Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 70&Epilogue Complete 11/18/16

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 11 9/16/16

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Liz and everyone else will learn the truth soon.

Natalie36 Thanks!

Carolyn Max over hearing is a very good thing.

Part 12 Antar two years and three months before the fall

Elexa followed the guard to King Victron's office. When she entered she knelt in from of the King as she had been taught. Victron walked over to her and she took his offered hand kissing it as she also had been taught. He pulled her to her feet and led her over to a sofa.

"Princess, you have been here nearly a year." Said Victron
"Yes, You're Highness."
"I have watched you with both my son and with the Duke."
"You have made your choice?"
"Yes I have. I have already notified your father of my choice."
"May I ask who it is that I will be spending my life with?"

Victron could see fear in her eyes. Just then there was a knock on the door of the office.

"That should be your mate now."

Elexa felt her heart start to race as the door opened after the King called out to enter. She watched as the door opened and he walked in. She broke into a big smile when she saw him.

"Father, you asked to see me?" Asked Zan
"Yes, Zan please join the Princess on the sofa." Said Victron

Zan did as he was told. He gave Elexa a small smile. He now had a good idea of what was to come. He couldn't say that he was unhappy about what was to come.

"Zan, Elexa in one month there will be a ball. At this ball it will be announced that you two are betrothed. Then in a year we will have the wedding."
"Very well father." Said Zan
"Yes sir." Said Elexa

The two of them left the office together. Once in the hall Zan smiled at Elexa.

"So Lex you OK with this?" Asked Zan
"Yeah. If I had been given a choice I would behave chosen you over Kivar."
"He will not be pleased with this news."
"No he won't."
"I don't worry that he will go after Vilandra her bethrol has all ready been announced."
"But he could try and talk my father into letting him marry my sister Trina."
"How much younger is she then you?"
"Two years."
"You are close?"
"Very. My father didn't let us around a lot of people. I hardly know my mother. Trina and I were raised by our nanny Nanra."
"Lonnie and I were raised by a nanny too. Yandra, she is Nanra's sister."
"Nanra told me she had a sister that she doesn't see much."
"It must be hard for them to be apart."
"If they were as close as Trina and me then yeah."
"I will see if I can get father to let your sister come before the ball so you can spend time with her."
"Thank you Zan."

Zan smiled and leaned down and gave her a soft kiss before walking off.

Max returned home after over hearing Liz and her mom talking. If he understood everything right then it really was Liz that was his destiny not Tess. It also meant that the person with all the answers had been right under their noses the whole time. What was bothering him was that Liz said that Mrs. Parker had to follow any order that she was given by Liz. He wondered if that applied to him too.

"Max where have you been?" Asked Isabel walking into his room.
"At Liz's."
"Max give it up. She wants out of this."
"Isabel, she can't get out of this no matter what, if what I over heard is right."
"What did you over hear?"
"That Liz was my bride not Tess."
"Who did you hear that from?"
"Mrs. Parker."
"What?"
"Isabel, she has answers. Answers that Nasado doesn't seem to want to give us."
"What are we going to do?"
"We should be getting a call for a meeting after the Crashdown closes tomorrow."
"So we wait until then?"
"Yeah."
"Michael won't like it."
"Well he is closing so it doesn't matter. Oh don't say anything to Tess."
"Why?"
"She is our enemy's sister according to Mrs. Parker."
"Why do you believe her?"
"Because, Liz gave her an order and she had to follow it. My guess I have the same power over her."
"If it is true that you were married to Liz that would make her your Queen. So if Mrs. Parker has to follow the orders of the Queen then she should have to follow the orders of the King."
"Just what I am thinking."

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 12 9/17/16

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Max is sure hung up on following orders........
Glad Max found out it was Liz instead of Tess he was suppose to be with.
Looking forward to more,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 12 9/17/16

Carolyn Max wants answers and if he has to issue an order to get it he will. You know Max is happy to learn that Liz was his wife and not Tess!

Part 13

Liz woke to find Serena sitting on her bed.

