Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}The End Pg17 9/11/15

This is the place to post all your General Roswell fanfiction. Any Canon fics, which pick up directly from any episode of the show and that focus on Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Isabel/Alex or Isabel/Jesse, Kyle/Tess, or all the couples together! Rule of Thumb: If Max healed Liz in the Crashdown in September 1999, then your fic belongs here. If it picks up from the show in any way, it belongs here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, jbangelo, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 127 Pg11 12/7

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Princess of Antar 2
Chapter 128

When they turned and looked at the TV Max and everyone saw the word Vision again.

Vision:
Liz walked out of her room and walked up to Larek. Larek turned and looked at Liz.

"Well how did it go?" Larek asked.

"Kivar is very happy about going riding through the woods with me," Liz said.

"Good. We'll leave to train after you leave," Larek said.

"You owe me big time. And I will be collecting really soon," Liz said.

"Liz it won't be that bad," Larek said.

"Larek you don't know that. I just hate this. Kivar is a jerk and I don't care what he does to me. But I'm worried about the people," Liz said.

"Liz don't worry. We'll be watching you. So if anything goes wrong we'll be there to help you," Larek said.

"Why does that scare me more than anything?" Liz asked.

"I don't know. But like I said don't worry we'll be watching you," Larek said.

"Gee thanks. I really feel better now," Liz said.

"Liz you better go ahead and go down to the stables before Kivar gets here," Serena said.

"Yeah I better," Liz said.

"Liz wait for me I'll walk with you," Max said.

"Um ok," Liz said.

Liz and Max walked out of Liz room. They walked down the hall and down some stairs. When they were at the bottom of the stairs they walked past the kitchen down the hall to a door. Max opened the door. They walked out the door and walked to the stables. When they walked into the stables they both saw that they were alone. Max and Liz turned and looked at each other.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Max asked.

"Yes. I'll be fine. You guys will see everything that is going on," Liz said.

"Please come back safely to us?" Max asked.

"I promise," Liz said.

"Good. I'm holding you to that," Max said.

"Ok. I can't wait to find out what you and everyone has been up to since I have been gone," Liz said.

"You will be surprised when you find out," Max said.

"I bet I will," Liz said.

"You bet you will what?" A voice asked.

Liz and Max turned and saw Kivar standing in front of them. Kivar looked at both of them.

"You bet you will be surprised by what?" Kivar asked.

"Max here is going to tell me, Larek and Serena the places they have been. They said we could be surprised," Liz said.

"Oh. Now that seems interesting. Have you been to a lot of places sir Max?" Kivar asked.

"Um, yeah you could say that," Max said.

"That must be nice," Kivar said.

"Yes it is nice. Everywhere is different but something’s are the same," Max said.

"Max if you don't mind me asking. Why are you here with Liz? And are you married or have a girlfriend?" Kivar asked.

"Um I'm married my girlfriend a year ago," Max said.

"And pray tell where she is at this moment?" Kivar asked.

"That is none of your business Kivar. Excess me I need to go see Larek. Talk to you later princess?" Max asked.

"Yeah, ok later. Have fun out on your outing," Liz said.

"Oh, we will," Max said.

"Ok. See you later," Liz said.

Max watched as Liz and Kivar got on the horses. Liz looked at her hands then she looked up at Max. Kivar looked at Liz then looked at Max.

"Well we'll see you later. Come on princess," Kivar said.

"Um yeah," Liz said.

Liz and Kivar rode out of the stables slowly then started to walk faster. Max watched as Liz and Kivar rode off. Max ran out of the stables and ran back into the castle. Max ran up the stairs and ran down the hallway to Liz's room. When he walked in the room he saw everyone was watching the video. Max walked up and stood next to Larek. Larek turned and looked at Max.

"I can't believe Kivar interrupted you and Liz's talk," Larek said.

"I know hopefully we will get to talk," Max said.

"You know you will," Larek said.

"What is going on now?"Max asked.

"Nothing much. They have not said a word to each other since they left the stables," Larek said.

Everyone watched as Liz and Kivar rode slowly through the woods. Liz and Kivar looked around as the road. Max, Larek, Serena and friends listened to what might be said.

"So what were you and Max talking about?" Kivar asked.

"Oh he asked if I wanted to know about where he's been," Liz said.

"Are you going to listen to what he has to say?" Kivar asked.

"Um yeah I would like to know the places he has been," Liz said.

"You know I think he has a crush on you," Kivar said.

"Really. Oh dear," Liz said.

"Why is that an oh dear?" Kivar asked.

"Well because I'm married. And you and Max are acting like crazy because you both think you’re in love with. Which I think is crazy," Liz said.

"What would your husband do?" Kivar asked.

"He would tell me to tell you and Max that I'm not interested. And I love my husband," Liz said.

"What your husband doesn’t know won't hurt him," Kivar said.

"No I will be faithful to my husband. He is faithful to me," Liz said.

"You know that seems boring. Why don't you just get him jealous," Kivar said.

"I would never do that to him," Liz said.

"How do you know he is faithful on earth while you are here?" Kivar asked.

"Because we have trust and I talk to him 8 times a day," Liz said.

"I just think that is it crazy," Kivar said.

"Everything is crazy to you. But it is the human way," Liz said.

Liz and Kivar both got off their horses. Kivar walked up to Liz. He pulled her to him.

"If you were my wife I would never let you leave my side again. I would want to be with you 24/7," Kivar said.

"Wow that is nice to know," Liz said.

Kivar leaned in and kissed Liz. The kiss was soft and tender. Then the kiss became hard. A few minutes after the kiss Kivar pulled away.

"That is how a man should kiss the woman he loves," Kivar said.

"My husband knows how to kiss me. You should have never kissed me without my permission," Liz said.

"Why?" Kivar asked.

"Because I'm married woman. No man kisses me but my husband," Liz said as she got on her horse.

Kivar followed Liz's lead and got on his horse and followed Liz.

Right at that moment the Vision ended. The TV went black then a few seconds later Liz, Ava and Serena appeared on the TV screen.

“Max after this we are sending you and everyone one or two more Visions,” Liz said.

“Max please remembers these visions. They are what happened when all of you were on Antar with us,” Serena said.

The TV screen went black. Then a few seconds later the word Vision appeared
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 128 Pg11 12/12

Post by L-J-L 76 »

keepsmiling7{Carolyn} - Here is what happens in the next vision. I hope you will like it. And thank you for liking the chapter.

Princess of Antar 2
Chapter 129
Vision:

"Well have to wait and see about that," Kivar said.

"What did you say?" Liz asked.

"Oh nothing," Kivar said.

"Whatever," Liz said.

Kivar and Liz rode through the woods. Kivar rode next to Liz. He would look at Liz every once in a while. Liz wouldn't look at Kivar.

"Tell me what are you planning to do while you are here?" Kivar asked.

"Why?" Liz asked.

"Because I would like to get to know you better my dear," Kivar said.

"If you mean by being lovers then you can forget it. I rather not," Liz said.

"No one said we be lovers. But if you want," Kivar said.

"I rather not. Because like I said I'm happily married to a wonderful guy," Liz said.

"How do you know your husband is being faithful to you?" Kivar asked.

"Because we trust each other," Liz said.

"Can we walk a little?" Kivar asked.

"Sure if you want," Liz asked.

Kivar got off of his horse and walked up to Liz and helped her off her horse. Kivar had his hands on Liz's hips as he helped her down. After Kivar helped Liz off the horse they both looked at each other. Kivar raised his hand and pushed her hair away from her face. After looking at each other for a few seconds Liz turned away from Kivar and took a step back.

"Why are you always so different from the other girls I know?"Kivar asked.

"Because you forgot I'm part human. And I know how humans act," Liz said.

"Is this how humans act?" Kivar asked.

"Yes. That is how they act," Liz said.

"So what do you think of this place?"Kivar asked.

"What about this place?" Liz asked.

"This place is history. Do you want to know how this is history?" Kivar asked.

