What would you have done differently?

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

Roslover39 wrote:
montee916 wrote:One thought I had - have everything stand up to SO47, but make a bigger issue of the pod which was leaking. Then build up to the end of season two, where we find out that Tess is a Skin, and Liz is the true queen which is why Max could make the connection with her, but she didn't develop powers earlier because of the damage done to her pod.

As for the flashes that Max got when he was with Tess, write that off to her mind warp talents, which explains why he couldn't recall things unless she was with him.

Edited to say: Oh. and I'd give myself the part of Alex. :mrgreen:
I agree with everything you said, that would be great to see :) 8)
Me, too. That would explain their connection perfectly.
Team Framing Hanley
My Fics~My Challenges~My Space
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

behrlyliz wrote:
Roslover39 wrote:
montee916 wrote:One thought I had - have everything stand up to SO47, but make a bigger issue of the pod which was leaking. Then build up to the end of season two, where we find out that Tess is a Skin, and Liz is the true queen which is why Max could make the connection with her, but she didn't develop powers earlier because of the damage done to her pod.

As for the flashes that Max got when he was with Tess, write that off to her mind warp talents, which explains why he couldn't recall things unless she was with him.

Edited to say: Oh. and I'd give myself the part of Alex. :mrgreen:
I agree with everything you said, that would be great to see :) 8)

Montee916 I would love to see a movie like that :!: 8)
By French Dreamer

"Evans, take it from someone who has seen way too many telegrams go out to newly widowed wives. In the long run it's best to travel as light as you can, if you know what I mean." Jim Valenti

Coming Soon!
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

Roslover39 wrote:
behrlyliz wrote:
Roslover39 wrote: I agree with everything you said, that would be great to see :) 8)

Montee916 I would love to see a movie like that :!: 8)
Or read a fic like that. Does anyone know if there is a fic like this out there?
Team Framing Hanley
My Fics~My Challenges~My Space
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

I agree that would have been a good timeline.
behrlyliz wrote:Or read a fic like that. Does anyone know if there is a fic like this out there?
In Love, Life, and True Destiny by Cookie2697 Liz was the fourth pod but she didn't have powers because she was designed to be more human. Pickes up after Surprise

In Always With You, Always With You 2, Always With You 3 by Watcher Tara the leaky pod died Tess was an Imposter and circumstances allowed Liz to take the place of the fourth who had died.

And I've got a challenge running around somewhere; where everything is the same up to meet the dupes. However when the dupes show up Ava is a Liz dupe instead of a Tess Dupe. Liz finds out and is hit with several epiphanies the result of which she, Max, and Ava disapear for a few days so that she and Max can work things out and that Ava can help her learn her powers that didn't develope properly because of the leak but Max fixed that damage when he healed her.

Found the challenge: http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 774#507774
montee916
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by montee916 »

Another one that I thought of and posted in the fic challenge thread, but no one seems to have taken it yet:

In Destiny, the pod squad gets the mom-o-gram telling them who they all are, however the key is she doesn't say who she is referring to!

So what would they do if the pairings remained the same (Max/Tess and Isabel/Michael) but the roles were reversed, with Michael being the King and Max his 2IC?
Third Time Lucky - my first fic

Second Time Around - the sequel to 3TL
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

montee916 wrote:Another one that I thought of and posted in the fic challenge thread, but no one seems to have taken it yet:

In Destiny, the pod squad gets the mom-o-gram telling them who they all are, however the key is she doesn't say who she is referring to!

So what would they do if the pairings remained the same (Max/Tess and Isabel/Michael) but the roles were reversed, with Michael being the King and Max his 2IC?

That sounds like something I would like to work on, if I didn't
have a challenge fic to finish :(
By French Dreamer

"Evans, take it from someone who has seen way too many telegrams go out to newly widowed wives. In the long run it's best to travel as light as you can, if you know what I mean." Jim Valenti

Coming Soon!
montee916
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by montee916 »

have a challenge fic to finish
Plenty of time, Roslover. No one else has claimed it yet, so once you've finished what you're doing now, you could take a look at it if you're still keen.

Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

montee916 wrote:
have a challenge fic to finish
Plenty of time, Roslover. No one else has claimed it yet, so once you've finished what you're doing now, you could take a look at it if you're still keen.
Thanks, I'll do that :wink:
By French Dreamer

Coming Soon!
montee916
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by montee916 »

One thought I had - have everything stand up to SO47, but make a bigger issue of the pod which was leaking. Then build up to the end of season two, where we find out that Tess is a Skin, and Liz is the true queen which is why Max could make the connection with her, but she didn't develop powers earlier because of the damage done to her pod.

Y'know, I don't mean to sound full of myself, but the more I think of it, the more I think I should run with this in a fic I'm working on now. What do you guys reckon? I wouldn't want to come off as rehashing what someone else has already done....

Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

Montee916 wrote: Y'know, I don't mean to sound full of myself, but the more I think of it, the more I think I should run with this in a fic I'm working on now. What do you guys reckon? I wouldn't want to come off as rehashing what someone else has already done....
I would love to read that if you do it. I always thought that Liz was the true queen :D That would explain the love at first sight response that Max had from the start. :idea:

If you write it, I will read :!: :wink:
By French Dreamer

Coming Soon!