape, explaining what was going on.

Fifteen minutes into the video and the two girls couldn't control themselves. They began to giggle helplessly when they saw the cartoonized lady naked with her breasts out sitting next to a cartoonized man who was completely naked.

"Maria shut up!". Liz giggled, putting a hand over her mouth, trying to contain the laughter was that threatening to take over. Maria snorted and laughed.

"Liz I can't help it." She hissed, giggling.

"So when the sperm reaches the egg, fertillisation occurs and the egg moves from the fallopian tube and attached to the blood lining of the uterus wall." The woman's voice explained, and at this point the camera focused on the sperm which Maria and Liz mistook to be a white tadpole and the two girls burst out laughing.

"HAHAHA!" They couldn't stop their laughter and were in stiches. Other's began to join them in the room and the teacher was annoyed.

"Liz Parker and Maria Deluca!!" She scolded, pausing the tape and getting up. "This is not a laughing matter!". She cried, causing the two girls and everyone else to roar out in laughter.

Mrs Hatton was not very pleased. And Liz was the one who ended up laughing the most, she fell out of her chair and started to laugh until her sides hurt. Shaking her head in dissapointment, she waited till Liz was finished laughing and Liz removed her hands from her sides and noticed Mrs Hatton looking down on her.

"That's it, stand in corner, facing the wall and don't make a fuss." Mrs Hatton warned.

So Liz ended up facing the wall wearing a big cone on her head for the rest of the lesson.

Present day

Liz smiled at that memory. She could never forget that day when she and Maria could not control their laughter when they first was introduced to sex education. She had not been able to stop laughing for the whole day even when the teacher had forced her to stand in the corner with a stupid hat on her head.

"Liz..where is your mind these days?". Maria asked her best friend of so many years.

"Huh?". Liz shook her head and still realised she was holding a fluffy yellow little stuff chick in her hand. She was at mothercare with Maria, shopping for some essentials for Maria's unborn child.

"You looked like you recalled a happy moment in your life or something." Maria laughed. "You were lost in Liz land again."

Liz smiled. "Yeah..remember that time with Mrs Hatton..the sex ed video which you and me kept laughing over about?". Liz asked Maria.

"Oh my god yeah!". Maria laughed, remembering that memory in their lives. "You nearly died laughing..even when she made you face the corner of the room with that witches' hat on." Maria chuckled.

"Hmm." Liz nodded. "And I also remember the part when she told me that someday it might happen to me." Liz answered Maria as she played with the stuffed chick in her hand. "And boy she was right."

"Who knew what you and Max Evans were upto behind closed doors." Maria teased. "Atleast something good came out of it." Maria reminded Liz. When she had learned of Liz's pregnancy seven years ago, she was shocked..but when she heard who fathered her children, she was gobsmacked.

"Yeah you're right. My children are the best thing that's ever happened to me." Liz nodded, putting the chick back onto the shelf with the other stuffed animals. "And you my friend will agree when you have yours..even thought it's a lot of pain but it's worth it." Liz mumbled.

"Good to have someone as a friend whose already been through that." Maria teased. "I thought I'd be the first to get pregnant."

"Well fate has it's ways." Liz told her. "Have you chosen a pushchair yet?". Liz asked her, looking at the section of pushchairs.

A/N: Max and Liz are 16 here.

Back in 2004
The eraser room,
The first time...

"Max..are you sure about this?". Liz asked as Max shut the eraser room door behind them and locked it so no one would interfere them. He had something in mind for the two of them to get up to and Liz was the only girl he'd rather do it with. He did fancy her for years and he was pretty sure she was crazy about him too.

"Liz..of course I'm sure." He whispered, wallking upto her.

"But isn't sex supposed to be about..I don't know...love?". Liz asked, swinging her legs back and forth as she sat on the table. "I mean..not that I'm one of those silly lovesick fools but..." Liz drifted off, afraid she was sounding a little cheesy and desperate.

Max stepped in between her legs and cupped her cheeks, turning Liz to face him. "Liz, if this was just meaningless sex.." Max almost chocked on the word sex. "Then I would have chosen someone like Tess." He said, rolling his eyes.

"Tess?". Liz cried incredulously. "Why Tess?".

"Because she looks like a slut." Max shrugged. "But you're something special..you're my special girl and I want you to be my first."

"Wait..you're a virgin too?". Liz asked, surprised. Max Evans was the hottie of the centuary in this school. He was a quaterback football player and already the girls had started to swoon over him, including herself. She never guessed Max was still a virgin, waiting for the one...her. "You chose me?". Liz asked, emotionally affected by his words. She found it flattering that Max had chosen her to give up his virginity to.

"Because I...have feelings for you." Max admitted. "Strong feelings." He blushed shyly.

"Well I have feelings for you too Max." Liz revealed softly. "I want to be your girlfriend kind of feelings."

"Then date me." Max's eyes lit up. "If that's okay with you.." He added, not wanting to give the impression that he was trying to rush things. He badly wanted Liz and he thought now was the chance to have her.

"Yes! Max! I'll be your girlfriend." Liz nodded, grinning and wrapped her arms around him to hug him. Max hugged her back and then pressed a kiss to her lips. He had seen this in the movies a lot of time and now was peforming it on the girl who made his heart beat faster. Liz parted her mouth and Max slowely pushed his tongue in, being carefull that he wasn't going to do anything wrong. He didn't want to mess this up. Liz clamped down on Max's tongue and began sucking on him as if he was an ice lolly.

Max groaned, in response to the newfound pleasure of this kiss. "Liz..". He broke away from the kiss. "Let's do this." He said, begining to unfasten his shirt. In the middle of their kiss, his groin began to have a mind of it's own. His body was out of control now and he realised he needed more then a kiss.

Liz felt anticipation shock her heart and cause butterflies in her stomach. But the thirll and the excitment of finally having sex was dominant. She couldn't wait to do this either. Awkwardly they removed their pants, Liz decided to leave her top on just in case something happened, When their pants were removed, Max stepped in between Liz's legs again. "Okay..so what now?". Liz asked, parting her legs. "You.." She looked down onto Max's cock and gasped. "Damn..you big." For a sixteen year old, she wasn't expecting such a huge cock.

Well maybe she was exaggerating but nevertheless his cock was bigger then what she had expected to see. "What?". Max asked, breathlessly, glancing down at his erection.

"Are you even going to fit in me?". Liz asked, seriously. "What if you break me?".

"Break you? Are you having second thoughts Liz?". Max asked, panicked that she might reject him in this vunerable state.

"No." Liz shook her head and bit her bottom lip. "I've never done this before so just bear with me please Max." Liz said defensively.

"I know. Neither of us have so I'm just as nervous as you are Liz." Max said, cupping her cheek with one hand. "I'll back off if you want."

"No Max." Liz growled, locking him in place with her bare legs. "You stay right here Evans and finish what you've started."

"Whoa Liz..you're one feisty chick." Max grinned, happy that she wasn't rejecting him at all.

"Are you going to put that thing in me or what?". Liz asked, impatiently. gesturing to his cock.

"Oh..oh okay." Max said, carefully guiding his member to Liz's opening. He almost jerked when the tip of his erection touched Liz's moist lips down there. "Shit.." He hissed, feeling the heat radiate from her female genitalia. "Is it supposed to be so hot down there Liz?". He asked curiously, slowing his moments.

"Max..suppose if you were to get stabbed by a maniac..would your blood be hot or cold?". Liz asked, annoyed at Max now.

"Hot I guess.." Max shrugged.

"Well then..the human body is supposed to be hot duh..." Liz rolled her eyes. Max inched his way into her, pushing through her walls. "Oh god Max.." Liz stiffened, back upright. She put her hands on his shoulders to steady herself.

"Am I even doing this right?". Max gasped, shutting his eyes and feeling so good when Liz's hot wet walls welcomed his hard cock. "Shit..this feels fucking good."

Liz tighted her walls around Max cock, urging him to go further. Max groaned and slipped further into Liz. "Max quit playing around and just push." Liz snapped angrily.

"I am." Max protested and pushed harder, causing Liz to yelp.

"FU-fucking bastard!". Liz cried out and Max almost withdrew but his body refused to move an inch. His cock felt so good beind wrapped up between her walls. He stilled his movement.

And in concern, he asked her. "Am I hurting you Liz? Because if I am..I can't do this." He panicked, guilt washing over him.

Liz shut her eyes as the sharp pain stung. Max had broken through her. "I think that's the part when you took my virginity." She whimpered in pain. "Shit..it sucks being a girl."

"Well you can talk can't you? Atleast you don't have a penis which hurts like hell when it get's something thrown at it." Max retored.

"Well.." Liz paused, enduring the small pain. "Atleast you don't bleed out of your dick five days a month." She reminded him.

"Ew gross." Max said with a distorted face. "Don't remind me of that please".

"And to top it off..it fucking kills...you don't have period pains." Liz said, opening her eyes as soon as she felt the pain subside.

"Are you feeling better now?". Max asked, feeling Liz's walls relax around him now.

"I think so." Liz nodded, relaxing.

"So I can move?". Max asked hopefully.

"Yeah." Liz answered. "I think you're supposed to push out, I'll push forward at the same time..no.." Liz wondered how the routine worked. "I think there's supposed to be a rhythm or something..the video said..oh shit..I can't remember." Liz gasped.

"Liz..in the movies they do it like this.." Max said, withdrawing and before she could say another word, he slammed into her and that's when he grazed her G-spot, causing her to jump up with pleasure.

"Oh fuck!". Liz cried, sqeezing Max shoulder. "Don't stop please..." She begged, moving her hips against him, searching for a rhythm to ignite the spark between them.

Max smiled and kissed her lips before saying. "I only aim to please baby." He grinned as he withdrew and slammed back into her again before they found their rhythm of their lovemaking..

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Innocent Bliss (AU, M/L, Adult) 9/4/08 chpt 3 p. 3

Post by Hunter »

Thank you guys!! Love all your comments!!

keepsmiling7 - thanks!! Are you sure you're curious? lol.

Alien_friend- Thanks!! So happy they appear so innocent! I really wanted to capture the essence of innocence in this fic! :)

Natalie36- Well this might not be the time when she got pregnant yet..since they have little sex escapades during the two months which she does conceive in one of those sessions LOL. Thanks for the fb and hope you get your anwers in the next update!

jake17- Thank you Carrie!!
I love your new story!!!
you do?
Thank so much, you're just awesome !! :D

begonia9508- Eve! Love your vocabulary!! Coitus! Lol!! That's a first!! Thanks for dropping a comment!!

Lena7- Aww thank you Lena! I'm so happy I wrote them well! Oh hope you love what's coming next in the next update!. :D

pjeechinadoll- thanks!! Maybe she gets pregnant here or not...who knows lol. :lol:

dreamer19- Thanks!! Hope you enjoy the next part!!

sarammlover- Thank you so much Sara!!! So happy you love my story!! I was getting worried about posting this fic lol!! :D

kay_b- Wow..you're hooked already?! Thanks!! Made my day!! :D

RiceKrispy- Thank you. :)

Here's the next part! I really really hope you guys enjoy this part :D

Chpt 3

A/N: This little part is before Max and Liz get together just so you guys know.

"She's absolutely gorgeous". Kieren said, while he sat down at the table where Max was sitting, busy preoccupied with a certain number of books for his history test which was coming up this friday.

Max took a glance at where Kieren's eyes were focused and he almost stopped breathing when he saw her. Dark brown hair, doe eyes and those pink curves which were her lips. "Liz." Max stated her name.

"Ain't she a fine piece?". Kieren smiled, checking out her ass. "I'd sure love to tap that."

"Kieren..this is a library." Max warned him. "Not a club or a bar where you check out whoever you feel like. Have some respect." He hissed, partly hiding his face in the book. He was also on Liz watch but he didn't want her to notice him checking her out and Max couldn't help but feel a stab of jealously when Kieren was doing the same.

"Maxwell..chill." Kieren laughed it off. "Maybe I'll ask her out later on. I've always had the hots for Liz Parker."

Max rolled his eyes. Well you're not the only one who has the hots for Liz Parker. He mused to himself silently.

"Besides..."Kieren continued, eyeing Max with suspicion. "I thought you're with Tess." He said, remembering that Max and Tess had some kind of private meeting.

"To hell with Tess." Max hissed again. "I ain't involved with her, never been and never will." He said through gritted teeth and the disgust was brought back before as he remembered their previous meeting or rather the confrontation of why she was stalking him.

