Destiny Awaits (CC/AU/Mature/ Adult) Thread #2

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
I hear her screaming "OMG"...god it turns me on so much. "Oh fuck Liz" I moan. "Lizzzzzy" I Purr out.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz :

I continue to move in my motions...I reached my climax...but still thrusting myself into him...but faster, and faster..."Goddd Zannn you feel so good....baby...omg..." I hissed out as I collasped on his chest. "GOD I LOVE YOU!!" I screamed as I reach my ultimate orgasim.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
"Oh Liz!" I moan as I reach my climax. I breathe in deeply. God that was...amazing....
I kiss Liz's forehead. "I love you Liz" I whisper.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"Where did all that come from...I swear...two night without making love to you and look where it leads us..." I laughed as I kissed him once more before sinking my head onto his chest and taking in this sweet unforgetable moment.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~zan~~~~~
I laugh. "Yeah...shows you how much I need you Lizzy. I hope your flattered" I joke.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"I'm more than flattered...I'm absoultey lucky that i found such a great Man to look after me forever. I love you baby." I smiled at him as I kissed him once more.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
"Hmmm I love you too sweetheart" I say kissing her back.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

Pulling away from him, "now to take care of the kids." I smiled back at him as I turned to see his expression. "And you have work to do don't you?" I asked him. As I got up and walked across the room and started to dress, I could feel his eyes on me as I did so.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
"Actually...not really. I mean theres a few things that need my signature but they will take, what....thirty seconds to sign. So I have all the time in the world." I say as I stretched, watching her intensely. "Besides, I believe Mary's looking after them." I added.
POM

Post by POM »

liz:

"Yes that is true, but remember we are parents now, and we can't stay in our room the entire day like we used to, sweetheart. But I think 10 more minutes wouldn't hurt." I smirked at him and walked over to him and sank into a deep passionate kiss and then pulled away. "But then we have to get up okay?" I told him.