Roswell Next Generation (CC, Adult) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

*Lily*

As We walk back into the Crashdown Amy comes up to Erik and Sabrina who are sitting at there usual booth.

"Erik you little snot, what are you trying to give my dad a heart attack?" Amy asks Erik.

Erik laughs then says "Amy you souldn't come up with anything better than snot? What are we still in the second grade....." Erik replies as I come up behind him and smack him on the back of the head hard.

I head for another table. I don't think I could take talking to Erik now without trying to kill him. I look around to see who all is here today. Oliver Adams is sitting in a booth near the door probally in case he has to make a hasty retreat. His sister Laura is working today. I see her talking to Amy. James Valenti is at a booth by himself. I could make out a outline of a tatoo on his chest. Hmmm... Now that's sexy. I hear the door open and the Sheriff Valenti and his wife just walked through the door. Great. He was always pulling me over for something. He used to let me off for speeding since he knew my parents and all but after the third time he started writing tickets. I now had two speeding tickets I had yet to pay for. Last time i think he knew i was a little drunk but didn't say anything about it since I was Two blocks from my house. Of course Mom and Dad don't know about it.

Thinking of breaking the law reminded me that I needed to talk to Christina and tell her about the Rave people were having tonight out by the old rock quarry. I supposed to meet her for lunch but I hadn't seen her yet. The party tonight was going to rock!!! Of course i would have to sneak out again but that wouldn't be a problem. I have gotten quite good at it.

I start tapping my fingers on the table and play with my tongue ring. I am in desperste need of a cigerette. But I better not take the chance with Mom probally on her way back to the Crashdown right now. I take a pen that I had behind my ear and start to draw on a napkin. I have been having some weird dreams lately. Most were of these weird symbols drawn on the desert floor. I draw five dots in a V shape, another symbol I keep dreaming about. And I start on a four squared symbol.
Spacegirl04
Addicted Roswellian
Location: will change avi if someone else has it; waiting to be admitted to psych ward

Post by Spacegirl04 »

Oliver

I walk over to Amy and ignore the rest of the group, I'm done trying to become friends with Erik Whitman to geeky in my opinion. I'm better off just being a loner. I've been interested in other things lately, and they don't include other people, its nice having space, but its also nice having someone to talk to once in awhile.

I walk up to Amy, and stand next to her, "So did you forget about me, I haven't gotten my order yet." I smirk at her and playfully put my arm around her, I smirk at Lily.."Nice tongue ring" He smirks again.

OOC: Just trying to get him in the story, I kinda don't like talking to myself just letting you know lol
My Fics

Save the cheerleader Save the world,-heroes, I say huh?
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

~Erik~

"Ooowwww! Lil that really hurt," I whine. Lily sits down at a booth probally waiting for Christina. I continue to look at my menu when Oliver walked up and put his arm around Amy. If Erik had a friend it would be Oliver, but Erik didn't have any "friends" he had cousins, mean ones at that.

A second later Erik looked up to see Oliver still had his arm around Amy. Erik being taller than most boys his age stood up out of the booth, "Oliver I'm going to have to tell you to take that arm of of Aims's waist before I break it off," Erik said with a smirk of his own.
Not all who wander are lost
~Tolkien~

Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

*Lilly Evans*

"Nice Tongue Ring." Oliver smirks at me so of course I stick my tongue out at him. Then I see him put his arm arm Amy. Amy's always had a thing for the guy. I don't know why since he's the town's badboy and I can't even get her to party with me.

Then Erik stands up. "Oliver I'm going to have to ask you to take that arm off Amy's waist before I break it off." Erik says to him. I roll my eyes and grab his shirt and pull him back into his booth. "Sit down. The freakin sheriff just came in. Nows not the time to be startin' stuff"

Changing the subject. "Have ya'll heard of the Rave there havin' out by the old quarry tonite? Its supposed to be huge." I say asking the group as I continue to draw on my napkin. I look over at James. Hoping he overheard and comes
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

*Alex Whitman*

I smile as I see my wife coming into the room. After all these years she is still breath taking. I set down my guitar as she handed me my lunch.

"Thank you, sweetie, You have anything planned for today? And have you seen our children today?"
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

Yay! :D Thanks!

~* Tess *~

I throw the newspaper on the passenger seat next to me, pushing down my sunglasses.

"This is utterly ridiculous!" I sigh as I pull away from the store. "Why wouldn't I be a good slaes person? I mean, it's not like you need experience to sell alien themed stuff!" I groan then. "I'm never going to find a job...it's like being a teenager all over again."

