Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 70&Epilogue Complete 11/18/16

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 24 9/29/16

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Fancy walkie-talkies......who would have thought?
I can understand Isabel and Alex needing some time to think about Serena removing the mind warps.
Everyone is still being watched......when will we find out who is doing this?
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 24 9/29/16

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76. Yes Liz has very cool powers. Alex did set his couch on fire and it is good that Isabel showed up when she did. As for who is watching them got to wait and see.

Carolyn Yes the orbs are just fancy walkie talkies. Alex and Isabel do need time to think about letting Serena remove the mind warps. But they really should.

Part 25 Antar two years before the fall

Elexa stared into the eyes of her husband. The man she had married only hours before. She had to admit she was a little scared of what was to come now that they had retired to their room for the night. Now they had to make a choice. The choice of weather or not to just be married or to become a truly bonded couple. They had to make this choice before they had sex the first time. She could see that Zan was as nervous as she felt.

"Lex, you know we don't have to do this tonight." Said Zan
"Zan, I love you. But the fact is we need to be comfortable with being together sexually. You need an heir."
"No Lex, I don't need an heir. We need an heir. But we don't have to do this tonight."
"I want to be with you tonight. We just need to agree if we are going to do the bonding or not. It has to be decided before we are together the first time."
"Lex, I would love to be bonded to you if that is what you want. I would never force you to do something you don't want to do."

Elexa smiled then reached up and pulled Zan down so that she could give him a passionate kiss. They slowly undressed each other discovering the others body for the first time. Zan picked up his wife and carried her to their bed. He lowered her gently to the bed and climbed over her. Elexa moaned as Zan kissed down her body. She watched as he gently took one of her breasts in his hand and started to kneed it. She gasped when she felt him push his fingers into her core. He pumped them in and out of her sending new feelings through her body. She screamed out his name as she went over the edge. Zan removed his fingers and kissed her.

"You OK sweetie?" Asked Zan
"Yes! God Zan that was amazing!"
"You are amazing."

Elexa looked at Zan's very erect manhood. She didn't know if it was normal for it to look like that or not. But to her it seemed to be on the large size. She didn't know how he was going to fit into her small body. Zan as if sensing her fear took her lips in his.

"Lex relax. Everything will be OK."
"I know."
"Are you ready?"
"Yes."
"OK. I am going to go slow so you can get use to the feel of me inside you ok?"

Elexa nodded her head and Zan slowly entered her inching his way in until he reached her barrier.

"Lex, look at me. Are you sure about the bonding? You know that there is no turning back once we do it."
"I am sure."

Zan smiled and kissed her not breaking eye contact as he pushed through her virginity. They both felt a warm light surround them as Zan began to pump in and out of her. Their love making was slowly and passionate. They both reached their climax at the same time. They fell to the bed still tangled together as they fell to sleep.

Roswell present

She answered her phone when it rang.

"What do you want Kal?"
"Gee, just want to know how things are going in Hicksville."
"Fine. Serena is helping her sister with her powers. Isabel is helping Alex."
"Great!"
"Oh and Liz, told Isabel that the message in the cave was as bunch of bull shit. That the tramp mind warped them."
"Very good."
"Kal, don't worry. Nancy and I got it covered."
"I know. It's just I care about the little princess."
"You miss her telling you off all the time."
"Yeah. I do. Let me know if you need anything."
"I will."
"Bye Diane. Talk to you soon."
"Right."

Diane hung up the phone and continued to watch the four teens work on their powers. She could only hope that Max and Isabel would forgive her once they learned the truth about who she was. That she was their Aunt from Antar. It was part of the reason she had been avoiding Serena. Serena would know her if they met.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 25 9/30/16

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Wow that was a sweet, tender loving moment between Lex and Zan on their honey moon. So Diane is Max and Isabel's aunt. Now that seems interesting. So it was Diane watching Serena, Liz, Alex and Kyle practice their powers????

L-J-L 76
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

Hi I love the update. The moment between Elexa and Zan was so sweet. Hmm more secrets coming out and I'm wondering how Max will deal with this.

