Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 70&Epilogue Complete 11/18/16

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 5 9/10/16

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Carolyn Elexa was a very strong willed person. Serena is going to be there for her sister.

Michelle17 I can promise that when Liz's powers start things will be a little explosive!

Part 6

Liz walked down the stairs from the apartment to the break room of the Crashdown to see Serena trying to adjust her antenna on her head. Jose was in the kitchen getting the grill ready for the day.

"Liz, you know these uniforms are really dorky." Said Serena
"Yeah, try telling my dad that. They do have a plus side. If you bend just right in the right places they can increase your tips."
"Some how I don't think your father would approve."
"Well it's his own fault. He is the one that picked these things."
"So got any tips for me?"
"Well my dad doesn't like it when we mess with the tourists."
"So telling them I really am the reincarnated princess of a faraway planet is out?"

Liz looked at Serena for her choice of words.

"Uh yeah you really shouldn't tell them that." Said Liz

Serena just smile. She knew that it wouldn't be long before she would reveal the truth to her sister.

Tess Harding watched the new waitress at the Crashdown. There was something about her that reminded her of someone she had known long ago. But that wasn't possible. Princess Trina was dead and so was her pain in the ass sister Elexa. Elexa was the one that stood in her way of getting Zan on Antar. If only things had gone by Kivar's plan then. Kivar would of had Elexa and she would of had Zan. Then together they would of ruled Antar with an iron fist. She walked off when her cell phone rang.

"What is going on there?"
"Nothing has changed since we last talked. Well other than the Parkers seem to have a house guest that if I didn't know better was Princess Trina."
"What do you mean?"
"The vibe I get off her is so much like Trina. Oh and that I can't get into her head. I never could with Trina either."
"Shit! I thought those pods were to damaged to make it! That means Kaldon and Nanra are around too."
"Nanra, wasn't she Elexa and Trina's nanny or something?"
"Yes. She was sent here to act as guardian to the royal court. Kaldon was a body guard that is their real protector."
"Wait what pods?"
"Tessie, the whole fucking court was sent! That means Elexa is here and alive! If Zan finds her then we are in real trouble."
"Shit! We need to find her and kill her before she reunites with Zan."
"Good luck with that. If I am right than Nanra will not have let the little Queen go far from her. I am a little surprised that she let the Queen's sister be separated from her."
"What do I do?"
"Keep an eye on things and keep working on Zan. I will be back soon."

Tess hung up her phone and headed off.

Nancy watched as the blond girl walked away. This was not good. She was going to have to start awaking the memories of the Royal Court. She would also have to start bring the ones who didn't know who they were powers forward. She would start later with Liz.

"Liz, I hope that you will forgive me for hiding the truth from you for so long. I just wanted you to have a normal life for as long as possible."

Nancy headed back inside trying to come up with a plan to do what she knew had to be done sooner than she wanted to do it. But if she didn't and Tess found out who Liz was and she couldn't protect herself then Antar would be doomed, and so would Earth for that matter.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 6 9/11/16

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I loved Serena's teasing with Liz. They will soon become very close I bet.
Yes Nancy, it appears it is time for the truth before Liz gets hurt.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

Hi, I love the update. I can't wait for Tess to really challenges Liz. What is Serena relationship ship with Tess? Does Max know Liz is supposed to be his Queen in the past? I love that Liz past self didn't trust Kivar. Please post more soon.

Special thanks too

claudialynn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn Serena teasing Liz is acting like Liz's sister even though Liz doesn't remember her. Yes it is time for Liz to learn the truth.

Michelle17 You are going to love the showdown with Tess and Liz! In this life Serena and Tess have not met yet. Max and everyone at this point still believe that what they heard in the pod chamber from the orbs is real.

Part 7 Antar three years before the fall

Elexa walked out into the garden of the Cantar palace. Last night she had dinner with Duke Kivar. He had very set in ideas on a woman's roll and didn't spare details in telling her. That as his wife her only roll would be to give him a son to carry on his blood line. That she would only be Queen of her homeland in name only. That he would be the one to rule over her people. He would also be aloud to have as many concubines as he wanted and she wouldn't be able to do anything about it. The whole though made her sick. Her father and mother had an equal roll. It had been that way for a long time in Pantar. She was lost in thought and didn't hear someone come up behind her until he spoke.

"Nice day isn't it Princess?"

Elexa, turned and saw Prince Zan. She gave him a small smile. She had been here a month and Zan had done nothing but show her kindness and respect. Not like Kivar who didn't.