"Sure. History is sometimes good to learn. So please tell me?" Liz asked.

"Here is the history of this place. This is the place where Zan, Lonnie, Rath and Ava died," Kivar said.

"Who? H how did they die?" Liz asked.

"They were the royal family back then. I killed them. I had Lonnie and Ava raped by all of my men. Zan and Rath watched as my men took them. Then after I raised an ax and cut off their heads. With Lonnie and Ava I hanged them over there," Kivar said as he pointed to the tall oak tree.

"Why did you kill them?" Liz asked.

"Because I wanted to be king of all of Antar," Kivar said.

"Oooh," Liz said.

"That was then. Things change now," Kivar said.

"What has changed? What are you wanting now?" Liz asked.

"Nothing has changed. What I want is you ruling by my side with me," Kivar said.

"I can't I'm married. I'm a one man woman," Liz said.

"Oh, really," Kivar said as he grabbed Liz's arm.

Liz jerked her arm away and looked at Kivar. Kivar looked at Liz.

"Don't grab me. I don't want to be touched," Liz said.

"Why?" Kivar asked.

"A guy has to have my permission to touch me," Kivar said.

"And what about the ladies?" Kivar asked.

"I only let people I know touch me," Liz said.

"What about me?" Kivar asked.

"You have to ask," Liz said.

Kivar and Liz both looked at each other. They turned when they heard something coming towards them. Kivar stood in front of Liz. A few seconds later a wild bear came at them. Kivar raised his hand and started to blast the bear. The Bear kept coming at them. Then all of a sudden something pushed Liz out of the way. She was standing next to her horse. Liz looked around and saw no one was around. She turned and watched as Kivar kill the bear. After he killed the bear he ran up to Liz. Liz stood up and looked at Kivar and looked around.

"Are you ok?" Kivar asked.

"I'm fine. I'm just shocked," Liz said.

"Come on. We better get you home. So you can clean up," Kivar said.

Kivar helped Liz on her horse. Then Kivar got on his horse and they rode quickly
back to the castle. When they got back to the stable Kivar helped Liz off the horse. They both looked at each other.

"Thank you for an interesting day," Kivar said.

"Same to you too sir," Liz said.

"I better go. Next time we go for a ride we both can have fun," Kivar said.

Liz didn't say anything but looked at Kivar. She watched as Kivar got on his horse and rode off. After Liz was sure Kivar was gone. She ran out of the stable and into the castle. Liz ran up the stairs and down the hall to her room. When Liz walked into her room she saw everyone looking at the computer.

"I hope you all got what you’re looking for," Liz said.

Max, Serena, Larek and friends all turned and looked at Liz. They saw her hair was messed up and her dress was dirty and ripped.

"What happened?" Serena asked.

"Please tell me you recorded it?" Liz asked.

"Yeah, we did why?" Larek asked.

"Good. Because as of right now. I can’t,” Liz said as she ran out of the room.

"You better play it and we need to find out what happened," Serena said.

"Guys whatever Liz found is not good if she is locking herself in her room," Maria said.

"Play it. I want to know what has Liz upset," Max said.

Alex put the disk in and played it. They watched as Kivar kissed Liz. Liz pulled away. They watched as Kivar fought a bear and Liz being thrown back. They listened as Kivar told Liz how they died in their past life. Everyone looked at each other. No one knew what to say or do. They were surprised by what they found out. No one said a word as the disk stopped playing.

A few minutes later Liz walked out of her room wearing her night gown. Liz looked at everyone.

"So I guess you know?" Liz asked.

"Yeah, we just found out. Sorry you had to hear about it," Tess said.

"I'm fine. I was just shocked how he could remember how he killed you," Liz said.

"Yeah, that was kinda shocked to find out how you died," Liz said.

"Question who or what pushed you out of the way? We didn't see anyone near you," Michael said.

After the vision the TV went black. Max, parents and friends all turned and looked at each other.

“Did that happen?” Diane asked.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 129 Pg11 12/16

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Princess of Antar 2
Chapter 130

“Yes it happened. It seems as we watch these DVD’s we are getting our memories back,” Max said.

Everyone turned and looked at the TV screen. When they looked at the TV screen they saw the word Vision.

Vision:
"I don't know. All I know is I was standing behind Kivar one minute. Then the next I was standing next to my horse," Liz said.

"I can't believe Kivar took you where Max, Isabel, Michael and Tess were killed," Serena said.

"Yeah, I know. I was surprised too,” Liz said.

"And why the hell did he kiss you?" Michael asked.

"I don't know. That was a shock to me. And I hit him for it," Liz said.

"Something is not right here. You told him you were married 4 times. And you told him not without your permission a lot," Larek said.

"I know. Something weird was going on. But I couldn't figure out what. He was I don't know," Liz aid.

"What about the legend it could be true?" Serena asked.

"What legend? What have you not told me?" Liz asked.

Serena looked at Liz then looked at Michael. Serena was scared but she knew she had to tell them.

"What do you remember about our mom?" Serena asked.

"You mean past life right?" Liz asked.

"Yeah," Serena said.

"Not much why? And why do I have a feeling I need to sit down for this?" Liz asked.

"I think you better sit down for this," Larek said.

Liz sat down and looked at Serena and Larek. They both looked at her.

"Liz out mother um a wood person," Serena said.

"What does that mean?" Liz asked.

"Our mother can control the forest," Serena said.

"Ok. And what does that have to do with me?" Liz asked.

"You better tell her. Liz and Michael need to know," Larek said.

"Um Liz in our past life you and I lived in the forest. Our Brother Rath went to live with Zan and Lonnie. Me and you knew ways to have the forest and earth to help us when we had trouble,” Serena said.

"Ok So Michael went to live with Max and Isabel. What?" Liz asked.

"We never saw Michael for a couple of years. Then One year it was your 16th birthday. Michael came home. He brought Max with him. We all hugged we missed him so much. Michael and Max started to hang out in the woods. One day you were using your powers. You never saw Max was there watching you. You turned and you were face to face with Max," Serena said.

Serena sat next to Liz. Liz and Serena both looked at each other.

"I don't know what happened that day. But you never wanted to be alone with Max again. It was weird there for a while. I talked you into tell me what was wrong. When I found out I was shocked. I didn't know what to say you do. Michael found out and he made Zan promise to never say a word. Zan promised. So everything was great again. The night Rath and Zan left Zan took you outside he gave you something as a birthday present. You hid it till they came back again," Serena said.

"What did Zan give me?" Liz asked.

Serena stood up and walked over to a shelf and grabbed a box. She walked back to Liz and sat down. Liz looked at Serena and then looked at the box. Liz opened the box and found a crystal heart. Liz looked at the heart then looked at Serena.

"What?" Liz asked.

"You told me that Zan gave you this because you were special. You hide it from Mom and Michael really good. I don't know when but you told me you and Zan were secretly seeing each other. Then One day you and Zan vanished or a day. When you came back something changed in you," Serena said.

"What do you mean?" Liz asked.

"I don't know all me and our brother knew was you were happy. Which was weird to us. At night you would leave and come back in the morning in a better mood. No one knew what was going on," Serena said.

"So I was secretly sneaking off with Zan at night and no one knew what was going on. But what does that have to do with what happened today?" Liz asked.

"Liz I'm tell you what I remember. Here is something you need to know I guess," Serena said.

"What is that?" Liz asked.

"You have mom's powers. You can do everything mom can do and more," Serena said.

"What was mom?"Liz asked.

Liz looked at Serena and saw that she was worried.

"Serena what was mom?"Liz asked

"Mom was a person that can control weather and nature. You and mom are the same. Whatever helped you must be from the future," Serena said.

"Ok. So something from nature helped me. But why? I don't remember the past," Liz said.

"The keeper of the woods must think you have returned," Larek said.

"Great some keeper thinks I come back to do something," Liz said.

"Yes that must be it. But why protect where Max, Isabel, Michael and Tess died. It must mean something," Larek said.

