Ring Around the Desk (Adult) Ch.12 6/30/05 Complete

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

To_Kiss_A_Frog
Addicted Roswellian

Ring Around the Desk (Adult) Ch.12 6/30/05 Complete

Post by To_Kiss_A_Frog »

Title: Ring Around the Desk
Author: To_Kiss_A_Frog
Rating: definitely Adult
Disclaimer: Don't own anything you recognize
Summary: A little office fun with the whole gang.

Quick A/N: This is my first attempt at just straight up smut though there will be a plot but this is mostly just fluff. Please let me know if it's really bad or not so bad for a first try. By the way, all characters will have fun in this one, hope you enjoy.

Thanks to monkeycgm for the beautiful banner

Chapter 1

“Now before we adjourn for the day, there a few people I’d like to introduce to everyone” Philip Evans stated as he presided over the board meeting of Evans & Associates which consisted of his wife, three children who were all lawyers, a man who was like another son to him and two others who he honestly didn’t like all that much but were damn good at what they did. “Maria? Would you please send in the interns?” he requested, speaking into the intercom before leaning back in his seat.

When the door opened, a strawberry blonde woman with big green eyes and even bigger lips walked in, clipboard in hand, followed diligently by one tall, dark haired and lanky man, accompanied by his fellow student, a big breasted beauty with auburn hair and piercing hazel eyes.

“Now I realize that Zander chose Mr. Whitman, but I’ve decided that you are going to work with Max instead due to your desire to work in corporate law and Miss Branson will work with Zander since I know you’re leaning more towards criminal law, specifically domestic” Philip announced, seeing no protests from either of his sons. “Wonderful, as for everyone else, I’d like you to meet my daughter, Isabel Evans, Mr. Michael Guerin, Mr. Kyle Valenti and Mrs. Tess Harding-Valenti” he introduced.

“Welcome to the company” Diane added with a warm smile.

“Now that we’ve got all that settled, Maria, would you please show Miss Branson where she will be working and have Elizabeth do the same with Mr. Whitman?”

“Right away sir” Maria stated before leading the two back out while Philip wrapped up the meeting, dismissing them all with a request to make the interns feel welcome and at home.

Back in his office, Max hit the switch on his intercom, calling to his secretary. “Would you please come in here for a moment Miss Parker?”

“Yes sir” she replied, appearing no more than a few moments later. “You wanted to see me sir?” she asked, closing and locking the door behind her.

“Actually, I seemed to have dropped a pencil beneath my desk, do you think you can crawl down there and get it for me?” he asked with a mischievous smirk, one that she seemed to mirror though was quick to hide.

“Of course sir, anything for you” she replied in a sugary sweet voice before coming forward, swaying her hips enticingly. Once in front of his chair, she knelt down, looking up at him with innocent eyes. “Maybe I could do something else for you while I’m down here” she suggested, reaching a hand out to gently rub the length of his rapidly growing erection.

“Uh…whatever you want” he said in a breathy moan as she flicked the button of his opened, continuing her ministrations with one hand while lowering his zipper with the other. “Liz” he groaned as she began working his stiff cock in an agonizingly slow up and down motion. He couldn’t help the gasp that escaped his lips as she lowered her mouth, swirling her tongue over the tip, moaning in appreciation at the first taste of pre-cum.

“You like that” she whispered as she brought him completely into her mouth, using her hand for the length that didn’t fit inside.

Their sounds echoed throughout the room as she continued to suck him in earnest. Max’s hands drifted down to bury themselves in her hair, unable to help the way he lightly guided her. He was so close and felt near bursting point when she palmed his sac in her hand, applying just a small amount of pressure but it was enough to send him over the edge, shooting a wad of cum down her throat which she eagerly swallowed. She licked him clean before finally releasing him from her mouth with a pop.

“Come here” he commanded as he pulled her up to sit in his lap, one hand working on the buttons of her shirt while the other disappeared beneath her skirt. Pleased to find no barriers in either place, he plunged two fingers in her wet heat while she wretched her mouth away from his kiss to moan out in appreciation. Free, he lowered his mouth to her breast, taking a nipple into his mouth to suck hungrily as she continued to ride his hand, searching for release.

He shouldn’t still be hard after the blow job he just received, but the way she moaned his name and the soft whimper that escaped her perfect mouth served as an instant stimulate, causing his erection to stand at attention, poking her in the ass as she rode out the orgasm his hand provided her.

Unwilling to wait a second longer, he lifted her up just enough to line his cock up with her overly sensitive core and pulled her down, hard against him, causing both to gasp out in pleasure. There would be time for sweet and slow later, now they both wanted it hard and fast. Liz lifted herself up before plunging back down on him, using his shoulders for leverage while he buried his face in her neck, nipping at the soft skin while she continued to impale herself, each stroke bringing them closer.

“Max” she moaned and he knew exactly what she needed. Cupping her ass, he began to pull her closer every time she sunk back down on him, causing his cock to hit a deliciously pleasurable spot each time. “More” she pleaded while he continued to thrust up inside her.

The chair squeaked as she rode him, both so close and with one last powerful thrust, both screamed in release and in triumph as he shot his load inside her, bathing her inner walls with his essence.

Their breathing was ragged as the struggled to calm their frantically beating hearts. “It’s going to be a lot harder to sneak around now that you have someone else working with you” Liz stated as she continued to lean into him, too tired to move while Max had no complaints about their position.

“Then I guess you’re just going to have to spend the night more because I will not be satisfied until I’ve had you at least two or three times a day” Max replied in a lazy voice. “In fact” he said, lifting his hips up.

“Max, what are…uh” she said, her last words ending in a gasp as she felt him grow within her, ready for the next round.
Last edited by To_Kiss_A_Frog on Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:49 pm, edited 15 times in total.
<center>Image
To_Kiss_A_Frog
Addicted Roswellian

Ring Around the Desk ch.2 5/22/05

Post by To_Kiss_A_Frog »

A/N: thank you for the wonderful feedback, it truly made me feel good, hope you all enjoy this next one!
Chapter 2

“Coffee Mr. Guerin”

“Just put it there” he replied, pointing with his pen to a spot on the desk, his eyes never rising from the papers in front of him.

“So what do you think of the new intern in your division?” Maria casually asked though rolled her eyes in irritation when he didn’t answer, didn’t even hear her. “Michael” she said a bit louder, finally drawing his attention as she repeated the question.

“I don’t know, I haven’t had a chance to try her out yet” he shrugged while Maria’s eyes narrowed angrily.

“What do you mean ‘try her out’?” she asked

“Well she is studying to be a lawyer isn’t she and this is a law firm, isn’t it?” he questioned back. “What the fuck do you think I mean by it?” he asked, truly puzzled now.

“Well…I can admit that she’s attractive and I just don’t want you get any wrong ideas” Maria asked as she studied her nails, missing the smirk that crossed Michael’s face.

