Crossing Distance (Adult/CC/UC) 2 needed...Started

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Crossing Distance (Adult/CC/UC) 2 needed...Started

Post by StormWolfstone »

Under NO circumstances can anyone under the age of 17 read or participate in this RPG. NO if's, and's or buts...

Title: Crossing Distance

Rating: Adult

Couples: CC to start UC/CC by the end.

Disclaimer: The characters of Roswell do not belong to me and this is in no means any intent on infringement, simply the works of an imagination.

If you are interested in a character, I need you to mention which character here, but send me an audition post with at least 3-4 Paragraphs, including dialogue and thoughts.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/ ... anner1.jpg

Alexandria Monroe - Nickname, Lexi or Alex. She grew up in Roswell, the distanced child, not letting herself get close to anyone. Her mother died when she was young, but she remembers the day she found her mothers body and is completely unaware of the truth behind her mothers death. Her father, Rick Monroe is barely ever home, but when he is, her life is hell. There are times she'll go to school sporting another bruise, black eye or even busted lip, but she'll lie about the reasons. (powers: typical alien, hydrokinetics)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/ ... anner1.jpg

Danielle DeCosta - Growing up in New York, the slums, she is a streetrat. Pickpocket, scam artist, bad ass. But, more then that. She is hybrid. There were five pods that hatched under the streets of New York. She was the fifth and the one that instantly became the leader. (powers: typical alien, shield, mind control)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/ ... nner10.jpg

Brand Durrant - Adopted by Carlton Durrant, owner of an international hotel chain, Brand was given everything he wanted except for a true family. He's always felt like something was missing. So, when his father decides that he's taking Brand to Roswell because of some business opportunity, he is surprised to find that he feels as though he knows several people he meets. (powers: typical alien, empathic)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/ ... anner3.jpg

Sly Malone- New York, rough and tumble, he'd been kicked out of his house by his step-father who was abusive and swore one day that he'd get revenge. It wasn't long after that he met Danielle and ended up getting his revenge after being brought into the alien secret. Danielle, helped him to play some tricks on Sly's step-father and eventually caused the man to die of a heart attack which left his mother with a nice inheritance. That done, he could have gone back home, but chose not to. (powers: typical alien, temporal stasis)

Human:

Maria- madroswellfan
Liz- Zanssoulmate08
Alex- NightshadeIsis
Kyle- Anna-Liisa

Hybrid:
Danielle- Storm
Brand- Storm
Alexandria- Storm
Sly- NightshadeIsis
Zan- (OPEN)
Lonnie- Storm
Max- madroswellfan
Michael- NightshadeIsis
Isabel- Storm
Rath- (OPEN)
Tess- ~Ruby~
Ava- FaithfulAngel24

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/ ... -1copy.jpg
Nicholas- maougha

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/ ... /cmm_1.jpg
Khivar- Storm

To Start:
Sly/Danielle
Brand/Alexandria
Liz/Max
Alex/Isabel
Michael/Maria
Lonnie/Rath
Zan/Ava
Kyle/Tess

Ending:
Danielle/Alex
Lonnie/Michael
Isabel/Sly
Alexandria/Max
Tess/Zan
Ava/Rath
Liz/Brand
Maria/Kyle

Destiny didn't happen. Max wasn't captured at the fair, Nacedo was and they were unable to rescue him. Because of this, Kyle was kept out of the loop until an accident at the auto shop where Max had just gone to pick up his jeep, but instead found Kyle dying with a car lift dropped on his chest. Michael helped him get the car off him and then Max healed Kyle. Valenti had already been let into the loop after Topolsky returned with the warning.

This rp will begin similarly to the way that the Meet The Dupes episode did. However, Danielle is there because of a dream that led her to decide her and the New York crew had to be there. Lonnie of course agreeing because they needed to find the Granolith.

Khivar is on earth with Nicholas. The Skins are rising and other alien enemies are on the planet. Not to mention, the Special Unit...

Danielle has learned the truth of who all of them are from Khivar and has kept it to herself. Khivar wanting her to make a deal. She has yet to decide whether she wishes to.
Last edited by StormWolfstone on Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:43 pm, edited 13 times in total.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Ooh, I shouldn't, but I want to :)
I want to apply for Kyle, please ^__^
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Kyle is yours, your audtion post was awesome.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

bumping
A List of All My Fics

Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

I hope we get people to this rpg. I like the idea.
- Dorothy Parker
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I'm gonna post this in the idea's thread.... it might get more attention that way.
A List of All My Fics

Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

I can take a 2nd character if you want me to, Storm.
- Dorothy Parker
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Do you have a thought on a second question, Anna?
A List of All My Fics

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

bumping.... please join people.
A List of All My Fics

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

bumping this in hopes we can get someone to join....... I would really love to see this go somewhere.
A List of All My Fics