Tess begged him to take her to the upcoming prom to which Max replied no so many times and it reached to the point where she dropped to her knees, begging him and trying to make a deal..that she'd give him more then he bargined for with any girl and he knew what she meant...he had to get outta there before things got worse. "Why don't you take Tess to the prom and I'll have Liz?". Kieren suggested, wanting to know if Max did have a crush on Liz as he suspected.

"Fuck off." Max snapped. "Like there will be any chance of you taking Liz to the dance when I'm here".

"Okays." Kieren said, backing off. "I'll let the alpha male have the alpha female. I didn't know there was no room for sneak copulation" Kieren rolled his eyes.

"Sneak what?". Max asked, wondering what the new word in Kieren's vocabulary meant. He had heard that word somewhere but had no idea what it was.

"Forget it." Kieren said, grabbing his back. The last thing he wanted to do was piss Max Evans off.

At that moment, Liz and her friends were walking past their table and Max couldn't resist but ask. "Hey girls." He hollered, leaning back in his chair. The girls stopped and turned around. Max was entranced by Liz's beauty so close up.

Liz seemed to blush when she saw Max's eyes fall on her for a moment, resting on her face. She hoped he hadn't seen the pink in her cheeks that were starting to appear.

"What?". Halle snapped more then asking.

"I was wondering if any of you guys knew what sneak copulation meant?". Max asked with a smirk knowing that Kieren just slapped a hand to his face.

"Ew." Maria snorted. "What do you guys do all day?".

"Sneak copulation means that a small male increases his chance of mating by having sex with the female in private so the big males don't threaten him." Freda answered smartly.

Max's jaw was left hanging open as the girls left. "Kieren..." He called, turning back to the geeky boy who was no longer there.

A/N: Max and Liz are 23 yrs old here. This is the present- the year 2011.

Liz glanced at the clock desperatly..it was ticking closer to five..she hadn't eaten anything since morning and she missed her children. Here she was, working her ass of at the bank as a cashier. Since she had finished her degree of accountancy at university, she had landed straight into this high paying job. Smartly dressed and all but it was draining her of her energy, constantly dealing with all sort of people and handling cash. It was also a risky job, any armed theif could walk in any minute and god would know what was going to happen.

She was begining to sweat in the room, the air conditioner needed to be fixed and she needed a break. Her boss was such a bitch, making her work overtime. Once she was finished for the day, she grabbed her stuff and drove home, exhausted.

Tired, she unlocked the door with her house key and staggered in only to be surprised at what she saw. Balloons were everywhere along with party decorations. It was her children's seventh birthday and apparently the party started before her. She was pissed off as she made her way into the living room.

Max was there as predictated with Jasmine and Ricardo in his arms as he lifted them up and made them laugh. Still Liz wasn't impressed. There were people in her house, kids from her children's school along with their parents, dancing to songs in the living room.

"Max." Liz called, annoyed and stood at the doorway. He seemed to hear her through the loud booming music and put his children down.

"I'll be back..just going to talk to your mommy." Max excused the twins as he made his way to his angry wife. Smiling Max reached his wife who had her arms folded. "S'up Liz?".

"Not here." Liz said, pulling Max away from the scene and dragging him upstairs to their bedroom where she swung him around before shutting the door."I cannot beleive you did this again." Liz snapped, cutting to the chase. "Here I am, working ma ass of to bring home the money and you're starting my children's birthday party without me". Liz growled. "How could you Max?".

"In case you forgot, they're my children too." Max said defensively. "And I called you like a hundred times but you never answered."

"I was working." Liz reminded him through gritted teeth. "Not all of us sit on our asses and do nothing all day except cause trouble."

"Liz..it's your own children's birthday today and working seemed more important to you." Max shot back, getting angry with Liz's behaviour. Yes, she might have been the one working overtime but he was the one who took care of their children and made them happy. Liz was barely home and when she was, she was busy recovering.

"Max..I don't care what the reason is..you don't start my children's birthday parties without me. I'm their mother for christs sakes. And what about the plan I had for tonight?". Liz sighed, throwing her hands up in defeat.

"Have you ever thought about what the children wanted?". Max asked, leaning against the wardrobe, watching Liz.

"Yes of course I have." Liz replied suspiciously, narrowing her eyes. "Why would you even ask me that?".

"Because they wanted this party so bad Liz..none of them wanted to party without their friends. And they wanted you at the start too..they called so many times for their mother and time was slipping fast..and to me, my children mean more then anything." Max explained to Liz. He couldn't bear to see any of his two children hurt so he started the party before Liz could arrive. He knew Jasmine and Ricardo would pretend they were okay with Liz working on their birthday party when clearly they were hurt.

It killed him to see his children hiding their pain. He had to talk to Liz but feared she wouldn't listen.

"It's all your fault Max." Liz spat back. "You're influencing the children." She accused him. "You make them think all play and no work is fine. Well it's not Max. They're growing up and they need to learn fast on how to behave maturely." She argued.

"Listen to yourself Liz." Max sighed in frustration, running his fingers through his slightly long hair which swept across his forehead. "You sound like your mother."

"Well I am my mother's daughter." Liz reminded him. "You need to start behaving like a man, Max. The kids need to know that their father can actually handle responsibility."

"And the children need to know that their mother loves them just as much as their father does." Max retorted and Liz froze for a moment.

"Of course I love my children." Liz whispered, hurt that Max would even bring that up.

"Well they ain't feeling it." Max sniggered in disbeleif. "You can easily say you love them but you cannot prove it." He told Liz before leaving the room.

Max's words stung Liz as she stood in the room dazed. What was happening??

Max undid his belt and his jeans dropped. Liz turned around with a michevious smile on her lips. "Can't wait to get me in bed can you Evans?". She teased and took her top of, revealing her cotton bra. "I always had a feeling you wanted me." She told him.

They were in his room and had his house to themselves. It was the weekends and Max's parents had took off with Max's little sister to visit relatives in the east leaving Max free to do whatever he wanted and he planned to get the most out of the weekend by spending it with Liz. "You're right babe. I've always wanted you and I want you so bad right now." He answered, grinning as he teared the rest of his clothes off.

He whizzed past in a blur all of a sudden and was right before Liz, undoing her jeans. She knew how much he loved to undress her, like she was some sort of precious gift to him. Liz let him undress her and carry her to his bed. But much to her surprise, he lay her down and left her lying on the bed as he ducked under his bed to retrieve something. "Max..what are you doing?". Liz curiously asked, watching him as she proped herself on her elbows.

"Getting this." He replied, slapping a magazine on the bed. Liz noticed that magazine had two people on it. Two naked people, a woman with huge breasts sitting on a naked man behind her who was ravishing her neck.

"Ew Max..you brought a porn magazine?". Liz scrunched up her nose in disgust.

"It's kama sutra." Max grinned getting on the bed with Liz.

"What?". Liz asked, wondering what Max was on about.

"Kama Sutra..sexual positions." Max answered, raising an eyebrow. "Don't tell me you're never heard about Kama Sutra."

"You read about sexual positions?". Liz asked, surprised. "Max Evans..you're hornier then I thought." Liz teased.

"I only want to make you feel good Liz." Max murmered, picking up the magazine and flipping through it. "Here..I found a sexual position for the both of us.." flipping thorugh the pages, he stopped at a certain page. "It's called the doggy style." Max said, tossing the magazine at Liz. Liz took one glance at the magazine and shook her head.

"Max no..there is no way I'll let you see my behind while we're having sex. It's gross." Liz denied him. "And I'm not a dog to be fucked like that." She said flipping through the pages, trying to find a better position. "And not to mention..you'll have all the control." She muttered.

"But Liz..it said it's very stimulating." Max whined, pulling the puppy dog face.

"Yeah only because you get the pleasure." Liz rolled her eyes and stopped at a page. "How about this..cowgirl position." Her eyes lit up, how she always wanted to straddle Max like that.

Before they knew it, they were all over each other, making out with explosive passion. Liz pushed Max onto his back and positioned herself above him before impaling herself over his erection causing Max to cry out. "Oh fuck Liz!". Her warmth enveloping his hardness was too much to bear and the way she felt around him..so relaxing..so comforting.

"You like that Max?". Liz teased, resting on his cock.

"Lizzz." Max sqeezed his eyes shut, unable to take the tempting torture she began to perform. If they didn't move together soon, he'd go crazy.

Liz slightly bent forward, taking Max with her which allowed him to penetrate her at an alternative angle. She rested her hands on Max's chest. "Did I ever tell you I admire your upper body as much as I admire your lower body?". She teased.

Max almost raised his hips, pushing himself up deeper into Liz. "I fucking need you." Max gasped, slowely thrusting upwards into her dripping core.

Liz gasped as his throbbing hardness found her G-spot again and she began to ride him. Lifting herself up from him only to push herself back down again softly. "God this feels so good." She moaned, gripping the sheets into her hands as she rode Max.

Max decided to help out by grabbing her hips and following her movements. Soon the two lovers began to dance to each other's beats, creating a pulse which merged both their energy together as one as they discovered their sexual healing and both cried out in bliss when they came together.

"Yess!". Liz panted before getting up from Max and collapsing on the space beside him.

"So how was it?". He teased in between his breaths, he turned around to face his girlfriend and brushed a loose damp strand away from her face.

"Hot, heavy and sexy." Liz turned to face him and rested her right thigh on his waist. "I can never get enough of you." She playfully punched him on the shoulder lightly and kissed him.

"How about round two?". Max suggested, feeling himself go hard again.

"You're on." Liz smiled as he slid back inside her..

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Innocent Bliss (AU, M/L, Adult) 9/11/08 chpt 4 p. 3

Post by Hunter »

Thanks for the fb!

Alien_Friend -
It's interesting to see the contrast to the present and their simple beginnings
Thanks! Happy you find the contrast interesting :D

sarammlover- Yes! hopefully they will remember the good times too! Thanks! :D

Natalie36 - lol thanks! Hope you enjoy the next part too. :)

dreamer19-
Too bad we can't all maintain that childish innocence of where we only have to worry about our primary needs and not worry about reality sinking in. Well it does and it sucks, but that's life. You def catch both spectrums really well
. I do? Thanks for the awesome fb :D

begonia9508-You're so right Eve lol! Hope you enjoy the next part. :D

Chpt 4

A/N: This little part is before Max and Liz get together to prevent any confusion.

Liz brushed a loose strand of her hair away from her face as the howling wind blew it right into her face while she took out the trash. It was dark and cold and she hated the month of september. Rain, and more rain. Her feet were freezing cold and even the furry boots didn't warm her toes.

She was outside the house when Max Evans suddenly appeared in his jeep. Late night drives seemed to ease the tension of doing homework as he had piles and piles of homework still left to do. He had never known that this was Liz's street, when he caught sight of her, he decided to stop by and talk to her. No one was around, giving him the perfect opportunity to talk to this sweet girl who had him transfixed.

"Hey Liz." He bravely called out to the unsuspecting brunette who froze when she saw him.

"Max." Liz bit her lip. "What are you doing out here so late?". She asked, last time she checked the clock it was nine pm and that was two minutes ago.

"I was just driving around." Max shrugged. "Needed some me time." He smiled at her and in response she smiled back and put her hands in her pocket at she looked down, blushing. Max Evans was here, the guy who she was besotted with and it was night...

Shyly she casually kicked a small rock on the sidewalk. "So you do this all the time?". She asked curiously.

"Maybe." He answered. "Hey..if you want..you can come with me?". He offered, hoping she'd say yes. He had always had eyes for Liz Parker, she was the only girl who made his heart beat faster, took his breath away and caused butterflies in his stomach...

"Yeah. I'd love to." Liz smiled and raised her head to look at Max. She felt her breath hitch when she saw his eyes, they looked daker but she loved the shade in them. Dark golden color and in the day time, she could make out beads of amber from afar. He was the most gorgeous guy she'd ever laid eyes on.

Max couldn't beleive what he had just heard. "You would?". He asked, almost chocking.

"Yes." Liz smiled, nodding. "I would love to come on drives with you..if that's okay with you?". She added, hoping he wasn't playing a joke on her like his friends liked to do with other girls. Max Evans was a very popular guy and all the girls fell at his feet. What was so special about her that Max seemed to be so interested in?

"So would I have enough luck to ask you out to the prom too?". Max asked, hoping he hadn't pushed his luck.

"You want to take me to the prom?". Liz's eyes widened in shock and surprise, Max Evans was asking her to go to the prom with him.

"Yes..I'd love to take you to the prom if you want." Max replied, staring directly into her eyes.

"Well..I guess I can go to the prom with you then Max." Liz smiled back and then Liz's father's voice could be heard in the distant.

"Lizzie! You still out there?!". Jeff called.