“Trust me, I can barely handle you, the last thing I need is more estrogen” he said, snorting in amusement though he quickly learned that it was not that right thing to say…at least to Maria.

“You bet your ass you won’t be able to handle anyone but me and I swear Michael, if you screw around on me, I’m revoking your dick’s privileges to visit my pleasure hole” Maria huffed, raising her gaze as Michael stood up from his chair to stare her down.

“God woman, I don’t think they heard you over in Philip’s office, you want to threaten me a little louder next time” was his sarcastic retort as the two faced off, neither backing down nor willing to give an inch.

“Just keep all your goodies to yourself and you won’t have to worry about me threatening you next time” Maria replied, stepping closer towards him as she poked his chest hard with one manicured finger.

“I never said anything about the new intern, you’re the one who brought it up so maybe you’re the one that wants to ‘screw around’ with her” Michael returned, a small smile breaking out on his face at the thought and though he was quick to hide it, it wasn’t before Maria had the chance to see it, while a look of indignant irritation crossed her face.

“You are such a pig…quit picturing it!” she added, angrily, when his eyes glazed over though he wasn’t imagining his girlfriend with another girl, he was imagining what he could be doing to her right now. He pulled her in, closer towards him and when she felt the erection press into her stomach she let out a startled gasp while a look of excitement spread across her features.

“Fuck me Spaceboy” she demanded.

“Already on it Blondie” he replied, lifting her up to set her down on the desk. Their mouths fused together as they worked to divest each other of all the essentials. Reaching beneath her skirt, Michael grabbed onto the material and pulled, ripping the little thong from her body before quickly plunging two fingers inside, swirling them around as his thumb began to work on her sensitive clit.

Maria cried out in pleasure as he began to stroke the length of her wet slit, using her juices to coat the rest of her before dropping down to his knees, replacing his fingers with his tongue.

Maria wasn’t ready to let him move until she came so she lowered her hands to his head, holding him in place when he continued to lap up all her juices. With one hand, he began plunging into her again while his lips sucked on her hooded clit. “Michael!” she yelled as the first shudders of her orgasm ripped through her, causing him to work harder to bring her to fulfillment until she finally let go. He raised his free hand to her mouth, covering it and effectively muffling her when she began to scream again.

Seeing his hair all mussed from her hands and his breathing ragged, Maria boldly stuck her hand down his pants, pulling his thick cock out to tease her folds with the blunt tip. Both moaned at the sensation, and unable to wait a second more, Michael grabbed onto her hips and plunged himself deep inside.

“Oh god Michael…fuck me harder” she moaned as he pounded into her, fulfilling her request as her arms loosely wrapped around his neck, needing something to hold onto as her ass started to slide back and forth on the desk from the force of his thrusts.

“Fuck…Maria” Michael groaned, feeling his end near, unable to kept going much longer as her warm heat enveloped him, coating his dick so that he easily and quickly slid out of her.

Dropping one hand, he began to rub her clit in fast circles as she buried her face in his chest to silence her screams as she came, violently, around him, her pussy sucking him dry as he let go, releasing a river of cum.

“Fuck” they both moaned, each struggling to catch their breath from the powerful orgasm they’d just shared.

The sound of the phone ringing, echoing inside the quiet office, brought them back to the present. Michael pulled out, missing her warmth as soon as he did, while Maria reached over to grab the phone. “Evans and Associates, Mr. Evans and Mr. Guerin’s office” she said before transferring the call somewhere else.

Hopping off the desk, Maria began to adjust her skirt, glaring when she found her discarded, and ripped thong over by a plant. “I swear Michael, I don’t know why I bother to wear anything at all, you always end up ripping them off me anyway” she complained while his ears perked up at that statement.

“So about how many more do I have to rip before you start walking around with nothing on underneath, three, maybe four?” he asked

“Like I said… a pig” she muttered on her way out, tossing the ruined garment at him as she did.

“So is that a three or a four” he called out as she slammed the door behind her, leaving Michael and his new trophy to figure it out for himself.
<center>Image
To_Kiss_A_Frog
Addicted Roswellian

Ring Around the Desk ch.3 5/24/05

Post by To_Kiss_A_Frog »

Chapter 3

“Were there any other questions?” Zan asked as he and Lori Branson, his new intern, sat inside her office which adjoined to his, originally more of a secretary’s post but since they were short staffed and he had to share Maria with Michael, their secretary sat outside, leaving this office free.

“None that I can think of” she replied, offering him a smile.

“Listen, I know that when I asked you out last week, we thought it wouldn’t be a problem because you were going to be working for Max, and you getting switched on me kind of…complicates things” Zan admitted.

“It’s fine, under the circumstances I understand if the other night was just a one time thing” Lori said, brushing it of while Zan’s eyes narrowed.

“I said it complicated things, I didn’t say I wanted to stop it” Zan stated, pulling her closer. “I like you and I want to go out with you again, I’m just saying that we’ll have to be careful and keep it quiet while you’re working here” he explained, lowering his mouth to hers, swearing in frustration when the ringing phone halted his progress. “Where the hell is Maria?” he cursed when it continued to ring.

“I’ll get it” Lori offered as she leaned over her desk to grab the phone. “Evans and Associates, Mr. Evan’s office… one second sir, I’ll see if he’s available” she said before putting the phone on hold. “It’s a Mr. Davis about some meeting that you had rescheduled for this afternoon, he’s calling to confirm.

“Shit, I forgot about that” Zan said, running a frustrated hand through his hair. Now he really would have to get to work. “Tell him yes then find Maria and have her pull the file on Brody Davis. I’ll show you a few things and then you can sit it on the meeting” he delegated and though he was sorry he had to walk away, he went back into his office while she took care of the things he requested.

~&~&~&~&~&

On that same floor, at that same time:

“Harder Kyle” Tess demanded as he fucked his wife up against a wall, pounding into her with the force of his desire. Latching on to one bouncing breast that was exposed by her half buttoned shirt and unclasped bra, he pulled at the nipple, sucking it into an aroused peak as she continued to moan with every thrust that brought her closer to orgasm.

“Fuck” he groaned as she squeezed her inner muscles, pulling him in every time he thrusted out.

“Fuck me…uh... harder” Tess moaned, tightening her legs around his waist as he grabbed her hips to pull her down, hard against him, bouncing her on his cock to the point where he was practically sawing her in half, but if felt so good.

“I’m coming…Kyle!” she yelled, seconds before he had a chance to swallow her screams with his mouth.

“Baby…fuck” he groaned as he let go, spilling his seed deep inside her, their juices mixing to run down the length of his cock which was still buried deep inside Tess.

~&~&~&~&~&

“Thank you for your time Mr. Evans, I’m sure you’ll get everything straightened out” Brody said as he shook Zan’s hand, offering a polite smile to Lori who remained seated before seeing himself out.

