Poison (AU M/L ADULT) Chapter 10 10/5/05 COMPLETE

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

sweetbrowneyes
Addicted Roswellian

Poison (AU M/L ADULT) Chapter 10 10/5/05 COMPLETE

Post by sweetbrowneyes »

Title: Poison
Author: Sweetbrowneyes a.k.a Tiffany
Disclaimer: I own nothing.
Rating: ADULT
Summary: Fresh out of law school, and a string of bad relationships, 24 year old Max Evans is moving back to Roswell to start his new job at his father’s firm. To celebrate, his friends take him out on the town where he meets the girl of his dreams who has her eyes set on Max and will stop at nothing to get him. Can he fight temptation when he finds out that she’s the girlfriend of one of his close friends?

Lovely banner by monkeycgm

Purrty banner by lizard_queen

<center>Chapter 1</center>

Max

I look around my new apartment and nod in approval. Though the heat will take some getting used to again after living through the harsh Illinois winters, I’m glad to be back home.

“Maxwell, a little help please,” Michael groans from outside as he and Kyle struggle with my suitcases.

“Watch the door asshole,” I yell as one of the suitcases collides with the fresh paint on the door. I rush to help and we drop them in the middle of my room.

We head back into the living room and they collapse onto the couch, panting like dogs in heat. “Lightweights,” I mutter.

“Refresh my memory,” Michael starts. “Who were the ones dragging that damn thing up three flings of stairs because it won’t fit in the elevator?”

I ignore him and I trek back outside to grab the rest of my suitcases from my brand new silver Mercedes. Mom and Dad got it for me as a graduation gift and I can wait to take it for a ride.

When I return the apartment, Michael and Kyle are already hooking up the X-box and I realize that things haven’t changed one bit.

I set my things down in the bedroom and start to unpack. My sister and mother organized the rest of the apartment when I got here since my stuff arrived before I did. I just had to put all my clothes away.

Just as I finish putting my sheets on my bed and putting away most of my clothes in the dresser, I hear Kyle yelling for me in the other room.

“What the hell are you doing? The crew is back to together and the first thing you do is organize yourself? Fuck!” he shouts as Michael power drives his player on WWE Wrestle Mania. “That’s cold man, I wasn’t even looking.”

“You snooze, you lose.”

Kyle eventually loses and Michael, being his usual arrogant self, gloats about it for all it’s worth.

“You two haven’t changed at all. I see you still have no lives,” I joke.

“Not every one can go off to Northwestern and become a big shot lawyer like you Maxwell,” Michael retorts. “We simpler people like to take it easy and enjoy the finer things in life.”

I raise a questioning eyebrow. “Like?”

“Like having their best bud take them out in that new sweet ass ride of his,” Kyle adds. He tosses me my keys while Michael shuts off the TV.

I follow them to the door and down the hall to the elevator. “Aren’t you guys supposed to be the ones taking me out as a welcome back celebration?”

“Welcome back,” Michael says in a less than enthused tone. “Now let’s hit the road and scope out some chicks.” The doors chime and we step out into the lobby. I smile at the lady behind the desk and follow my friends out of the building.

Kyle whistles when we get to the garage wheere the cars are parked. “Dude, do you know how much play we’ll get in this baby?”

“Don’t you have a girlfriend? What happened to Tess?”

“I still got Tess, but that doesn’t mean I can’t still look.”

I roll my eyes as I climb into the car. I know one thing, I’m hoping that I can find somebody, anybody worth bringing home tonight. I’ve had too many bad relationships since I’ve been off in college and a one night stand is just what I need.

We get to the old soap factory that was renevated into a dance club. It was always the best place to be and I fondly remember many drunken nights here.

“Remember all the times we tried to sneak in here when we were in high school,” I laugh as the bouncer opens the door to let us in.

The loud music makes my ear drums vibrate and it’s somewhat dark except for the lazer lights on the dance floor, the hanging lamps at the bar and the small lamps at the tables scattered throughout the club.

“We’re all grown up now.”

“And by the looks of it, so it Melissa Summers,” Michael says as he gestures towards the tall blonde we all went to high school with who has blossomed into a full figured woman.

“Damn!” we mutter in unison.

“I call dibs,” Michael says before he stalks after her.

Kyle and I head to the bar. He buys the first round, but I’m sure that’s the only thing he’s buying tonight.

“Where the hell did all these women come from?” Kyle growls as a busty brunette walks by. I nod in approval. “It seems like every since you got in town, they all came out of hiding.”

“They love me, I know,” I say in mock cockiness.

“Oh Buddha help me stay faithful tonight.”

I laugh as I chug down the rest of my drink. I order another, winking at the girl behind the counter as I slip her a large tip.

I need some ass tonight!

“Michael has landed his target,” Kyle says. He follow his gaze to the dance floor where Michael is dancing closely with Melissa.

“And he scores,” I annouce as he moves in for the kiss.

But my attention is diverted to a small brunette dancing provacatively with a slightly taller blonde.

The way she’s moving her hips from side to side in time with the beat has me hypnotized and I know that she’s the one I want.

Liz

“Liz, goregous hunk of man at ten o’clock and he’s checking you out,” Maria informs me even as she continues to bump her hips with mine.

I turn and my eyes collide with goregous hazel eyes. I raise my eyebrow and he smiles before he turns around to get his drink. “I think I just found my ride for the night Ria.”

She pays me no mind. She’s to busy danicng with the guy that just came up behind her. But I know if she had heard me, she’d be ripping me a new one considering I have a boyfriend and all.

I tap her on the shoulder. “I’ll see you tommorrow Ria.”

“Bye babe!” she calls over the music. I causally make my way over to the bar and ease into the stool next to the goregous stranger. It’s not like I do this all the time. It’s just this once. This guy is too good looking to pass up.

He turns to me and I smile flirtatiously. “You look great out there.”

I flip my hair over my shoulder and causally press my breasts against his arm. “I’d bet I look even better dancing with you.”

His brown eyes twinkle and my stomach flips. “So can a very interested guy buy a beautiful brunette a drink?”

“That depends on what will happen after afterwards,” I counter.

He looks surprsied, but interested. “You don’t waste any time do you?”

“I like to get straight to the point.”

He smirks. “Then how about that drink now?”

“I’d rather dance.”

He says something to the shorter guy standing next to him. They seem to argue for awhile before he yells ‘take a cab.’

I smirk. He takes my hand and guides me out to the floor.

He laces his fingers with mine and raises our arms in the air as we grind to the music. He lets my hands go and trails his down my body until they land on my ass. I bring my arms around his neck as he presses me against his arousal.

The way she moves she's like a belly dancer
She's shaking that ass to that new Nelly jam, I
Think someones at the door
But I don't think I'm gonna answer
Police saying "freeze"
Doing, doing, doing
What do you mean freeze?
Please, I'm a human being, I have needs
I'm not done, not till I'm finish peeing
I am not resisting arrest, I am agreeing Mr. Officer
I'm already on my knees
I can't get on the ground any further, it's impossible for me
And do not treat me like a murderer, I just like to pee, pee, pee
Yes, I make r&b, I sing song it go
Ring-a-chong, a-ching-chong-chong-chong-ching
Psych, I joke, I joke, I kidd, I kidd
If I offend I'm sorry, please, please forgive
For I am Triumph, the puppet dog, I am a mere puppet
I can get away with anything I sing, you will love it

I see his eyes darkening as I grind into him. His head dips, his eyes lowering to my lips.

I smile and twist in his arms, presses my ass in his center. I think I hear him groan. I try and hide my smug smile.

Jessica Simpson, looks oh so temptin'
Nick I ain't never seen an ass like that
Everytime I see that show on MTV my pee pee goes
Doing, doing, doing

Mary-Kate and Ashley used to be so wholesome
Now they're getting older, they're starting to grow bum bums
I go to the movies and sit down with my pop corn
Police saying "freeze"
Doing doing doing
What do you mean freeze?
Geez, I just got my seat
I have ticket, look, I put away my zipper zipped
Please do not remove me from this movie theater please
I did not even get to see Mary-Kate shower scene
I didn't mean to be obscene or make a great big scene
And don't treat me like I'm pee wee herman, this movies PG
Mr. Officer, I demand to see my attorney
I will simply plead innocent, cop a plea and be free
Free, yes, free, right back on the streets
What you mean my lawyer's with Michael, he's too busy?
I am Triumph, Britney Spears has shoulders like a man
And I can say that and you'll laugh cuz that is a puppet on my hand

I move my hips from side to side against him as I raise my arm and hook it around his neck. His muscular arms wrap around me, his finger tips inching under my shirt. My temperature rises as he presses his lips against my neck and I feel his teeth sinking into my skin.

I spin in his arms and slant my mouth over his. He responds immediately, opening his mouth and my tongue meets his for the first time.

Hilary Duff is not quite old enough so
I ain't never seen a butt like that
Maybe next year I'll say ass and she'll make my pee pee go
Doing, doing, doing

The way she moves she dances like a go-go
In that video she sings get out your bozo
I need a new boyfriend, hi my name is JoJo
Police saying "freeze"
Doing, doing, doing
What do you mean freeze?
My computers would be seized and my keys to my ranch
I just baked cookies Mr. Officer, looky, take a whiff of these
Here, I make Jesus juice, take a sip of this
Nobody is safe from me, no not even me
I don't even know if I can say the word pee pee, pee
On the radio, but I think I did
Janet, is that a breast, I think I just saw a tit
Psych, I joke, I joke, I kidd, I kidd
I don't think my joke is working, I must flee quick
Get to the chopper, everybody get out
I am not Triumph, I am Arnold, get down

I pull away, panting and feeling a familiar ache between my legs.

“You think you’re gonna get some ass tonight don’t you?”

He squeezes my ass. I like this guy. “Well…”

“Your chances are looking pretty good right now.”

His smile is wide and he leans down, his warm breath making me shiver when he whispers in my ear.

“Let’s go to my place.”

TBC……

Shall I go on?
Last edited by sweetbrowneyes on Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:17 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Be at Peace MJ
sweetbrowneyes
Addicted Roswellian

Post by sweetbrowneyes »

Prettyfulpink: Tiffany! Is it just me or is it a little weird typing your own name when you're talking about someone else? :lol:

Wow! Um thanks for the feedback. I didn't think anyone would like this but I guess you do. I hope you all enjoy!

<center>Chapter 2</center>

Max

“Nice car.”

I grin as I take her soft hand in mine and help her into the passenger side of my Mercedes.

“Such a gentleman,” she giggles.

I jog around the car and get behind the wheel. Soon, we’re speeding out of the parking lot.

“Do you have any idea how sexy you look driving this car?” she purrs. Before I know it, she’s crawling across the seat and nibbling on my ear.

I swerve on the road before I regain control. I cannot wait to get this girl home.

She moves her mouth down my neck as her hand travels up my thigh and rests on my bulge.

Her eye widen as she cups me.

“That’s all me baby,” I hum. One side of her mouth quirks up in a half smile and I know she’s impressed.

We come to a stop at a red light and I grab her face between my hands, crashing my lips to hers. I nip at her sweet lips and let my tongue massage hers.

Her eyes are glazed over and she’s whimpering for more when I pull away.

“Now sit back in your seat and be a good girl… until we get to my apartment.” She nods and obediently sits back in her seat. I smirk, quite pleased with myself.

I’m half naked by the time we get up to my floor. The elevator chimes and she steps out of arms. I grab my discarded shirt and belt and follow her out of the elevator.

I slid my arm around her waist as I guide her to my door. She nips on my neck as I try and concentrate on getting the key into the lock. She giggles when I miss, wrapping her arms around me behind to cup me in her hands.

“The faster you open that door, the faster we can take care of the little one right here.”

After missing a few more times, I finally get the key in the lock. I pull her in my apartment and press her against the door before she knows what hit her.

“A little eager are we?”

“Damn right I am sweetheart.” Her chocolate eyes darken and I roughly take her lips against mine. She responds just as fiercely as I tilt her head to deepen the kiss. As our tongues duel, her small hands wander south and she unbuttons my jeans. She pushes them down my legs and I kick the offending article and my shoes away.

I pin her against the door and she wraps her creamy legs around my waist. She looks completely ravished and I back up towards the couch and collapse onto it with her flush against me.

She moans as I suck on her collarbone. I move to the next expanse of her creamy skin when I’m done leaving my mark there.

I flip us over and gaze down at her flushed form. I straddle her waist and let my hands roam down her petite body. My fingers reach the hem of her shirt and I pull it over her head. I toss the material over my shoulder and gaze in amazement at her naked breasts.

I take her mouth once more and I grind into her, wishing her skirt and my boxers would disappear. My hands cup her soft mounds and I pinch her taunt nipples between my fingers. She moans and the sound sends a jolt to my groin.

“Baby that feels good,” she sighs as I kiss my way down her body, while I roll her nipples between my fingers.

I work on her breasts and push her skirt and panties away at the same time. She’s completely exposed. She’s beautiful and I’m too eager to satisfy my desire for her.

“You have anything?”

“Purse,” she squeaks as I flick her teat with my tongue.

I climb off her and search for her purse. I find it at the door and I rip it open, frantically searching for a condom. Under a bottle of perfume, some make up and a container of pills, I find one.

I push off my boxers on my way back to her gorgeous form, waiting for me on the couch. I climb on top of her and slide on the condom. She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me down. I nibble on her lips as the tip of my arousal hovers over her wet center.

“Don’t tease,” she moans.

I do as I’m told and I slide into her. We both groan as I pump into her moving in and out of her slick walls, my thrusts getting stronger and quickly with each one.

“Oh... Harder!” she screams.

I pull out of her and slam into her again. Her nails dig into my back, her legs wrap around my waist and she nips roughly at my lips.

Our pace quickens and I move my hands to her breasts; my lips to her ear. She screams out as I pound into her and I know I’m doing something right.

“Ah shit,” I grunt. I squeeze her breasts and shut my eyes tight as I explode inside her. My climax triggers hers and she screams out in pleasure as she comes.

Spent and wanting more, I collapse on top of her, my sweat mingling with hers.

When I catch my breath, I roll off her. “You’re a noisy one huh?” I note.

A satisfied smile spreads across her face and I’m pleased with myself. “Only because you do good work,” she pants.

I smile. I am definitely pleased with myself.

“You’re beautiful,” I say. “I don’t think I told you that.”

“Thank you. You don’t look so bad yourself,” she giggles.

It was then that I realize I don’t even know her name. This is a first for me.

I throw out my hand for her to take. “I’m Max.”

She laughs and takes my hand. “Liz.”

“Sorry I didn’t catch your name before… you know.” She waves it off and I get up to throw the condom away.

When I return, she’s pulling my shirt over her head and looking at the pictures sitting on the mantel.

I return to the couch and watch her move around the living room. She’s so sexy in my shirt. It stops half way down her thighs, showing off her creamy skin. If she’d just bend over a little more…

“You have a nice place.”

“Thanks. I just moved in.” I watch her study all the little trinkets that I have. “Northwestern. Nice,” she says as she studies my diploma.

She throws a bright smile over her shoulder. She’s so beautiful in a simple way. She’s not overly made up, but she’s gorgeous and she knows it. I find myself wishing that this was more than a one night stand.

Liz

Gorgeous and smart; I like this guy.

“Why don’t I give you a tour?”