"Oh shit..I gotta go now." Liz said, panicked. "Listen Max..we'll talk more about this in biology tommorow." She told him. "See ya." And sprinted back into the house before Max could get another word out.

"See you Liz." He murmered, grinning widely. He had just asked Liz out for the dance..maybe life was begining to shine for him...

And he drove off, thinking about what would happen in biology between them tommorow..

Everyone was already there, her parents, Maria with Micheal, Max's parent's, Amy and Jim, Alex and the Whitmans..just she was missing. Liz felt a pang of guilt when she walked in, realising how late she was. She might have been exhausted but there was no way that she was going to miss her own children's birthday party.

As soon as she made her way into the room, Jasmine and Ricardo seemed to have noticed their mother and ran straight into her arms. "Mommy!". Ricardo called when he jumped into his mother arms. They were very happy to see her here.

"Hey guys." Liz smiled, kissing her son and daughter on the cheek as she embraced her children. "Happy birthday."

Jasmine and Ricardo hugged their mother tightly and kissed her soft cheeks back. They loved the scent of summer fruits which lingered off from their mother. It always comforted them. Liz smiled as she handed them their presents. "Wow thanks Mommy." Ricardo gasped, taking the wrapped up box from his mother. He had a feeling it was exactly what he wanted.

Jasmine was also estatic when she got her present. "Thanks mom!".

Liz chuckled. "You guys haven't even opened them yet." She loved seeing her children so happy, it made her very happy but Max's words were still replaying themselves over and over again in her mind. She had money, a suffiicient amount of it and whatever made her children happy, she brought it. But why was she feeling that wasn't enough? No. Liz wasn't going to let Max Evans make her feel bad. She didn't know if he had some sort of grudge against her for getting pregnant but she loved her children unconditionally and no one was going to question her love for her children.

"We'll open them after we cut the cakes mommy." Jasmine said in her sweet little voice as she fluttered her long dark eyelashes at her mother. "Come on and join the party." She used her free hand to take her mother's hand and lead her to where everyone else was partying. Ricardo took Liz's other hand.

"Hey Liz." Isabel smiled when she saw her sister in law.

"Hey guys." Liz smiled and went to hug her and Alex. Liz might have not been on good terms with Max but she and Isabel were very close. Isabel was two years younger then Max and she treated Liz like a sister. When her brother married Liz, Isabel was happy that she finally had someone to talk to other then her mother. Liz was like the sister she longed for. And Isabel had been with Liz's cousin Alex for some time, they both clicked as well.

Jasmine and Ricardo let go of their mother's hands to put the presents away in a safe place. "Here let me help." Alex offered the children and went to help them.

"How's it going?". Isabel said excited after the two pulled back.

"Oh work as usual.." Liz rolled her eyes. "But I'm lucky to be here."

"Yeah." Isabel nodded and took a glance at her brother Max who was busy talking to other guests in the far corner. It was no secret. She knew Max and Liz were having a rough time. Ever since they got married, things had dramatically changed between them. It hurt Isabel to know Max and Liz weren't like a normal couple althought they put up a show to everyone else. "Max said something to you didn't he?". Isabel asked Liz, remembering when Liz arrived to tell Max something and he came back with a frown on his face.

Liz froze. "Um..well..." She felt uncomfortable discussing matters about Max.

"Liz please don't keep this from me." Isabel softly said. "I know things are very hard for both you and Max. But that doesn't mean he blames you or hurts you in any way. You're both in this together."

"Thanks Isabel." Liz said quietly and brought her hand up to her head, she was feeling a little dizzy and almost blacked out for a second there. "Urghhh.."

"Liz you okay?". Isabel asked, concerned. Even with makeup on..it wasn't hard to miss the exhaustion on Liz's face.

"Yeah..I'm okay..I just need a soda." Liz laughed it off, staggered towards the table to take a cup and pour herself some orange pop.

"You sure don't look okay." Isabel commented slowely as she followed Liz.

"I'm fine." Liz loudly said, faking a smile. "It's my children's birthday, of course I'm fine..infact I'm really happy." She said and sipped on the pop.

The rest of the evening was spent mingling among guests, mostly parents of her children's friends and talking about things remotely not related to her. She was twenty three, they were forty something and were mostly concerned about matters of the household. She was not even the least bit interested in what they had to say to her because she was on the verge of yawning and falling asleep right now.

"So I took the big plantpot back and brought five little ones for a discount." The big woman told Liz. "Mind you..they like to rip you off at that store." She tried to nudge Liz in the elbow as she began laughing.

Liz saw her parents make their way to her. "Um listen..Janelle..nice taking to you..I gotta go now. Bye." Liz quickly said as she went towards her parents.

"It's Janet." The big woman said only to be ignored by Liz.

"Mom..dad.." Liz said. "Need anything?".

"Lizzie..I think it's time to get the cake out now. It's already seven thirty." Her father said.

"Oh right..the cake." Liz said. "I'd be right there." Liz quickly excused herself and strolled in the kitchen with her thin high heels.

She went to get the cake out of the fridge and placed it on the counter. It was a huge lovely cream cake, one Maria's mother had kindly baked for the children. She needed the candles now.

Two minutes later..

"Shit..where is the candles?". Liz grumbled to herself, opening and closing the cupboards as she tried searching for the candles.

"They're with me." Max said in his deep velvet voice. He walked into the kitchen and brushed past his wife.

"Well you could have told me that." Liz scoffed, looking at him. "Here I am like an idiot trying to look for the damn things."

Max stood beside Liz and started to put the candles in the cake already. Liz moved her hand across to get some candles the same time Max was putting them on the cake which their hands brushed at the same time, firing a spark between husband and wife. Liz and Max froze at the electrifiying contact.

"Umm.." Max began. "Here." He took some candles and gave it to Liz polietly. Liz studied his handsome face before taking the candles from his hand. Her fingers brushed his hand and his fingers touched her hand, she froze again and both shared a moment of longing. They gazed into each other's eyes, unaware that their hands were almost clasped together.

"Mommy, daddy..I think..." Jasmine walked in the kitchen to see her parents staring into each other's eyes. "Oh..the cake." She gasped, feeling a little embaressed she had walked in on her parents having a private moment and then she skipped away back into the room.

Liz and Max pulled away from each other, it dawned on them what they were doing and Liz was blushing as she looked down.

"Thanks." She muttered under her breath.

"You're welcome." Max gave her a small smile. And then he tried to stop the silence from creeping back again. "So I'll do four and you can do three?".

"No..I'll do four and you can do three Max." Liz said, taking the extra candle from him. The biggest candle which was going to be placed in the centre among the smaller candles.

"Liz.." Max began.

"No Max..you always end up getting your way." Liz told him as a matter of fact. "This time...I'll have it my way." She groaned as she felt a little dizzy and almost tripped over and would have fell right onto the hard kitchen floor if Max hadn't caught her in time.

"Liz are you okay? You seem really tired." He said quickly, holding his tired wife in his arms.

"Max..I'm fine..really." Liz pulled herself back together and then noticed how warm and comforting it was to be in his arms..it was so long ago yet the memory felt so alive. Max stood her back on her two feet again. "Thanks Max again." She smiled shyly and he smiled back.

Liz looked at the candle in her hand. They always argued about the smallest of things. Always. "Max..let's put the last candle on together." She offered.

"We can?". His eyes lit up, it was unsual for her to want to share anything with him these days. But he didn't want to ruin the moment so he carefully put his large hand on her small one and lead her to the centre of the cake where they pushed the candle down together.

Together it was, this time.

When they reached the Whitmans, they were tensed and tired. The whole journey was awkward. Max didn't know what to say or do and Liz was worried that she might scare Max off. Ever since she told him she was pregnant with their child, she had this fear that he might takeoff somewhere. She heard many stories related to teen pregnancies. Boy meets girl, boy and girl sleep together, boy knocks girl up and boys leaves. That fear haunted her all the time and to have Max sitting next to her in the vessell which took them to their new unpredicted life as her husband at the age of sixteen going on seventeen..she didn't know what to expect.

One minute he was her boyfriend who gave her sensual pleasures and the next he was going to be the father of her baby and he was married to her because of it. Married.

Now Liz thought she had a long way to go until she finally gotten married to the man of her dreams. Here she was married to her first proper boyfriend at the age of sixteen. Max was her first considering he had seen and had more of her than anyone else in her life. It also made her feel vunerable too, Max had seen her and there was a possibilty he may leave her and go to someone else..someone smart enough to stop themselves from getting pregnant..but Liz thought about it....whether Max Evans got with someone else...she'd be devastated.

"Liz?". Max's voice trembled as the door opened. She was very still. Too still. Was she okay? Was it the baby? "Liz..we're here now." Max mumbled, nudging Liz slightly.

"Huh?". Liz gasped.

When the married couple stepped out of the limo and thanked the driver, the Whitmans were already there. Liz's uncle and aunt along with her cousin Alex were waiting at the door step to welcome them. Liz sighed in releif. Alex's mother was like a second mother to her. She always considered Liz as her own daughter. Liz was also releived since Serena wasn't there. Alex's younger sister who was nine. She didn't need to see her cousin in this state.

"Liz!". Alex's mother was first to greet her.

"Aunt Patricia!". Liz smiled back and hugged her just as tight. Seeing her aunt again made her feel so happy. Alex's father went straight to Max to make him feel welcome.

"So you must be the lucky man huh." Alex's father told Max before extending his hand. "I'm Charles Whitman, Liz's uncle. Liz's paternal uncle as my wife Patricia is Liz's dad's younger sister."

"Nice to meet you sir." Max politely answered back as he took the tall guy's hand, shaking it. The man was very tall, lean and wore round glasses. He wore a suit indicating he was a smart man and his warm expression eased Max's tension. He thought he had to deal with another Jeff Parker.

When Patricia finished hugging Liz, she went straight to welcome Max who was supposedly her niece's husband now. "Max..nice to meet you." Patricia took her turn to shake hands with Max. "Welcome to the family."

Smiling, Max shook her hand. This woman was a little plump but not to fat and she had dark brown hair, a little lighter then Liz's and her eyes were blue instead of dark brown. She also looked like a friendly face. Another sigh of releif. No Nancy Parker there he thought.

Liz's parents were not very receptive of him and he couldn't really blame them. He was the boy who stupidly impreganated their only daughter.

"Hey Uncle Charles." Liz greeted him with a warm smile which was returned by him.

"How you're doing kiddo?". He asked her, even though he had received the news that his favourite niece was pregnant at the age of sixteen..he still saw her as a kid.

"Lizzie!". Alex threw his arms around Liz, hugging her. They were around the same age and Alex was definetly fond of his cousin Liz. She was much fun then his other cousins. "I missed you."

"Alex." Liz smiled, hugging her dear cousin back. "I missed you too."

"Well.." Alex pulled back and looked at Liz. "I can't wait!! you'll be living with us!". He gasped, breathless. He was so happy. They all were. "Hello Max!". Alex enthusiastically waved at Max, his cousin's husband. He couldn't wait to get to know him either. His brother in law.

"Come on in." Patricia said, taking Max's arm. "We have many treats for you guys."

Max followed them as he stared at the white palace which he presumed was his new home with Liz for now. Him and her were going to be living together.

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Innocent Bliss (AU, M/L, Adult) 9/13/08 chpt 5 p. 4

Post by Hunter »

Thanks for the fb! :D

pijeechinadoll - Thanks! for everything mate!! You're a star!!

Alien_friend- Well they still have feelings for each other..I know it's sad because they can't communicate at the moment due to unforseen circumstances. But don't worry! Thanks for the feedback! :D

Natalie36- They will find their way back somehow! I know it's very sad..even I'm in tears lol.

Begonia9508- Thanks Eve! You're always right lol! But circumstances will bring them happiness. :D

A/N: Please excuse me for any grammer mistakes..I typed fast and posted early because I will have very limited time soon. Thanks! Hope you enjoy the next part. :D

Chpt 5

"Maria I look like an idiot." Liz protested, as she looked at herself clad in a long thin strapped maroon dress. Sure the dress was beautiful but Liz thought she was a wee bit overdressed and Max would laugh if he saw her like this she thought, little miss Parker wearing something too big for her.

"No Liz..you look perfect." Maria sighed as she fixed Liz's hair, making sure those curls had extra bouce. Liz always ended up being the last one to get ready as she could never make her mind up. "Whoever is taking you to the prom will love the way you look. I can guarentee it." Maria said, rubbing more mousse onto Liz's hair.

Liz still hadn't mentioned to Maria about Max asking her to the prom. She didn't know if it was a good idea to spill the beans. Plus she didn't want to miss that look of shock and surprise on her best friend's face when she saw who was was with tonight.

