Dr. Sex (AU,M/L,ADULT) Ch 17 - 04/05/04 [WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

liason
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Dr. Sex (AU,M/L,ADULT) Ch 17 - 04/05/04 [WIP]

Post by liason »

Title: Dr. Sex
Author: Zans Desire
Category: AU Max/Liz
Rating: ADULT (parts will be labeled.)
Disclaimer: The characters of "Roswell" belong to Jason Katims, Melinda Metz, WB, and UPN. They are not mine and no infringement is intended.
Summary: Liz is a plain Girl, Looking for some action. And she gets some help from our favorite dark hair mystery man from an exotic place!

Part 1

" Have you ever seen an erotic video Liz?"

" Of Course I have. I am nineteen years old. I am not completely naive." Liz Parker said to her best Friend of eighteen years Maria DeLuca.

' Please Liz! I am talking about a Real Adult erotica! not some cheap shit that they get off the internet." Maria said. She was trying to get her friend to loosen up. She loved Lizzie to death and all, But sometimes she was a little frgid.

" Yeah...I Think so. Why?"

" Because. I think It is time for you to get some. I mean Come on Liz. It is time to live a little. look. I am not talking about you going out and getting a Good Fuck. That would be nice but that is not that all matters. You need to lossen up. Go ahead and have some fun. Shoew the Men of the world that you want to use them as toys and take them for a ride. Please Liz! Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Maria begged.

" Maria I really dont think so."

" Please!"

" No."

" Please."

" No."

" Please."

" No."

" Please Liz! Please! PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE!!!!!!" Maria begged again. She had a feeling that Liz was about to cave.

True to Maria's thoughts. Liz was about to cave. Because as much as she was protesting to it. Liz couldnt help but think about that she too indeed need to cut loose and have some fun. All of her life she has been the perfect daughter, Student and friend. She made the grades, never had dentention. Always did community service to help out. Liz couldnt help but think That it was time for her to make some time for herself, To live a little.

" Fine. Were are we going."

Maria let out a squeal. " Lizzie! You are so not going to regreat this! I mean it we are going to have some fun! Oh And It is going to be a suprise!"

" oh Great." Liz mutttered to herself. What has she gotten herself into?

CLUB Naughty

It was 7:30, Maria and Liz were pulling up front to the club. After much secrecy, Maria and Liz finally made to the club.

" What are we doing HERE!" Liz schreeched. Club naughty was infamous. Talk about a place were there are No inhibitions. Liz was ready to start looseing up. But maybe this was too much. Club Naughty was Infamous for sex taking place between complete strangers. it was pure complete erotica.

Maybe this was what She needed after all.

" We Lizzie, Are here to teach you a few things about sex. "

" Why Thank You Maria! but why here? Couldnt we start small? Like maybe an adult store?"

" That is later. This is Now. This is a great place to start then any. Why start small when yo can start BIG!"

" Oh God!"

" Liz."

" Maria."

" Liz."

" Maria."

" Let's Go."

" Fine"

" Ladies and Gentlemen. Are you ready for desire to flow through you? to feel the high of pure orgamic feeling crashing through the viens of your body reaching your soul. To feel tht One person can turn your world upside down.

" What was that?" Liz asked as she and Maria made her way through the club.

" Awww! that voice belonged to Dr. Sex. he is the voice of Of The Club. see one of the things that makes this club a little diffrent. They have this Sex Dj playing on the intercom. between the music he comes on and answeres questions, Puts everyone in the mood."

" Who would be desprate enought to go on a talk show about thier sex life?"

" You would be suprised."

" I Bet."

" Let the music move you. Let the feeling take where ever you want to go. Dont be so afraid and Let the fear hide who you are. be what you want to be. Not what you need to be.

" Please! talk about crap." Liz said as she rolled her eyes. This was ridicolous. She wouldnt be caught going on some Radio sex show. Espically not on one that airs during a club.

" Let's go have some fun!" Maria dragged Liz off to the dance floor. This was going to be one long night!
Last edited by liason on Tue Sep 07, 2004 11:31 pm, edited 42 times in total.
liason
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by liason »

AN: Wow! i want to Thank Everyone for the awesome feedback! I wasnt quite sure about this, But since I got feedback, I came baring another part. Now Here is part 2

Song is called Tic Toc By Leann Rimes. It is off the album Twisted Angel. I own no rights to the song.

Part 2

Come Inside my walls of
esctasy with me.
Close the door and throw
away the key
That's the way you can start by
moving in nice and slow
Taking your time to move
down low
Cuz everything you do is
Everything I need
Lights are low, so here we go
so let's Get busy

Tic Toc
Hands on the clock
Time to make my body rock
Move with me, You get me so Hot
That i cant stop
Tic Toc
You Got the spot
here i come ready or Not
move with me, you get me so hot
That i can't stop
Tic Toc baby
Tic Toc baby

Maria was showing Liz the way around the club as the song continued to blast through the air. Liz could already feel the rush of eletricity in the air. Attraction. Lust. Two things that She has never bothered even trying to feel are all around her. A part of her is still feeling a bit shaky about this. But the other half couldnt help but be turned on. As Maria continued to drag Liz across the club, She still had her mind on the DJ.

How could anyone be willing to give out Sex Advice for other people? I mean that is something personal and private with a person.