“Well I’m basically cleared for the rest of the day and since I’m your boss, I’ve decided that you’re done for the day too” Zan stated, reaching a hand out to pull her up and against him. “Meet me down in the garage, level 2, I just need to stop by Michael’s office to ask him something first” he told her, planting a quick kiss to her mouth but before he could step away, her tongue poked out to meet with his, instantly deepening the kiss.

Both moaned out loud, fueled by lust and the sensations the other was creating as their hands grappled to remove each other’s clothes. It was wrong, they shouldn’t be doing in this in the office, but… could they really wait the half hour or so it would take to get to his apartment?

Kneeling in front of her, Zan lifted her skirt up, revealing a black lace garter belt and a little scrap of satin material. Quickly discarding the garment, Zan wasted no time plunging his tongue into her wet heat. Lifting her right leg up to his shoulder, the position opened her up completely to him and she couldn’t hold back the breathy moan that escaped her mouth when he began to eat her out, licking the entire length of her slit, paying special attention to her clit, sucking and pulling on it lightly before stiffening his tongue to enter her aroused core.

“Zan” she moaned as she buried her fingers in his spiked hair, unconsciously pushing him closer to her as she neared her peak.

His own moans sent a wave of vibrations up her entire pussy but it was when he reached a hand up to tug on a stiff nipple and at the same time latched his mouth to her clit, sucking greedily, that she came apart, chanting his name under her breath while he kept up his ministrations until he’d licked up all her juices.

He lowered her leg and rose from his position on the floor to quickly take her mouth in a searing kiss as she vaguely tasted herself on his lips and tongue. It aroused her even more.

Walking her backwards, Zan waited until she was up against the desk before turning her around. He lifted her skirt back up and nudged her forward, caressing her bare ass with one hand while the other dipped back into her pussy, preparing her for him but hearing the mewing sounds she was making caused his cock to twitch and unable to wait any longer, he took his prick in his hand and plunged deep inside her.

“You’re so wet” he whispered in her ear as he leaned forward, palms down on the desk, he had one arm on each side of her, caging her in. She looked to the side, eyes meeting as their lips met in another kiss, swallowing up groans of pleasure as he began to thrust inside her.

With every thrust forward, she pushed back against him, causing him to sink so deep inside her pussy that she was practically swallowing him whole with each motion. “Faster… more…” she panted

At her plea, Zan moved his hands to her hips, aiding their movements while his fingers danced forward to caress her clit. Even if he had wanted to, he wouldn’t have been able to hold back a groan as she tightened her inner muscles around him and the pleasure was almost painful as they both desperately worked towards the powerful release they were building up to.

“Fuck, you’re so tight…”

“Harder Zan… fuck me harder…” she pleaded as he started thrusting even harder and faster than he already was while she continued to moan and scream in ecstasy. “Zan! Oh fuck me... I’m coming…”

As her pussy contracted around him, holding him even tighter, he finally let go… shooting his load, never ceasing his movements until he was completely spent and she’d sucked him dry.

Both collapsed forward against the desk, still joined as they struggled to steady their breathing. “That was even better than the last time” Zan said with surprise. “I didn’t even think that was possible”

“I distinctly remember you saying something about the two of us being done here for the day” Lori commented when Zan finally had the energy to move off her. “You think you’ll be rested enough by the time we get to your place?” she asked, smiling seductively and as tired as he was, he felt his cock twitch again with signs of life.

“That’s a definite possibility”

~&~&~&~&~&

“What is it Philip?” Diane asked her husband as she looked around her, trying to find the source of his ire.

“Maria isn’t at her desk” he stated. “Neither was Liz and Michael, Max and Zan are all missing. Doesn’t anyone do any work around here?” he asked, muttering darkly as he walked away. From somewhere nearby, a moan sounded, almost inaudibly. Looking around again, Diane shook her head, figuring she was just tired and had imagined it.

Just as she walked away, Michael and Maria emerged from the supply closet, adjusting their clothes, neither having heard their bosses who could have very easily caught them.
<center>Image
To_Kiss_A_Frog
Addicted Roswellian

Ring Around the Desk ch. 4 6/1

Post by To_Kiss_A_Frog »

A/N: Sorry it's been a while. thanks for the feedback, hope you enjoy!

Chapter 4

The next morning Isabel barged into Max’s office without knocking. She was frustrated and irritable, a product of spending the greater part of her evening pouring over contracts for Jennifer and Larry Trilling, a fickle and very strange company that had already caused her to do several rewrites.

Seeing his empty chair, she growled in frustration, prepared to go back to her office and throw a few things around when Alex walked out from the adjoining room. “Hi Miss Evans, can I help you with something?” He was polite and cheerful. Isabel wanted to scream.

“Where’s my brother?”

“He had a meeting uptown with a Mr. Ross” he answered. “Can I help you with anything?”

“No, that won’t be necessary, I just need… actually, you can help. Grab whatever files Max has on Nicolas Crawford so I can cross reference with the case I’m working on.” Without waiting for his reply, she walked off, pleased that she wouldn’t have to look everything up herself.

It was another twenty minutes before Alex knocked on her door, carrying at least ten different files on the separate properties Nicolas owned and had seen Max about. “Just put them on the desk” she said before going back to work, expecting him to leave but when he didn’t, the irritated look was back in place as she gazed up at him in question. “Something else?” she asked.

“No, it’s just that… well you look really tense” Alex commented, rushing on before she had a chance to tell him to mind his own business. “I know it’s probably not very appropriate but maybe it would help if you let me rub your shoulders for you” he offered.

It was on the tip of her tongue to tell him no but the offer sounded too tempting to pass up, even if he was practically a stranger. “Alright” she agreed and in an instant, Alex was standing behind her chair. Carefully, he moved her to the side and began to slowly knead her shoulders. Isabel couldn’t help the small moan that escaped her mouth at the incredible way his hands worked her tired muscles. “Hmmm, Alex, that feels heavenly.”

Behind her, Alex’s body began to react to the soft sounds she was making and the delicious way her tongue peaked out to wet her parched lips. She continued to moan and in response, Alex began to rub more firmly, eager to hear more of her satisfied purrs.

Isabel decided his hands were magic as he continued to massage her shoulders and she could feel a slow heat begin to creep up her body, starting with her very aroused and very wet core. “Alex” she sighed and it was all he could take before tentatively lowering his lips and pressing a soft kiss to the side of her exposed neck. He thought she might yell at him or tell him to get out of her office but he was pleasantly surprised when she tilted her neck to the side, granting him more access.

He knew he’d kick himself later if he didn’t at least give this shot, so without a second thought, he turned her chair around to face him and dropped down to his knees before her. She looked a bit surprised but her eyes held excitement and desire. Slowly, he trailed a hand up her leg, enjoying the feel of her silken skin while above him, she moaned again and leaned back in her chair.

