Dormroom Diaries (CC, ADULT) Kyle Needed (NOTE ADDED)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

:oops: Um, honestly, I had forgotten that I was temping Michael in this one. I'm sorry. Yeah, please, let the other person have him. I'm in three or four RPG's and have two fics going on right now along with a hectic work schedule. I'm happy someone else will be joining us!

Beth
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

OCC: I hope everyone is doing ok and we'll be able to start picking up the pace with this storyline again. I was really looking forward to it!

Beth
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

bump!
For Tess in Roswell Revisited
Turn Off The Light
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I'll be trying to post here after work today
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I'm going to be trying to get something out here this week... being ill has really screwed up everything the last few weeks... still don't know what's wrong even after having a CAT scan.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Kyle~

As I'm staring at the lovely Tess, my girlfriends voice sounds from the other end of the phone line, “Hey, Kyle! I was just calling to ask if there was any way you might want to skip class today and hang out. We haven’t spent a lot of time together lately, at least not where we could actually talk you know. So what do you say? We could spend the whole day together since I don’t have any classes today.”

I am silent for a moment and think about my schedule. "Sounds like a plan Liz. I'll meet you at the quad, how does that sound?" I ask before covering the reciever and smiling at Tess, "Sorry about my bulk bumping into you, Tess. I can only blame it on being distracted and being a jock."

I release her shoulder reluctantly and look at her lips. Damn. If Liz hadn't called I might have had the chance to talk with the blonde more. "I'll see you around Tess." I tell her with a smile before uncovering the phone and waiting for Liz reply.
A List of All My Fics

littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

StormWolfstone wrote:~Kyle~
I am silent for a moment and think about my schedule. "Sounds like a plan Liz. I'll meet you at the quad, how does that sound?" I ask before covering the reciever and smiling at Tess, "Sorry about my bulk bumping into you, Tess. I can only blame it on being distracted and being a jock."

I release her shoulder reluctantly and look at her lips. Damn. If Liz hadn't called I might have had the chance to talk with the blonde more. "I'll see you around Tess." I tell her with a smile before uncovering the phone and waiting for Liz reply.
~LIZ~

I walk into my dorm just as he says he wants to meet me at the quad. "Ok, just let me drop some stuff off at my room and I'll meet you there in a few minutes ok?"

Just as I walk around the corner on my floor, I see him. Max Evans, my neighbor down the hall is walking slowly towards his room, glancing around as if looking for someone...probably one of those blondes he hangs around or his friend with the wild hair.

I'm so busy studying him that I hadn't noticed that I've stopped in the hall until someone almost runs into me and says, "Pardon me." I also haven't noticed that Kyle was talking to me. "I'm sorry, Kyle, what did you say?" I ask, annoyed at myself for getting lost like that.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
As I turn the corner into my hall I cant help but look around to see if she's here. You never know...plus one look from her can keep me going. And then I spot her. The beautiful Liz from down the hall. I see her and I cant help but look into her eyes and think that I could get lost in those amazing eyes of hers. I cant help but smile at her. She's so....perfect.
But I bet she doesnt even know I exist. But today...today Im going to try and talk to her....more than one word. Maybe I'll go for broke and try saying three...

She's talking to someone on her phone though, so clearly now is not the right time. I sigh to myself as I get my key out of my pocket, slowly. Well I can always try and make this last as long as possible. Just standing in her presence, makes me feel...better.
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~LIZ~

He sees me and suddenly the whole world is passing us by and we're the only two people around. Corny? Absolutely. The truth? It sure feels like it! And then...all of a sudden he smiles at me and I'm having a hard time breathing.

His smile falters and he pulls out his key to go inside his room. Panicking that I might not get to talk to him, I quickly say into the phone, "Ok, Kyle, I'll meet you down at the quad in a couple of minutes." Without waiting for him to answer I hang up and rush down the hall while trying to make it look casual.

Coming up beside him, I smile and hug the book in my hand to my chest. "Hi, Max!" Did I just chirp? It sure sounded like I was just a little too happy to see him.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I hear her say something into her phone. Im not the kinda person who listens in though, so I dont know what she said. But I hear the noise of her ending the call. And then I hear the sound of her walking....towards me. The world seems to go into slow motion as I hear her come closer and closer towards me.
"Hi, Max!"
She...spoke to me. I turn around, every movement seeming to take an age. Of course as soon as I see her again I catch my breath in my throat.
"Hi...Hi Liz" I say with a smile. I look into her eyes...god those eyes...

Well thats my three words...
Part of me wants to turn around. But another part of me reasons that since two of my words were the same, none of my three words should count.

I decide I like that reasoning. But what do I say with three words...
I love you
Maybe not! I dont even know her!
Your very pretty
Again...no
"How are you?" I say quickly before I say something utterly stupid.