" So what you think so far?" maria asked.

" What?" Liz asked not quite hearing with the music blasting.

" I SAID WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR?" maria yelled.

" I Not Quite sure. But All I know Is that this is going to be some night. Thank You Maria." Liz replyed.

You opened my world to
paradise, so nice
Feels so nice my body
liquefies
When you touch me I lose
control and start to shake
Your love is so good, i aint got to
fake
Cuz everything you do is everything
I Like
The plot thickens, time's tick'n
you're my toy tonight

" Is this song talking about...."

" Having an orgasim? Yes. Yes it is My dear sweet naive Lizzie. Honest truth huh? I mean It is about Damn time that women start embracing their Sexuality. I mean It is only Right after all Men bang whatever their cock wants. I mean Why couldnt a woman just go up and say"You and me. have a date for a fun date in my bed. Then we would be called a slut a whore. But Here We are not. We have the freedom to be what we want and not be afraid to be judge. So Let's have some fun. Liz time for you to start having some too." Maria replyed. Liz couldnt help but listen to her. she was Right. part of the problem wwas that she was afraid that She would be judged. But Not tonight.

Tonight was a free for all. This was what she was going to have. The Song finished playing. Liz and Maria made their way to the bar, To give them a couple of drinks, To help cool off.

So ladies, take that song to heart. It shows that it is alright to be reveling In the pleasure of being with a man. It shows you that everyone is free to explore sex. And that It is normal. So i pose a question to you all tonight. Is It Alright to be ashamed to be something you are, Or be miserable in something that you have to be? See We were always told. That Sex was a bad thing. that It didnt need to be showed off. That it was a dirty little secret. That men are only suppose to be the agresors. That the woman are only the conquests. So Ladies Dont be afraid to go up to some one and expressing your attraction.

" So He is back, I can hear. I wonder how He knows so much." Liz asked. This mysterious person that comes on the radio to give advice about something so personal.

" It Is called life lessons. And being comfortable in yourself. Just listen him Lizzie. Listen to him. Now come on, Let's go find us some Men!"

AN: More feedback=More Story! LOL! Please let me know what you think.!
liason
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by liason »

Part 3

"Now people. Now Is the time to call In. If you need advice Or want to dedicate a message to someone, Please call the Club lines and we will put you on the air."

" Who want to go on some show and annonce to the world that they are having troubles sexually?" Liz asked as she and Maria finished thier third round of drinks. Both Girls were starting to feel the effects of the drinks.

" You mean someone like you?" Maria asked with a smirk.

" Shut up!" Liz replyed. Sorta hurt that maria said something like that. knowing how hard this was for her.

Maria seeing the look on Her Friend's face knew that she went too far.

" Look Lizzie! i am Sorry, i didn't mean it like that. I had a little too much too drink. I meant nothing bad towards you. i mean Who on this God's Green earth said It wasnt alright to die a virgin?"

" Maria!"

" I mean look there are people that have NEVER had sex and thier lives do go on! I mean look at Mother Theresa. Or The Pope."

" Maria!" Liz replyed appaled.

" Or My Aunt Mildrid, Hello! Talk about MAJOR Usage of the vibrator!" Maria continued to babble.

" MARIA! ENOUGH! I get your point." Liz finally got in a full sentence. Hoping and praying that Maria wouldnt go on.

" And what point was that?"

" That It is Normal wanting to be intimate with some one and That you have a big mouth."

" a Mouth that is perfect for sucking...."

" MARIA!"

" OKAY!" Maria said raising her hands. She loved Lizzie, But sometimes It was so much funner to bait her a little.

" Okay Time for our first Request. The First caller Is Tess Harding. Tess You are on the air."

" Okay. This shout out goes out to Kyle. You know How I would say that you had the biggest cock ion the world? Well I Lied. Talk about small! I mean I need a microscope to be able to see it, as for sucking it! Oh By the way since you dumped my ass for Pam Troy, I took your ophoto and posted on the gay men sites on the internet! have a nice life! Asshole!"

" OKAY! That was an Intresting caller? Now who is next?"

" I have to go to the restroom, I will be right back Lizzie." Maria said as she made her way to the Restrooms, leaving Liz at the bar. All of a sudden a gentle man came up to Liz.

" Can I buy you a drink?"

Liz looked at the guy. he seemed alright looking, but she wasnt intrested in him." No Thanks."

" Why Not? I am sure you want to drink something! i mean It is a little Hot in here. Dont you need to cool down a little?" The Guy asked.

" No. Not Really. But Thanks any way."

" The name is sean."

" Name is use your hand." Liz said with a smirk. sean left muttering the word"bitch"

" okay. Next caller on the line.....

" Yes. Dr. Sex. I need your help.!"

NO! It couldnt be! Maria couldnt be on the air! no she wouldnt call In on a sex show? Would she?

" Can i get your name? And what is your problem?"

" Name is Maria DeLuca and My problem isnt My problem persay. More like my friend. See Lizzie is My Best friend in the enitre world and we are here tonight to see If we can melt the ice that is called her vagina and get her some action."

Liz had never been so mortified in her entire life. the nerve of that Bitch going on some damn radio show and talking about her! And what is with calling her pussy Ice? Sure she isnt a expert at sex. And yes she is still a virgin, But She is not frigid! Or is she?

