Fire-CC Part 2 The Elements Series-Adult Complete

Finished Canon/Conventional Couple Fics. These stories pick up from events in the show. All complete stories from the main Canon/CC board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

Temptress
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Fire-CC Part 2 The Elements Series-Adult Complete

Post by Temptress »

Title: Fire - Part 2 of the Elements Series
Rating: Adult
Catagory: Max/Liz.......sort of
Disclaimer: I don't own Roswell and unfortunately I do not own Jason Behr.
Summary: Confidence gained from an earlier decision is slowly dissipating in the face of an undeniable heat. But choices have to be made…..
A/N: Ok. So, I decided to continue my previous one shot titled "Air" which can be found here ---->viewtopic.php?t=13997 I've decided that its going to be a series of one shots called the "Elements Series". So, Air, Fire, Water, Earth. This particular part "Fire" is a different take on the opening scene of the episode "Sexual Healing". In order to better understand this part you must read "Air". :D

Enjoy!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*

Heat.

It burns.

God does it burn.

It isn’t everyday that a person gets to witness a true fire burn up in between two people. It isn’t everyday that you have to make your life’s work stopping it.

One day I’ll feel better about it.

Someday…..

Walking into the Crashdown with you has never been so eventful. The heat hits me with a woosh and I wonder why I’m suddenly so in tune to your feelings. My eyes lift to where yours are looking and I can feel a tightening in my stomach that must match the one in yours and the yearning is almost too much for me to bear. I close my eyes and try to breathe. I close my eyes and try to forget what I must do.

Someday…….

She smiles and I feel myself wanting to smile back. She tilts her head to the side and the fake silver antennae jiggle, reflecting the lights from above causing dots of illumination to flail around the room. I feel myself fighting the maelstrom of emotions that make me want to rip the silly thing off her head and run my hands through the soft strands underneath. It’s at this point in the game that I’ve realized you’ve stopped trying to block your emotions from me. From anyone. You’ve stopped trying to forget her smile. You’ve stopped trying to forget how much you love her. I wish I could forget.

Someday…….

I watch you out of the corner my eye and wonder how long it will be before I have to start breaking your heart. How long will it be before I have to do things that will make my lips burn with telling you the truth? How long will it be before I change your world?
How long will it be before I stop hating myself?

Someday…….

Her dark eyes beckon to you. Her head rolls in a slight gesture towards the breakroom. Her soft lips part in invitation and it’s only a matter of time….

I fell your body stiffen next to me and I close my eyes once again with the knowledge that what I must do has come upon me faster than I thought it would. I don’t want to do this. I don’t want to make a king fall to his knees. I don’t want to change everything and everyone we’ve come to love.

But I have to.

Someday…….

But it seems our Creator is as evil as I thought He was. By the time I open my eyes you’re gone from my side and fulfilling what you feel is your destiny. What is your destiny. But your destiny threatens our very existence. Your fate affects too many to be left alone to the whims of a teenage boy and girl who are so desperately in love.

Love is blind.

It has blinded you to your duty.

It has blinded you to the world around you.

It’s blinded you for four lifetimes.

And it ends in this one.

Someday…….

I try to pretend to myself that I don’t know where you’ve gone. I try to act like you’ve disappeared and there’s nothing I can do but wait for you to come back. I sit in a booth in the back furthest away from the door that I’m desperately trying to ignore. I stare at the Formica in front of me and follow the swirling pattern with my eyes.

A smell tickles my nose.

Strawberries and vanilla sugar.

A breath is let out slowly against my ear and I shudder as the heat tickles down my spine.

A vision starts to play out on the counter and I’m suddenly staring at one white creamy leg as a hand snakes its way towards an aching center that’s practically screaming for it’s touch. His head is buried in the soft strands of her hair and his mouth is licking flames down a now exposed shoulder before he lifts her onto the counter behind her. Her hands are gripping his back with two hands, wrinkling the material of the shirt as she throws her head back with a moan. His hand has found what it was looking for. His fingers are gliding through the evidence of her excitement and I shudder as I hear the low moan of relief that comes from them both.

My breathing is getting heavier and I’m trying to stop letting this affect me. I’m trying to get my body up and moving towards the door that I had sat so far away from. But I’m frozen in the vision before me. I’m stuck staring at the abandon glittering in your eyes as you gaze into hers. A blush flushes up my cheeks as I realize your hand has not stopped moving and her breath has picked up into a low keening moan. Your mouth is licking down the now exposed section of her chest and making its way down, down into the soft recess between her legs. Her legs open wider without thought, her hands bring up the material of her uniform, and her fingers shove her panties aside as you mouth the skin of her inner thigh, licking your way up, up to the heat begging for your mouth.

“Oh God.”

I’m not sure if you said it, if she said it or if I thought it.

I’m not sure of anything anymore.

All I know is that your mouth has found it’s destination and your tongue has made its way inside of her body and it’s only seconds before she screams as she grabs onto fistfuls of your hair.

“Oh God.”

This time I know that was you.

You shudder at the warmth flowing over your fingers and onto your tongue and I die inside knowing I’m about to interrupt what you both ravenously hunger to end.

Someday…….

As your pants are starting to be unbuckled by eager, nervous hands, I’ve somehow found the strength to get up and move towards that damned doorway to my hell and your paradise. With a slam I throw the door open and gaze into both shocked and embarrassed faces.

“I’m sorry.”

Double meanings abound.

I’m sorry I interrupted. I’m sorry for what still has to be done.

She blushes as she slowly pushes herself off the counter and pulls down her uniform. The silly antennae still attached to her head jiggles as she moves and seem to laugh at me.

“Oh, silly alien.” It mocks. “You have no idea what you’re trying to stop.”

Oh, but I do. I do.

She bites her lip as she tries desperately to hold in a nervous shout of laughter. Yes, she’s been caught. Yes, she’s embarrassed. But she’s never been happier in her life.

I see you step behind her and wrap your arm possessively around her waist. You give me the eye that all brothers expect their sibling to know.

“Michael…” He says lowly.

I know what you want. I know what you want me to do. You want me to walk away. You want me to leave so you can finish what you started. But I can’t. I’m sorry. This has gone far enough.

“Maxwell, we have a problem.” I say.

Oh, do we have a problem. But you’ll never know what problem we truly have.

And as you follow me out the door with a look of confusion on your face I tell myself that one day I’ll feel better about this.

Someday……

But today is not that day.
Last edited by Temptress on Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.