Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 70&Epilogue Complete 11/18/16

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Lillmonster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 27 10/2/16

Post by Lillmonster »

How will Max and Isabel take the news about their "mother"?
What will Max find out when Serena clears his mind?
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

all caught up but I'm nervous about nesedo.
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I agree with Max, the sooner the bonding the safer they will be.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Michelle17 Max and Liz are making progress in more then one way!

Lillmonster You will find out soon how Max and Isabel react to finding out that their "mom" is really their Aunt.

Natalie36 Right now Nasado is not the one you need to worry about!

Carolyn Yes sooner the better. But it is a very big step!

Part 28

Liz groaned as Max moved his hands under her shirt. He started to pull at it but Liz stopped him.

"Max, stop." Said Liz
"I'm sorry."
"It's OK. But Max we have to be careful."
"Liz, I understand you aren't ready to take that step. I will never push you."
"I know. Max, just give me a bit more time OK?"
"I will give you all the time you need."
"Thank you."
"Now I better get you home."
"What the mighty King afraid of my little old human father?"
"Well, when it comes to wanting to keep dating you then yes."

Liz laughed and smiled. Max got back in the driver's seat and headed back to the Crashdown. Tess stepped out of her hiding spot. She glared as the jeep headed back into town. She was going to kill that bitch again. She didn't care what her brother wanted. But for now she needed to find some poor pathic human to help her relieve her stress. Not that the stupid boy would ever remember their night together. None in the past had so this one wouldn't be any different.

Liz walked into her home after saying goodnight to Max. She found her mom reading in the living room.

"Did you have a good time?" Asked Nancy looking at Liz
"Yeah I did."
"I'm glad. Liz, I am sorry I hid the truth from you."
"I know mom."
"I just thought it would be best if you had as normal of a life as possible for as long as you could."
"I understand that. I remember stuff from Antar. You had a disagreement with my father about keeping me and Serena inside the palace walls all the time. You told him that I couldn't become a good queen if I never saw my world."
"Yes. I did. You had been caught by one of the guards trying to sneak out into the city."
"Yeah. I was what thirteen?"
"Twelve, but your birthday was less then a month."
"We were close weren't we?"
"Yes, you asked me everything about growing up."
"My mother, I don't remember her."
"Liz, Queen Shava, your mother loved you very much. But she was not always happy. Her marriage to your father was an arranged marriage. The same is technically true of Elexa and Zan, they were in love the day they married."
"Really?"
"Yes. Elexa was very nervous about the wedding night part."
"The wedding night part?"
"Liz, I think you know what I mean when I say that."
"Yeah. I just am not very comfortable talking about that."
"I know sweetie."
"Mom is there something bothering you?"
"A little. I told you that when I agreed to come here as a guardian my DNA was altered."
"Yeah, you have to follow any order Max or I issue."
"Yes."
"Mom, what is wrong?"
"If the time comes to go back to Antar, I don't want to go back."
"You don't want to go back?"
"Liz, I am happy here. On Antar I was a servant."
"And here you aren't."
"Yes."
"It's because your race isn't native to Antar isn't it?"
"Yes. While your family always treated me well I was not treated the same. While I was able to go to your wedding ceremony, I could not go to the celebration."
"I think I understand. While if that day comes I will miss you, I will not order you to go back."
"Thank you."
"Besides I think dad would be very unhappy to lose you."
"You're right Lizzie. I don't want to lose Nancy. But I also understood the day I married her that she may have to return to her home world." Said Jeff coming in.
"You don't have to worry dad. If the time comes mom will stay here if that is what she really wants." Said Liz
"Don't you think you should talk to Max about this?" Asked Jeff
"Why? Because he is King? Well he will have to live with my choice on this. I will not force anyone who doesn't want to go back to go back." Said Liz
"Thank you honey." Said Jeff
"I'm going to say goodnight to Serena and go to bed." Said Liz
"OK. Night." Said Nancy

Liz hugged her parents and headed to bed.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 28 10/3/16

Post by Michelle17 »

I'm loving Liz being Queen, she is handling things very well. I can't wait for the next update, Tess hmm you better leave Liz alone.

Special thanks too

claudialynn
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Liz will be a very good Queen,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Michelle17 Liz is going to be a wonderful Queen don't you think? As for Tess I wouldn't count on her being smart enough to leave Liz alone!

Carolyn Yes Liz is going to be a very good Queen!

Lurkers Thank you for reading and I hope you are enjoying!