With both hands, he began to trail them higher, each time getting a little closer to the place she wanted him the most. “Please” she whimpered and it was enough to break him. Reaching up into her skirt, he pulled down the small scrap of silk she wore and wasted no time in attaching his mouth to her overly sensitive clit. He sucked her long and hard, alternating between using his tongue and fingers to plunge deep inside of her. It wasn’t long before she was coming, calling out his name with wild abandon as her juices flowed into his mouth.

“Wow, that was… incredible” she panted.

Alex leaned back, unsure of what she wanted next but when she stood up and pulled him up with her, he assumed she wanted him to go. He was disappointed but would respect her wishes and when he turned to go, she reached out and stuck her hand inside his pants, finding his erect cock still hard and leaking pre-cum. “Hmm” she moaned and quickly lowered his fly and pulled at the button before taking her turn down on her knees.

She rubbed his cock against her lips, smearing the cum around her mouth before finally taking him whole. “Fuck” Alex muttered at the feel of her hot mouth sucking him dry. He tried to keep his hands to himself but what she was doing felt so good and they lowered of their own volition and began guiding her head until he was fucking her mouth.

Swirling her tongue around the tip, Isabel licked him all over before sucking him back inside her mouth, using one hand to play with his sac while the other reached up to rub at his cloth covered chest.

He was so close… so close and it felt incredible. “Uh… Isabel” he called out as thick spurts of his cream filled her mouth. She greedily sucked him until he had nothing left and swallowed the cum with ease.

“You think you have the stamina to fuck me?” she asked, looking up at him with an innocent look that was enough to make his blood boil and his cock to stir back to life. Pulling her to him, he plunged his tongue into her mouth, each tasting themselves on their partner’s lips. Needless to say it was hot and both were eager to have his cock deeply embedded in her pussy.

Isabel pushed his jacket off his shoulders and began working on his tie while Alex had his hands full trying to undo her buttons, not bothering with the skirt for now.

Once both were satisfied that enough skin was exposed, Alex walked her backwards until her legs hit the back of the small couch that rested along the side wall. Quickly turning things around, she pushed him back to sit before climbing into his lap. Her hand instantly found his rejuvenated prick and began working it up and down until he was begging to be inside her.

“Do you want me?” she asked on a moan as his hands cupped her breasts, rubbing the nipples until they were aroused peaks.

“Yes” he panted and took one rosy tip into his mouth, eliciting another moan from Isabel.

“That feels so good” she said in a breathy voice and before she had the chance to say anything else, Alex lifted his hips up and thrust his thick cock into her pussy. Both gasped at the feel of her silken walls, pulsing around him, holding him tightly inside of her.

Returning to his sucking, Alex lifted his hips again and taking the hint, Isabel began to ride him, fast and hard. “Fuck me” she moaned. It was like sensory overload, the feel of his mouth and hands on her nipples, his skin against hers and the perfect way his cock kept piercing her, bringing her closer to orgasm.

Before long she was bouncing on his cock, needing him deeper, wanting him to fuck her harder.

Sensing her need, Alex lowered his hands to her hips and began to help lift her up before bringing her down hard each time. She tilted back and the angle caused his dick to graze her clit with every downward motion, making her so wet she was practically dripping.

Both moaned and groaned in effort, each so close to that final peak that when Alex brought her down on him a final, she screamed out loud and Alex was right behind her, making a satisfied sound that erupted from deep in his throat.

Each breathing harshly, their beating hearts still going a mile a minute, they kissed, soft and slow as a sated feeling enveloped both. “You were right, I was tense” Isabel stated. “But I get tense a lot so you’re just going to have to come to my office more and help me… relieve some stress.”

“Yes ma’am, you’re the boss”
<center>Image
To_Kiss_A_Frog
Addicted Roswellian

chapter 5 6/4/05

Post by To_Kiss_A_Frog »

A/N: I would like to say thank you for all your feedback, and to all the lurkers who are reading this story. Hope you enjoy!
Chapter 5

As Max pulled into his usual spot in the parking garage, Isabel was still talking about how rude their client was, something she’d been doing the entire way. “Who says women aren’t as good as men are? All the cases I’ve ever gone to court with and won have been against men” she continued to rant.

Max met Liz’s eyes through the review mirror and she smiled in amusement.

The Evans siblings were working on a case together and because they had depositions to take down, Max suggested that they take Liz along with them to help things along. Isabel saw the logic and easily agreed though Max noticed she’d been unusually pleasant the last couple of days, that was until she went up against Ray Whitaker.

All three vacated the car and began walking to the garage elevator when Liz stopped and looked to both with an apologetic expression. “I’m sorry, I forgot my purse in the car, would you mind…?”

“It’s no problem” Max kindly assured. “Why don’t you go on up Izzy and we’ll just be a couple minutes behind you” he suggested and though she looked at him strangely, she eventually just shrugged her shoulders and continued walking.

“Thank you Mr. Evans, I’m really sorry, I don’t know where my head is today” she apologized in a sweet voice.

“Well I know where I want my head to be” Max smirked as he pinned her to the car and began devouring her mouth with urgency. His hand instantly reached beneath her skirt and began stroking her through the material of her panties, finding her already so wet that he couldn’t help the groan that escaped his mouth at the discovery.

With his free hand, he opened the car door and the two lowered themselves until she was sitting on the passenger seat and Max took his place in front of her, squatting down to remove the scrap of material so that he could stroke her wet pussy. He pushed the material of her skirt up and his tongue joined his hands, licking her up and down, swirling his tongue inside her core until she was writhing, muttering incoherently.

“Max” she moaned and lowered her fingers to his hair, holding him to her as his mouth latched onto her clit and sucked until she screamed, her voice echoing off the concrete walls.

Max pulled her up and took her place on the seat before pulling her back in so that she was straddling his lap. They both leaned in for a kiss as their fingers pulled on buttons and lowered zippers. Reaching into his pants, Liz pulled out Max’s cock and rubbed it along her pussy lips while he began sucking on her nipples, tugging gently until they were both stiffened peaks.

Liz’s juices were getting his dick so wet and the feel of him was so good that Liz didn’t wait long before slowly lowering herself onto his stiff cock, moaning in satisfaction once he was deeply buried inside her.

With grace that came from so many times fucking each other, the two began to move and the car slowly began to shake. Both were unable to hold in their sounds of pleasure but they were too concerned with getting each other off that they didn’t notice. “Fuck…Liz you feel so good baby” he muttered against her neck. In response, Liz threw her head back and continued to ride Max so slowly that it was sweet torture.