"Morning." Said Serena
"Morning." Said Liz
"Liz, I know you are still a bit over whelmed by what you have learned. But we still need to work on your control."
"I know."
"Serena have you had any memories?"
"You mean of Antar?"
"Yeah."
"Nothing really clear."
"Oh."
"Liz, are you remembering things?"
"I don't know. Maybe."
"You should talk with your mom about them."
"I don't know if she can help with them."
"Why?"
"I just don't want to!"

Serena looked at Liz and saw the green energy flowing over Liz's skin. She grabbed Liz's arm and was shocked but ignored it.

"Liz, you need to calm down. If you don't you are going to blow something up. Now I don't know about you but this hiding in plain sight thing is working for me."

Liz took a deep breath and tried to calm herself.

"That is something you have in common with Elexa. You have a temper."
"Elexa?"
"Yeah that was your name on Antar."
"Right. Forgot."
"Want to tell me about this memory?"
"It's been more then one."
"OK tell me."
"One I am eating dinner with this man named Kivar. It was like a date or something. Well even though I never gave him permission he kept calling me Elexa instead of by my title of Princess. I was always addressed him properly. But he would not listen to me. Finally I used my powers to throw him away and left."
"What little I know about Kivar, he is a pig. Thinks women are inferior to men. Liz, one of the few things that I do remember is clearly is that Elexa had a fear of Kivar."
"She did?"
"Yes. Liz, I really don't have the answers you want. Your mom does."
"Serena, I am still hurt that she lied to me my whole life."
"She wanted you to have a normal life! Liz my life has been anything but normal. Kal kept me in his house the whole time. I mean yeah I left once in a while but he kept me close. He also had me well guarded when I did."
"So there are other aliens here?"
"Well on earth yes. In Roswell other than the eight members of the Royal court, your mom, Tess and maybe Nasado, I don't know."
"So Nasado is with our enemies?"
"Yes. Oh something your mom may not have told you. Braydens like your mom. Uh shapshifters, can only change their shape to someone else of the same gender. Meaning that your mom can only look like other females. Kal can only be men."
"What about Nasado? I mean he implied to Michael and Isabel that he needed Michael to help him pass the scanners because the only female member of the special unit was dead."
"It is possible that Kivar had his DNA messed with. But I don't know."
"Is there away to find out?"
"Only Kivar and Nasado would know. Maybe Tess. But Tess isn't going to be any help. Come on get cleaned up so that we can eat and go out to the desert so you can blow up some rocks or something."

Liz just nodded and headed into the bathroom. Serena left and walked right into Jeff Parker.

"Sorry." Mumbled Serena
"It's OK. Give her time to adjust to this. I tried to warn Nancy that keeping this from her wasn't right."
"Yeah."
"Serena are you uncomfortable with me?"
"Uh no sir."
"It's Jeff. Serena, if Nancy wasn't so hard headed you could behave grown up with Liz. I wanted you too. It was her choice to split you up."
"Thank you."

Jeff pulled Serena into a hug to let her know he really did care about her.

TBC

Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 13 9/18/16

Post by Michelle17 »

Hi,

First I'm sorry I haven't left feedback in back in a couple of days, I've been really in the real world. I feel really sorry for Liz and Serena. I'm glad that Jeff really cares about Serena. It seems like Serena needs someone to care. I love that Liz and Serena are getting close. I understand Liz being pissed off at Nancy. If she would listen to Jeff, Liz wouldn't have been so pissed off. I have a feeling a feeling that Is going to green streaking a lot before the meeting that night. My question is can Serena help Liz before then? Oh who is Jeff in the Alien past and was he apart of Liz side or Max side. I'm still hoping Michael would Liz and Serena Brother. Please post more soon

Special thanks too

claudialynn
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Love this story as the layers are peeled back and we are getting to the truth in their lives.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Lillmonster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lillmonster »

Liz is learning about her powers. This could be fun. :)
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Michelle17 I understand how RL can get in the way. Jeff does care about Serena just because she is Liz's sister. Liz and Serena are slowly becoming closer. As for Jeff he has nothing to do with the aliens past. He is fully human.

Carolyn The truth of their lives are coming out.

Lillmonster Liz learning her powers is going to be really fun in some ways.

