Bones Discussion

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Such a great episode, I loved when she high, it was hilarious. And I'm really not liking Booth's lawyer girlfriend.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
To_Kiss_A_Frog
Addicted Roswellian

Post by To_Kiss_A_Frog »

Has anyone else seen the two new episodes this season?
<center>Image
Alien_Friend
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Alien_Friend »

I wasn't a fan of the show at first but this season I've really gotten into it. It's a really good show. David B is so fun to look at!
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

I watched it, i haven't seen the last epic because my mom forgot to tape it with the subtitles - not happy :( .

I loved the one where Booth takes his gun out and shoots the clown on top of the ice cream van and everyone acts like it was a real clown.

David and Stephen Fry were brilliant together in that epic - Stephen was just too funny annoying David like that.

I hope that Bones and Booth will get together, they would be fanstasic together.
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

Spacegal17 wrote:I hope that Bones and Booth will get together, they would be fantastic together.
Yeah I think they have great chemistry. But I don't want them getting together to ruin the show. For some reason writers seem to have the hardest time putting together interesting things after the main couple finally takes the plunge. You'd think there'd be plenty of angsty material to use but most shows don't reflect that at all. Maybe we'll get lucky with this one.

-Ellie

Check out my Supernatural ficlet it's finally done!:oops:
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

Did anyone see the epic where Bones and Booth goes to see Stephen Fry because of their working relationship?

Do you have any idea how weird it was to see David beliving in Holy water, god and all that considering he played a vampire in the last two programmes? It was just too funny.

I loved the ending where Angela tells Stephen that his diagonise of Bones and Booth were a crock and that he knew that Bones stayed behind for Booth. I loved the bit where the two of them were talking, Bones hurried over to the car that Booth was driving and she got into the car, they were laughing and drove off.

I loved how the ending came 'And the two lovers will end the journey together' or something like that - so postive for Bones/Booth!

The one coming on this thursday over here in the UK is where Booth gets kidnaps and Bones has to work to get him back (So excited!)

By the way, does David actually has the Tattoo on his back that was shown on Buffy? Because i saw a tattoo on his right wrist but i couldn't see what it said. Does David have tattoos or are they for the shows?
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
catdog-runs-fast
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: Somewhere South Of Mexico If My Broken Compass Is Correct

Post by catdog-runs-fast »

Bones is such a cool show. i love all the characters. Zach is sooo funny.
Wheels will soon be made of ells!
You say it won’t ever happen? – No one believed the man who said the earth was round either!
A wise person once asked a very wise question - do you believe in otters?
dreamerfrvrp3
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Bones Discussion

Post by dreamerfrvrp3 »

I just started watching the show a few weeks ago and finished it in a week. I love it! The cast is so unique and the characters are brilliant!
starcrazed
Addicted Roswellian

Post by starcrazed »

I <3 Bones... that is all...oh wait... David yum :lol:
artwork by: RosDude
Michael: Whoever sent us down here was smart, you know? Because they sent us together, and as long as we stick together, we're gonna make it.

Find all my fics here starcrazed stories
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Was kind of getting into Bones...I was watching the ep's being shown on TNT.But sadly...like many shows from Hollywood they had to throw politics into it.

Now don't get me wrong I don't mind if two characters have two different views and either talk about it or fight it out on the show.But what I do hate is when a show takes a stand and than has ALL of their characters go for it...making the show nothing more than a place to shove a view point down the throats of fans who don't buy it :roll:

I haven't watched Bones since and have deleted all my Bones fanfiction from my computer