"Yes it is."
"You are still missing your home aren't you?"
"Yes."
"I wish that I could make this easier for you."
"That is very kind of you to say."
"Elexa, may I call you Elexa?"
"Only if I may call you Zan."
"Deal."
"Duke Kivar never asked if he could address me so in formally. He just does it."
"You do not care for him much do you?"
"He told me his ideas of what women should do."
"You were not impressed."
"He is very old fashioned in his opinions."
"May I tell you what I would have your roll be if we marry?"
"Yes."
"We would be partners. We would both be responsible for helping our people."
"What about concubines?"
"I don't believe in them. The only woman I will share my bed with is my wife. My life mate."

Elexa smiled. Zan was just the kind of man she could see herself married too.

Liz and Serena walked into the apartment after their shift. Tourist season wouldn't start for a couple more weeks so it had mostly been kids from school and other locals.

"Hello girls. How was your first day Serena?" Asked Nancy
"OK. I should be ready when the tourist start to arrive in a couple of weeks." Said Serena
"That is good."
"Yeah mom she is picking it up really fast." Said Liz
"That is really good honey. Liz why don't you go get cleaned up. I want to talk to Serena alone for a minute. Your father is taking us out to Señor Chows for dinner." Said Nancy
"Ok mom." Said Liz

Once Liz was gone Nancy turned to Serena.

"We need to start waking everyone." Said Nancy
"Why?"
"Tess is going to go after Max if we don't. You are the only one that can teach them to block a mindworp."
"How are we going to wake them? I already know that Michael doesn't trust me."
"Honey Michael doesn't trust hardly anyone. He thinks that all adults are the enemy."
"Well I don't blame him. I know what he went through with that asshole Hank."
"I tried to get him out of there."
"So did Kal when he found out."
"So who are you going to start with?"
"Liz, tonight. I will do it before she goes to sleep."
"When should I reveal myself to her?"
"Wait a couple of days then let her see you use your powers to change your shirt color or something."
"Ok. I better go get cleaned up."

Nancy watched as Serena headed off to her room.

TBC

Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 7 9/12/16

Post by Michelle17 »

Hi,

This Just keeps getting better and better. I love the Elexa and Zan already. I love they are talking about what they want in a partner. I love that Zan hasn't been pushy. They both need someone who will truly love them for who they are. I really do understand why Michael doesn't trust anyone. I'm really hoping Michael will be be related to Liz and Serena. I can't wait for the showdown between Liz and Tess. Liz is about to be really hurt by Nacey, Jeff and Serena. I think Liz will run and hide for a little bit. Max will be the only one to find her. Michael might also have a special connection.

Special thanks too

claudialynn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 7 9/12/16

Michelle17 Elexa and Zan were very honest with each other. Liz will be hurt when the truth comes out.

Part 8

Alex Whitman walked into the Crashdown and sat down at the counter. He gave Maria a small smile. She walked over to him and leaned on the counter.

"So Alex what's going on?" Asked Maria
"I think that Isabel is avoiding me."
"Alex, just give her time. I mean she finds out that she has this destiny she doesn't want. Take Spaceboy, for example. He has been pushing me away but I won't let him."
"So what is going on with Max and Liz?"
"Liz avoids Max as much as possible."
"Max still chasing her?"
"Yeah. But she may have a good way to stay away."
"What is going on?"
"Mrs. P has taken in this teenage girl that she claims that is the niece of a friend of hers. Yet Liz has never heard of this friend or girl before."
"So do you know all your mom's friends?"
"No but that is beside the point."
"Maria, I really don't see anything wrong here."
"You wouldn't."

Maria walked away leaving Alex alone.

Antar three years before the fall

Gathron walked down one of the halls of the palace and smiled when he saw Princess Vilandra. They had been seeing each other in secret for over two months.

"Hello Princess." Said Gathron
"Are you looking for someone Gath?"
"Well I was thinking it is a nice night. I thought maybe we could go for a walk in the garden Vila."
"Not a good idea. If my father were to catch us I could be shipped off to that finishing school on Drayer."
"Isn't your father seeing if Princess Elexa is a good match for Zan?"
"Doesn't mean he doesn't have someone watching me."
"So have you met the Princess?"
"Yes. She is nice. Though I do hear that she has a bit of a temper."
"And where did you hear this?"
"Well my former nanny is the sister of her nanny. I over heard a call."
"Well I saw Zan earlier talking with her."
"She had dinner with Duke Kivar last night."
"Any idea how it went?"
"Let's just say that he informed her of his views of women."
"Oh the views that went out over three hundred years ago."
"Yes. I don't agree with the arranged marriage thing. But at least it isn't as bad as it once was. I mean it use to be that they didn't met until their wedding day."
"Very true."

Roswell Present

Liz was in her room getting ready for bed when there was a knock on the door. She opened it to find her mom there.

"Hey mom."
"Hi honey. I just wanted to say goodnight."
"Night mom. Love you."
"Love you too honey."

Nancy pulled Liz into a hug. She placed her hand on the back of Liz's head and there was a soft glow. She could only hope now that Liz would forgive her once she remembered everything.