"Yeah, but what? Liz has never been to that place till now. Something must be going on. But the question is what?" Serena said.

"I don't know but we need to find out," Larek said.

"Liz did it feel like a hand or wind on you?"Max asked.

"I don't know. This is crazy. Whatever is going on is I don't know," Liz said.

"Liz don't worry we'll figure this out," Michael said.

"I hope so. Because whatever this is, is getting weirder," Maria said.

"Liz, remember how we knew that you were ok?" Maria said.

"Yeah, I dreamed walked all of you. It was weird but you knew I was safe," Liz said.

"Yeah, that is right. We didn't know what or how but we talked it out," Alex said.

"That is true. Thanks Alex for cheering me up," Liz said.

"No problem," Alex said.

That is when Liz got an idea. She stood up and looked around.

"Zan, Rath I need your help come forth," Liz said.

All of a sudden Zan, Rath, Ava and Lonnie appeared in front of Liz, Max and friends.

"What do you need?" Zan asked.

"Zan is there a way to see what is in the woods without being known?" Liz asked.

Yeah there is. But why do you want to know?" Zan asked.

"Kivar and I were in the woods when a bear attacked. One minute I was behind Kivar and next I was standing next to my horse," Liz said.

"Oh, great they are trying to be known," Zan said.

"Who are you talking about?" Liz asked.

That is when the vision ended. Everyone looked at each other. They didn’t know what to say or do.

“Let's take a 10 minute break. And meet back here in 10,” Philip and Jim said.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 130 Pg 11 12/21

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Princess of Antar 2
Chapter 131

While everyone was getting drinks, snacks and going to the bathroom Philip, Jeff walked up to Max who was sitting on the couch. Max looks up and sees Jeff and Philip sitting on the couch next to him.

“Max, are you OK?” Philip asked.

“Yeah I’m fine. I’m just surprise that everything is coming back,” Max said.

“Do you think you can handle anymore Max?” Jeff asked.

“Yeah. Besides I think everyone wants to remember what happened on Antar,” Max said.

“Yeah that is true,” Philip said.

Jeff and Philip looked up and saw everyone walking into the living room with drinks and snacks. Diane walked up to Max and handed him a drink and snack. Max took his snacks from Diane and smiled. Diane hugged Max and went to sit down. After everyone sat down Max reach and grabbed the DVD remote and pushed play.
The TV screen was black then the word vision appeared and disappeared.
Vision:

"The people in the woods must think you have return to help," Zan said.

"Help with what?" Liz asked.

"Whatever happened after we last saw each other," Zan said.

"Why do I have a weird feeling when you say that?" Liz asked.

"That was the last time anyone saw you or Serena," Zan said.

"Wait I disappeared with Liz?" Serena said.

"You both died. No one knew what happened or where you both went. Rath was worried. He didn't sleep much," Zan said.

Liz and Serena both looked at each other.

"How long were we gone before the war started?" Liz asked.

"I think it was a couple of days before the war hit," Zan said.

"Ok. So between leaving and that one night until 2 days," Liz said.

"Liz what is it?" Serena asked.

"I'm thinking. Something must have gone wrong that night to make me and Serena leave," Liz said.

"Yeah but we don't know what that could have been, “Serena said.

"Let’s all get some sleep. We need to be able to figure it out," Larek said.

"Well good night," Liz said before walking to her room.

Liz walked to her room. She walked in and turned and shut the door. Max and friends went to their rooms. Everyone was in their rooms getting ready for bed.

Midnight
Liz was a sleep in her room when she heard a sound. Liz sat up and looked around. Liz reached over and turned on the light. When she turned on the light she saw a lady walking towards her. Liz wasn't scared; she just looked at the lady. The lady stood at the end of the bed. They looked at each other for a few moments.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Liz asked.

"I'm Milly. I want you to come with me my lady," The lady said.

"Why?" Liz asked.

"Because it is time for you to know the past. And how to change it," Milly said.

"Fine. But I don't understand," Liz said.

"You will. Now come with me before it is too late," Milly said.

Liz stood up and put her cape and hood on. Milly put her hand out. Liz touched her hand. The both vanished from Liz's room and appeared in the woods. Liz looked around and didn't see anything. Liz walked a little and that is when she saw Max, Isabel, Michael and Tess out in the field. Liz was about to walked up to Max when Milly grabbed Liz by the arm. Liz turned and looked at Milly.

"You can't this is the past. You must watch to see and know how to stop it," Milly said.

Liz turned and looked at the field. She saw Max and Michael tied to a tree. Liz turned and watched Kivar and his men rape Isabel and Tess over and over again. After the men raped they stabbed them in the stomach. Kivar's men took Isabel and Tess to a tree and hung them. Liz turned away then she turned and watched Kivar take rope and chock Max and Michael with it. When Max and Michael pass out that is when Kivar took a sword and stabbed them in the stomach and hung them with Isabel and Ava. Kivar and his men made sure they were all dead before the left.

After Liz was sure Kivar was gone Liz ran to the tree. When she got to the tree Max, Isabel, Michael and Tess's bodies disappeared. Liz turned and looked at Milly. Milly stood in front of Liz.

"Now you know the past. You should be in bed," Milly said before snapping her fingers.

Liz was in her room. She sat up and looked around. She looked down and saw that she was in her nightgown. Liz checked and everything was ok. Liz turned and looked at her clock. She saw that it was 8am. Liz got out of her bed and ran out of the room.

When she opened the door she saw Max, Isabel, Michael Tess sitting on the couch with Larek and Serena.

Right at that moment Max and friends looked up and saw Liz. They saw she looked like she was about to cry. Max stood up and was about to walk towards her. When Liz ran to Max knocking him off his feet. Max and the other didn't know what was going on. But they knew Liz was scared.

When Liz pulled away she looked at Max. She started to touch his chest. After Liz was sure Max was ok. She ran to Michael, Isabel and Tess and hugged them. No one knew what is going on.

"Ok. What is going on?" Alex asked.

"I don't know. Liz never acted this way before," Tess said.

"Liz what is going on and what is wrong?" Max asked.

"I I oh god," Liz said before she stood up and ran to the bathroom.

A few minutes later Liz comes back in the living room.

"Before I answer Larek, Serena who is Milly to us?"Liz asked.

"What? How do you?" Serena asked.

"Just answer who is Milly to us?" Liz asked.

"Milly was our caretaker. She took care of the 3 of us from baby until I guess we died why? What does she have to do with this?" Serena asked.

"I meet her. And I don’t know what is going on," Liz asked.

"Liz you can't meet Milly she died when we did, “Serena said.

Yes I did. I know her the minute I saw her, “Liz said.

"Ok. How is it possible for you to meet and see Milly?" Larek asked.

I don't know. All I know is that he came to see me last night," Liz said.

"Last night?" Serena and Larek said at the same time.

"Where did Milly take you?" Larek asked.

"I can't talk about it. I don't want to talk about it," Liz said before walking to her room.

"Whatever Milly made her see must have been really bad," Larek said.

"We need to find out what Milly showed her. If it is bad, Liz won't sleep or anything until she can handle it," Serena said.

"How bad can it be?" Kyle asked.

"Oh you don't want to know," Larek said.

"Well let’s keep an eye on Liz and see how everything goes," Alex said.

A few minutes later Liz walked out of her room wearing an ankle length dress and her hair in a ponytail.

"Liz what do you want to do today?" Larek asked.

"I want to find a place I saw in my dream," Liz said.

"Will you know the place when you see it?" Serena asked.

"Serena don't worry everything is going to be good. I just need to find this place. Please come with me?" Liz asked.

"Yes we will come please come to this mysteries place" Serena said.

That was where the vision ended. After the vision ended Liz, Ava and Serena appeared on the TV screen.

“Max and family we wanted to say we miss all of you. And after this we will be sending you a couple of more visions. So please be ready? Please don’t be mad or upset?” Serena asked.

