Return To Earth *Starting *BAD GUYS NEEDED(ADULT, FF, CC)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

Liz

It’s amazing how different things can become so quickly. Was I really a High school student? Did the only thing I had to worry about at one time was making a A on a Biology test? Was I ever really in love with a boy that wasn’t exactly from around here? That life seems like a dream compared to the one I lead now.

“Ray...” I hear her voice over my walkie talkie and smile at her timing. Well some things will always stay the same and best friends seem to be one of them. “I’m taking a few men on an impromptu raid of a local hide-out. The place is small, so we should be covered. I'll radio back once we've dealt with them.”

I lift my walkie talkie to my mouth before saying, “Alright Loca stay safe….It’s too quite tonight.” I add as an after thought but Maria knows me to well not to heed the warning. Something’s going to happen, I just can’t tell what. It’s almost like we are on the edge of another big change.

I tilt my head back to look at the night sky. The stars are bright tonight. They look way to cheerful in my opinion. I close my eyes for a moment as the wind picks up and blows my bangs into my eyes. A branch snaps somewhere behind me and I smile but don’t open my eyes. I heard them coming a mile away.

I sigh before turning to my next victim. I’ve got work to do. Maybe killing will help work off this uneasy feeling I have.
PML
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by PML »

Ooc- Hi! I am going to be taking over control of Nicholas and another human renegade: Alexander Korolev. Hopefully his profile will be added to the list soon. And while I probably should wait until it is, the scene as is set is just too perfect for me to avoid. So my apologies if I have transgressed here goes-

Alexander Korolev-

Its a pleasure to be flying in a chopper again. While the Skin's dropships are fast, there's just something wrong in how they are designed. Yet another reminder of his new alien overlords.

Even the chopper was different, its engine had been replaced by some ... thing... that provided plenty of power without needing constant feul stops. Only a few had been converted, but with his new commission as head of North America's Operations, he rated one.

The real problem was where he was. There were riots in Boston, ethnic unrest in Southern California, and an actual labor strike in Seattle; and Nicholas sends him here to New Mexico. Fine there's an uprising here, but seriously they are little more than bandits. There is not a major city within hundreds of miles.

He'd even had to have his engineers repair the railhead at Sante Fe just to set up a regional depot. Some of his troops would actually have to march to reach their positions. So much for the high tech 21st century.

And what was so important about the abandoned base at Eagle Rock? Why did Nicholas want him to go there and occupy the position? Roswell and the surrounding towns were near ghost towns at this point. Who cares?

"Sir we are nearing the facility," said one of the pilots.

I start to finish up my reports and get my gear ready. Sure the locals are only bandits, but why take chances. I can see a group of abandoned buildings coming closer, when I recieve a reprieve from a relitively boring exploration of the old facility.

"Message traffic, sir. It appears there is a distubance in Roswell. The locals are requesting backup." The pilot reported.

"Looks like its their lucky day. Tell the other chopper to land and secure Eagle Rock. How far are we from Roswell any way."

"Minutes, sir."

"Tell them the cavalry is on the way." I take a look at the other men in my helicopter, these were men I trusted. It did not matter that two of them were Skins. We had all fought together in Arabia, and we had prevailed. "Get ready men, we are going bandit hunting."

The refurbished Blackhawk helicopter banked and headed south. Towards Roswell.
PML
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by PML »

Here is a copy of the profile for Alexander Korolev.

Name: Alexander Korolev

Code Name: The Hammer

Race: Human

Position: Field Commander-Imperial Special Operations Group- North America

Backstory- Born in Colorado. He was old enough to be in the Army reserves when the Skins attacked. He spent time in a Skin POW camp in China for it as well, before he was recruited. He has spent the past five years putting out brush fire uprisings in China, Africa, and the Middle East.

He earned his nickname in Arabia as the local commander through a series of rapid and ruthless assaults. In which he forced the enemy to gather into strong points and used every resource available to 'hammer' them when they were in place. He used airstrikes, artillery, orbital bombardment, even nukes when necessary. Collateral Damage (read civilian deaths) was high.

He is a highly competent soldier, both armed and unarmed. He is however a firm believer in the Law of the Bayonet; namely that the man with the bullet wins. He is not well known by sight to many of his troops, who suspect that either he isn't real and his adjunct is actually leading them, or that he still conducts field operations personally.

