Oddities [AU/CC TEEN] Thread #3

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"Thank you" I found myself suddenly shy,what was it with this man...I was never shy around anyone

"I hope your father isn't going to be a complete dragon when I met him though I usually manage to wrap most old people around my finger" I said grinning wickedly

"you better hope he likes me else I'll be attending your wedding to Miss...what was her lovely name....ahhh yes...Gertrude." I started laughing
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
I groan. "There is no way I would ever marry her. I would take you hostage and run away with you before that could ever happen" I tell her.

"Besides, I stopped listening to my fathers opinion a long time ago"
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"Take me hostage!!" I said in mock shock "my how neanderthal like of you Alex."

"do you plan on knocking me over the head and carrying me off to a cave and then getting some witch doctor to perform an impromptu wedding ceremony?" I asked slyly,enjoying teasing him immensely
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
"If necessary" I say quickly, not missing a beat and trying desperately to keep a straight face. "I mean, the drugs should be working by then, and a cave? Perrrlease! I was thinking somewhere way more sophisticated....so naturally, I was thinking the girls bathroom."
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"You have a twisted mind Mister" I said pushing him away in feigned disgust "and here I thought I'd found myself a gem of a guy instead he plans to marry me in a girl's loo that too under shady circumstances."

"There goes the romance flying out of the window.Anyway I think I am stronger than you so it'll be quite a hassel drugging me in the first place." I said sticking my tongue out at him
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
"Oh don't be silly, we both know there's one way to get you begging for mercy so I could give you any drugs I liked...like this" I say as I launch into yet another tickle attack.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

I gasped when he started tickling me "Stop it Alex...STOP IT!" I said trying to get away from him

I reached for a pillow from the bed and hit him with it..."if you don't stop tickling me I won't marry you." I blurted out before I could stop and think about what I was saying

"Ummm...I mean...ohh damn...look just forget it." I said totally embarrassed
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
I'm about to start hitting her with pillows back when

"if you dont' stop tickling me I won't marry you."

I stop in mid pillow bashing.....Did she just say that?

"Ummm...I mean...ohh damn...look just forget it."

"You...you want to marry me?" I ask with a small smile on my face.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

Please floor open up and swallow me whole...RIGTH NOW

I didn't know where to look,the blood was rushing to my face,probably making my skin match the colour of my pajamas and my palms were sweaty all of a sudden.

"Alex...that just sort of slipped out...I'm not trying to pressure you." I said desperately not wanting to scare him away
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
I can't help but smile...she must think I'm freaking out or something.....
"Isabel, it's okay...I know...and just for the record...I can see sometime in the future marrying too...and not in a girls bathroom...in a church with candles and flowers and everything. And everything the way you want it. Because as long as your there I couldn't care less where the wedding is." I tell her.

Now its my turn to flush...can't believe I just said that!