Lethal Whispers (ML, MATURE) 10/29/15 COMPLETE

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Lethal Whispers (ML, MATURE), Ch 54 10/1/15 p. 35 (bot

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next. Wow Max and Liz were each others first. Love the Max and Liz moment. Oh my god Alex found Liz. What will Liz do now that Alex is standing in front of her? What is Max going to say? What will Liz do about Alex? Will Alex go with Liz and the others? Will Liz tell Alex to go?

L-J-L 76
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Wow! Another amazing part! :shock:

First, the friendship with Maria is what is best for both girls as they are humans and can explore their life with aliens-humans partners... which seem to be amazing, at that point! And Liz's visions are a blessing for the girls... in this fall, at least... :roll:

Liz shouldn't feel ashame because she had a life and sexual experiences before Max; She didn't know Max, at this time and was even maybe in love with boys b4! And let say that for a first time lover boy, he did great! :D

And now, meeting Alex? Does he know something about Liz and what's happened in her life and are they still really goood friends?

Thanks EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Post by saori_1902 »

Amazing part <3
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next. Wow Max and Liz were each others first. Love the Max and Liz moment. Oh my god Alex found Liz. What will Liz do now that Alex is standing in front of her? What is Max going to say? What will Liz do about Alex? Will Alex go with Liz and the others? Will Liz tell Alex to go?

L-J-L 76
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Chapter 55

Post by max and liz believer »

Helen (Roswelllostcause) - Thank you for the feedback!

Carolyn (keepsmiling7) - Thank you for the feedback!

L-J-L 76
Wow Max and Liz were each others first.
Not really :roll: Liz was Max's first, but Liz has been in other relationships before Max.

Thank you for the feedback (and the bump :D )!

Eve (begonia9508)
First, the friendship with Maria is what is best for both girls as they are humans and can explore their life with aliens-humans partners... which seem to be amazing, at that point!
Yes, Liz is probably very happy to not be the only human in the group. But I think that Maria also is very happy that she finally has a 'girlfriend' to discuss alien males with :wink: :oops:
Liz shouldn't feel ashame because she had a life and sexual experiences before Max; She didn't know Max, at this time and was even maybe in love with boys b4! And let say that for a first time lover boy, he did great! :D
Completely agree with you there :D

Thank you for the feedback!

saori_1902 - Thank you :D

Previously on "Lethal Whispers"...

You probably know the whole story by now, so I'm just gonna jump straight into talking about Alex. Liz's friend from her teenage years. Alex, who just showed up at the end of the last chapter. They've known each other for approximately a decade. Alex has always had something of a crush on Liz and he could feel her getting more distracted just before she mysteriously left.

One day, to Alex's shock, Liz had handed in her resignation at that workplace where she had been so excited to work at. She hadn't even told him goodbye or given him any indication that she was about to leave.

Well, we all know the reason to that. Alex didn't.

The rest of Alex's "discoveries" will be told in the following chapter.

A quick note on the rest: They are still on the run. They are still in Canada. And they are still heading towards the airport to fly out of the country to seek exile in Australia. Max and Liz have just admitted their deep feelings for each other and have made love - just the night before. Liz just realized in the previous chapter that Max had been a virgin, which simultaneously shocked and upset her. Mostly because she hadn't known and had basically "thrown herself" at him. But he didn't seem too traumatized by the whole thing :wink: .

Alrighty, back to the story.

CHAPTER 55
Alex

Alex Whitman was not a fool.

With an IQ of 131 and a background at Simon’s Rock - a school for gifted children - Alex had no trouble putting two and two together.

After having seen his friend Liz’s face on the news one day, he had immediately started an investigation on his own. According to Liz’s father, Liz had gone on a trip around the world. How had she then ended up in the company of criminals? And in America, nonetheless, when she was supposed to be abroad.

Things just didn’t add up.

Only a day after her face had gone up on ‘Most Wanted’-lists around the US, Mr. Parker had contacted Alex and told him that Liz had called him to let him know that the inquiry placed on her by the FBI and the police was false; that she was being innocently accused.

