Moderators: Itzstacie, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

roswellian love
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswellian love »

wow it was hot loved how you showed both sides :) ^
DreamerAZ
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by DreamerAZ »

Itzstacie wrote: DreamerAZ--Liked both of your videos,, I couldnt get the last one to work the Hillary Duff song
Thank you glad you liked them!! :D I fixed 'Hideaway'. It works now. :)
POM

Post by POM »

in the process of adding my videos to my site Get Caught Day Dreaming

I hope to have all them up by the end of the month...but we'll see.

:wink: <3 POM
Lolita
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lolita »

Well, this is more like a request for erinmc5. :oops:

Since you're so great at doing AU videos, I thought I'd make the request to you. I found this great song I am absolutely in love with and thought that maybe you could make an AU video out of it. If you need a copy of the song I've got it on my drive or you can find it on Limewire. ;)

Back To You
by Goapele

I'm sitting in my room
Thinking back on you,
Memories pass;
My head was leaned against your face
Partly on your shoulder, curving your neck.
I tried to clear my thoughts of stress
And let go of the day,
How it began,
Whispered your name-

[chorus]
Soft white lights between us falling
Forming into precious flowers, chartreuse
Beautiful and floating down on us
Sparkles flying towards us dancing all around us
Vanish in air

But you left before you knew
A future holding you.
All you saw of me-
My heart should speak for me,
Then you'd understand
That push away-
It craves compassion and
Strong arms to hold her.

You and me
Revolving
Angel wings
Fluttering
Orange gold
Sunsets bold
Star filled nights
Sweet as Fantasia

And still
A glow surrounding you
The dandelions blew
Our wishes to the wind
Come and bring him back again

[chorus]
Vanish in air

And I wonder how you felt
-I was melting inside
Opened my eyes
-Felt so bright I was blind
The car we hadn't left
I closed the door
Behind
-And I wished you would take me away.

You left before I waved.
By then it was too late.
I wished on the moon
I'd always remember-

You and me
Revolving
Angel wings
Fluttering
Orange gold
Sunsets bold
Star filled nights
Sweet as Fantasia

[chorus]
Vanish in air
<center>Image</center>
erinmc5
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by erinmc5 »

it feels like forever since i've visited. lets see...
i loved love this way! perfect dreamer video!!! And great use of black and white. Just perfect ^_^
safe and sound was down when i went to watch it but i'm looking forward to seeing the vid.
As for Lolita's request- I am totally flattered! Unfortunately, I'm kind of veering away from making videos at the moment. I have a couple projects of my own I'm hoping to tie up before school starts (which is in a week), after that, I really won't have time for anything. I'm starting law school and, as I understand it, I won't have enough free time to cry and wish I had chosen to work in the fast food industry, let alone do videos. ^_^ Thanks again for the offer, though. It's an honor that you wanted to entrust your idea to me.
Maybe you could post more about your idea for the direction of the video, and another of the gifted vidders here will offer to do it?

p.s. my main site Transitions moved to its own domain at e-transitions.net No more ads now! And since I don't have time to keep doing my own vids, I thought I'd spread the wealth a little, so I am posting episodes and clips! Everything isn't uploaded just yet, but I have a pretty good selection so far, and more gets added every week or so. Hope everyone likes it!

p.s.s. Did everyone see the clip for Jason Behr's new movie? It looks awsome!!! Check it out at http://jasonbehr.org/ Can't you just see an evil Zan video in the works :wink: Someone take it and fulfill my fantasies, please ^_^
Image Image
touched by an alien
Addicted Roswellian

Post by touched by an alien »

Thanx erinmc5. I'm so happy I saw it. Damn! is is me or is Jason Berh getting hotter and hotter the older that he gets. There ain't nothing wrong with Jason Behr in leather and combat boots lol :D
Life is an occasion... rise to it.
erinmc5
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by erinmc5 »

:D I totally agree touched by an alien!

finally got to see Safe and Sound- very nice! I loved the way you drew connections between the 3 relationships throughout the scenes. The dancing was neat, where the movement totally flowed between scenes. Great video Cherry_Coke_Candy ^_^
Image Image
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

Spacegal17 wrote:Hey, i don't know if it's allowed here but it's a video i was really really hoping someone could make for me!

It's a Crossover - X-Files and Roswell.

The Song, Everybody has gone to war - Nerina Pallot

Here's a link to the song : http://www.myspace.com/nerinapallot

but you can't download it there because it won't allow it (Who knows why)

I was hoping for images of Mulder, Scully, Max and Liz running about, holding guns (Like in epic Destiny - Max was holding the gun and Liz holding the gun with Max watching when they were going to rob the convencies store, not the actual robbery).

Any images of Max and Liz hugging, Mulder and Scully hugging. Mulder, Scully, Max and Liz on the phone, making it seem like they all talking to each other.

Any pictures of them looking upset or defeated, like the epic where Mulder and Scully hugged after Mulder gets the call that his mother is dead, Liz crying in her balacony after Max kissing Tess, Max upset, Scully crying, you know, making it seem like that it's all pointless.

Any kisses between them. For the X-Files, there is four all together - The epic where Scully is in hospital due to cancer (Its a deleted scene), Existence, Millium (New year) and Truth.

The ending to be Mulder and Scully with their baby boy. Max and Liz to look free of everything they had been through.

if anyone can take this up, i would be really, really grateful. :D
Bumping this up in hope that someone will take this.

I don't know if this should be here but i have a question about a song used in one of the video.

Does anyone know the song and the singer in this video? http://roswell-thepromise.com/multimedi ... magehi.mov. I really like the song and i would love to know who sang it.

Thanks.
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

If your talking about music videos from Roswell-the promise.com then it'll either be:

Hoobastank - The Reason

(Or)

Vanessa Carlton - Pretty Baby

I hope that helps at all.
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

Cocogurl wrote:If your talking about music videos from Roswell-the promise.com then it'll either be:

Hoobastank - The Reason

(Or)

Vanessa Carlton - Pretty Baby

I hope that helps at all.
I think it might be The Reason but i can't seem to fix the lyrics to the singer when they are singing so i haven't got a clue.
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant