A new day...everyday (ADULT CC/AU) *2 open - starting*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

A new day...everyday (ADULT CC/AU) *2 open - starting*

Post by madroswellfan »

Under NO circumstances can anyone under the age of 17 read or participate in this RPG. NO if's, and's or buts...

Title: A new day...everyday
Rating: Adult
Disclaimer: I don’t anything Roswell related or anything to do with the movie "Fifty first dates"
Couples: M/L M/M A/I T/K
No aliens

Summary:
Similar to "Fifty first dates".
All characters are 20/21

Liz, Maria, Alex and Kyle live in Roswell (Yes they think there was a crash...but its just rumour. Roswell is a coastal town. Its near by to a large town which holds a prestegious university).

Liz has a short term memory loss problem, caused by a serious car accident at the tender age of sixteen. The only things she remembers when she wakes up in the morning are her family, the Crashdown where she works, and her friends; Maria, Alex and Kyle. She still thinks shes eighteen and plans on heading to Oxford to further her love of science.

Maria has been her best friend since they were little. After the crash, (Maria was in the car and came out fine other than cuts and bruises) vows to always look after her. Maria USED to be very talkative (like the show) but after the accident has quietened her views on life.

Alex is the sweetest guy friend the girls could ask for. Alex was always terribly disappointed that Liz never made it to university, but understand she cant in her state. He is working as a pyscologist and keeps coming up with things to try and help Liz....that never work.

Kyle is the fun loving jock. He likes to make his friends go out everyonce in a while, to forget the problems of life, in particular...clubbing and drinking. Kyle is the chef at the Crashdown and is always coming up with new recipes.

Max, Isabel, Michael and Tess are looking for an apartment. Max and Isabel are moving up here to go to the nearby university. Michael and Tess were sick of living in there boring home town and come with them agreeing to get one apartment between that they can rent together.

Max is the sensible headed guy...but cant hold down a relationship. He doesnt purposely pick up girls...but his relationships never last more than three dates. Hes convinced he's looking for the one...but his friends don't agree with his theory.

Isabel is Max sister. She wants to be a doctor, but has a temper that shes trying to control. She has only had one serious relationship...and he ended it with her to go to some other far away university telling her that he didnt want a long distance relationship.

Michael is always in a mood about something. He doesnt know what he wants to do with his life...but plans on getting a tempory job in bartending, as its one of the few things he knows anything about.

Tess is the flirty, fun loving girl. Has no problem with having one night stands. Tends to drink a lot, and doesnt listen to her friends that believe she has a problem.

The four end up getting an apartment...in the building opposite the crashdown.

Notes for this RPG:
I dont want Max, or the other three to find out about Liz's memory problem until the day AFTER they've met her.
On the day Max meets her, he takes her out. After the first day, Max cant stop thinking about her and when he tries to hit on her...doesnt get the result he expects.
Michael brings out the old side in Maria and there relationship must be explosive.
Isabel and Alex find common ground, and try to help Liz (A cure maybe in the long term? Or Isabel could tell him there is no cure? Up to players)
Kyle must help Tess discover her problem with alcohol and decide to become T-total himself to help her.

Cast:
Liz - MadRoswellFan
Max - StormWolfStone
Michael - MadRoswellFan *temping*
Maria - Fehr'sBear
Alex - DestinyAwaits *temping*
Isabel - KarenEvans
Kyle - ZansGirl
Tess - DestinyAwaits

Add ons are fine, just Pm me :)

Rules
1) Can you please post two or more paragraphs with expression
2) If your going to go away for a while please say so can I arrange a temp. If your not around for a while I may arrange a temp, or if necessary recast.
Last edited by madroswellfan on Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:18 am, edited 10 times in total.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

can I be Maria? :D
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

She's yours Fehr :) Thanks for joining :D
DestinyAwaits
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by DestinyAwaits »

Can I be Alex and Tess?

