Martine's Stories : updates soon!

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

martine
Addicted Roswellian

Post by martine »

I've updated the Joker, I hope you'll like it.
the way he looks into her eyes.....
martine
Addicted Roswellian

Post by martine »

I've just updated "JUST AN AFFAIR??" I hope you'll like it....
martine
Addicted Roswellian

Post by martine »

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT A GREAT FRIEND MADE A WONDERFUL BANNER FOR ME ON "LOVE ON THE INTERNET" I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT! JUST TAKE A LOOK.
martine
Addicted Roswellian

Post by martine »

Hey, I had an idea for a fic lately, I don't know what you think about it. Let me know.

the title could be:
Falling hard and fast.

Liz is a thriller writer and Max is the sheriff of Roswell. She arrived here to write her last novel, since she only writes stories based on the real life. That time, she wants to tell about the horrible murder that happened a few days before.
But Max Evans is here and he doesn't want her to disturb all the quiet people living in Roswell with her questions, despite the wild attraction he is feeling toward her.
Attraction shared by his very best friend Jack Tannon.

This story will be in the same style than Marriage in ten lessons. Max and Liz will turn around each other before they'll find love in each other arms. They have some secrets in their life that they can't talk about...

I'd like to say that, except Max and Liz, any other Roswellian character will appear in that fic

I hope that you'll like the plot. I'd like to post it soon. I'll put "REVENGE A DISH YOU EAT COLD" and "A TIME TO FORGIVE" on hiatus then.Depends on your opinion. :wink:
martine
Addicted Roswellian

Post by martine »

hi guys! I'm here. sorry if I didn't update that fic yet, but RL is eating me. I have a magazine to edit and I don't stop running here and there to collect the differents articles or pics, without forgetting the advertising.
So you see, it's getting hard, but so great!!

However, I've updated LOVE ON THE INTERNET AND JUST AN AFFAIR?? and I put A TIME TO FORGIVE and REVENGE on hiatus, cause that was too much for me.

And I had some new fics on my mind, if you looked at the "work by author" thread, I wanted to begin. Impossible for the moment.

OK...Stop talking...I promise that I'll do my best to update this one and MURDEROUS MASSAGES before the weekend. it seems that I won't sleep that much soon Wink

THANK YOU ALL!
martine
Addicted Roswellian

Post by martine »

just to announce that my talented friend Amor made a banner for me, if you want to see it, take a look at the Marriage in 10 lessons (p1) she did a real great job!!! thanks Amor! :wink:
martine
Addicted Roswellian

Post by martine »

hey, I just want to tell you that I've updated Love on the Internet and that I have only 2 chapters left before the end of that fic.
now if you could help me, I had those fics in my mind a long time ago but as time went by I don't know which one would be the best to write. I hope that you'll read the summaries and tell me about the fic you prefer to read.
thank you.
martine
Addicted Roswellian

Post by martine »

for the people who are interested to know, I've updated 2 new fics on the AU thread "Not Guilty" and "An impossible love". I hope that you'll like them and to tell the truth, I'm waiting for your fbs to know your opinion.
martine
Addicted Roswellian

Post by martine »

for those who are still interested, I'll post a new part of my fics as soon as Kath tells me it's ok.
martine
Addicted Roswellian

Post by martine »

If someone are interested, I've posted a new part of The Joker. Hope that you'll like it. it's on the AU without Aliens thread. I hope that I'll post Not Guilty and That Unforgettable Girl tonight or at least this week.
Thank you for your pms and fbs.