" Dont you think you are being a little harsh?"

" No! I love Lizzie and I am doing this for her sake. I mean how long can you go on being naive and innocent. Sorry the times are a changin! Now It is time for womens inpowerment in the game of sex."

" What do you mean by that?"

" I mean Instead of being taken for a ride, It is about time we rode that shift!" Maria procalaimed.

The woman and gentlemen that were on the dance floor stooped and started to listen. tThe woman were cheering on, while th Guys were lusting. they were will to be taken a ride for. Liz was humiliated. She couldnt take anymore of this. She ran to the bathrooms, Only to go the wrong way.

" No doubt, woman should be allowed to be in charge everyonce in a while Or maybe all the time. what ever floats the boat."

" Exactly! Now Let's help Lizzie. See she is the type of Girl that gets embarresed with sex talk! And I am hoping to change that!"

As Liz was trying to find the Restrooms, she noticed a booth and when she saw took her suprise.

It was the radio booth.

It was the same booth her friend. her BEST Friend was in talking about Her's lack of sex. But what caught her eye wasnt that.

It was the Gorgeous Hunk that Maria was talking to.

Dr. Sex.

No wonder the name. A body like that with those eyes can garentee sex.

Liz couldnt help but think that He must be a wonderful lover. As She continued to be lost In thought, She didnt even noticed that DSr. Sex was looking back Right at her.

Max was doing an interview with one of his wackier callers when He saw her. She was stunning! talk about beauty. He couldnt help but stare. He knew It was Rude but he couldnt help it.

"Excuse me?"

" Oh yeah. Sorry go on. Continue."

" Anyway i was asking is there any hope for my friend?"

" Yeah. Now Is time for some music."
Max cut off Maria. He had to go see the woman that was staring at Him. As He made his way to the door, He heard Maria.

" SHIT! Lizzie looks pissed!"

" Lizzie? What?" Max looked at Maria and than at the woman.

Oh Shit!

AUTHOR'S NOTE: i Hope you guys like. Please leave feedback! Thanks!
liason
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by liason »

Author;s Note: This is part 4 split into two parts! I wanted to give you guys something for all the incredable feedback! Now this is just transition. Next part is were all the fun really begins!

Part 4A

" Lizzie!" Maria cried out. hoping that she could cover her tracks. But obviously Liz wasnt In the mood.

" Why?"

" What?"

" I want to Know Why?"

" Know why what?" Maria was trying to prentend all innocent.

' I want to know why the one person that I trusted most would betray me like that! Go on some damn radio show that hookers might as well come on too. No Offense." Liz said the last part to Dr. Sex.

" None taken. by the way the name is Max." Max said as he continued to study this petitte brown hair gril that was in front of him. There was just something about her that made him attracted.

" Thanks." Liz said as she caught herself loking at his eyes. And what beautful eyes they were. A girl could get lost him. in fact she was about to when she remember to take care of a certain chica of hers.

" Lizzie, I was..."

' What! trying to humilate me in front of Hundreds of people! Well I have to say that you did a damn fine job of that! how could you!" Liz said as her voice continued to pick up from the anger that was flowing through. maria was always pulling stuff like this. And Liz has had enough. Max continued to watch, he could tell That Liz was beyonfd angry and He didnt want Liz to take it all on Maria, even though he could see why she would be pissed. he would be pissed too If Michael had done something like that to him. so max decided to help.

' Now Liz, I know you are angry and upset and You have a Right to be. but can I ask you something?"

" Yeah I Guess." Liz asked confused.

' Are you upset at Maria for going on my show Or Are you upset because you know It is the truth." Max asked. He was a little afraid of her reaction, But He couldnt help but be intrigued.

" WHAT! How can you say that to me!" Liz asked mortified. Sure she was a little frigid. But wasnt this what tonight was suppose to be about. And even so, She still didnt want her business going across the airwaves.

" Lizzie. We're just trying to help! I am sorry If I embarresed you. I wasn't intending to hurt you on purpose. I want you to be free to enjoy the life that you were meant to live! I mean Liz you arent even living! I mean tonight was the First night that you been here at a club!" Maria tried to reason with Liz.

" You know I have always been shy! Maria I cant help it! And tonight I wanted to learn how to cut loose! That is why I am here tonight! But I didnt want to be humilated like this! Not like this!" Liz said as tears were forming at her eyes. How could she live this down.

" Liz come on! We are going some were! let's go." Max said as He made his way to his producer. He gave a nod and Max turned back to Liz.

" Come on. I want to show you something."

" What."

" You have to come with me."

" Were"

" Trust me."

" Oh Yeah, I am really going to trust a Sex DJ!" Liz said as she rolled her eyes.

" Please." Max said softly.

" Fine."

Max then lead Liz out through the club and finally out to the parking lot.

" Were are we going again." Liz couldnt help but be a little curious.

" We are going to lossen you up! let's Go!"

Liz couldnt believe that she was about to do this. She had to be out of her mind. Here she was going off with some guy that she barely meet and yet she couldnt help but feel that she made the Right decsion to come along.

This night was going to become even longer.
liason
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by liason »

Sorry for the wait!

