Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Jen C
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by Jen C »

#29 Looking for any decent length threesomes that involve Max/Liz with another guy. I just read majikhands Surviving the Darkness with Max/Liz/Kyle, or what was there anyway. I know she is published, but her note says she will finish it. Does anyone know if that is true or not?

Anyway, I am tired of Tess being the 3rd. I like Michael, but are there any others out there that aren't just 1 part or just PWP? I like those, but am looking for something with a little more substance to it.

Thanks!
morethenwords122
Addicted Roswellian

Post by morethenwords122 »

Jen C wrote:
morethenwords122 wrote:
morethenwords122 wrote:
An old post but I'm still looking for story. Some help could be greatly wanted and appreciated :D
sonia62 wrote:#27 I think that the story you search is "Biology Project,Fraser Wood and Girl fights " by erin.You can find that fic and the sequel at Belit Planet via internet wayback macchine. Ciao!
Not sure why it is titled #27, but I also found it by the title Sonia62 gave, here on fanfiction.net...

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/359070/1/B ... irl-Fights

It is only a 1 parter there, and looks like the author changed their name. Hope this helps.
Thanks, Jen C and Sonia62 :D I've been looking for this story since forever.
I hurt myself today/To see if I still feel- (Hurt, Johnny Cash)

My Fics

(My Tumblr)

Ao3 Account
shawn_small
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by shawn_small »

xilaj wrote:
Think this is the Queen of Antar by DMartinez
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/posting. ... 1&p=979465
Hope that's the one!
That's it - Thank you!
sonia62
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by sonia62 »

#30 I'm searching for "Choices:Then and now by Amy 2344, it's here in the site bit I can't find it. Can you help me please?
Bixie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bixie »

sonia62 wrote:#30 I'm searching for "Choices:Then and now by Amy 2344, it's here in the site bit I can't find it. Can you help me please?
I found it the dead and burried section. You can use advanced search and just enter authors name without a space between her name and number :D
Here is the link. viewtopic.php?f=32&t=9712
Jen C
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jen C »

Bixie wrote:
sonia62 wrote:#30 I'm searching for "Choices:Then and now by Amy 2344, it's here in the site bit I can't find it. Can you help me please?
I found it the dead and burried section. You can use advanced search and just enter authors name without a space between her name and number :D
Here is the link. viewtopic.php?f=32&t=9712
I found it there too. Basically I just highlighted Choices:Then and now by Amy 2344, right clicked and from the options chose Search Google for ... and it popped up with the 2nd link being the above from Bixie.
Janeframe
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Janeframe »

I have been scouring the Internet to try and find a Polar fic I read ages ago. The general storyline is as follows:

Max and Isabel both died in the MetaChem break-in/fire. Michael is the lead suspect for one Assistant District Attorney Salinger. Liz returns from Vermont and ADA Salinger suspects Michael and Max had been fighting over Liz, leading to Max's death. In order to protect Michael from her own somewhat damning testimony, Liz and Michael get married and as an added measure of protection he is adopted by River Dog and his wife, Bright Dawn, into both their family and the local Native American tribe.There is also a trip to Mexico to visit Michael's new extended family.

That's about all I can remember. I normally have an excellent memory, but has been driving me howlingly insane with frustration! This fic has been my Moby Dick. Any and all help would be super appreciated! Thanks!
Zylx Lily
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Zylx Lily »

Does anyone have a working link (or copy) of pinky bananas "a dupe jones"? I can't find the competed story anywhere. (The Archive only has about half the chapters.

So desperately want to read that story again, any help would be so appreciated!
Janeframe
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Janeframe »

I have been scouring the internet for YEARS trying to find one Polar fic that I read nearly a decade ago. I have no clue what the title is or who wrote it, but I do remember some bullet points. The general storyline is as follows:

Max and Isabel both died in the MetaChem break-in/fire. Michael is the lead suspect for one Assistant District Attorney Salinger. Liz returns from Vermont and ADA Salinger suspects Michael and Max had been fighting over Liz, leading to Max's death. In order to protect Michael from her own somewhat damning testimony, Liz and Michael get married and as an added measure of protection he is adopted by River Dog and his wife, Bright Dawn, into both their family and the local Native American tribe.There is also a trip to Mexico to visit Michael's new extended family.

Random miscellaneous details include 5 of Michael's new cousins called "The Marias" because each of the girls has a Maria in their name. Michael also gets a younger brother, Miguel and an older brother who is a lawyer named Joe Riverdog. I do believe there was a scene in which ADA Salinger was trying to intimidate Liz with security footage from MetaChem but she used her powers to fry the tape.

That's about all I can remember. I normally have an excellent memory, but this has been driving me howlingly insane with frustration! Any help with this will be immensely appreciated!
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Zylx Lily wrote:#31

Does anyone have a working link (or copy) of pinky bananas "a dupe jones"? I can't find the competed story anywhere. (The Archive only has about half the chapters.

So desperately want to read that story again, any help would be so appreciated!
I don't have a completed copy (don't know if there is one) but I do have up to Ch 47 of A Dupe Jones. Just PM me your e-mail address and I can send it to you. :D
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee