Destiny Awaits (CC/AU/Mature/ Adult) Thread #2

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
"Well then, don't look at any mirrors...you might just stop breathing all together" I joke as I kiss he gently on the cheek.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"Just what is that suppose to mean Mr. Evans?" I demanded him to answer.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
"That means," I say as I advance on her and slowly lead her so her back is against the wall "That if I'm that breath taking...then you are definitely heart stopping" I say with a smile before kissing a trail of kisses down her neck.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"Well, I can live with that..." I moan as he kisses intense as the they are...the make me weak to my knees...I wrap my arms around his neck and do the same to him.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
"Good" I say as she starts to kiss me back. "Hmmm Lizzy, do you have any idea how amazing you are?" I say.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"Not really, but you can keep showing me..." I laughed as he continued to kiss me, as I did the same to him. "Do you know how much you turn me on Mr. Evans?" I asked him as I could see love burning in his eyes..."Do you want me to show you?" I asked him.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
I grin. "I turn you on? Really? I didn't know that...maybe you had better show me" I said jokingly before I crashed my lips to hers.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"C'mon..." I pull back and he has a questioning expression on his face. I turned off the water and lead him back to the room--"lay down.." I smirked as he did what I asked and got on top of him, and started to ride, moving in my own motion--he started to moan..."Do you like that?" I goaned out... and bit my lip in anticipation.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
"Oh my God" I moan. "You are a fucking Goddess Liz Evans" I moan as she continues. "Oh baby I love you soooo much." I groan.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

My hair still dripping wet but I don't care. " i love being you wife..." half moaned, and half giggled out..." I happy to bring you this much pleasure any time I want to..." I smiled as I fused our lips together...in a deep passionate and loving kiss. At the same time still continuing the quick motions..." I love you...OMG..." I moaned out...which turned him on even more.