Alex had no troubles believing this, since the possibility of Liz actually being a criminal was so far-fetched that it was ludicrous. He could not, however, disregard the possibility that Liz had somehow been brainwashed and was being pulled along with a group of people against her will.

This had prompted Alex Whitman to initiate his own search by employing his mean computer skills. Elizabeth Parker meant a lot to him. More than he had dared to let her know and even more than he would let himself acknowledge.

This was demonstrated by the fact that he had not had a meaningful relationship in the last five years. Secretly, he was still holding out for her. Hoping that she might, one day, see him in another light. That she would stop regarding him as the goofy friend and instead melt by the loving look in his eyes and the warmth in his care for her well-being.

For Elizabeth Parker, Alex Whitman was prepared to break rules. A lot of rules. For instance, 1) hacking into FBI’s server and 2) surveil police activity by listening to a police scanner currently installed in his car.

Breaking those two rules had lead him straight onto Liz’s trail, until the FBI had lost track of her outside of a shopping mall in Canada. But the law enforcement lacked something that Alex had. A way to think and deduce in the way of Elizabeth Parker.

Granted, he was pretty sure that Liz wasn’t calling the shots and giving orders on where to direct the getaway car, but he was rather convinced that she had a say in it. And even though Alex wasn’t granted a peek into Liz’s love life, he knew Liz’s mind and her way of thinking. Enough to deduce the direction where she might have fled, whereas the FBI’s trail was growing ice cold.

As he was closing in on Chilliwack, in the South-West of Canada, he couldn’t stop himself from thinking of the background checks he had found on Liz’s ‘friends’ while hacking into the FBI data base. He hadn’t been able to steer his mind away from it since he had first stumbled upon the facts. There was also a comprehensive background on Liz, but most of those details he already knew.

Plus, Liz’s file was not marked with a ‘Questionable human status’-comment, which in contrast her accomplices’ files were.

What the hell that meant was still something of a mystery to Alex. Of course, he could easily read between the lines of the background checks - about healing and force fields and amnesia - and suspect that a rational governmental agency was somehow hinting that his Liz was hanging out with aliens, but the whole thing was too preposterous to wrap his head around. It must be code words for something else.

It was when he was trying to come up with plausible alternatives to the alien explanation that he passed by a gas station and spotted a white van. The police had never had a chance to see exactly how how the group had managed to escape them at Edmonton, but they had seen a white van accelerate out of the parking lot and had suspected that to be them. Still, they hadn’t managed to track the van down. But something told Alex, at that glimpse of the white van as he was speeding past, that it wasn’t one of the numerous vans having been stopped for checks by the police at various road stops.

This was them. Liz was here.

He had stepped on the brakes, almost causing the car behind him to slam into him. The car behind had honked furiously and its driver had gestured angrily at Alex as he’d passed Alex’s car which had skidded to a near stop. Alex looked to his right and left before crossing the lanes and heading back in the direction from which he had come.
That was how he found himself staring at the woman he had searched for these previous two weeks and his voice took over when he couldn’t get the rest of his body to function. “Lizzie?”

She was partly hidden by the body of a man, her eyes were closed and her hair was blonde. But he would have recognized her anywhere.

At his question, her eyes sprung open and instantly sought his out. He watched her beautiful brown eyes widen in surprise (or was it shock?) as she saw him and her question was one of confirmation. “Alex?”

He took a step forward at the same time as the man standing between them turned. The man was so smooth in his motions that the speed with which he moved was almost inconspicuous. Almost.

Alex found himself looking into the green eyes of a handsome man, the man from the ‘Most Wanted’-photos and the FBI-files. Even though Alex could’ve sworn that the man’s eyes had been brown in the files (he must be wearing contacts), the man’s name came to Alex at once.

Maxwell Evans.

Max had taken a small step sideways, moving in front of Liz, and Alex looked at the man which outweighed him by several pounds of muscle and wondered briefly if he had just put himself in a lot of danger.

Before he could open his mouth and reveal Max’s identity to the handful of idle shoppers in the small store, Liz stepped around Max and walked up to Alex. Alex couldn’t help but notice how Max took a hold of Liz’s hand as she passed him and how he kept holding onto her even as she stopped in front of Alex.