“So here we go,” Liz said with a smile on her face.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 131 Pg 12 12/25

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Princess of Antar 2
Chapter 132
Vision:

"Good. Did you find anything out about Milly?" Liz asked.

"No we didn't," Larek said.

"You know this is weird. No one knows her. But she knows a lot about us," Serena said.

"I think we need to find a grave or a relative," Liz said.

"I agree with Liz. This is weird," Max said.

Zan and Rath appeared and looked at everyone. Everyone looked at Zan and Rath.

"What is going on?" Zan asked.

"We are still trying to figure out who Milly is and what does she want," Larek said.

"Milly. Huh that is weird. I haven't heard that name in a long time," Rath said.

Liz froze and looked at Rath.

"What do you mean?" Liz asked.

"Milly died the night you and Serena died. The weird thing is everyone said she died of a broken heart. But no one knows why her heart was broken," Rath said.

"That is weird. Hopefully we will find everything out soon," Larek said.

"Are you ready to go?" Liz asked.

"Where are you going?" Zan asked.

"I saw a place in my dreams and I think it somehow involves Milly and our death and something else," Liz said.

"What else could there be?" Larek asked.

"Who knows But I want to find out," Liz said.

Everyone got everything cleaned up and ready to go. Liz turned and looked at Zan and Rath.

"Are you going to come with us?" Liz asked.

"Yeah, we're going to follow you. We want to make sure everything is ok. And nothing weird happens," Rath said.

"Good. Thanks," Liz said.

They walked out of the room and down the hall. They went down the stairs and walked past the kitchen to a door. Rath opens the door and they walked out to the barn. They walked into the barn and got onto a horse. Everyone followed Liz threw the woods. Liz found a tree that seems like she knew it. Liz got off her horse and walked up to the tree. Serena looked around and notices a fog was coming in fast.

"Larek?" Serena asked.

"What is it?" Larek asked.

"Something is wrong," Serena said.

"What do you mean?"Max asked.

"The fog is coming in quickly. That has never happened before," Serena said.

When Liz touched the tree she turned and saw the fog. Liz knew she should be scared. But she wasn't scared.

"Milly?" Liz asked.

Max and friends looked around. Max turned and saw Zan and Rath looking at Liz. Max turned and saw a lady standing next to Liz.

"Oh god." Max said.

Michael and friends turned and saw a lady standing next to Liz.

"Who is she?" Max asked.

"I don't know. But this is weird," Larek said.

Liz and Milly both looked at each other.

"How did you die Milly?"Liz asked.

"Why do you ask?" Milly asked.

"Because someone told us you died of a broken heart. So I ask again, how did you die?" Liz asked.

"Yes. I did die of a broken heart," Milly said.

"Who broke your heart Milly?" Serena asked.

“You really don't know?" Milly asked.

"No we don't know. So please tell us Milly?" Liz asked.

"Here is the story my dears. When you both are backing home you both were worried about something. I didn't know what time at the time was wrong. It was midnight when you and Serena started screaming Zan and Rath's name. You kept crying because you were in pain. You were both really pale. Then you both turned to me and said Zan and Rath. Then you both closed your eyes and died," Milly said.

"Oh god. You felt when we died and you gave up living because of us," Max said.

"Max, that was in the past. And I I'm going to tell you now if anything happens to you like in the past I'll do the same again," Liz said.

"Yeah. I agree with Liz if anything happens to you or Larek I will do the same," Serena said.

Max got off his horse and walked up to Liz. Max and Liz both looked at each other. Their friends watched as Max held Liz's hand.

"If anything happens to you I'll do the same. Liz I love you with all my heart and soul. Your my soul-mate," Max said.

Liz smiled at Max. Max smiled back.

"And I love you with all my heart and soul. You are my soul-mate too," Liz said.

Liz and Max turned and looked at Milly. They saw Milly looking at them with a smile on her face.

"So who are you?" Milly asked.

"I'm Max. I was Zan in my past," Max said.

"Who are you to the princess?" Milly asked.

"I I I'm Liz's husband back home," Max said.

"So you both found each other again?" Milly asked.

"Um, Yes. We fell in love in high school and been together since," Max said.

Max leaned in and whispered in Liz's ear.

"Why do I feel so nervous talking to Milly?" Max asked.

What Max didn't realize was Milly heard what Max said. Liz turned and looked at Milly. Max followed Liz's lead and looked at Milly.

"The reason you and I think Larek is so nervous is because I am and was Liz and Serena's Mother and guardian. So I make you both nervous," Milly said.

"Oh, I didn't know," Max said as he took a step back.

"So let me get this straight you died of a broken heart because of Liz and Serena?"Alex asked.

"Yes. That is true. Now why are the ghosts of Zan and Rath here?" Milly asked.

"We're here to help Liz and friends with their war. Why are you here Milly?" Zan asked.

"Because I think Liz and Serena need to know about the past and try to help them with the war also," Milly said.

"Um. OK what is going on?" Liz asked.

"Should I tell them or do you want to tell them?" Milly asked.

"I don't know if they should know. I mean it was in the past," Zan said.

"I think they should know. Because they need to know the truth?" Rath said.

"Know the truth about what?" Liz asked.

Liz and friends looked between Milly, Zan and Rath. Zan Milly and Rath all but looked at Liz.

"Someone better tell us what the hell is going on?" Liz asked.

That is when the vision ended. Max and everyone turned and looked at each other. Then they turned and looked at the TV.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 132 Pg12 12/31

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Princess of Antar 2
Chapter 133

When everyone turned to look at the TV they saw the word Vision. Then the TV screen went black.
Vision:

"Do you really want to know?" Milly asked.

"Yes I want to know. And I want the truth," Liz said.

"A couple of days before we died. Me and Milly went to a seer. She told us what was going to happen. We thought if we stopped it you and Serena would be safe," Zan said.

"What did the seer tell you?" Liz asked.

"The seer told us that Zan, Lonnie, Rath and Ava will be killed. And the night that they are killed you and Serena will die too. They told us we have a week. But we had less than a week before the deaths," Milly said.

"What did you guys do to try and stop it?" Alex asked.

"We tried to send you and Serena away. But it didn't work," Milly said.

"Oh. What was my name in the past? And what are me and Zan to each other?" Liz asked.

"Your name was Rose. You and Zan were lovers and . . .," Milly said.

"And what?" Serena asked.

"We got married in secret. No one knew we were married but us," Zan said.

"Wait your telling me that Zan and Rose got married in secret without anyone knowing. Without Rath and Serena knowing?"Kyle asked.

"Yes. No one knew. That is why I think rose died when Zan did," Milly said.

"What about me?" Serena asked.

"You had a strong will with your sister and brother. I think because of the bond that is why you died," Milly said.

"And you died because both of your girls died with Zan and Rath," Maria said.

"Ok. Here is what we are going to do. How about we all join forces and get ready for war together?" Liz asked.

Everyone looked at each other then looked at Liz. Liz looked around and hoped they would agree with her.

"Can we all work together and get ready for this war?" Liz asked.

"Yes," Tess said as she stood next to Liz.

Liz turned and smiled at Tess before turning and looking at the others.

"Count me in," Alex said.

"Me too," Kyle said.

"I say yes," Isabel said.

"I can't let you do this alone so account me in," Max said.

"I can't let my sisters down," Michael said.

"We're in," Zan and Rath said.

"I'm in," Milly said.

"Good. Now we just need to figure out when we're going to train," Larek said.

"Well why you like train everyone now and later you don’t can train me and Serena," Liz asked.

"No that won't work. Because you and Serena train 2 times a day. And everyone is just starting out," Larek said.

"I got it. Do you still have that video camera you took?" Liz asked.

"Yeah, why?" Larek asked.

"Well you can make me and Serena training video before you start everyone else on training. That way we'll be ready," Liz said.

"That sounds like a perfect. I hope no one will find out about this," Larek said.

"No one is going to find out," Liz said.

"Question how does ghost train? Do they have powers? Sorry I was just wondering," Kyle asked.

