What Real Life's Like Thread 3 (CC TEEN) TESS OPEN

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

"What?" Liz says, coming closer.

I shrug and nod towards where Kyle and Tess are laughing. Leaning close to Liz, I speak loudly enough for her to hear me. "Looks like they're done dancing and it doesn't look like she's looking for us."

I frown as I look at them. I'm not at all sure how I feel yet. I know I don't want her to think I abandoned her but I wonder if she hasn't already ditched me. Still, two wrongs don't make a right. I should still tell her. But what if she wants to come along? I don't really want to continue this conversation as a four-some, although Liz might be wanting the extra company, I don't know.
Sugarplum7
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sugarplum7 »

<center>~*~ ~*~ ~*~ Liz ~*~ ~*~ ~*~</center>

“Looks like they’re done dancing and it doesn’t look like she’s looking for us.” Max shrugs and I follow the direction to see Kyle and Tess. They’re talking, laughing, and certainly look like they’re having fun.

“I didn’t even see them over there.” I notice that he’s frowning at them as he watches Kyle animatedly telling Tess some story of some kind. Jealousy? Probably. Kyle’s with Tess, and Max should be with Tess. Should be, but he was too busy keeping me company. It was nice of him, but he should get back to her. “We don’t have to go outside. I can go on my own. You can go be with Tess.” It would be only natural for him to want to. “I’ll be fine,” I add, trying to convince him that I would be fine if he chose spending time with her over me.
<center>
We Meet At The Lights
Image</center>
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

My eyes are still on Tess as Liz says, “We don’t have to go outside. I can go on my own. You can go be with Tess. I’ll be fine.”

“What? No. I’ll go with you,” I say turning back to her. She wants to go out on her own? I’m sure she can handle herself although I don’t really know what this neighborhood is like after dark. I just don’t like the idea of her wandering off by herself because I don’t want her to be lonely or unhappy. Of course, I’m not so sure that my company is what she wants to be happy. It seems like she’s okay with me as a friend, even if she doesn’t want me as anything more. I really hope I’m not mis-reading her, but this one-on-one time was her idea, wasn’t it?

I wave my hand in the air, pretending that I’m trying to get their attention. I don’t really think they’re looking this way and I don’t really want to talk to them right now, anyway. “I’m going outside!” I say, knowing they can’t hear me, but I gesture towards the door. This way, if pressed, I can say I tried to tell her. Heck, it’s even on video tape thanks to the camera crew following us around. I’m starting to wonder if this really counts as a ‘date’ anyway. We’re all just here as a group, right?

“Let’s go,” I tell Liz, taking her hand and starting to fight through the crowd towards the door. As we get near, I see Maria dancing nearby. I remember seeing Michael at the bar with some girl but I don’t see Isabel or Alex.

“Hey!” I shout, hoping to be heard and not interrupt her dancing. “We’re going outside to rest our ear-drums! Kyle and Tess are over there,” I point. She can carry the message back if she chooses. Or not. Maybe she’ll chose to join us, although I must say it looks like she’s having a good time dancing.

I take a few more steps and I’m outside. I can still hear the music but the difference in volume is dramatic. Suddenly, I’m aware of just how loud it really was in there. “Whew. That is better,” I say aloud.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

great M/L posts :)

and wow, we are actually going to get a 4th thread :D
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Michael*

I'm chatting up my pretty new friends when I happen to catch a glimpse of Maria in the middle of the dance floor. She looks ... amazing. She's having so much fun and that really just makes her glow. Her body moves like liquid gold. It makes my mouth water just watching her.

What the hell happened to that girl when I was dating her? She'd just dried up and went quiet. This girl here, the one dancing out there on the floor with the big grin on her face as she sings to the music, that's the girl I wanted. One that I might actually want to be with for more than a few rolls in the hay.

I shake my head and turn away. I thought I had her once but it didn't work. I still don't understand what was going on with her but I'm onto something new.

"So," I say to the pretty thing on my right. "How come you never entered the Miss America pageant? You'd be a shoo-in, I'm sure."
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

I'm going out tonight so I quickly made a new thread to use as soon as this one is finished.

New Thread
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

I don't think we're actually ready for a new thread. After the mods prune this one, we'll probably have five or six pages to go...
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

maybe they'll forget about pruning :D
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

Oh right, well, I started a new thread now and they haven't pruned for a while so I think its okay. I don't want us to go too far over like we did with the first thread.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

bump :D ... or ... should I have bumped the other thread :?: this is confusing :oops: