Matches Made... (Adult/CC/UC/AU) *OC's welcome* RECASTING!!

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MARIA~~~~~
"Maria...I was joking when I said that I had dated a model and then dumped her.If such a case did arise,which by the way is highly unlikely,I probably would have been the one who was dumped." he says laughing. Oops....should have spotted he was joking...wait a minute what did he say?

"Don't be silly Alex, you would have dumped her, I have no doubt.

"I mean come on...can you really picture me with some high society model type gal.First of all,that kind of girl wouldn't give me a second look and second of all,I really doubt I would ever fall for a model.Computer genius and model...the combination is like oil and water."
I roll my eyes. He's so dramatic.

"Actually to be honest,I haven't met anyone in whom I have even been remotely interested in since Connie died. I sometimes think that there will never be anyone else."

Ah...he may need some work. "Alex, I know you've been through a lot...but don't you think Connie would have wanted you to start dating again? And therefore...I have the perfect solution" I say with a smile.

"Matches made in heaven. Its a new dating agency." I can see the obvious "no" on his face before he says anything but I shush him. "Think about it Alex. Connie wouldn't want you to be alone all your life, and...and I need a friend to go with me. Come on pleeeeeeeeaaase!" I beg. "For your Maria?"
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Alex

...And therefore...I have the perfect solution." Maria says excitedly and I can almost see the wheels in her mind turning at a furious pace
Oh no!This is not good.Whenever Maria gets that 'I'm coming up with a solution to your problems' look I get scared.Heck...everyone should get scared.

I raise my hands in protest and shake my head in disagreement before she can even start explaining her latest hair brained scheme to me.
"Matches made in heaven. Its a new dating agency."

Is she crazy????!!!Yes I know she *IS* mad.Me,signing up for a dating service.Wild horses couldn't drag me there.Blind dates are man made torture.Why do people agree to go for those things?

"Think about it Alex. Connie wouldn't want you to be alone all your life, and...and I need a friend to go with me. Come on pleeeeeeeeaaase!...For your Maria?" she pleads expertly

I roll my eyes.So she is playing the 'Connie card'.I just knew that she would.Connie would have been proud of her.No wonder they were such great pals,two peas in a pod they were.Emotionally blackmailing their near and dear ones to get things done their way for their forte.

I can't help but laugh "Maria,you are the limit." I tell her exasperatedly "OKAY...fine,I'll do it once,just for you.But that's all.I refuse to go on a string of blind dates."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MARIA~~~~~
Alex rolls his eyes. I smile pleadingly. He knows Im right. Connie would have wanted it...God I miss her. It was great when us four were together...Alex, Liz, Connie and I. Connie and I used to hang out so often. Oh, gosh....this one time...Connie kept saying a guy was checking me out. So I looked over at him and he came over...and introduced himself to Connie. She turned bright red as she explained she was taken. She was so funny.

Alex laughs, and I just know hes caving.
"Maria,you are the limit. OKAY...fine,I'll do it once,just for you.But that's all.I refuse to go on a string of blind dates."

I grin before hugging him again. "Oh Alex thank you thank you thank you!" I squeal happily. "Your doing the right thing....for both of us." I eventually let go and take another sip of my drink.

"Well thats one down...now I just need to convince Liz....where is she anyway?" I ask. "I was hoping shed see my big entrance and be proud of me. Always said Id come back in a limo. Toooold you" I say triumphantly.
Zanssoulmate08
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my happy place, entertaining myself with shiny objects.

Post by Zanssoulmate08 »

Liz~

I step off the plane, bag in hand and scan my surroundings. All around me couples are embracing and i can't help but feel a slight twinge of jealousy. I mean, I love my life...but molecular biology doesn't exactly leave much time for romance. I've dated a few guys...but it was never anything serious.

My phone died as soon as I left Columbia, so I didn't get the chance to call Maria and Alex to let them know i was on my way. I figure I'll stop by the Crashdown, make an appearance with the folks, then track them down.

As I leave baggage claim, stuff in hand, I notice two cute guys checking me out. If my roomate Joy could see my total lack of reaction...she'd be furious. She's always trying to find my Mister Right, whether I want her to or not. Her and Stef have been dating on and off for three years now and she's determined to make me as happy as them. Smiling at the thought of her nagging, I hail Roswell's nearest cab, which happens to be one of only five cabs in town.