"We still have our powers even though we’re dead. All we got to do is practice our powers and we will be ready to rock n roll," Zan said.

"Yeah, but practicing is going to be the hard part. When people don't know what to do," Liz said.

"They will need to work harder than the others," Zan said.

"Zan you can't work people too hard. Or they are going to break," Liz said.

"You’re crazy," Maria said.

"Yeah, but we need to be ready for anything," Zan said.

"Wait I have an idea that might work," Liz said with a smile on her face.

"What are you up to?" Serena asked.

"Serena, Larek can get Max and friends ready. While we help the people and Zan, Rath can lead off and help Larek and us," Liz said.

"That might work. But we need to start now," Larek said.

"Ok. Max, Isabel, Michael and Tess are the ones with powers. Alex, Maria and Kyle have powers I gave them. So with their powers it should be easy to train them," Liz said.

"Yeah it might be easy for them," Larek said.

Liz and Serena turned and looked at each other then they turned and looked at Milly. Milly looked at Liz and Serena and nodded her head. Liz and Serena started to walk backwards and apart from Max and friends. Max and friends didn't notice Liz and Serena were backing away from the group. After Liz and Serena were a few feet away from each other they turned and looked at each other.

Liz and Serena raised their arms and out in front of them. They slapped their arms together. As they did that a bright light came out of their hands and circled the field. Max and friends looked around and notice the light surrounding them and went up in the air. After the light show was over Liz and Serena turned and looked at Max and friends. Max and friends watched as Liz and Serena walked up to Max and Michael. They touched Max and Michael's hand. As they touched hands Max and Michael saw flashes of all four of their past lives. After the images were gone Liz and Serena stood back and looked at Max and Michael. Max and Michael looked at Liz and Serena. Max and Michael were surprised by what they saw and felt form the flashes. Liz and Serena turned and looked at Tess and Isabel. Liz and Serena walked up to Isabel and Tess. Liz and Serena grabbed Isabel and Tess's hands and they saw flashes.

Isabel and Tess saw flashes of their past life. They felt what they saw in the flashes. Isabel and Tess were surprised by what they saw and felt. Liz and Serena took a step back and looked at Max, Isabel, Michael and Tess. Alex, Maria and Kyle just watched. No one knew what was going on or what to do. But they knew they would be there for their friends.

A few minutes later Max and Michael walked up to Liz and Serena. When they stood face to face Max and Michael hugged them. Then stood back.

"Liz I'm going to train Max, Isabel, Michael and Tess," Zan said.

"Why do you want to train them?" Liz asked.

"I figure it might be good to try," Zan said.

"Ok. But don't hurt them," Liz said.

"I won't. I mean not that much," Zan said.

"Zan!" Liz yelled as Zan, Max, Isabel, Michael, and Tess walked away.

That is where the vision ended. Then they saw Liz sitting in the room looking at the video camera.

“So I guess you are all wondering what has been going on here. Max my powers are getting stronger. Something’s have been happening without me realizing it. But I am trying to control it. Which is sometime’s easy and hard. Max there is something you must know I had a couple of vision about everyone. I’m scared. The first vision was Kivar, Nasedo and Senior Rath finding everyone and having you repeat the way you died. The second vision was skins hunting all of us down and killing everyone. And the third vision was me in a warehouse hanging out a window while Max, Michael, Maria, Alex, Isabel, Kyle and Tess were looking up at me trying to save me from the skin attack. I don’t know if these visions will happen or not. But I thought you should know. I love you all. After this you will be getting another vision or two. Love you please stay on your guards,” Liz said.

After that the TV screen went black then they all saw in big words Visions. Then the TV screen went black again. Then a vision started…..

Vision:

Liz walked as the others went across the field to work on their powers and training. She turned and saw Kyle, Maria and Alex standing beside her.

"What is wrong?" Kyle asked.

"All of a sudden I have a bad feeling about them training together," Liz said.

"You know Zan won't do anything to make you mad right?" Kyle asked.

"That is the thing I don't know if Zan will or won't. You never know with Zan," Liz said.

"Liz if anything goes wrong we are here to help them," Alex said.

"I know that. But I still don't trust Zan with all of them," Liz said.

"Liz I'm sure Zan won't hurt them, ok. We need to get ready and start training," Larek said.

"Larek if anything happens to them I'm going to kick your ass. Got it?" Liz asked.

"Yes, I got it," Larek said.

"Good. Now we have an understanding. Let’s practice," Liz said before walking away.

Kyle, Maria and Alex turned and saw a scary look on Larek’s face. The three of them walked up to Liz and she turned to see them looking at her.

"Liz I think you scared Larek," Maria said.

"Good. That will let him know that Liz means business," Serena said.

"Yeah, but scaring your husband is more than business. He thinks she will probably really do it," Alex said.

"No. I will not really hurt him. I just want him to think I will," Liz said.

"Rath can you train Alex, Maria and Kyle with their powers?" Liz asked.

"Sure. What do you want them to work on?' Rath asked.

"I think they need to learn how to use their powers and how to protect themselves and each other," Liz said.

"That sounds like that will be a lot of work but I'm sure we can do it," Kyle said.

"Kyle I'm glad you have faith because I think you are going to need it," Liz said.

"Liz I'm hoping that we can be helpful and be able to fight with you in a war," Alex said.

"Alex, I have faith in you and everyone else. I'm not giving up on anyone," Liz said.

"Thanks for saying that. We're glad to be able to help," Maria said.

Right at that moment they all heard an explosion. Liz and everyone else turned and looked where Max and his friends. Liz, Maria and Alex all walked back to where Max and his friends were. When they got to where Max and the others were they saw Max, Michael and Zan on the ground while the others stood by them. Liz ran up to Max and shook him. She turned and saw Maria trying to wake Michael up. No one knew what to say or do. Liz turned and looked back down at Max and saw that Max was still out.

Liz didn't know what she could do to wake Max up. She looked up and saw Maria walking up to Zan. She knew Maria was going to make Zan pay for what he did to Michael and Max. Liz and everyone else listened to what was going to be said.

"You jerk you could have killed Michael and Max," Maria said.

"Maria I wasn't trying to kill them. I was trying to see if they were ready for anything that could happen," Zan said.

"Yeah, but you still could have killed them and you know it," Maria said.

"Yeah, so," Zan said.

"So! How could you say that you asshole," Maria said.

"Maria, I can say and do whatever I want to do to get you ready for the war," Zan said.

"Oh yeah, well let’s see how you feel when Max and Michael wake up," Maria said.

Meanwhile across the field where Max and Liz were…

"Max, please wake up? I need you here with me. So please wake up?" Liz begged.

Liz started to cry as she looked at Max, she lowered her head to Max's chest and continued to cry. A few moments later Liz started to feel something touching her arm. She swatted at whatever it was touching her. She raised her head and saw Max looking at her smiling, she smiled back at him. After they smiled Max pulled Liz down to him and kissed her. The kiss was soft and gentle and after the kiss they both pulled back and looked at each other.

"Don't ever do that to me again or you'll be sorry," Liz said.

"Liz, I promise to never to do that again as long as you promise to be careful," Max said.

"Max, I promise. Please tell me what happened?" She asked.

"Michael and I told Zan to give us his best shot and I guess he did," Max said.

"Don't you ever do that to me again? God I was scared. I thought you both were dead," Liz said.

"Liz, don't worry. I don't plan on leaving you just yet."

"That is good to know, because I'm not ready to get rid of you yet."

Max and Liz both leaned in and kissed again. Again the kiss was sweet and tender. They pulled away and looked at each other and smiled. They both turned and saw Michael and Maria kissing. And when Michael and Maria turned they saw Max and Liz looking at them. Everyone was happy and glad that they were all safe and alive. Liz and Maria helped Max and Michael up and they all looked at each other.

"Zan! What the hell did you do to Max and Michael to knock them out?" Liz asked.

They told me they could protect themselves if I threw a blast. I told them to show me and you saw what happened," Zan said.