Part 4B

" So were are we going too?" Liz asked. After she and Max left the club, They got in his car and took off on some intersate headed south. Normally Liz wouldnt do such a thing. But there was just something about Max that made it oky.

" I told you, It is a Suprise!" max said with a smirk on his face. Liz had been bugging him about the location evers since they left the club. But he had wanted to be a suprise. There was just something about Liz that attracted him to her. Being Dr. Sex himself he wanted to help Liz lose those inhibitions.

" A Hint! I just want to know a Hint. Please you have to tell me!" Liz begged.

" No I dont. Now please sit back down or I am going to have to pull over and have my way with you." max said it as a joke, But Liz turned away.

" What's wrong Liz?"

" Nothing."

" Something has to be wrong. Please tell me what i did wrong. So I can grovel."

" It's Nothing."

" I was joking when i said it. I am sorry I didnt mean to offened you."

" You Didn't." Liz said trying to change the subject.

" Liz, Can i ask you something." Max asked. he wanted to get to the bottom of this.

" Sure."

" Why Are you so afraid of Sex?" max blurted out. There was no point in beating around the Bush.

" What?" Liz asked shocked. She wasnt Ready to talk about it.

" I mean Why Are you so afraid of Sexual Intercourse. have you ever been hurt?" Max asked. he wanting to make sure that Nothing bad had made her so afraid of Sex.

" No. I mean I am a virgin. is there anything wrong with that? I mean Is it a crime to be a virgin? Just because i dont spend time on my back with my legs spread wide open, Dose that make me less any human? Less female?" Liz's anger was strarting to show. She wasnt trying to be a bitch to max, It was she was tired of always explaing herself.

" I am Sorry I didnt mean to offened you, Please except my apologies." max said. he didnt want to make her mad. That was the last thing he ever wanted to do. He just wanted to help.

" Look Max. I don't mean to sound rude or bitchy. I guess I am just shy. I mean I never had Sex before. I Guess.. I dont know." Liz said as she looked out the window. She was completely embarresed. Max probably thought of her as a little Girl.

" Liz. You have nothing to be ashamed of. In fact I am proud of you that You are a virgin. And I am so glad that you have your priciples. Most people dont. They treat Sex like It is a game, it becomes dirty. Unlike what It was meant to be about." max said as he continued to drive.

" What do you mean?" Liz asked.

" I mean Now days people have Sex for that alone. Sex. Nothing more. Sex was Created to show love between two people who love each other. Now days It is all about to see who can sleep with how many people. It is just sad." max replyed.

" Wow, You Really believ that." Liz asked amazed. She couldn't possibly believed that a Sex therpist could believ that.

" Just because My name on the show is Dr. Sex dosent mean I am a pervert. I mean yeah i believ that. I also believe people shpuldnt be afraid of thier sexuality. It is natural. It is part of who we are."

As Max and Liz continued to talk and drive they finally pulled up to the location.

" The Beach! You wanted to come to the beach?" Liz asked with a smirk.

" Yeah come on." Max said as he grabbed a blanket out of his car and took Liz's hand. Both feeling eletric go through them.

" So Liz. I brought you out here to help you."

" Help me with what?" Liz said.

" To help you with your inhibitions. So Come on, Let's get up." Max said to a reluctant Liz.

" Up with what? What are you doing Max?" Liz couldnt help but be curious. Liz's eyes started to go round when she noticed something.

Max was taking of his clothes.

" Max, MAX! What are you doing!" Liz schreeched.

" What does it look Like I am doing? i am taking my clothes off! Ready to see a man naked Liz?" max asked with a slight smile.

" NnnnnOOOO! I mean I IIIIII....III" Liz started to studder.

There goes his Shirt. Liz couldnt help but notice how define his cheast is.

There Goes His pants, and shoes. and as Max is about to take his boxers off. Liz schreeched.

" WHY?"

" Because Liz, You and I are going skinny dipping." Max said with a smile.

AN: Sorry about the wait. Hope this part dosent suck too much. Also I am intrested in hearing what you Guys would like to see happen so feedback please!
liason
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by liason »

Part 5

" What the hell do you think you are doing?" Liz said shocked. She couldn't believe that Max took off his clothes, For now he was standing in front of her in the nude. Not saying That it is anything bad. In fact Liz couldnt help but notice how Great Max's body was. that boy sure knows how to work out.

" What does it look like! I am going skinny dipping and you Have to take your clothes off so Come on Liz you know you want to try it." Max said trying to get Liz to lossen up. He was guessing that she wouldn't take it off But he just wanted her to cut loose and live a little, And how could you not by going skinny dipping in the ocean?

" Max, No!"

" Please!"

" No!"

" Please Liz!!!!!!!!!!!"

" No way in hell!"

" It is hot in hell You need to cool off, Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

" What part of No do you not understand? is it the N or the O? Please tell
me?"

" Neither. I need hooked on phonics, So come on please Liz, You don't know what you would be missing!" Max said with aa smile on his face.

" No! Max please dont make me do it! " Liz begged.

" Alright, I guess I have to get wet myself." Max said as He took off and jumped into the water. Leaving a shocked Liz behind.

" You actually did it. You are skinny dipping!"

" I always follow through on my word Liz You should know that about me." Max said with a smirk. the water was freezing, But it was also helping a certain body part.

" I do Now, I also know that you are crazy!" Liz laughed.