The feel of his cock thrusting into her, filling her up, was incredible and almost unconsciously Liz started to pick up the pace. Lowering his mouth back down to her breast, Max continued to suck, swirling his tongue around her nipples then leaned back to blow cool air on them before repeating the process with the other side.

Putting her hand on his shoulders, Liz used them as leverage and started riding Max harder, loving the way his thick cock stretched her and brought her to the brink of ecstasy. “Max…MAX!” she called out as her orgasm watched over her but Max hadn’t come yet and if possible, was even harder than before.

Thrusting up faster, his hands pulled Liz down hard against him and she started to scream each time his cock thrust up inside her drenched pussy. “Fuck…Max…ah!”

“So wet baby”

His cock continued to hit her clit and by now the windows were fogged up and the car was practically bouncing in time to their movements.

“I’m cumming again…”

At this, Max lowered one hand and began rubbing fast circles with his thumb while his fingers rubbed around the area his cock was deeply imbedded in. The sensations were too much and as Liz’s pussy walls began to close in around him, Max let out a loud groan, and came hard and fast, shooting his load and bathing her slick pussy.

“So much for being just a few minutes behind” Liz muttered in between kisses.

“We’ll be even more behind if you don’t stop doing that” Max replied and in response, Liz began grinding into him again, feeling Max already starting to harden. “Working’s overrated anyway” he muttered before curling his hand in her hair to hold her in place while the other rubbed her bare ass, pushing her more insistently against his arousal.

“So then what are you waiting for…Fuck me” Liz demanded.

“Yes ma’am” Max agreed and did just as she asked… fucked her.
<center>Image
To_Kiss_A_Frog
Addicted Roswellian

Ch. 6 6/6/05

Post by To_Kiss_A_Frog »

A/N: Thank you to everyone for all the feedback, it's great to hear that readers are enjoying a story. Thanks to all the lurkers out there too!

Chapter 6

Isabel was fuming by the time she got upstairs to her office. Not only was their client a sexist bastard but Max was acting entirely too cheerful and it was getting on her nerves. Swiping her hand across the desk, she scattered all the papers as they floated gently to the floor and it felt so good that she did it again, knocking over her stapler, a cup of pencils and several folders.

She became so engrossed in making a mess that she didn’t hear the knock on the door and was surprised to find Alex standing beside her a moment later. Not wasting any time, she grabbed the lapels of his jacket and locked her lips with his. Alex’s response was instant and his tongued pushed into her mouth, swallowing her moans.

Fumbling, he pulled at her skirt and panties while her hands made short work of his belt and pants. Her shirt didn’t have buttons so she pulled it up over her head while he pushed his own jacket and shirt away.

When both were finally naked, he nudged back until her ass was up against the desk and lifted so that she sat on top of the smooth wood. “Now Alex… please fuck me now” she begged and he eased her back until she was flat against the desk. Kneeling, Alex lowered his mouth to her pussy and began lapping at her clit with his tongue. Her moans filled the air as he began to suck on the engorged nub and added two fingers to her core, curling them lightly as he pumped them into her slick opening.

“Alex…ALEX!” she called out as she came and eagerly, Alex drank up all her juices but didn’t stop there and continued to suck and finger fuck her until she was coming again.

Only after that second orgasm did Alex get up. His cock was throbbing with need and before she had a chance to come down from her high, he thrust into her hard and both groaned in approval. “Fuck Isabel… you’re so fucking wet… so tight”

“Fuck me Alex…ah!... faster… fuck me faster” she pleaded as he picked up the pace until his hips were practically slamming into hers but she seemed to enjoy it and continued to moan and beg for more.

His hands grabbed at her, tilting her up a bit so that he could take a nipple in his mouth. He greedily sucked, marking her skin before repeating the action with the other side. Their end was near and the closer they got, the harder they fucked. With a final stroke, unable to hold off for any longer, Alex rubbed circles on Isabel’s clit and the two came, shuttering in release as his cock spasmed, letting loose a stream of hot cum while her walls pulled him in, until both were completely spent.

“I take it that the meeting didn’t go well?” he asked a few moments later but his voice was breathless and it took Isabel a few more minutes before she was able to respond.

“Understatement, but I feel much better now” she replied but was stopped from saying anything else when she heard Max’s door slam shut and she knew he was probably just going to pick up a few folders before coming into her office to go over the depositions they’d taken. “Shit, we need to hurry” Isabel said, moaning in loss when Alex pulled out of her and the two hurriedly dressed. “He’s going to know something’s up” she panicked. Both looked thoroughly fucked but when Max walked in, looking pretty disheveled as well, neither said anything and quietly, Alex slipped out.

“So…” she said, looking at him expectantly.

“So…” he returned with the same look.

“If you don’t tell anyone, then I won’t either” she blurted out while Max let out a relieved breath. “Deal” he agreed. “Now about those depositions…”

~&~&~&~&~&

“Hmmm….Kyle” Tess moaned as she slowly rode Kyle’s dick. They were on his office couch and had been fucking for the last half hour. The first time had been hard and fast but after that they decided to take their time and enjoy the feel of her wet pussy sliding over his hard cock.

“Baby… so good” Kyle said, moving one hand from her breast to her hip to speed up their pace.

Tess threw her head back, arching into his touch as she started to ride him faster, spurred on in a moment of pure female pride by the sounds he was making. One hand lowered from her hips and started rubbing her slick pussy. The action was enough that Tess started to grind into him harder and faster.

When she started screaming, Kyle raised a hand to cover her mouth and she sucked his fingers into her mouth, licking her juices off of it as she mimicked the movements of their lower bodies. Kyle groaned, loudly and before long Tess was bouncing on his thick cock, screaming into his hand as she came.

Grabbing her hips with both hands, Kyle slammed her down against him several times as she bit her lip to hold in her moans of pleasure and with one final stroke his cock swelled before exploding, releasing so much cum that their juices mixed and dripped down on his cock, coating it as neither seized their movements until they were too tired and Tess collapsed on top of her husband.

“Gets better every time baby” he stated as she closed her eyes, both needing to rest for just a moment until they got back to work.
<center>Image
To_Kiss_A_Frog
Addicted Roswellian

Post by To_Kiss_A_Frog »

A/N: Excellent feedback, thank you but this will soon come to an end. It's hard writing smut and no plot, lol. But we still have a couple chapters to go so... hope you keep reading and enjoying!

Chapter 7

“Hey Michael, do you think you could… oh, excuse me, I didn’t realize you were busy Mr. Guerin” Maria corrected tightly when she looked up from her papers and found Lori leaning over him as they studied something on his computer screen.

“Hi Maria” she said in greeting as she straightened up. “And we were just finishing up” she added but she noticed the secretary wasn’t paying attention and was instead locked in a staring contest with Michael. Catching on fairly quickly, Lori excused herself and went back to Zan’s office where he was arguing with someone on the phone.