Part 14

Tess watched as Liz and the new girl got into a black mustang and drove off. She followed at a distance wanting to find out what was going on. She cursed when they headed out into the desert. While it was not an area that a lot of people went. There also wasn't really any where to hide either. She didn't even try a mind worp because she knew there was no way to get into the mind of the new girl. All of a sudden she saw a large rock blow up. She then noticed a glow coming from Liz Parker's hand.

"Shit! Liz Parker is Elexa."

But Tess only stayed shocked for a moment. She then smiled evily remembering how she was the one to end her life on Antar. But she also knew that she had to act fast. If she didn't Liz would gain control of her powers and if she bonded with Max it would be to later to stop them. Tess then drove off while calling Nasado to give him an update.

Max walked into the Crashdown and right over to Nancy Parker.

"I think you and I need to talk." Said Max

Nancy looked at the young man, the young man who was once her King and knew there was no getting out of this.

"Let's go upstairs. Jeff is working the grill for a while and Liz and Serena are out." Said Nancy

Max nodded and followed her up to the apartment. Once there Max started to speak.

"I came by last night to try and talk to Liz. But here is the thing. I didn't get the chance. But I did over hear some interesting things."
"Really?"
"Don't play dumb. I know that you were with us on that other planet."
"Antar."
"Right. I also know you told Liz that she and I were married on that planet."
"You were."
"Is Liz the only one that can issue you an order?"
"No."
"Who else can issue you an order?"
"You. I only have to take orders from the rightful King and Queen."
"I see."
"Max, I am willing to tell you everything you want to know. But I would rather that we wait until I can tell everyone."
"Who is everyone?"
"Michael, Isabel, Alex, Maria, Kyle, Serena, Liz and you. You eight are the Royal court of Antar."
"Tell me who Tess is!"

Nancy sighed knowing that she couldn't get out of this. Her King had just issued an order. An order that she had no choice but to obey.

"Tess is the sister of Kivar. Kivar is the man responsible for almost all your deaths."
"I heard you tell Liz that someone else killed her, Serena and Isabel."
"That is true. Kivar didn't want Liz or Isabel dead."
"Why?"
"Because with them it would have been much easier to take over Antar. Max, I will tell you everything you want to know. But could we please wait until tonight when I can tell everyone at the same time?"
"I will agree to that."
"Thank you."
"But I do want to know one more thing. Is Liz really safe with Serena?"
"Serena is the last person on Earth that will harm Liz."
"Why is that?"
"Because I am Liz's sister You're Highness."

Both Max and Nancy turned to see Liz and Serena at the door.

"Sister?" Asked Max
"Yeah. You weren't the only one with a sibling sent with you. Only you and Isabel got lucky and grew up together. While the rest of us didn't. Though I am the only one who didn't get to meet my sibling until a few days ago." Said Serena
"Serena, I think that you should put a block on Max and Liz." Said Nancy
"What kind of block?" Asked Liz
"It will prevent Tess from mind worping you." Said Serena
"Will you be able to do it on the others?" Asked Max
"Yeah. It's not that hard. I have been practicing my powers since I came out of my pod. That was about the only time I ever spent with Kal."
"Max, can you get Isabel here tonight? Michael and Maria are working so he will be here. I will call Alex and Kyle." Said Liz
"Yeah."

Fifteen minutes later Max left after Serena placed the block on Max to prevent any more mind worps from working. Liz then went into her room to make the calls.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 14 9/19/16

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Sorry Tess found out the truth about Liz.......
But I am glad Serena was able to put blocks on both Liz and Max.
They will need it with Tess around.
Now Max doesn't have to be concerned about Serena and Liz's safety with her.
Just watch out for Tess!
Thanks,
Carolyn
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

Oh this keeps getting interesting, I love Nancy didn't hide anything from Max. Liz I feel like was startled by seeing Max there. Love that Serena answered Max.! I can't for Max to see Liz powers. Please post more soon.

Special thanks too

claudialynn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn It is not a good thing that Tess found out about Liz! Max has only put the block on Max at this point. But Liz will get it in this part. Max now knows that Liz is safe with Serena.

Michelle17 Nancy didn't hide anything because she knew there was no point. He could always order her to tell him what he wants to know. Liz was a little surprised by Max being there.

Part 15

Liz had just hung up with Alex when Serena walked in her room.