He gets up and walks towards, me, his erection free and proud, visible for all to see.

“Naked?” I giggle.

“Is there any other way to give a tour?”

I shiver as he runs his finger down my arm. “You look so sexy in my shirt.” He takes my hand and pulls me flush against him, his cock pressed into my back.

“Shall we start?” he whispers huskily in my ear.

I melt in his arms and let him lead me around the living room.

“This is the living room, I’m sure you’ve already seen it,” he purrs in my ear.

His soft lips touch my neck and his arms wrap around my waist. I lean back against him because I’m not sure I’m able to stand on my own.

We walk into the hallway. “And this…” he whirls me around and has me pinned against the wall. My heart is beating so fast that I can’t think. “…is the hallway.”

“M-Max, I thought you were going to give me a tour.”

He jerks his head backwards, gesturing to the bathroom. “That’s the bathroom behind me and we’ll check out the bedroom next.” His lips descend on mine, leaving me breathless before he moves to the space behind my ear, the underside of my jaw and then my collarbone.

“You have any more condoms?” he asks.

“Are you clean?” I mumble as he licks his way up my neck. His finger traces my lower lips and I close my eyes and throw my head in pleasure.

“Yeah. You?”

“Oh…Yeah… oh!” His long finger plunges inside me and I bite back a scream. “D-Don’t need… pill!” I sputter.

He adds another finger until I’m ready to fall off the edge.

“Hold on baby,” he murmurs. He removes his fingers and hoists me up against the wall. His stiff member replaces his fingers and I moan as I wrap my legs around his waist.

I faintly feel him biting into my neck as he pounds into me, grunting with each powerful thrust.

I reach my peak first this time, screaming out as my juices flow over him. He follows me moments later and we both slid to the floor.

I pant heavily, trying to catch my breath. This guy… I don’t know where he came from, but I’m glad I found him.

I close my eyes and lean against him, unable to hold myself up anymore. When he catches his breath, he scoops me in his arms and carries me into his room. I shimmy under the sheets and he follows, wrapping his arms around me.

I sigh contently and lay my head in the crook of his arm. “Hmm… that was nice.”

He smiles a lazy smile and kisses my lips. “Just nice? You mean you scream like that all the time?” he teases. “I fucked your brains out and you know it.”

I love his cocky confidence. The more time I spend with this guy, the more I find myself attracted to him.

“So, you said you just moved in. Where are you from?”

“I’m originally from here, but I left to go to college at Northwestern. I just graduated law school and now I’m back to work at my father’s firm.”

“That explains the car and the apartment,” I conclude.

“Well, to be honest, the car was a gift. I can’t afford anything like that...yet.”

I pout. “See now I might just have to leave,” I tease.

He smirks as he cups my leg behind my knee and pulls my leg over his hip. “So you’re saying you’re only with me because you thought I had money?” he accuses, his eyes twinkling in amusement.

“Among other things,” I return smoothly as I run a lone finger down his chest.

He raises his eyebrow. “You’re lucky I like you.”

That makes me smile. “The feeling’s mutual, tiger.”

He growls deeply and moves in to nip at my neck. I have no choice but to cooperate and tilt my head to give him enough room.

“So what about you Liz?” he asks in between nibbles.

I swallow thickly and close my eyes, enjoying the feeling of his lips on my skin. “I’m uh… I’m originally from… from California, but…” I pause when he takes my lips; kissing me slowly and thoroughly. I moan against him, in a complete daze, and I get so lost in the passion that when he pulls away I forget what I was talking about.

No one has ever done that to me before.

“Go on,” he says. I frown, forgetting where I left off. “You said you were from California…”

“Oh…um… my best friend moved down here after high school and I followed her. We own a spa and massage parlor. Maybe you should stop by one day. I’ll personally make sure you’re taken care of.”

His eyes darken as I drag my hand over his hard chest to his stiffening cock.

“I might have to take you up on that offer.”

I straddle his waist and pull his shirt over my head. “It’s my turn to be in control,” I purr. He licks his lips and I’m glad I’m not the only one that can’t get enough.

His chiseled chest is as smooth as silk and I lean forward to run my tongue over his rippling abs. His muscles tense beneath my and I smile when he moans as I jerk my hips against his. I swirl my tongue around his nipple before moving up to leave my own mark on his neck. The arch between my legs intensifies when he moans and I know if I don’t have him now I’ll explode.

I rise off his hips and slide on his erection, moaning as his length stretches me to my limit. I lift off him as he pulls his hips back. We pound into each other hard and fast and soon, we’re both screaming out in pleasure.

I lay spent and sated across his chest and I tuck my head comfortably under his chin.

I sigh in content as I drift off to sleep.

TBC……….
Be at Peace MJ
sweetbrowneyes
Addicted Roswellian

Post by sweetbrowneyes »

<center>Chapter 3</center>

Liz

I awake in a strange room, in a stranger bed and a stranger’s arms. I see dark chocolate hair resting on the pillow next to me and I smile, the memories of last night coming back to me.

I glance at the clock beside the bed and the blaring red lights say it’s four in the morning. I smile devilishly and turn hungry eyes to Max who is sill sleeping peacefully, a soft snore emitting from his parted lips.

I’ve never been so pleased, or sore in my life. But I still want more.

I start my assault at his belly button and moving up his naked chest. He shifts but doesn’t wake up when I swirl my tongue around his nipple.

I feel him stirring to life, his arousal pressing against my stomach as I move up his body. He lets out a soft moan and I smile.

I reach his broad shoulders, sinking my teeth into his tan skin as I grind into him. Even in sleep, his hips move along with mine in a steady rhythm.

I finally work my way up to those delicious lips of his and I grasp his face between my hands, letting my eyes wonder over his long lashes resting on his cheeks and his strong jaw line before I seek out his mouth.

He’s slow to respond, but as he comes into wakefulness, his arms embrace me as he kisses me back eagerly.

I pull back and gaze into his dazed eyes. I can tell he’s still half asleep. “Glad you’re awake. I might’ve had to have the fun all by myself,” I purr.

He blinks, his sleepy mind still slow, but his eyes brighten the minute he realizes what I’m suggesting and before I know it, I’m on my back, pinned to the mattress and at his mercy.

“You started without me,” he growled. “See that’s not fair.” His eyes darken dramatically and I shiver underneath him. I want him so bad I can’t stand it and I clamp my hand behind his neck to pull him toward me. He relents and leans forward, his lips moving toward my neck which is already covered with his marks. I close my eyes in sweet anticipation.

“You should always play fair Liz.”

He positions himself between my legs and hovers just above my center. I whimper, desperately wanting him to pound into me. This is what I get so trying to tease him.

“Max please,” I moan as he nips at my neck. I feel him smile against me.

Grabbing his ass, I growl and push him onto me. He stretches me to my limit before pulling out and hammering into me again. He squeezes my breasts and my nails dig into his back. I scream out in pleasure as I near my peak.

He reaches between us and brushes his fingers against my clit.

“Oh God!” I moan. He pleasures me until I explode and it’s not long before he follows.

He collapses on top of me. “Wow,” I breathe.

“Ditto.”

I waltz into the parlor, humming a soft tune. I see Maria is already here and I float towards her.

“Hey Ria.”

She looks at me with a curious eye. “I take it from the turtle neck and dopey grin that you landed that guy I saw you leaving with.”

My smile brightens as she looks at me disapprovingly. “Oh come on Maria. Lighten up.” She rolls her eyes and I smile mischievously. “You have any cover up. I kinda ran out.”

She takes my hand and pulls me towards the back. “Liz, have you forgotten about your boyfriend?” I wince. “He was that good?”

Yeah he was. He was so good he made me forget all about my loving boyfriend in Washington that I just thought of until now.

“Damn! Mind if I have a crack at him?” I glare at her and she immediately shuts up.

We head into the bathroom and I pull off my turtle neck and tilt my head so that Maria can cover up my hickeys. She gasps when she sees them all and I smile at the memory. I hope he calls soon.

“Liz, how could you sleep with someone else while you’re involved with Sean?”

I sigh. “We’ve only been together for about a month and I’m going to break up with him anyway. I can’t stand this long distance thing. I want to be free to date and or sleep with other people.”

She rolls her eyes. “Well looks like you’ve already accomplished that,” she deadpans.

“Maria I never get to see him. When I call him he’s never there and he never calls me. I like him, but I need attention.”

Maria finishes and I look in the mirror and admire her work. I seriously love Maria. Why she puts up with me is beyond my knowledge, but I’m glad she does because I don’t know where I would be without my best friend.

“I’m capable of a real relationship right?” I frown, remembering that I’ve never really been in a real relationship until Sean, but that’s long distance. I’ve never actually dated anyone. I’ve anyways gone straight to the sex.

“Maria, do you think I’m a slut?” I blurt out.

“What? No…. I mean… yeah. Sort of.” I frown. “I mean, you’ve never cheated, until now. But you have a lot of sex… with a lot of guys. I guess you’re more of a flirt and a tease, than an all out slut. You don’t sleep with every walking dick.”

“Maria, that doesn’t help.” I gasp when a thought comes to me. “Do you think Max thinks I’m a slut?”

She raises her eyebrow. “And you care what he thinks because…?” I frown, not understanding what she’s talking about. “Liz, he was just a one night stand. You’ll probably never see him again.”

“Maria, we’re in Roswell,” I say flatly.

“Okay, so you’ll see him again, but who cares what he thinks.”

I nod. She’s right. But I still hope he calls soon.

“I need to go to Washington to see Sean and end this.”

“Babe, you know I’m behind you with everything you do, but are you sure?”

I nod. Besides, if I don’t have Sean tying me down, maybe I can have time with Max without the guilt.

“Can you handle the parlor for a day or two?”

“Of course petunia. You do what you have to do.”

I smile and embrace my best friend.

“Did I mention Max is a fucking God in the sack?” I squeal. “I’m going to be walking funny for days.”

“Liz!” I laugh at Maria’s surprised look.

I know I have to break it off with Sean, but in the meantime, I’m waiting for my stallion to call.

Max

I awake hours later, sore in places I never knew could be sore before. I find myself alone and surprisingly I’m disappointed because I wish Liz would’ve stayed. But my disappointment is short lived when I notice the pair of white lacy panties and a folded piece of paper sitting on the nightstand.

I smile and grab the paper.

Max,

I had a great time last night. Call me sometime.

XOXO
Liz

I stare at the number she left and I fight to urge to pick up the phone and call her right now. I don’t know what’s gotten into me. I’ve never done it that many times with a one night stand before. I’ve never really had many one night stands. But for some reason, Liz was different and I can’t wait to see her again.

I crawl out of bed, groaning when my muscles protest against the movement. I head into the bathroom and take the hottest shower I can stand.

I fix breakfast, about a dozen pancakes and eggs, topped off with beer. I know they’ll be here soon.

I pick up my clothes that were left scattered around the living room and just as I drop them into the hamper, my door flings open and Michael and Kyle fly in.

I knew it.

“Breakfast is in the kitchen guys,” I say.

They rush into the kitchen and I follow, rolling my eyes at their antics. It’s a shame that these grown men don’t know how to cook.

Just as I get settled at the table, my doorbell rings. “I’ll get it,” Kyle says, his mouth full of pancakes.

“You know Maxwell,” Michael starts. I roll my eyes and wait for whatever misconstrued logic he has to say. “I think chicks have some sort of ESPN…”

“ESP,” I correct, though he ignores me.

“… thing when they look at you and they know you know how to cook. That’s why they go after you cause I know it sure as hell it ain’t your looks.”

I stare at him dumbfounded. “You’re a fucking dumbass, you know that?”

He flips me off just as Kyle returns. “Look who finally got out of the ice queen’s claws,” Kyle announces as he and Alex come in the kitchen.

“Hey guys,” he says as he heads straight to the counter and serves himself a plate.

“Where the hell were you yesterday when we were carrying Max’s thousands of suitcases up here?” Michael says.

“We took Rose to see the Dora the Explorer show. You know, swiper no swiping!”

“Alex you desperately need to spend more time with us,” Kyle comments.

Alex used to be apart of our close knit group, and he still is, but once my older sister, better known as the ice queen, got a hold of him, we never saw him as much. We tease him about her keeping him locked up in her underground caves.

“Max you really need to do something about your sister,” Michael says. “Haven’t you ever thought of getting rid of her?”

“They already had her by the time I came. They couldn’t just send her back,” I joke.

“Hey, leave my beautiful wife alone,” Alex says. “I can leave the house when ever I damn well feel like it… or when it’s convenient for her.” He takes a seat at the table with a plate full of pancakes dripping in syrup. For a small guy, Alex can pack away a few pounds of food.

“Whoa!!”

I frown. “What?”

“What have you been up to with all those scratches on your back Max?” Shit! I completely forgot about that. “Somebody got laid,” Alex sings as I head into my bedroom to get a shirt.

“So is this the same girl you ditched us for last night?”

“Who is it?” Alex asks.

“Her name’s Liz and we met at the Soap Factory last night.”

“And by the looks of it, you scored,” Michael says with a cheesy grin. “Was she any good?”

“I’m not talking about this.”

They all smirk. “You fucked her brains out,” Kyle concludes.

I smile into my beer bottle. I can’t wait to see her again.

“So Alex, there are really only two reasons why you’re over here,” I say to him. “One, you’re in the dog house with my sister and she kicked you out, or two, Isabel needs something and she sent you to do her dirty work.”

“Damn you’re good,” he says.

“Which one is it?”

“Both actually. Isabel and I are leaving in a few days, for a vacation and we desperately need Rose’s favorite, loving and completely kind hearted uncle to baby-sit. Rose specifically asked for you.”

I love babysitting Roselyn even though I’ve only gotten to do it a few times since I’ve been gone. She’s only two, but we have a connection.

“I can’t. I have to work. Ask my mom though. I think she’s on vacation this week though.” Alex nods.

“And what’d you do to get kicked out of the house?” Michael asks.

“Did you look at another woman? Cause woman are always so uptight about that. I swear Tess…”

“Kyle you practically make out with women in front of Tess. I don’t know why she won’t dump your ass,” Alex comments.

“Because I’m the man!” he gloats.

“Anyway, I gave Rose a small piece of my candy bar and she got so hyper, she wouldn’t go to sleep until about two this morning. So Isabel says if she sees my face this morning, she’d rip it off. I like my face so here I am.”

“Niiice.”

The doorbell rings again and I get up to answer it. “Sean!!”

“What? We share a dorm room for a year and an apartment for three and I can’t get a hug?” he says.

I snap out of my shock of seeing Sean Morris, my best friend from college, and pull him into a brotherly hug.

I step aside and let him in before we head into the kitchen. “Hey guys,” he greets them.

“Sean what the fuck are you doing in Roswell?” Michael says as he pulls him into a hug. When the guys used to visit me at Northwestern, we’d all go out. Sean’s a Michael, Kyle and Alex rolled up in one and that’s what I needed while I was away.

“I thought you were in Washington writing for that paper,” Kyle says.

Sean serves himself a plate and joins us at the table. “I was. I am. I’m just here on vacation and to she my girl, Beth.”

“Who’s this Beth? You never told me about her,” I say.

“Well we’ve only been together for a month and we’re doing the long distance thing. I came down here to surprise her and I thought I’d stop by here while she’s a work,” he explained.

“How long you down here for?”

