Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt Epilogue 1/15/19 Complete

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 29 4/20/18

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 It maybe a little bit before Liz is fully free of Bobby and his father Raymond. As for Lisa there is a plan in place to bring her down.

Carolyn Yes it is good to get the DA and IRS involved. Grandma Claudia is a real blessing.

Part 30

Lisa sat in the bar of one of the most expensive restaurants in the city. She had for the past thirteen years been trying to hook a man that had the money she needed for the life style she wanted. She took a sip of her martini. She smiled as a man sat down next to her dressed in a two thousand dollar suite. She recognized him as the owner of the biggest real estate company's in the whole state of Texas. This was the big fish she had been looking for her whole life. She finished her drink and spoke to him.

"I understand it is a sellers market right now." Said Lisa
"That it is. Making good money right now. What are you drinking?"
"Gin martini extra dry."
"Two gin martinis extra dry."

The bartender made the drinks and served them up.

"I'm Robert Henderson the third."
"Lisa Davis Parker."
"Well Ms. Parker how about joining me for dinner?"
"I would enjoy that."

Robert smiled this would be easier then he thought. He knew who this nasty woman was from the moment he walked in. He had gone to college with Jeff Parker. They had become good friends. In fact Robert had been the one who gave Jeff a personal loan to open his restaurant. He even knew how that woman treated her daughters. He had two near grown daughters of his own. Their mother had died from cancer nearly ten years ago while the girls were still young. He missed her. But Jeff needed his help, so he was doing this.

"Tell me Ms. Parker do you have any family? I have two girls fifteen and seventeen." Said Robert
"I have a daughter. She is nearly nineteen. Right now she is with her father. Being an ungrateful brat."
"I find that hard to believe."
"She doesn't understand that I know what is best for her. That the marriage contract I made for her is for the best. That she will be happier when she learns that having money will solve everything."
"You don't believe in love?"
"Love gets you nowhere. My parents lived paycheck to paycheck, oh they loved each other. But love doesn't pay bills or put food on the table. Tell me Mr. Henderson if one of your girls were to bring home some boy who had nothing what would you do?"
"As long as the young man loves my daughter I don't care if he has next to no money. Having money is nice, but it doesn't buy happiness. I told both of my daughters if they wanted a car or cell phone when they were old enough they were to earn the money to pay for them. I would help but I would not give them those things. Ashlee my oldest got herself a job working at the gift shop in one of the hospitals. My younger Carolyn is a dog walker at the animal shelter."
"I see."
"Ms. Parker what is wrong with a child working for what they want? It teaches them to value the things they have if they have to earn them."
"Nothing wrong with it. But there are better things then walking those dirty animals the one could be doing."
"Carolyn loves animals and wants to be a veterinarian after college."
"Well I will never let any animal into my house."

Robert nodded. He knew that this bitch would never get what she was looking for. He by the end of dinner knew that this woman never cared about either one of her daughters. She only kept Liz because Serena was too strong willed to fold under pressure, unfortunately Liz was always trying to please her mother. Once dinner was over Robert walked Lisa to her car then got in his. Once she had driven away he pulled out his cell phone and played back part of the recording he made. He had hard time holding back his anger at the woman. She admitted that she didn't care how her child was treated as long as she got money.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 30 4/21/18

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Oh my god Lisa is a major bitch. I hate the way she with both her daughters. Good thing Richard got everything Lisa said on tape. But Question who the hell is Richard?

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Jeff's good friend Robert has been a big help.
Lisa fell into that trap, didn't she?
Thanks for the good part, maybe things will start falling into place.
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

L-J-L 76 Yes Lisa is a bitch. I don't know who Richard is. But ROBERT is an old friend of Jeff's who is helping him out.

Carolyn Yes Robert is a good friend. Yes Lisa really fell into a trap.

Part 31

Liz smiled in her sleep as she began to dream.

Liz smiled at the dark haired man who looked down at her as he began to kiss her. She closed her eyes and let out a moan as he kissed her down her neck and right to the small valley between her breasts. He moved over the right one and gently took the nipple in his mouth. He glanced up at her and smiled at the look on her face. While he gently suck and nipped at her right breast he took his hand and very gently began to kneed her left one. Liz gasped as her body was rocked with what would be the first of many orgasms. He then switched and repeated the same treatment to the other breast. Which caused yet another orgasm. He broke for a moment.

"Liz are you ok?"

She smiled as she looked into his honey colored eyes.

"Yes. I have never felt this amazing in my life."