Closing the door behind her, she slowly walked forward but instead of going into her adjoining office, she came to stand behind him and slowly trailed her hands from his shoulders down his chest, dipping almost to the crotch of his pants before coming back up again. On the second pass she noticed that his pants were now tenting and with impish grin on her face, she continued down further and began to rub his arousal, cupping him in her hand as she did.

She noticed he stuttered the second she touched him and wanting to see how crazy she could drive him before he gave in, she pulled his rolling chair back a little and dropped down to her knees in front of him.

Slowly, she pushed his button through its opening and inch by inch she lowered his zipper. Pulling him free from his boxers, she started to stroke him with both hands, enjoying the look of pleasure that crossed his face as he tried to stay focused on his conversation.

Lightly, her tongue snaked around him, licking from top to bottom before taking him in her wet mouth. Her hand continued to stroke him as she sucked, making a tight ring with her mouth so that he was practically fucking it. One of his hands lowered beneath the desk to curl in her hair while mentally, he tried to find someway to quickly get off the phone so he could come in her pussy instead of her mouth.

“Zander” Philip called out as he peaked in, making sure he was alone since Maria wasn’t around to ask. He barely held back a groan as Lori started to suck harder and faster when she heard the boss walk in. “Sorry, I’ll just wait” he said, gesturing to the phone Zan still held in his hand.

“I’m gonna have to get back to you on that” he told the DA he was trying to negotiate with. “What’s up dad?” he asked, lowering both hands to stop Lori who simply ignored his gesturing and continued to blow him.

“I was thinking of taking some time off and going on a little holiday with your mom so I wanted to check your case load… see if maybe you and Michael could handle of few of mine while I’m away.

“Sure, I’ll have Maria check for me when… when she gets back… to her desk” he said, unable to not enjoy Lori ministrations despite the fact that someone else was in the room. “I have a lot of calls to… to make so can we talk… later?” he asked, trying to hold off from blowing his load.

“Sure” Philip agreed, shooting a strange look at Zan because of his behavior. “And talk to Maria would you, I haven’t seen her at her desk all day today” he added.

Zan nodded in agreement and soon as the door closed behind his father he groaned loudly seconds before coming in Lori’s mouth, filling it with his hot cum which she easily swallowed. “You’re gonna pay for that one” he said, sliding down to the soft carpet in front of her. “I hope so” she replied and wrapped her arms around his neck as he pulled her close.

Their mouths dueled for dominance as they quickly undressed each other and his cock swelled again in arousal, seeing here completely naked and licking her lips in anticipation. “I want you on all fours” he whispered in her ear while she moaned in response but did as she was told. Zan knelt down behind her, caressing her ass before trailing his hand forward to plunge two fingers in her wet pussy. “You’re already so wet for me” he moaned in approval.

“Zan” she whimpered, needing him now.

“Right here baby” he said, removing his fingers and replacing them with the tip of his cock, slowly teasing her folds. Before she had a chance to say anything else, he thrust forward, filling her completely and paused, giving her a chance to adjust to how big he felt in this new position.

“Hmm… now” she said, pushing back against him and Zan quickly took the hint and started thrusting forward. He held her hips as he pounded into her and she leaned down, burying her face in her hands to muffle her screams of pleasure. “Zan” she panted as he fucked her and rubbed her clit at the same time.

“Baby you feel so good… so wet” he moaned in approval but he wanted more. Stopping, for just a second, he wrapped his arms around her waist to nudge her up until she was kneeling in front of him, her legs straddling his lap. Thrusting up, he started a new rhythm as she rocked with him. He used one hand to caress her nipples while the other remained on her clit, rubbing her pussy all around his dick every time she plunged down on him.

“Fuck” she swore as she came around him but instead of being worn out, she seemed even more turned on and her pussy, slick with her cum, started riding his cock harder and faster.

“Uh… fuck me” he groaned as she bounced on him. Both his hands drifted back down to her waist to aid her movements. She fucked him until he finally came inside her, burying his face in her back, hoping to muffle his groan of satisfaction.

Spent, she leaned forward, resting on her arms in front of her and Zan did the same, leaning against her.

“Hey Zan, have you seen… oh my god!” Maria said and quickly walked back out, slamming the door behind her.

“Fuck” Zan swore and despite the gravity of the situation, he couldn’t bring himself to move off her or pull out yet.

“It’s okay” Lori replied, breathlessly. “She’s fucking Michael.”
Last edited by To_Kiss_A_Frog on Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<center>Image
To_Kiss_A_Frog
Addicted Roswellian

Post by To_Kiss_A_Frog »

A/N: Thanks to everyone for the amazing feedback. Glad you're all still liking it. Hope you enjoy this next one!

Chapter 8

“Oh my god” Maria repeated as she walked back into Michael’s office, unannounced. “I just walked in on Zan fucking Lori in his office” she blurted out before Michael even noticed she was there.

“I told you I wasn’t messing with her” Michael stated and turned back to his work.

Maria was instantly apologetic. She could admit that she was jealous when she came in earlier and found Michael and Lori working so closely with another but after witnessing the way she looked thoroughly fucked, Maria was positive Zan satisfied her enough that Lori didn’t feel the need to try for seconds with Michael.

“Michael… Michael?” Maria tried again when she got no response from him. With an idea already forming in her head, she decided he was waiting for her to make the first move and she was more than willing to show him how sorry she was for her accusations.

Learning from Zan’s mistake, Maria made sure to lock he door before walking forward until she was standing beside Michael’s chair. “Let me make it up to you” she propositioned in a sultry voice, knowing he wouldn’t be able to deny her if he tried.

“And how do you plan on doing that?” he asked, showing only a ghost of a smirk as he stared up at her.

“Stand up and I’ll show you” she replied, tugging on his arm until he did as she asked and stood up before her.

Gazing appreciatively over his muscled form, she licked her lips before dropping down to her knees. Impatient fingers pulled at his button and fly, freeing his already hardening erection. Maria moaned in delight, seeing that he was already leaking pre-cum and gave no warning before she engulfed the length of him in the hot cavern of her mouth. “Fuck Maria” Michael swore as she fervently sucked him and palmed his balls in her hand.

He was so hot and she was getting so turned on by this that she used her free hand to push inside her drenched panties and started fingering herself in time his thrusts. “Hmmm…” she moaned, shooting vibrations up and down his cock.

Michael buried his hands in Maria’s hair, holding her steady as his dick pushed in and out of her mouth. The angle gave him the perfect view of Maria pleasuring herself and he felt himself grow harder. Feeling his excitement grow caused Maria to suck him deeper and faster.

Before he could blow his load, Michael pulled out, panting heavily while Maria stared up at him with a confused expression. “I wannna come inside your wet pussy not your mouth” he stated in answer to the silent question. She eagerly got up, pulling Michael’s mouth down to hers, swirling her tongue around his as their hips unconsciously began grinding against each other.

