Earning Trust (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 50 Complete 10/4

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Earning Trust (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 38 9/19

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 You can see what happens when Liz "babysits" Max.

Carolyn I think Max will have other things on his mind other then fussing. :lol:

Eve Max is a guy! He doesn't want Liz to see him as week. So he is trying to be tough. But really he's not that tough. :lol:

Part 38

Liz walked into the living room with Diane to find Max laying on the couch. His left arm was in a sling but she had to admit he looked better then he had last night.

"Now I should only be gone a couple hours. Max remember the doctor told you to rest and don't give Liz a hard time. Isabel, to the mall. Philip is at the country club playing golf. I am I have my cell if you need to reach me. Isabel has one too. I left the numbers by the phone in the kitchen." Said Diane
"We will be fine Mrs. Evans." Said Liz
"Don't let him give you a hard time."
"I won't."

Diane left and Liz lifted Max's feet and sat down.

"So Max, I heard you aren't being a good boy." Said Liz
"My mom is treating me like a baby. I am fine!"
"Max, I hate to break this to you but you are not fine. You were shot. Besides you will always be your mom's baby boy."
"I know. But I would have been OK on my own."
"Sure tough guy."
"Liz, I am glad you are here. We do need to talk about what you said after I was shot."
"I know."
"Liz did you mean everything you said?"
"Max, I do love you. After everything I have been through I never thought I would fall in love. I never thought anyone would want me as more then a fuck."
"Liz, you are this beautiful, smart caring woman. I couldn't help but to fall in love with you. But there is something else we need to talk about."
"Uh Max, I don't really want to talk about it."
"Did you really mean it?"

Liz got up and started to pace.

"Do we really have to?"
"Liz, sweetie weather either of us wants to admit it we are in a relationship."
"I know."
"Liz, you know as much I want to make love to you that I will never force you."

Liz smiled and knelt next to him.

"I know. Max, I trust you more than I ever thought I could. I don't know when I will be there but I do want to make love with you one day. It may not be for a long time. But know that you are the only man that I can see myself with."

Max smiled and reach up to pull her down into a kiss. After a minute Liz pulled away.

"I thought I heard your mom tell you to behave?" Asked Liz
"Well it's hard when I have this sexy girlfriend in front of me."
"Well, I guess that just makes us a sexy couple. Seeing as I think you are really sexy too."
"So we are a couple?"
"Well you did call me your girlfriend. So that means you are my boyfriend. That makes us a couple."
"Well in that case what do you say about us going to the spring fling dace with me in two weeks?"
"I would love too."

They kissed again and then Liz put a movie on and they curled up together to watch it together.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Max is becoming frustrated and privy of sex? Poor guy but at least, he has a girlfriend, and who knows how quick it will be, for Liz to wants the same... :wink:

Thanks. Have a nice week-end! EVE :wink: :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

They are officially a couple now.......that's a very good start.
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. Cool Max and Liz are a couple. And they finally talked about what Liz said after Max was shot. Max and Liz make a very cute couple. So Max finally asked for a second date great. Can't wait to find out what will happen while Max and Liz are watching the movie and when they go to the dance.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Earning Trust (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 39 9/20

Eve Max is a teenage guy! So of course he wants sex! But he will wait until Liz is ready.

Carolyn Yes the are now officially a couple.

L-J-L 76 Yes Max and Liz are a couple now. They did talk about Liz's confession. Max also got another date out of Liz.

Part 39

Serena watched as Liz ran around her room. It was the night of the Spring fling.

"Liz, chill out! It's just a school dance."
"Maybe to you. But this is my first real dance. The last one I went to was in 6th grade. You know when the boys were too chicken to actually dance with a girl!"
"Liz, you are going with Max. If he hadn't had his eyes set on you from the day he showed up at school, and of course if I wasn't with Kyle. He is just the kind of guy I would want."
"Kyle is a great guy."
"He is. But some of his buddies from the football team get him to do stupid stuff."
"True. But Kyle is very loyal to those he cares about. I know he really cares about you."
"He does. Liz, I think I love him."
"That is a good thing. I know that I love Max."
"Liz, I heard you confess your feelings to him the night he got shot."
"Well it was a heat of the moment thing."
"But it was also honest. Liz never be afraid to admit how you feel about someone."
"Rena, have you thought about becoming a shink? Because you sound a lot like Dr. Turner."
"To be honest it wasn't until I heard what was really going on with you that I put any thought into what I want to do after college."
"And what would that be?"
"I want to be like Mrs. Evans. I want to help protect kids that can't protect themselves."
"You will be really good at that."