~Lily
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel please.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Sure, sure and sure :)
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

I'm going to temp Michael...any one up to temping Kyle?
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Okays Im starting this :D
Just so you know... Liz thinks every day is December 24th, because the crash was on the way back from the beach on the 24th and she lost that day. The Crashdown and her parents therefore keep it Christmas at the Crash all year long :)
Ill post a Michael starting post shortly :D

~~~~~LIZ~~~~~
I sigh as my eyes flutters open. And then, a grin fills my face. One more day to go…and then…Christmas! I quickly jump up and out of bed. My parents would be up here any moment, banging on my door to get up and out of bed. Because it was Christmas Eve it meant the same Christmas Eve routine… in the morning, every year, I help downstairs in the Crash, waiting on tables. Then in the afternoon, I would be heading to the beach, no matter what the weather. Sometimes, Daddy would even let Maria come with me if the Crashdown wasn’t too busy.

I sigh as I quickly put on my alien themed outfit, complete with antennae with tinsel on. I happily start to hum to myself “We Wish You a Merry Christmas” as I scoop back my hair into a ponytail. I LOVE this time of year. Of course, I prefer Christmas day, when I can just stay in with my family and then meet up with my friends; Maria, Alex and Kyle later to exchange gifts. But Christmas Eve was pretty cool…because that’s the day I get to open my first present from my family and my present from Maria, and she gets to open mine.

“Lizzie!” my Dad calls as he bangs on the door. “Coming Dad!” I call out. Quickly I run into the bathroom and wash. I sigh happily when I’m done and rush downstairs. I quickly head out into the Crashdown and spot my Dad and Maria. I grin at them and quickly go over to Dad and give him a peck on the cheek. “Good morning Daddy” I say chirpily. I then turn to Maria and grin. “Morning Maria! Happy Christmas Eve!”

Suddenly every customer turns to look at me and says in unison “Happy Christmas Eve Liz”
I can’t help but be startled. “Wow” I mutter to myself. “Er…yeah you guys too…” I say quietly. I quickly grab my notepad and I’m about to go get my first customer when I spot a calendar on the other side of the room saying “June 9th, 2007”
I look at it, an expression of confusion on my face. I turn to Dad. “Dad the calendars wrong?” I say raising an eyebrow. He smiles at me before saying “It’s a joke sweety, I thought it would add a quirky feel to the place”

I laugh. “Oh cool!” I giggle. I sigh as I happily get my first order. Dad went all out this year…the decorations in the Crash are beautiful! I go over and put my slip on the wheel. Clearly Kyle is late…again! I sigh as I watch Daddy quickly go into the kitchen and start to cook, muttering about “Never on time….”

I smile as I turn to Maria. “So…what did you get me?” I ask whilst fluttering my eyelashes at her.
Last edited by madroswellfan on Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MICHAEL~~~~~
I sigh from the back seat of the jeep. "So we decide to go somewhere fun...and where do we go... somewhere that thinks aliens crashed! Perfect!"
I roll my eyes. I know that Isabel and Max want to go to this university and that housing is cheaper here. But still...borrring!

I look next to me at Tess. She'll back me up. She has to. "Don't you agree Tess?" I ask. We all know shes a wild one. At least in this situation it will help. "So far we have passed three alien themed places! I mean how lame!" It really is ULTRA tacky here. I mean they have a beach, which is cool...but other than that...it seems like theres nothing here. Its just a tourist trap.

At that moment we drive past a club called "UFO Onics". Im about to declare how tacky it is...until I see the "bar staff wanted" sign.
"On second thoughts...this is ok" I say begrudgingly.

I sigh. "So where this apartment were meant to be looking at?" I ask the others.
Last edited by madroswellfan on Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

(occ: Hope dis is ok)

~Kyle~

My eyes open and I look around trying to figure out where I am. Oh, yes at home in my bed nice and warm and in my bed. IN MY BED! I look to the clock and jump up out of bed, "Dammit, I'm late, again." I yell and then run across the room to my closet grabbing a pair of pants and slipping them on, while walking, which makes me fall. "Dammit." I yell, again and get up, bringing the pants up to my hips and buttoning and zipping them up. I look around to try and find my grey shirt that has the little green man on the front left side of it.

I see it over on the chair and grab it slipping it over my head. I grab a pair of socks and slip them on and then my work boots. I grabs my wallet, for lunch later on, and then walk out of my room and out the front door. Not even looking at my hair.

I get into my car and start it up, pulling out of the drive way and onto the street. It only take two minutes to get to the crashdown from my house. I drive into the alley and turn the engine off I reach behind the seat and grab small wrapped gift. I get out of the cars and shut the door. Man, Jeff going to be pissed at me for being late.

Walking through the back I run into Jeff. He gives me the look, "I no, I no I'm late. Sorry." I say and set the gift on the backroom coffee table, knowing Liz will see it there. I go over to my locker and grab the apron and put in over my head and tie the back. I walk into the kitchen and yell out to Liz, before I cook up the orders, "Hey, Happy Christmas Eve, Liz."
Visit My Website:Ros-Ville