" You want to know something else?" Max asked. he was going to see If this would work.

" What?"

" I am horny Right now." Max said with a straight face. Even though the look on Liz's face was priceless.

" What?"

" You heard me. I am Horny! You know what that means..I get..."

" I know what that means!" Liz said blusterly. Her face was turning Red from just talking about such things.

" Then tell me."

" Are you Fucking crazy!"

" Lizzie! You said a bad word. Alright! Now tell me!" Max said with a smirk. It was fun to see Liz get all worked out. But mostly It was turning him on. The thing he loved best about Liz was her innocense. And Max was going to make sure that He is the one to teach her about the Joys of Sex.

" No!"

" Yes!"

" No!"

" Yes!"

" Are you a pervert?"

" No I am just a man. A man that is horny." Max replyed with a smile.

UGH! he was pissing her off! Why was he doing this? Does he want her to die of embaressment? She told him how much she is afraid of the whole sexual thing. And he continues to bring it up. Liz thought to herself. But she also had to admit that It was turning her on. She had never seen a man that even came close to having the body that Max has. What she wouldnt do to run her hands over....

Wait. Did Liz Parker herself have a Impure thought? Liz was suprised. But What suprised her was that she liked it.

" So Liz are you going to tell me? Or do I have to show you?" Max said.

" Horny means when you are in the mood for sexual grafication. That you need or I shall say want sex." Liz said with a blush.

Max laughed. How cute was she looking all shy talking about it?

" Was that so bad?"

" Yes! Now get out and let's go!" Liz cried.

" Fine." Max said as he slowly made his way out of the water. Liz nearly died of a heartattack. they way the water deips from his chest to his fine pinkish nipples all the way to his tone stomach. You couls see his pecks flexing through the moonlight. The water even got his co...

Dont Go there Liz! she told herself

" Are you okay?" Max asked.

" Yes!" Liz said a little too quickly.

" If you say so?" Max said with a smile. Not even bothering putting on clothes.

" So what do you want to do?" Max asked as he finally grabbed a towel and was dring off.

Liz said the first thing that came to her mind. " I want to Ride you."

AN: Please let me know what you think! Feedback please!
Last edited by liason on Fri May 02, 2003 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
liason
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by liason »

Part 6

" What Did you say?" Max asked with a smirk. He wasnt quite sure but He thought she said that She wanted to ride him.

" Nothing at all!" Liz cried mortified. She couldn't believe that she said that out loud! Sure she was thinking it, Who wouldn't after seeing a Greek God naked But to say it Out loud so he could hear it?

" Okay. I thought you said you wanted to Ride Me But I Think My hearing is playing tricks on me." Max said as he slowly made his way to the car as He was about to pass Liz, He leaned down Into her ear .

" Too Bad you didn't. I would of let you." Max whispered Int her ear. As He then made His way to the car leaving a blustered Liz behind. Liz just stood there In shock. Did he just say that?

" Liz." Max called out to her.

" Yes?"

" Come On, I have Another place I want to show you!" Max said.

" What other place?" Liz asked.

" It is a suprise! Come On Let's go!" Max called out as Liz made her way to the car Max opening the door for her.

" Thank You!"

" Your Quite welcome. The night Is Just getting started so hang on Liz." Max whispered along her ear. The feeling of his warm breath was intoxicating for Liz. She couldn't help but get the tingles through her.

" You have to tell me Max! Please!" Liz begged as the took off leaving the beach headed south.

" Liz What Did I tell you?" Max asked with a cheeky grin.

" I Know It is a surprise. I Know." Liz said as she turned to look out the window.

" Liz can I ask you a Question?" Max asked.

" Sure?" Liz answered. Almost afraid to find out what He wanted to know.

" What Did you think of the beach?"

" I Thought It was nice." Liz answered with a slight blush making her cheeks red.

" Not about The Beach. I mean about me." Max asked smiling. So far liking her Reaction.

" I Dont know what you are talking about!" Liz said trying to change the Subject.

" Yes You Do Liz." Max said trying to get her to be honest with him and Herself.

" No...I..." Liz tried to answer But Max cut her off.

" What Did you think of Me naked? I mean I didnt offend you by being naked right? "

" NoooNooo...." Liz started to studder.

" Liz Please. Answer truthfully. Did you like Me naked?" Max asked.

" I..III...I"

" Liz!"

" FINE! Yes you want to know I Liked seeing that way! Okay! What did you want me to say? I was turned on, because I was! That I wanted to feel my body against yours? because I did! Does that make you happy!" Liz cried. max than pulled over to the side of the road.

" Max What are you doing?" Liz asked. before she knew it Max's lips were on hers. It was an eletric rush. Max couldnt help it. The answer Liz gave him made him lose control and Give into what he has been wanting to do ever since He first saw her. As Max contined to kiss her His hands moved up to cup her face. Her skin was so soft. So angelic. And Her hair . Dont even get Him started on the hair. As Max continued to get Loss in the Kiss so was Liz. She had never been kissed like this before. As Max's tounge asked for entrance Liz gave him permission. God! the man sure knew how to use his tounge! Liz's hands werent idol Either. Moving them up and down his arms Liz could feel the muscles of his Chisel body and was turned on even more. Both were so Lost In the kiss, it didnt matter that they werent in a private place. That they were on the side of the road. As Max then moved his mouth down the side of her neck. His hands slowly making thier way up her shirt. Oh man she was so soft. And warm. Nothing has ever felt like this. Nothing ever.