Ironically, he actually agrees with much of what the Human Resistance Group is doing. Just that it is all too soon. He figures that the Skins will be overwhelmed or assimilated within the next couple of generations. And that peace will speed the process. So he tries to keep the peace, no matter the cost.

Added- He has no clue as to the true nature of the uprising in New Mexico. As it is in an isolated area, far from any remaining cities, he believes that it is only a bunch of bandits clinging forlornly to the forgotten ways when Earth was free.
PML
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by PML »

--Nicholas

Life is strange. I never really expected to be the ruler of Earth. But really its a nice job; nice pay, great perks, and nice office with a view.

The paperwork is a killer though, and keeps me from much that I used to enjoy. I wonder if Alexa ever got my present. I miss her, and not just for her organizational skills.

Don't get me wrong. My sentimental feelings for her won't stop me from killing her. Although, I might just make it slow. Kill her a piece at a time, just for old times sake.

Sigh

I must admit I am curious as to what Korolev will find at Eagle Rock. These documents that were just recently found talk about actually holding Max in confinement for a time. And maybe, just maybe I can find something valuable there.

Korolev is going to be in for a surprise when he gets to New Mexico. How he thinks a bunch of humans can do what sweeps by Skin kill teams could't I don't know. Personally, I am betting on the bounty hunters finally getting rid of their leader- without her I bet they will fall.

And while I do not think this 'military incursion' will actually work. It will provide cover and opportunities for the real threat - the bounty hunters.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Viper~

The trip was longer then I’d expected with the heavy burden I carried on my back in my coyote form, but it was suddenly made longer when my senses caught the scent of Skins and I was forced to revert to my human form. Hiding the supplies in a small cropping of cacti, I drew my weapon and got on the radio, “HQ, I’ve got a group of Skins I’m taking out. My return is going to be delayed.” With that, before they could radio back and give away my position, I shut the device off.

Carefully, I ran through the desert, around the outcropping of rocks, heading toward the scent of the Skins. There was no way in hell, I was going to allow these scouts to get too close to HQ and also no way that I would allow anyone from HQ to have the chance of getting close and learning my secret.

No, I had other things to worry about and preferred my privacy. As long as Loca and Liz are willing to accept the little they know about me, that’s all that matters. Especially when I may need them to accept someone else. If I had my way anyway. Forcing myself to focus, I listen to the sounds around me and nod as I hear a light murmur ahead of me just over the next rock rise.

Making it to the top, I quickly lay on my stomach and look down at them. I smirk as I see the party of six and note that they are indeed dressed as scouts, limited weaponry. It almost appears as though someone purposely sent them on a suicide mission. This was going to be a piece of cake.

Danai, what are you doing looking human? I jump at the familiar voice sounding in my head and find myself replying harshly.

Nyx? What the hell are you doing here?

Nice to see you too.

Nyx, I don’t have time for this. Shift form and look human if you are going to be a part of this, otherwise go home. I tell her and find that discussion with her in this manner was not the best idea as a knife blade suddenly pierces my back. Wincing, I look over the rise and note that every Skin was still down there which means this could have been a trap.

Ignoring the pain as best as I could, knowing I could heal the wound once the blade was removed, I spun my legs around and got to my feet quickly, bringing my own weapon up and aiming it at the Skin near me. I’m sorry, Danai.

They call me Viper here now, little cousin. I reply as I pull the trigger, hitting the Skin square in the face and watching with satisfaction as he falls backward. The sound of my weapon has alerted the others and I know that I’m not going to have quite the same advantage as I had before.

Name: Iltenyxia
Codename: Nyx
Race: Lykari Shapeshifter
Position: Newly arrived on Earth
Appearance: When she takes her new human form, she’ll have dark brown hair trailing down her back and deep brown eyes. Unlike Danai, she doesn’t have a birthmark that will shift with her. Her appearance will have no cause for wonder.
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f293/ ... uoPeck.jpg

Backstory: Nyx has been raised at times with her cousin, Danai, but she was never quite as outgoing. She was a warrior rather then a diplomat and was trained as such. Keeping to herself most of her life unless it was to speak with Danai and a few others of their kind.

