Darkened Doorways (UC/CC ADULT) *Liz/Sean needed*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

OOC-I am thinking that at this point Alex wouldn't be sharing lunch with the gang...right?Correct me if I am wrong.I'll post once I am sure.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Karen - He might have, because he does know the secret and in the ep where Tess came into town... he was actually sitting with Isabel, talking to her when Tess walked up to them and stole Isabel's attention...
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

OOC-Thanks Storm :D
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Kyle

So Clark Kent is it. Sounds like an ordinary name. He offers me a hand and I shake it. Wow he's strong. And he already knows me. Yeah, that picture at the office... all the new ones saw it, it was quite odd to be regocnized by the new people. "Thanks," I say when he says it's a nice photo. It's quite okay. Not the best one... but not the worst either. He gestures me to sit down and I do sit down next to him. He's really polite, at least. "Thanks for coming over...those guys were really rude to me," Clark says and I nod. I was thinking about saying 'I noticed' but it would have seemed that I was some kind of a stalker, right? Clark asks about the dark haired of the group. Of course. Well, it doesn't hurt to tell him about Max and the freak group. I nod at the new guy thing he says and look at the group after it.

"That's Max Evans. He's the 'everyone-loves-him-because-he's-sweet type of guy. And the one who always gets the girl. In this case I'm talking about Liz Parker, who's sitting next to him," I say. "You can't expect anything from that group of people. They're always so protective of each other. Max hardly leaved Isabel - his sister - or Michael - that guy with the spikey hair. Well, and Maria and sometimes Alex follow them around. It's a small group of six, actually," I continue. "They hardly ever talk to anyone else but each other, unless it's a fight." Well that's all I want to say. It's probably enough to raise suspicions. It's not like I'm some kind of a 'Max Evans is eeevil girlfriend stealer and weird' -campaigner, but I don't want to say anything good about him. Not after everything.

"So whats Roswell like? I have to say what I've seen so far it looks dull, and well judging by those guys over there, not friendly," Clark says. Ah, so he must be quite new for asking that. I laugh a little and shake my head.

"You shouldn't judge a place with just few unfriendly guys. Trust me, there are people far nicer than that. And this is a small town, so there hardly is anything fun going on... but if you get used to it, you'll be just fine. My dad's the sheriff so I hear from him there's sometimes illegal parties going on. Actually I've been in one," I say and mess my hair. Hey I might scare him away with that Sheriff notice, but well. Why hiding it? It was better than letting him now later by some other method. "So what brings you to Roswell?"
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Michael~

“That’s true.” she says with a disappointed sigh. “She is going out of town for a convention in Santa Fe this weekend though"she says with a coy smile. I grin and then frown when she says, “She’s been trying to get me to go with her for a little mother/daughter time ,but I told her I couldn’t get off work." I breath in deeply while thinking of all the possiblities for the weekend. I am about to ask her about the shifts she is working when she slips her hands out from under my shirt and says, “Which is technically the truth since I have to open Saturday morning and close Sunday night.”

No longer able to hold my hands still I move my hands up and down her back while smirking at the possiblities. "You do realize that if I do come stay with you for the weekend that you'll have to wash your sheets?" she says with a wide grin before slipping her hands around my neck and bringing my mouth to her's. She ends the kiss too quickly for my tastes and says, "That is unless you want me to go off with my mother, stay in a hotel, and longue around the pool with the life guards while my mom's off trying to sell her kooky alien memoribilla for three long days and two lonely nights."

I growl in response before saying, "I'll have the sheets clean. I want to have you all to myself as much as possible." Bringing my mouth back to her mouth, I capture her mouth again and hold her tightly against my body as I deepen the kiss. Breaking the kiss for air a moment later, I move my mouth to her rapidly beating pulse and gently nip at her rapidly beating pulse. Deciding the last mark that I gave her has faded, I take the skin into my mouth and suck hungrily. I release her neck a moment later and admire the dark purple hickey that now marks her.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

