Incomplete (AU M/L M/M) Mature *Authors notes* 5/1/2024

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

DestinyDreamer
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Incomplete (AU M/L M/M) Mature *Authors notes* 5/1/2024

Post by DestinyDreamer »

Authors Note

Hello everyone!!!!!

If anyone has any ideas,thoughts or questions about my story I would love them!!!! PM me!!! Or leave a reply. Any ideas are wonderful ideas. I have been completely stuck on this story. And went back into my laptop and noticed I had started a whole new story. That may be an maria/ Michael story. Start off great but can't even continue that one!!!!! My heart keeps wanting to go back to "incomplete"

I'm seriously thinking about taking the flash backs in this story and making them one separate story. What do you guys think? Going back and reading it just seems a little confusing.

Any thoughts or ideas are appreciated!!!

Love each and everyone of you!!!!!

Keep on reading and writing my fellow roswellians!!!

Heather B Aka DestinyDreamer
please also check me out at fanfiction.net I go by the name twilighteyes85 there!
https://www.fanfiction.net/~twilighteyes85