Stargazers and the myth of NC-17

Are you a stargazer? Want more Alex and Isabel? Then come in here and talk about it.

Moderators: truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Not that I think Alex would have turned it down if it came up
even if he had done that, I'm sure Isabel would have found ways to make him rethink that :lol:
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KaraGail
Addicted Roswellian

Post by KaraGail »

Like I said...There is just something about Alex Whitman :lol:

Kara
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

that would make a great fanfic title :lol:

or as Isabel would say "he's a complex individual with lots of complexities" :lol:
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Alex is just too yummy...he's a great combination of sensitivity,intelligence,compassion and steadfastness.

I think I've been reading too many gazer fics of late because I've been dreaming about him every night.LOL!that is just not normal...dreaming about a fictional character :lol:

My chances of getting a boyfriend soon have gone up in smoke...'coz now I want an 'Alex'

Help!!! :lol:
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

I want an Alex too but ... they are so hard to find :(
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
truelovepooh
Forum Moderator

Post by truelovepooh »

Alex is wonderful, sexy and everything a woman would want in a guy....but there is another part of this couple *ahem* :wink:
KaraGail
Addicted Roswellian

Post by KaraGail »

Alex is wonderful, sexy and everything a woman would want in a guy....but there is another part of this couple *ahem*
I agree that Alex is everything a girl could want. :lol: Isabel? Yes she is beautiful and everything most girls aspire but what I like most about her is that she has flaws (major one: not being able to see what was in front of her). Most guys who sees a girls flaws like that would turn and run away as far as they can :roll: But Alex loved her any way and accepted those flaws as who she was.

Does that make sense or am I rambling? :shock:

Kara
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

oh, don't worry it made sense :)
But Alex loved her any way and accepted those flaws as who she was.
he doesn't back down from a challenge :D
truelovepooh wrote:Alex is wonderful, sexy and everything a woman would want in a guy....but there is another part of this couple *ahem* :wink:
true but we are females, so I guess it's understandable to focus on the guy ;) ... I wouldn't mind having Isabel's looks and powers though ;)
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

I agree wiht you Trude...we would obviously focus on Alex but it wouldnt' hurt to have Isabel's powers...ahh!the possibilities.lol!
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Well like I was saying earlier the whole NC-17 myth has to do with Alex being a nice guy.

With Tess and Kyle they had a strong sexual tension that kept us waiting to see what would happen between the two.Would they or won't they?

With Max and Liz everyone knew they were perfect for one another and so no one was going to be surprised when they took their relationship to the next level.

Michael and Maria had the whole fight and make up angle to their relationship.All passion and so having sex wasn't that far of a leap for us to think about.

BUt Alex was different on the show.All his angles and moves on Isabel was to show her that he loved her NOT to get her in bed.So I think that is where the whole myth thing comes in.Alex was never shown using moves to get Isabel into bed.Only to show his love by helping her and the other members of the Pod Squad.