(ooc: Ok, I want to hear what you guys think on the Topolsky thing. What do you guys think if we just leave that out and instead have Pierce come into town and just take the orb himself or something?)

~~~~~CLARK~~~~~
"That's Max Evans. He's the 'everyone-loves-him-because-he's-sweet type of guy. And the one who always gets the girl. In this case I'm talking about Liz Parker, who's sitting next to him,"
Human translation: This Kyle guy wants the "Liz" girl. And my man is called Max huh? Hmm...I can work with that. And Kyle may call him sweet now, but I know when he leads he can have an iron fist if he wants to,

"You can't expect anything from that group of people. They're always so protective of each other. Max hardly leaved Isabel - his sister - or Michael - that guy with the spikey hair. Well, and Maria and sometimes Alex follow them around. It's a small group of six, actually. They hardly ever talk to anyone else but each other, unless it's a fight."
Human translation: They all know our secret. And that means at somepoint along the line the humans will know my too. Including the Liz girl. And then it won't be a problem any more, because she'll have to back off.

"You shouldn't judge a place with just few unfriendly guys. Trust me, there are people far nicer than that. And this is a small town, so there hardly is anything fun going on... but if you get used to it, you'll be just fine. My dad's the sheriff so I hear from him there's sometimes illegal parties going on. Actually I've been in one,"
The sheriffs son eh? No wonder "Michael?" is it, keeps looking at me along with his blonde girl. I take it that Kyle and my love don't get on. Which means talking to Kyle could leave me in a sticky situation later... but I can easily sort that out.

"So what brings you to Roswell?"
Remembering what was written on my transcipts I say, "My dad. He works in the army. We go wherever he's needed. Apparantly he's helping convert there abandoned bases into storage facilities. Sounds like your fathers probably around more than mine, believe it or not"
I give him a small smile. I need to find out more about the others. But at the same time, if I ask too many questions, Kyle will get suspicious. Hmm...tricky.

"So you have a thing for....Liz is it huh?" I say. "Don't worry...it's not THAT noticeable...I'm just very intuitative. He stole your girl huh?" I say as I eye up Max, partly for Kyle's benefit...but mostly for my own. Hmm...I can't wait til he realises who I am and we can be together...
Last edited by madroswellfan on Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

(ooc: Ok, I want to hear what you guys think on the Topolsky thing. What do you guys think if we just leave that out and instead have Pierce come into town and just take the orb himself or something?)
Ooc: Sounds fine to me
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

(ooc: I think we can leave Topolsky out. Easiest that way :))

Kyle

"My dad. He works in the army. We go wherever he's needed. Apparantly he's helping convert there abandoned bases into storage facilities. Sounds like your fathers probably around more than mine, believe it or not", Clark explains and I nod. No wonder he's still there. A couple of my friends were freaked when they heard... but I guess that's not how it goes for everyone. And... oh damn, Clark figured out I had a thing for Liz. Well sort of a thing for Liz. Am I really that obvious? No, Clark says I'm not. I sigh - that was a relief to hear. I can't be that obvious. I'm not even harassing her... anymore. So I'm safe. I guess.

"Yeah, there was a shooting at the CrashDown cafe and Max was helping her to 'get over the shock'. We were together at that time, but then my friends decided to beat up Max - without asking me - and Liz didn't quite like that. But it wasn't the only reason we broke up... it was something else too. I guess she was with Max behind my back," I tell him. Hey, I'm talking about my lovelife to a stranger? Oh well. "So you can say that Max stole her. But I'm over with it. Almost. I think I am. Or at least I'm trying to seem like I'm over it, but I guess it's clear that I'm not, huh?"

"You're not interested in her, right? Because she won't even look at anyone else when she's with Max... and Max is the same," I tell him. "You better start looking at someone else, because you'll just end up getting hurt if you try any of that group", I advice him. Hey, I should probably become a therapist.
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~CLARK~~~~~
"Yeah, there was a shooting at the CrashDown cafe and Max was helping her to 'get over the shock'. We were together at that time, but then my friends decided to beat up Max - without asking me - and Liz didn't quite like that. But it wasn't the only reason we broke up... it was something else too. I guess she was with Max behind my back,"
Or in other words...my Max healed the brunnette. Brilliant. Now there going to think they have a connection or something ridiculous like that. But theres no way. He is meant for me. And only me. I'll make sure of it,

"So you can say that Max stole her. But I'm over with it. Almost. I think I am. Or at least I'm trying to seem like I'm over it, but I guess it's clear that I'm not, huh?"
Very clear. But I'm not about to tell him that!

"You're not interested in her, right? Because she won't even look at anyone else when she's with Max... and Max is the same,"
I look at him and raise an eyebrow. Firstly, I'm sorry but I can't imagine why he's attracted to that, but theres NO WAY I would be. I guess like everyone else he hasn't figured out the way I swing. But he's wrong about Max. He will look elsewhere. You wait and see...

"You better start looking at someone else, because you'll just end up getting hurt if you try any of that group",

Hmm...how to get round this...
"Oh no. Not her" I say cryptically. I give him a small smile, "Thanks for the advice, but I never was one to backaway from what I want" I tell him. Oh Im definitely not one to back down. He will be mine.
And I think now is the moment to prove that theory. I superspeed to his side and quickly form a four square sign out of my love's sandwiches on the table.

Im back next to Kyle before he could even blink. I give Kyle a smile and try to get back into conversation with him. "Well he shouldn't have taken care of her...he should have left that to you..." Indeed he shouldn't have. He shouldn't heal a human. He should be with me. "...but Im sure it won't be too long before they break up. No high school romance lasts forever after all. Not unless its destiny"

I try not to smile at my own little private joke. Our destiny. Mine and his. Rath...I mean Michael and his blonde have got up and left. He will have to be shown the way too...he should be with... Isabel? I think thats what Kyle said...
But it won't take too long now. They will come to me. It's only a matter of time. Zan is my destiny and no brunnette can stand in the way.
Last edited by madroswellfan on Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

(ooc: Just a message to say I realised my last two post contained Clark thinking about/performing a mind warp, which of course he can't do. *hits self* Sorry, Im not feeling very well today so Ive edited :) Sorry for any confusion!!)