" Ohhhhh" Liz moaned at max's touch. the man had a talent with his hands, and He had barely touched her.

" Like that?" Max asked between kisses.

" Uh Uh." Liz moaned yet again.

" Can I Touch you?" Max asked again as he continued to kiss her neck than moved back to her lips.

" Yeah...." Liz answered. Anything as long as he continued to touch her. All she wanted was for him to touch her.

Max than moved his hands North and felt the fabric of her bra, he moved to the strap of the bra and Undid it. Slowly taking it off and moving to touch her smooth and delicate breast. he took one in his left hand and than slowlt played with the pinkish yet hard nipple.

"Baby! you are so hard?" Max moaned as he continued to Kiss and lick her lips taking turns between her mouth and Her neck.

" Max!"

" Yeah?" Max asked.

" Touch me some more." Liz answered. She couldnt take it anymore. The passion she was feeling was too much. max was making her feel good. Oh so good.

" I am. I am." Max answered.

" More! Touch me everywere." Liz answered. Max smiled.

" Can I take off your shirt?" Max asked.

" YES!" Liz cried out as his hands continued to play havoc with her nipples. Max then tossed her shirt aside. he was breathless. She was beautful.

" Liz!"

" I Know I am..."

" You Are so Beautful so Beautful ." Max said as he couldnt take anymore slowly moved his way down her throat to her Rising bossom. Liz felt Max's tounge lick and twist her nipple. He was so good! This was paradise. But She wanted to see him too!

" Max?"

" Yeah baby?"

" I want to see you too? take your shirt off?" Liz asked feeling bold.

" No Problem." Max stopped for a second to look Liz's face. Both smiled. Max slowly than lifted the shirt over his head and tossed it. It was Liz's turn to be amazed. She seen it before at the beach. But to be up close and personal. Liz coulndt help but to touch it. To feel him. max moaned.

" Did I do something wrong?" Liz asked. Not too sure if she was doing it Right.

" NO! Please continue. I Love the feeling I get when you touch me. Touch me some more." max said as he briefly gave her a small kiss on the lips. Liz than continued her expidition. he was so smooth yet so hard. His nipples begged to be touched.

" MMmmm" Max moaned.

Liz slowly placed kisses along his abdomen and raked across his nipples.

" Don't stop Liz! Dont stop!" Max cried. Never has a woman ever made him feel this way before. liz has a magical touch. Max said to himself amused.

" Okay." Liz mumbled as she continued to place butterly kisses along his chest. her hands were idle either As She worked his chest with her mouth Her hands were slowly moving south. As her hands moved she felt something. And Something Hard. Liz stopped kissing and looked. Max opened his eyes and was amused.

" It is alright. It happens , It's natural." Max said as a smiled crawled on his face.

" Dose it hurt?" Liz asked.

" Only from pleasure, But That's a Good thing." Max answered.

" So If I touch you like this It wont be painful." Liz said as she grabbed His Cock. Max thew his head back in pure bliss.

" LIZ! UGH! That Feels so good!" Max moaned. Liz liking the way She was making Max fell contined. She opened the buttons of his pants. Slowly pulling them down. Then she slowly drew her hand into his boxers skowly petting and rubbing his cock.

" DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Max cried out scraming. Neither too busy noticing the police pull up.

A/N: Feedback please! i am not too sure about this one!
Last edited by liason on Sat May 10, 2003 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
liason
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by liason »

Part 7

" You Know this is against the law?" Sherrif Jim Valenti said as He made the way to the couple. " Indecent exposure is against the law." Max and Liz pulled away from each other faster than butter.

" Yeah...We Know that NOW! We Were just saying....Saying Hello. It has been a long time since we last saw one another. We Got lost." Max babbled on. Trying anything praying that the Sherrif would buy it

" Sure. I bet. had the thought ever crosses either of your minds to maybe that this is an Indoor activity." Jim said as he was trying so hard not to laugh. Their faces were priceless. And them also trying to put their clothes back on.

" Yeah We Know. We just Got back from an nudist colony and we were just doing the homework assingment that they gave us." Max said.

" I didnt know a Nudist colony was around here. Plust thay have classes? In What?" Jim asked amused.

" Like yeah there was one in Socorro you know. And Yeah they just started with the classes. Like How to be comfortable In your own body with out the clothes." Max said wiith a smile.

" I bet. " Jim asked. He was going to let them go. But not until they sweat a little bit more.

"I am So SORRY Sir! We will just be on our way and we will get out of here. We promise." Liz babbled on. She was beyond mortified! She couldn't believe that she nearly had sex out here with Max on the side of the Road and to top it all off only to get busted By the Sherrif. Talk about a date from hell.

"Yeah! So Please we promise Not to do it here on this road if we can go." Max said trying anything as he could to keep Liz from trouble. He knew that She was still struggling about the whole thing. Max didnt want Liz to go back into her shell when It seemed that She was finally willing to come out.

" I Guess I can do that. Only If you promise to get going." Jim said with a stern voice.

" YES SIR!" Both Max and Liz cried.

