School For Troubled Teens (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt38-Epil Complete 3/7/16

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: School For Troubled Teens (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 6 10/12

Post by Natalie36 »

these characters are great
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: School For Troubled Teens (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 7 10/13

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Carolyn Liz does have a good reason not to talk. Zack may very well turn out to be much worse then a bad apple.

Eve It is good not to be a teenager any more!

L-J-L 76 Liz is afraid of what would happen if she were to tell. Max is going try to watch out for Liz. It will be a while before she will open up about her sister.

Natalie36 Thanks!

Part 7

Liz stood outside Max's English class waiting for him. When Max came out and saw her he smirked.

"Well this is a surprise."
"Can we talk Evans?"
"Sure. We both seem to have the ability to talk."
"Stop being an ass."
"He is an ass Parker. So that might be kind of hard for him." Said Isabel stopping
"Get lost princess." Said Liz
"Look bitch, if you knew my brother like I do you would stay away from him." Said Isabel
"Fuck off princess." Said Liz
"Miss Parker, we do not speak to other students like that. If I hear you speak that way again you will get two weeks of detention plus a six page single spaced report on speaking with respect to others." Said Ms. Vincent

Liz rolled her eyes. She really hated this place.

"Come on Parker. Let's go find somewhere to talk as you put it." Said Max

Liz followed Max out of the building and down to the lake. They both sat on the ground and stared out at it.

"So what do you want Parker?"
"You are right about Zack."
"Yeah so?"
"So, of the guys here you are one of the few guys here that doesn't make me totally sick at the idea of having sex with."

Max smirked.

"Is that your way of saying that you want me to pop your cherry?"
"Maybe."
"Look, Parker. As much as I would like that honor. We don't know each other. I got to get to know a little about the girl before I screw her."
"So what you want a date or something?"
"Yeah. So what do you say?"
"Yeah sure."
"OK tomorrow is Friday. How about I pick you up at your dorm at six and we can go to dinner and talk."
"Sounds good."
"Ok. You going back to your dorm now?"
"Yeah."

Max stood up and offered his hand to Liz. Liz bit her lip and took his hand. Max pulled her to her feet and they headed for the dorm.

Maria DeLuca groaned as Michael Guerin ran his hands down her body. He really knew what to do with his hands. They had slipped into the janitor's closet after their last class. He had her pushed against the wall. She could feel his erection pressed into her. She reached down and undid the pants to his uniform. She pushed them down a long with his boxers. He pushed he skirt up and pulled down her underwear. He ran his fingers over her center and grinned at how wet she was.

"Fuck me Michael." Said Maria
"Gladly"

Michael grabbed the condom from his pants and entered her in one hard thrust. Maria wrapped her legs around his waist. He grunted as he pumped into her. He had hooked up with her more than once since school started. He had been sent here by his parents because he was always in fights he drank too. Screwed a couple girls too. Maria was far from a saint herself. She had just turned fifteen before school started and was prone to set fires. Drank from time to time and had lost her virginity at twelve to a friend's older brother. Though of the guys she had been with in the past three years she had to admit that Michael was one of the best. Chris who had been the first the one who had taken her virginity. But there had been others since then.

Three years ago

Maria smiled when Chris, her best friend Anna's seventeen year old brother opened the door. He was dressed only in a pair of jeans that were hung low on his waist.

"Anna ain't home short stuff." Said Chris
"Oh OK I will just go then." Said Maria
"No need. You can hang out with me."

Maria smiled at that. She liked hanging around with Anna's brother. He was in high school and so cool. She followed him into the house. He led her into the kitchen where she could see a bottle of whiskey sitting open on the counter.

"Ever had Jack Daniel's before short stuff?"
"No. Mom doesn't let me drink."

Chris smiled and pulled a glass out of the cupboard and poured some into it then shoved it in front of her.

"Try it. You might like it."

Maria took a sip and made a face.

"Yuck."

Chris laughed. Then grabbed a can of Coke and poured it in with the alcohol. Maria took another sip and liked it better. Half an hour later she found herself in Chris's room and in bed with him. He was kissing her and pulling her clothes from her. Once all her clothes were removed he pushed her legs apart and started to touch her feminine area between her legs. He pushed one finger then a second into her and pumped them in and out. She let out a moan at the feeling. He smiled as her juices started to flow. He removed his hand dropped his jeans causing Maria to gasp at the sight of his enlarged penis.