Alex looked into her big and warm eyes up close, at how her long eyelashes accentuated her natural beauty, at the softness of her lips and the small smile lingering in the corner of her mouth. He decided that blonde was not her color, before he registered the warm blush of her cheeks and the trace of fear in her eyes.

“Alex,” she whispered, taking his hand with her free hand. Her hand was small in his, warm and familiar, and he squeezed it desperately as he met her eyes with a thousand questions.

“Who is he?” Alex said in a hushed tone, without preamble, hitching his chin in the direction of Max. Max had stepped closer to Liz and was now standing behind her, her back basically touching his front, and the look in his eyes was alert, suspicious and intimidating.

“Al, what are you doing here?” Liz asked, and quickly looked around herself before lowering her voice and leaning in closer. “You can’t be here. It’s too dangerous.”

“Liz,” his hold on her hand tightened. He wanted to forcibly pull her away from the man standing behind her, wanted to save her from this life she seemed to be leading, and return her to her previously sane and safe environment. “We have to talk.”

“No,” she shook her head, her eyes widening in fear.

“You’re being hunted by the police-“ Alex started, but Liz interrupted him.

“Then you know that this is too dangerous. You can’t talk to me, Alex. You can’t be here. It’ll make you an accomplice.”

“Accomplice to what?” Alex hissed, leaning in closer.

Liz pulled back slightly and whispered under her breath. “It’s okay, Max.”

Alex looked at Max, at how he seemed to be standing even closer, and wondered at the communication between the two.

Who was this Max Evans and what was he to Liz?

“He’s a friend,” Liz added, still talking to Max, even though her eyes were caught up in Alex’s.

“Yes, I’m your friend and I’m trying to help you here,” Alex whispered fervently. “You don’t belong here, Liz. You need to turn yourself in, tell them that you had nothing to do with...that robbery. You need to go back to your life. Your normal life.”

“I can’t,” Liz whispered, her eyes burning into him. “This is my life now. I can’t go back. They’ll hurt me.”

Alex frowned. They? “Who will hurt you? The police? The FBI?”

“Both,” Liz said desperately and jumped as the bell of the door chimed.

Alex looked over his shoulder to see a tall blonde girl walk in and his heart missed a beat. She was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.

His reaction to her was instantaneous, the your-mind-is-suddenly-emptied-of-all-logical-thought-while-your-body-heats-up-with-irrational-emotions kind of reaction.

She flickered suspicious and chilled brown eyes in his direction while passing them. Alex, in his sudden daze, didn’t fail to recognize the look that passed between Max and the woman, and he realized why he sort of recognized the woman. She was Max’s sister - Isabel Evans.

And her photo hadn’t done her justice.

“Do you need to talk to him?” Max asked evenly, his question for Liz, but his eyes not leaving Alex’s face.

Liz searched Alex’s face and he felt her hand in his resonate her resignation before she answered, “Yes. Yes, I think I do.”

“Okay,” Max answered and bent forward, putting his mouth to Liz’s ear. Alex saw Liz transform in front of him. His mouth fell open in astonishment as Liz’s eyes drifted close, her hand fell out of Alex’s and her lips parted slightly, as she listened to what Max was whispering in her ear.

Max was, of course, still keeping an eye on Alex. The mistrust was so thick Alex could have cut it with a knife.

As Max pulled back, Liz opened her eyes and nodded, repeating her previous explanation in a whisper, “He’s my friend.”

“I’ll be right here,” Max answered softly and even though it was probably construed as a comforting promise to Liz’s ears, all Alex heard was a concealed threat directed at him.

Liz nodded again and reached out for Alex hand. Grabbing it, she pulled him with her as she walked past him towards the back of the store. Alex turned his head and looked behind him, at the Amazon princess standing beside the Adonis king, following their every movement, before Liz pulled him into an old telephone booth and closed the drape around them.

Then her arms were around his neck, her nose pressed into the side of his neck and Alex’s heart leaped in his chest with concern as his arms moved around her small body to return the desperate hug. Chills ran through him as he heard her sniffle against his collarbone and he was already thinking up ways to rescue her from her kidnappers when she pulled back, wiped her wet eyes with the back of hand and looked up at him with a brilliant smile.