“A week,” he says. “We need to get together and do some shit. Show me the hot spots of Roswell.”

I smile. “Definitely.”

Liz

Fishing my keys out of my purse, I jump back in shock when the door swings open and standing before me, with the widest smile is Sean.

“Oh my God!” I shrieked. What the hell is he doing in Roswell, in my apartment nonetheless?

“What kind of greeting is that girly? Get over here!” He pulls me into his arms and presses his lips to mine. I stiffly respond.

“What are you doing here?”

He smiles and pulls me inside, towards the couch. “I’ve been busy with the paper and all that and I haven’t been able to talk to you so I wanted to surprise you.”

I blink, still in shock that he’s here. “How’d you get in here?”

“Maria.”

I’ll fucking murder her!

“Wow! I was just going to book a flight to come and see you,” I say. I forget to mention the reason for my visit.

“Really? Great minds think alike huh?”

I laugh. “Yeah. I guess they do.”

We spend an hour catching up and making out. There are so many opportunities to break up with him, but I don’t know how. He flew all this way to see me and I can’t just dump him.

It’s been two days since Sean arrived. I haven’t spent much time with him since I have to work and we’re really busy doing the summer months, at least that’s what I tell him. It’s not a complete lie because most of the time I am working, but the other times, I’m avoiding him even though he’s staying with me.

I know I need to set things straight with him. I can’t keep leading him on and the guilt that I cheated on him is weighing down on me. But I don’t know how to break it to him.

We’re lying on the couch watching some stupid movie he picked out. He’s half asleep when the phone rings and I get up to answer it.

“Hello?”

“Hey beautiful.”

My heart flips at the sound of his familiar voice and I glance at Sean before I head into the other room.

“Hey sexy.”

“I think you left something of yours over here. You might want to come and pick it up.”

I smile. I know he’s talking about my panties I purposely left behind.

This is so wrong, but I can’t stop myself. “I’m on my way. Get ready for me.”

“You know I will.” He gives me his address and we hang up. I put on Max’s shirt I took, grab a change of clothes and head into the living room.

“Sean.” I tap him on his shoulder and he jerks awake.

“What is it babe?” he asks sleepily. He pulls me over the back of the couch so that I’m lying on top of him. He smiles and brushes his lips with mine. I feel none of the sparks I felt when I was with Max. And I hope he doesn’t smell Max’s scent on this shirt.

“I need to go over to Maria’s.”

“Why? What’s wrong?”

“She’s just having girl problems. I might be there all night and I’ll just leave from there and go to work in the morning.”

“Babe, am I ever going to see you at all?”

I sigh. “I know. I’m sorry, but she really needs me. You’ll be fine here won’t you?”

He’s silent for awhile before he smiles and kisses my lips. “Go. Go take care of your friend. But tomorrow night, you’re mine.”

I smile and kiss his cheek and soon I’m out the door.

TBC………
Be at Peace MJ
sweetbrowneyes
Addicted Roswellian

Post by sweetbrowneyes »

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I hope you enjoy! :wink:

<center>Chapter 4</center>

Liz

My heart jumps when I hear the lock clicking on the other side of the door and I rush to make sure I look okay. I quickly run my fingers through my hair and take a deep breath before the door swings open and I find him standing there in all his handsome glory.

The butterflies go wild in my stomach as my heart thumps against my chest. He is so gorgeous.

I calm myself enough to speak. “Two days. I was starting to think you forgot about me,” I say with a slight pout.

“Well that’s damn near impossible.” He wraps his arms around me and pulls me inside, kicking the door closed as we move.

“Mmm what smells so good?” I say as he kisses his way down my neck.

“Dinner…” he whispers against my lips. “Chicken Parmigiana.”

“Very impressive: a lawyer and a cook. I might just have to keep you around,” I say with a smirk.

“I’m going to hold you to that.” I smile, my legs weakening when he winks. I let him guide me to the couch. “Dinner will be ready in about ten minutes. In the mean time…” he pulls me onto his lap and runs his hands up my thighs.

I smirk when his wide eyes shoot up to meet mine. He must’ve realized I wasn’t wearing any underwear.

“Surprise,” I purr. He groans and my eyes are drawn to his ears. Its funny I never noticed them before considering they’re a little big. But they are sexy the more I look at them and I lean in to nibble on them.

“Baby,” he moans as I grind into him. I feel that familiar, insatiable ache between my legs and I have to have him now. “Liz, dinner’s gonna burn.”

“Then let’s make this quick,” I murmur.

He doesn’t argue with me and I slide my hands down his chest and quickly tug his shirt up and over his head. I crash my lips to his as my hands work on the button of his jeans.

“Lift up,” I tell him.

He lifts his hips so I can slide his jeans down his legs. His erection springs free and I can’t wait for him to be inside me again.

He grabs me around my waist and I moan out loud as I slam into him. Thank God for skirts.

“Shit,” he grunts. I rise above his hips before I pound into him hard and it’s not long before both of us explode in ecstasy.

I collapse against him as I gasp for air. I don’t think I’ll ever get enough of this man and what he does to me.

“Hi,” he laughs when he catches his breath.

“Hi.”

I whine in protest when he pulls out of me. “Baby, we’ll have more of that later. But now, I need to go get dinner before it burns.”

He kisses me once more and I slyly slip my tongue against his, trying to seduce him back into my arms. It works until the timer on the oven chimes and he pulls away. I watch with a pout as he pulls up his jeans before heading shirtless into the kitchen.

As he checks on dinner, I freshen up in the bathroom. He goes in after I’m done and while he’s in there, I remember to call Maria.

I retrieve my cell phone from my purse. “Hello?”

“Hey Ria, it’s me. I need you to cover for me,” I whisper as I glance back towards the bathroom.

“What for? Where are you?”

“I’m at Max’s. He called and wanted me to come over. I told Sean I was with you.” I hear her sighing on the other end. “Look Maria please, just cover for me if he calls over there. And before you tell me what I’m doing is wrong, I know that already. I’m just… I haven’t gotten around to breaking it off with Sean yet.”

“Yeah because you’ve been avoiding him ever since he got here. Don’t you think he’s going to start getting suspicious?”

“I know,” I hiss as I glance toward the bathroom. “Maria please? Just for this one night… and maybe tomorrow. I told him that I was leaving from your place to go straight to work.”

“But you’re off tomorrow.”

I smirk wickedly. “I know.”

“Okay,” she sighed.

“Thanks Ria, Love you I gotta go.”

“Have fun babe.” I hang up, tossing the phone back into my purse just as Max returns from the bathroom.

“Ready to eat?” He holds out his hand for me to take which I accept without hesitation.

He pulls out my chair for me and I gracefully slide into the seat. “Thank you,” I giggle. A guy has never pulled the chair out for me before let alone cooked for me. Not even Sean.

“My pleasure,” he says, in a horrible British accent. I roll my eyes as he bows in front of me.

He places a steaming plate in front of me, the smell of the meal floating up to my nose and my mouth is practically watering now.

I take a small bite and moan in satisfaction.

“You know, it’s going to be so hard to eat while you’re over there with no underwear on and moaning like you’re having an orgasm,” he says. “Pun intended.” He slides into the chair next to mine, just close enough for me to slap his arm for that comment.

I laugh. “Max this is good,” I say as I eat another fork-full. “Where did you learn to cook like this?”

“My mom.” He gives me and cheesy smile and I laugh.

“So I have a mama’s boy on my hands?” I tease.

“You could say that.” He shrugs.

“So that’s why you’re such a gentleman. Well, other than the time you squeezed my ass the night we met and you didn’t even know my name yet…”

“Yeah but in my defense you were asking for it. You were the one putting your breast on my arm first.”

I raise a questioning eyebrow. “Are you complaining?”

“Oh not at all,” he says. “My mommy always says that you have to treat a woman with respect, but when their breasts are on your arm, its okay to grab a little ass.”

I almost choke on my wine. I manage to swallow it down before I laugh. “Did your mother actually say that?”

He scrunches up his nose. “Nah. But it’s a good philosophy. Don’t you think?”

I nod. “I agree with it.”

Max

I smile as she finishes telling me about how he mom had a hissy fit when she told her parents that she was moving to Roswell with her best friend.

“My mom was the same way when I chose to go to Northwestern instead of UNM. The thought of one of her babies living farther than down the street from her terrified her.”

She laughs. I really like it when she laughs. I watch her as she takes a sip of her wine and I can’t get over how beautiful she is.

“What?” she says when she finds me staring. To my surprise, she blushes. I find myself even more spellbound.

I shrug. “You just look sexy in my shirt.”

“So you noticed, huh?”

I wink. She bites her lip her eyes following me as I stand and start to clear the table.

“Why don’t I help you with that?” She jumps to my aid, deliberately brushing against me as she takes the empty plates from my hands. I catch her impish look and I immediately grow hard.

My eyes follow her as she glides to the dishwasher, bending low to load the plates and giving me a nice view of her naked backside. My throat is suddenly dry and I reach for the nearest glass of wine.

“You have any Cascade?”

“Bottom cabinet,” I squeak. I clear my throat, but can’t help but gawk at her creamy thighs when she bends over once more.

I barely hang on to my control to keep my hands to myself as she brushes against me once more. I notice the top buttons of my shirt she’s wearing have coincidently come undone and I have the perfect view of her naked breasts.

She packs up the leftovers and sways over to the fridge. The way her hips move hypnotizes me; the next thing I know, I have her pinned against the fridge, the plastic container of Chicken Parmigiana lying forgotten on the floor.

My lips are on hers, nipping roughly as she fumbles with the buckle of my jeans.

My jeans fall down my legs and I shrug them away.

“Bedroom,” she moans against me.

“I’m not to going to make it,” I grunt. A scream is caught in her throat as I hoist her up, her legs wrapping around my waist as I enter her. “But we can go in there next.”

I feel intense pleasure as I move within her. It doesn’t take much to send me over. She follows quickly after.

She slides to her feet and I lean heavily against her, burying my face in her neck.

Her arms drape around my neck and her fingers comb through my hair. She surprises me when she starts to laugh.

“I must say I’ve never done it against the fridge before.”

I press my lips to her shoulder before I pull away. After I put the container of leftovers in the fridge, I lead her into the bedroom.

I let her know it’s not fair she somewhat fully clothed while I’m naked and she lets me undress her before we climb into bed.

“I’m glad you’re here,” I tell her as she lays her head in the crook of my arm.

“I’m glad I’m here too.” She smiles, her eyes twinkling.

“And I don’t just say that cause I seem to have a hard time keeping my dick in my pants... but…”

She laughs and brushes back my hair. “I know. Me too.”

Liz

“Not that I’m complaining or anything, but why, out of all places in America, did you decide to come to Roswell?” he laughs. “I remember you told me that you and your friend came here.”

“Yeah,” I giggle. “Well she has family done here. During high school, she and her mom were going to move down here, but Maria didn’t want to switch high schools so she let her stay with us. And after high school, we came here.”

“Even though I grew up here, it’s so surreal being back. You know, with all the alien themed shit.” He rolls his eyes and I laugh.

“I’ve been here six years and it still boggles my mind. I mean, have you seen that one place… oh what is it called?...”

“UFO Center?”

“Yeah! God!” He laughs as he sifts his fingers through my hair.

“I used to work there.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. All through high school. And I would’ve become manager, but I showed up drunk one night and did some inappropriate things with the displays and got demoted. Don’t ask.”

I laugh. “I’ve never been in there before.”

“Well I’ll have to take you sometime.” His eyes twinkle and I’m totally entranced by him.

I nod as I pull my lip between my teeth. “Okay.”

“You know, you have really beautiful eyes,” he says.

I blush in surprise, before I regain control. “You’ve already been in my pants. No need to sweet talk me now,” I tease.

He smiles as he pulls me over his chest. His lips touch mine as he enters me. But this time is different. It’s slow and tantalizing. I’ve never experienced passion and intensity like I have with him. The feeling is wonderfully strange as he slowly thrusts into me, taking his time to kiss every inch of me.

Once we’re done, we start all over again in what turns out to be the most blissful night of my life.

TBC……..
Be at Peace MJ
sweetbrowneyes
Addicted Roswellian

Post by sweetbrowneyes »

Hey all! Thanks for the all the feedback. I’m glad you’re enjoying the M/L lovin’. :lol: Just to let you know if you're interested, I’m doing an author’s chat Friday, July 29th at 7pm EST at Dreaming Among Stars. Check it out! I hope to see you there! :wink:

Now for the new part. Enjoy.

<center>Chapter 5</center>

Liz

I awake when I realize Max isn’t beside me. After stretching my sore muscles, I roll over and smile when I see him on the floor next to the bed doing push ups.

“So I’ve discovered your secret to that body of yours,” I say.

He smiles at me and I watch his muscles flex as he works. I grab his shirt lying at the foot of the bed, pull it over my head and join him on the floor. I slide beneath him, smiling wickedly as he moves up and down.

“What are you doing?” he pants.

“Motivation.” I brush my lips against his every time he moves down.

“Why are you up so early?” I ask him between kisses.

“I couldn’t get back to sleep.” He stops and hovers above me. “Hop on my back,” he says.

I laugh. “What?”

“Hop on,” he smiles.

I shrug. I scoot from underneath him and climb onto his back, sitting Indian style.

“God, you’re not wearing any underwear,” he groans.

I laugh and hold on to the belt loop of his jeans as he starts to move up and down.

He does twenty easily and makes it to thirty five before he collapses on the floor.

“Show off,” I giggle as I kiss the back of his neck.

He smiles, rolling over and pulling me on top of him. “Gotta keep you interested.”

“Oh I’m definitely interested,” I purr as I lean into him. Immediately, my tongue seeks out his, hoping to ease some of the fire building in my chest. I feel it course through my body, all the way to my toes, to the top of my head. He pulls away, smiling as I try and shake out of my daze.

“Are you working today?” I shake my head and his smile grows wide. “Well what do you want to do today?”

I smile wickedly. “We can start with a shower.” We quickly rush into the bathroom for a shower, which takes longer than it should have before tumbling back in bed. I’ve lost count on how many times I’ve hit ecstasy with this man.

Max passes out once it’s all over and I quietly climb out of bed, throw on the change of clothes I brought and head into the kitchen

Max

I awake sometime later, unaware of when I drifted off. I find Liz no where in sight, but I hear the sounds of pots and pans clinging together in the kitchen. I step into my boxers and head into the kitchen.

The sweet smell of breakfast; eggs, bacon, pancakes, drift to my nose and I smile at the sight of Liz gracefully moving around the kitchen as she works. She’s so beautiful and I can’t take my eyes off her.

“Hey babe,” she greets warmly over her shoulder. “You’re up.”

I step behind her, wrapping my arms around her petite form. I gesture towards the breakfast she prepared. “Looks like you’ve been busy.”

“You hungry?”

She turns in my arms, and my eyes drop to her lips. “Yeah, but I don’t know if it’s for food,” I croon.

“Mmm, well we’ll just have to see what we can do about that.” I attempt to kiss her, but she pulls away. I growl in frustration. “Later.”

When she starts to back away, I pull her back, holding her close to my chest. “No. Now,” I demand.

“Max…”

“Just one kiss.” Her eyes narrow as I wiggle my eyebrows suggestively. She knows she wants to. “You can’t resist my luscious lips.”