"You know you're not the only one nervous about tonight." Maria told Liz, letting go of her hair and then grabbing the liquid eyeliner. Liz closed her eyes as Maria began to apply the eyeliner. "Apperently Tess had to book in with Sean last minute." Maria continued. "Apparently she tried asking Max out to the prom.." On hearing Max's name Liz almost jumped causing the eyeliner to smuge.

"Max?". Liz gasped.

"Oh Liz..look what you made me do." Maria sighed and then grabbed a wet tissue and wiped the smudge away before re applying the liner. "I need you to stay still chica while I do this...you don't wanna look like a zombie from Micheal Jackson's Thriller." Maria laughed.

Liz listened to Maria and kept still. "So Tess asked Max to the prom?". Liz curiously asked. She knew Tess was always crushing on Max..she made it too obvious.

"Yeah..but he said no like so many times. She even begged him. He still rejected her." Maria answered Liz. "This happened like three weeks ago and carried on until yesterday."

Max had asked her to the prom two weeks ago which meant he was holding out for her??

Liz tried to gasp. Did this mean Max really liked her??

When the girls were ready, Maria kissed Liz a see you soon kiss on the cheek before leaving with the girls. Liz waited for Max to show up at her place and when he did, he had given her the chocolates and flowers like a good gentleman and escorted her to the prom.

On the way, she watched him from sitting next to him in his car. He looked adorable. So cute with his dixie bow and his hair swept back. "Wow Max..who did your hair?". Liz hadn't meant to say that out aloud but it just came out from her mouth and it was too late to take it back. She blushed when Max smiled.

"I did..of course..with a little help from my mom." Max replied, smiling. His mother had done most of the work though, not that he wanted to share something embaressing like that with the girl he fancied.

"I love it." Liz admitted.

"Thanks." Max answered, giving her his secret smile as he reached down to move the gear stick. But as he did that their hands touched.

Both of them gasped at the chemical reaction that exploded with one single touch.

The two got out of the car when they got there and Liz was nervous. What would Tess think? What would everyone think? "Ready?". Max asked Liz, holding out his arm for her to link hers with.

Liz took his arm. "Ready." She smiled and they both entered the doors.

They brought the cake out together and laid it on the table, everyone crowded around in anticipation, licking their lips. Maria had ushered Jasmine and Ricardo towards their parents.

"Come here lovlies." Liz said, pulling her children into her arms and infront of the cake.

Alex took a few photos of the family. "Perfect." He said and took another shot.

"Okay blow the candles and make a wish." Max told his children.

"Okay daddy." Both children said and blew the candles out as they closed their eyes and made a wish.

Both Jasmine and Ricardo made the same wish. I wish Mommy and Daddy be happy together forever. Even the children picked up on their parent's distance. They may put up an act in front of their children but they knew. There was no good morning kiss, there was no hugs or anything lovie dovie between them.

"Let's cut the cake now." Max smiled, holding the blade. The two children put their tiny hands over their father's larger hand and Liz followed soon after.

They make the first cut and fed their children. "Open your mouth honey." Liz murmered, putting the cake to Jasmine's mouth and then Ricardo's. She then passed the cake to her husband Max who did the same. Everyone clapped and cheered.

When everyone had eaten to their heart's content, the children had open their presents and thanked everyone, the guests had decided to call it a night, Liz began clearing up quickly. Shoving the used paper plates and cups into the bin bags. Max had set this up and the least she could do was clear up.

"Liz go to bed. We can do this tommorow." Max told Liz, watching her from the corner of his eye very carefully. She looked really exhausted. Like she was about to fall asleep. He was worried about her.

"No Max." Liz smiled, throwing the stuff in the bag. "I can do this. Really." And then she lost balance. Keeping awake while her exhaustion was threatening to take over was like fighting a never ending battle. From standing in the doorway to rushing to his wife who was near the table five feet away, Max sped and held his arms out to prevent his wife from falling again. He caught her in his arms and she let go of the bag to hold onto Max's strongs arms for support.

Max lifted Liz up in his arms. "Right that's it. You're going to bed right now, no matter what." He said and then took off with her upstairs to their bedroom.

He lay her down on their bed and took off her shoes which began to give her pins and needles and so she began giggling when he pressed her sore feet.

The dress had rided up on her upper thighs, revealing her smooth tanned bare legs to him. Max watched hungrily at her legs and then at her beautiful face. Her cheeks were a blush pink and looked very soft, her lips were pink and moist..beckoning him to devour her....

"Max that tickles.." Liz interrupted his thoughts. She giggled more. She was half asleep now.

"Liz lay down." He instructed.

"Okay." Liz nodded before lay down. It wasn't long before she fell asleep. Max let go of her feet and went to grab her PJ's. The dress she wore didn't look comfortable to sleep in. He grabbed her favourite pair of PJ's and put them next to her. He sat down and leaned over her to lift her up in his arms to take off her cardigen and unzip her dress. Lucky for him she was wearing a cotton bra otherwise he didn't know how to handle seeing anymore of her exposed skin.

He slid the dress down and put on the top before buttoning it. He then fixed the bottoms on her and then complely took the dress off and put it away in the cupboard with her cardigan.

Putting the sheet over her, he brushed a loose strand of her hair away from her face. His beautiful angel was sleeping so peacefully. It was only this time he was allowed to express his true feelings for her. He loved her. He always did. He didn't know if she knew that or not and he didn't know what to do or where to go. They always had the same routine everyday. It was mapped out for them. Doing the same things on autopilot. He hated that but he was afraid she might leave him..the children...no..he knew Liz would never abandon their children.

But what about him? They lost a lot together. He didn't know where he stood with her, sure he was the father of her kids but was he her husband? He didn't feel like it unless he had moments like this. Taking care of her whenever she needed his hospitality.

And he had no complaints about serving her.

He pressed his lips to hers. She was asleep. She couldn't pull away. It was a light, sweet gentle kiss. He did this everytime he had the chance. Not that she noticed. Which both releived him and hurt him at the same time.

Liz stirred a little when he took his lips of hers. Max froze. Had she felt that? Was she going to hate him even more?

He watched her for a moment as she turned around onto her side and made herself unknowingly comfortable. It was just one of those nights where he'd watch her lying beside her.

It had been three months since they settled in the Whitman's household. It was a gigantic palace. Beautiful. So much room that Liz didn't need to worry about her baby needing the space. She had been homeschooled and Max enrolled at Alex's private school since their stay.

She was around four months pregnant now and was set for a nuchal translucency scan whatever that was. Liz had heard about some scans involved things being put up in the vagina which scared her shitless. It took her a lot fo convincing on Patricia's part to take the scan for the baby's welfare.

"Are you ready to go sweetie?". Patricia asked her beloved niece.

Liz stepped out of her bedroom, dressed. "Yes. I'm ready."

"Hold on..I'm coming to." Max said, throwing on his jacket. During his stay, he had began to learn how to act more disciplined. He loved the way Liz's uncle behaved, very responsible for his family. Max hadn't noticed that much with his own family as he was too engrossed in other stuff which apealed to boys his age. But now he wanted a part in this and better thought he'd start acting mature now. It kind of felt good.

"Come on then." Patricia smiled and took the two kids to the hospital where Liz would be having her private scan.

"Hello.." The friendly chinese woman said as they walked in the room, she turned around to greet them. "So you must be the lucky mother..Miss Parker?". She said while she got the equipment ready which only made Liz feel more nervous.

"Urhh..yeah." Liz said in a shaky breath. "I am."

"Well I'll be your doctor from now on." She smiled. "I'm Doctor Yvonne Chun Lee."

"How's it going Lee?". Patricia asked the family doctor. Her mother was her midwife and she knew the doctor very well.

"It's going great Pat." Doctor Lee smiled. "Please sit here." She gestured towards the big green seat to Liz. Liz nervously sat down and Max stood on Liz's right side with Patricia.

The doctor put on some latex gloves and sat on the chair next to Liz's chair. "So I'm assuming this is your first time?"

"Y--yea." Liz croaked.

"Okay...we're start off with the ultrasound first." The doctor told Liz. "You'll have to take off your jacket and lift you top up.We'll start off with the dating scan" She instructed Liz.

Liz took off her jacket and Patricia held it for safekeeping. Liz pulled the top up as far it could go, revealing her bare stomach. There was a small bump but not too big. The doctor put some gel it which was very cool for Liz's warm stomach. Liz shivered.

"It's cold I know. "Yvonne smiled. "But don't worry. It'lll warm up within two minutes." She told Liz and then fiddled with the quipment. Liz took Patricia's hand.

"It's going to be okay sweetie." Patricia soothed Liz.

"Thank god." Max said. "I was begining to worry." Like Liz, he was new to this stuff. It was kinda scary even when he wasn't the one in the chair. It was his baby and the mother of his baby going through that stuff.

The doctor turned on the machine and used a hand held transducer to roam around Liz's belly. An image popped up on the screen within the next five minutes.

"Whoo..would you look at that.." The doctor said. "You're having a boy."

"A boy?". Max's eyes widened. He was having a son?

"Wait a minute..." The doctor's smile faltered as she moved the tranducer across Liz's stomach. "There's another one...wow..you're having two babies. A boy and a girl." The doctor said in amazement.

At hearing this Liz's head snapped up. "What?!". She gasped in shock and horror. "Two babies?!".
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Innocent Bliss (AU, M/L, Adult) 9/19/08 chpt 6 p. 5

Post by Hunter »

thanks for the fb! :D

Alien_friend
Natalie36
Emz80m
begonia9508

Chpt six

"Liz.." Max said as he sat next to her under the tree. It was three weeks since they had become good friends..good friends who meet up in secret to have great sex.

No one knew about them being together in that way but they knew Max and Liz were really good friends now. Since the prom, three weeks ago, they had danced with passion and gazed into each other's eyes while Jesse Mcartney's song 'Beautiful Soul' played in the background.

"Hey Max." Liz looked up at him, she was busy reading a book until Max came along.

"I write a poem for you." Max admitted shyly as he handed her a sheet of paper. "I printed it out so you could read it properly." He handed her the poem.

Liz took it. "Wow a poem for me? What's the occasion?". She winked.

"I was inspired to have it written, it's how I feel about you Liz." Max blushed and Liz thougth it was the cutest thing she was seeing.

"Okay." Liz began to read the poem.

Look into my eyes
and say you will be mine
When time flies,
When nothing's fine,
I'll always love you,
I'll always belong to you
For no one hath made me feel so much joy,
I might have been just a boy,
When I began to love you,
I will always keep my word,
You may think I'm absurd,
But I'll never stop loving you.

At the end of the poem, Liz hid her tears with a smile. "Max..did you come up with this yourself?". She croaked.

Max nodded. "I know it's simple but it's what I think of you. I care about you Liz. I really do."

"I love you too." Liz whispered and leaned in to kiss him...

"Max!" Tess' shrill cry woke up him. "You're on fire!".

"Huh?!". Max asked, dumbfounded, he was back in reality again and realised his arm was on fire from the bunsen burner. "Shit!". He hissed, grabbing Tess's sweater which was on the table as it was the nearest thing and started to whack it on his arm to take out the fire.

Everyone watched and Mr Seligman shook his head in dissapoint.

Max realised he was just having another fantasy of his dream girl...

Max's dream

He found himself in the middle of a gym floor crowded with students. He looked around and noticed some of his classmates. "Hey Max..s'up?" Kieren hollered at him while being surrounded by many pretty girls. "Enjoying the partaay?".

Max frowned, Kieren was dressed in a baggy T-shirt with Baggy jeans and wore an awful lot of bling. Every guy was dressed like that in the room he noticed, except for him. He was just in a normal T-shirt and jeans and he felt younger..

He had no idea what was going on. Run it by Chris Brown was booming in the background and people were dancing all over the place.

Brushing past people Tess knocked into him. "Watch it boy." She snapped and realised who she was talking too and then grinned. "Evans..how nice of you to join us.." She purred.

"Not now Tess." Max sighed and walked past her.

"Call me!". Tess said but Max ignored her.

And there she was. His dream girl, his everything. She was standing by the benches talking a guy who used to be Max's friend. "So...think we can get together soon?". He asked, fingers caressing her bare arms.

Max felt a stab of jealously and he made his way towards Liz. "Hey."

"Hello Max." Jacob answered dully.

"Hi Liz." Max said, ignoring Jacob. "I need to talk to you." He told her with urgency.

"About what?". She asked casually.

"It's private." He said and glanced over at Jacob who still stood there.

"Okay." Liz rolled her eyes. "Jacob..I'll be back soon to finish off our business." She promised before leaving with Max who lead her outside in the halls where the lockers where.

