Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Epilogue Complete 4/13/19

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Pt 14 1/27/19

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Carolyn Liz's family isn't going to give up. In fact a plot just might be about to unfold.

Part 15

Max walked into the cafeteria disappointed that he didn't see Liz. He grabbed a sandwich and a cherry coke then headed to talk to a friend of Liz's at the hospital.

“Dr. Fisher, mind if I join you?” asked Max
“Take a seat Dr. Evans, and it's Carolyn.”
“Max.”
“So what is on your mind Max?”
“I was wondering if you have seen Liz today? I know she is scheduled to work today.”
“She's here. I don't know what is going on with her. She got pissed at me earlier. I just asked her if she was going to go on a date with you if you asked her.”
“Let me guess she said no and that there would never be anything between us.”
“Yeah. Max, were you and her ever together?”
“No. I have known her since we were kids. But there has never been anything between us. We were never even friends growing up.”
“I don't get why she won't go out sometime and have fun.”
“Carolyn, how much has Liz told you about herself?”
“Not much. She tends to keep her personal life private. I know she has a twin sister and her parents own the Crashdown. I also know that her cousin is her roommate.”
“Yeah, well I know from talking with Liz's sister that Liz has sworn off men. Liz, has had nothing but bad luck with them.”

The last one getting her pregnant and leaving her to deal with it on her own. Thought Max

“But you aren't the type of guy that would hurt a woman are you?”
“Of course not! But I have to take it slow to earn her trust. I will tell you that I know a lot more then you do about what happened to her. But I can't tell you. When Liz is ready she will tell you.”
“I've known her two and a half years. She has never opened up to me.”
“Carolyn, don't be upset with Liz about that. I believe that she only trusts her family. Her two best friends were my brother in law Alex Whitman and a girl named Maria DeLuca. She isn't close to them any more. She skipped Alex and Isabel's wedding three years ago. I don't know why.”
“How do I be her friend if she won't talk to me?”
“She will when she is ready.”

Max got up and walked off. Liz watched him go from the small alcove she was in. She wiped a tear from her eyes. Max was still as kind and caring as she remembered from high school. But she wasn't going to fall for him. She wasn't going to let any man into her heart ever again.

Taylor sat at her computer working on a website for dog clothes. It amazed her at what people would buy on the internet. But then again designing websites like this is why she at twenty nine could if she wanted own a house in one of the nicest neighborhoods in Roswell. Heck if she really wanted to she could own a beach house in Santa Monica California. But she returned home to Roswell after going to school at MIT. Liz was just finishing medical school, and discovered that she was pregnant. So Taylor found a firm that would let her work from home. That firm was actually a start up three years ago. They were based here in Roswell. Whitman Tech. Liz had no clue who her boss was, or that Alex had known about Ashlee the whole time. Ashlee was in her room taking a nap. So she picked up the phone and called her boss. It only took a few minutes for Alex's assistant to put her through.

“Hi Taylor.” Said Alex
“Hey Alex, I am just about ready to send my design off to the owner of Princess Fifi's Doggie beautique.”
“That's great. I will need you to come in to the office for the next project I have lined up for you. When is Liz's next off day?”
“I have to check. But I will let you know.”
“Good. Call me at home or on my cell when you know.”
“No problem. Alex thanks.”
“Taylor, just keep helping Liz heal. Help her to open her heart again.”
“Easier said then done.”
“Well it might take some work but I know she will be happy if she lets Max in.”
“He has loved her since high school, but never asked her out.”
“He should have. Then maybe she would have recognized Sean for the asshole he is a lot sooner.”
“Yeah. Well the kid should be up from her nap soon. I got to go.”
“Talk to you later.”