Liz giggles and gives me a light peck. I’m very dissatisfied with that.

“One more,” I plead. She complies, definitely lingering longer than last time. Her mischievous little tongue dips past mine, tangling with it before pulling way. Chasing after her, I latch on to her lips, not ready to let go. I tighten my arm around her waist as my free hand tangles in her soft hair but somehow she manages to wiggle free from my hold.

My head is spinning. She kisses the corner of my mouth before stepping back completely. “How was that?” she asks.

It was just a kiss but I swear I felt chills running up and down my spine. It was amazingly, mind-blowing.

“One more.” She laughs as I pull her close once more.

“Max, no more,” she says, pointing a warning finger in my face. She squeals as I snap at her finger, narrowly missing her enticing skin with my teeth.

She whirls away, my hand slapping her ass before I could stop myself. “Behave,” she warns.

I pout. “You’re killing me Liz.”

She winks mischievously and I feel my groin tighten with desire. I’ve never wanted someone so much in my life.

After breakfast, we move into the living room to watch a movie. I stretch across the length of the couch and she stretches on top of me, her head neatly resting beneath my chin.

The silence is comfortable as I stroke her back, my fingers playing at the ends of her soft hair. I press my lips to the top of her head and I feel her smiling against me. It’s then that I realize I’ve never been this at ease in my life. There’s something about her that makes this feel right.

Halfway through the movie, she sits up, a soft smile gracing her lips. She leans in, her lips lazily caressing mine.

I grab a handful of her ass, a growl sounding deep in my throat. Her eyes widen, and then darken when I grind into her.

Our lips fuse together, our tongues dueling. I’ve been with plenty of women, but none of them compare to what Liz makes me feel with just a kiss and in such a short time too. It excites me and makes me want her even more.

However, our sexual haze is broken when the phone shrills on the table beside the couch.

“Fuck,” I growl.

“Ignore it.” I do as I’m told, returning my attention to her lips and it’s pretty easy to block everything out while I’m preoccupied with her.

But we’re interrupted again when my answering machine picks up the call.

“Maxwell! I know you’re there,” Michael says. “Pick up the damn phone. I’m bored as hell. It’s urgent!”

Liz giggles as she buried her face in the crook of my neck. “Friend of yours?”

I sigh. “Unfortunately.”

“Michael,” Kyle’s voice fills the silence and I roll my eyes, wondering what they’re up to. “How do you know he’s not there with that girl? You know the one that gave him the scratches.”

“Max, are you getting some ass?” Michael yells into the phone.

“And I quote from R Kelly himself ‘I don’t see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind’,” Kyle sings. I groan and Liz laughs beside me.

“Max it’s barely noon and you’re already getting sexed up?” Michael comments. “What type of horn dog…”

“Hey Max, make sure to slap that ass. And I mean slap it hard… girls like that.” I quickly reach for the phone. I can’t believe I’m sitting here listening to this with Liz right here.

“You guys are fucking idiots you know that?” I bark into the phone. I hear their laughter and I hang up before they can say anything more.

“I like them. They sound like fun,” Liz says. “I want to meet them someday.”

“Later,” I snarl, pressing my lips against hers. She whimpers at the contact.

Just as my hands wander under her shirt, I hear another annoying ring and she rises off of me. But I don’t want to let her go right now. “Ignore it.”

I pull her back to me, but she resists, reaching onto the coffee table for her purse. I quickly grab her wrist. “Liz, please!”

She laughs at my frustration. “It’ll only take a minute. Relax tiger.” She winks and that really doesn’t help the situation.

I sit up, watching her longingly as she answers her cell phone.

“Hello?... Hey Maria….”

She flips her hair over her shoulder as she talks and my eyes zero in on the creamy skin of her neck. I lick my dry lips as I drag her onto my lap, latching my mouth on her skin.

She shivers under my touch, stuttering as she tries to finish her phone conversation. I nibble on her jaw, kiss the space behind her ear. I smile when she lets out a loud moan.

“Maria, I’m a little busy right now… No I’m not having sex!”

“You will be,” I mumble against her. She covers the phone, sending me a teasing glare. Smiling innocently, I reattach my lips to her neck, easing my hand down her body. I unzip her jeans, slipping my hand inside until I feel her heat.

“Maria I’ll… Oh!” she moans as my finger brushes against her.

I smile. “You like that?” I whisper in her ear.

She drops the phone and soon, much to my pleasure, we’re entangled into a heated embrace. I can’t get enough of this girl.

Sated, and wilted with exhaustion, we collapse onto the couch, exchanging a few light kisses while we fall from our high.

I stroke the length of her back, enjoying her smooth skin under my finger tips.

“I have to go,” she breathes. “But I don’t wanna.”

I chuckle. “You don’t wanna?” I kiss her pouting lips. “Stay with me then.” I decide that I never want her to leave.

“I can’t,” she whines. Her adorableness is sexy and I have to restrain myself from taking her once more.

With great reluctance, I watch her get dressed and see her to the door. I catch her hand before she can unlock the door, pulling her flush against my chest.

“Can I see you tonight?”

She smiles and my heart flutters. “Yeah. I’d like that.”

This girl is worming herself into my heart so fast, I’m not sure I want to stop her.

Liz

I stroll into Natural Beauty, feeling light and carefree. It seems that Max does that to me and which is a feat not a lot of guys accomplish.

I greet Cathy, one of the regulars here and Natalie, who works at the front desk.

“Liz!” Maria calls as she slips from one of the rooms where she left a customer to enjoy her mud bath. “It’s about damn time you got here. I said ten minutes,” she fusses. She pulls me into our small office that we share. “That sex had better been good.”

I laugh. Nothing can ruin my mood right now especially when I know I’m going to see Max again tonight.

“Max and I did get a little carried away.”

Her gasp is overdramatic as she stumbles back. “So you were having sex when I called,” she accuses.

“No,” I drawl. “Afterwards.”

“Liz! Give me details.”

I laugh and before I give her the play by play of my night with Max. It’s the least I can do since she covered for me.

“What is he? The energizer bunny?” I smile secretly. “Does he have any friends?”

I laugh because I know she’s serious.

“Come on girl! I’m the best friend. I should reap the benefits from this little tryst of yours.”

I roll my eyes. “Well from what I know, he has two friends. I don’t know their names and I haven’t met them, but they sound cute over the phone.”

“So I’m saying,” she sings from the corner of her mouth as she bumps me with her hip, “hook me up.”

“Let me work on that.” She nods, sending me a secretive wink.

“So what are you going to do about Sean?”

“Yeah… um what were you saying on the phone again? I was a little distracted.”

“Wonder why,” she quips dryly. “Sean called here looking for you. I told him you were out running an errand.”

“Thanks. I think it’s time to end things with him.” I run a hand through my hair. I hate breaking up with guys. But it has to be done because I want Max.

I want him but not when I’m already involved with someone else. What we are not is not really defined. We’re just hanging out, having fun. But if we become more, I want to be with him and only him.

“So you’re done with the lame excuse that you feel guilty he flew all the way here?”

“It wasn’t an excuse!” Okay it was, but now it’s time to end it.

“Whatever you say Liz.”

“I mean it, next time I see Sean, I’m telling him it’s over.” I stomp my foot for emphasis. I’m determined to do this.

I return to my apartment to find Sean waiting for me. I smile, albeit guiltily. I really should have taken care of this when he came to town two days ago.

“Hey babe,” he greets me. He moves to kiss me, but I step away. I can’t lead him on anymore.

“What’s wrong?” He frowns, brushing his hands against mine in an attempt to intertwine our fingers.

“Sean, we have to talk.” I walk over to the couch and wait for him to follow.

He nods and for a second I think he already knows what I’m going to say. “And I have some bad news.”

“You go first,” I suggest.

“Well I have to go back to Washington.” He gestures to his bags which are already packed. “They moved up the deadline for my article and I have to get back. I’m sorry.” He reaches to smooth back my hair, but I dance out of his grasp.

“Beth?”

“Sean I think we should stop seeing each other,” I blurt out. I admit I feel a ton of weight lifting off me.

“What?”

“We… this long distance thing isn’t working for me. I like you but I think we’d be better off as friends.” My eyes stay glued to the floor, and I stare hard at the stain of grape juice Maria spilled when I first moved in. I never could get that stain out.

He steps towards me. I again dance out of his reach. I don’t want him to get any ideas that he can talk me out of this. “Beth, I thought things were going well.”

“It was for awhile, but I can’t do long distance. I’m sorry Sean.”

I chance a glance at him and I can see the hurt shining in his eyes. “I’m sorry too Liz. I really thought that… that we were good together.”

I say nothing. He doesn’t need to know about the handsome guy I’ve been with all last night who I’m completely smitten with.

“So this is it then huh?” I nod, watching out the corner of my eyes as he shoulders his bags. I don’t know what else to say. “Bye Beth.”

He kisses my cheek before he’s out the door,

Max

“Sean?” I step aside to let him in. “I was just about to call you. A bunch of us were going to Soap Factory. You wanna come?”

I’m feeling a little guilty that I’ve been working since he got here and the first free day I have, I spend it with Liz.

I notice his suitcase and I frown. “What?”

“Beth dumped me.” I pad into the kitchen to get both of us a beer. “She said that the long distance thing wasn’t working for her and she wants to be friends.” He pops open his beer and chugs at least half of it. I know how he feels because my luck with women, until Liz, has been disastrous. “But I think its another guy.”

I take a long swig. “That’s rough man.”

“It’s alright though. I knew I wasn’t going to get very far with her. She’s a flirt and I always thought she was looking for someone else when she was with me.”

I can tell that he’s upset but trying to hide it. “We could go put super glue in her underwear,” I suggest. I smile when I get a laugh out of him. “I still can’t believe you talked me into doing that.”

I remember back in our sophomore year at Northwestern when I was dating Sarah. I caught her cheating and Sean talked me into putting super glue in her all underwear and bras. I never saw the girl again.

“Nah. She was right though. The long distance is a bitch.” He takes another gulp. “But man was she a good fuck.”

I smile, thinking of Liz. She’s more to me than that, but I can’t get enough of her.

“Need a place to stay?” I ask, gesturing to his bags with my bottle.

“On my way to the airport. I have a deadline that I have to meet.”

I frown, sorry that I didn’t spend more time with him while he had the time. “But I didn’t get to kick your ass in basketball like I used to.” I laugh when he flips me off.

“So what’s with the dopey grin on your face?” He smirks knowingly. “I’ve seen that smile before. Who’s the girl and how many times did you fuck her?”

“Just because I met a girl doesn’t mean that we did anything,” I protest, feigning hurt.

“Yeah, but that smile doesn’t lie. Was she any good?”

“Why is it that all you guys think about is the sex?”

“Max you ain’t no saint either so cut the bullshit.” I chuckle into my bottle. “You’re just as sex driven as all of us so I’m going to ask you again. Was she any good?”

“Let’s just say she’s everything I want and more.” I smile and he gets the point. “And we did it multiple times on the couch you’re sitting on.”

He calmly stands, brushing his hands on his jeans. “Well, at least one of us is getting laid.”

“Hey man, you’ll find someone right for you.”

“Yeah. Just because you’re all in pleasure town doesn’t mean everyone else will be,” he snorts.

“Hey, I’m just trying to spread the love.”

He laughs and treks over to his bags. “I gotta jet if I’m going to catch my plane.” I nod and see him to the door. “It was great seeing you man. We have to get together some other time so you can show me this new woman of yours,” he says.

“No doubt.” We embrace and I watch him head towards the elevator before I finish getting ready.

I can’t wait to see Liz again tonight.

TBC…….
Be at Peace MJ
sweetbrowneyes
Addicted Roswellian

Post by sweetbrowneyes »

Finally I'm back with a new part. Thanks for all the feedback and I hope you enjoy. :wink:

<center>Chapter 6</center>

Max

I step up to her apartment building and find her number on the panel.

Parker, L

Practically bouncing in excitement at just the thought of seeing her, I buzz her.

“I’m on my way down,” she says through the intercom.

I smile wickedly and lean into the speaker. “Oh, that sounded dirty,” I breath. “Say it again but this time, add a little moan.”

“Behave yourself Evans. Save that for later tonight,” she purrs. My lips curl into a cheesy grin and I can’t help myself.

“How about I come up there and we can start now?”

I hear a throat clearing behind me, stealing my attention from the sexy temptress on the intercom.

Of course, it would be an old lady, her brow raised in question as Liz’s dirty talk resounds around us.

The lady smirks as she steps up to the speaker. “Lizzie Parker,” she gasps, “Is that you?”

Liz’s startled yelp sounds through the speaker. “M-Mrs. Williams?”

“It’s me dear,” she drawls as she turns to look at me. “You’ve got a looker down here. Good catch.”

After she pats my cheek and pinches my ass, she unlocks the door and waltzes into the apartment, leaving me completely dumbfounded.

Liz appears in front of me moments later. “Hey.” She stands on her toes to brush her lips against mine.

I smile, but it quickly drops when I get a good look at Liz. All the blood rushes to my head… the southern most one at the sight of her. She’s wearing a simple blue jean mini skirt and white tank top. I’m thinking she forgot her bra because I’m staring at headlights. Her long russet hair is flowing around her. She’s looking completely ravishing.

“Fuck the club,” I grunt.

“Max!” She squeals when I take her hand and start in a mad rush back the apartment building. “I’m guessing this is a compliment,” she laughs. She yanks at my arm and I reluctantly stop.

I want her so bad, I’m tempted to throw a slight tantrum if I can’t have her now. “Liz I…”

“If you can get through the night, I’ll make it worth your while later.” She bats her lashes, her breasts brush against me. There goes that rush of blood again. I must say she’s not helping her case right now. “Relax tiger. You’re all mine when we get back.”

She winks and I reel in my control. I can do this.

I avoid any eye contact with her. It’s time for a subject change.

“You know, I think that old lady wanted me,” I start.

“How do you figure?”

“She pinched my ass,” I mumble.

Liz chuckles as she takes my hand and leads me towards my car. “She gets it from Mr. Williams. I swear she was a sweet old lady before they got hitched.”

I help her into the car and I silently hope that Liz and I are like that fifty years from now.

The thought makes me stop in my tracks and I have to calm myself down. I’m falling too hard too fast just like in all my other relationships. I’ll fall hard and then get dumped hard. It’s a wonder that I’m still interested in women after experiencing the shittiest relationships known to mankind.

I don’t want this to be like the others. Liz, even though we met under different circumstances and only intended to be a one night stand, I want her to be different. I feel like she is. I hope she sticks around for a while.

We make it to the Soap Factory a few minutes later. Michael, Kyle, Tess and I’m surprise to see Alex are already there.

“Hey guys.” I make quick introductions before Liz and I get a drink.

A short blonde with full ruby lips bounces towards us decked out in all red leather. Liz waves her over and I watch as Michael jaw drops open. I guess we have a match.

“Hey Maria.” The two embrace shortly before Liz returns to my side.

Maria eyes me up and down and I must admit she’s a hot little number, but I have the girl of my choice already by my side. “Wow Liz,” she bumps her hips with Liz as her eyes continue to roam over my body, “is this the guy? This is the stallion?”

Liz smiles proudly, her hand boldly dipping into my back pocket. “Yep. Ride him all ride.”