Max spun Liz around. She looked so beautiful. Her dark brown curly hair, her nice big golden earrings, the clothes she was wearing..everything about her was so beautiful.

"So what do you wanna talk about Max?". Liz asked, acting bored.

"I have feelings for you Liz. Deep feelings and I know I love you." He admitted.

Liz yawned. "Is that it? You dragged me away from Jacob to act as some sort of cheesy ass prince?" She asked him.

Max frowned in disbeleif. "But..I thought..."

"Max...you're not special to me. You never was. To me..I just saw you like any other guy. Just a good fuck so get over it and stop wasting my time. You made my first time so awkward that I don't even want to remember it." Liz snapped and pointed a finger at him. "Being with you was just a waste of my time." She told him angrily.

"Liz...you...I...we...I thought we had something special." He protested, unwilling to let her go.

Liz was already moving away. "Why do I wanna stick with you when I can have any guy I want..and atleast Jacob is clever enough to use condoms." She hollered over her shoulder and then dissapeared, leaving a sad tearful Max behind.

~~~

The next morning, Max woke up early as he was unable to sleep well and got changed to drop the kids off to school. Liz was changed for work and had made breakfast.

"See you kids." Liz kissed Jasmine and Ricardo on the cheek. "I'll pick you up after school okay?". She said.

"See you mommy." The twins said together as their mother made her way to the door.

"Bye Max." Liz softly said, acknowledging his presence too. Max was surprised for a moment because usually Liz ignored him.

"See you later Liz." He replied with arms folded. He watched her open the door, walk out and lock it.

Max sighed and walked next to the table. "Hurry up kids, school's about to start soon."

Ricardo took a spoonful of cheerios and munched on it. "After I eat da last chewio daddy." He said while munching on his favourite cereal.

Jasmine had already finished and taken the bowl to the sink to wash it but Max approached her. "Let daddy do the washing today." He said, taking the bowl from his daughter's hands. "You go and grab your stuff and tell your brother to hurry up."

"okies daddy." Jasmine said, washing her hands and drying it before hopping over to the table to grab her stuff. "Hurry up Ric". She said pouting. "We're gunna be late and Miss won't be happy."

Max formed as smile as he washed the bowl. Another memory made it's way into his concious.

"Max...where is the baby?" Liz asked impatiently as she walked in the room. She was seven months pregnant now and was worried about him not being a good father so she and Alex came up with this ridiculous idea of him looking after a water balloon as if it was his own baby or something.

Max was busy munching on doritos, lazily resting on the coach as he watched pimp my ride. He missed this stuff. He really did. "Sleeping of course. What else would the baby be doing?". Max answered casually, keeping his eyes on the TV screen.

He heard Liz sigh. "Max..this is stupid. You have a baby on the way and all you care about is fullfilling your stupid teenage boy fantasies." She snapped angrily.

Max began to get angry now and swtiched the TV off, jumped up and faced Liz who was standing in the door way. "Well for your information Missy I am a teenage boy!". He snapped at her. How dare she assume now he was the father of her baby, he had no rights to living his life anymore?

He felt like a robot being commanded around.

"I am the same age as you Max..pregnant with your children. Not one but two." She crossed her arms. "Here I am, carrying two babies of yours and my beautiful slim body is becoming loose and horrible because and here you are not giving a damn." She threw back at him. "You aren't even attending the parenting classes, my yoga classes with me..not that I need you there but it would help to know the father actually cares about his own children and then you can't take care of a small water balloon for a day." She said in disbeleif. "How the hell are you gunna raise two kids Max?" Liz asked and then continued. "Because they're coming soon".

"Fine Liz." Max rolled his eyes. "I'll take care of that stupid water balloon." He stomped towards the door and made his way to their bedroom. He had to share a room with her now because she was heavily pregnant and needed to take care of her.

Liz followed him and watched him as he bent down to retrieve the water balloon underneath the table. "There Liz..the baby is here, sleeping away like an angel." He said, holding the water balloon. "Happy now?".

"You kept the baby underneath the table?" Liz's eyes widened in shock. "You're unbeleiveable Max." She shook her head.

"Where else am I supposed to keep the baby?". Max protested.

"In the cradle you dumbass!!". Liz gasped in disbeleif. "I cannot beleive you don't even know that."

Max stood up. "Fine..I'll keep the baby in the cradle." He snapped and walked next to the cradle which was next to their superking sized bed. Max placed the water balloon on the blankets in the cradle. "There ya go now please stop pestering me Liz. I've missed five episodes of pimp my ride and I've missed the MTV movie awards because of this nonsense."

Max accidently hit the cradle when he was doing a gesture with his hand, causing the baby mobile attached over the cradle to fall and pierce the water balloon.

"Max!". Liz cried.

"Shit!". Max hissed the sound of the balloon popping before splashes of water hit his face along with bits of balloon rubber too.

"You killed the baby?!". Liz was even more angry.

Max felt guilty now as he looked down into the cradle where there was soaked blankets and bits of ballon rubber everywhere. "Oh god...I'm so sorry.." He panicked.

Alex rushed to the room. "I thought I heard yelling...what's this all about?".

"Ask your stupid brother in law who murdered his own child." Liz muttered under her breath.

"You did not?". Alex asked, his eyes widening. Max felt like even a bigger idiot.

"I didn't mean too.." Max began to explain himself.

"It's no biggie. Just a water balloon." Alex said, sensing Max's guilt. He felt bad for the guy.

"Alex! You're defending him?". Liz asked, shocked.

"He's only seventeen Liz and so are you. You're both too young to be parents and need a lot of practice." Alex reasoned.

"He's right guys." Alex's father walked in with his wife.

"It's alright." Patricia said, walking in. "Max will have plenty of practice though if he attends the parenting class."

"I want to start the parenting classes." Max said, hanging his head low and feeling so embaressed and guilty.

Now everyone knew he was not fit to be a dad. He was so ashamed of himself right now..

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Innocent Bliss (AU, M/L, Adult) 9/24/08 chpt 7 p. 6

Post by Hunter »

Thanks to

Emz80m
extingman
begonia9508
dreamsatnight
Alien_friend
kitten88
Natalie36

I'm tired but had this chapter already written down so I'm gunna post it. Enjoy!! :D

Chpt 7

"Liz..is there something going on between you and Max?". Maria asked curiously as Liz sat down. In exhaustion, she threw her book bag next to her and already began to dig in the southern chicken burger.

"No why?". Liz shrugged, chewing on a mouthful of burger. Damn she was hungry. All that sexual energy was gone, having great behind the door sex with Max Evans not long ago. He was a passionate lover.

Maria curiously eyed her. "It's just that the two of you are spending a lotta time together these days and you seem to be missing a lot too."

"Well..can't blame me for hanging out with my best friend boyfriend's best friend. You and Micheal are so busy these days..I needed someone to talk to." Liz answered as she held onto her half bitten burger.

"Liz..Micheal and I only see each other at schol and for one hour after that. We have all the time to spend together. But you blew me off last weekend. When I called home you weren't there...."

"So what..you're saying I've been awol?". Liz laughed and curiously wondered if it was becoming that obvious.

"Ah..forget it." Maria sighed, thinking she was foolish. "You're Liz. I know you won't make a move unless I force you too." She reasoned, Liz was always shy. Her confidence was low. Maria was always trying to get her to date guys.

Halle and Freda joined the two girls. "Hey guess what's been going on?".

"What?". Maria rolled her eyes.

"Apparently, a couple is doing it in this school. Witnesses claim hearing sounds of erotic pleasure coming from the eraser room." Halle snorted.

"Yeah and they suspect it's Max and Tess." Freda sqeaked.

Liz stopped biting into her burger and dropped it in her burger box. She wiped her mouth with the napkin and looked at them. "What..that's ridiculous." She tried hard not to laugh, it was funny but worrying. When she and Max had their little fumbling sessions in the eraser room, where they that loud?

"Max Evans would not do Tess of all people. I saw him turning her down so many times." Maria said. "Can't be Tess."

"But Tess said she was sleeping around with Max." Halle said. "Could be true."

"It could be false". Maria intercepted.

"You serious about this?". Liz asked curiously. "How do you know that people are...you know..."

"Fucking?". Freda repied crudely. "They make the aahhh and oooh sounds...plus you can hear grunts of Max Evans...and sighs of whoever the girl is."

"Plus the words wet and tight came out in the same setence." Halle cringed. "Which can only mean one thing."

"Oh please! Don't go into detail about it!". Liz protested, blushing. Max and her needed to find another place to make love. The eraser room was getting a little too crowded now.

"Anyway we have gossip to spread." Halle gushed. "Come on Freda." She said, pulling the girl with her and sprinting off.

Maria looked back at Liz, trying to stop the laughter. "Looks like they can hear you Liz." Maria teased and Liz's jaw dropped. "Don't try to hide it. I see the look on your face. You and Max...having sex huh?". She teased.

"Please don't tell anyone". Liz pleaded with her big brown eyes. "Don't?".

"So you are having S-E-X??" Maria's eyes widened in shock as she looked at Liz. "Girl seriously? You're crossed the line?". She wasn't really expecting a yes from Liz and it was so surprising. Little Miss Liz Parker having passionate sex with the hottest guy in school. "Even Micheal and I haven't gotten to that stage yet!..how did it happen?". Maria couldn't beleive she missed out on so much of her best friend's life. When did her pure innocent Lizzie lose her virginity.

"It just happened Maria." Liz forced a smile. "Max and I...we just decided to give it a try and before you know it...we're hooked."

"Did it hurt?".

"What?".

"The first time." Maria had heard stuff about first times were always messy for girls. That was why she hadn't given in to having sex with Micheal yet.

"Yeah.." Liz nodded. "It's a sharp pain thought..probably different for other girls. It lasted around five seconds and then I just forgot about it. Thank god I didn't bleed though."

"Y-you bleed?".

"Some girls do yes." Liz answered.

"I wish we covered this in sex ed." Maria remarked. "They always leave the scary bits out."

"But the pleasure..the sensation of being filled Maria..it's amazing." Liz said with eyes shining as she awed in a memory of being with Max. "It's like...I dunno. I like your secret place discovers something sensual...oh god..I sound like one of those narrators for a TV commercial." Liz blushed. "Just remember...when you finally have sex or make love...it's beautiful."

"Wow. You make it sound so beautiful like silk or something." Maria commented. "So you guys..." Maria coughed. "Just bang each other?". She almost chocked.

"Bang each other?". Liz raised an eyebrow.

"You know...get undressed and just go straight in for the kill."

"Yeah? What else would we be doing?". Liz shrugged.

"Ever heard of foreplay?". Now Maria had been researching about sex on the internet, learning about different positions and came across some stuff about things related to sex. She was curious to know more about it and share it with her friends.

"What the hell is foreplay?". Liz asked, wondering if she and Max had done it subconciously during their lovemaking.

"Like fingering." Tess strolled over. She hadn't heard much. Just Liz's last words to Maria and was instantly drawn in by their conversation. "Why we talking about foreplay anyway?".

"Just." Liz stated. "So what else is involved..what exactly is fingering?".

"Oh Liz..you're such a prude." Tess chuckled, shaking her head.

"When the guy sticks his fingers up your...you know vagina."

"Or pussy. Or fanny." Tess snorted only to receive stern looks from both Liz and Maria. "Sorry. I couldn't help the slang terms."

"Anyway...getting back..foreplay is really important for the female they say." Maria told Liz. "It get's her ready to be.."

"Fucked." Tess cut in.

"Tess I'm talking here." Maria laughed a little. "He sticks his fingers in between your folds and rubs it so you feel good."

"Ew...how's that gunna make you feel good? Even I don't touch myself down there." Liz cringed, the thought of fingers being stuck up her made her want to gag.

"You have the clit and the sensitive folds". Maria said, trying to explain this to Liz, she was surprised that Liz didn't know about any of this stuff when she was the one who had the sex.

"Or the nubby and the cunt." Tess laughed.

"I hate that word." Liz told Tess. "Please don't use that C word." The guys at school in their year used it as one of their words to insult people and it was annoying. "Anyway please continue." Liz told Maria.

"Right as I was saying..you have your orgasm when he does that and if you're lucky you get multiple orgasms..depending on his strokes..he can either be rough or slow or however."

"Damn..where do you get your sex source from?". Liz teased. "Rough..slow.."

"God knows and then he can lick you there too. He sticks his tongue in between your folds and licks the juices or so they say."

"In slang terms...eating your pussy."

"Fucking hell." Liz gasped. "Shit....that's just...ew...you pee from there. So he's licking your pee juices...ew.." Liz cringed even more. She was so turned off, she didn't want to finish her burger anymore.

