Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt Epilogue 1/15/19 Complete

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 43 6/9/18

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Of course Max is Liz's boyfriend.....and it appears she wants more.
Bobby just keeps on going........hope his day is coming soon before he hurts anyone else.
Now he has to pay, but why not for someone like him.
Looking forward to Liz and Max's relationship as it progresses.
thanks, Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 43 6/9/18

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 was there really any doubt that Liz would make it through the surgery? So course Serena caught on.

Carolyn Weather it is official or not Max really is Liz's boyfriend. The one she should have had all a long. Oh I see Bobby getting what is coming to him very soon.

Part 44

Three days after being admitted to the hospital Liz sat in a wheelchair being pushed to the entrance. She was glad to be leaving. She had never been a fan of the hospital. She had started to hate it more since she met Bobby.

"Are you feeling ok Liz?" Asked Serena
"Yeah. I don't hurt very much." Said Liz
"That's good."
"Rena, really I am ok. Bobby no longer has control over me. Mom is not going to get what she wants. Bobby will go to jail."
"I hope he rots there for the rest of his life."

Liz nodded knowing the hard part will be when the trial happens. She would be the star witness. She really was the only witness. She also knew that if Bobby's father had his way she would never testify. The volunteer brought the chair to a stop just outside the door as Liz's dad pulled his car to a stop. Serena helped her sister out of the chair and into the car. Jeff then headed for home. The whole time Liz had been holding a teddy bear that Max had given her.

Jim walked up to the door of Raymond Jackman. He pounded on the door and pushed his way in with two other officers when the door opened.

"What the hell? You can't just barge your way into my home!" Yelled Raymond

Bobby came and stood next to his father.

"Raymond Thomas Jackman and Robert Raymond Jackman you are both under arrest. Raymond for celitation of sex and endangering a minor as well as entering into an unlawful contract. Robert for two counts of rape in the first degree and second degree murder. Read them their rights and get them the hell out of here." Said Jim
"You won't get away with this! I will have your badge for this Valenti!" Yelled Raymond

Jim just smirked as both men were led out of the house.

Lisa sat in the bar of a high end hotel watching the news. She frowned when she saw the story on Raymond and Bobby being arrested. She couldn't believe it. Everything she had worked at to get her ungrateful brat of a daughter set up with Bobby was going to hell. It was bad enough that Elizabeth was trying to defy her. Elizabeth didn't understand that her mother knew what was best for her. She only hoped that Raymond could get himself and his boy out of this mess so that everything will go as planed and Elizabeth will marry Bobby not long after the draft next year. Lisa finished her drink and left the bar. She got in her car and started to drive home. She was only two blocks from home when flashing lights lit up her back window. She frowned as she pulled over. A police officer walked up to her car.

"Ma'am you know that you were doing 40 mph in a 25 mph zone."
"Sorry officer. I didn't realize I was going that fast."
"License and registration please."

Lisa sighed as she handed them over. The office went back to his car and ran the license. He returned a few minutes later.

"Ma'am, I need you to step out of the car."
"Officer I doubt that is really necessary."
"Lisa Parker, step out of the car. There has been a warrant issued for your arrest."
"I Don't believe this! What charge?"
"Promoting prostation, endangering the welfare of a minor."

The officer read Lisa her rights and placed her in the backseat of his car.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 44 6/12/18

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Finally, justice is coming about for everyone that deserves it.
Wish I could have been a fly on the wall with all of the parties were arrested.
Maybe they will have connecting cells.........or is that a good idea?
Still can't believe there are people like Lisa out there that would do something like that to their own daughter.
Looking forward to more,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Finally Richard, Lisa, Bobby are going to prison for what they did to Liz. Hopefully Richard, Lisa, Bobby will be in prison for life. Love how Jim was with Richard and Bobby. So glad that Liz is finally going home with her loving family. Hoping Max and Liz will start talking and hanging out together.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn The time is coming for all of them to pay. I have saved you a front row seat at the trials. Well Lisa has to go to a women's prison but in could be arranged for Bobby and his father with huge cellmates that don't take kindly to how they have treated women.

L-J-L 76 Bobby, RAYMOND and Lisa all have to go through their trials first but it sure looks like they will be off to prison. There is no Richard! Bobby's father's name is RAYMOND!