"Zan, never do that again. You could have killed them," Liz was terrified.

"Liz, I wasn't trying to kill them. I was trying to see how much they knew and what they needed to be taught.”

"That is still no reason to try and kill them," Liz said, nearing hysteria.

"I'm sorry you thought I was trying to kill them. I'm just trying to see what they know," Zan pleaded.

"You know we did try to protect ourselves," Michael said, trying to defend Zan’s actions.

"Yeah, you did a pretty good job at it. I threw a fire ball at you," Zan said.

"You both know that is a dangerous thing to do," Liz and Maria said at the same time.

Max and Michael both looked at each other then looked at Liz and Maria. What they saw was how mad both of the girls were and they knew that they were in trouble. Liz and Maria both glared at the guys.

"Liz, all we are trying to do is see what we know how to do." Max said.

"Yeah, and getting yourselves hurt in the process. Is that what you want to do?" Liz asked.

"No. We are trying to learn more about our powers," Max said.

"Yeah, ok. I can understand about the power thing. But still I don't want you to get hurt," Liz said.

"Liz, trust me they will be fine. I want to know what they can do before I train them and teach them new powers," Zan said.

"Fine. But if they get hurt it will be your fault and they can get back at you," Liz said.

That is where the vision ended. After the vision ended Max, parents and friends all looked at each other. No one knew what to say about the vision. They all turned and looked at the TV screen. When they looked at the TV screen they all saw the word Vision again.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 133 Pg12 1/6

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 134

Vision:
"Liz I agree and I understand. So don't worry," Zan said reassuringly.

"Zan, can I talk to you over here for a second?" Liz asked, indicating they needed a private conversation.

"Um sure. What do you need?" Zan asked as they walked a few feet away from Max and the rest of the group.

As Zan and Liz looked at each other Max and the others turned and looked toward Liz and Zan.

"What Liz?" Zan asked, as he started to get restless.

"Zan, why do I have the feeling that you are going to be tough on them?" Liz asked with concern.

"I'm not going to be tough or nice to them, I want them to learn all they can before the war," Zan said, trying to explain the importance of his tactics.

"I still have a bad feeling about this," Liz said.

"Don't worry. Everything is going to be fine. You know Rath and I will help them. And we will not hurt them," Zan said reassuringly.

"You both better not. I know they need to learn but we don't need them to get hurt," Liz said, still concerned.

"I understand and I agree with you. So don't worry," Zan said.

And with that Liz and Zan walked back to Max and the group and everyone just looked at each other.

"What is going on?" Michael asked.

"Nothing… I'm trying to make sure that Rath and Zan are not being too hard on you guys," Liz said.

"Why would Rath and Zan do that?" Alex asked.

"They are trying to get everyone ready more quickly. Which I think is wrong," Liz stated strongly.

"Ok. I agree with Liz on that," Alex said and everyone agreed.

"Liz, Serena come on we need to train," Larek said.

"Fine. But if you do anything to make me mad you’re going to be very sorry," Liz said.

"Larek you know Liz will do it too," Serena aid.

"Rath take Alex, Maria and Kyle over by the tree... Zan take Max, Isabel, Michael and Tess down the hill to train on their powers," Larek said, taking charge of the situation.

"And where the hell are we supposed to train?" Serena asked.

"We are going to be over there," Larek said as he pointed to a few feet away from Alex, Maria and Kyle.

"Ok. Let's do this," Liz and Serena said.

Liz, Larek and Serena walked a few feet away from Max and his group and while they were walking away Max and that group split up into 2 groups and walked away to train with their powers.

Max, Isabel, Michael and Tess were making their powers stronger and more powerful by training.

Alex, Maria and Kyle were learning how to use their powers and a few hours later they had gained better control of their powers.

Liz and Serena were sword fighting, stick fighting and adding karate and a little street fighting into the mix along with their powers as they trained. While they were training Max and his group walked over to where they were and they watched as Liz and Serena worked. They could also hear what was being said between Liz, Larek and Serena.

"Liz, remember to move your body without thinking. Just do it, ok," Larek said.

Liz nodded her head and did what Larek was telling her to do.

"Serena, remember to feel and think when you start anything," Larek said.

Larek, Max and the rest watched as Liz and Serena used their powers along with karate and street fighting all at once. Max and the other three were surprised as they watched Liz and Serena.

After four hours of training everyone took a break and Liz and Serena turned and looked at Larek, Max and the aliens and asked,

"So how did you guys do?"

"Well I got Alex, Maria and Kyle to use their powers in training and to control their powers," Rath said.

"How did you guys do Max?" Liz asked.

"We got to make our powers stronger and more powerful, and we are learning to use each other’s powers," Max said.

"Wow you guys know more about your powers than we do. That is really great," Liz said.

"So what did you girls do?" Michael asked.

"Larek is getting us to use our powers along with sword fighting, stick fighting, Karate and street fighting," Serena said.

"Wow, that is great," Michael said.

"Yeah, after a few more hours of training we'll be ready for anything," Serena said.

"Um, question… who is training the people?" Tess asked.

"Oh, we forgot to tell you, Ava and Lonnie are training the people to fight. And we heard they are doing great," Serena said.

“That sounds great," Isabel said.

Liz noticed the change in the atmosphere and said,

"We need to get back to the castle. It is getting late."

"Yes it is getting late," Larek said.

So everyone got on their horses and rode back to the castle. When they got back they all put their horses in the barn before walking into the castle. They headed up the steps and down the hallway to Liz's room where Liz opened the door and let everyone in before entering herself. After they entered the girls went to Liz's bathroom to take a shower and change clothes while the guys went to the room across from Liz’ to take a shower and change their clothes.

After each person had their shower and changed they met in the living room. A few hours later, as everyone sitting around Serena asked,

"So is everyone hungry?"

They all said together,

"Yes!"

Serena stood up and walked over to the desk and picked up the phone and touched a number. A few seconds later she ordered hamburgers, fries and drinks. After the food was ordered she went and sat down again and soon there was a knock on the door. Larek went and opened the door and a servant with food was already there Larek took the tray and watched while the servant left, then he shut the door and walked up to the table and set the food down. Everyone grabbed what they wanted and started to eat.

"So how is everyone feeling after their training?" Larek asked.

"We're tired," They all said.

"So what's the plan for tomorrow?" Kyle asked.

"Well, tomorrow you guys are going to learn ball room dancing," Larek said.

Liz and Serena both turned and looked at Larek in surprise.

"Um, Larek, they already know how to dance," Liz said.

"That is good. But here they need to know how to do ballroom dancing," Larek said.

"Who is going to teach them?" Serena asked.

"We are. There is a formal ball in one week. They need to learn before then," Larek said.

"Great... You know you’re still paying for my last ballroom dancing lesson," Liz said.

"Yeah, I know. I can feel it in my feet every time I teach you to dance," Larek said.

"Good. I just wanted to make sure you remembered," Liz said.

"Wait. What do you do to make him feel the pain?" Isabel asked.

"Oh, I step on his feet too much every time he tries to teach me dancing," Liz said.

"Oh, that doesn't sound so bad," Tess said.

"It does when you can't walk for a couple of days," Larek said.

"What?" Alex asked.

After that another vision appeared on TV…
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 134 Pg 13 1/11

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 135

Vision:
"I'm just saying that I'm the one that gets sore feet after the dancing," Larek said.

"Who does Liz dance with at these balls?" Max asked.

"Um… she dances with Kivar and me," Larek said with a scared look on his face.

"Oh she does, does she?" Max said as he started to get angry.

"Max, it is nothing to worry about," Liz said.

"Really?" Max said angrily.

"Yes. All he does is have a couple of dances with me and then he talks to Nicholas," Liz said.

"Does Kivar talk to you while you're dancing?" Michael asked.

"No we don't talk to each other unless he wants to find out information about who I'm married to," Liz said.

"You never told him you're married, right?" Tess asked.

"No I didn't tell him," Liz said.

"What does he know?" Isabel asked.

