Dreamer Introduction Thread

Love Max & Liz? Then the Dreamer place is where you want to be.

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

*Claire*
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by *Claire* »

And I'd like to visit Florida! :D lol
DramastarOF06
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by DramastarOF06 »

Hi everyone!! :D

Name: Amanda (or Mandy, whichever floats your boat)
Interests: Roswell, Alias, reading, writing, baton twirling, Roswell (oops,I said that one aready)
Favorite Dreamer Episodes: Pilot, Leaving Normal, Heatwave, Blind Date, Sexual Healing, Destiny (up until the mom-o-gram), Departure, ATTP, Ch,Ch, Ch, Changes, 4AAAB, Graduation.
Anything else: My room is a shrine to Roswell, but like whose aren't? :roll:
Jadeling
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jadeling »

Hi all! Thought I should stop by since I am a Dreamer at heart, although currently writing Stargazing and trying to think up more Stargazing and/or CC stories/challenges.

Name: ummm, you want the American one or the Chinese one? Why don't we just leave it at Jadeling to keep it simple.
Favorite Dreamer Episodes: Blind Date, Heat Wave, Pilot, Graduation, Viva Las Vegas, A Roswell Christmas Carol, and etc.
Interests: Roswell, writing, Anime, Comics, Movies, Agatha Christie novels, Pern, hmmm do I need any others?
LIZ: Max likes cherry cola. What does Michael like?
MARIA: Cherry cola with arsenic?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Like challenges? Try some of mine!
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

Name: Jenny
Interests: TV, movies, fanfiction, and message boards
Favourite Dreamer episode: Pilot, Heat Wave, Blind Date, End of the World, Departure
Anything else: I graduated from college 7 months ago, started my first job about 2 months ago, and I hate it. Thus is my life. :?
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

Gidget2
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Gidget2 »

Hey Jenny!!! Welcome!!!! What's so bad about your new job??
"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly." - Sam Keen
Alison: I want the shirt that says 'I don't have A.D.D....Ooooo look a chiken!'

Me: Where? Where? (turns head from left to right)
kendra
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kendra »

Hi all!

I'm kinda late but I hope you don't mind. :oops:

Name: Emma
Interests: TV shows ( Roswell, Buffy, Alias, Dark Angel....), movies, reading, writing, baton twirling, anime, LOTR and Asian countries and their cultures.
Favorite Dreamer Episodes: Pilot, Blind Date, End of the World, Leaving Normal and Destiny.

Mandy: Are you a baton twirler, too? That's great! :D
DramastarOF06
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by DramastarOF06 »

Hey Emma, I most definitely am. It's so cool to meet someone else who twirls. How long have you been twirling? I'm sorry, I get overexcited when I hear the words 'Baton Twirlin'. :D
kendra
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kendra »

Hi Mandy!

I feel the same, I don't know any other twirlers except from the other girls in my team. What I'm trying to say is that I don't know anyone that twirls in another team or in another country. You don't meet baton twirlers everyday here in Sweden. :roll:

In October I've been twirling for 10 years, our twirling club was started 10 years ago so I've been there from the beginning. :) What about you, how long have you been twirling?

I get overexcited when someone mentions Baton Twirling, too, so you have absolutely nothing to be sorry about. It's my biggest love in the world. :lol: I've tried other sports but Baton Twirling is the only one I'm still doing after so many years.

Unfortuneately Baton Twirling isn't really well known here in Sweden but we're doing what we can to make it more famous. I believe it's famous in the USA, is that right?

I guess I talked way too much, that happens a lot when I'm talking about twirling. :oops:
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyDreamQueen »

Hi All whats up? Having fun I see well let me join the party :D

Name: Candice
Intrests: Roswell, romance novels, I'm crazy about both, oh and video games too.
Fav Dreamer episodes: Sexual Healing, Heat Wave (First Kiss BABY!) Blind Date, ATOTP, many more
Anything else: I can't belive I have been watching Roswell sense I was 13 years old. Seems longer then it really is. and my sister's been watching sense she was 12. Also I have never met any of the stars form Roswell :cry:
dreambehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dreambehr »

Hey guys!!!

Haven't been here in a while, :oops: I've been very busy with college stuff. :(