Now that I've got my degree, I can finally relax a bit. Joy mentioned that Nadia had started a MMIH here in Roswell and when i constantly refused, she set up an appointment on my behalf. God, sometimes it's scary how much she's like Maria.

My face break into a grin when i step out of the cab and find my True Blues sitting in our usual booth, "Hey sexy! Come over here and give me some sugar!" I call out, laughing when Alex whips his head around to look at me in shock. "Hi guys, I'm back! Did ya miss me?"

Once upon a time in a faraway kingdom,
Man made up a story, said that I should believe him.
Go and tell your white knight that he’s handsome in hindsight,
But I don’t want the next best thing.
So I sing, I hold my head down, and I break these walls ’round me.
Can’t take no more of your fairytale love.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MARIA~~~~
"Hey sexy! Come over here and give me some sugar!" Speak of the devil. I turn around grinning at her.

"Hi guys, I'm back! Did ya miss me?" Before I cant stop myself Ive leaped off my seat and my arms are around her. "Lizziieeee! God its soooo good to see you!" I say, ignoring the stares of people around me. I know that some of these people are gonna be taking pictures on there phones and tommorow some will be in the papers, but screw that. Hey if they want to call me a lesbian in the papers I couldn't care less. Everyone knows its tripe anyhow.

I pull away and look at her. "God you look stunning chica! What have you been up to? Oh my God, Im sorry I have to tell you....guess what I came here in...."

I grin, not being able to hold it in any longer. "A limo" I say triumphantly.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Isabel~

Where are those guy's? If they don't hurry up, I'm going to end up going insane. I've got less then ten minutes left before I have to take all the food out of the oven and I have been working hard to cook properly, not using even a small amount of power. I'm going to ring their necks if they don't get home soon. We've got things to talk about. Like a vacation.

The phone rings and I shake my head, "Evans and Guerin residence, can I help you?"

"Miss Evans?"

"Yes, can I help you?"

"Oh thank goodness. I was hoping to catch you in. My brother just told me that you had a fantastic design for his wife's gown when they were married a couple of months ago. I was hoping that you could help me. I need a fabulous gown for my own wedding. One that would be unforgettable and cost is certainly no object."

"How long before the wedding, ma'am?" I ask, the money being no object catching my attention, but I certainly wasn't going to throw away the chance for a vacation either.

"Oh... I still have seven months, but I was told that often you had such a long line of people wanting your work, that it would be a good idea to set things up a few months ahead." I nodded as I waited, "Is there any way I can get you to do this for me. The pictures I saw were the best ever. You really flattered her."

"Ma'am, let me give you my office fax. You can fax thoughts on the gown, measurents and other information to me. I will look it over and if I decide to take the job, I will expect at least five thousand dollars up front." I told her and soon was giving her the number and was off the phone.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Nadia~

A couple of hours pass and no one comes in and then suddenly a young man enters and starts flirting with me while he's telling me everything I need to know to make a match for him. "Do you have the cash or credit to pay my fee of five hundred dollars now and five hundred once a match is in place?" I asked him and he sighed and shook his head.

I knew that he wasn't really serious, "Look, you are still in high school. As much as I am often open to anyone coming in to make a match, I often suggest that you wait and allow yourself to have the chance to enjoy dating without thinking about whether you are compatible with someone until you are at least twenty. However, if you go home tonight and realize after giving it a great deal of thought and you can come up with the thousand dollars, I'll help you make that match."

"Thanks, Nadia. I'm sorry if I made things uncomfortable." The young man replied and I simply smiled. "Bye, Nadia."

"Have a good day, Jason. And... tell others that I wouldn't mind having more visitors." I handed him his personality and relationship profile. "This will allow you some aid in knowing what to look for on your own. Any of your friends that come in can get one no charge as well."

After he thanked me, he walked out and I smiled as I watched the door close before turning to begin typing everything in, just in case he did decide to come back in. I wouldn't need to do it later. I had the feeling I would definitely see him again. He seemed much more serious then many of those that came into my shop.

The phone rang and I picked up, "Matches Made, how can I help you?"

"Nadia, this is Rene' Young. I just wanted to thank you for the match. Linda and I will be getting married next month. We both wanted to invite you to come when we have the wedding. Thanks to you, we've both had a fantastic two years. It seemed to take forever to locate a number for you."

