True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 43 Complete 6/17

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Re: True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 7 4/13

Post by begonia9508 »

Loved the new part!

It is a good idea that Max introduces Liz to his parents, especially his mother who will be certainly be really pleased to see how good and nice Liz turned out to be! :D

Waiting for more and thanks! EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 8 4/16

Post by Roswelllostcause »

saori_1902 Thanks!

L-J-L 76 You are going have to wait a little longer to see how the meeting goes!

Carolyn Right now it will be Liz meeting the Evans. It will be a little bit before Max and Liz go and see her parents.

Carrie Max is just so loveable!

Eve Diane will be very happy to meet Liz again after all these years.

Part 8

Liz walked out to the living room after her shower and getting dressed to find both Serena and Carolyn waiting for her.

"Hey Rena when did you get home?" Asked Liz
"Liz, sit down." Said Serena

Liz sat down and watched her two friends.

"Liz, don't you think that you are moving kind of fast with Max? I mean you have only been going out for a few months." Said Carolyn
"Three months. The two of you wanted me to go out with him." Said Liz
"Yeah. And it's not about you having sex with him. Cause I would be the last person to say anything about that. I have had sex with guys I have gone out with less time. In fact Brandon and had been going out for only a month when I slept with him the first time. It's this thing about meeting his parents." Said Carolyn
"Yeah, I don't have any plans to meet Kyle's dad anytime soon, and we have been going together since school started." Said Serena
"Look, I love both of you like sisters. But let's face it. This is my choice. I could have told Max no and I didn't. If you want the truth I think I am in love with him." Said Liz
"You think that you are in love with him?!" Yelled both Serena and Carolyn
"Yes. I know this is fast. But what I feel for Max is so different then what I have ever felt for anyone. Way different then what I felt for Anthony." Said Liz
"Liz, we just don't want you to get hurt again." Said Serena
"I understand that. But you have to remember that this is my choice."
"We know sweetie. But you got to admit that you don't have a lot of experience in dating." Said Carolyn
"Look I know you both care. But but out of my life!"

Liz grabbed her keys and left the apartment slamming the door.

Max walked into the house he shared with Michael and Kyle to find them waiting for him.

"Evans just getting home?" Asked Kyle
"Valenti, you are not going there!" Said Max
"Maxwell, look Liz is a big girl and if she wants to sleep with you there is nothing we can do about it. Just don't do anything to hurt her. I care too much about her." Said Michael
"Michael, the last thing I want to do is hurt Liz."
"Good to know." Said Michael
"So next weekend we are having a party." Said Kyle
"Why do we have to have a party?" Asked Max
"We haven't had one for a while." Said Michael
"Besides it's Serena's birthday." Said Kyle
"Fine. But not too big this time OK? Oh and you got to help keep your sex addicted guest out of my room. My room is not for any of them." Said Max
"OK. We will keep them out." Said Michael

Just then Kyle's phone rang.

"Hey babe. Damn why in the hell did you do that?.... Yeah I will tell him."

Kyle hung up and turned to Max.

"Red and Carolyn confronted Liz about the speed of your relationship and Liz got pissed off. She took off slamming the door." Said Kyle
"I should go find her." Said Max
"Try the park there is a lake there. Liz likes to sit by the water when she is upset." Said Michael
"Thanks."

Max headed out to find his girlfriend.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Liz's friends are just trying to take care of her.
Maybe she will soon realize they have her best interest at heart.
I know the situation with Anthony was bad, but I have confidence in Liz's judgment at this time.
So we're gonna have a party.......should be fun.
Can't wait until Max catches up with Liz.
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. I know Liz's room mates care. But they need let Liz be. I can understand about Liz being mad. I hope Max will be able to find Liz. And I hope Max can calm Liz down a little.

L-J-L 76
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Great part!

But it is also true that friendship is to respect and it seems that the two other girls forgot it because Liz isn't a baby and she made already a mistake so trust her to act the right way!

:roll: EVE :mrgreen:
saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Post by saori_1902 »

Great part! It's funny how Michael knows much about Liz. :lol:
thanks!
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

the girls only care 8)
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 9 4/18

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Carolyn Yes Liz's friends are just looking out for her. She knows it. Things were bad with Anthony. Yes there is going to be a party.

