Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Heavenli24
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by Heavenli24 »

ktm15 wrote:
keepsmiling7 wrote:#81

try:

http://roswellheaven.yuku.com/

I finally got on it and found the story but when I clicked on it the story will not show up. Gah! So frustrating. Lol
If you can't find it online, I have a copy of And Then There Were Three saved on my laptop :).

P.S. I can't get onto the story on Roswell Heaven either - it says I need to apply for membership to the forum to be able to read the story. Have you tried doing that? (I think you'll need to log into the site first though)
ktm15
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ktm15 »

Heavenli24 wrote:
ktm15 wrote:
keepsmiling7 wrote:#81

try:

http://roswellheaven.yuku.com/

I finally got on it and found the story but when I clicked on it the story will not show up. Gah! So frustrating. Lol
If you can't find it online, I have a copy of And Then There Were Three saved on my laptop :).

P.S. I can't get onto the story on Roswell Heaven either - it says I need to apply for membership to the forum to be able to read the story. Have you tried doing that? (I think you'll need to log into the site first though)

If you could email it to me I would really appreciate it! I'll message you my email if you don't mind.
dawnuk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dawnuk »

Every few years I come here to ask about a fic l read way back in 2001 hoping that someone might know it.

It's set in New Orleans and Liz, Maria and Isabel own an antiques shop. l can't remember much about the other guys but Max is a pirate from the 17th or 18th century. One day while Liz is in the attic of the shop Max suddenly appears and he's dressed as a pirate. Back in his time he had a curse put on him and gets sent to Liz's time. He can only get back to his time or maybe he's dead but in limbo and can only go on to the after life if he manages to make three people fall in love. He's got a French accent, l remember that and he does what he has to do but ends up staying in the future with Liz and they get married and have a little girl.

This was one of the very first fanfics l read and l will always regret not printing it out at the time.

Dawn
Heavenli24
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Heavenli24 »

ktm15 wrote:
Heavenli24 wrote:
ktm15 wrote:

If you could email it to me I would really appreciate it! I'll message you my email if you don't mind.
No problem :). Just PM your email and I'll send it :).
itsabits
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by itsabits »

Heavenli24 wrote:
ktm15 wrote:
Heavenli24 wrote:

Here's a link to it on this site
viewtopic.php?t=6050
TouchedbyanAlien2
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by TouchedbyanAlien2 »

I'm looking for a fic that starts during 'destiny.' Like the original rumors, max and liz sleep together in the broken down van. And it continues from there. The fic deals more with what happened to Max when he was in the white room and how it affected him psychologically. He starts going crazy, even almost hurting liz... i think, only to find out it was Tess messing with his mind all along.

Thanks so much!
dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamon »

TouchedbyanAlien2 wrote:#84

I'm looking for a fic that starts during 'destiny.' Like the original rumors, max and liz sleep together in the broken down van. And it continues from there. The fic deals more with what happened to Max when he was in the white room and how it affected him psychologically. He starts going crazy, even almost hurting liz... i think, only to find out it was Tess messing with his mind all along.

Thanks so much!
Sounds like Aftermath by Breathless
I have a few dreamer challenges in mind if you are looking for ideas so pm me!
ktm15
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ktm15 »

itsabits wrote:
Heavenli24 wrote:
ktm15 wrote:

Here's a link to it on this site
viewtopic.php?t=6050

Thanks everyone so much for your help! I really appreciate it!
lizparkerevans07
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by lizparkerevans07 »

Hello all. Just a Dreamer fan looking for some sweet aid. Please help if you can. :)

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find Snow White 22's sequel to her breathtakingly beautiful short fic "Ordinary Moment." I cannot find it anywhere at all. According to her signature, she had links on the defunct roswellfanfic.com. Were any stories rescued from there?
Here is the link to "Ordinary Moment:" http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... =38&t=3895
Heavenli24
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Heavenli24 »

lizparkerevans07 wrote:Hello all. Just a Dreamer fan looking for some sweet aid. Please help if you can. :)

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find Snow White 22's sequel to her breathtakingly beautiful short fic "Ordinary Moment." I cannot find it anywhere at all. According to her signature, she had links on the defunct roswellfanfic.com. Were any stories rescued from there?
Here is the link to "Ordinary Moment:" http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... =38&t=3895
There is an archive of stories from the old forum - I've found 'Ordinary 'Moment' and 'Say Nothing' in the archive, but not 'Moment to Breathe':
Say Nothing: http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 86538.html