World of Change [Adult/UC/CC/Slash/AU] Starting/1 open

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGIKHANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

Bump.
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Hmm, I think I'll post for Kyle soon. When I think about what to post, first.
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

ooc: Not sure when to bring Michael back in the picture...*sigh*
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

we could have it decided that max summons Michael and Trevor... it would bring them both into the folds of the secret...
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

Thanks...I'll work on it today
:)
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
M
Addicted Roswellian

Post by M »

~*LIZ*~

Kyle informs us that he will take Percy with him to the meeting and invites me, Maria and Alex as well. He can read their minds to find out their intentions.
He shivers as I take his hand and he stutters as he speaks. I try to make sure to keep my emotions as steady and calm as possible so as not to influence his emotions.

It's a...um, a de...Dem...Dema?… Diplomatic meeting. Ah, I should've listened to the instructions when I was nineteen. That's why I need you to be there, Liz, Maria...

Just then Alex comes bounding in, exuberant and smiling. And Kyle turns to him, including him

… And you too, Alex. I want you three to be with me when I go to the meeting.

Kyle turns away, giving Percy instructions and I move closer to Maria, wanting to ask about her about her “activities” of the night before. Maria keeps my life interesting, her firebrand ways are well known in the palace (and the surrounding area) and I love both the subjects of her stories and the fun way that she tells them. Before I get a chance to ask though Kyle turns back and smiles at me.

With we will know if Max is going to accept the meeting if they got the same message

“That’s good Kyle. That makes a lot of sense.”

Maria, excited jumps in Alright, I'll go to Lord Rico and have him get me in the center so I can send the message to these Lytharians. Are there any forms of conditions you want to set on the meeting so I can let them know?

I watch Kyle carefully, wanting to make sure that he doesn’t feel overwhelmed, either by the responsibility, or by us. I know Maria is likely to be excited and sometimes it can leak, or be hard for him to block out.

Not wanting to step on his toes I remain silent and wait to see how he will respond. Right now I want to be here if he needs me, or isn’t sure what to do, or whatever, but I also want to let him be the king I know he is and the king I know he can be.
The problem with changing the world is that it makes any life beyond that impossible...
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Kyle

I look at Maria, who says she's going to go to talk to Lord Rico. She asks if I want to set some things on the meeting and I shake my head. "I think it will be better if they as visitors tell us those things. I don't want to be too... well, i just don't want to set anything about it. It might sound like we're preparing to attack right after they arrive," I explain and look at the floor. "It's better this way when we don't know what's going to happen. I just want everyone to be ready if they're actually violent and plan to attack. I don't want to see the same things I saw when Ralin attacked."

Ralin and Khivar. What a fangerous enemy. Attacking without notice. With a sigh I look back at Liz and smile a little. "It won't be like that, right? I think I feel like I can trust them... but we can't be sure and I'm... nervous," I say and sigh. "But as long as I have all of you I will be fine. I will honestly." I mess my hair and then realize I needed to make them look better, since a King cannot look like he's just waken up!

"I need to get ready for the meeting."

ooc: sorry, it's so short :oops:
- Dorothy Parker
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

To make things easier... should we just go ahead and move things up to the meetings??? They could have arrived on the surface and just be getting led into the palace's to meet the Royals??? If so, I can always start with Raxar and Raelena.

I'm sure Isabel will have spoken to Michael and Trevor about the meeting and that they would be there.
A List of All My Fics

Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Yeah, good idea. We can move on.
- Dorothy Parker