Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

RoswellLover4ever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by RoswellLover4ever »

Bubblegal wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:09 pm
RoswellLover4ever wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:56 pm #207

So about the only thing I remember is that Max didn’t heal Liz from a gunshot but they had started dating. Kyle was upset and kidnapped Liz in the school parking lot. He was driving to fast and wrecked. He heals Liz and then decides to heal Kyle because he wouldn’t be able to walk otherwise. They put silver spray paint cans in the car because of the silver handprint left behind. Anyone recognize this at all? Thanks so much.
This sounds like 'The Part I'm Hoping For' by Emz80m. I hope it's the one you're looking for.
That was it thanks so much you are amazing!!
MARIA: You are sooo bad girl. Oh, and Max Evans is staring at you again.

LIZ: No way.

LIZ: Maria, that is so in your imagination.
RoswellLover4ever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Hey went to read a story I had bookmarked but the link no longer works and I can’t find it in here. Any way someone knows where to find Party Challenge by Susan709?

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

You're welcome!
RoswellLover4ever wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:54 pm #208

Hey went to read a story I had bookmarked but the link no longer works and I can’t find it in here. Any way someone knows where to find Party Challenge by Susan709?
I have a copy on my hard-drive if you want? I've tried searching Roswell Heaven but that can be tricky. Even googling just brings me back to here with the link not working :(
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
RoswellLover4ever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Bubblegal wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:21 am You're welcome!

I have a copy on my hard-drive if you want? I've tried searching Roswell Heaven but that can be tricky. Even googling just brings me back to here with the link not working :(
Yes please! It makes me sad when they disappear. My email is alibec@hotmail.com

Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

I don’t stop by here very often anymore but since I’m here:
Party Challenge by Susan709
WR
Addicted Roswellian

Post by WR »

Hello everyone,
How are you all?

Because of an illness that is keeping me off work, I have been reading lots of fanfiction. Feeling nostalgic, I decided to come here and read some of the old fanfics from back in the day. I find myself remembering a fic and now it is driving me bananas because I cannot find it. Can anyone help?

It's a Max & Liz AU tale, no Aliens, where Max is the "bad boy" and is having an secret affair with the "good girl", Liz. Only he has fallen in love with her and wants to bring it out in the open... I think. I seem to recall that the prologue starts with the two of them in the eraser room. Can anyone help resolve this?

Thanks,
Nz_Roswell
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Nz_Roswell »

Hi all
Can someone please recommend a great story following Departure please ?
Thank you :D
#NZ_ROSWELL
Heavenli24
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Heavenli24 »

WR wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:00 pmIt's a Max & Liz AU tale, no Aliens, where Max is the "bad boy" and is having an secret affair with the "good girl", Liz. Only he has fallen in love with her and wants to bring it out in the open... I think. I seem to recall that the prologue starts with the two of them in the eraser room. Can anyone help resolve this?
Could this one be my fic, Something More? It has Liz and Max in a secret relationship, where they hook up in private but pretend not to know/like each other in public.

It's here: http://roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=14118
Soubriquet
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Soubriquet »

It’s a Roswell/dark angel fic

It features Liz as an X5 called Kat. She, Max, Alec and Logan are heading to the crash down when she gets shot and outed to the pod squad including all parents.

Maria and Max do not take the revelation well

One quote I remember is “I got nailed in the fucking side”
WR
Addicted Roswellian

Post by WR »

Hi Heavenli! Thank you so much, that was the one!
Happy Holidays!

WR