Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

mbantoinette23
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by mbantoinette23 »

#192 im looking for a story where instead of max going back to the past it is liz but she is in her younger self's body instead. So its high school liz with grown up lizs thoughts and memories. I also remember max eventually comes to the past also in his younger self's body. I know liz and max was tortured by kivar and she made herself infertile in the future but when they go back she gets pregnant. Thats all i can remember.
RoswellLover4ever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RoswellLover4ever »

itsabits wrote:
RoswellLover4ever wrote:#191

I’m not sure if it’s enough but I only remember that Tess performs some kind of ceremony for Max and Liz where she transforms a knife and they put there hands on either side and she slices their palms like a marriage. She I think is possessed by someone from their home world. Any help would be great this has been driving me crazy.

Thanks

It’s The Forging of a Life Bond

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1099&hilit=Forging+of+a+life+bond
Thanks so much I just finished reading this for like the millionth time, and I still love it like the first time.
MARIA: You are sooo bad girl. Oh, and Max Evans is staring at you again.

LIZ: No way.

LIZ: Maria, that is so in your imagination.
RoswellLover4ever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RoswellLover4ever »

# 192

Unfortunately reading the last story I asked about made me remember another story I loved. So I’ve looked several places but I don’t remember exactly where to find it. Kivar attacks and the pod squad and family head for the Granolith. The parents get killed and the Granolith send the teenagers millions of years in the future where they have to learn to live off the land. A lot of animals have evolved into terrible creatures like fish that walk on land. Larek leaves them some things including their parents. Kivar attacks again and then they get sent back in time to where they were and I think that they had to send their blood to space to be found later. Not sure if that last part was the same story or not. LOL

Help please and thanks
MARIA: You are sooo bad girl. Oh, and Max Evans is staring at you again.

LIZ: No way.

LIZ: Maria, that is so in your imagination.
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

Still looking for #190

#193: Is there any stories that deal with Chant Down Babylon as in Clayton being attracted to Liz. I want to say I saw a story but it could have been a challenge. I'm just curious if there is a story like this.
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

RoswellLover4ever wrote:# 192

Unfortunately reading the last story I asked about made me remember another story I loved. So I’ve looked several places but I don’t remember exactly where to find it. Kivar attacks and the pod squad and family head for the Granolith. The parents get killed and the Granolith send the teenagers millions of years in the future where they have to learn to live off the land. A lot of animals have evolved into terrible creatures like fish that walk on land. Larek leaves them some things including their parents. Kivar attacks again and then they get sent back in time to where they were and I think that they had to send their blood to space to be found later. Not sure if that last part was the same story or not. LOL

Help please and thanks
Pretty sure this is Deliverance by Tharos
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I've been looking for two of Storm Wolf Stone's stories:
Sorry Seems to Be
What We Missed Out On

Thanks for any help.
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

keepsmiling7 wrote:I've been looking for two of Storm Wolf Stone's stories:
Sorry Seems to Be
What We Missed Out On

Thanks for any help.
Sorry Seems To Be (This one is a co-written with MadRoswell)

What We Missed Out On

Stormwolfstone Fics (just to be on the safe side)
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
dawnuk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dawnuk »

RoswellLover4ever wrote:
itsabits wrote:
RoswellLover4ever wrote:#191

I’m not sure if it’s enough but I only remember that Tess performs some kind of ceremony for Max and Liz where she transforms a knife and they put there hands on either side and she slices their palms like a marriage. She I think is possessed by someone from their home world. Any help would be great this has been driving me crazy.

Thanks

Thanks so much I just finished reading this for like the millionth time, and I still love it like the first time.
I followed the link to read this story but it wasn't all there. The link takes you to a page where it starts on part 39. There's another link for parts 1 to 38 that takes you to the archive thread. But it only goes up to part 10. Can you please tell me where you read the whole story?
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

dawnuk wrote:
RoswellLover4ever wrote:
itsabits wrote:

I followed the link to read this story but it wasn't all there. The link takes you to a page where it starts on part 39. There's another link for parts 1 to 38 that takes you to the archive thread. But it only goes up to part 10. Can you please tell me where you read the whole story?
Forging of a Lifebond This has all the chapters (I doubled checked just to be on the safe side).
Dani's fics

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Thank you Bubblegal for the help!