Liz and Serena finished getting ready for the dance. Liz was just finishing putting her make up on when the doorbell rang. She smiled knowing that it was Max. He was right on time.

Max smiled as Liz walked into the living room. He couldn't take his eyes off her. She was in a dark blue off the shoulder dress that was fitted around her upper body with a lose skirt that fell just a little above her knees. She wore her hair in lose curls pulled back with sliver hair clips, except for a few strands that she left lose around her face. Her make was very light and except for the neckless that he had given her the only other jewelry she wore were a pair of dimand stud earrings.

"Wow Liz, you amazing."
"Thank you."
"I don't think I have ever seen those earrings before."
"I never wore them before today. They were my mom's. My dad gave them to he on their wedding day."
"Liz, where is your dad?"
"I don't know. He left either before I was born or within that first year."
"OK. So are you ready?"
"Yes."
"Wait. I want to take some pictures." Said Sarah
"Do you have too?" Asked Liz
"Liz, you know that your mom would." Said Sarah
"Ok."

Max and Liz possed for the pictures and then head out to get dinner before heading to the dance at the school. Max took Liz to a small Italian restaurant just off main street. They spent the whole meal talking and growing even closer then they been before. After dinner they headed over to the school. They walked into the gym and met up with their friends. After talking with them for a little while Max led Liz out on the dance floor. The song was slowly so Max had placed his hands gently on Liz's waist and Liz wrapped her arms around his neck as they swayed back and forth to the music.

"Liz?"
"Yeah Max?"
"Are you having a good time?"
"Yes. Max, when I am with you I feel so special."
"Liz, you are special. Never let anyone tell you different."
"I won't. I love you Max Evans."
"I love you Liz Parker."

Max leaned down and gave Liz a soft kiss very aware that they were being watched like the other students by the teachers and some parents acting as chaperones.

TBC

begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Great part! EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

all caught up liz has come so far :D
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great chapter !!!! Please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. I love the way Max and Liz are together. Poor Liz she is nervous about the dance. Cool Serena can't to be like Diane Evans when she goes to college. I wonder what Max and Liz want to do when they go to college. Cool Max kissed Liz she would not be nervous with all the student and teachers watching. Can't wait to find out how Max and Liz's date goes.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Of course they had to have pictures made before going to the dance. That's a right of passage.
Max was so considerate with dinner first, and he actually danced with her!
Someone raised that boy right.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Earning Trust (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 40 9/21

Eve Thanks. I think you might really enjoy this part. :wink:

Natalie36 Yes Liz has come a very long way.

L-J-L 76 Yes Liz was nervous about the dance. Serena after finding out about Liz decided that she wanted to protect kids so they don't go through what Liz did.

Carolyn Oh yes Max was raised right! Did you really doubt that Diane would raise anything but a gentleman?

Part 40 One year later

Liz laid on her bed with Max as he kissed her since less. She never thought she would feel this comfortable with a man in a bed. But she did. She tugged at his shirt pulling it out of his jeans and trying to get it over his head. Max broke the kiss and helped her remove his T-shirt. She reached up and ran her hands over his well scoped chest. She let her fingers linger for a moment over the scar from when he was shot. Max stared down into her eyes watching the emotions in her eyes. He could see both love and passion in them. He laid between her legs using his arms to support some of his weight so he wouldn't crush her small frame under it. As they continued to make out Max pulled at Liz's shirt working it over her head. He looked down at her and could see that she was becoming nervous.

"Liz, baby if you want to stop just tell me." Said Max
"Max do you have protection?"
"Yes. You know I have wanted to make love to you for a long time."
"I want us to make love."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes. Max make love to me."