Maria looks impressed and I’m quite proud of myself that I can keep Liz interested enough that she talks about me to her friend.

Another round of introductions is made before I can finally pull Liz onto the dance floor. We dance for quite some time before we return to our friends. I pull up a chair to the table and tug Liz onto my lap.

“I think the type of dancing you two were doing should be considered illegal in a public place,” Alex quips.

“I almost lost my virginity all over again just watching you two,” Kyle quips.

“Again?” Michael snorts. “When did you lose it the first time?”

Kyle flips him off and tries to prove his manliness by planting a wet one on Tess’ lips.

Liz wiggles in my lap, her hips moving to the beat of the music. I don’t know how she expects me to survive the whole night without jumping her.

Liz

“Alex, Isabel actually let you out tonight? I’m amazed!” Max yells over the booming music.

“Funny Max. Real original. You guys keep cracking jokes about me, but one of these days you guys are going to be just as scared of your wife as I am.”

Kyle opens his mouth to protest, but Tess’ glare quickly shuts him up. Michael quickly picks up where Kyle left off. “Nah uh. I’d tell the bitch that I’m the boss and leave her ass at home. If she can’t handle that then her ass can dip.”

Maria snorts beside me. “Assuming you could get a woman.”

Max dips his head to whisper in my ear. “I definitely like Maria now.” I giggle, leaning my head back against him.

Michael jaw drops. “Excuse me?”

“You heard me.” She squares her shoulders and I know this is going to be good. “What kind of primitive thinking is that? Oh, I’m sorry, by the looks of that hair I assume you’re still stuck in caveman times.”

Michael sputters and Tess squeals in delight. “Oh, I’m really going to like you Maria.”

Michael and Maria go at it for most of the night until he finally grows a pair and pulls her onto the dance floor. They’re kissing by the end of the first song.

Alex snickers. “That’s a disaster waiting to happen.”

Hours later, everyone’s a little tipsy if not completely drunk and I’m ready to leave and be with Max. Obviously he feels the same because he clumsily jerks my chair closer to him and wraps his arm around my shoulder.

Max knocks back another shot. He reaches for another, but I deflect him. “Max, you’ve had enough.”

He simply smiles and busies himself with nipping at my ear, his warm breath making me shiver as I melt into him. His tongue darts out to taste me as he kisses along my jaw line. His eyes are glazed and I know he’s had too much to drink. His hand slips under my shirt, cupping my breast and I realize he’s even hornier when he’s wasted. I really like this guy.

Ignoring the looks from our friends, I let Max dote on me until he pulls me into his lap and slithers his hand up my skirt, his intention very clear to anyone watching.

“Max…”

“I want you,” he slurs.

I lean into him as he sucks on my neck, hopefully marking me as his.

“Hey, you two horn dogs...” Kyle calls. I whip my head in his direction, completely forgetting where I was until now. “Yeah, you’re still in a very public place.” He snorts as he rolls his eyes. “You’d think that’d get enough from sexing it up on the dance floor.”

He smiles at me, ignoring Kyle. His eyes cloud over. “I can never have enough of you baby.”

I roll my eyes. “Are you ready to get out of here?”

“I want you… now.” He pouts for added affect and lets his hand wander high on my thigh.

Soon we’re saying our goodbyes to everyone and I’m pulling a bumbling Max out of the club. He’s drunker than I thought and I slip under his arm and haul his ass out of there and into his car.

A search in his pockets for his keys escalades quickly and I wind up straddling his lap on the passenger side of his Mercedes, his jeans pooled around his ankles.

“This is the first time I ever fucked someone in a car,” he mutters between kisses. “In the front seat…. We’re steaming up the windows.

“Max, shh…”

“Liz what if we ruin my seats?”

“Max…” He’s seriously killing the mood.

“This is real leather Lizzie! Let’s get out, no leather out there,” he slurs as he points to the parking lot through the tinted windows.

“Max, why don’t we stop?”

“No! I want you.”

“Then be quiet.”

He’s clumsy in his drunken state as he continuously grinds into me and he tries to remove my panties from beneath my skirt. He mutters a string of incoherent curses, and I can’t help but think of how cute he looks as a frustrated, horny drunk.

“Liz…” he whines.

Smirking, I wiggle out of my underwear and meet his hips as he thrusts up and enters me smoothly and quickly. Only a few thrusts in and he explodes with his release, his head lolling back against the seat. I figure the alcohol inhibits his ‘special abilities’ and I finish myself off.

After much complaining on his part, I get him to put his pants back on before I stuff my panties in his pocket and speed off to my apartment.

We stagger through the door and make it to the couch before he collapses, smiling serenely as he reaches out for me.

I slide onto his lap and he nuzzles my neck with his nose.

“I like you Max,” I say, breaking the comfortable silence.

“I like you too Liz. A lot. Really a lot. An affinity a lot… more than…”

“Okay I get it Max,” I laugh. “I really like you too. More than I’ve ever liked a guy before.” I pause, pulling my bottom lip between my teeth. Why am I so nervous?

“I think it’s incredibly sexy when you do that,” he hums.

I smile. “It’s weird cause I haven’t known you that long.”

“I know.” His lips target my neck once more and tilt my head to help him along.

“What are we Max?” He stops and frowns. “I mean are we fuck buddies? Or just a one night stand that spilled over to many more nights and a few afternoons.”

“You choose to talk about this now that I’m completely wasted?”

“True, but this way I can have my way and you won’t put up too much of a fight,” I tease.

“Hmm.”

“What do you want us to be Max?”

He swallows thickly as he blinks heavily. I know he’s close to passing out. “I thought this was just going to be a one night stand, but I can’t seem to get enough of you. And I’m not just talking sexually.”

“Though that part is not in the lacking,” I giggle.

“I agree. I want more. I want… you.”

My heart flutters wildly in my chest as I gape at this beautifully handsome man beside me. I can’t help the bright smile that spreads across my lips.

“I want that too…” His smile matches mine. “So you’re officially my boy toy huh?”

“Yep. Do me what with you will.” He frowns. “I think that made sense.”

“You are too cute.”

He groans. “I think I’m going to puke,” he mumbles out of the blue.

“That’s sexy.”

“Isn’t it?” He gets up and tottering on his feet. He makes it to the hall before he grabs onto the wall for balance. I help him the rest of the way into the bathroom and he crumples in front of the toilet.

I kneel beside him, rubbing his back as he heaves. When he finishes, I give him a glass of water and a mint before I strip him to his boxers and help him into bed.

“I’m sorry Liz,” he mumbles as I climb in beside him.

“What?”

He scoots closer, resting his head on my chest.

“I didn’t mean to drink so much. I had other plans for tonight other than having my head stuck in the toilet. I wanted to fuck you so…”

I groan. “Okay Max. I get it. Just rest now. You can make it up to me in the morning.”

I brush back his hair as he closes his eyes. I’ve admitted that I really like Max, but I find it so amazing how fast he’s getting to me. In a few days he’s managed to keep me thinking about him day and night and I’ve never felt like this about anyone.

I press my lips against his forehead as he slips into slumber and I wonder if it’s too early to fall. If so, I don’t think I can stop myself if I wanted to try.

TBC……..
Be at Peace MJ
sweetbrowneyes
Addicted Roswellian

Post by sweetbrowneyes »

Sorry. :oops: It took me awhile but I finally got this written. I hope you enjoy! :wink:

<center>Chapter 7</center>

Liz

I roll over, finding the space where Max was occupying earlier empty. I frown in confusion until I hear him throwing up in the bathroom.

Throwing back the covers, I climb out of bed and make my way into the bathroom.

“Max?” He’s got his head in the toilet and I immediately kneel by his side. “Those shots are kicking your ass huh?” I tease.

“Where’s the support?” he manages to rumble before the retching begins again.

“I am supporting. I’m just trying to make light of the situation.”

“You’re humor is greatly appreciated, but it’s not helping,” he growls and I gets the point

“Wow, you’re a grumpy drunk.” I rub his back, wincing as he continues to heave. I don’t like to see him this sick. “Are you alright?”

“Yeah. The nausea started to slow after I threw up all my insides.”

I smile as I lean my head against his back. “I thought humor wasn’t helping.”

He groans in response. When he finishes, I leave to get him a glass of water. He drinks it in one gulp before he looks me up and down.

“Are you wearing underwear?”

I sputter with laughter. “What does that have to do with anything?”

“Come on. Are you?”

I smile. How is it that he’s even adorable after puking his guts out? “Yes.”

“Want me to help you out of them?” he purrs.

He leans in close, but I back away and retrieve an extra toothbrush I keep in my drawer. “Maybe after you brush.”

He grins and brushes quickly before we head back into the bedroom. Before we can do anything, he passes out. I sigh and cuddle close to him before I drift off along side him.

“Hey Maria.” I smile at my best friend and step aside to let her in.

“You look happy. Did Max treat you well last night?”

I smile as my mind drifts to the god still sleeping in my room. I still can’t believe I like him as much as I do in such a short time. This has never happened to me before.

Maria smirks, catching the dreamy look on my face. “I’ll take that as a yes.”

I lead her into through the living room and into the kitchen. “So what happened between you and Michael? You two looked cozy on the dance floor.” She’s frowning even before I finish talking.

“That asshole. I swear if Max is anything like him, you need to get rid of him now. Do you know what he told me?”

I grab the milk from the refrigerator. “What?”

“Okay we leave the club and head back to his place. We’re having fun until we get on the topic of marriage and commitment. Then he says that women shouldn’t own their own shops and they need to be at home cleaning and cooking while the men go out and do the work.”

I grab a bowl and some cereal and sit at the table with her. “Did you hit him?” She growls and I groan. “Maria!”

“What? He deserved it. He said that when he gets married, his woman is going to know whose boss. So I clocked him one to let him know that all women aren’t just going to lie down and take his shit.”

“So what did he do?”

“Nothing. But I’ll see him tonight. We have a date.”

I nearly spit out my cereal. I’ll never understand Maria. “I thought you said he was an asshole.”

“Yeah well, he just needs a real woman to teach him how to act.” She juts her nose high in the air and I have no doubt that Maria is the right person for the job. “I’ll whip him into shape.”

I applaud her just as I hear a load groan coming from the bedroom. Max is up and I know he has one hell of a hangover.

Shooting a look at Maria, I quickly head into the bedroom. “Hey babe. How are you feeling?” I receive a grunt in answer as I slid next to him.

He opens his eyes to small slits before closing them again. “Like my head is in a vice,” he rasps.

Maria appears in the doorway with a small smirk on her lips. “Well hello sexy,” Maria purrs as she looks him up and down. Max waves and I shoot a warning glare her way. He’s all mine.

“Do you have any aspirin?” he whispers as he squints against the light of the sun shining in through the window.

After pressing my lips to his temple, I bring him some aspirin and a glass of water. He smiles gratefully and shoves the pill in his mouth.

“Wild night, huh Max?” Maria teases.

“I wouldn’t remember.” His eye droop half close and I feel so sorry for him.

He gestures to Maria. “I saw you with Michael. How did you two get off? And before you answer that, I’m sorry for anything stupid he did. He was dropped on his head multiple times as a baby and a couple of days ago when Kyle kick dropped him.”

Maria scoffs and I giggle as I brush back Max’s hair.

“Just know that your friend is in for the experience of a lifetime,” quips as she backs out of the room. “I’ll see you two later. Don’t break the bed. It’s only made of metal!” she calls.

I laugh and Max groans, burying his flushed face in my stomach.

“How’s my boy toy doing?”

He looks up and gives me a strange look “Boy toy?”

I smile widely. “Yeah. We talked about it last night.”

His eyes narrow and I smile innocently. “Did you take advantage of me?” he asks.

“Yep,” I answer happily. “We had quite a time in the front seat of your car”

“The front seat of my car? So I’m your boy toy now?”

“Yeah.”

“So this means I belong only to you?”

“Right.”

“And you only belong to me?”

“Yeah,” I sigh. He smiles and my heart completely melts. I have no idea why this guy makes me feel the way I do, but I don’t want it to stop and I plan on holding on to him for as long as I can.

Max

I sigh as I glance at the clock for what seems like the millionth time this second. Its ten minutes to six. Ten minutes before I‘m free to see my girl. Ten torturous minutes before she’s in my arms and I can relax.

We’ve officially been together for over three weeks now, but every time I see her, it’s like I want her more.

“Screw this.” I pack up my briefcase and hurry out of my office as fast as I can. I brush pass my father on my way to the door. He gives me a funny look, then smiles when he realizes where I’m headed. He’s used to this by now. Everyone knows that it’s damn near impossible to stay away from her for too long.

She’s like a drug and I’m completely and happily addicted to her, which leaves me to believe that I’m falling too fast for my own good. I’m already thinking I’m in love with her and we’ve barely known each other a month.

I shake out of my thoughts and focus on getting to her as fast as I can. She got off of work at four and I know she there waiting for me.

After she buzzes me in, I hop onto an elevator and sprint down the hall. As soon as she opens her door, my lips meet hers, my tongue immediately snaking out to taste her. I can’t believe how addicted I am to this woman, but I can’t stop myself and I don’t want to.

“You’re here early,” she sighs as I kick the door close behind me.

I press her against her door, trapping her there when I place my hands beside her head. “Are you complaining?”

Her little hands disappear into my pants, her fingers cupping my stiff shaft. I guess that answers my question.

I hoist her into my arms, her trim legs wrapping around my waist as I carry her to the couch. We collapse in a tangled mass, and I grasp at any article of clothing I can get my hands on, desperate to feel her and be inside her again.

I grasp at her shirt, pulling it over her head before I snatch her shorts and panties down her legs. I still can’t get over how beautiful she is.

With a smug smile, she flips me on my back, and I gladly let her have control. It’s not long before my boxers disappear and she drives me wild with her tongue and hot little hands. I nearly go mad when she wraps her lips around my straining arousal, pleasuring me until I violently explode.

I return the favor, kissing my way down her body and making sure not to miss any part of her enticing skin. She’s already ready for me when I reach her most intimate place. I make her scream when I taunt her with my tongue and finally she comes into my mouth and I gladly lap her up.

She barely has time to rest before I’m thrusting into her with long steady strides. We hit our climax together, withering with our release.

“Hi,” I breathe once I catch my breath.

She laughs and pinches my ass. “Hey. I was thinking that we could watch a movie tonight?” she asks.

“I had other things in mind that I wanted to do with you... or rather to you but I’ll settle for a movie for right now,” I hum.

I’m not sure what she puts in for us to watch and frankly, I don’t care. The feeling of her soft hair beneath my fingers and her warm body stretched out on top of mine distracts me and I have a hard time concentrating on the TV.

Our comfortable silence is interrupted by a knock at the door. I groan when she rolls off me. “It’s probably Maria,” she says a she gets dressed. I simply pull on my boxers and resume my position on the couch.

“How does she get up here without buzzing you?”

“I was stupid enough to give her a key.”

Liz opens the door and Maria comes barreling inside.

“Michael and I are going to the Soap Factory. You guys want to join?” She takes in the clothes thrown over the floor and me lying haphazardly on the couch.

She rolls her eyes heavenward. “I swear every time I come over here you two are at it. Geez Liz. You never did it this much with Sean.”

I frown and watch as Liz bites her lip. “Sean?”

“Maria!” Liz hisses.