"Rene', it would certainly be an honor to come to your wedding." I tell him with a smile. I remember him well, he'd been a data processor and had barely ever left his office or home. Linda was a private nurse who seemed to constantly be working to tend to her two kids and her grandmother.

"Great, can I put you down with bringing a guest?"

"Sure, though I may end up alone, it's always a good idea to plan for two." I tell him though I'm almost certain that in a month my situation won't be changing. I'll still be single.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Alex

"Oh Alex thank you thank you thank you!...Your doing the right thing....for both of us." Maria says happily

I throw my hands up in defeat.What was it about my girls that I just can't say no to them...ever?
"Yeah yeah...right thing for you may be.Me...I'm not too sure about." I tell her in a tone of mock grumpiness
"Knowing my luck I'll be stuck with some horrendous woman." I say and then start chuckling

"Well thats one down...now I just need to convince Liz....where is she anyway?"
"I'm not sure.I asked her dad and he was pretty vague with me,gave me no actual information...said she'd call me as soon as she gets in to town."
Just as the words leave my mouth I hear a familiar voice call out to us,
"Hey sexy! Come over here and give me some sugar!...Hi guys, I'm back! Did ya miss me?" I turn around to see a laughing and radiant Liz Parker

Maria practically leaps on her,smothering her in the process so I give them a few seconds before I cut in,"Out of the way Deluca,my turn to smother Liz.You can pepper her with your incessant chatter later." I say shoving Maria out of the way lightly and hugging Liz,picking her up in the process
"It's so good to see you girl.You're looking beautiful." I say in appreciation as I put her down and step back to take a good look at her

"Why didn't you tell me you were arriving today?I would have picked you up from the airport."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~~
"Come on, come on, come on!" I mutter darkly at the traffic lights ahead. "Please please change....Isabel's gonna kill me!" I know how hung up Isabels gets when shes spent ages cooking...and I really don't want her to be in mood with me right now....Im not in the mood. My assistant...Jennie...she was hitting on me again. Ive already made it clear I wasn't intrested but would she listen...of course not. But she got me all reflective again. And of course that made me think of a particular person who never seems to leave my mind these days. Maybe one day Ill have a day when I don't think about her...
Yeah right.

"Thank you lord" I mutter as the lights change and I speed off. Im not a believer....Im just a bit antsy. I really don't want an arguement today. Work was frustrating and between that and this traffic and ladies thinking that they can just sway in my direction and they'll have me is so annoying. Im sick of bimbos. Thats why I signed up with "Matches mad in Heaven" And guess what...haven't heard anything since she left. Maybe Im just meant to be alone...cos Im sorry Id rather be alone than have a bimbo girlfriend.

Finally I pull in to the drive and quickly climb out of my silve porshe and go into the house. "Im here!" I call out as I take off my shoes and coat, after wiping my feet on the mat of course. I know Isabel would kill me more if I didn't do that. "Im so sorry there was traffic and everything..."
She doesn't say anything so I head into the kitchen and see her over the stove.

"Im so sorry" I say again as I give her a quick hug. "How was your day?" I ask as I pour myself a coffee.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Isabel~

"Im here!" I hear Max call out as the front door opens and I can only huff thinking that it's about damned time he showed up. Opening the oven, I lean over to check to make certain the foods still good since he was running late again. "Im so sorry," I hear him say and straighten only to be met with a quick hug which I returned. "How was your day?"

"Perfect," I say, unable to keep a thread of sarcasm out of my voice. "I had a good day with the design business and have been asked to design yet another wedding ensemble, but seriously, Max... I'm beginning to burn out."

I look at my brother as I dish out some food for him. "That's why when Michael gets here I have something to discuss with the both of you. Something that I think is long past due for all three of us."

I know that it will be hard to convince my brother to take a vacation but I'm determined that I will get him to agree, somehow some way. It would be nice if there was some miracle that came along that gave him a reason. Like if Matches Made In Heaven actually called him. Hell, it would be nice if I heard something. It's been almost a year since Nadia signed us up. I know that she said she doesn't like to make mistakes so it might be a bit of time because her system was methodical for making the matches but there's something that's been different ever since my brother signed up and she disappeared.
A List of All My Fics