Max leaned down and kissed Liz. He started at her ear and moved slowly down her neck stopping to suck on the pluse point near her collar bone. He reached under her and unhooked her bra. Liz lifted her back to make it easier for him. He slowly pulled it down her arms revealing her nipples to him. He tossed it to the floor and then started to kneed her breasts. He then took each of her nipples in his mouth running his tong over each of them. The whole time he never took his eyes off hers, he was watching for any sign of panic. But all he saw was her eyes rolling back in pleasure as she let out a moan. He kissed her down to the waistband of her jeans. He unbuttoned them and slowly pulled the zipper down. Liz lifted her hips and let him pull them down her legs. Once they were off Max saw a scar on her right thigh. He looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"He would hit me with his belt sometimes. The buckle cut me."
"I promise no one will ever hurt you again."

Max leaned down and kissed the scar sending shivers down Liz's spine. He then went back up to her lips leaving her panties on for the moment. Liz reached for his belt and unbuckled it. Then undid the button and pulled the zipper down. She started to push his jeans down his hips. Max climbed off her finished removing his jeans making sure to pull the condom from his wallet. He placed it on the bed next to them and went back to kissing and loving Liz's body. Liz could feel Max's errection threw his boxers as it pressed against her. She could also feel what he was doing to her. She just knew that this is what it felt like when someone you loved and trusted was making love to you. Max hadn't even touched her most private area and she could feel an orgazim coming over her. Max smiled when he saw her grab the sheets.

"God yes Max!" Screamed Liz

Max reached for Liz's panties. He looked at her and she nodded that she was OK with it. She lifted her hips and he pulled them down her legs. As he pulled them down he could feel how wet they were knowing that he was the one that did this to her. He gently pushed her legs apart and pushed his finger gently into her. He felt her stiffen.

"Liz, baby look at me. It's me Max."

Liz looked at him and saw the love in his eyes. She relaxed and he started to pump his finger in and out of her. Liz moaned at the way his finger felt inside of her. She cried out his name as he sent her over the edge again. Max pulled his finger from her and licked it clean of her jucies. He then moved up and kissed her lips.

"You taste so good baby."

Liz reached for Max's boxers and pushed them down. Max removed them and Liz felt her heart start to race when she saw his very errect and large penis for the first time.

"You OK baby?"
"Yeah."

Liz reached up and ran her fingers gently over him. Max let out a groan knowing he was going to lose it if she teased him like that any more. He reached over to her and grabbed her hand.

"Liz, if you do that again it will be over before we start."

Liz smiled and pulled him down to kiss him.

"Then let's go."

Max grabbed the condom ripped the package open and slid it on. He lifted her legs over his hips and placed his tip at her entrance. He then slowly and gently inched his way into her never once breaking eye contact.

"I love you Liz." Max repeated as he sank deeper into her.

When he was finally fully incased inside of her he waited until she was ready to go on. He knew that she needed to do this slow. He couldn't treat her like that monster had. Liz gave a shake of her hips and Max started a slow pace. Each of his thrusts were slow and as gentle as he could make them. He wanted to make sure that she enjoyed this as much as possible.

"Max, faster. Harder."
"You sure baby?"
"Yes Max please!"

Max nodded and started to pick up the pace and each thrust slowly started to become harder. He was rewarded with moans of pleasure from Liz as she met him thrust for thrust. Her passage started to become wetter and slicker as he kept pumping into her. Then her walls began to clamp down tighter around him. He groaned as he got closer to going over the edge. He felt Liz drag her nails along his back as her back arched as she hit her climax which caused him to follow right after her. They each cried out each others name as they both had their release. Max rolled off Liz and pulled the sheet over them. Liz rolled over and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Max that was so amazing."
"Yeah. You were perfect. I couldn't have lost my virginity in a better way."
"I only wish I had been able to give you mine."
"Liz, I love you. You had your virginity stolen from you. But I know that tonight I got to be the lucky one that you made love to for the first time. That is something very special to me."

Liz kissed Max and smiled. Just then there was a knock on the door and Liz heard Serena.

"Uh Liz, it might be a good idea for Max to get ready to go home. Mom will be home soon and I don't think you want her find the two of you in bed together." Said Serena through the door.

Liz blushed at being caught by her best friend.

"We will be right out Rena." Said Liz

Max just smiled and grabbed his clothes while Liz grabbed hers.

TBC