Her eyes widen as she speaks to Liz out the side of her mouth as if that would suddenly not let me hear her. ”You didn’t tell him about Sean?”

“Who’s Sean?” I don’t like how cryptic Liz is being and I have a strange feeling that they’re talking about my best friend Sean. “What do you mean that you never did this, this much with him?”

“Okay Max.” Liz moves to sit beside me and take my hands in hers. “Sean is just this guy that I was seeing when we met, but it’s okay because I broke up with him that same week.”

My eyes widen. “You’re Beth?!” I can’t believe this. I’ve been sleeping with my best friend’s ex-girlfriend. I was the reason she broke up with him. I was the other guy he suspected.

“Y-You knew him?”

I yank my shirt over my head and begin to search for my pants. “Yes, he’s my best friend,” I growl, shooting her a cold look. “I mean did you even think to tell me that you had a boyfriend when I was fucking you! Shit Liz!”

I zip up my pants and step into my shoes. I simply can’t believe this.

She latches on to my arm. “Max, listen to me please. I was going to break up with him even before…”

“Liz, you cheated on my best friend. How am I supposed to believe that you won’t do it to me too?”

She’s silent, her mouth working to come up with an answer.

“Right. I’m outta here.”

“That bitch!”

“That slut!”

“That fine piece of ass. Can I have her?” I glare hard at Kyle, holding up my fork in a threat. “Hey, sorry man.”

I roll my eyes, jabbing my meatloaf violently with my fork. I told the guys a week ago what happened with Liz which is exactly how long I’ve been avoiding her. I can’t deny that I miss her because I do. But I’m not going to get hurt just because I think I love her. I’ve fallen too fast and too hard before and I’m not letting it happened again.

“Just when I think that I’ve found the one, this shit happens and I’m totally screwed.”

“Not to be the bearer of bad news, but Sean called me. He’s coming out Friday.” Michael says with a mouth full of food.

Alex cringes at Michael. “Are you going to tell him?”

I’m screwed. “I don’t know. I…” The ringing phone interrupts me. I push out of my chair and to retrieve it.

“Hello?”

There’s a slight hesitation before the voice on he other end speaks. “Hi Max.” I curse myself when my heart speeds up and the sound of her voice.

“What do you want?” I hadn’t meant for it to come out so soft, but I can’t help it. She’s called here at least ten times a day since last week and I hate to admit that I’m desperate to see her.

“Max can’t we talk? Please, I just want to see you.”

I sigh. “I know Liz. I just… you cheated on my best friend you never even told me that you had a boyfriend. I just… I just can’t deal with this right now.”

She sighs and I can hear the shakiness in her tone. “Okay Max. I just wanted you to know that I miss you.”

I hang up before I can return her words. I long for her and I know that I’m totally screwed.

I’ve been moping around the office, not even bothering to act like nothing’s wrong. I can’t believe I let another girl get her claws in me again, only to break my heart in the end. Why do I never choose the good ones?

I toss my keys and briefcase as soon as I walk through the door, not bothering to see where they land. I head into the bedroom, stripping out of my clothes and into a t-shirt and sweat pants. I head back into the living room when there is a soft knock on the door.

I swing it open, surprised to find the object of my misplaced affection standing on the other side.

“I know I’m the last person that you want to see,” she starts, “but I needed to see you. Um… can I come in?”

I know I’m hooked the second I step aside and she brushes pass me. She’s completely entrancing in her simple skirt and t-shirt. Her hair is flowing around her l just like I like it.

“Max, I can’t tell you how sorry I am. I didn’t mean to hurt you and Sean.” She steps forward, her hand coming to rest on my chest. I don’t know if she knows what she’s doing to me with that one touch. “I really like you Max...”

I step back but she matches my step, pressing herself against me. “Liz.”

“…and I know you really like me too.”

“Liz I… I can’t.” Where I got the strength to push away from her, I don’t know.

I back away until my back hits the door. “Max, just give me a chance. I have never liked a guy as much as I like you. I promise you I won’t hurt you.”

Both her hands rest on my chest before sliding down my arms and back up to wrap around my neck. This time I’m unable to pull away and she knows this. I catch her gaze, my eyes locking with hers as she leans up. Her lips brush with mine, softly at first. I weaken quickly, responding fervently.

I’m in a daze when she pulls away. It’s been one long week since I’ve tasted her and I barely hear her when she suggests that we head into my room. She guides me down the hall and soon I’m sitting on the bed.

Her hands slip under my shirt, pulling it over my head. “Liz… Liz, we can’t,” I squeak even as my hands slid underneath her shirt.

“We can,” she counters, her lips traveling over my neck.

I nod, wanting to believe her if only just for tonight. Her mouth works over me wondrously before I do the same for her. I can’t stop and I’m protesting even as I undress her. I’m weak and I know it. I’m in love even though I don’t want to be and I can’t hide it when I’m with her.

I position myself over her, gazing adoringly into her eyes. “It’s just you and me Max. I want you and no one else.”

I enter her slowly, savoring every feeling. Her slim legs wrap around my waist, her sweet tongue dances with mine. My thrusts are slow and long and I make sure to push her to her limit.

I shudder above her with my release. She follows me quickly after, choking back a scream.

I roll over to catch my breath. She strokes back my hair, her legs tangling with mine. It’s not long before we’re starting up again and it’s nice to know that I’m not the only one addicted. It’s amazing how quickly I get lost in her and I’m hoping I’m never found.

TBC………..
Be at Peace MJ
sweetbrowneyes
Addicted Roswellian

Post by sweetbrowneyes »

I'm finally back and showing off this beautiful banner lizard_queen made for me. Thanks again!

Isn't it purrty. :D Anyway here's the next part. Enjoy! :wink: :D

<center>Chapter 8</center>

Liz

I awake to Max’s sturdy bicep lying underneath my cheek and his arm thrown across my back. I nuzzle my nose against the junction of his arm and shoulder and breathe in his familiar scent.

I never thought that I would be in love, but here I am, completely and unapologetically in love with Max Evans who was just supposed to be a one time thing and turned out to be the man of my dreams.

I just hope that he feels the same about me. I know he weakened last night. I knew exactly what buttons to push to get him to cave. But now that its morning, I wonder if he’ll decide that he doesn’t want to continue with what we have and just the thought terrifies me. The fact that I’m terrified scares me even more.

No man has ever made me feel the way Max does when he looks at me and that amazes me.

I softly touch my lips to his. His arms tighten around me and it takes him awhile to respond as he comes awake. I drag my lips away just as his eyes blink open.

“Max.” He mumbles unintelligibly and nuzzles his face against his pillow. I smile brightly when his eyes meet mine. “Morning.”

“Morning,” he responds softly.

I bury my fingers in his hair. He flinches but doesn’t pull away. “Are we okay?”

He shrugs. “I want us to be. But I don’t know…” He unravels his arms from around me and begins to sit up.

It irritates me that he keeps avoiding me and won’t even try to work this out. “Max, will you just talk to me?”

“What do you want me to say Liz?

“I want you to talk to me. Tell me why you’re so upset. What did I do wrong?”

He rolls his eyes heaven world like it’s the most obvious thing in the world. And it probably is. “Liz you cheated on my best friend with me.”

“Max you and I was just supposed to be a one night stand. I hadn’t planned on it becoming more than that.”

“But we did Liz. The point is, is that you kept seeing me and never told me about him or vice versa.”

“Max you never asked if I had a boyfriend or not.”

He scoffs. “Excuse me then. I just assumed that since you were willing to keep coming back to me that you were single. You had him waiting for you at home while you were here with me. How can I trust you not to do the same thing to me?”

“Because there’s a difference between you and Sean. I love you. I didn’t love him.” He looks surprised and I smile as I reach for his hand. “I do love you Max. I’ve never felt this way before.”

“Liz I…” He shakes his head, his mouth opening and closing but no words come out.

“Look I know you’re upset with me but… I was wrong in waiting to break up with him. I led him on and saw you while he was here and I can’t tell you how sorry I am about that. But I never meant to hurt you or Sean.” He drops his gaze and I crawl into his lap, straddling his thighs, my hands cupping his face.

“Aren’t we good together? Don’t you feel what’s between us? Max I never meant to fall for you, but I did and now I want to be with you and only you.”

I’m hoping I get through to him because I’m out of ideas. I’ve never been in this situation before and I don’t know how to come back from this.

I stroke his cheek with the pad of my thumb, hoping that he’d see that what I’m saying is the truth. “I love you Max.”

{i]Max{/i]

Hearing her say that she loved me almost does me in. But I know better. Women have always found ways to wrap me around their finger. I fall too easily and too quickly, but with Liz, I thought it would be different. It has to be different. Just after a few weeks of knowing her, I feel for her more than those other girls.

“I miss you Max.”

“I miss you too.” The words slip out faster than I can stop them.

“Can we work this out?”

“I want to Liz but I…” Sighing in defeat, I lay back against the pillows.

Still straddling my thighs, she smiles sadly, her eyes are glistening and I’ve never seen her like this before. She never struck me as the kind of girl that would cry over a guy and being the one to cause those tears breaks my heart.

I pull her down to stretch over me, her head tucked comfortably beneath my chin. I’m so tempted to tell her that I love her and just forget about everything. Why am I so weak when it comes to her?

“Liz you scare me.”

She crosses her arms over my chest and rests her chin on her arms. “What do you mean?”

“You said that you and Sean weren’t serious when we met and that you were planning on breaking up with him, but I’ve been cheated on before. And regardless of the situation, it hurts. I’ve had my heart stomped on before Liz and with you… with my feelings for you… you have the power to destroy me.”

She cups my face in her hands as I wrap my arms around her slim waist. “I’m sorry that those girls broke your heart and didn’t see what a great guy they had, but I do. I see you Max and I know that if you just give me a chance… we can be good together.” Her soft lips brush against mine in the lightest of touches.

I slip my fingers through her soft hair. “I just… I want to be with you. I’m just…”

“Scared.” I nod, relieved that she understands.

Silence follows but we don’t make any effort to break it. Instead, I stroke my fingers through her hair while she draws imaginary shapes on my arm with her finger.

This is what I want. I want her completely. She says that she’s different and she has a way of making me believe her though I don’t want to. I love her and I don’t think that’s going to go away. I just don’t know how to let go of the past so that I can have a future. With her.

I awake from my light doze just in time to see the back of Liz’s head as she heads out of my room, wearing only the t-shirt that I wore the night before. I wonder where she’s headed until I hear the banging that I assume is coming from the front door.

I slip on my boxers and head into the living room just as Liz swings open the door.

Liz’s surprised gasp stops me in my tracks.

“Sean?

“Beth?”

I groan when Sean swings his gaze to meet mine. “Max?” I duck my head, the guilt increasing ten-fold.

How could I have forgotten that he was coming down here today? I immediately know. The answer lies in the small woman standing at the door. She’s become such a big part of me in such a short time.

“Well isn’t this a nice twist,” Liz mumbles.

Sean steps into the apartment, his bags in hand. “Beth, what the hell are you doing here?” He takes in her state of dress, along with mine and I know this looks bad. Liz steps back, looking just as guilty as I am. “Max what the hell is going on?”

Sean advances towards me giving me no time to respond. “Are you the reason that she broke up with me?! I knew she was sneaking around. Were you fucking her while I was here!?!”

Liz steps in and I immediately know it’s a bad idea. “Sean it wasn’t like that…”

“Shit Elizabeth. Is this where you were all that time? You were fucking my best friend behind my back?!”

“Sean…”

“Liz.” She turns her wide eyes to me. “Maybe you should go.”

“But Max I…”

“Liz. Just go okay?” After moments of hesitation, she nods dejectedly and leaves the room to quickly get dressed. She comes out moments later, and strides purposely towards me. Her lips attach to mine in a kiss that leaves me swaying on my feet when she pulls away.

“I love you,” she whispers for only my ears to hear. “Remember that.” With that, she sends Sean an apologetic smile as she makes her way to the door.

As soon as the door closes, Sean turns to me with fierce eyes and I wonder how I’m going to talk my way out of this one.

“So you want to tell me why my ex was here wearing nothing but your t-shirt?” He looks surprisingly calm for a person in this situation and I gesture for him to take a seat on the couch.

“Look Sean, you know I’d never let a girl come between us. I had no idea that Liz was your Beth. When we met, we were supposed to be a one night stand, but…”

“When was this?”

I frown in confusion. “What?”

“When did you two meet?”

“Oh… um a few days before you visited the first time I think. We were at the Soap factory and she was dancing with Maria.” I can’t stop the smile as I think of the first time I saw on Liz. I couldn’t take my eyes off her and its still difficult for me to do so. “Anyway, we hooked up and… well we’ve been together ever since.”

“I didn’t know that she was with you and she didn’t know that we were friends until a week ago. I’m sorry Sean.”

Sean’s face looks blank and for the first time, I can’t tell what he’s thinking. I know that the number one rule is to never sleep with your best friend’s girl. But I’ve gone one step ahead and fallen in love with her.

He sighs loudly and sits back in his chair. “Well… aren’t you gonna offer me a beer? I’m gonna be here for a week and you’re supposed to make me feel at home.”

I hide my smile. I guess he doesn’t want a girl to come between us either. “What are you crazy? I’m not your fucking servant. You get it your own damn self.”

He smirks. “Hey you’re the one that slept with my ex. It’s the least you could do.”

Rolling my eyes, I do his bidding. And just like that I know I’m forgiven. I reach in the refrigerator for two beers and head back into the living room.

“Can’t let bitches come between friends.” he started as he downed a mouthful. “The slut did a number on you too, huh?”

My eyes snap up and I watch him as he casually reaches for the remote and flips on the TV. “Sean, I know you’re angry with her, and Liz may be a few things but a bitch isn’t one of them.” To hear someone talk about Liz that way, no matter who it is, is unacceptable.

“And if you ever call her a slut again, I’ll break your neck.”

He raises his brow in surprise before looking as if to challenge me. “You wouldn’t lay a finger on me,” he challenges even as he jerks his head in a slight nod, showing he understood.

“Oh don’t think I won’t. I do believe it was me that gave you that black eye our sophomore year,” I gloat cockily.

He points a menacing finger my way. “That was a cheap pansy ass shot in which your fist just happened to connect with my face while we were both hammered out of our minds.”

I snort. “Stop being such a bitch. I can whoop your ass and you know it.”

He flips me off as I gulp down another mouthful of my beer.

“So you really like her huh?” he says after a few minutes of watching the football game he’d turned to in silence.

“Yeah. I do.”

“I hope she makes you happy Max.”

I sigh, knowing that I still have to deal with her and I have no idea how I’m going to do it.

Liz

I jerk awake just as Maria comes barreling into my apartment with a deep frown marring her pretty face.

“Liz what the hell is wrong with you?! I’ve been trying to call for two days! Where the hell have you been?”

I gesture to the numerous beer bottles scattered across the coffee and table and the floor around it. “Right here.” I slip a hand through my tangled hair and make room for her beside me on the couch. “He hasn’t called Maria. I’ve lost him.”

“Oh sweetie,” she coos as I rest my head on her shoulder. I’ve never cried over a guy before and it seems that that’s all I’ve been doing for the passed two days. “What happened when you went to talk to him?”

