Choices (thread #3) Adult, CC, 4 spots open

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"What do you say we just sleep for another hour or two?"
I smile at her. "Sounds good" I say as I put my arms around her gently. "I'm never letting you go Liz" I murmur into her hair.

If she decides to go back to her job...I'll just have to follow her. Yeah I'll have to take Zan...but I will do it for her.
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Liz~

"Sounds good," He answers, putting his arm around me, I snuggle closer to him in response, pulling the covers around me to cover my naked body.

I love him so much, nothing's ever going to make me leave him ever again. And I want him to know that to, I don't want him to have to worry about me leaving.

"I just want to let you know, Max, that I'm not planning on leaving you again," I tell him, looking up at him. "I just- I don't want you worrying everyday, wondering if I'm going to be leaving you or not because I won't be. I love you too much and I'm not some young, stupid teenager anymore."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"I just want to let you know, Max, that I'm not planning on leaving you again, I just- I don't want you worrying everyday, wondering if I'm going to be leaving you or not because I won't be. I love you too much and I'm not some young, stupid teenager anymore."
I look at her and give her a small smile. "You've started a whole new life Liz...job...friends... theres nothing to keep me here...well except Zan and my family. I can come back and see my family and I can take Zan with me... I can come with you" I say gently. "I don't want you goiving up your life for me again."
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Liz~

"You've started a whole new life Liz...job...friends... theres nothing to keep me here...well except Zan and my family. I can come back and see my family and I can take Zan with me... I can come with you. I don't want you goiving up your life for me again."

"Oh, no, Max." I tell him. "There's no way that I can ask you to do something like that for me. I mean, you have a whole life here, you're family and Michael and Maria and everybody. And...Zan, he grew up here in Roswell, he won't want to move to L.A you'd be taking him away from his grandparents and his Aunt and everybody else. I love you, but, asking you to move to L.A with me, it's just asking too much of you."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Oh, no, Max. There's no way that I can ask you to do something like that for me. I mean, you have a whole life here, you're family and Michael and Maria and everybody. And...Zan, he grew up here in Roswell, he won't want to move to L.A you'd be taking him away from his grandparents and his Aunt and everybody else. I love you, but, asking you to move to L.A with me, it's just asking too much of you."

I look at her for a moment before saying quietly "But you moving here is asking too much of you Liz"
I cant help but feel like someone has just thrown a bucket of ice at me. She won't let me come with her.

But I would always wonder if her heart was in LA if she came here.
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Liz~

"But you moving here is asking too much of you Liz" He says quietly.

I take a deep breath before saying, "Actually, I've been giving this a little bit of thought." I tell him. "I've been thinking of going back to College. Univeristy of New Mexico to be exact. I know it's not Harvard. But it's College. And I'd like to try to get into medical school and maybe become a Doctor someday. I mean I am still young."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Actually, I've been giving this a little bit of thought. I've been thinking of going back to College. Univeristy of New Mexico to be exact. I know it's not Harvard. But it's College. And I'd like to try to get into medical school and maybe become a Doctor someday. I mean I am still young."

I look at her, shocked. When I can finally speak I murmur "But...but Liz, you deserve the best. You deserve only the best...and you'll get that at Harvard...I can't stay in the way of that" I say quietly.
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Liz~

"But...but Liz, you deserve the best. You deserve only the best...and you'll get that at Harvard...I can't stay in the way of that"

"Harvard used to be my dream." I tell him. "But, I don't know, I guess I just grew out of that dream. It doesn't matter where I go to College, Max, as long as I get to be with you. And UNM is perfect, it's only a couple of hour's away from this place."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Harvard used to be my dream. But, I don't know, I guess I just grew out of that dream. It doesn't matter where I go to College, Max, as long as I get to be with you. And UNM is perfect, it's only a couple of hour's away from this place."

I can't help but stare at her. What do I do? Cos God...it sounds wonderiful...
But if shes doing this just for me...I couldn't live with myself.

"Are you sure?" I ask. I hesitate before asking "Is this for you...or me? Because I don't want you to be doing this just for me Liz."
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Liz~

"Are you sure? Is this for you...or me? Because I don't want you to be doing this just for me Liz."

I smile. "I promise you, I'm doing this for me." I answer him. "I had been thinking about it for a while anyway's, the whole going back to college thing and becoming a doctor. And applying to UNM is perfect, i'll be close to home and I'll get to be with you everyday and Zan of course. He's an adorable little guy and I can't wait to get to know him better."