Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Epilogue Complete 4/13/19

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Pt 60 3/23/19

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Do you really doubt that Max's plan will work with Maria and Taylor in on it?

Carolyn You will need to wait a bit longer for Ashlee's reaction.

RoswellFan68 Yes Ashlee will be getting a new flower girl dress for when she gets her daddy!

Part 61

Liz rolled her eyes as Taylor and Maria dragged her out for the bouquet toss. She knew something was going on when she saw Serena wink at the three of them. Serena turned her back to them and Kyle whispered to her. Then Serena tossed the bouquet over her head. Maria and Taylor pushed Liz towards it while shoving two of Kyle's cousins out of the way. The bouquet hit Liz square in the chest, falling into her hands. That was when she saw the ring tied to it with a ribbon. Max walked over to her smiling. He knelt down on one knee untying the ring from the bouquet. Liz looked at her sister who was smiling and giving her a thumbs up. She knew then that this was not only with Serena's blessing but she arranged for it.

“Elizabeth Anne Parker will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?” asked Max

Liz felt tears fall from her eyes. She was speechless so she just nodded. She kissed Max and finally found her voice.

“Yes I will marry you. You know who is going to be really happy about this.” Said Liz
“Yeah. We will have to wait until tomorrow to tell her. She is back at your parents in bed with Beth watching her.”
“I know.”
“So Lizzie are you and Max getting married?” asked Serena

Liz just held out her left hand which now had the ring on it. Serena pulled her sister into a hug. She then hugged Max.

“Remember you break my sister's heart and I will not be held responsible for what happens to you.” Said Serena
“I would never hurt Liz intentionally.” Said Max
“I know.”

Later that night Liz laid next to Max in his bed. Though with as many nights as she was starting to spend in it she was beginning to think of it as their bed.

“Liz when is your lease up?” asked Max
“In about two months. Why?”
“Well how about you not renew it, and you and Ashlee move in with me?”
“I will have to see if Taylor is ok with it. I mean she is my roommate.”
“I understand that. Ashlee going to start preschool in the fall?”
“Yeah. She will be four then.”
“Liz, when do you want to start the papers so I can adopt Ashlee?”
“Uh I have an appointment to talk to your mom about that on Friday. From what little she told me already it will go fast since Doug gave up his rights and I support you adopting her.”
“That's good.”
“Love you Max.”
“Love you Liz.”

It was a little after eight in the morning when Max and Liz walked into the Crashdown. Sarah saw them and poured two cups of coffee. She then placed them in front of the couple.

“Thanks Sarah.” Said Liz
“I have to say I am surprised you are both up this early.” Said Sarah
“Yeah well we have news for Ashlee and didn't want to put it off to long.” Said Max

That was when Sarah noticed the ring on Liz's left hand.

“Congratulations. You do know there is a pool at the hospital on when you would get engaged. In fact there are a lot of pools involving you two.” Said Sarah

Liz looked at Max with a raised eyebrow when she noticed he wasn't as surprised as she was.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Pt 61 3/26/19

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Oh my god loved it. So glad that Max planned it with the help of Serena, Maria and Taylor. That is really great that Max wants Liz and Ashlee to move in with him. Love that Max wants to adopted Ashlee. Oh wow there are a lot of poll on Max and Liz. That has to be interesting. Can't wait to find out how Ashlee will react. Can't wait to find out how the Parkers and Evans handle the news. Wondering if Max and Liz will ever find out about the polls. Can't wait for Max and Liz to plan their wedding.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

No surprise about the pools at the hospital.
Can't wait until Ashlee finds out the news.......
And in two weeks Liz and Ashlee will have a big move!
Thanks
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Ashlee is going to be very happy.
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

L-J-L 76 Why wouldn't Max want Liz and Ashlee to live with him. Yes there are a lot of Pools at the hospital. Sarah just told them there were. As to what they all are that is still unknown.

Carolyn Ashlee finds out here. And it is more like two months not weeks until Liz and Ashlee will move in with Max.

RoswellFan68 Oh yes Ashlee is going to be happy.

Part 62

After their coffee Liz and Max headed upstairs to see Ashlee. Ashlee was sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast when they walked in.

“Mommy! Max!” yelled Ashlee
“Sweetie what have I told you about yelling indoors?” asked Liz
“Sorry mommy.”
“Ash, honey Max and I have something to tell you.” Said Liz
“What is it mommy? Is it good or bad?”
“Well we think it's good Princess.” Said Max

Liz then moved her left hand so that Ashlee could see her hand. Ashlee looked at the ring on her mom's hand that she had never seen before.

“You got a new ring.” Said Ashlee
“Yes. Max gave it to me last night after you came here to go to bed. Do you remember when I explained the ring that Aunt Rena got from Uncle Kyle?”
“Uh huh.”
“Well Max gave me this ring as his promise to marry me.”

Ashlee hearing those words broke into a giant smile and jumped into Max's arms.

“Max is going to be my daddy?!” asked Ashlee excitedly
“Yes sweetie he is.” Said Liz
“Max, can I call you daddy now?”

Max looked at Liz not sure what to say.

“It's your choice Max. Do you want to be called daddy starting ring now?” asked Liz

Max looked into Ashlee's big brown eyes that looked so much like her mother's. He knew that there was no way he could say no to his little princess.

“I would love it if you called me daddy.” Said Max

Liz looked and saw her parents were watching the three of them.