"No he'll be lapping up your orgasm juices..you know the whitish or clear stuff that comes out of your pussy when you get turned on."

"Tess do you always have to be so graphic?". Liz asked. "You installed a mental image in my innocent mind."

"That's Tess for ya." Maria said.

"Do you know what you do for the guy?". Tess wiggled her eyebrows. "You give him a head which means you suck onto his cock, latching your mouth onto his willy and sucking the sperm from his balls."

"Urghhh". Liz was grossed out. "You're sick!..what you been reading lately Tess?"

"I've been doing it instead of reading it."

"Okay enough of the sex talk. You're grossing poor Lizzie out." Maria smiled and packed her stuff away in her bag. "We got to get going. We got biology next."

Biology. Liz realised. With Max.

"You can home early today." Melinda told Liz. "I'll cover your shift."

Liz sighed in releif. It was noon and she only got to work for three hours today. "Thank god." Liz said, grabbing her coat. "Thank's so much Mel. Means so much to me." Liz told her.

"No worries Liz." Melinda smiled. "Just take care!".

"Bye!". Liz said, rushing out of the bank and towards the car. She couldn't wait to get out of there. Getting into her car and locking the doors, Liz threw her bag and coat on the passenger seat and took her phone out to call Maria. "Hey Maria...looks like I can make it to the bar tonight. Just call me when you're about to get ready. I'll come by and pick you up." Liz said as she reached Maria' voicemail.

Liz put her phone away and decided where to go..home she thought of first but had other plans in mind and drove towards the DVD store.

Parking her car in the parking lot, she got out and locked her car. She put the keys away in her handbag and strolled over towards Blockbuster, the DVD store. She walked in and was welcomed by many stacked up DVD's waiting to be sold.

She would treat her family tonight. She rarely got the opportunity to make them happy.

Max Evans was working like any other usual day when he suddenly caught sight of his wife. "Shit!". He hissed before jumping behind a stand of DVD's. His co worker Garry wondered what was his problem.

"What's your problem mate? Who you hiding from?". He asked gruffly.

Max never in a million years thought this would happen. That Liz would catch him working here. It wasn't a bad thing but this was not the way he wanted her to find out.

"It's my wife..." Max said in a low tone. "She's here."

"Then why the fuck you hiding from her? Go give her a kiss and show her around. She's your wife mate." Garry chuckled.

"She doesn't know I'm working here and I don't want her to find out like this! Cover me." Max hissed.

"What? That's crazy." Garry said, thinking it was odd. "Fine. But I don't like this. You keeping secrets from your better arf. She's your missus innit?".

Max ignored Garry as he hid further from Liz's line of view. Garry rolled his eyes and decided to approach her when she was busy looking at the kids section of DVD's.

"Hello there." He replied to Liz. "Need some elp?".

Liz turned around to see a plump short man with short grey hair. He looked kind of burly and his accent was non american too. "Umm yeah..let me just grab a hold of this DVD." Liz said, picking two DVD's. One disney and the other Pixar. She put it in the basket she was holding and turned back to the man. "I was wondering if you have any advice about...what a man would like to watch." Liz wasn't sure on how to phrase her question.

"What a man would like to watch?". Garry raised his eyebrow. The question made Liz blush.

Max watched. Liz was smiling and blushing. Was she flirting with randoms?

"I mean..I have a husband...and...he's...." Liz tried to explain.

"He's what? What kind of stuff is he into? What does he watch?".

"A lotta things actually..like..." Liz bit her lip and tried to remember what Max kept watching. "Stuff like the Matrix, Jumper, Gladiator...Dexter and you know action, comedy and a little bit of sci fi. None of us like watching stuff like Alien or Predator. It grosses us both out."

"Sound's like a fantasy action romance should be in the basket for you." Garry said. "I think I know what kind of movies you're arfter. Follow me." Garry lead Liz towards a certain section that caused her to pass where Max was hiding. Garry shot a glance at Max who began mouthing words to him.

Garry pulled out a few DVD's. "There ya go." He said, showing them to Liz. "You can take your pick. Final fantasy's a good movie..one your husband would love. I married a perfectionist..." Garry laughed. "That's another one your husband might like...ohh this should be good....Racing against Time. Another great movie your husband might enjoy watching." Garry said.

Liz looked at the DVD's. She smiled. Max seemed to be into the types of genres of these movies. "Wow..they're good. So far I love the Final fantasy one and I also think Racing against time could be promising."

"What about the perfectionist one?".

"Nah that seems a bit too...surreal for me." Liz admitted. She didn't want to watch a movie that narrated her life story. Max must have felt that way about her, she guessed. "I'll take these two and these two." Liz said while putting the other DVD's away.

"Spot on. Right follow me. This place is very big..you might get lost." He said over his shoulder.

"I doubt it."

Max swiftly followed. Garry walked behind the counter and scanned the DVDs as Liz purchased them. Liz put her card in the little machine and typed in her PIN number to make the payment.

Garry hated this. Max worked here and his wife was paying. Max hiding from his own wife was ridiculous. "Thank you for shopping here." He told Liz as he put the DVDs in a plastic bag for her. Liz smiled as she put away her credit card and took the bag.

"Thanks. Bye."

"Bye." Garry said and watched her walk out the door. Max walked upto the counters.

"I owe you man." Max said.

"Listen I don't know what's brewing between you guys but this is stupid. I know couples have their usual quarells but hiding from your own wife at your workplace? and then not telling her about it?.."Garry sighed. "Mate...you worked here for three years straight. Don't tell me you didn't tell your wife anything about this?".

"No." Max said sadly. "I haven't."

"I am so penalized for my ability." Alex croaked as he handed a full bottle of liquer to his brother in law who was slumped on the space next to him on the couch. They had the afternoon of playing basketball to cool off while his mother took Liz shopping for baby essentials.

"I'm beat." Max said, taking a swig of the alcohol.

"You beat me in my own back yard." Alex reminded him. "Remind me on how to avenge you." He joked.

"Will do." Max laughed before sipping some more alcohol down. "Man you need a shower." Max caught a sniff of body odour from Alex and his nostrils flared in digust.

"Thanks for reminding me." Alex said and began to sniff his armpits.. "Urghh gross." Alex said and got up. "If you want more food just ring for Joseph okay Max? And alcohol is hiddin the basement." He said before leaving to have a good old shower.

Max put the bottle down and decided to head off to jump in the shower himself. When he was done, he tried himself with the towel and put on a pair of linen trousers. It was boiling and he had decided to walk about shirtless.

Plus he was working out these days and his body was becoming more masculine..more defined.

It was until then he heard some sounds coming from the halls and decided to step out. Liz and Mrs Whitman was there, Mrs Whitman was supporting Liz as the driver was holding bags from their shopping. Liz had her hand on her stomach.

"I felt one of the babies kick." Liz told her aunt.

Max instantly went to Liz as he heard the words come out of her mouth. "The babies kicked?". He asked curiously and excited. He wanted to know if his children were okay.

"Yes." Liz said, moving past Max and into their bedroom. The driver shortly followed and dumped the bags next to the bed and left abrubtly. Patricia helped Liz sit on the bed and took her shoes off. "Ahh my feet are so swollen." Liz moaned, tilting her head back.

Max scooted next to Liz. He put his hand on her stomach to feel their babies. He didn't even have to press that hard and could feel his children.

"Max..please don't encourage them to kick..it hurts like hell." Liz sighed, closing her eyes. "I need some sleep."

Fascinated, Max moved his hand around Liz's belly which housed their babies of seven months. It was his first time feeling them and he was so excited.

Liz felt a little tingly with Max's touch. It was like he was exploring a new land, embracing every line and curve of it. She had never seen such passion in someone's eyes before when she had opened her eyes to see him feel her stomach. The moment was beautiful. She had never allowed Max to touch her since the day they married but she didn't want him to stop..it felt....good....wanted..necessary.

Max felt a soft kick underneath his palm.

"Wow." He gasped. "I think one of them just kicked."

Patricia handed Liz her apple juice. "Here you go sweetie."

"Did it hurt Liz?". Max asked with guilt, he knew how much trouble she was having to carry two babies in her womb and for a seventeen year old, he could not blame her. He was starting to see through her perspective and didn't want to give her a hard time.

"A little." Liz said, sipping on the juice. "But it'll pass."

Max formed a smile to which Liz returned.

Maybe slowely things would turn back to normal between them.

After all.

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Innocent Bliss (AU, M/L, Adult) 10/6/08 chpt 8 p. 6

Post by Hunter »

Thanks

Lena7 – So happy you thought this was something good to read :D Means so much to me you being here! Thanks!!

Begonia9508 – I know it was beautiful! Max caressing his wife’s belly! Thank you Eve!!

Alien_Friend- I know, Liz would be upset if she found out about Max’s job of 3 yrs! Hope you enjoy this part too!

roswell4life – Thanks! Hope you enjoy this part too! Hope everything is okay for you now, you know with the hurricane and stuff.

Natalie36 – You’re so right Natalie. As a couple they should support each other. But sadly in RL not all couples do support each other. But don’t worry. This is a dreamer fic and they will support each other. Thanks for leaving fb!

Keepsmiling7 – Max has a 3 yr old job which he didn’t tell Liz about . :D Thanks for reading!

Emz80m
is it LIz's intention to dump the video with her family while she goes to the bar with Maria?
Good guess. Hmmm…maybe it is Liz’s intention to dump them with the DVDs while she goes out with Maria..or maybe not. Interesting your question…thanks for the fb!

Pijeechinadoll – Hey you!! Just got off pming you! Lol remember what we were talking about lol! I’m so embaressed now lol! Silly me!
YOU HAVE GOT TO FINISH THIS STORY
Sweetie! You words mean a lot to me!! Thanks for your support! I love seeing you here! Definetly! :D :D

Enjoy!!

Chpt 8

“I’m so glad you came.” Liz smiled as she placed lit the candle. She turned around only to be embraced by Max, who took her in his arms in one swift motion, pulling her closer to him and planting a kiss to her forehead, lips brushing against her sweet soft skin.

“Me too.” He answered with a wink and Liz raised herself on her tiptoes to kiss her secret lover on the lips.

Max pressed his lips against hers with fiery passion, he missed her lately. He needed to…

Liz smiled against his lips and pulled away. She liked teasing him. It was fun.

“Liz.” Max gasped, a little disspointed. “I’m not finished yet.”

Liz gave him that look. Max groaned and closed his eyes, leaning forward to take her again.

She moved back a little, playing with him and flashing him a cheeky smirk and then she giggled.

“Not funny.” Max pouted, making himself look adorable and irresisitibly cute to Liz.

“Aww Max.” She giggled and then leaned forward, allowing the kiss to take place. “Mwah”. Liz said. Planting him a breif kiss at first and then Max gave her a devlish grin and used one strong arm to pull her waist closer to his, making sure there was no escape for her this time around.

“Aha!, now I got you.” He said in a deep voice before attacking her lips.

Liz mumbled against Max’s lips and put up a small fight as a pretence. It made the passion more explosive and they have been left considering other options such as makeup sex.
Max felt Liz push her tongue inside his mouth and tease him with her tongue. They were getting good at this, touching each other with affection. And he had many other wiked ideas in his head which he couldn’t wait to perform on her….

Liz had always wanted to lick Max’s lips and she was doing it right now. Taking control was a fantasy of hers and she couldn’t imagine half the things that would take their breath away…

She remembered the conversation with Maria and Tess at school and suddenly pulled away to laugh.

“What?”. Max breathlessly asked, looking at her eyes to search for an answer. Why had she pulled away again?

“Nothing.” Liz lied smiling and bite her bottom lip as she shyly looked down. How could she tell Max about that awkward funny conversation about oral sex??

“It is something?”. Max said, moving his head to look at Liz’s face. He gently took hold of her arms. “Aww come on Liz, tell me.”

Liz recalled a certain line from her friend Maria and burst out laughing. “I’m so sorry Max…I was just thinking about what Maria had said before.”

“Oh.” Max said, stiffening. “I’m sorry. I should have asked before I let her know about us.”

“It’s okay.” Liz rolled her eyes. “But do you know the whole school is talking about us?”.

“Yeah?”. Max nodded. “Correction, me not you. They believe I’m with some mystery girl.” His eyes flashed with pride, Liz sighed at the cockiness of Max.

“Max, not some mystery girl but Tess.” Liz hissed. “They think you’re with Tess doing all sorts of stuff in the eraser room when you’re with me…” She blushed when she mentioned them.

“I guess we need to find a new place while we’re at school.” Max shrugged.

“Yeah well..it’s not my fault you can’t control your manly urges.” Liz teased.

“Baby…if I couldn’t control my manly urges as you so put it then I could do it with any girl…but I chose you and this isn’t about me. It’s about the both of us. About what we have.” Max softly said the last few words.