Part 45

Angela Sanchez had been a judge for nearly fifteen years. Before that she had been one of the top prosecutors in the state. But even then when she was putting murderers away she had never in her life had felt so discussed by the defendants that were appearing in her court room today. The one that discussed her the most was the so called mother.

"All rise court is now in session the honorable Judge Angela Sanchez presiding." Said the bailiff
"Be seated." Said Angela
"First case the people vs. Robert Raymond Jackman two counts of rape in the first degree. One count of murder in the second degree. Four counts of assault." Said the court clerk
"How does the defendant plea?" Asked Angela
"Not guilty on all of it." Said Bobby
"Where are the people on bail Ms. Simon?"
"We want remain your honor. This defendant has access to Money and is considered a flight risk."
"Your honor my client wants nothing more then to clear his good name. My client's accuser is only trying to get out of a contract her mother signed on her behalf to marry Mr. Jackman." Said Bobby's lawyer Dennis Goldman
"I have seen this so called contact. I am inclined to believe Ms. Simon. The defendant is remanded into custody to await trial."
"You said you would get me out of this bastard! You better get me off or you will pay!" Said Bobby as he was dragged off.
"Next case."
"The people vs. Raymond Charles Jackman, sex trafficking, endangering the welfare of a minor."
"How does the defendant plea?"
"Not guilty." Said Raymond
"People on bail?"
"We ask for remand. The defendant has a great number of assets and is considered a flight risk." Said Ms. Simon
"Your honor my client has no reason to run. He wants nothing more then to prove he is innocent of these charges." Said Aaron Rosenberg
"I am setting bail at five million cash the defendant will surrender his passport and where an ankle monitor and be confined to his home until trial." Said Judge Sanchez

Raymond only glared at his lawyer as he was led away.

"Next case." Said Sanchez
"People vs Lisa Davis Parker, two counts entering into an unlawful contract, one count forging a signature five counts endangering the welfare of a minor, promoting prosution under age minor."
"How does the defendant plea?"
"Not guilty." Snarled Lisa
"People on bail Ms. Simon?"
"We are asking for two million." Said Ms. Simon
"Your honor the people are being unreasonable. My client doesn't have access to that kind of money." Said Jerry Lazar, Lisa's lawyer
"Your honor the defendant's daughter while no longer a minor was at the time she entered into these unlawful contracts."
"The people have not yet proven the contracts are unlawful."
"Unfortunately I have to agree with that Mr. Lazar. Bail is set at nine hundred thousand. The defendant will surrender her passport."

Lisa was led out of the courtroom shooting daggers at her ex husband who was sitting in the back of the courtroom.

Brenda headed out of the courtroom with Jeff following her.

"How is Liz doing Mr. Parker?" Asked Brenda
"Better then she was yesterday. She was released from the hospital today."
"Good to hear."
"Do you really think that we will win this?"
"I am confident that we have enough evidence. Besides your ex wife should be getting a visit from the feds. The IRS was not pleased to find out about that income she got for selling your daughter's body to that creep. Even if by chance she gets away with these charges she most likely will spend a long time in the federal prison system on tax evasion charges."
"Lisa is the least of my worries. That boy is my real worry."
"Well if Bobby gets out after the trial, the paper work is already ready and just needs to be signed for a personal protection order. He will not be aloud within five hundred feet of your daughter, home or business."
"Thanks."
"Just doing my job Mr. Parker."

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 45 6/15/18

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Thanks for the front row seat to watch these three creeps get what they deserved.
All pled "not guilty"........that's a laugh.
Glad Liz is doing better and will be going home. Hope she gets lots of TLC there.
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Cool we got to see what went on in court with Bobby, Lisa, Raymond. Yeah right now guilty what a freaking joke. Bobby, Lisa and Raymond need to fry for what they did to Liz and other women. So glad that Bobby has to wear a ankle bracelet. Good thing the judge has all their passports. Bobby, Lisa, Raymond deserve what the got. Hopefully there is so much evidence Bobby, Lisa and Raymond will spend the rest of their lives in prison. Can't wait to find out how Liz is doing at home with Max, Nancy, Jeff, Serena and Michael.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn Your welcome for that front row seat. It will come in handy for a bit yet. Yeah what a joke them pleading not guilty. Oh I think some TLC will do Liz a lot of good. In fact very soon she should be getting some of that from her dream man :wink:

L-J-L 76 Acually Bobby has to stay behind bars, his father Raymond has to wear the ankle bracelet. They might not all get life. But should spend a nice long time in prison.