"So you want me to make you a woman?" Asked Chris
"Yes." Said Maria

Chris opened a drawer and pulled out a condom rolled it on before he spread her legs around his waist and pushed his hard penis into her. Maria gasped and felt a tear fall from her eyes as he tore through her virginity. He was thrusting hard and fast into her. She moaned at each movement. She felt her back arch and Chris let out a loud grunt as he felt her clamp down on him causing his release. When he pulled out of her he was breathing hard. He turned to look at her and smiled.

"You weren't too bad short stuff. We should do that again sometime."

Maria just nodded. She dressed a short time later and went home.

Maria felt Michael reach his release and pull out of her. He helped her lower her legs and they fixed their uniforms and headed out of the closet.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? Wow can't believe Liz wants Max to have sex with her. Would be cautious by what Isabel told Liz. Can't believe Liz and Isabel called each others names. Wow the teachers are very strict there. Oh boy Michael and Maria keep sneaking off the have sex.

L-J-L 76
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Wow! :shock: They had a early start in sex life, these girls! :?

At this time of their lives, it is only meaningless and sexual but getting older, it won't be so easy, I guess...

Thanks EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Wow, these characters are not at all like we are used to.
I was really surprised that Liz came on to Max like that.
And I'm surprised that he wanted to know her better first.......
Thanks,
Carolyn
saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Post by saori_1902 »

great parts :shock:
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: School For Troubled Teens (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 8 10/14

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 It is not so much that Liz wants to have sex with Max, it's more like Zack is one of the last people she wants to take her virginity.

Eve Yes some of them did get an early start at having sex. That may have led to some of the issues they are dealing with now.

Carolyn No they aren't anything like we are use to. Liz, has a lot of issues and that is causing some of her behavior. Max, has reasons for the way he acts. But deep down he isn't a bad guy.

saori_1902 Thanks

Part 8

Liz walked into her room to find Serena changing. Liz dropped her books on her bed and started to change.

"Got plans Serena?"
"Meeting up with Kyle."
"That's nice."
"Yeah I like him. My parents on the other hand would say I could do better."
"Kyle Valenti ain't all bad."
"You know him?"
"Yeah from the same town. His dad is the sheriff. He and I got to know each other when while I waited for my parents to pick me up from the sheriff station."
"Do you know if he had sex with anyone?"
"Not sure. He is sixteen and did date a lot. There were a couple girls that were said to be really easy. That they were willing to have sex with almost any guy."
"Liz, I saw you go off with Max earlier what is going on with that?"
"Nothing."
"From what his sister has told me he can be a real ass."
"Well Isabel is a bitch."
"Oh and his roommate Alex Whitman is a computer hacker."
"Really?"
"Yeah. Heard he had the whole football team fail every class even their sure A in gym."
"Nice. Might be someone I can use."
"Got something planned?"
"Maybe."

Liz smiled now all she had to do was find out what she had to do was find out the price to get Alex to dig up dirt on Max and even some on Isabel.

Alex smiled when Isabel walked into the boat house by the lake. She took one look at him a smirked.

"So Whitman you got any skills in pleasing a woman?" Asked Isabel
"I'm not a virgin if that is what you are asking."
"I see you thought to bring a blanket."
"Yeah."
"Whitman, my brother made the deal with you for his grades and information on Parker. This will be a one time thing unless I like your skills. But you will need to keep my grades passing I don't need all A's just C's and B's."
"We got a deal, but you see I can't seem to get in one file. Who is on antidepressants."
"I'll find out. You cut your own deal to get the pills from them."
"I'll do that."
"Then let's get started."

Alex and Isabel both undressed. Isabel looked at Alex's dick. She could tell he wasn't fully ready yet. So she took him in her hand and started to rub it up and down. She could feel him growing harder with each stroke. After a couple minutes she felt dampness on the tip and knew he was ready. They both laid on the blanket.

"Don't forget the condom." Said Isabel

Alex grabbed it from his pocket and put it on. He then pushed into her waiting body and started to thrust slowly and gently at first. But as her her moans filled his ears they became faster and harder. Isabel had to admit the skinny geek had some skills. She would defiantly have sex with him again. Alex let out a grunt as he had his release, Isabel had her teeth in his shoulder to muffle her scream as she had climaxed only seconds before him. They laid there next to each other both breathing hard.

"Well is our deal on?" Asked Alex
"Oh yeah. But, I want to be the only girl you are fucking."
"Then I got to be the only guy you fuck."
"That can be arranged."

They both got dressed and left the boathouse. They could both see a couple making out down near the lake. But neither could tell who it was.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

So, Alex and Izzy are already trying to be a couple! :lol: Who would think about that! :roll:

Thanks EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

what a crew
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Wonder who's making out down at the lake??
Thanks,
Carolyn