Special thanks too

claudialynn
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Bonding is now complete.....
Surprised about "Aunt Diane"...
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

L-J-L 76 Zan and Elexa were very much in love. Yes Diane was watching Liz, Serena, Isabel and Alex work on their powers.

Michelle17 Zan and Elexa were a very loving couple.

Carolyn Well only Zan and Elexa bonded. Max and Liz have yet to do it in this life. Nice twist with Diane right?

Part 26

Max walked into the Parker's apartment with a big smile on his face. Tonight he was taking Liz out on a date. He knew that it was just dinner but it was still a date. He held a single white rose in his hand. Serena who was laying on the sofa just rolled her eyes at him.

"White rose is a nice touch Maxie." Said Serena
"Uh thanks. Mind not calling me Maxie?"
"I don't know I like it."
"Serena, were you this annoying on Antar?"
"Me annoying? I don't know what you are talking about."
"Want to be honest with me?"
"Maxie, that whole king ordering me to do something doesn't work. It only works on protectors and guardians."
"It was worth a try. Serena, do you think tomorrow we can get together and you can remove any mind warps in my head?"
"Sure."
"Thanks."
"No problem. Yo Lizard lover boy is waiting for you!" Yelled Serena

Liz came out of her room glared at her sister and then sent a small shock at her.

"Hey! What you do that for?" Asked Serena
"Don't ever call me Lizard again." Said Liz
"Yeah well like I was telling Maxie that Queen shit don't work on me." Said Serena
"To bad we need her to stop Tess and Nasado." Said Max
"I know. She is rather annoying." Said Liz
"Was she this way on Antar?" Asked Max
"Yes." Said Liz
"You know I am right here!" Said Serena
"Aw you know I love you Rena." Said Liz

Serena smiled got up and hugged Liz.

"Yeah I know. Now Max you treat my sister right or I will knock you on your ass." Said Serena
"Trust me I know you will." Said Max
"Who is the older sister between us again?" Asked Liz

Serena just smiled.

"Have fun Lizard. You too Maxie boy." Said Serena heading to her room.
"You know your sister is a strange one." Said Max
"Yeah. She kind of like that on Antar too." Said Liz
"Let's go. Señor Chows good?"
"Sounds great. Hopefully no one will run in and tell us someone is dying or in trouble this time."
"True."

Max and Liz kissed and headed out the door.

Diane stayed out of sight until the young King and Queen left on their date. It was good to see them together again. Once they were gone she made her way into the Crashdown. She saw Jeff behind the counter.

"Hello Diane. It has been a while." Said Jeff
"Yes it has. Is Nancy around?" Asked Diane
"Upstairs, go on up. I think she has been expecting you to come by at some point. Just be warned Serena is there."
"It's fine. I can't avoid the princess forever."
"True."

Diane headed upstairs not noticing that Michael and Maria had over heard her. Once she was gone Maria ran to the window.

"Michael are you thinking what I am thinking?" Asked Maria
"I am thinking that Mrs. Evans has some questions to answer." Said Michael
"That is what I am thinking." Said Maria

Diane knocked on the apartment door and waited until it was opened. She wasn't surprised when it was Serena that opened it.

"Hi." Said Serena
"Hello Serena, it's been a long time."
"Yeah. So you still keeping secrets from Max and Isabel?"
"No I haven't told them who I am Princess."
"Serena who is at the door?" Asked Nancy walking over.
"Hello Nancy." Said Diane
"Diane come in. Serena, please don't tell anyone about Diane being from Antar." Said Nancy
"Fine. I will be in my room." said Serena

Serena walked off and the door slammed.