“You came for me,” she whispered brokenly.

He inhaled deeply and reached forward to tuck a strand of her (now blonde) hair behind her ear. “Of course I came for you.”

“I’m so happy you came,” she whispered and let out a sniffle, before squaring her shoulders and lifting her chin. Her voice had sharpened, grown determined, as she added, “But you’re putting yourself in a lot of danger. If you could find us, the police won’t be far behind.”

He scoffed. “The police? Please. They couldn’t find the back of their hands with a map.”

She bit her lip and his heart softened. God, how he had missed her.

“The FBI’s different,” she answered. “They’re not dumb…”

“Liz,” he took a deep breath and took a hold of her right hand. “Let me take you out of here.”

She shook her head. “No, Alex. I chose this-“

He was shaking his head, already interrupting her. “No, you didn’t choose this. Maybe you chose him,” he inclined his head towards the rest of the store, where Max Evans was waiting, “but I bet you didn’t sign up for this. Being hunted. Being…lawless.”

“It’s not true, you know,” Liz said softly. “They’re not what the police is making them out to be. They’re good people.”

Alex thought of the look in Max’s eyes as he had moved in to stand protectively in front of Liz before. “No. They’re dangerous.”

“They’re just trying to lead normal lives. They don’t want to disturb anyone.”

She was brainwashed. The lies they had imprinted in her…

“Don’t you see, Liz?” his voice tightened along with his grip on her hand. “They’re tricking you. That guy out there - Max Evans - wants you to come along. Like some sick Bonnie and Clyde thing. He’ll say anything to make you come along, to trust him.” He shook his head in disappointment, dropping his eyes to their interlocked hands. “I thought you were smarter than that.”

“Al,” Liz said quietly, making him meet her eyes again. “Max Evans saved me from getting raped. He was the one saving me from almost getting killed that night.”

Alex’s heart tightened. Damn. He knew that. In the back of his memory, he had recognized the name ‘Max’ while going through the FBI-files as the same name that Liz had mentioned as her rescuer. If Max Evans was the guy that had saved her, it meant that Liz felt an obligation to the guy. Which would make it so much harder to convince her that he was bad news.

“The FBI kidnapped me, drugged me, and left me out in the cold to die.”

Alex frowned. That didn’t sound right. What the hell were Max Evans and his friends doing to Liz’s mind? How were they making her believe this? Of course, if the stuff he had been reading about them in the FBI-files were anything close to the truth, maybe they were capable of making one believe anything.

Alex looked closely at his friend, at the nervousness of her movements and the pleading in her glistening eyes. He almost didn’t recognize her. Not because of her changed hair color or the clothes on her body (that were not really the right size) but because of her behaviors. All the small movements she did that he had never seen Elizabeth Parker do before.

The Elizabeth Parker he knew was not paranoid or scared. She didn’t tell stories of an evil government agency and didn’t accuse the law enforcement of lying.

The fear for her well-being seeped into his voice as he whispered, “What have they done to you?”

“Nothing,” she whispered back, a tear rolling down her cheek. “You have to believe me, Al. They” she pointed in the direction of the rest of the store “are not the enemy. We’re the good guys here. We’re trying to survive. And to do so, we had to leave.”

“I’m not leaving you here. With them.” His mind was made up. If he couldn’t make her leave, he would stay with her. Protect her from any further injury being done to her beautiful mind.

Frustrated, she wiped a tear off her cheek, freed her hand from his and took a hold of his upper arms, shaking him slightly.

The action would have been laughable in any other circumstance. She was almost two heads shorter than him and was shaking him like a disobedient child. But the haunted and terrified look in her eyes made the situation dead serious; the feel of her fingers digging into his upper arms and the subsequent shaking seem life important.

“You have to listen to me, Alex. You can’t come with us. This is not your fight. I can’t be responsible for putting you in danger, to put your life on hold, for me. You’re an amazing friend, Alex,” tears were tumbling down her cheeks and in a way she was strikingly beautiful in that moment - passion, love and sorrow exploding out of her red brimmed large eyes, her lips red and glistening with desperation and her cheeks flushed brightly red with anguish, “You came looking for me and that is the most beautiful thing anyone’s ever done for me. But your journey stops right here. I need you to turn back. Go back home. And forget about me. Please, Alex.” Her voice broke and his heart broke along with it. “If you love me, you have to let me go. You have to forget me.”