"Well he knows that I'm married and that I'm very much in love with my husband. He somehow knows my husband is on earth," Liz said.

"Does he know the names of your family and friends?" Michael asked.

"No, of course not. I didn't tell him anything," Liz said.

"I think it is weird that he knows you and your husband are from earth. I'm still trying to figure out how he knows that," Alex said.

"I'm betting it is that asshole Nicholas. He is Kivar's lackey," Serena said.

"Yeah that is true. All I know is that Nicholas and Kivar keep looking at us. And they are also trying to figure out what is going on with us," Liz said.

"Yeah, I know he snoops around and starts asking questions. The thing that scares me is the way he is always watching us. And he is everywhere we are," Serena said.

"Liz, Serena, please stop talking about it," Larek said.

"Why? You know what we’re saying is the truth," Liz said.

"I know it’s the truth but we never know who could be listening to us," Larek said.

"Larek you know you are crazy since you put a thing in here where no one could hear us. I think we are safe," Serena said.

"Yeah, I agree with Serena on this," Liz said.

"I know. But I'm still worried," Larek said.

"Larek try and relax," Liz said.

"You girls know I will relax as soon as all of this is over," Larek said.

"Yeah, I know. But we don't know when the war will be over," Serena said.

"Fine," Larek said.

"Oh, um Larek, honey, remember you're supposed to teach Liz ballroom dancing again," Serena said.

"Oh, no please!" Larek begged.

Liz and Serena turned and looked at Larek who was looking at them... He could tell that they were getting very angry with him and he knew they were going to make him pay.

"What did you just say Larek?" Liz and Serena asked.

"Um I said that should be fun," Larek said.

"That's my good husband. Remember what I said would happen if you made me mad," Serena said.

"Yes honey," Larek said.

When he turned away he saw Max and the rest of the group looking at him.

"What just happened?" Alex asked.

"Nothing. I just know when to let them win and when I can win," Larek said.

"What does that mean?" Kyle asked.

"See, as of right now Liz and Serena are both tired. They have been doing things that make them moody. When they’re moody I know to agree with them," Larek said.

"Wait. What has Liz and Serena been doing?" Michael asked.

"Um I don't want to talk about it," Larek said.

"No tell us what Liz and Serena have been doing?" Max asked.

"I don't want to talk about it," Larek said.

"Fine. We’ll just ask them what they have been doing." Michael said.

"What is going on?" Liz asked as she looked at Max, Larek and Michael.

"What have you and Serena been up to?" Max asked.

"Why do you want to know?" Liz asked.

"Larek said that is why you and Serena are moody," Michael said.

"So I ask again what have you and Serena been up to?" Max asked.

"We have been training. When I say training I mean learning to sword fight, stick fighting, karate, street fighting and to use our powers. And we have been trying to find out what Kivar is up to. Oh and we are teaching the people in town to fight. That is what we have been up to," Liz said almost breathlessly.

And every break we get we learn ballroom dancing for the balls that we have to attend," Serena said.

"You do all that? When have you guys had a break?" Alex asked.

"We take a 2 hour break when we are in need of a rest," Serena said.

Ava and Lonnie just came in from their training exercises and Liz said,

"Ava, Lonnie, please come to my room?" Liz asked.

When Ava and Lonnie appeared they were dirty from head to toe and their hair was all messed up. Liz and Serena looked at each other and then at Ava and Lonnie.

"Um, what happened?" Liz asked.

"Liz, the people have practiced for hours, even the kids with powers practiced. They are almost ready." Ava told Liz.

"Ok. But what happened to you and Lonnie?" Liz asked.

"Do you really want to know?" Lonnie asked.

"Yeah, sure," Liz said.

"The children with or without powers are really rough on people. I never thought they would do it," Lonnie said.

"What are you talking about?" Serena asked.

"You know how kids sometimes start picking on people if they get in their way," Lonnie said.

"Um, yeah," Liz asked.

"Well, out of nowhere the kids with and without powers attacked us. I never knew..." Ava said.

"Never knew what?" Serena asked.

"The kids started kicking, punching, pulling hair and biting. Even the kids with powers helped them. The ones with powers were shocking us. I thought kids were supposed to be nice but boy was I wrong," Lonnie said.

Liz and Serena stood there in shock. They couldn't believe that kids could do all of this to Ava and Lonnie.

"How many kids attacked you?" Alex asked.

"I . . . . I um, lost count after they started kicking. I didn't think they would try what they did," Lonnie said.

"I also lost count. I think next time Zan and Rath handle the kids," Ava said.

"Wait a minute, just how many kids did you train before they attacked you both?" Kyle asked.

After the vision Max and everyone turned and looked at each other. No one knew what to say or do.

“Did that really happen?” Nancy Parker asked.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Chapter 135 Pg13 1/16

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 136

“Yes. I remember that happening,” Isabel said.

“Yeah, I remember too,” Maria and Tess said.

“Guys look,” Alex said as he pointed at the TV.

Everyone turned and looked at the TV screen and saw the word vision then saw the TV screen black.

Vision:
Ava and Lonnie started to walk towards Alex and Kyle and Liz and Serena ran and stood in front of them, blocking their way.

"Ava, Lonnie, please be calm? They don't know how many children are here. So will you both please calm down?" Liz asked.

"Fine, but if they get me mad let them train the children," Lonnie said.

"Lonnie go sit down, everything is going to be ok. Ava, please?" Serena asked.

"Fine. I can't feel my body right now anyway," Ava said.

"Don't worry, everything will be OK. Just sit and relax. Everything will be ok," Liz said, repeating herself. She didn’t know whether to laugh or scream.

Liz and Serena watched as Ava and Lonnie went to sit down and they turned and looked at Max and the rest of the group.

"Liz how many kids are there in town?" Maria asked.

"There are 150," Liz said.

"Oh wow. I can't believe that many kids live here," Kyle said.

"How many of them have powers? Alex asked.

"There are 100 kids that have powers that leaves 50 kids who don't," Serena said.

"Wow that is a lot of kids," Maria said.

"Yeah, it is a lot of kids. I guess they know how to fight dirty," Liz said.

"Great. Now the kids are going to hurt a lot people," Larek said.

"No. I think it is great that the kids know how to fight dirty," Liz said.

"Why is that a good thing?" Tess asked.

"Think about it. If Kivar and Nicholas' men come, they will never know what hit them, because they won't think the people will attack them," Liz said.

“Oh, I get it. The people that come to town will never know that the people in town know how to fight to save their homes," Isabel said.

"Right. Kivar and Nicholas’ men think that the people will go into hiding when they attack but the people won't be going into hiding, they will be fighting back," Serena said.

"You know you both are very sneaky and scary when you do that," Larek said.

"What? You’re scared of us Larek?" Liz asked.

"No. I'm not scared of you. I just think that it’s weird is all," Larek said.

"There is nothing weird about us. We are trying to make sure everything is ready for whenever Kivar, Nicholas and his jerks come and attack," Liz said.

"Liz, remember you need to dance with Kivar a couple of times at the ball," Larek said.

"Please don't remind me!" Liz begged.

"Liz you know you need to do that. So that way the ghosts can see what they can find out," Larek said.

"Yeah, I know but I still don't have to like it," Liz said.

"Don't worry, hopefully it won't be so bad this time," Larek said.

"We will have to wait and see about that," Liz said.

"Yeah, that is true," Serena said.

"Serena?" Liz asked.

"What?" Serena replied.

"You know your being crazy," Liz said.

"Yeah, so! Come on, it’s 1a.m. and we need to get some sleep, we’ve got a lot of things to do tomorrow," Serena said.

"Fine! But stop being weird," Liz said.

"Sorry dear sister. You have to live with it," Serena said.

"Yeah, I know I do," Liz said.

"Good. Now come on," Serena said as she dragged Liz to her room.

When Liz finally got to her room she shut the door and went over to her bed to lie down but as she pulled the covers over her there was a knock on the door.

"Come in," Liz yelled.