Liz paused. How should she react to Max? He was making her heart melt.

“You make me feel really special.” She admitted, blushing.

“I intend to.” He smiled and stroked her cheek. “Now come on.” He said, bending down and sweeping her off her feet and into his arms. “Time to make you feel special.” He teased as he took her to her bed…

Picking up the kids was no problem for Liz. She had them strapped safely in the back of her GMC and locked the back doors. She was always a worried mother, making sure that her children were entirley safe.

Some may have called her a sufferer of obsessive compulsory disorder but she would never risk anything when it came to her children. Her mother had taught her good.

Liz sat in the drivers seat and shut the door after her before putting the seatbelt on. “So how was your day kids?”. Liz asked her children who fussed over a painting from the back.

“Mommy, it was really good.” Ricardo was the first to answer.

“We made a painting today.” Jasmine said in a her sweet girly voice.

“Oh really, let’s have a look.” Liz said, instead of starting the car. She turned to receive the painting her children had done.

“Me and Jas did it together.” Ricardo said as his sister Jasmine handed their mother the painting.

“Wow..” Liz said, taking the picture and then studying it. As soon as she put her eyes on it, she was breathless.

There was four figures on the paper, all of them linked by holding hands. Jasmine on one side who was drawn with a pink outline and a pretty tiara on her head while Ricardo was on the other side in a dark blue outline with a basketball in his hand. And in the middle was herself with Max, holding hands and with small red lovehearts floating around them.

“Oh my god.” Liz whispered.

“Mommy..do you like it?”. Jasmine asked curiously.

“Like it? I love it.” Liz answered with a smile. That picture touched her heart.

“We knew you would.” Ricardo said.
“Now Daddy will have to see it and he will love it too.” Jasmine said.

Liz handed back the painting , she couldn’t bear to look at the innocent picture her children had so beautifully painted of them all. How she wished it could be all happy families.

“Yes..Daddy will love it too…” Liz mumbled as she gripped her car keys.

“I have a deep craving for hershey bars, so don’t blame me when I pinch your secret stash of chocolate Alex.” Liz teased as she lay on her bed, patting her huge stomach.

“It’s not a problem Liz because you’re eating for three.” Alex reminded her, putting a bag of hershey bars near the computer. “I’ll leave them here. Tell Max to serve you” He laughed.

“Max is so busy these days.” Liz sighed. “He’s totally interested in his stupid tutor.”

“Huh?”. Alex was confused.

“You know that stupid bitch who comes around from time to time, the bitch who teaches history.”

“You mean Mrs Powell? Your history teacher?”. Alex corrected.

“Yeah her.” Liz rolled her eyes. “She walks in with her pretty black thin high heels, in her pretty short red dress with a flat stomach, with her pretty curly hair and her pretty makeup face.” Liz snorted. “Only to flirt with the father of my two babies.”

“She’s happily married Liz.” Alex told her trying hard to laugh. “And she’s ten years older then you and Max. I don’t think she’d be interested in a teenage boy.”

“Who happens to be fucking handsome as hell and has the charms to even melt a stony bitch.”

“Whoa..language”. Alex chuckled.

“I’m so fucked off.” Liz moaned. “Max doesn’t notice me anymore. Maybe I’ve really turned ugly during the pregnancy.”

Liz was having her insecurities and it was showing Alex realised. His mother did warn him something of pregnant women being moody and hormonal.

“Umm..I think you should have a hershey bar.” Alex suggested, running towards the bag and pulling one out.

“Yeah. Looks like I do.” Liz mumbled as she frowned.

“Here you go.” Alex said, handing her one. Liz thanked him, ripped the package open and shoved as much chocolate as she could down her throat. It melted when it entered her mouth.

“Hmmmmm, fucking tasty.” She licked her lips as she devoured the melting chocolate.

Alex smiled. Atleast the Hershey Bar could calm her down…

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Innocent Bliss (AU, M/L, Adult) 10/12/08 chpt 9 & 10 p. 7

Post by Hunter »

Thanks for the fb

Pijeechinadoll
Begonia9508
Natalie36
Alien_friend
Emz80m
veronica
jake17

Hope you Enjoy the next part :D

Chpt 9

"Liz are you sure you're okay?". Maria asked down the phone. "Because you sure do sound really sick."

"I'm fine Maria." Liz coughed. "Just a migrane that's all." She lied. Liz wasn't feeling very well these days and had skipped a whole week off school. Her mother was convinced it was a stomach bug or something but Liz wasn't so sure these days, she was either retching in the toilet and feeling that her body is very tender and strange.

"Max misses you." Maria said softly. "He told me to tell you this..he left like a hundred messages on your phone but you never answered. So he's worried about you and not to mention...Tess won't leave him alone either these days. "

"Wait...Max knows you know about us?". Liz asked, startled.

"Well girl..in your absence a lotta things took place. Me and Max had a little talk about things and we were really worried about you."

Liz calmed down a little. "Well tell him not to worry." Liz sighed, running a hand to her hair. "I'm fine really."

"Okay. But you better be fine because I want you in school first thing in the morning, I need to see if you still look the same Liz." Maria joked. Liz smiled a little but suddenly felt the bile rise up in her throat again.

"Okay Maria..gotta go! See you later!". Liz said in a rush and quickly put the phone off before Maria could say another word. Liz ran to the toilet and about fifteen minutes later, she crawled out of the bathroom, weak to the bones.

She rested at the foot of the bed and looked in the trash can where several pregnancy sticks lay nestled. "What have you done Liz?". Liz whimpered to herself, holding her knees to her chest.

She was one and a half months pregnant, at sixteen and a half years old.

And no one knew. Yet.

She drove them back and Max was already there, setting the table and bringing the dishes out. Liz was relieved that he was helping her out alot. "When did you get back?". She asked him.

"Just a while ago." Max answered, trying hard not to be specific.

"Daddy!". Jasmine and Ricardo ran to their father. "Look what we made!". They held the picture up. Liz blushed again and decided to run out of the room instead of staying and blushing even more.

She ran to her room and gotten changed. How many times did she have to change today?

Her life was so busy. When she came down, Max had already made sure their children had changed from their school uniforms and had refreshed themselves before they sat down to eat. Liz sat down at the table with them. Something vital in a family her mother had told her. Her mother was obsessed with keeping the lies. She didn't want her grandchildren to think wrong of their parents. The perfect example of a family was union, and sitting together at a dinner table was a symbol of that.

It did make Liz and Max both happy that they could sit and eat daily at the same table.

When they were done, Liz and Max both cleaned up together, something they managed to do over the years without arguing about it. Max did the washing while Liz did the drying.

"So..." Max said, trying to break the awkward silence between them. "How was work?".

"It was good...I actually got to get off early though so I went shopping after that. Brought the DVD's." Liz said as she wiped the silver spoons and put them away in the draw. "You?".

"Umm..." Max paused, how could he answer her?

"Oh my god mummy! I love this!". Ricardo said intterupting them, Max said a silent prayer of thanks for his son's interruption. Liz looked at her son who held the DVD she brought for him.

"I know you would." Liz smiled and went to her son. "Where's your sister?".

"Right here mommy." Jasmine answered, walking in holding her own DVD.

"Right..so have you chosen which one to watch?". Liz asked, hoping these two wouldn't argue like her and Max.

"Ummm...we wanna see Daddy's one."

Liz froze and so did Max.

Liz had included him in the equation? Max mused to himself.

"Umm...which one is that?". Liz asked curiously, shooting a quick glance at Max and looked back at the children again. She had brought one adult film for Max and the other was PG. She hoped the kid's had not discovered the Adult one.

"Race against Time." They said and Liz sighed in releif.

"Okay." Liz smiled and stood up.

"Yaay!". They cheered and ran back into the living room.

Max smirked at Liz. "Race against Time huh?".

"Well...the guy told me you'd like something like that." Liz protested, blushing.

Max smiled. "I do."

"You do?". Liz was surprised. "Wow..that's good."

An awkward moment of silence passed between them. "Anyway..um..I gotta go out with Maria today." Liz forced out.

Max nodded.

"So you'd have to look out for the kids tonight." Liz said.

Max smiled. "Well I'm happy you're going out tonight." He told her truthfully, Liz was always at work or busy sleeping. She hadn't had time for herself and Max was happy that she was actually making an effort to put herself out there, to engage back in her social life again which he had suspected she had been running away from.

Not that he thought Liz was a total recluse.

"Why?". Liz curiously asked. Why was Max happy about her going on and leaving them tonight?.

"Because you deserve time out Liz." Max told her.

"Oh my god...oh my god!!." Liz panted as she felt another contraction. Here she was being crowded by the best doctors in the states and being fussed over in a private hospital room.

The contractions had first started when she was trying to reach for the book on top of the six foot book shelve and then grew stronger by the minute. She was sweating and panting heavily. She was in total agony and the doctors were annoying her, telling her to stay calm and breath.

Breathe.

How could she breathe when her body felt like it was breaking in two?

"Liz..relax...the babies will be fine." Max tried to calm her down by taking her hand and rubbing it. He noticed that she was burning up.

"Relax?". Liz said through gritted teeth. "I'm about to give birth to two babies and you're telling me to relax!". She was meant to scoff but then began to scream.

"Shit!". Max hissed, being affected by his wife's screams.

The female doctor examined her stomach. "She's ready."

"I'm gunna have to ask one of you to leave." A nurse said politely, glancing between Max and Patricia.

Patricia nodded to Max, understanding it was his place to witness the birth of his children instead of her. After all he was the father. "I'll wait outside."

"Aunt Patricia!". Liz screamed, scared out of her wits. The woman was the only one among them who knew how to give birth, Liz didn't know about the doctor but she needed someone who had already been through this, someone experienced. She was terrified.

Patricia went to Liz and stroked her forehead. "Sweetheart don't worry. Everything will be okay. Just let them inject you with that magic serum and then the babies will come. You won't feel anything." She tried to calm the poor girl down.

"Promise?". Liz cried weakly.

"Promise." Patricia said and kissed her Niece's forehead. "I'll just be outside. Waiting." She said as she let go and walked away. The nurse saw her out before passing some things to the doctor.

Liz turned to Max and pulled him closer towards her with a menaced look on her face. "You best not have someone on the side Max!" She growled, the pain was forcing her to direct her anger towards Max.

Max was startled. "I...don't..have someone on the side no." He stuttered.

"You better not because if you do I will never let you see the babies let alone touch them!" She cried out and the amused doctor approached her, ready with the syringe.

"Okay Liz, don't worry...everything will be okay now. "She said, tapping the syringe before she injected Liz.

Chpt 10

Liz slowely made her way down the corrider as Max was waiting for her. Quietly she went towards him, silently debating the question whether it was a wise decision to tell him about the baby or not.

Max was waiting and he smiled when he saw Liz.

"Baby where you been these days?". Was his first question but Liz's look of confusion made him wonder. "Is everything okay?". He noticed the pain in her eyes.

"No Max." Liz croaked. "Nothing's okay."

"Well what is it." Max asked, he would have taken her hands in his but her words gave him fear. Was this it? Was she bored of him now?

Was she going to break up with him?

Oh god, if she was breaking up with him now...he'd be devastated. "Liz...I know what you're feeling...and I think I'm feeling the same." Max quickly said. "We need a break. I think we've been having too much sex." He lied, beating Liz to it first. He didn't want to be dumped, he'd rather do the dumping.

"Max?". Liz gasped. "You think that?". Liz's jaw dropped.

"Well..yeah." Max nodded, trying to convince Liz. "These past few days without you had made me see sense."

He hoped he wasn't bad at lying. He was afraid she might leave him if he left his pride.

"Are you breaking up with me?". Liz cut to the chase, stating the obvious.

"Isn't that why you're here?". Max shrugged, playing dumb.

"Max....I came to say this. I'm pregnant. With your baby." Liz hissed under her breath. "I'm going to have your child."

Now Max felt like he was punched in the gut. Had Liz said the word 'pregnant?'. No, this couldn't happen. He was only seventeen...how could he possibly have gotten her pregnant...was his hormones working straight?

Wasn't he able to not reproduce? He was confused.

"It can't be my baby..." Max whispered. "I can't...." He drifted off, nervous to continue what he was about to say.

"Ejaculate?". Liz scoffed. "Max you've been doing that all the times we've fucked." She said angrily.

"So you are pregnant with my child." Max muttered, looking down.

His whole world changed within a second.

"I thought those pills would work. The ones I brought from that damn pharmacy." Liz croaked, worried that Max might blame her.

"What pills?".

"Contraceptive pills." Liz answered.