"I see she is much like she was before." Said Diane
"Yes she is. Sit down would you like some tea?" Asked Nancy
"Yes thank you. Nancy, when you agreed to be their guardian you were no longer a servant to with Royal family."
"Diane, as much I we would both like that to be true, it really isn't. I am and always will be bound by the Royal seals. The seals that Max and Liz carry in them. Which is I think why I waited so long to wake Liz to who she really is."
"Did you wake the others yet?"
"Yes. It is only a matter of time now that they will remember who you are."
"I think it would be better if I tell them myself before they do remember. It will go over better."
"Just be warned Diane, they maybe upset that you weren't honest with you."
"I know. How is Liz adjusting?"
"I'm not sure. She still isn't really speaking to me."
"She has been out at the quarry with the others working on her powers."
"That is good."
"Yes. She has a lot of control for only having her powers a short time."
"Yeah well she blew out a mirror when she first learned the truth."
"That kind of thing happened whenever Elexa lost her temper anyway."
"I know."
"I should head home. Oh by the way Kal wants you to call and let him know if he needs to send in more help."
"I will give him a call."
"Nancy, you know when this is all over you don't have to go back."
"I will if our King and Queen order me to."
"Do you really believe they will?"
"I don't know."
"I will talk to them if you want."
"I will handle it."
"OK. See you later Nancy."

Diane left and Nancy turned to see Serena standing there.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 26 10/1/16

Post by keepsmiling7 »

This is really getting complicated.........still so many secrets!
Serena is a real tease, with both Max and Liz. So cute.
I love "lizard"........I have a niece we called lizard when she was younger. Her uptight husband wants everyone to call her Elizabeth now.
Great part,
Carolyn
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

Oh my this is getting more complicated by the minute,but it's really good. I can't wait for Max to see how powerful Liz is. I don't think Max,Isabel or Michael is going to take Diane lying to them very well.

Special thanks too

claudialynn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn Yes a lot of secrets are coming out. There are still a few more to come. Serena calling Liz "Lizard" is just such a little sister to do.

Michelle17 Yes it is getting complicated. Yes more then likely Max, Isabel and Michael will not be happy with Diane.

Part 27

Liz laughed as Max missed the cue ball while playing pool.

"Glad you find it funny." Said Max
"I know it has been a while but have you really forgotten what I taught you?"
"Maybe you should refresh my memory."

Liz just smiled and helped him line up his shot. Max smiled down at her. Liz just shook her head knowing he had done it on purpose.

"You are such a jerk sometimes."
"But you still love me."
"Yeah."
"Liz, when Serena removed the mind warps what happened?"
"I learned that a lot of what I thought was real wasn't. Max, Tess and Nasado were here the day I was shot. Nadado was the one who shot me. He isn't like my mom. He doesn't have to do what you or I order him to do."
"How do you know it was him?"
"Once the mind warp was removed I saw Tess in the memory. If Kivar finds out that they tried to kill me then they are both dead."
"Because he wants you back alive."
"Yeah. The thing is he doesn't realize just because I am remembering being Elexa it doesn't make me her."
"No it doesn't. I asked Serena to remove the warps tomorrow."
"Good."
"But, I think I should tell you something."
"What?"
"I remember our bonding on Antar."

Liz blushed at the thought.

"Yeah?"
"It was wonderful. Liz, I won't rush you into that choice."
"I know you won't. But the truth is we will be stronger if we do it. While I think we can stop Tess and maybe Nasado, we can't stop Kivar as we are right now."
"Maybe we should work more at getting ready for this bonding."
"I like that idea. Want to go to Buckley point?"
"Sounds good to me."

Max paid their bill and they headed out together.

Nancy faced Serena who didn't look happy.

"Serena is everything OK?" Asked Nancy
"Yes. But she really should tell them the truth."
"She is going to."
"Good. You know if you ask I am sure Max and Liz will let you stay here if that is what you really want."
"Are you sure?"
"No but it doesn't hurt to ask. Nancy, you have devoted your whole life to caring for Liz. You raised her a long with me first on Antar, then you raised her again here. Yeah Liz is upset with you for not telling her the truth. But she does love you."
"How can you be so sure?"
"Empathy has always been my strongest ability. I can feel what she feels for you."
"I wish I handled everything different."
"You can't change the past. Tell me something is Liz much different then Elexa was?"
"No. Their personalities are nearly the same."
"Then trust in your heart that Liz will do the right thing if the time comes for us to go back to Antar."
"Thank you. But could you keep what you know about Diane between us?"
"Yes."
"Thank you."

Nancy hugged Serena and then Serena headed back to her room.

TBC

Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 27 10/2/16

Post by Michelle17 »

This is such a sweet update. I'm glad Max and Liz are making progress, Serena was right too. keep the family secrets coming.

Special thanks too

claudialynn