Blindly feeling around for the closest sturdy object, they ended up against the wall with Michael’s hand up Maria’s skirt. “Michael please” she begged.

“You still haven’t said you’re sorry” he panted, finding himself even more aroused by watching her ride his hand and plead for more.

“I’m…oh fuck! Michael…” she moaned and Michael quickly pulled his fingers away as he felt her pussy begin to flutter, signifying her impending orgasm. Maria whimpered at the loss and turned frustrated eyes up at him.

“Say you’re sorry and I’ll finish” he whispered in her ear. “Say you were wrong and I’ll fuck you so good and so hard you won’t ever doubt me again” he told her, sucking on her neck, enjoying the way her breathing became ragged just because of a few kisses.

“Hmmm… I’m sorry” she said breathlessly. “I was… hmmm…” she moaned again as he returned his hand between her legs, caressing her folds, teasing, not ready to finish pleasuring her until she finished her apology. “Ah…Michael… I was… was wrong” she said and quickly latched her mouth to his before he could make some sort ass comment in reply.

Hearing just what he wanted, Michael grabbed onto Maria’s ass as hoisted her up, pinning her between his hard body and the wall. Bringing her down roughly, he impaled her sopping wet pussy on his thick cock and didn’t give her a chance to adjust before he started sliding her up and down the length of his dick.

“You’re so fucking wet” Michael groaned as she easily rode him, using his shoulders for leverage.

“Don’t stop… I want it harder… ah!” Maria cried out as he continued to pound inside her. She had to bury her face in his neck, trying to hold in her screams of pleasure with every downward motion on his wonderfully thick cock. True to his word, he was fucking her good and hard and there was no way she was gonna last long now that she had him between her legs.

“Is this hard enough for you… do you want more?” he asked and latched his mouth hers after she nodded, hopping to muffle some of the pleasured sounds she was making.

“I’m coming… I’m… Michael” she screamed, riding out her orgasm but Michael was relentless and continued to fuck her pussy until she came again, clenching nearly painfully around him causing him to bite down on her shoulder to hold in his cry of release.

“If I say I’m sorry again will you fuck me like this again?” Maria asked as they tried to get their breathing and bodies under control.

“I’ll fuck you however you want, whenever you want” Michael replied

~&~&~&~&~&

“Hmmm… that feels so good” Isabel moaned as Alex gently nipped at her neck, placing small opened mouth kisses along the smooth skin of her throat.

“So what’d he say?” Alex asked in between kisses. Isabel tilted her head to give him more access but this was quickly becoming unsatisfying, she wanted more and she wanted Alex to give it to her now.

“Talk later” Isabel stated, bringing his mouth to hers. “Fuck now” she added, guiding his hand towards her wet pussy.

Alex groaned at the contact, glad that she hadn’t had time to put her panties on earlier and was now completely open for him.

With their previous activities still in mind, both were so turned on that they didn’t bother with the foreplay as Isabel easily sank down on his cock. “You make me feel so full” she told him and the two didn’t waste any time, knowing they had to be quick in case someone decided they needed her to look at something or read over something.

Bracing her hands against the back of her desk chair, Isabel quickly rode Alex deep and hard, both unable to hold in their sounds of enjoyment. Alex took a large breast in his hand, caressing it while he sucked on her nipples.

Isabel was practically dripping from the feel of Alex’s tongue on her sensitive flesh and it wasn’t long before she was coming hard, her juices coating his cock as she continued to bounce on top of him until he came, shooting thick spurts of cum deep inside her wet slicked pussy.

As they both came down from their high, Isabel finally answered his question. “He’s fucking Liz and he won’t tell on me if I don’t tell on him.”
<center>Image
To_Kiss_A_Frog
Addicted Roswellian

Post by To_Kiss_A_Frog »

A/N: Thanks to everyone for enjoying this and for the wonderful feedback. Hope you enjoy this next part!!

Chapter 9

Liz raised her hand to knock on the door, waiting for him to call out admittance before turning the knob. “Miss Evans asked to see you in her office Alex” she informed as she poked her head in. “Something about some stress or something like that” she added, watching as a smile made it’s way to his face before he quickly covered it.

“Right on it” he replied and behind him, Max cringed, causing Liz to throw him a confused look as Alex walked out.

“What’s that look for?” she asked.

“I don’t want to talk about it” Max replied, shaking his head to clear away the thoughts though it did occur to him that he had the office to himself for a while and quickly walked around his desk to Liz. “But I would like to do… this” he said, leaning in to take her mouth while his hands instantly zeroed in on her breasts. Liz moaned as massaged them through the silk blouse and lace bra.

Max stroked her tongue with his and Liz got wet just from kisses. “Max” she moaned when he trailed his lips down her throat, placing lingering kisses on her skin.

With nimble fingers, she started freeing his buttons while Max walked them backwards to the couch, pausing only long enough to lock the door before they dropped down on the soft material.

Pushing the material away from his shoulders, Liz revealed his wonderfully chiseled chest and began running her hands all over his exposed skin while he worked on divesting the rest of her clothes. He nearly drooled when he realized she was wearing crotchless panties. “I like being prepared” she said teasingly, her smirk instantly turning to a look of pleasure as he dipped a finger into her hot core, coating it with her juices before running it up and down her slit.

Liz grabbed Max’s neck and pulled his lips down to hers, thrusting her tongue in and out of his mouth, hoping he’d get the hint and fuck her like she wanted.

Max had other ideas as he pulled the last of their clothing away and laid down on his back. “Come here baby” he commanded, pulling her up so that she straddled his face. Liz shivered in anticipation and nearly cried out in ecstasy the moment his tongue started fucking her wet pussy. “Hmm…” he moaned, sending delicious vibrations up her spine.

Her eyes opened, looking at his rapidly growing cock and couldn’t resist leaning down to take his large erection in her mouth.

Swirling her tongue around his dick, she teased him until he was begging for more and engulfed him, nearly crying out herself when began sucking on her clit in response.

Together they worked to bring their partner completion. Max licked her up and down before burying his tongue deep in her pussy while Liz continued to suck him hard with her hot, tight mouth. “Oh! Ah… baby” she moaned, releasing him from her mouth with a pop as her pussy fluttered around his tongue and fingers and she came almost violently, covering her mouth with both hands to hold in her cries of pleasure.

She could have fallen asleep then, she was that satisfied but the feel of his tongue still licking up her juices was enough to get her keyed up again and reluctantly crawled away so that she was facing him in his lap. She gave no warning before sinking down hard on his thick cock with her slick pussy and both moaned at the blissful feeling.

“You’re so fucking wet” Max stated as she started to ride him, easily sliding up and down his dick.