TBC

Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 8 9/13/16

Post by Michelle17 »

Oh boy, Things about to get very interesting because I can see Liz starting to have dreams about her life. Some of the dreams won't be so good, but her dreams of Zan will be intense and hot. I'm wondering if Max will be able to since Liz dreams. Please post more soon!!

Special thanks too

claudialynn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Still hate Kivar. Men like him went out so very long ago. Still love the way Zan and Elexa talk. So Alex and Isabel are the same as they were in the past. So Nancy started Liz's waking. Can't wait to find out how that goes.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

There is no comparison between Kivar and Prince Zan. They could be more different, and only Prince Zan is worthy.
So Nancy and Serena realize it is time for everyone to start waking up and remembering.
Looks like Liz will be the first........love the soft glow of Nancy's hand.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Michelle17 Things really are about to get interesting!

L-J-L Go a head and hate Kivar. He is evil!

Carolyn Of course only Prince Zan was worthy of the Princess!

Part 9

Max walked into the Crashdown only to find that Liz wasn't there. Maria and that new girl were the ones working. He slid into his normal booth and the new girl came up to him.

"I'm Serena, can I get you something to drink to start?"
"Uh yeah Cherry coke." Said Max
"Be right back with that."

Serena went over and made the drink and took it over to him.

"So what would you like to eat cutie?"
"A Blue moon burger and orbit rings."
"You got it."
"Uh could I get some Tobasco with that?"
"Sure thing."

Serena put in the order and took Max his Tabasco. She glanced over her shoulder and watched him pour some in his drink and smiled.

"I will never understand how he can do that. I mean it is just gross." Said Maria
"You shouldn't knock it until you try it." Said Serena
"Please tell me you don't do stuff like that."
"Maria, just relax. I do like Tabasco but it's not like I use it on everything."
"You do know that he only has eyes for Liz right?"
"Trust me Maria, I am not a threat to Max and Liz. He is so not my type."
"So what is your type?"
"Haven't found him yet. But I know what isn't my type."

The rest of the shift passed and Serena headed upstairs. She went into her room leaving the door open part way.

Liz was passing Serena's room. She noticed that the door was partly open. The other day it had felt nice to talk with Serena and get to know her a little. She needed to talk to someone about this dream that she had had last night. Liz took a deep breath and knocked as she pushed the door open and called out to Serena.

"Hey uh Serena? I was wondering if I could talk to you about something." Said Liz

When the door opened Liz saw Serena sitting on the bed with a CD in front of her. She wouldn't have through anything of it except that there was a glow over the CD and it was playing. Serena looked at Liz but said nothing.

"Uh actually it's not important." Said Liz

Liz started to leave but the door slammed shut and the CD stopped playing. Serena got off the bed and walked over to Liz who tried to back away.

"Liz, I am not going to hurt you." Said Serena
"OK."
"Liz, I mean it. I know you know about aliens."
"How do you know that?"
"Not important. But you must know I am not here to hurt you or your friends. I am here to help all of you."
"Why should I believe you?"
"Because I am your sister."
"No that is impossible. I am not an alien."
"You are having dreams aren't you? Dreams about maybe two little girls playing in a garden? Or maybe of a young man treating a young woman like the princess she is? Or could it be of a man that sends chills down your spine that thinks that women should be at the beck and call of a man?"
"Are you feeding me these dreams?"
"No. That isn't one of my powers. I am telling you the truth I am your sister."
"I am not an alien. I don't have any powers!"

Just then the mirror on the back of the bedroom door shattered. Serena reacted quickly and blocked the shards from hitting either of them as green energy ran over Liz's skin.

"You might want to take a look at your hands Liz. Cause that wasn't me that shattered the mirror just now." Said Serena

Liz looked down at her hands and then passed out. Serena got to her before she hit the floor as the door opened and Nancy came in.

"What happened? Is Liz OK?" Asked Nancy
"Liz is fine. She just passed out. You waking her last night worked. Her powers are coming out."
"I guess we need to take her out to the desert or woods and teach her control."
"You think?"
"You spent way to much time with Kal. Drop the sarcasm with me."
"Yeah well it was your idea to split Liz and me apart!"
"Serena, Kal and I did what we had too. If anyone of you eight dies then not only is the whole whirlwind galaxy doomed but so is Earth. You know Kivar will stop at nothing to destroy all of you."
"Don't you think I know that? One of the only clear memories I have from Antar is of Kivar's sister shoving a dagger into my sister's very pregnant stomach! She not only killed my sister but my niece and nephew too! Now she is on Earth with plans to steal my sister's man from her!"
"We shouldn't fight. Help me get her into her bed."
"Why not get Jeff to it?"
"Jeff, is staying out of the alien business. Now come on."

Serena helped Nancy lift Liz up and carry her across the hall to her room and placed her on the bed.

TBC