Part 29

Max walked into his house to find his mom and Isabel waiting for him.

"Hi mom. Izzy." Said Max
"Hi honey. Have a good time?" Said Diane
"Yeah."
"Max, sit down please there is something that I need to tell you and Isabel." Said Diane
"What is it mom? Is dad ok?" Asked Isabel
"Your father is fine. I have been hiding something from you. I have always know the truth about who you are. It was not just luck that your father and I found you in the desert that night." Said Diane
"What do you mean?" Asked Isabel
"I am not from earth. I am from Antar just like the two of you. Just like your friends."
"What?" Asked Max
"No that is not possible!" Said Isabel
"It's the truth Princess." Said Diane
"So who are you? Are you some kind of shape shifter?" Asked Max
"No I am not a Braydon. I am not a Nex either. I am one hundred percent Antarian. I was not on the ship that brought you here. I came much later. I had only been here five years when you came out of the pods."
"Why should we believe you?" Asked Isabel

Diane smiled. She had expected this.

"Isabel, I understand your fear. But think about this, to be enrolled in school there are medical exams you need. Neither you or Max, or even Michael ever had them. All that information was faked."
"Did you know us on Antar?" Asked Max
"Yes. I am Zan and Vilandra's Aunt. I was at both of their weddings. I nearly died trying to get Elexa and her sister to safety."
"How did you live through it?" Asked Isabel
"I don't really know."
"Does anyone else know you are here?" Asked Max
"Both Nancy and Kal do. So does Serena. Now don't be upset with any of them."
"Nancy should have told us!" Said Isabel
"I asked her not to."
"Mom, why not tell us this before now?" Asked Max
"When I arrived on Earth a long with ten members of the underground I met with both Kal and Nancy. We choose to let you kids to have as normal a life as possible."
"From what we have been told Serena didn't have a normal life." Said Isabel
"If things had gone by the plan we had she would have. The original plan was to have Liz and Serena grow up together. But the one you call Nasado was poking around town shortly after the two of you a long with Michael came out of your pods. Serena came out three months later. So she went to live with Kal. Because of Liz, Maria, Alex and Kyle coming out of their pods at only around a year old they wouldn't be connected. But to have Serena with Liz it would send the signal to Kivar that the whole Royal Court was here."
"And he would have come after Liz, believing that you kept the sisters together." Said Max
"Yes. Oh by the way Max, unlike Kal and Nancy you and Liz can't order me around."
"Does dad know?" Asked Isabel
"Yes. We are married and have a relationship."
"Uh mom, Nancy said something about a bonding." Said Max
"I am not bonded to your father. I don't know if it is possible for an Antarian and human to bond. I am sure she has told you what she knows about it. One thing she would not know is that you can't use any form of human birth control. Birth control will prevent the bonding."
"That is not good." Said Isabel
"Max, while it would be best that you and Liz bond. You need to way the risks of pregnancy too."
"I understand that. I'm going to bed." Said Max

Diane and Isabel watched him go.

"Isabel, I am sorry I his the truth from you." Said Diane
"We both need time. But the others have a right to know who you are too." Said Isabel
"I know."
"Michael will go off you know."
"He hasn't changed one bit. Always was a hot head"
"Well I am going to bed."
"Night honey."

Nasado watched from outside of the house an evil smile forming on his face. This was good the young would be king and queen haven't gone through the bonding yet. Now he just had to get the queen and she would be his ticket off this stupid planet. He walked off into the shadows planing how he would get his hands on Liz Parker.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 29 10/4/16

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Max need to kill Nesado already. Wow Max and Isabel just found out their mom is from Antar and is really their aunt. That is a lot to take in all in one night. At least Max and Isabel know the truth and they know Diane loves them. Max is already taking about the bonding huh. Now Max has even more to think about. So Diane knows Michael has a bad temper. Wonder how Michael and the others will take the news about Diane being an alien from Antar.

L-J-L 76
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

This was a really god update. I expected a bigger blowout that Evans residence. Max I can tell isn't really taking this well. I'm not sure about Isabel. Nesado and Tess better stay away from Liz, Max isn't having any of their crap. Michael is going to blow a gasket when he finds out. I know Liz isn't going to be any better when she finds out Please post more soon.

Special thanks too

claudialynn
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

The possible bonding between Max and Liz does have it's problems.
It will be a full time job watching out for both Nasedo and Tess.
Are all of the secrets out now??
Thanks,
Carolyn