“Mom, dad you never said if you are ok with this last night.” Said Liz
“Liz, we just want you to be happy.” Said Nancy
“I am. Mom, Max is the one man I know will never hurt me.”
“Liz, I am proud of the woman you have become. Max is going to make a good father for Ashlee.”
“No mom he is going to be a great father for Ashlee and any other children we are blessed with.”
“Is there something else you want to tell me Elizabeth?”
“Mom, I am not pregnant! You have never seen him with the kids he treats at the hospital. I have. Not just the kids I have been called down to consult on. But others. Max and I are two doctors the nursing staff love to work with. There are some nurses that have been working at that hospital since we were in diapers. I am not afraid to ask them if they know something I don't. Max is the same way.”

Ashlee ran over to them just then.

Mommy, daddy wants me and you to go see his mommy and daddy.” Said Ashlee
“Go honey. I am sure that Diane is going to be thrilled that she is going to have a granddaughter to spoil.” Said Nancy
“You have no idea mom. Mrs. Evans decorated a room at Max's house perfect for a little girl. It looks like the Disney princesses took over the room.” Said Liz

Nancy smiled having seen pictures of the room from Diane. Once Max and Liz left with Ashlee to see his parents Nancy pulled out her cell and sent a text.

*They are on their way. Operation give Ashlee a daddy is ago.*

Nancy put her phone away and pulled out a notebook with Liz's writing in it. It held her plans for her dream wedding. Liz's dream wedding included Max Evans as the groom, Serena, Taylor, Maria and Isabel as her attendances.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Pt 62 3/29/19

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Looks like Liz will soon have that dream wedding she wanted.....
And finally Ashlee has a daddy.....I love that she is ready to call him daddy right now.
Thanks
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Love how Ashlee is already calling Max daddy. Love how Liz will finally have her wedding with Max. Not surprised that Nancy and Diane planned for the wedding and the room at Max's place. Can't wait for the planning and wedding.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn Yes Liz will soon have her dream wedding. Of course Ashlee wants to call Max daddy right now!

L-J-L 76 Yes Nancy and Diane have started to plan for Liz and Max's wedding.

Part 63

Max parked in front of his parents house. Liz got out of the car and helped Ashlee out. Before they headed for the door Liz knelt in front of her little girl.

“Ashlee, honey I want you to be a very good girl when we go into Max's parents house. Don't touch anything unless Mr. or Mrs. Evans say it's ok.” Said Liz
“I be good mommy. Daddy will your mommy and daddy like me?” said Ashlee
“Princess they are going to love you. You are just so loveable.” Said Max

Max reached down and placed Ashlee on his shoulders. Liz just smiled as they walked up to the house. Liz was too busy watching Max with Ashlee that she didn't noticed the movement of the curtains on the front window. A sure sign that they were being watched. Max knocked on the front door. It opened a minute later to reveal a smiling Diane Evans.

“Come in all three of you.” Said Diane

Liz followed Max into the house where he placed Ashlee down. He then hugged his mom.

“Hi mom.” Said Max
“For living in the same town I rarely see you Maxwell.” Said Diane
“Sorry about that. Is dad around? Liz and I have some news for you.” Said Max
“Yes of course. Hello Liz it is good to see you. You too Ashlee. You look just like your mom did as a little girl.” Said Diane
“Nice to see you again Mrs. Evans.” Said Liz pushing a strand of hair behind her ear with her left hand causing the light to hit her new ring.
“Liz, if that ring means what I think it does then you should start calling me Diane, and you little lady can call me Nana.” Said Diane

Liz nodded knowing not to argue with the older Evans woman.

“Mom, dad, Liz agreed to marry me last night.” Said Max
“That is wonderful news. Liz welcome to the family.” Said Diane hugging Liz
“Thank you Diane.”
“Congratulations son. You have picked a fine woman.” Said Philip
“Thanks dad.”

Philip knelt down and smiled at the little three year old girl.

“Hi sweetie. How about you call me poppy? Would you like that?” asked Philip
“Ok. Nana and poppy.” Said Ashlee
“Max how about you and I show Ashlee the backyard? I think there is something your mother should tell your future wife.” Said Philip

Max caught the look on his mom's face that she was guilty of something.

“Good idea dad. Come on princess. Let's leave mommy and nana to talk.” Said Max
“Ok daddy.”

Once Max and Philip left with Ashlee, Liz looked at her future mother in law wondering what was going on.

“Diane, is there something that I should know?” asked Liz

Taking a deep breath Diane looked at Liz before she spoke.

“Liz, I do have something to tell you. I hope that you won't be too upset with me.” Said Diane
“What is it Diane?”
“Shortly after Doug's rights to Ashlee were officially severed I started to fill in the paperwork so that Max could adopt her. I prayed that one day you would open yourself to my son. That you would let him into your daughter's life as well as your own.”
“What needs to be done to complete the paperwork?”
“It needs to be dated and signed by you, Max and a family court judge. You will need to decide if any part of Ashlee's name changes.”
“Her name is going to be Ashlee Parker Evans. Parker will become her middle name. I never gave her one when she was born.”
“Liz are you upset that I over stepped?”
“No. Maybe I should be. But I am not. Diane, I have seen you watching Ashlee at the park, so have 9ther members of my family. If you weren't my mom's friend and I know you would never kidnap my daughter I may have reported you to the sheriff.”
“Thank you for being forgiving Liz.”
“I know it's only because you want grandkids, well weather it's legal yet or not. You have one now with Ashlee.”

Diane hugged Liz as Max carried the small girl into the house while Philip went to get the first aid kit so Max could clean and bandage a skin knee on Ashlee.

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Pt 63 4/1/19

Post by L-J-L 76 »

So glad that Liz was not mad at Diane for Max adopting Ashee. Love how close Liz and Diane are. Oh boy it seems Ashee fell. Good thing her dad and poppy are thete to make Ashee feel better.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Pt 63 4/1/19

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Diane was three steps ahead in having Ashlee as her granddaughter.
Ashlee is lucky to be with a family that wants her that much and already loves her.
Bring on the wedding!
Thanks