Taylor hung up and realized if she was going to get Max and Liz together she would need help.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Pt 15 1/28/19

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Sounds like both Taylor and Alex want to get Max and Liz together.
But I don't think they have an easy job ahead of them.
Liz is lucky so many people care for her...........not everyone is like Sean and the one night stand!
Thanks
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

I just discovered this story. Looking forward to more.
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn It is more then just Taylor and Alex that want to get Max and Liz together. No it won't be easy. But someone else is going to play a big part in this.

RoswellFan68 Here comes the next part.

Part 16

Kyle paced nervously outside of Kay Jewelers. He was waiting on his stepsister Maria DeLuca to show up. He had taken a couple days to think about what Serena had said. He knew that he loved her and had for years. But he was scared that if he married her that it would end badly like it had for his parents. But he knew he had to face this fear. Serena had gone as far as to go stay at her parents the past few nights so she wouldn't be tempted to give in to him. Their bed just felt so empty without her sleeping next to him. Hell he knew Jeff Parker had not been happy they had moved in together. But respected that his daughter was an adult. Finally Maria walked up to him.

“Ok Kyle why the hell did I have to meet you here?” asked Maria
“Maria, I need your help. Serena, wants a real commitment.”
“When you say commitment, what does that mean?”
“She wants a ring. An engagement ring.”
“Well, you have been in a relationship with her for like ten years or something.”
“I know. Will you help me find the right ring?”
“Kyle, you need to be doing this because you want to marry her. You can't be doing this just because you want to get laid again.”
“I love her Maria. I have for a long time. That is why I am so scared to do this.”
“I believe you. Come on. I know all three Parker girls well enough to know what they would like in an engagement ring.”
“Thank. I am going to owe you.”
“Oh yeah you will big time bro. Serena is starting to work on a plan to get two doctors we both know and love together.”
“Uh getting Max to want to go out with Liz won't be the problem.”
“Yeah I know. It's getting Liz to go out with Max. God why did she have to have such bad taste in guys? She always picked losers to go out with.”
“Well she did go out with that guy Chris for a while, after Mark and before Victor.”
“True Chris was nice and did treat her well. But they wanted different things. Liz wanted kids and Chris didn't. So it didn't work out.”

It took over an hour but Kyle finally found the ring he wanted. It was a half carat princess cut rose diamond in a platinum setting. Maria smiled at the her stepbrother made.

“Serena is going to love it!” said Maria
“I hope so.”
“Trust me. Any lady would love a ring like that.”
“Thanks Maria.”
“Anytime. Just wait until the wedding Nazi finds out.”

Kyle's eyes got huge as he remembered Isabel planning her wedding a little over three years ago.

Sean stood in the shadows of the employee's parking lot. He watched as Liz made her way to her car. He would be making his move very soon. He couldn't wait until his dick was buried deep in Liz Parker's pussy. He hoped that she was still tight down there. He found he liked tight pussy better then ones that had a lot of dick. No matter to him though cause this time unlike when he popped her cherry he was going to ride her bareback. Sex wasn't as good if he used a condom. He couldn't go after Liz tonight and not here at the hospital. But he would find the right place to take her so he could have his way with her.

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Pt 16 1/29/19

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Oh my god someone needs to protect Liz from the major asshole Sean. Still think Sean needs to have his dick cut off and shoved down his throat. Hoping someone will save Liz from the major asshole Sean. Oh wow Kyle is finally understandin what Serena wants. Love how Kyle and Maria are good friends. Can't wait to find out what will happen next for Max, Liz and others.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

LOL........Kyle and Maria ring shopping. Loved it!
Creepy Sean lurking in the background. Sure hope he doesn't get to Liz. Maybe Max can come to her rescue???
Thanks
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Liz knows there is a potential rapist in the hospital. I doubt she would let her guard down. I would like to think that after Liz's experience in college (attempted rape) that she would have taken a self defense course, karate, kick boxing, etc. or she carries mace or a taser. I would like for her at least get in the first shot and let Max finish him off.
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

L-J-L 76 No one knows Sean is stalking Liz, not even Liz. Kyle finally got a clue to what his girlfriend wants.

