Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Epilogue Complete 4/13/19

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Pt 66 4/9/19

Post by keepsmiling7 »

This was just what we wanted!
Love that the stuffed dog story was part of the ceremony.
From that point forward Max proved that he was a caring and concerned person.
Thanks
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Beautiful wedding.
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Max and Liz are a happy family now.

SmileeUk Glad you got caught up. Yes only good things to come for our dream couple.

Carolyn Yes from fr9m the moment Max gave Liz his favorite toy as a little kid he proved to be a kind and caring person.

RoswellFan68 Thanks.

Part 67

Liz smiled as she danced in Max's arms. Today really had been a wonderful day. She was now married to her best friend. The one man that would always be there for her.

“Liz, you really are happy aren't you?” asked Max
“More then you could know. Max are you sure you are ok with where I want to go for our honeymoon?”
“Yes. It sounds nice. An Island in one of the great lakes that doesn't have any cars.”
“I have wanted to go to Mackinac Island since I heard about it from this girl in my dorm back at Harvard.”
“Well I think it sounds like a great place to spend our honeymoon. I mean there is history with the old fort there. It is also a fudge lovers dream with all the fudge shops.”
“You do know we will have to bring Ashlee home some fudge.”
“True.”

Liz looked over to where Ashlee was dancing with Aaron. Liz and Max both really liked Jack's boyfriend. In fact Aaron waiting to do something for Liz. He asked her to let him do her hair for her wedding. Liz had agreed. He had done her hair in loose curls while adding just a few light auburn highlights. He then pinned most of the sides up using a silver hair clips. He left one strand on each side of her face loose to frame it. While leaving the rest cascading down her back. It was one of the most beautiful hair styles Liz had ever seen. It also worked great with the crown of white rosebuds she wore instead of a more traditional vail. Her wedding dress had a fitted bodice and roses embroidered on it. The sleeves and back were a white shear.

“Max, I want to give Ashlee siblings. Growing up with Rena and Tay was really great. Tay, after she moved in became more like another sister to me then just my cousin.”
“I would love to have kids with you.”
“Even if we end up with twins? It has been proven that a twin increases the chance of twins.”
“I would love to have twins with you.”

Liz kissed Max happy to finally have him in her life for good.

Diane smiled as she watched her son and new daughter in law dance. They were so perfect together. She knew they had always meant to be together. She wished that the two of them had gotten together before now.

“What are thinking about Diane?”

Diane turned to look at her husband.

“I was just thinking that Max and Liz look perfect together.”
“You are hoping they get busy with giving you grandbabies to spoil.”
“Well it would be nice if Isabel and Alex's baby has some cousins to play with.”

Philip just smiled. He knew there was nothing he could do to change her mind.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Pt 67 4/11/19

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Of course Ashlee needs some siblings. Diane would be happy to have more grandchildren to spoil.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

RoswellFan68 wrote:Of course Ashlee needs some siblings. Diane would be happy to have more grandchildren to spoil.
I totally agree with RoswellFan68

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I've heard there are fudge shops all over Mackinac Island.......
Liz seems anxious to give Max a baby........or even twins.
Before we know it Diane may have more grandbabies than she knows what to do with!
Thanks
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

RoswellFan68 Yes Ashlee does need some siblings and cousins.

L-J-L 76 Diane just might get all those grandkids to spoil.

Carolyn Mackinac Island does have fudge shops all over it. They have every kind of fudge you can think of. But it's not cheap fudge either. A half pound block could be $10 or more! But it is oh so good! Living in Michigan I am able to find it in most places. Oh I think it is safe to say that Diane is going to have lots of grandbabies to love.

