Shades Of Grey (TEEN)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Corina Star
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Corina Star »

~Ashton~

As we kiss I began to realize that Lexi is also afraid, but she can stay so strong. I admire that about her. She has a way of bringing out the best of everyone. I retract my arms from her waist to take off my necklace. I reach around to put it on her neck. It has a dragon with a real red ruby in the middle; I've had it since birth and I've not ever taken it off once.

“Lexi, do you wanna be my girlfriend?” I ask shyly.

I don't know if she will say yes, but it's really worth a shot.
May the angels be with you
RIP Jambeth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

*Lexi*

Ashton pulled away and just looked at me. He goes to his neck and takes off his necklace and places on mine. What is he doing? This is his birth necklace. He has seen he was born. I have never seen him without it.

“Lexi, do you wanna be my girlfriend?” he asks me. Whoa. This is sudden. I mean I like Ashton a lot. I really do, but if I said yes will thinks ever be the same between us. I’m scary. I don’t want to lose my best-friend.

I looked down at the necklace carefully and rub my fingers over it. I guess I have to try this. Try following my heart. I look up and nod, “yes I would…
Corina Star
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Corina Star »

~Ashton~

I'm overwhelmed with joy at this point. For a second I actually thought she was going to reject me.
It's funny how things always seem to have an unexpected turn, you know? Something you never really see coming. And when I think about it that's how our parent's lives were lived, totally unexpected.
They didn't get a fair warning or a fighting chance even with Liz's visions.

When you really think about it, it's better to live life not knowing what's going to happen next.

I realize I'm totally lost in my thoughts and look back at Lexi. My eyes open wide at her answer. She said yes! I can't believe it, but it's true. I look at her with the biggest smirk. I lean in and kiss her again.

This I could defiantly get used to. The fact that we are together now feels great to me.

I have no doubts in mind at all. She's the only thing on my mind.

“So we're a couple now?” I ask sarcastically.
RIP Jambeth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

~Lexi~

Ashton stands there, forgetting I was in the room with him. I guess he is thinking that I was going to reject him. But why would I? I wait patiently until he notices that I’m in the room with him. He finally spans out of it and looks at me.

Ashton lips are on mine as he kisses me of joy. I guess he is happy. I respond back to the kiss and look at him as he speaks.

“So we're a couple now?” Ashton jokes and I just nod. It really funny how things work, I never thought in a million years or in my life time that Ashton and I would be ‘together’. But we are and I couldn’t be any happier. I just hope Vega could handle it. I know she has a big crush on Ashton. How do I know this? Well I dream walk here. Let me tell you something, not only does she want to be Ashton’s girlfriend, but she also wants to marry him. Talk about Obsessed!

“Yes of course. Come on!” I said grabbing his hand and leading him back into the big family crisis. As I step out I look at my dad, “I am going to get Zan out of there.” As soon as my father said that I let go of Ashton’s hand.

My throat was starting to close up and I could hardly breathe. I was now scary more than ever, not just for me but for my father and my unknown brother that I never met or seen before. I mean I don’t want anything bad to happen if it was just a stranger off the streets. I could feel the same way either way.

I see my father went to my mother and they have a moment of connection in silent.

“Dad, just be careful” I said to him before he has the chance to leave us. I just hope he said good-bye.
POM

Post by POM »

{occ: can someone help me out ... and tell me where 'Isabel' is suppose to be...I got lost again :!: :( :lol:

Thanks... ]
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- Isabel is in the living room with everyone-else...
Corina Star
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Corina Star »

~Michael~

I hear the fighting and the bickering between everyone. And I wonder how long it's gonna take for him to stand up. Well, apperently not very long because he told us all he was going to help Zan. It was a perfect time for me to jump in.

"Hey, Maxwell. I'm going with you." I say all of a sudden. I need to help my best friend.
RIP Jambeth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

Ashton and Lexi head outside while I’m restoring Tess. I hope they're okay but I can't go after them. Not with Tess awake again. I know this has to be a big shock for them. They've known about our alien heritage and a lot of our story, but it generally hasn't affected their lives at all, except that they have powers they can't show for fear of the FBI. They've never had trouble from Antar affecting their lives. Liz, Isabel, Michael and I have always been able to keep that away from them, but not this time.

Now I know why we've had so little of it. They've been told we were dead. Khivar and Nicholas know that's not true, but I guess they've been mostly satisfied with knowing that we're not able to do anything about him.

As much as I want to check on the kids, I know I can't. I have to keep watch on Liz and Tess. She may not be able to mind-warp but I'm sure she'll be happy to hurt Liz if she could. . I look at Zaira and Dreakus, wondering what they think of all this, too. I’m still waiting for Michael or Isabel to answer me, or Tess, when Alexis and Ashton return.

“Dad, just be careful” Lexi says.

"Of course, sweetie," I tell her. At least she isn't talking about putting herself in danger. I'm glad for that. Her powers would be useful, I know. Dylan's would be a great help, too, but I don't want to risk more of my children. I'm certainly not going to tell anyone that they have to come.

"Hey, Maxwell. I'm going with you," Michael says suddenly and I feel a bit of the weight on my shoulders ease.

"Thanks, Michael," I tell him, sincerely. The thought of going back to that place alone was slowly gnawing a hole in my gut. Michael got me out once. Together, we'll get Zan out. We have to.

Before I can say anything more, it happens. Suddenly, my breath catches in my throat as I feel the pain. For an instant, it feels like it’s lancing through my body, but I know it’s second-hand. It’s even worse for Zan. I see him in my mind’s eye and now I know that it’s not my imagination or my subconscious fears. It’s real. They’re hurting my son right now.

I squeeze Liz’s hand hard trying to keep control. When this had happened before, I tried to push it aside and shut it out, but not now. Now I need to see. I need to know what they’re doing. I shut my eyes, trying to concentrate on the shifting images. The men in white environmental suits. The white room. He’s drugged and disorientated and it’s hard for me to focus. The pain hasn’t let up and it’s still hard to breathe.

I’m coming! I promise him silently, although I’m almost certain he can’t hear me. I’m going to get you out. The men in the enviro-suit does something and the pain gets worse. I try to hang on, but it’s hard. In another moment, it peaks and suddenly, Zan is gone. What have they done? Did he pass out or is he just in too much pain to keep up the connection? Izzy said she couldn't dreamwalk me when I was being hurt in there. I have felt Zan only when he was hurting -- physically or emotionally -- but never for long. Maybe this is too much, or maybe it's just that this connection is limited in duration, like flashes. What have they done to him?

Shaking, I open my eyes again. “They’re hurting him again. They’re hurting him right now!” I say, still catching my breath.
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

ooc: Does anyone have any ideas on how to write a rescue mission? Do we want to skip ahead to the Point where they find Zan and get him home. Or do you guys want me to write a resue mission post that will cover everything and you guys tell me your ideas on what you want your characters to be doing?

It'sup to you guys but I thought it might move things along faster if we had all the characters together then we could really start on the RPG

Any Ideas?
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

I think "things would move along faster" if people would post. :(

But for your other question I don't mind skipping part of the rescue, but not yet. -- We don't even know who's going to be part of the rescue yet -- and I was really hoping for some response to Max's flash about Zan. What do Zaira and Tess think of that?