L-J-L 76 Liz knows her friends care. They just don't want to see her hurt again.

Eve It's true Liz isn't a baby and can make her own choices. Max would have been fine if she said she wasn't ready to meet his parents.

saori_1902 Michael has spent a lot of time with Liz studying and working in the past. He is also dating her best friend so he has gotten to know her really well over the years.

Natalie36 Yes the girls do care.

Part 9

After leaving the apartment Liz when to the park and sat by the lake watching the ducks. She had been there half an hour when she noticed him. He sat down next to her without saying a word. They sat like that before Liz spoke.

"How did you know I was here?"
"Serena, called Kyle when you took off. Michael said you like to sit by the water when you are upset. Told me to try here."
"Rena and Care think we are moving to fast."
"Liz, tell me something. Do you think we are moving to fast?"
"No."
"Neither do I. Liz, Serena and Carolyn care about you. They don't want to see you hurt again. You have never fully gone into what happened with Anthony. That is your choice to tell me or not. But don't be mad at your friends for wanting what is best for you."
"I'm not."
"Yeah right. Liz you are not very good at lying. But that is one of the things I really like about you. The truth is Kyle and Michael both care about you too. They don't want to see you hurt."
"Those two can be annoying at times. They feel like they have to act like my brothers or something."
"It's good to have people who looked out for you."
"Thanks. So do you pull this protective brother thing with your sister?"
"Isabel? Yeah right. First off she is my older sister by two years. Second she would kick my ass."
"I can't wait to meet your sister."
"Well she is a little over protective of me. You will have a lot to do to win her over. But just be your sweet self and I know you will."
"Not worried about your mom?"
"My mom will love you. This one girl I dated in high school was more into looks then books and my mom scared her away. Not that I was too upset about it. I was trying to find a nice way to break up with her."
"Yeah?"
"Yeah. How about I walk you home?"
"Yeah OK."

Max stood up and reached a hand down to help Liz to her feet. Then they walked the three blocks to her apartment building. Max gave Liz a kiss and she headed up to her apartment. Liz walked in to find her roommates waiting for her.

"You OK Liz?" Asked Serena
"Yeah. Sorry I got mad." Said Liz
"It's cool. We over stepped. Liz, we just don't want to see you get hurt." Said Carolyn
"I know. Neither Max or I think we are moving to fast. What I feel for Max is very different then what I felt for Anthony. Having sex with Anthony was a big mistake. I got lucky that there was no permanent damage done to me by him. He was just very rough and caused a lot of tearing. More then there should have been."
"Liz, none of us are perfect. We all make mistakes." Said Serena
"Rena, is Kyle the first guy you have been with?" Asked Liz
"No. I was with a couple of guys in high school. I have been honest with Kyle about this. I know he slept with a couple of girls in high school." Said Serena
"Pam Troy, was one of them. Half the football team slept with her. Including Sean DeLuca, when he was dating me. He got pissed I wouldn't have sex with him. But the fact is I didn't love him. I realized after going out with him for a while that I didn't even like him." Said Liz
"Before you ask Liz, I was fifteen when I had sex the first time. It was with my foster parents son. He was nineteen. It was either me or my thirteen year old sister. I was not going to let anything happen to Katrina. She is the only family I have. Vincent is in prison now. His mother walked in on him having sex with me. Vincent had a knife in his hand." Said Carolyn
"Care! Why didn't you ever say anything?" Asked Liz
"Liz, I spent the next three years in therapy. I know that I was raped. That he had no right to do what he did to me. Brandon knows all this. He is the first guy I have been with since then." Said Carolyn
"Care! That is horrible!" Said Liz
"Liz, it was. I have worked past it and found a great guy." Said Carolyn
"Brandon is a great guy." Said Serena

Carolyn just smiled knowing she got lucky.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Great part!

Rape is a shame for men! But it doesn't change the fact that some guys think they have all the rights of the world with women!.... And I always asked myself what their mothers think about their sons, after that!...

EVE :roll:
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen for Max and Liz. I'm glad that Max found Liz and they talked a little. And I'm glad that Liz, Carolyn and Serena talked. I can't believe Carolyn's foster brother raped her. I'm glad that she got the help she needed. I can't wait for Liz to meet Diane, Isabel. I hope everything will go good.

L-J-L 76