He smiled and then started to kiss down her body again. He took special care when he reached the very small baby bump that was starting to form.

"Hey baby, It's daddy. You be good to your mommy. She is very special and needs you to help take care of her just like I Take care of her and your big sister does."

Liz let out a small laugh at what he said. She still couldn't believe how much he loved both her and her daughter. He had not fathered her daughter but he had been by her side at her birth nearly two years ago. He went back to kissing her right down to her core. Once he reached it he gently pushed her legs apart and pushed first one finger and then a second inside of her and began pumping it in and out. She cried out has her body was rocked with first one orgasm and then a second before she had fully come down from the first. She let out a whimper when she felt him remove his fingers from her. He licked her juices off his hand and then kissed her hard on the lips.

"I need you." She said softly
"Where do you need me sweetie?"
"I need you inside me. Max please make love to me. Make love to me like you did that night me made our baby."

Max kissed her removed his boxers and very slowly and gently pushed his erection into her. Liz gasped as he filled her. Max pumped in and out of her as she wrapped her arms and legs around him. She moaned as he kept pumping in her.

"God Max that feels so good!"
"You feel good Liz."

Max increased the pace and began to thrust harder into her. Liz dug her nails into his back as she was hit with a powerful orgasm. She felt Max shoot his seed into her as he reached his own release. He clasped wrapping his arms around her and rolled them over so that Liz's head rested on his chest over his heart. They fell a sleep like that.

Liz woke breathing hard and sweating. She had no idea where that dream had come from. She hardly knew Max! Now she was dreaming of making love to him? She placed a hand on her stomach that had yet to start to show the life growing inside her.

TBC
Last edited by Roswelllostcause on Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 31 4/22/18

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Wow, that was quite a dream Liz had.
Her future might be looking very, very good!
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Wow that was a hell of a dream Liz had. Hopefully her dream will come true.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn Yes that was quite a dream Liz had. She just may have a bright future.

L-J-L 76 Yes it was hell of a dream.

Part 32

It was New Year's eve and Liz had just gotten home from work and taken a shower when the door bell rang. A minute later Serena poked her head into Liz's room.

"Max is here to see you." Said Serena with a smile.
"What is he doing here?" Asked Liz
"Don't know. Why don't you find out?"
"Fine tell him I'll be down in a few minutes."

Serena left and Liz pulled on a clean pair of jeans sighing when she realized that it wouldn't be long before they would no longer fit. She then grabbed a blue denim shirt and headed down stairs. She found Max waiting dressed in jeans a black t-shirt and blue and white flannel shirt. He smiled at her.

"Hey Max what's going on?" Asked Liz
"I was hoping you would agree to have dinner with me tonight."
"I don't know."
"Liz, please? I know that you want to be just friends for now. But I want to do this."
"I would like to have dinner with you. But what I mean is if you were planning on going out somewhere won't it be hard to get a table? Besides I don't really have anything to wear out."
"What you are wearing is fine. I know this great Tex/Mex place. That is if you like that kind of stuff."

Liz smiled. She was actually craving jelopeñeos.

"Yes I like Tex/Mex."
"So what do you say? Spend new years eve with me?"
"I would like that. So when did you want to go?"
"Well it's just after six. So why don't we head out now?"
"Sure. Let me go get some shoes."
"Ok."

Liz went back up to her room. She opened the door and found a pair of cowgirl boots on her bed a long with a note.

Liz,
Where these tonight. Max told me where he was going to take you if you said yes. I will see you tomorrow. Happy New Year sis. Love you always.

Your twin,
Rena

Liz just shook her head and smiled. Serena had known about this all along. She wasn't going to complain. She just knew that tonight might be one of the best nights of her life.

Bobby smiled at the blond he met in his team hotel. He might not get to fuck his bitch tonight but he still will screw this bimbo. He had to fuck someone tonight before the big game. He tended to have good games when he had sex the night before. It wouldn't be the first time it was a one night stand. Hell he had fucked a number of the girls on the cheerleader squad during away games. That bitch he was going to marry didn't like going with him to away games. Hell he had picked up local girls too. He popped a few cherries too. But he could tell this one was no cherry.

"How about we go somewhere private and for a while?" Asked Bobby
"Sure."

Bobby smiled and led her up to his room. Half an hour later she screamed as he began to pound into her as hard as he could.