"You're scared to have me put the block up aren't you?"
"Yes."
"Look Liz, it would be in your best interest for me to do it. Tess will play with your mind if you don't have the block."
"You have to make a connection do it don't you?"
"You are scared of what I will see aren't you?"
"Yes."
"I am willing to open a two way connection. That way you can see my memories too."
"Ok. Let's do it."
"Best if we sit down for this."

Liz just nodded and they both sat on the bed. Serena took a deep breath and placed her hands on either side of her head.

"Ok you have done this before, so just relax look into my eyes and let your mind go blank." Said Serena

Liz did as she was told and it was almost like the connection opened immediately. Liz watched as Serena's childhood flew past her. She could feel how lonely her sister had been for her whole life. That all she had wanted was to have friends and to be with her sister.

"Tess can't get in any more." Said Serena
"Thanks."

Serena got up and started to leave, but Liz grabbed her arm.

"Serena wait."
"Look Liz it's fine."
"No it's not."
"Yeah it is. Liz, while we were made from those people on Antar we are not them. Our lives have been different here."
"Yeah they have. But that doesn't mean we can't be friends."
"Liz, would you feel this way if you hadn't seen what you just saw?"

Liz didn't meet Serena's eyes.

"Thought so. See you later."

Serena left the room leaving Liz alone.

Alex walked into the Crashdown fifteen minutes before close and saw that Max and Isabel were sitting in their normal booth. Kyle was sitting at the counter while Michael and Maria were fighting in the kitchen. In the back booth away from everyone sat that new girl. Liz was the only one missing besides Tess. But he knew that for some reason that blond had not been invited. The rest of the Crashdown was empty. Just then both Liz and her mom came through the swinging door. Liz went right to the door flipped the sign over and locked the door. Nancy had gone over and was lowering the blinds. Max met Liz's eyes and nodded. Liz then glanced at Serena who moved to a closer booth.

"Michael, Maria will you come out here so we can get started?" Asked Liz

Michael and Maria came out. Michael sat down with Max and Isabel. Maria went to the counter to join Kyle.

"Take a seat Alex." Said Liz

Alex slid into the booth across from Serena.

"Now that we are all here there is something you all need to know. You have been lied too." Said Liz
"Should we be talking about this with outsiders here?" Asked Michael
"Michael, Serena and Mrs. Parker are part of this. As is everyone in this room." Said Max
"Why isn't Tess here? Or Nasado? Why the hell should I believe that girl who just showed up? Why is she to be believed? Why should I trust her?" Yelled Michael pointing at Nancy
"Michael, you haven't changed one bit. But the reason you should trust me is easy. I have the answers to a lot of your questions." Said Nancy
"What?" Asked Michael
"I was in the crash with you. I am one of the ones that hid your pods in the secret desert cave." Said Nancy
"Uh Mrs. Parker why are Maria, Kyle, Liz and I here? We are human." Said Alex
"No we aren't Alex. Everyone in this room was in the crash." Said Liz
"No. No. I am not a freaking slimy green alien!" Yelled Maria
"Maria, calm down. No one called you slimy or green." Said Alex
"I got to agree with the drama queen. There is no way on earth that I am one of them." Said Kyle pointing at the booth of the alien trio.
"Come on Liz you can't believe this!" Said Maria
"It's true Maria." Said Liz
"Still haven't given me a reason to trust her!" Said Michael
"Look Michael, I am the only one that can help you! I am the only one with the power to block that blond bitch from fucking with your head!" Yelled Serena

Everyone looked at Serena who's eyes had a golden glow. Michael stood up and went toe to toe with the strawberry blond girl. Serena flicked her wrist causing Michael to fall to the floor.

"Don't mess with me general. I have spent the past ten years training for this war that is coming. I have more control over my powers than you could ever dream of. Now shut the fuck up and listen to what Nancy has to tell you. Cause she has the answers. Don't you want to know if it was Isabel you were engaged too? Or if it was someone else. Or if you have let's say a brother?"
"Fine." Mumbled Michael getting off the floor.

Kyle and Maria moved over to join Alex and Serena. Kyle smiled at Serena hoping if what was being said was true that he knew this woman on that other planet.

TBC