“I thought that I could seduce him I guess to make him see what we had. It worked and we slept together. He doesn’t trust me. He’s had some bad relationships in the past and now that he found out about Sean, he can’t trust me not to break his heart,” I cry. “I miss him.”

She brushes back my hair, offering as much comfort as she can. “Are you such you aren’t just missing the sex?”

I jerk out of her embrace. “Maria, how could you say that?”

“Liz I know you and I’m just trying to help.”

“Maria I’m not some sex craving slut,” I growl.

“I know that babe. I just want you to be sure.”

I sigh, because I know she’s right. There have been guys in my past that I’ve stayed with just because of the sex. But this is different. “I just miss him period and I don’t want to lose him.”

“Okay so fight for him.”

“What?”

“Show him that you really want him and this isn’t just some fling,” she explains. My hang over must be really be bad because I’m not following her. “You two didn’t start out like a normal couple. You were just meant to be a one night stand, right?” I nod before she continues. “So show him that he means more to you than that. Woo him so to speak. Do something special for him.”

“You think it’ll work?”

She shrugs. “If he’s as in love with you as you seem to be, then I think so.”

I smile as I launch myself into Maria’s arms. I don’t know what I’d do without my best friend.

Now I need to figure out a way to get Max back.

After taking a much needed shower, Maria and I head out to shop for what Maria calls, Operation WMB (Win Max Back). We head straight to the mall, hoping to find the perfect outfit tonight.

As I search through the racks of dresses, Maria talks to Michael on her cell phone, trying to enlist his help.

“Michael, all you need to do is give us the key to Max’s place and keep Sean busy for the night… No it can’t…” Her voice drops to a whisper but I strain to hear her. “Because if she waits to see him then she’ll keel over from Max withdrawals.” I shoot a glare her way, but she sends a knowing look right back. I turn my attention back to the dresses all the while listening in on Maria’s side of the conversation.

“Well Michael if he’s sitting right next to you then why don’t you get your lazy ass up and go in the other room?” Maria rolls her eyes heaven ward as she mutters under her breath. “Are you alone now?... Michael she loves him… Are you going to help or not... Fine. No more sex for you.”

She snaps her phone shut and I can’t say that I’m surprised. I knew that Michael wouldn’t be willing to help me. After all, I hurt his best friend. I open my mouth to say something when Maria holds up her hand.

“Five… Four… Three… Two…” Just as she hits one, her cell phone springs to life and she smiles triumphantly as she flips it open.

“Hello?... Thanks Michael… Yep, just leave the key in my mailbox… I’ll call you later. Bye.” She smiles as she wiggles her eyebrows up and down. “Like a puppet on a string,” she giggles.

I smile and continue my search for the perfect dress to knock Max off his feet.

I make it to Max’s place around four. I know he’s still at work and doesn’t get off until six which gives me plenty of time to get everything ready.

I start on the steak and place it in the oven before cutting up the potatoes and starting on the macaroni and cheese. Maria and I both agree that food is the way to a man’s heart and that’s where I’m trying to be. Hopefully this dinner is well received.

Realizing I’m getting low on time, I head into the bathroom to get ready. I slip on the dress Maria picked out for me and start on my hair.

Just as I’m putting the finishing touches on dinner, I hear Max slipping his key into the lock. I quickly light the candles and do a quick once over just as he opens the door.

I hear him cursing in surprise in the living room and I guess he spotted the many candles scattered throughout the room. I bit my lip nervously as I step out of the kitchen.

“Hey Max.”

“Liz what are you doing here?” I hide my disappointment at his lack of reaction.

I step forward and slide his briefcase from his fingers, setting it on the couch as I guide him into the kitchen. “I know you might be angry that I’m here, but I’m going to prove to you that I meant what I said. I want to be with you Max and only you. So I thought we could start from the beginning. We haven’t officially dated or anything so I thought we should start off on the right foot.”

“You mean by breaking into my apartment?”

“I didn’t… I mean I kinda did, but I had a key so… I made steak, mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese with some fresh vegetables… your favorites.” He scans the room, and I twist my hands nervously. “I thought that after we could watch a movie or something or go for a walk in the park if you want. I-Its up to you.”

TBC…..
Be at Peace MJ
sweetbrowneyes
Addicted Roswellian

Post by sweetbrowneyes »

Only one more part to go! Thanks for the feedback and I hope you enjoy this. :wink:

<center>Chapter 9</center>

Max

Saying something would be the best thing to do right now, but speaking seems impossible as I look at her. She’s beautiful in her simple, short, midnight blue dress and heels. Her hair is piled on top of her head with a few silky wisps falling around her enchanting features.

I’m awed that she’d do all this for me.

“You remembered my favorites?”

She lets out a long breath before she smiles. “Yeah.”

I nod and stuff my hands in my pockets. “Why don’t you sit down?” she says.

I take a seat at the table, my mouth already watering at the scent of the food but mostly at the woman who cooked it. I watch her cross the kitchen to retrieve the mashed potatoes and macaroni and cheese. I realize that the back of the dress dips dangerously low and my eyes are immediately drawn to the large expanse of tanned skin.

She sways over to the oven; of course I sneak a peek at the back of her thighs as she bends over to take the steak out of the oven. I surpass a groan and there’s no doubting that I’m a taken man.

I wonder if she knows what she’s doing to me.

She fixes my plate and I smile in gratitude. I wait until she sits across from me before I dig in.

I groan aloud when I taste the steak. Just the way I like it. “Shit Liz! This is perfect.”

She smiles brightly. “Thanks. Medium rare, just like you like it.”

“How did you get in? When did you do all this?” I ask.

“Maria bribed Michael with sex to get the key…”

“Of course,” I mutter. That boy was always weak. But then again, so am I.

“I came over earlier and cooked this all up. I hope you’re not angry.” She frowns and wrinkles her cute nose.

Reaching across the table for her hand, I kiss her knuckles gently and I’m rewarded with a bright smile. “Thank you for doing this.”

I smile and the rest of dinner is filled with lighthearted conversation, both of us hesitant to bring up more pressing matters.

After dinner, Liz and I take our dessert into the living room and settle down for a movie.

“Dinner was great Liz. Thank you.”

She smiles as she tucks her feet beneath her. “I’m sorry if I caused any problems between you and Sean. I…”

“Liz, Sean and I are fine.”

“That’s good,” she says as she lowers her gaze to her ice cream and cake. “I didn’t know if you wanted to talk to me or not with him here when you didn’t call.”

“I’m sorry about that. I just needed some time to think.” But now that she’s here’s there’s nothing to think about. I want her to be mine and I want to be hers.

“I just wanted to do something tonight to show you that I meant what I said.”

I nod, swirling my spoon in my ice cream. “I’m starting to get that now.”

She perks up, her eyes widening in pleased surprise. “You are?”

“Yeah. You’ve stuck around and waited until I could pull my head out of my ass. The girls in my past haven’t even tried to do that.” I send her a grateful smile. “And it helps that I’ve never been this in love with a woman before.”

She scoots a little closer and I can just barely smell her scent. “Really?” At my answering nod, she leans against me, tucking herself beneath my arm and I start to think that we’re finally headed in the right direction.

Liz

I walk into the apartment, a plastic Blockbuster bag dangling from my fingers. After watching the first movie, Max decided that his personal collection didn’t have anything worth watching tonight. While he changed clothes, I headed out to get some movies.

I smile when I see him step into the living room, sporting just his boxers and a t-shirt.

“Hey. What’d you get? And please don’t say chick flicks because I really don’t feel like getting in touch with my sensitive side tonight,” he grumbles.

“See for yourself.” I hold out the bag to him and he brushes past me as he takes it. He hasn’t kissed me at all tonight and I find myself missing his lips. If I don’t taste him soon, then I’ll just have to jump him whether he likes it or not. We’re back together… I think… so he shouldn’t mind too much.

I make my way into his room and change from my dress into a comfortable tank top and shirts. I packed them in hopes that the night went well and Max and I could work everything out.

I take a seat beside him on the couch when I return to the living room. He’s grinning now and I suspect that he found out that I only rented his favorite movies instead of “nauseating bawl-a-thons” as he likes to call chick flicks.

“I didn’t think that you’d remember my favorite foods let alone my favorite movies,” he says.

I smile smugly and send him a teasing look. “I like to pay attention to the guys I really like and you just happen to be one of them.”

“I must be pretty lucky then.” He smirks and I melt at how sexy he looks. It’s been awhile since he looked at me like that.

Forgetting the movie, he turns toward me with a mischievous smile. “What’s my favorite dessert?” he challenges playfully as he narrows his eyes.

“Your mother’s cheesecake,” I answer confidently.

He gapes, surprised that I know, but I remember him going on and on about it when I first met his parents a few weeks ago. “Wrong!”

“Max, don’t lie!” I squeal as I swat at his arm. “You know it is.”

“Okay, fine. You got one. Favorite restaurant?”

“Taco Bell,” I say while rolling my eyes.

“Damn straight!” he growl.

Out of all the restaurants he chooses Taco Bell, which in my opinion is not even a restaurant. We’ve argued about it before and I don’t feel like going through that right now.

“Now me. What’s my favorite ice cre…”

“Vanilla.”

“Favorite Cak…

“Vanilla.”

“Fav…”

“Vanilla, vanilla, vanilla.”

I huff and he laughs. “God, am I that boring?”

“You’re anything but boring Liz Parker,” he replies easily, trailing a lone finger down my cheek.

I scoot closer and rest my hand over his thigh. “You always have a way of making me feel special Max.”

“No wonder you’re in love with me,” he boosts cockily. “I’m such a catch.”

“And you’ve been caught. There’s no making other girls feel special anymore.”

He sends me a mockingly angry glare. “I’m off the market Liz. And it’s all your fault.” He picks at the draw strings on my short before dragging me closer.

I smile flirtatiously. “It’s not my fault that I’m so irresistible to you.”

“Whoa! We really need to figure out a way to deflate that ego of yours so that it can at least fit into this room,” he chuckles.

“Like you’ve got room to talk Mr. Macho Man,” I retort.

He cockily raises his brow and my stomach flutters as usual. “If I’m not mistaken, I do believe that I’m the one that can make you scream all night.”

“I can make you beg Evans and you know it.” I’m in heaven when he dips his head, his lips touching my neck, softly at first before I feel his teeth nipping my skin.

“You wanna test that theory?”

I smile. Two days without him is too long. “What about the movie?” I ask as I slide my hands up his shirt.

“I’d rather watch you fall apart in my arms,” he returns huskily.

I giggle as his warm breath swirls against my ear. “Always so smooth,” I laugh.

His deep growl tells me he’s not kidding and before I know it, he swings me into his arms and strides into the bedroom.

I tear at his shirt as soon as my back hits the mattress. It make no sense at how addicted I am to this man. My lips seek out his and I moan in satisfaction at his familiar taste.

“Wait Liz,” he pants when he pulls away. “Sean, he…”

“He’s with Michael. I took care of it.”

I don’t wait for him to respond, instead, I grab his ass, pushing his hardness against me. He removes my top and encloses my breasts in his large hands.

“I missed you Liz,” he whispers against my lips.

His thumbs brush against my nipples, teasing them slowly while he takes his time leaving his marks on my neck.

I arch off the bed as I moan when he swirls his tongue around my stiff teat. He tugs and nips gently with his teeth while my hips buck, wanting him to satisfy my need for him. It’s his fault I’m so crazy about him.

“Max, I want you,” I grunt

“Hold on baby.” He teases me with his tongue as he makes his way down my body. Dipping it into my belly button, my muscles contract in pleasure and squeeze my eyes shut to keep the little control I have left.

Soon, my shorts and panties are gone and his tongue is invading my center. He knows what I like and I quickly rush to my ecstasy. I slip my legs over his shoulders as his tongue dives deep. He makes me scream his name as I quiver with my zenith.

Once I catch my breath, I climb on top of him and make him beg just like I know I can. I drive him to the brink of madness before riding him until we both explode.

Sated and glistening with sweat, we rest before starting up again, this time slow and alluring, passionate and fierce. Shaking with my release, I bite into his shoulder, silencing my screams.

Max collapses on top of me, panting into the crook of my neck. I wrap my arms around him, and I start to drift off safe in knowing that this is where I belong.

I awaken just as the sun’s rays peek through the blinds over Max’s window. I smile when I see that he’s still asleep, his arms wrapped tightly around me and his face buried in my hair.

I gently try to ease out of his grasp, only stopping when he stirs.

He groans as he pries one sleepy eye open. “Where are you going?” he slurs sleepily.

I run my fingers through his hair when he rests his head on my chest. “I’m getting breakfast.”

“No,” he mumbles. “Don’t go. Not while I’m using your fun bags as pillows.”

I smack his shoulder as he nuzzles his cheek against my breast. He drifts off again moments later and I ease out of bed. After throwing on my underwear and my top, I head into the living room, only to run into a hard body.

Arms reach out and grab my waist to steady me and I find myself staring into the eyes of my ex-boyfriend.

“Sean!”

“Beth!” he shouts as he quickly unravels his arms from around me.

“What are you doing here?” I squeal. “I thought you were at Michael’s.”

“I was, but we were going to play basketball and I needed to get some things.” He shifts on his feet as his eyes travel lower, taking in my state of dress. I shift uncomfortably, wishing I had stayed in bed, in Max’s arms.

Almost an eternity passes and we’re still standing in silence. I don’t know what to say to him and part of me feels sorry for letting him go, because he is a good guy. But he’s just not the one for me. My guy is asleep in the other room.

“So uh….” He starts, shoving his hands in his pockets. “Where’s Max?”

“Oh, he’s still sleeping. I-I was just going to make him breakfast in bed.”

I think I see a hint of a smirk on his lips before he speaks. “You never did anything like that for me.” I can’t tell if he’s joking or not. But he’s right. I’ve never felt this way about any other guy except Max.

“I’m sorry… about everything Sean. I didn’t know you two were… I’m sorry.” He nods, but doesn’t make a move to respond. “Look, I know that you might not like me, but I think that if it’s not too much to ask, that we could be friends,” I suggest. “At least for Max’s sake,” I rush to add.

“There shouldn’t be any animosity between us. Max shouldn’t have to take side, you know?”

He nods. “Just make him happy Bet… uh Liz. I’ve seen girls hurt him before and I know that he cares about you. He’s a good guy and he really loves you. Don’t hurt him.”

I nod, knowing that I love him just as much as he loves me. “I wouldn’t dream of it.”

TBC…………..
Be at Peace MJ
sweetbrowneyes
Addicted Roswellian

Post by sweetbrowneyes »

Well, this is it. Finally the last part is done and I'd just like to say thanks to all of you who took the time to leave feedback and the lurkers. Special thanks to Tanya (behrsgirl77) It sucks and I don't care what you say! :lol: I don't have time to edit it right now so excuse any typos and whatnot.

Anyway, here's the last part and I hope you enjoy.

Tiffany

<center>Chapter 10</center>

Max

I watch helplessly as Michael floats up to the basket to make an easy lay up, making him and Alex ahead by two. Sean glares at me from across the court and I glare right back. It’s not my fault he let Michael slip by him.

“It’s so easy to beat you pansies,” Michael boosts.

“If I’m not mistaken, up until two seconds ago, the score was tied,” I say.

Kyle snorts from the side lines. “Guerin you gutless wonders couldn’t beat my grandmother.” He was in the game up until a few points ago, but claimed that Michael fouled him while he was shooting a three pointer over the back board. When no one believed him, he stomped off the court in a huff.