Max walked into the room and shut the door behind him before walking over to Liz. He sat on the bed and they both looked at each other.

"Max, what is it?"

"I just wanted to do something before I go to bed," he said.

"Oh yeah? And what would that be?" Liz asked with a smile on her face.

"This," Max said before he leaned in.

They both leaned in and kissed. The kiss was soft and tender. As they kissed Liz pulled Max back with her and she lay down. As Liz lay down Max was on top of her. As they were kissing they started to take off each others clothes. Max and Liz pulled back as they took off their shirt and night gown. Liz helped Max take off his pants and Max helped Liz take off her undergarments. After their clothes were all off Max entered Liz in a quick movement. As they were moving against each other they were kissing and touching each other. When they reached the end they both called out each other’s name. Max rolled off Liz and laid on his back taking Liz with him. They both fell fast asleep.

Late at night:

Max and Liz both woke up and looked at each other.

"You know I missed you," Max said.

"I missed you too. God Max, I can't believe we have to go through this," Liz said.

"I know. But whatever happens we are going to be there for each other no matter what."

" I know, but you need to remember that I might have to get close to Kivar to find what he is up to.”

"You know I will not like it but I know you are going to have to find out what he's up to," Max said.

"So how do you feel about it?"

Max sat up and turned to look at Liz.

"Just promise me that you will be careful?" Max asked.

"I promise to be careful," Liz said.

"Good. Because I don't want anything to happen to you," Max said as he grabbed Liz's hand and looked at her.

"Max, I know you don't want anything to happen to me."

"Good. Now let’s get some rest. I think we are going to need it for tomorrow," Max said.

Max and Liz both fell fast asleep in each others arms.

In the morning:

When Liz woke up and turned over she saw Max was still a sleep. She looked at him and realized he still looked young. She smiled as she realized that even in his sleep he would hold her. She turned and got out of bed and reached for her robe that was on the chair. She stood up and put the robe on and when she turned she saw that Max was still a sleep.

She walked into the bathroom and shut the door, walked up to the shower and turned on the water. She tested the water before getting under the soft spray and while she was under the spray she didn't notice the bathroom door open nor did she notice when the shower door opened and someone walked in and stood in front of her, looking at her.

After the vision the TV screen went black. Max and everyone turned and looked at each other. No one knew what to say.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Princess Of Antar 2{CC,Mature}Authors note Pg14 2/6/15

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 137
Max, parents and friends turned and looked at the TV when they saw another vision:

Vision:

Liz opened her eyes and saw Max standing in front of her. They looked at each other and Max took a step towards her and leaned in and kissed her. As they were kissing Liz put her arms around his neck and Max wrapped his arms around Liz’s waist and drew her to him. The Kiss started out soft and tender but then, all of a sudden, it became hot and passionate. While they were kissing they never noticed that Max had entered Liz nor did they realize that he had lifted her up to wrap her legs around him. They continued kissing passionately as their movements brought them to the edge and when they went over they called out each other’s names.

Later Max laid, resting his head on Liz's shoulder as she held him to her. After awhile they pulled back and looked at each other and started to speak…

"Are you ok? I didn't hurt you or anything, did I?" Max asked.

"Max, I'm fine. You didn't hurt me. I love that you are worried about me like this."

"I'm always worried about you. I love you," Max said softly.

"I love you too," Liz whispered.

"Say that again," Max said huskily.

"Say what again?" Liz teased

"Tell me you love me," Max said as he nuzzled Liz’s ear.

"I love you Max now and forever," Liz sighed.

"And I love you Liz, now and forever," Max declared.

They both smiled at each other and kissed again and then they pulled away and looked at each other.

"Max what do you think our parents are doing?" Liz wondered.

"Who knows? But hopefully they will keep all of us safe," Max said.

"I hope you’re right, but I'm worried for them," Liz said.

"Don't worry. Jim is there to help them," Max told her.

"You promise that they are safe?" Liz asked.

"Yes. I promise. Don't worry; everything is going to be fine."

"I hope so. You know it seems like it’s getting more and more dangerous," Liz said.

"I know it does. Don't worry everything will be ok," Max repeated.

"Ok. I won’t worry. We’d better get dressed since we have a lot of things to do today," Liz agreed.

"Yeah, that’s true. I wonder what Larek is going to have us do today?" Max asked.

"Who knows? But we better get dressed and find out," Liz said.

When Max and Liz walked out of the bedroom after having showered and gotten dressed they saw Larek and their group of friends looking around for something or someone. Finally Serena turned and saw Max and Liz staring at them…

"Well it is about time! Are you both ready to learn ballroom dancing?" Serena asked.

"Yes. We are ready to learn ballroom dancing!" Liz declared.

"Good. Oh, do Max and you and everyone else have on comfortable shoes?" Serena asked.

"Why?" Max asked.

"Because I have a feeling your feet are going to be sore," Serena said.

"Um, yeah I think all of our shoes are comfortable," Max said.

"Good. This should be fun," Serena said.

"Larek where are we going to go to learn ballroom dancing?" Liz asked.

"We are going to go to the ballroom to learn ballroom dancing, of course. Is everyone ready to go?" Larek asked.

Yes," They all said.

As everyone stood up and walked towards the door Michael stopped in front of Max and Liz and turned to look at them.

"You know I have a feeling this is going to go badly," Michael said.

"Yeah, I'm starting to get the same feeling. Come on, let’s get this over with," Max said.

They all walked out of Liz's room and headed down the hall. When they had walked a ways Larek finally took them into a room on the right side of the hallway. When they walked into the room they saw a huge dance floor and a CD player sitting on a table. Larek turned and looked at everyone and said,

"Ok. Liz, please come here. You and I are going to start the dance," Larek said.

Liz walked up to Larek, they both looked at each other, Larek bowed to Liz and Liz curtsied to Larek and then they stood up straight and looked at each other.

"Ok. Everyone watch what Liz and I do then you try the dance. Remember before you start the dance you must bow and curtsy to your partners then step forward," Larek said.

Larek put his hand out to Liz, she took it hand and they turned to each other. When they were face to face Larek and Liz each side stepped, then turned to each other and took a step back. As they were dancing everyone noticed that Larek and Liz's hands were the only parts of their bodies that were touching.

After 2 hours of watching they all started to dance. They all smiled and laughed as they danced. Max walked up to Liz and when they were face to face they both smiled at each other.

"So how do you think everyone is doing?' Max asked.

"I think it is going fine. How is it going with Serena?" Liz asked.

"I think we’re doing fine but I don't think Serena would say the same," Max said.

"Max you never know. Serena could say you are a good dancer but I'm in the middle," Liz said.

Liz turned and saw Max was smiling.

"What?" Liz asked.

"Come on," Max said.

"Max, what are you up to?" Liz asked as she looked at Max.

Max put his hand out for Liz, she put her hand in his and they both walked out to the dance floor. When they were on the dance floor Max and Liz both looked at each other as they bowed and curtsied. They held hands and stepped back then stepped forward then they stepped back and then they dropped hands. They circled each other then stepped close, and then they pulled away from each other. They both faced each other and bowed and curtsied again. Max and Liz held hands again and then stepped side to side, and then they spun and turned to each other again. Max and Liz held hands and took a step forward then stepped back.

When the song was over they looked at each other and smiled. Larek, Serena and the rest all watched and were surprised that Max and Liz knew how to dance that style of dancing. When Max and Liz turned they saw their friends looking at them in surprise.

"What?" Max and Liz said together.

"How do you two know how to dance like that?" Larek asked.

"We just feel the music. Why? Did we do something wrong?" Max asked.

"No. You were both perfect," Larek said.

"We were?” Max asked.

"Yeah, you did it perfect," Larek said.

Max and Liz turned and smiled at each other then smiled at Larek and their friends.

"So what is next?" Max asked.

That is when the vision ended. Max, parents and friends all looked at each other.

“Max did you and everyone really learn ball room dancing? Was it hard to learn?” Diane Evans asked.