I've been so sick and tired of stayng at home while my husband is off to work and my kids to school. I need to get out of the house more and the only way to do that is to get a job. So far, the search has been pretty useless.

"I need some comfort." I smile to myself as I pull over to my husband's office. "And Marc needs a break."

I walk into his office building, smiling at the secretary. "Is he busy Alice?" I ask her.

"No, Mrs. Adam. Go right in." Alice tells me with a smile.

Grinning to myself, I enter his office and promptly go and give him a kiss. I can't believe that it's been so long since we've been married and he can still make my heart skip a beat.

Pulling back from the kiss, I smile at him mischeviously. "Hey. I thought you could use a lunch break."
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

~*Laura*~

God I hate lunch rush. So many people come here, it's like there's no other restaurant in town or something.

Once Amy left it was like someone opened the flood gates and they all came flooding inside. Of course, leave me alone once everyone in the world gets hungry. I don't know what's up with them. Lily's an odd girl, same as Oliver. I overheard something about a toungue ring and raise an eyebrow. I'm guessing Lily is trying to be even more rebellious and I'm betting it didn't go over well with their parents.

I notice James Valenti out of the corner of my eye and decide to walk over to him. How much could it hurt? I haven't really ever held a conversation with him. And besides, he's the sheriff's son, he can't be that harmful can he?

"Hello, can I help you with anything?".

The Original Rivalry that we all love :)
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 24523.html

check it out if you wanna read it again, I did :)
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyDreamQueen »

>>>Amy<<<

"So did you forget about me, I haven't gotten my order yet."

Oh my god. I can’t believe that Oliver Adams has his arm around my waist. He smells so good. And he feels good too. And God does he have the sexiest smirk I’ve ever seen.

That’s why I could smack Erik when he tells Oliver to take his hand off my waist. He’s my cousin but he acts more like my brother sometimes.

“I’m sorry for running out like that earlier. I had something that I needed to do.” I give my sister a death glare, but she’s not paying attention to me. To busy doodling something on a napkin.

I turn my attention back to Oliver.

“Anyway maybe I could get you a soda or something, on the house, since you’ve been waiting so long. What do you like?”

<<<Max>>>

"Piercings are the in thing. I mean if my parents told me not to do it, I would go and do it anyway."

I just sigh. My rational wife is right as usual, and I guess I can’t be too mad at Lilly. It’s not like she got a tattoo or anything. God please don’t let her get a tattoo.

“Alright, alright, I get it. But I don’t have to like it.”

I reach over to the counter and look in the bag that Liz brought me for lunch.

“So what did you bring me?” I ask looking inside the bag.

“An Orbit burger with Saturn rings, my favorite?” I say jokingly. I lean over and kiss her on the lips.

“So is there anyway you can take off and share this with me?”

I know Liz has been working really hard with the restaurant lately and I’m sure she could use a small brake.
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

~Erik~

"Sit down. The freakin sheriff just came in. Nows not the time to be startin' stuff," Lily rolls her eyes as she pulls Erik back into the booth. It takes a lot for Erik to get pissed and this was no different, so Erik stays seated.

Erik watches Lily drawing on her napkin. The symbols reminded him of the ones he saw in a book one time. The book was silver with weird writing Erik couldn't read but he had seen the symbols and pictures of Tess, Maz, Micheal and Isabel in it but that was a long time ago.

He turned his attention back to the rave Lily was talking about. It sounded stupid but he would go just to make sure everyone got home okay.
Not all who wander are lost
~Tolkien~

Spacegirl04
Addicted Roswellian
Location: will change avi if someone else has it; waiting to be admitted to psych ward

Post by Spacegirl04 »

Oliver

I smirk at how nice she is being, "Sure a soda it will be nice, I think I'll join Lily if she doesn't mind though?" I look over at her waiting for her to respond, I need some friends even if they are different from me, I hate being a loner. It kinda sucks. Erik can kiss my ass anyway...

I walk over to Lily's table I notice her drawing a 'V' symbol.."Hey I've seen that before" I sit down anyway even if she didn't invite me..I smile be friendly

Liz[/]b

I look at my husband a break would be great, "You know I think we need like a two week vacation NO kids just the two of us" I stare off into space, I really miss Maria and wonder why she hasn't called any of us, its weird to have her gone from Roswell. I miss my best friend..

"So how is Michael doing without Maria these days, is he holding up ok, I haven't seen him much lately." I look at my husband and curl up next to him while he eats his lunch.

OOC: do we have a Michael...
My Fics

Save the cheerleader Save the world,-heroes, I say huh?