His heart was throbbing loudly in his ears, his whole body felt like it was going to explode. A shudder went through him as he looked at the shivering state of the almost dissolved Elizabeth Parker in front of him. She was desperate, desperate to save him.

And all he wanted to do was to save her.

But he felt calm as he simply stated, “I can’t forget you, Elizabeth Parker.”

And he bent down, across the eleven inches of height difference between them, and - for the first time in their existence together - softly put his lips against hers. She grew still beneath his touch and he just held still, letting the feel of the softness of her warm lips press against his for a total of five wonderful seconds before he pulled back.

She looked up at him, her eyes empty of questions, but filled with sorrow.

“I could never forget you,” Alex emphasized.

She seemed to hesitate before she said, very quietly, “They’re aliens, Alex. They’re not completely human.”

He stared at her and let her talk. Even though she was practically reciting what the reports had hinted at, he still couldn’t make himself believe it.

“And the FBI wants to capture them, experiment on them, find out if they’re here to exterminate the human race and then - probably - exterminate them. They’ve never done anything wrong. They haven’t done anything to harm humans. Max works - worked - as an EMT. He helped people for a living. He cured his friend from terminal cancer. They’re only fighting for their existence here. Their world - their planet - was destroyed. They have no other home but here.” She took a deep breath, her eyes blinked once - twice - before she added, “And I love him.”

That didn’t come as a surprise to Alex. It hadn’t been too difficult to see the love between them when Max and Liz had been standing next to each other. But to hear it was difficult.

Because somehow he knew that Liz’s love for Max was beyond everything. Beyond anything she would ever feel for him - for Alex. Next to Max, Alex didn’t stand a chance. Max would always win.

“He’s saved my life twice,” Liz continued, sympathy for him - acknowledging Alex’s feelings for her and how her words might be hurting him, “Once when I was four years old, and then when David Perkins attacked me.”

Alex froze and recited her words in his head. Once when I was four…

“What do you mean? You met Max when you were four?”

She nodded, taking a step back from him, as if she couldn’t talk about that with him standing too close. Her arms folded around her waist. “The accident that killed my mom… It also killed me.”

A chill went through him. What had this Max-person been telling Liz?

“I was dead, and Max - being just a kid himself - brought me back. He didn’t even know he was doing it. That’s how he was able to save me from David. He had formed some type of connection with me when he resuscitated me as a child and could sense when I was in danger.”

A laugh escaped him and Liz took another step away from him, looking as if he had slapped her. “I’m sorry,” he whispered, regretting his reflex immediately. “But this… Liz. Can’t you hear how ridiculous this all sounds? Come on… Aliens? Bringing someone back from the dead? Mental connections? It all reads like some bad science fiction novel.”

She dropped her eyes, brushing fresh tears off her cheeks, as she mumbled to her shoes, “That’s why you can’t come with me. Because you don’t understand. Because you can’t believe.”

He took a step towards her and grabbed her chin, forcing her eyes up to his. “Is this some kind of cult, Lizzie? What are they threatening you with? Are they threatening to hurt your dad? What is it?”

He was feeling frustration mixing with desperation. He wanted to just throw her over his shoulder and carry her away from there. She was not herself anymore. He needed to get her out of here. Maybe he should call the police himself; they could sort her out. She probably needed to see a therapist, maybe even be put on medicine.

She pulled her face away from his, her jaw tightening in anger. “They’re not threatening me. You’re not listening to me. Please, Alex. Leave. Leave me alone. I have a new life now. You need to forget me.”

Just then, the drape was pulled to the side and Alex was looking at a very terrifying version of Max Evans’ face. Max’s eyes quickly surveyed the interior of the telephone booth before stopping at Liz’s face. “You okay?”

Alex startled at the softness of the voice, in strong disparity to the displeased look in his eyes.