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Money or Love (AU, Adult, M/L) Pt 32 4/24/18

Post by L-J-L 76 »

God Bobby needs to be stopped and in prison for what he is doing. Bobby is major asshole. Can't believe what he does. Love the way Max asked Liz out. Can't wait to find out how the date goes between Max and Liz.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Happy New Years to Max and Liz. I hope they have a wonderful, casual evening.
Serena is a great sister, I'm sure Liz missed that all of these years while she was with Lisa.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

L-J-L 76 Yeah well Bobby maybe an asshole, but most girls including this last one have had sex with him willingly. We only know of one rape so far. Max was very sweet the way he asked Liz out.

Carolyn Yes Happy New Year to Max and Liz. Well you can see how their night goes here. Serena is a great sister, and you know Liz missed not having her around all the time growing up.

Part 33

Liz let Max led her into the restaurant. Country music played while couples danced on the dance floor and ate. Max walked over to the hostess and smiled.

"Yes I reserved a table for two. Name is Max Evans." Said Max
"Yes this way Mr. Evans."

Liz followed with Max behind the hostess to a table near a cactus in a corner away from must of the other tables. Liz noticed that the music wasn't as loud. Max pulled out a chair and when Liz sat down he pushed her in.

"Thank you Max." Said Liz
"You're welcome Liz."

A waitress appeared with two bowls of salsa and a basket of chips.

"Good evening. The red bowl has our hot salsa and the green has our mild. May I get you something to drink?"

Liz bit her lip and looked at Max.

"Liz, whatever you want to drink is fine."
"I'll have a virgin strawberry dacquri. Please make sure that it is a virgin. I don't drink alcohol." Said Liz
"Yes ma'am. For you sir?"
"I'll have cherry coke." Said Max
"No problem. I will be right back with those drinks."

Liz opened the menu and started to look over it.

"What looks good Liz?" Asked Max
"I'm not sure. Max, let me ask you something. Do you consider this a date?"
"Only if you want it to be."
"Other then when I have gone out with Serena or on my own, I haven't made my own choice to eat in a while."
"Liz, I don't know you well enough to make a choice for you. Besides I believe that you are more then capable of choosing what you want to eat."

Liz smiled and studied the menu. He eyes lite up when she saw the steak fajitas.

"The steak fajitas look good." Said Liz
"Is that what you want?" Asked Max
"Yes."
"Then get them. I am going to have the spicy chicken with jalapenos and Spanish rice."
"That sounds good too."
"I will give you a taste if you want."
"Really?"
"Liz, I know that this is new too you. But I will not treat you like you mean nothing."
"Thank you Max. Oh and I do want this to be a date."
"I am glad."

Liz smiled as the waitress returned with their drinks.

"Have you decided?"
"Yes. I will have the steak fajitas. Could I have extra peppers and onions. But no beans." Said Liz
"That is not a problem. Sour cream, cheese and guacamole?"
"Yes." Said Liz
"What about you sir?"
"The spicy chicken with jalapenos and Spanish rice." Said Max
"Anything else?"
"That is all for now. Thank you." Said Max

The waitress left and Max looked at Liz.

"So Miss Parker, tell me about yourself."
"What do you want to know?"
"Well what do you like?"
"I like science."
"Really? What kind?"
"Biology, is my favorite I have always wanted to be a molecular biologist. But now I don't know if that will happen."
"Liz, it may take you longer then planned but I am willing to help you make your dream come true."
"How Max? You will be going back to school in a few days. I don't know when I will be able to."
"Liz, tell me something if you married Bobby would he let you reach your dreams?"
"No. He believes that women belong at home running the house."
"That is not right. Women can do anything they want to do."
"Well all Bobby cares about is football and sex. You know when he beat me and you found me wasn't the only time he put me in the hospital. The first time was when I was sixteen. He broke two of my ribs when he forced me to have really rough sex."
"What did your mom do?"
"Nothing. Told me that if I wasn't so uptight about sex then it never would have happened. She also told me she should have let the son of this guy she was seeing break me in when I was eleven."
"Don't take this the wrong way. But I hate that woman."
"Max, I know my mom is a cold hearted woman. Someone that should never have been let near a child."

Max just nodded.

"I know you are going to therapy soon. When does it start?"
"The day after tomorrow. I know I need this but I am also scared."
"I think it is ok to be. Liz you need to understand why you let yourself be controlled.
"I know."

They continued to talk during dinner. As midnight approached Max and Liz were dancing on the dance floor that had been set up. The music stopped as everyone started to count down the new year. As the clock struck midnight Max leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on Liz's lips. Liz was surprised when she found herself returning it. The kiss sent a warm feeling through her. The kiss broke and Max just smiled at her.

"Happy New Year Liz."
"Happy New Year Max."

TBC