Ah yes, Max remembered. the Safe sex talk which he ignored that day while he was messing about with his friends. Why hadn't he paid attention?

Maybe he and Liz wouldn't have this baby trouble on their hands. He would have known how to stop it.

"You're having the baby?".

"It's our baby and yes...I'm not going to abort it." Liz snapped.

"Why?". Max didn't understand why Liz wanted to be pregnant at a young age. She had so much things to enjoy before reaching the age to settle down and have children.

"Because I don't want this poor innocent baby to be ripped out from me and killed ruthlessly." Liz gritted her teeth, the males species always needed things explained to them. "How could you ever think of killing your own baby Max?".

"Ah..." Max sighed, trying to come up with an answer.

"Because I'll tell you why...You're so big headed! You only care about yourself! You're not the one with a baby growing inside you!". Liz pointed at him, accusing him of being selfish.

"Wait-Liz!". Max began but Liz stormed off and left through the doors.

Had that really just happened?

He was going to be a dad.

When Liz had put on her fiery orange and gold sequined dress, she checked herself in the mirror, admiring her look. The dress came down just above her knees and showed off her smooth lower legs. Her hair was naturally straight and her body was just shining. She loved to lavish herself.

After putting on her jewellery and makeup, she grabbed her purse with her phone, car and house keys along with two credit cards and some cash.

She made her way downstairs and put on her heels. At that time Max had just walked out into the entrance hall and stopped, his jaw dropped on seeing his sexy beautiful wife.

If he was allowed, he would have rushed upto her, hauled her into his lap, wrapping her legs around his waist, hoping he'd be able to plunge into her hot wet tightness and make her scream his name as he'd make her cum.

Why did she always flash her beauty around him and not let him have her?

It was starting to get real hard...hard because he was having a very hard erection simply just by looking at her.

"Max!". Liz almost jumped back on seeing him. She had fixed on her two inch heels. "Hey".

"Hey." Max answered in a husky tone. "You look beautiful as always."

Liz blushed, she didn't even have to ask how she looked. "Thanks."

Max slowely made his way to her and Liz's heart skipped a beat. She noticed the hunger baking in his amber eyes. Like he wanted to take her right there.

She froze and refused to move an inch.

Max leaned his face next to hers and Liz closed her eyes in anticipation. He pressed his lips to her cheek and then to the right side of her mouth.

Max decided to give her an innocent kiss instead of a full on tongue. He was tempted to lick the lipgloss off her lips and taste her. But she'd have the trouble of applying it again and he was afraid she might push him away.

Liz whimpered a little. She had thought Max was going to kiss her. Since when did her body reaction ignite on Max's touches?

Sure, they had an innocent fun years ago but now it felt...more desirable...more hot and definatly gave her the butterflies.

He slowely rested his forehead on hers. "Be safe." He told her quietly.

"I will." Liz nodded, breaving heavily.

Where did Max get his irresistable charms from?

Hours after the birth, Max walked in to see how Liz was doing. She lay on the bed, limp and all tired. He felt his heart reach out to her, she had went through all this pain...to see to that their babies had been delivered.

He could not love her more then he already did. He was sure he loved her so much, even at the age of seventeen and a half, he knew what he felt for Liz was love.

No one else would or could ever make him feel this way.

He slowely walked to Liz and sat on the chair by the side of her bed. Liz weakly looked at him and formed a small smile. "How are the babies?".

"They beautiful Liz." Max smiled back. He had just come back from visiting his children in the nursery ward or something, he couldn't remember the name. His breath was taken away when he saw the two little angels, so tiny and frail..that he wanted to protect them from all the dangers in the universe.

He couldn't wait to take them home and shower them with so much love.

He hadn't ever understood why fathers were so happy when their children were born but now he did. It was pure joy, no words could describe it.

"I know." Liz's smile increased. Max noticed Liz wince as she tried to move, the wires in her hand seemed to be painful. "Fuck! it hurts!". Liz flinched.

"Do you want me to call a nurse?". Max suggested, hoping to make things better for her.

"No...it's okay." Liz said. The nurse wouldn't do anything about it.

"Is there anything I can do for you Liz?". Max offered.

"Yeah..could you hand me that blackberry caprisun ." Liz flashed her eyes on the caprisun sitting on the stand. Max looked behind himself and reached out for the juice, he ripped the straw from the plastic covering and put it in the hole before gently passing it to Liz.

"Here you go."

"Thanks." Liz smiled and as she took the caprison, their hands brushed against each other.

They almost looked into each other eyes until Dianne and Nancy walked into the room.

"Hey guys!". Dianne Evans said as she walked in, followed by Liz's mother.

Hunter
Forum Moderator

Re: Innocent Bliss (AU, M/L, Adult) 10/23/08 chpt 11 p. 8

Post by Hunter »

Thanks

begonia9508

Pijeechinadoll - Lol Ping! Porn omg! hehehe, you are so funny! Omg. I didn't even think of that. Lolz.

keepsmiling7

Natalie36

Alien_Friend - Now your fb was the most provoking! Omg,
Have they not slept together since they were kids? Cuz wow if that's so
Nope. Since Liz found out she was pregnant, there wasn't any in between the sheets business going on lol. I know how sad. But don't worry lol! Thanks for the fb!

Hope you guys enjoy the next part, I did have a bad case of writers block and I was overwhelmed with uni!, So this may not be my best piece of work considering the amount of assingments I already have.

Enjoy!!

Chpt 11

Max rested against the side of the porch pillar and took a swig of the beer as he watched his father mow the last part of the lawn. He was studying his father very carefully, wondering if that would be him in eighteen years time and his child sitting in this same exact spot watching him mow the lawn.

It was very strange how life had changed for him all of a sudden. He was only a boy with no ties, no responsibilities and now he was going to be a father at the age of seventeen. His whole perception of the world had dramatically changed.

Not that he wanted to admit it out aloud but he was scared. How was he supposed to handle being a dad now? He hadn't even learned the basics of fatherhood.

When his father was done, he joined Max on the steps and popped open a beer bottle. "Phew, what a killer." Phillip said, wiping the sweat of his brow.

"Hmm." Max nodded, feigning a smile.

"Oh, I know Max. I need a shower." Phillip rolled his eyes. His son was too obsessed with cleansliness. He sounded too good enough to be a house husband.

Max looked at his bottle. "Dad...can I ask you question?".

"Yeah?".

"Is it...easy...being..you know...a dad?". Max asked, meeting his father's gaze.

At hearing this question, Phillip let out a laugh. "Son!". He laughed, shifting slightly to face his teenage son. "What made you ask that question?".

"I know it's random but please just answer the question?". Max urged his father in a desperate bid to have the answer. It was killing him now.

Phillip nodded when he saw the uneasy look on his son's face. "It's not easy." He began. "But no relationship ever is." Phillip added, fearing he might add to Max's stress. He was kind of happy that Max was asking him this question because the thought of becoming a grandparent in the future would be thrilling. "But having your own children...raising them, protecting them and loving them is the most best thing can happen to a great parent. That goes for both mother and father. Nothing is more important that your own child."

"Really?". Max lifted an eyebrow.

"Ah-ah." Phillip nodded. "When your mother was pregnant with you, I was freaking out. I had no idea what to do. I even stressed about helping her in the bath if she had a big belly...because I always had this fear she might slip, fall and hurt herself." Phillip said.

"Oh."

"So you know what I did?".

"What did you do?". Max asked.

"I went out, brought lots of baby books, read em and then followed my fatherly instincts." Phillip nugdged his son. "And it worked. Beleive me."

"It did?". Max let out a small chuckle.

"Yep and you my son, will know what to do when you become a father. I know you won't abandon your own children ever." Phillip said with confidence. "Because I never did and I never will."

Max smiled.

"Taught you good huh?". Phillip winked before taking a huge sip of his beer.

Max nodded to himself thinking about Liz and their baby. Would he be able to fullfill the role of the father correctly?

When Liz finally felt the senses return back in her legs, she finally stumbled out of the car after moments of bracing herself, trying to get the feeling back in her legs. While she was driving, all she could think about was her husband. How he looked at her like he was looking into her soul.

She had never felt like that before. Not even with any guys before or after Max. Well, she hadn't dated guys since she had been knocked up by Max but that didn't stop her from hanging out with them. But nevertheless, no guy had her feeling all..jittery, weak in the kness, heart beating faster kind of feeling.

Her legs had been numb for too long. Even the vibrations of her car didn't stir a single feeling in her legs. When she was finally able to walk straight, she locked her car and made her way to the Guerin household as she liked to call it. Soon there would be a baby on the way and the havoc of cleaning after the baby had been a joke which Liz often teased Maria about.

She clicked her heels as she walked on the stony porch and opened the door herself with the duplicate key Maria had made for her. Maria and she were like sisters, didn't need the formality between them. So Liz helped herself in. "Maria! I'm here!". She called out for her 3 month old pregnant best friend.

Maria stumbled out of the kitchen, dressed in a halter neck dark pink dress. "Hey chick!". Maria said and pulled her friend into a hug.

"Wow, someone got dolled up." Liz teased, hugging her best friend back.

"And look at you." Maria teased back as they parted. "You look like one hot momma."

Liz blushed as she looked down at her sandals. "Oh my god Maria".

"Well cut out the momma part because they can't tell." Maria waved her hand over Liz's stomach. "Seriously..did you meet the pussycat dolls or what because you have a flat stomach even after having two babies..not one I repeat two babies."

Liz smiled at Maria. "Maria..come one..it's been seven years or so since I had my little ones. Course my stomach will get back into shape..well close to it. I still feel fat."

"Urgh..don't think about getting yourself down." Maria pointed a finger at her Lizzie before grabbing her shawl which was on the coat hanger. "Missy, I got my ears and eyes on you."

Liz chuckled and looked around. The house was dimly lit. "Where's your Micheal?" She asked out of curiousity.

"Oh he's out on some stag night with his friensd. One of his colleagues is getting married." Maria shrugged. "Guys, always make an excuse to be next to alcohol and of course...whores."

"Sounds like he's having a lot of fun." Liz shrugged as she followed Maria towards the door.

"Well, if fun involves him waltzing around with some bimbo, I'll cut off his fun supply and he'll be forever homebound." Maria joked.

Liz laughed with her as they walked out. Maria locked her door and then followed Liz to her car. "So about this place Maria...what's it like?". Liz asked as she got into the car.

Maria got into the passenger side. "Girl..you have got to wait and see..it's the most happening place in town."

Liz raised an eyebrow as she looked at Maria. "How happening?".

"Drink and dance the night away happening." Maria nodded in anticipation for their night.

"Have you picked names for the baby?". Alex asked Liz.

Liz turned the pages of the album and looked up at Alex. "Uh...still deciding." Liz said. She and Max had a discussion and decided that it would be fair if he named their daughter and she named their son. Both parents were still unable to choose a decent name, it had also been a week since Liz was discharged from the hospital.

"I would have the exact same problem if I was a teenage parent." Alex said. "Don't worry. You'll figure it out." Alex chucked a book at Liz's way.

Liz caught it, looked at the cover and then commented. "Alex..this is spanish baby names." Liz scoffed and then smiled. "We're american, people would laugh if I named any of my babies have a spanish name."

"Hey, don't forget you and Max look like a spanish couple" Alex said. "It's nice to have unique names. Trust me. You don't want to name your children Rose and Jim."

Liz opened the book and then flipped through the pages. "Funny how most Spanish names end with O or A."

"I think you should have a think about it and.." Alex was about to get up until his cousin Liz said something.

"What about Ric...Ricardo?". Liz shrugged. "That's a nice name."

"Ricardo Evans...hmmmm, kinda does go." Alex nodded and then looked out of the window where the garden was, his brother in law was in the garden, holding both the babies in his arms and whispering sweet lullabies to them.

Alex's heart warmed to the scene. That Max guy was a great father already. "Look at him, already the affectionate father." Alex smiled. "Liz you are so lucky to have a guy like Max...now seriously...which teenage father would actually stay back, marry the mother of his kids and love them like that?". Alex pointed out. "I mean, just look at him!".

Liz closed the book and got up to see her husband Max cradling their children in the big garden of the Whitman's. Instantly her heart fluttered on seeing her husband holding their babies and singing to them. It was sweet.

She smiled. "It's beautiful".

Not that she wanted to admit it out aloud but Max would always have a place in her heart.