" Very well good Nite." Jim said as he started to walk to his car . Both Max and Liz breath a sign of relief. Jim turned around one more time.

" Oh By the way If You feel the need to " Ride the Train" And Outdoors you need to be. There is an old railroad box car that was abandon plenty of room to move. No one check up there." Jim said with a wink before getting in his car and taking off, Leaving a stunned Max and Liz.

" I cant believe that!" Liz cried.

" I Know! Why didnt I think of the Roal Road Cart!" Max said. Liz slapped him upside the head.

" Not That! I mean I can't believe we nearly went ahead and you know...." Liz said as the blush started to show on her cheeks.

" What?" Max asked. wanting her to admit it. About what happened tonight.

" You Know."

" No I dont."

" Yes you do!"

" No."

" Yes."

" No I don't!"

" FINE! WE nearly made Love out here! In PUBLIC! We Might as well gone on the local station here and had Sex for the Whole damn town to see!" Liz cried out.

" Our Own Porn Channel? Cool!" Max said wanting to get a Reaction.

" PIG!" Liz screamed.

" Liz I was Just joking. I am Sorry i dint mean to embarres you. But I am Not going to apologise for what I feel for you." Max said looking into her eyes.

" YOU!...." Liz was going to scream something at him when what He said finally registered with her brain." You What?"

" I have feelings for you! I want you. I want to feel your body against mine. I want to be lying next to you in bed with sheet wrapped around our cooling bodies. I want to make Love with you." Max said passionalty.

" I Dont know what to say." Liz said completely shocked.

" Dont say anything. I am going to take you back." Max said as he started the car and pulled back on the Road headed for the club.

AN: Feedback please! this isnt mu best! So please let me know.
liason
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by liason »

A/N: Thanks for all the feedback and bumps!

Part 8

As Max and Liz continued to drive towards the club. Liz was Lost in thought. When she was first getting ready for going out with Maria, This was Not on how she was going to end it. This was a whole way different plan than she was thinking. She never thought that she would meet someone like Max. Some one that could make her blood boil. That made her feel come alive inside. But she did. And Now they were on thier way back to the club.

But she didn't want to go back.

" Max?" Liz asked turning her head to face Max.

" Yes." Max said as He continued to drive. She even had a sexy voice. He thought to himself as He drove. This had been on incredable night. He didn't want it to end. But He figured this was One to many times for Liz. He didnt want to pressure Liz into anything that she didnt want to do. Hell they almost had sex in His car on the side of the Road!

" I Don't want to go back." Liz said quietly. She was working herself on asking Max to turn around. To take them anywere besides the club. If they go to the club That only means that this night is over. Liz didnt want that to happen.

" What?" Max asked.

" I mean I dont want to go back to the club. I want to go anywere But there. I am having too much fun. Please." Liz responded looking into his eyes. He had the most amazing eyes she has ever seen. they truly blew her away.

" Are you sure? Arent you tired?" Max couldnt keep the smile of his face.

" No. Please." Liz asked again.

" Anything the lady want's the lady gets." Max said with a potent Max Evans smirk." So were do you want to go?" He asked. not really caring at this point. All that Really mattered was being with her.

" I Don't Care. Maybe some were private?" Liz asked. She was feeling a little bit more bolder, But there were still parts of her that were shy.

" Really?" Max said as He raised his eyebrows. She was starting to show that the little quiet ones always suprise you. Which led to a thought of Liz screaming his name in Estcacy. Max groaned.

" What?" Liz asked. Maybe she read this all wrong. Maybe he wasnt Really Intrested.

"Nothing!" Max said quickly. As a blush cam across his cheeks.

" Why is the famous Dr. Sex blushing?" Liz teased. This was a side to Max that knew existed. ut just never saw.

" You dont want to know." Max answered.

" Must be Pretty Sexual If It makes YOU Blush." Liz said in a teasing voice.

]
" And How would you know?" Max teased back. This night was turning out better and better than he ever hoped.

" I Just Know! Now tell me." Liz said.

" No."

" Yes!" Liz whined.

" That is not going to work." Max said trying not to laugh.

" Please!"

" NO!"

" Please!" Liz begged.

" NO!!!" Max replyed.

" I will do anything!" Liz answered.

" Oh You well, Now what wold you do?" Max asked curiously.

" Take me more private and I will show you." Liz couldnt believe the words that were coming out of her mouth. But there was nothing that was going to stop her. She promised herself at the start of this night she was going to start to learn to be more Sexual expressive. She was going to welcome Sexuality into her life. to celebrate it. Not to be ashamed.

" My Place?" Max asked.

" Sure." Liz said with a smile.

" What will you do?" Max asked.

Liz leaned over to his head and whispered" It starts with me Giving you Head." She said as she then grabbed His Crotch.

Max was speechless.

AN: Feedback please!
liason
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by liason »

A/N: I Just Want to say Thank You For all the kind words that You guys spoke. When I said that It is best for me to be only a Reader after this story is finished, I didnt mean to make It Sound that I dont appreciate all your wonderful feedback. Because I do. I know I have a wonderful fanbase and Iso appreciate that. It is Just Real Life is starting to kick in Real gear and I am having trouble juggling all that i do. I Love writing. And I Love Roswell. But I am almost done with school and I need to try and Get my degree done and over with.