Part 46

Liz laid on a lounge chair in her backyard when Serena sat down next to her.

"You going to explain to me what is going on with you?" Asked Serena
"Nothing is going on."
"That's bull shit. Liz we may have not spent a lot of time together as kids. But I am still the only person you can't lie to. So tell me why you didn't correct the doctor about Max being your boyfriend."
"Maybe because I think I am in love with him?"
"What?"
"Rena, I think I am in love with Max. He makes me feel a way I never felt in my life. When he is near by my heart beats a little faster. Sometimes it feels like it has skipped a beat. Most of all I feel safe with him. Rena, we have only kissed that once on new years but I had this feeling go through me that this is how it should be. He isn't demanding in anything."
"Have you told him how you feel?"
"I don't know how."

Serena looked at her twin and could see that Liz really was confused about how to express her feelings.

"Liz, you should just tell him how you feel."
"What if he doesn't feel the same way?"
"Lizzie, do you really think Max would drive an hour each way every weekend to see you if he didn't have feelings for you?"

Liz looked at her sister and realized she was right. Max had feelings for her.

Max tossed his books in the back of his jeep and was getting in when Michael stopped him.

"Michael, I got to get going." Said Max
"You can go in a minute. I got to ask you something."
"What is it?"
"What are you doing with my sister?"
"Michael, Liz is your step sister that you hardly know."
"Maxwell, it doesn't change the fact that I love her just like I love her twin Serena."
"I don't have to tell you anything."
"Look, I am just looking out for Liz. She has been hurt by a lot of people. Her so called mother at the top of the list."
"What about that bastard that put her in the hospital?"
"Him too. In fact I hope some big bad ass makes that asshole his bitch."
"Michael, I love Liz. I want to tell her but I don't want to scare her either."
"I know you love her. I can see that when you look at her. Max, I just don't want Liz to be hurt."
"I don't want to Liz to be hurt again."
"Ok. Get going. I got to get to my study group anyway."

Michael walked off and Max got into his car to go see Liz.

Bobby glared at the officers that shoved him into a small cell. He couldn't believe this. He was going to make that lying bitch pay for saying he raped her! That bitch belongs to him! There are papers that say that. You can't rape a bitch that belongs to you! So what if he roughed her up. She needed to learn her place. That her place was in his bed for him to fuck whenever he wanted and giving him sons. Ten minutes later the officers brought a man that stood six eight and had to weigh close to 350 pounds of muscle. His arms were covered with tattoos. His chocolate colored skin shaven head shined as the dull florescent lights hit it.

"Jackman, meet you cellmate Tiny. Tiny, Bobby Jackman punk thinks It's cool to beat on women and treat them like crap. Oh he likes raping them too." Said the officer walking away.

Walter "Tiny" Rivers was not a nice guy. He had been in and out of prison a number of times since he was thirteen. He had done time for everything from stealing to busting kneecaps for bookies. But the one thing he had never done was hurt no little kid or no woman. What most people don't know is there is a rule for criminals. Don't hurt kids or women.

“Boy, you like hittin on women? You like forcing your dick on a lady when she say no? Well you see that makes you the worst of the worst. I beat shit like you up for a living. For not paying their debts. But I ain't never hit no woman.”
“Fuck off! You don't know who I am!” Said Bobby
“I know who you are boy. You are that piece of shit that thinks he belongs in the NFL. But you ain't never going to make it there. Cause even if you don't spend the rest of your life in prison where you would have a chance to meet my buddy Bubba. No team is going to take no chance on a quarterback that has had both his kneecaps busted and his shoulder busted.”

Tiny then punched Bobby in the face knocking him to the ground. He then kicked him in the stomach. The beating went on for nearly forty five minutes before the guards dragged Bobby off to the nearby hospital prison ward.

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 46 6/21/18

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Love what Tiny did to Bobby. Bobby deserves everything Tiny and the other prisoners do to him. So Liz is in love with Max. Wonder how Max and Liz are going to show each other that they love each other.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 46 6/21/18

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Loved Michael in full big brother protection mode.
And it was especially good to see Bobby getting what he deserved in prison.
Looking forward to more,
Carolyn