Epilogue

12 Years Later

Liz sat curled up on the living room couch reading when she heard the front door open and then slam. She then heard a set of feet running up the stairs. That was followed by the spamming of a bedroom door. Liz sighed knowing Ashlee was home from her date. A date that apparently not gone well. She really wished that Max was home. But he had the night shift this week. She was just glad that her and Max's eight year old twin girls Stephanie and Jennifer were in bed hopefully sleeping. Their eleven year old son Jason was in his room either sleeping or on his computer playing games. She knew he wasn't online because Alex had set up the computer so that Jason couldn't get online in his room. She and Max were happy with their four kids. They may have had more. But there were complications during the birth of the twins. Liz's uterus started to hemorrhage and the only way to stop the bleeding was to remove it. It was a disappointment but both of them knew it could happen.

Serena and Kyle had ended up with three sets of twins. Poor Kyle had five daughters and only one son. Lucy and Amber were the oldest at eleven, then there was Grace and Katie at nine. Finally it was five year olds Chrissy and Nick. Serena had put her foot down and told him that was it. She was not going to risk another set of twins.

Alex and Isabel had three kids. Eleven year old Charlie, seven year old Amanda and five year old Julia. Michael and Maria had a house full of kids too. Twelve year old Nathan, ten year old Amy, nine year old Bethany, seven year old Zack and three year old Joey.

Taylor and Ryan married a year after Max and Liz. They had three kids. Ten year old Donna, seven year old Bobby and five year old Evan. Beth the young woman Liz's parents had met someone nine years ago and he was kind loving and understanding about what had happened to her. John treated Beth like she was the only woman on earth. They had two kids Seven year old Luke and four year old Nancy.

Liz got up and headed up to her oldest room. She knocked on the door.

“Ash sweetie may I come in?” asked Liz
“Yeah mom.”

Liz opened the door and found her daughter crying on her bed.

“Honey what happened?” asked Liz
“Rick is an asshole!” said Ashlee

Liz sighed and held her daughter in her arms. She looked around the room. Gone was the princess theme from when the two of them moved in right after Max had legally became Ashlee's father. Now hanging on the walls were posters of the current teen heartthrobs and pop music stars.

“What happened?” asked Liz
“Rick, wanted to take our relationship to the next level. I told him no and he didn't like it.”
“Did he rape you?”
“No mom. But he called me a prude and left me at Buckley point. Adam Goldman was there with his girlfriend and they drove me home.”
“Honey, I am sorry that happened. But some day you will find the right guy, and he might be someone right under your nose.”
“Like dad was for you?”
“Yeah.”

Ashlee looked over to her book shelf were a teddy bear sat. A teddy bear she got from Justin Patterson on the first day of kindergarten. He gave her the bear after an older girl pushed her to the ground and called her names she hadn't understood at the time. She now did and that girl hopefully regretted what she had said seeing as she was the one that had a kid and wasn't married. Liz watched her daughter looking at the teddy bear, “Murray" if she remembered right is what Justin called the bear. Justin had become one of Ashlee's closest friends. Liz hoped that if these two had feelings for each other that they would act sooner then she and Max had.

“Ashlee, it may hurt now. But I can promise you that if you follow your heart that you will find your happiness.”
“Like you did with dad?”
“Yes. Though you may not remember it, you helped bring your dad and me together.”
“Really?”
“Yeah ask Aunt Isabel or Aunt Taylor to tell you about the time you asked your dad to marry me so that you would have a daddy.”

Ashlee smiled thinking that she just might do that.

THE END

I know you didn't want this to end. But I may be doing a sequal where we spend some time with Ashlee and all her "cousins".
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Epilogue Complete 4/13/19

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I didn't want this end!
Liz went through so much before letting Max into her heart.
Ashlee will always remember what a lucky girl she was to have Max as her daddy and to be part of the Evans family.
Guess grandma Diane is happily busy with all of those grandchildren.
Thanks for sharing your amazing talent!
SmileeUk
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SmileeUk »

All good thing would come to an end & this lovely story is no different..... (a big sigh with big & content smile)....

There are so many kids in each family :shock: :shock: apart from Beth & John. Surely they needed to check their birth control methods :lol: Or were they too busy doing their bunny acts :mrgreen: & forgot about it...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the story!

Can’t wait to read your next one! :wink: :wink:
~~~~~~ ###### Smiling is a Gift ###### ~~~~~~
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

great ending