Lana- I Have to Thank you personally when I came out with my first story Reversal You had been there giving me wonderful praise. You are a true talent and I Look forward to Reading more from you. There are no words that I can say to put what It means to me to have you read my so called work.Thank you! :P

LPorter- Thank you for your Kind words! It is an honor to hear tham from a wonderful writer like you.

New Yorker- Another one that has always left feedback on My stories. Thank you! You too are a talented writer and I Am Honored that you like my work.

jbehr2002- Thank you for your kind words as well. They mean so much. :P

Now It Dosent mean that I am done with writing completely, I dont think i can ever do that. But For the moment, It is what I have to do. But I do want to finish this story up. And to everyone else that has left feedback on this story, Thank you so much! And I will personally thank everyone later when i post the final part. Which Is still quite away from now. Okay. Now to end this rather long authors note. Here is the new part.

Part 9

Max was completely speechless. And Horny too. His cock was a size of a Hard Sledge hammer. He needed her so bad. To feel the warmth Her pussy was sure to give. He truly never expected that from Liz. No Not from sweet so shy Liz. Guess the plan worked after all. Liz was seating back in her seat after she felt up Max. normally she would feel embaressed or ashamed. But Liz didnt know but all of a sudden she felt that it was Right. That she was Glad and she wanted to touch max like that again. When Maria first went on the radio show, Liz was pissed. But after this defiyning moment, Liz would have to thank her for helping to lose her inhibitions. It also helped that max was attractive and had feelings for her as well.

That was the one thing that suprised Liz the most. She had never felt that way about anybody in her entire dating life. Not even Sean. Now She had thought that Sean was tha all by all guy. Obviously she was wrong. Because in One night alone. Liz had felt much more desire and passion from Max than all four years that she was with sean. Liz turned her head to look at max. She smiled. He was still speechless from her little stunt. Obviously she did it right. beacuse by the tent in His pants, he like it a lot. But he was still quiet. so Liz spoke.

" Max?" Liz asked.

"Oh Yeah." Max brought out of the Seaxual fog by Liz's voice.

" Your Not Mad are you?" Liz asked. Even though she was feeling braver and Enjoying her self she still couldnt get rid of this little part of her that was still afraid that she did something wrong.

" What?" Max asked confused. She thought he was mad? After Giving him a jolt like that. he could never be any more than turned on.

" I mean when I grabbed you know..Are yu mad?" Liz asked again.

" NO! Of Course Not! I was suprised sure! But Not mad. In fact i want you to touch me there anytime you feel like it." Max said the last part with a smirk.

" Oh." Liz answered with a blush." I will take that into conssideration." Liz smile back.

" I Will Hold you to that." Max answered with a smile of his own.

" I am sure you will." Liz Replyed back.

They contined to drive in silence for the Rest of the Ride to max's place. they were just enjoying in being in each other's presence. But they finally arrived to thier destinaton. Liz was speechless. She couldnt believe that he lived in a House like this! And Right alon the beach too.

" You Like?" Max asked as she got out and opened her door.

" Very much so! I cant believe you live here! You are so lucky!" Liz exclaimed as she and Max made thier weay to the door.

" It's home. But there are parts that I don't like." Max answered as He opened the door.

" Really? Like What? I can't seem to find out a single bad thing about it? I mean You Live with an ocean as a view! Talk about breathtaking." Liz answered as she looked around, Truly amazing.

" Well We are about to take care of the what's wrong." Max answered as he looked on as Liz looked around. She was completely beautful. She defined sexiness.

" How?" Liz asked.

" I Won't be lonely tonight. I am in company of a Beautful woman that I am attracted too. That I am starting to have feelings for." Max said as he looked in Her Eyes. Neither saying anything. Both realising that This is something more than just casual sex. It was starting to feel like love.

" I Highly doubt that! I bet you have woman over here all the time." Liz answered back. How could he not? He was goregous, Whay wouldnt He want diffrent women in His bed.

"It is true. I Don't bring people here at all. I do Go on dates, I do Have sex with some. I am not going to lie to you about that. But I swear I Never lain down with a woman In My Bed. I usually leave their place. I feel Like If I bring someone home, that it is personal. That It is something more than Just a Good lay. And I feel that With you. Liz I want to see If this will work out. I want to try and I want to be with you. I want to love you. Not for just your body, But for your entire being. I want to get to know you. I want you to get to know me as well. I want you to see me as a Man that you are willing to spend the Rest of your life with." Max answered from his heart. Liz was left completely speechless.

" Max." Liz asked.

" Yeah?" Max said.

" Take me to your bed. make Love to me." Liz replyed.

" Are you sure? Liz once we do this, That is it. No turning back, Espically with these feelings I have." Max said. He wanted this so much But he wanted to make sure that This is what she wanted.

" Yes. I am completely sure. Show me how a man loves a woman. Please?" Liz answered.

Max couldn't find no words to say so he answered her with a kiss. A Kiss that started off slowlty as he tasted her lips, He than moved up her neck and whispered In Her ear

" I will. All Night long." Max said as He bend down and Picked her up and Head to the Bedroom.

A/N Part 2: Okay Now I need to know which places would you like to see Liz and Max make love at? I would appreciate the suggestions. Feedback please.