“He’s a friend from school,” Liz whispered tiredly, as if running low of explanations, and Max looked back at Alex.

Alex swallowed.

“What did you say to her?” Max demanded sharply.

Alex straightened, knowing that he needed to appear strong, to help Liz. “That I want her to come with me. That you’re some kind of cult that has kidnapped her and are feeding her lies.”

Max’s jaw tightened. “She can’t leave.”

“I have a car outside,” Alex said coolly. “It would be very easy for her to leave.”

“Her life is in danger,” Max said stoically. “And you are not capable of protecting her.”

“The only people she needs protection from are you,” Alex answered between his teeth.

Max looked sideways, at Liz, who was keeping her gaze at the floor, her arms tight around her chest - as if trying to hold herself together.

Max reached out with his hand towards her and she looked up, took his hand and let him pull her to his side. Alex watched her relax against his side, almost collapsing against his body. The way you only did when you trusted someone wholeheartedly. The way Liz had never done with any other man she had ever been in a relationship with.

“She’s not leaving,” Max repeated.

“Then I’m coming with you,” Alex said evenly.

“No,” Liz protested, straightening next to Max. “No, you can’t come.” She looked up at Max, who wasn’t meeting her pleading eyes. “Please, he can’t come.”

“Did you tell him?” Max asked, his eyes on Alex, and Alex had no trouble figuring out what Max was referring to. Had Liz told him about their bogus cover story for this whole operation?

“She told me,” Alex answered darkly before Liz could respond. “And I actually don’t understand why she believes you.”

“You can’t tell anyone what you heard today,” Max said, ignoring Alex’s accusation. “Liz told you that in confidence; to make you understand why she has to be with us. That information is deadly; if you tell the wrong person, not only will you put our lives in danger, but also your own.”

“Tess can make him forget.”

The three people in the small compartment turned their eyes towards the tall girl who had appeared behind the drape.

“No,” Max said. “He’s Liz’s friend. We won’t do that to anyone’s friends.”

Alex was caught up in the beauty of the face of the newest addition to the conversation. Isabel Evans.

“Maybe it would be safer,” Liz said.

Alex watched Isabel raise a perfectly shaped eyebrow, saying, “See. Even Liz thinks it would be for the best. Besides, no one granted her the right to spill the beans.”

“I’m sorry,” Liz whispered.

Max brought their interlaced hands up to his mouth and kissed the back of her hand, looking at her briefly. “It’s okay.”

“Or he’ll come along,” Isabel continued, giving Alex a look that he couldn’t quite decipher.

“It’s too dangerous,” Liz repeated and Alex got the feeling that Liz was the one most opposed to him tagging along.

Something that hurt him more than he would admit.

“Maybe we should put it up to a vote,” Isabel said.

“Let him come,” Max said quietly, his eyes - for once - hesitant as he appraised Alex. “It might be safer.”

Isabel shrugged. “Besides, we can always mind warp him later. If it doesn’t work out.”

Mind warp? Alex thought with a shudder. He didn’t like that phrase.

He caught the apprehensive look in Liz’s eyes before he cautiously agreed to joining this cult - or whatever it was. “It’s decided then. I’m coming along.”

TBC...
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Lethal Whispers (ML, MATURE), Ch 55 10/4/15 p. 36

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Alex welcome to the I know an alien club. As a member you get to run for your life from evil government agencies. Witness the use of unexplained powers oh and maybe fall in love and win the heart of a former princess. All in all it will be a ride you will possibly never forget!

Great part! so glad that Alex has joined up.

Helen
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. Wow Alex is going to go with Max, Liz and others. That is going to interesting to find out what will happen with Max, Liz and others. I wonder how Melissa, Michael and Maria going to handle Alex being with them. Shocked Liz told Alex the truth. Hopefully Alex will understand Max and others.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

That's right, I had almost forgotten that Max saved Liz's life twice.
Thanks,
Carolyn
saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Post by saori_1902 »

Oh I miss a part. Welcome, Alex!
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Wow! Alex could be a really great help for the group, especially with his skills with internet and so he could follow how far the FBI is... and maybe he will finally believe them!

Thanks and looking for more! EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!