Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Diana28
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by Diana28 »

Do you know any dark Max/Liz stories about dark Max who is obsessed with Liz? Thanks!
ktm15
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ktm15 »

dawnuk wrote:
dawnuk wrote:
jason lover 4eva wrote:#112

I'm looking for a m/l story. It starts out with max dating tess and max and Liz are good friends. Liz has Maria pit a pair of panties on Max's head and she takes a picture and he chases after her. They start seeing each other behind tess's back. Both tess and liz are cheerleaders and max is on the football team. They fool around in the back of the bus on the way to a game once and then again in the locker room after the game. Max breaks up with tess to be with Liz and tess get a upset when he picks up Liz from the crashdown for their first date thinking he's coming to see her. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Oh this is one of my favourite fics. It's called Orgasmic Escapades and l think the author was JBehr's girl or something like that.
Chuffing auto correct. Orgasmic Sexcapades :D
Is there a link for this?
CrashandBurn8321
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by CrashandBurn8321 »

ktm15 wrote:
dawnuk wrote:
dawnuk wrote:
Oh this is one of my favourite fics. It's called Orgasmic Escapades and l think the author was JBehr's girl or something like that.
The one in the archive I don't think is complete, but I have it bookmarked here
http://www.ishallbelieveinml.com/Author ... le=Capades
Diana28
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Diana28 »

CrashandBurn8321 wrote:
ktm15 wrote:
dawnuk wrote:
The link is not working! :(
CrashandBurn8321
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Diana28 wrote:
CrashandBurn8321 wrote:
ktm15 wrote:
The link is not working! :(
Yeah, sorry about that. Meant to come back and post a different link. That site was just working on the 14th of this month, then like 2 days later it wasn't any more. Not sure why, and have no way of contacting the person who runs it.

Here a link that works. https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/roswell ... 10197.html
Diana28
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Diana28 »

I'm looking for a fic and it's Max/Liz, no aliens. Liz is a widow and Alex is her brother. They are living together. Liz thought that she was pregnant with her late husband's baby. Max is wealthy and the Evans are his parents. Michael and Isabel are his siblings. Max and Liz met when they find out that they are having a baby in a medical office. They get to know each other after the truth. Does anyone know this story?
kaladala
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kaladala »

#121 I am looking for a story where Michael got adopted by the Parkers. Still alien. I don't know if it exist
CrashandBurn8321
Enthusiastic Roswellian

I was just wondering if anyone has chapter 5 to Naughty N' Nice? The archive is missing it. I emailed the author a few years back (like 10), and they said that they'd look for it, but I have never heard back. Here is the link to what is there, if that will help:
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 72757.html
LinzR37
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by LinzR37 »

Looking for a Michael/Liz (Polar) fic where they're sleeping together for years and the rest of the group finds out at a dinner party where a painting of Michael's accidentally reveals the truth. I think she's still married to Max for a large part of the story. I also believe one of the other, minor, pairings is Tess/Kyle but I'm not completely sure.
Laura7577
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Laura7577 »

#124 I am looking for "Eyes of Fear" by SansuCry. I am not sure if the story was completed or not.