“Max” she moaned over and over. His hands rose to cup her breasts, lightly tugging on her nipples as she arched into his touch. It felt so good but he wanted more and slowed her for just as a second as he shifted into a sitting position. Liz began riding him again and he took an aching breast in his mouth and sucked on her nipples until she was writhing in ecstasy, finding her second orgasm in less than five minutes.

“Max!!” she cried out, hiding her face in the crook of his neck to muffle the sound.

“You sound so fucking sexy calling out my name like that while your pussy comes around my cock” he seductively whispered in her ear, not relenting on his thrusts as he worked to bring her to a third release before he would let go himself.

“Fuck Max… your so hard… you feel so good inside me” Liz panted, holding on to his shoulders as he continued to thrust up inside her, filling her completely. “Baby fuck me some more” she pleaded, whimpering when he stilled them and lifted her up so that his dick was no longer inside her.

“Stand up” he instructed and had her lean over the arm of the couch. He stood behind her, rubbing her clit, making sure she was still nice and wet then as sudden as she had been, he thrust deep inside her, causing her to cry out again as she fluttered around his cock.

He started to pound into her and she used the couch as leverage to push back against him, meeting him thrust for thrust. “Do you want to come again?” he asked. “Do you want me to keep fucking your wet pussy until you come all over my hard cock again?” he teased, moving one of his hands from her hip to her breasts, playing with her nipples as she seemed to push back into him harder.

“Please” she whimpered, needing to come again, feeling her release so close.

“Anything for you baby” Max replied and lowered his hand to her clit, rubbing it fast, feeling his own end near. Dropping his head to her back, he kissed her spine as he exploded inside her, filling her with his cum as she finally found her last release, both moaning each other’s names as they rode out their orgasm together.

“Fuck me” she swore, completely tired when he pulled out of her.

“Hmm… I agree” Max replied and pulled her down with him on the couch. “Alex can stay in Izzy’s office, I’m not moving” he stated, needing to rest for a moment, too tired to do more than press a chaste kiss to Liz’s forehead before his eyes drifted closed with Liz not far behind.
Last edited by To_Kiss_A_Frog on Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<center>Image
To_Kiss_A_Frog
Addicted Roswellian

Post by To_Kiss_A_Frog »

A/N: Thanks to everyone still sticking w/this one and for all the great feedback. There are two more chapters after this one and i'm warning you now, the last one will be a complete F*** fest. Thanks again and don't forget to check out the banner made by monkeycgm!

Chapter 10

“I heard you were feeling a little stressed” Alex stated as he walked into Isabel’s office unannounced. “Perhaps there’s something I can do to help” he added with an excited grin that Isabel couldn’t help but laugh at.

“I know exactly what you can do for me” Isabel stated as she stood up from her seat. Like a lithe panther, she strolled up to him and seductively trailed her hand up and down his chest. “You can suck my pussy until I scream and then you can fuck me until I make you scream” she stated.

Alex wasted no time bringing his mouth down on hers, nipping and sucking her lips as their tongues fiercely dueled. The hunger was instant and he quickly started pulling at buttons while he hands instantly went to his pants. She rubbed him over the coarse fabric, feeling him harden in her hand.

Once he worked her shirt free, Alex pushed it from her shoulders and the two walked back towards the desk.

“Alex…” she moaned when he started to fondle her lace covered nipples.

With renewed enthusiasm, Isabel worked to free him of all his clothes. Once they were both completely naked, Alex lowered his mouth to her large breasts and began sucking one pert nipple into his mouth while his fingers buried in her drenched pussy. Isabel held him to her, moaning over and over as he started to finger her harder and deeper.

He switched sides and sucked her left nipple, gently biting with his teeth as his thumb worked her clit.

Isabel came in a sudden rush of pleasure that left her shaking in his arms and calling out his name. Alex never ceased his motions and before she could come down from her high, he dropped to his knees and buried his tongue inside her wet center, sucking up all her juices.

“Fuck… oh Alex!” Isabel whimpered when his lips closed over her engorged clit and sucked her like she wanted. Bringing his fingers back to her center he started fingering her again in time with his sucking and Isabel nearly pulled his hair out in pleasure as he worshipped her pussy, eating her out and laving her clit with his thick tongue until she came again, releasing more juices for him to hungrily feed off of.

Instead of being satisfied, Isabel wanted more and pulled on Alex’s arm until he was standing again. Thrusting her tongue in his mouth, she tasted herself and got even more turned on that she dropped to her knees in front of him and began licking him and down. She tongued his balls while she pumped his cock with her hands.

She enjoyed the way he groaned her name and with a mischievous smirk on here face, she brought him to her mouth and sucked him hard.

“Fuck” he swore as she trailed her hands to his ass and began pushing him into her. She deep throated him until he couldn’t take it anymore and pulled out of her mouth, needing to be inside her pussy when he finally came.

Mouths fused together, the two fumbled around until they bumped into the wall. Rather than lift her up, Alex turned Isabel so that she faced the wall with her hands pinned up above her head. Slowly, he teased her pussy lips with the head of his cock, coating it with her juices while she begged him to take her.

With one thrust, Alex pushed all the way inside her, nearly crying out at how incredibly wet and hot she was. With one hand still pinning her, the other settled on her hip as he started to move, slowly at first, teasing and torturing them both. Isabel whimpered and tried pushing back against his dick but his hand steadied her, not letting her up the pace.

“Alex if you don’t hurry up and fuck me, I’m gonna… uh!” the words caught in her throat as he started pumping harder, pounding his cock deep inside her pussy.

Releasing his hold, both hands trailed up to her breast and tugged at her nipples while she flattened her palms against the wall and used it as leverage to push back against him.

The two fucked like animals, hard and fast until neither could take it anymore and let go, calling out each other’s names as they continued to move until both were too tired to move anymore.

Alex pulled his dick from her pussy and the two collapsed on a nearby chair, both breathing harshly. “Told you I’d make you scream” Isabel committed with an innocent expression that had Alex’s blood boiling and his cock quickly stirring back to life.

~&~&~&~&~&

“Harder Spaceboy!” Maria demanded as Michael stood in between her legs, pounding his hard length into her drenched pussy. “Ah!” she moaned when he complied.

Michael’s hands latched onto her waist, holding her in place on the desk while he continued to thrust hard and fast, just like she asked for. His dick pierced her, practically sawing her in half but she kept asking for more and he could already feel his balls tightening, preparing for a big orgasm.

“Fuck Maria” he swore as her pussy tightened around him, drawing him in further as she came, coating his dick with her juices so that he quickly slid in and out of her. “You feel so fucking good” he moaned, never ceasing his movements until he came with a primal sounding roar, spilling his seed so deep inside her that she came again from the feel of his hot cum coating here slick pussy walls.

“That was… incredible” Maria panted. “Let’s do it again” she said and pulled Michael to her, fusing their lips together while his cock twitched inside of her.
<center>Image