“Hey asshole! It’s our ball,” Sean yells, holding his hands up for the ball. “Let’s finish this shit before Alex misses his curfew. We don’t want him getting into trouble with his wife.”

“Fuck you Sean. I thought you were the good one,” Alex growls. He gulps down a few mouthfuls of water, not bothering to wipe away the droplets that dribble from the opening as he drinks.

Michael checks Sean and we resume play. Alex is a shitty defensive player, though he manages to steal from Sean when he trips over himself trying to show off for some women watching us from behind the gates.

Alex cuts by him, and tries to make a pass to Michael, but I interfere. I dribble down the court, Michael hot on my tail. I see Sean wide open and I pass to him for the shot.

Michael growls as he stalks over to Alex. “What kind of shitty play was that!?”

“It’s not my fault that you can’t catch a pass. It was headed right for you.”

I roll my eyes as they continue to bicker. It’s like this every time and I don’t know why they keep playing on the same team or why we let them. “God you two sound like an old married couple,” I sigh as I step in between them. “Let’s just call it a tie? It’s hot as a crotch out here.”

I guess they agree with me when they follow me over our bags sitting next to the benches. It’s barely eleven in the morning and it’s already eighty-three degrees. How these idiots got me out of the arms of my girlfriend in my air conditioned apartment is still lost on me.

“Speaking of crotches,” Kyle starts, “Have you grown some new balls since Liz has yours?”

“Fuck you Kyle. Just because I know how to keep my woman satisfied…”

“And I know that better than anyone,” Sean deadpans. “You two could at least tone down the moaning. I am in the other room you know.”

“A bit insensitive huh Max?” Alex comments. “I mean it hasn’t even been a week since the guy found out that his ex was cheating on him with his best friend…”

“Thanks for reminding us Alex…”

“…and then he has to sit there and listen to you two go at it all night like a couple of horndogs.”

Sean snorts and I’m cringing at the thought of where this is headed. “Just shoot me why don’t you.”

Sean’s told me numerous times that he’s okay with Liz and I together, not that I’d give her up if he wasn’t, but I still feel like I have to explain myself to him. “Sean nothing happened last night. We wouldn’t do that while you’re there. Liz and I were just…”

“Max, there’s no need to explain your sexual escapades. I’m over Liz. Besides, you two have more chemistry just looking at each other than me and her could ever hope to have.”

I don’t know why I’m surprised that he said that. I’m been told the same thing before. I guess I’m just shocked that even Sean can see what’s between Liz and me.

“You think so?”

“Yeah. She just couldn’t handle all this manliness that I have so she had to have a downgrade,” he quips.

“I’ll be nice and let that one slip,” I say, pointing a warning finger in his direction.

“Everytime you look at her you get a woody,” Kyle chimes in.

“What are you doing looking at my privates,” I screech as I cup my hands over myself. “I didn’t know you swung that way Valenti.”

“Sorry Maxwell, but you’re not man enough for me. Besides, you don’t hide it very well…”

My attention is diverted when I notice a short brunette headed towards the courts, laughing with two other women. My goofy grin appears immediately when I recognize her and she catches my gaze.

“…it’s just right there for everyone to see,” Kyle continues, “just like it is now.”

Liz is wearing short blue jean shorts that hug her bottom perfectly and show off her shapely tanned legs. Just a few hours ago those legs were draped over my shoulders as my tongue dove into her. Now I know what Kyle was just talking about.

“Damn Max, you know how to make a man feel inadequate,” Alex says.

“Speak for yourself Whitman,” Sean retorts. “The length of my manhood is not lacking. I know I got at least an inch on Max and two on Kyle.”

I rip my eyes away from Liz’s approaching form to stare disbelieving at Sean. “No fucking way!” Kyle and I both scream. “What the hell have you been smoking Morris? Unless you’ve been jerking off when some radioactive dick growing cream…”

“What are you guys talking about?” Maria asks as she, Liz and Tess step onto the court.

Michael ignores her and turns to me. “Max, Sean’s right. Remember last time when we were at the gym…”

“That was a miscalculation. I had just got out of the sauna!” I cry.

Michael shrugs. “So what.”

“In that case, you have the smallest Michael… well next to Kyle of course,” I snicker.

“Hey!”

Liz steps beside me and wraps her arm around my waist. “I hope you guys aren’t talking about what I think you’re talking about.”

“Baby would you tell them about my package?” She looks at me as if she doesn’t think I’m serious, but I’ll be damned if I let Sean think he’s got an inch on me.

“Tess tell them how long I am,” Kyle pouts.

Tess rolls her eyes. “Why are you guys talking about this? What is this accomplishing?”

“Just tell them woman!!”

She sighs. “Fine. You’re not the biggest I’ve seen, but you’re the best I’ve ever had.” Kyle has the biggest smug smile on his face as he pulls Tess down on his lap.

“Hey Liz, who’s bigger? Max or Sean?” Michael asks, earning a loud slap from Maria. “What? You know you want to know too.”

Liz lets out a small laugh. “I’m not answering that Michael.”

Sean laughs and waves it off. Suddenly I want to punch in his face and not just because he might have a bigger penis than me. She’s mine and no one else’s and I don’t like that he’s seen her as intimately as I have.

“It’s okay if you don’t want to embarrass your boyfriend Liz,” he scoffs. His gaze meets my middle finger head on and he smirks in response.

“Enough of this,” Maria starts. “We came to see some hot, sexy guys playing basketball, now get out there and play before I have to kick each and every one of your asses!”

Michael the only one who quickly moves to the court while the rest of us stare at her in shock.

“Just to let you guys know, she’s pmsing,” Tess says. I don’t mess with women and that time of the month. I know the damage that can be done and I don’t want to take any chances of disobeying her. I high tail it onto the court, with Sean, Alex and Kyle following quickly behind me.

“And lose those shirts!”

Five shirts fly in her direction and we resume play.

Liz

I step into Max’s apartment building and make a mad dash to the elevator. I haven’t gotten a chance to be with him in days and now I’m going through withdrawals. Max refused to do anything while Sean was in the apartment and I don’t blame him. Its awkward enough being around both of them as it is, but enough is enough. Max took Sean to the airport earlier today and I’m determined to have Max all to myself tonight.

I pull my trench coat tighter around my body as I step out of the elevator and start down the hall.

His door is unlock and I push it open, expecting to see him waiting and ready for me. I’m disappointed to find Kyle and Michael lounging on the couch, both nursing a beer.

“Hey Liz, nice get up you have there,” Michael slurs. I glare at him for screwing up my plans.

“Don’t you two have somewhere else to be right now?”

Kyle checks his watch, putting it close to his face. Obviously they’re both drunk. “Nope. We’re havin a good ole time right here.”

“Don’t you need to go see Maria and Tess? When’s the last time you two spent time with them?”

Michael taps the top of his bottle against his cheek as he thinks. “It’s been awhile but…” he leans forward as if he’s about to tell a secret. “Aunt flow still visiting so I’ma steer clear of her for awhile.”

I roll my yes heavenward. “Where’s Max?”

“Right here.” He steps out from the kitchen and my mouth waters as I take in his tight jeans and t-shirt. “What’s wrong? Why are you wearing a coat?”

“I have a problem.” I grab his hand, pulling him down the hallway and into his room.

“What?” he asks once the door is closed.

I let go of the flaps and unbutton the coat, watching Max watch me as I do so. I smirk when his eyes widen as I let the coat slide to the floor.

He gulps as his eyes roam over my bare skin. “You seem to have misplaced your clothes,” he squeaks.

“I know. And I have this really bad itch that I need you to take care of.” My voice is huskier than the norm and I swing my hips just the way he likes it as I make my way towards him.

He cocks an eyebrow, his lips curl into a knowing smirk and my stomach flips inside out. “Oh? And where might this itch be?”

Smiling innocently, I grab his hand and cup it over my heated center. He runs his thumb over my folds and I bite back a moan.

“Could this be the spot?”

My arms drape around his neck as he pushes a finger inside me. “Make me scream.”

He does as he’s told and swoops in to take my lips. With one hand still cupping my heat, he wraps the other arm around my waist and carries me to his inviting bed. My back hits the mattress and his heavy weight on top of me pins me down, preventing me from arching my back as his tongue dives deep against mine just as his fingers are doing the same below.

There’s a soft knock at the door followed by muffled voices. “You know those pervs are out there listening,” he says.

“I don’t give a shit.”

I claw at his t-shirt, wanting to feel the hardness of his chest against my softer one. The muscles in his back flew as he lifts off me just long enough for me to pull the shirt over his head. His warm skin meets mine, every curve meeting mine. I fit perfectly against him, just like I was made just for him.

“I want you now Max,” I whimper.

He replies gruffly. “You have me baby. I’m all yours.”

He nips at the sensitive skin of my neck all the while exploring my body with his rough hands. His finger tips leave me tingling where ever he touches and it just makes me want him even more.

I push him onto his back and fumble with his jeans. I tug his boxers down with his jeans, freeing his straining member. It’s a sight for sore eyes and I eagerly wrap my fingers around him.

I run my thumb over the tip and Max twitches and grunts in pleasure. I know he wants more so I lean forward, taking him in my mouth. I swirl my tongue around him, treating him like the most precious candy. His fingers disappear into my hair, gripping at the strands as I drive him wild. I love knowing that he’s as crazy for me as I am for him.

“Shit Liz!” He reaches his peak with a series of grunts, his fingers grip my scalp as he squeezing his eyes shut.

I crawl up his body and straddle his stomach, waiting until I feel him hardening again. It doesn’t take long and before I know it, I see that cocky smirk and I’m on my back, my legs spread out.

“Let’s see what we can do about that itch huh?”

He kisses a trail down my body, stopping to massage my breasts with his tongue and then dipping it in my belly bottom. I’m caught between giggling and moaning in pleasure.

That tongue that I can’t get enough of drags to my center. My legs drape over his shoulder, my hands reach for his hair and he does make me scream as he works me over until I shudder with my release.

“It gets better every time,” I sigh as he lies next to me. He smiles as he brushes back my hair which has suddenly become sweaty.

“Is Sean really bigger than me?”

The comment takes me off guard and I stop all movement, wondering if I even heard him right in the first place.

“What?”

“You’ve seen us both. Who’s bigger?”

My mouth works like a fish out of water. “Max you choose now to ask about this?”

“Come on Liz. I need to know,” he whines.

“Why? Does it really bother you that I was intimate with Sean?”

His lips touch mine. “No. I know that you love me and that you’re all mine.” His lips linger longer this time, leaving me smiling goofily when he pulls away. “I just want to know. You know how guys are.”

I bite my lip. “Yeah and I do and I think you guys are stupid for it.”

“Liz….”

“Max, do you really want to do this?”

He pouts. “Does this mean that he’s bigger?”

“Max I didn’t say that…”

“You didn’t have to. The fact that you don’t want to answer says it all.” He looks absolutely devastated and I bit back my laughter.

“Max it’s only by like an inch or so.” A giggle escapes and he gasps in horror.

“This is not funny Liz!! God, do you know what this is doing to my ego?!”

“Max… Max, listen to me.” I can’t believe he’s about to have a nervous breakdown over this. “Sean may have an inch over you, but that doesn’t mean anything.”

He pokes out his lip in the cutest pout I’ve ever seen. Here he is laying naked after giving me yet another mind-blowing orgasm and he’s sulking because his friend is an inch longer. “It does.”

“It doesn’t. I’ve never actually… you know… had an orgasm when I was with him.”

That puts a smile on his face. “You haven’t?”

“Well… not really. They were never like the ones that you can get out of me. He’s never made me scream.”

“I love you,” he whispers.

“I love you too.”

His smile is wide and beautifully bright. “And the ego is inflating again,” he jokes.

“You men,” I mumble against his lips

I feel his chest rumbling as he chuckles before he takes me into ecstasy all over again.
<center>Four Months Later</center>

Max

I poke my head into my dad’s office. He looks up and smiles eagerly. He and my mom have been in this euphoric mood ever since they found out Isabel and Alex is having another baby. Now they look to me and Liz to get hitched and quickly follow in her footsteps.

“Dad, I’m going on break.”

“And does this break mean that a certain woman is visiting your office?” he says with a twinkle in his eye.

I smile. “Possibly.”

“Well then, I expect you to be back to work in an hour and a half. No running home for “emergency reasons.” Don’t think that I don’t know what you two were up to last time.”

I smile mischievously as I shut the door and head back to my office. I start to clear my desk just as my secretary lets me know that Liz is here. I tell Jennifer to send her in.

“Hey babe.”

She drags in a large picnic basket and shuts the door behind her. She set the basket on my desk and twirls in front of me. “Notice anything different.”

“You got your tits done?”

“Max!”

“Liz what did you do to your hair!!”

“Max I told you yesterday I was getting it cut. Were you not listening?”

I sputter as I finger the layered strands. The back barely reaches pass her shoulder and the rest falls in multiple layers. She does looks hot, but I miss her long hair.

“I was listening, but I thought that if I ignored you, you wouldn’t go through with it.”

“Screw logic Max. And it didn’t work. You like?”

She does another twirl and I turn my nose up at her. “No. You’re hair should be long.”

“Max stop being a baby.”

“I’m not,” I pout. She laughs and climbs onto my lap. “You know my secretary has very long hair and she’s pretty hot too.”

She gasps and slaps my chest. “Maxwell Evans!! If I ever catch you in here with your secretary...”

“Liz, I would never…. ever… cheat on you with someone you know and works in the same building as me.”

“Wow that’s reassuring.”

I slide my hands under the back of her shirt. “What? I’m a catch babe. I can’t help it if women want me.”

She raises a curious brow. “Oh so there is someone else?”

“But you’re my favorite baby,” I say as I wiggle my eyebrows.

“Really?”

“Mmhmm.”

“Tell me about this other woman.”

“She’s gorgeous with beautiful long brown hair that she would never in her precious life think of cutting.”

She rolls her eyes. “Whatever Max.”

She reaches for the basket and pulls out a sandwich. She holds it out for me and I take a bite.

“My parents want us to get married and have babies like Isabel and Alex,” I say.”

“So do mine.”

“Don’t they know living with you is enough?”

She glares at me. “You make it sound like it’s horrible. You’re the one who asked me to move in.”

She’s angry and I wonder why I opened my mouth in the first place. “I know. And it was the best decision of my life.”

I’m rewarded with a kiss. “Would you want to have my babies some day?”

“Of course!” I grin wildly. “As long as they don’t have your ears.”

I pinch her bottom as she feeds me another bite of the sandwich. “We’d have to get married first though.”

She stops, her hands shaking slightly as she freezes. “We would. Is that supposed to be a proposal?”

I shrug, looking her dead in her eyes. “Would you want it to be?”

She shrugs. “I… I’m not sure.”

I brush her hair behind her ear. The short strand falls right back in place. “I like the way we are now. Just you and me. No pressure.”

She nods. “Me too.”

“But someday…”

“Someday I want to be Mrs. Maxwell Evans… with a huge rock on my finger of course.”

“But not until you grow your hair back.”

She rolls her eyes. “Max, it’ll grow on you.”

I grunt and she feeds me another bite.

I love it just the way we are.

THE END
Be at Peace MJ