The Walking Dead

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The Walking Dead

Post by killjoy »

I'm about ready for everyone in The Fear of the Walking Dead to die! The only character I like is the guy from El Salvador. He is the only one who understands that the shit is about to hit the fan and is preparing for it. Everyone else is a bunch of cry babies. ....and if I was in that bunch I would have already killed Nick the heroin junkie! :roll:
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Did anyone watch the Season finale of 'The Walking Dead'? if so, who do you think met 'Lucille'? :twisted:
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

FSU/MSW-94 wrote:Did anyone watch the Season finale of 'The Walking Dead'? if so, who do you think met 'Lucille'? :twisted:
I met the woman who plays Rosita.... :mrgreen: ......earlier this year at a convention. When I was getting her autograph we got talking about it and I told her that in the comic it was Glenn but I knew that didn't mean it had to be him on the show. I told her I hope it wasn't her because I love her character :mrgreen: .......she laughed at that one.

Plus not only can the stars not say anything about it due to contracts.....I've heard that they filmed a kill scene with EVERY one of them as the victim.....so they don't even know.
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Sorry I haven't been on the site in awhile. Been traveling and working a lot.
I think it's a woman who got killed, mainly b/c after that first whack by Lucille, Negan commented the victim was "taking it like a champ" . :shock: I just don't believe he'd say that about a man unless maybe Eugene :lol: glad you got to meet Rosita Killjoy! That's awesome :D
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
Heavenli24
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Heavenli24 »

FSU/MSW-94 wrote:Sorry I haven't been on the site in awhile. Been traveling and working a lot.
I think it's a woman who got killed, mainly b/c after that first whack by Lucille, Negan commented the victim was "taking it like a champ" . :shock: I just don't believe he'd say that about a man unless maybe Eugene :lol: glad you got to meet Rosita Killjoy! That's awesome :D
I don't watch Walking Dead (it freaks me out), but I met Jeffrey Dean Morgan 3 weeks ago at a con, and in his panel, he didn't give anything away but he said:

In regards to how long Negan will be around:
"If you can get past the first episode of season 7 and still want to watch me, you can watch me for a little bit. I'm gonna be there for a while"

In regards to playing a villain vs. a good guy:
"I can't stress enough that if you are one of those people who are like, "Oh, fucking cliffhangers...", you're gonna be really wishing that the cliffhanger never ended after you see the first episode back. (then in a sing-song voice) So, be careful what you wish for."

P.S. If anyone follows him on Twitter, I'm in the photo in his second Tweet (he decided we all had to give the finger to Norman Reedus) :P.
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Does anyone still watch this show?
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

FSU/MSW-94 wrote:Does anyone still watch this show?
I watch it on and off. I'm at least aware of what's happening this season.
Thanks to DreamerLaure for the banner

Cocogurl's Fantasies
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

I’ve been watching this season too. I miss Rick, Carl and Maggie though :(
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

Same. For me, this has always been Rick's story, so without him, it's just been hard to stay invested. They already started lose me after Glenn and Carl. :(
Thanks to DreamerLaure for the banner

Cocogurl's Fantasies
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

I agree! I heard they're planning on filming several Rick-centered stand alone TV movies to tell the story of what he's been going through ever since he got separated from the group. They think he's dead and Michonne had his baby :(
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11