Yet, when she overhears her dad speaking to her Uncle about what Danai is doing on Earth, she decides to steal a planetary transport vessel and head to Earth herself. Since her people won’t send support, she feels that she can at least lend aid herself. Not to mention it allows her to get away from the arranged marriage before it happens.

When she arrives on the planet, she instantly lands where her ship detected her cousins.

~Nyx~

I landed my vessel carefully on the planets surface and started a scan for my cousin, grateful that the technology we had far surpassed that of the humans of Earth. When the search brings something up, I pull the image on the viewer and shake my head. What was she doing? Goddess, look at her playing at being human. What was her issue?

Danai, what are you doing looking human? I send to her telepathically, watching on the viewer as she jumps.

Nyx? What the hell are you doing here?

Nice to see you too.

Nyx, I don’t have time for this. Shift form and look human if you are going to be a part of this, otherwise go home.

As I watch, someone suddenly moved up behind her and before I could think, a knife was stabbed into her back.

I'm sorry, Danai. I feel so badly that I distracted her but I know the only thing I can do is get out there to help her. Taking her words, I draw my energy together to shift my form, changing to a more human appearance. When I'm satisfied, I enter a small bay and input some information on Earth transportation to create a quick model of one of their motorcycles.

Now, I just hope that I can learn to ride it quickly as it's constructed using Lythari technology and once it has, I climb on it, opening the bay doors and exiting the ship.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyDreamQueen »

StormWolfstone wrote:Where's our Max and our Isabel??? lol
OMG so sorry! Forgive me. I have not RPGed in so long and it's hard to remember to check. I am so here now though and I will post when I get home tonight. Also I have a bad guy that I want to add.

<<<Candice>>>
CalLen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by CalLen »

Raine-

"Oh you know how Reed is....If he can find anything to make you mad he'll do it." I roll my eyes at Kyles smile. He always knows the right thing to say to make me remember life isn't always about the rules.

"I'm on my way to get some food? You want to come or was there something you needed?" It's almost as if my stomach has heard our conversation and it rumbles into existence. "As a matter of fact, I'm starving!" I say linking my arm into his as we start towards the mess hall.
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyDreamQueen »

<<<Max>>>

Forty-four thousand six hundred forty minutes
Seven hundred forty-four hours
Thirty-one days
One month.

That’s how long it took to get from Antar to Earth. One month. Nothing if you consider the actual distance between the two planets. But one month was beginning to feel more like one thousand.

“Damn it, can’t this ship go faster?” I looked up when I heard Michael. I knew he was getting restless.. But for some strange reason I didn’t mind the time so much. It gave me time to think. Time to sort out my feelings.

A part of me couldn’t wait to be back on earth. We’d spent the last seven years of our lives on Antar learning about its life, its culture, and its inhabitants. And even though we’d been greeted with a warm welcome somehow it never quite seemed like home. Not in the same way that earth did. It was a beautiful place. A place filled to the brim with wonder and fantasy. To be completely honest it fascinated me. But no matter how much I learned. No matter how intrigued I became it couldn’t replace the small things that were inside of me that I had taken with me from earth.

It couldn’t replace my mom and my dad. It couldn’t replace the friends I had made. And it couldn’t replace her.

Liz Parker.

Not a day went by that I didn’t think about her. What she was doing, where her life had gone since the last time we had met. No doubt it had taken her to great places. Happy places. She deserved that. She deserved to be happy after everything that knowing us had done to her. After all the pain we had caused.

More than anything she Maria Kyle and Valenti deserved to be happy.

“Relax Michael, we’ll be there soon.” Larek responded to Michael’s outburst. That’s right, we would be there very soon.

Two-thousand-six-hundred and four days
Eighty-four months
Seven years.

That’s how long we’d been gone. A little more time was nothing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I’m sorry for the inconvenience but I will no longer be involved in RP’s here on RF. I want to thank everyone for having given me the chance, given me a home and for the friendships I’ve forged here.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
emmylala
Addicted Roswellian

Post by emmylala »

Oh boy, it seems like this RP is stalled and now we've lost Storm. Storm if your still reading the posts, you will be missed.

Athenea - Not sure if you want to put this one to bed or try and recast again.