Carolyn Kyle and Maria shopping for an engagement ring is kind of funny. We will have to see if creepy Sean gets Liz and her knight in hospital scrubs comes to the rescue.

RoswellFan68 Liz does know that someone at the hospital raped the girl from the gift shop. She also is someone that is aware of what is going on around her. As for having a way to defend herself it is possible.

Part 17

Isabel smiled as her husband came in to their kitchen.

“Hey Izzy.” Said Alex
“How was your day?”
“Good. Taylor finished that website for that dog fashion thing.”
“What are you giving her next?”
“I am giving her a few choices. I know you were upset I didn't tell you about Liz having a daughter.”
“It's ok. I understand that it wasn't your place to tell.”
“Yeah though Liz finds out Taylor told me she won't be happy.”
“Liz won't be happy until she opens her heart to someone. Like my brother.”
“Well that reminds me. Taylor and Serena are hatching a plan to set Liz and Max up.”
“I will let them know I'm in. Max would be so good for Liz. I know she has a daughter but my brother would make the perfect father for little Ashlee. I only met that little girl for a few minutes but I bet she would wrap Max around her finger in seconds.”

Alex sighed. This was not anything he wanted apart of. But he did want Liz to be happy again. She had changed a lot after that asshole Sean hurt her.

Liz walked into her apartment and smiled when her daughter ran to her.

“Mommy, you’re home!”
“Hi honey were you good for Taylor?”
“Uh huh. I missed you.”
“I missed you too.”
“Mommy how come I don't got a daddy?”

Liz raised an eyebrow at her cousin who was biting her lip.

“Well honey, you don't have a daddy because you are special and only need a mommy right now. But you also have an Aunt Rena, Taylor and Grandma and Grandpa who love you very much.”
“I got Kyle too.”
“Yes you do have Kyle. Not every kid can say they have a Kyle. Did you and Taylor plan anything for dinner?”
“No. But we worked on my colors more today.”
“That's great. Why don't you go play in your room so Taylor a d I can talk grown up stuff?”
“Kay.”

Ashlee ran off while Liz headed into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

“Why is she suddenly asking about a daddy for the second time in a week?”
“After her nap we went to the play center. There were two little boys there with their dads. She asked me why she doesn't have a daddy. I told her that was something she had to ask you.”
“I knew she would ask one day. I just thought that it wouldn't happen until she started school.”
“Liz, there is no reason she can't have a daddy. You just need to let someone in.”
“Damn it Taylor! There isn't a man out there that is going to want to raise her as his own! Besides what guy is going to want to marry me? I am screwed up and it is all my own doing. I slept with multiple guys that were incapable of loving me. I broke it off with the one guy that might have actually loved me because he didn't want a family. He had a messed up childhood and didn't want kids because of that.”
“Liz as nice as Chris was he wasn't the one for you. You only liked going out with him because he didn't pressure you for sex like the others.”
“You have no business talking to me about sex. You made a choice not to have sex until you marry. I respect you for that. But I made my own choices. I didn't have to give in to Sean. There are times I wish I could go back and change that choice.”
“Liz, why are you so scared to let Max in? He has always been such a nice guy. You know that he would accept Ashlee as his own and love her.”

As much as she didn't want to admit it, Liz knew that Taylor was right. Max would love Ashlee as if she was his. But she just couldn't let him become to close.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Pt 17 1/30/19

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I'm afraid it is going to be a long time before Liz lets Max in........no matter how many others try to encourage her.
Guess I'd feel the same way if I had her history.
Thanks
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Burned by Love (M/L, Adult, AU) Pt 17 1/30/19

Post by L-J-L 76 »

So everyone wants MaX and Liz get together. Maybe with all their planning Max and Liz will get together with their help or without their help. Finally it seems Taylor maybe getting through to Liz.. Wondering when Max and Liz will
Finally sit down and try and talk to get to know each other.

L-J-L 76 .