L-J-L 76 Stories:2 New Stories Coming Soon Pg4 3/15/15

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: L-J-L 76 Stories:Please help pick new story? Pg3 3/1/15

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Hey everyone
I wanted to let all of you know I have 2 new stories I am going to be posting really soon. Here are the 2 new Banners. I hope you will like the banner. And I wanted to say Thank you so very much to RoswellOracle for making the banners. The banners are really great.

Princess Of Antar 3: The Battle
CC
Author: L-J-L 76
M/L, M/M, A/I, K/T, Serena/ Larek, Greg/Ava
Rating: Mature
Disclaimer: I don't own Roswell or the characters. I own the Queen, Khivar, Senior Rath and bad men, healers.
Summery: After Max, Family, Friends finally find Liz and the others. They think that it will be a happy reunion but they are wrong trouble is just starting. Senior Rath, Khivar, Nesado finally find Max, Liz and friends and are bring the war to them. It will be the finally battle. Will Max, Liz and friends win the war or will history repeat it self?

Holiday Romance
AU without Aliens
Author: L-J-L 76
M/L, M/M, A/I, K/T
Rating: Mature
Disclaimer: I don't own Roswell or the characters.
Summery: Max is moving into a apartment building his with friends Alex Whitman, Michael Parker, Kyle Valenti in Roswell New Mexico. When Max gets their he meets his best friend's girlfriends Tess Whitman, Maria, Isabel Deluca, the mystery Liz Parker. When Max and Liz meet they are attracted to each other. They tries to spend time alone together. But they can't they all go as a group everywhere and do group things together. What will happen when Max and Liz do get a chance to be alone? Will they be able to stay away from each other or will thing get heated up really quickly that they can't stay away from each other?

Please let me know what you think of the summaries and the banners? I hope everyone will like the banners and summaries.

L-J-L 76
Last edited by L-J-L 76 on Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Re: L-J-L 76 Stories:2 New Stories Coming Soon Pg4 3/15/15

Post by Michelle17 »

Love the banners and Summaries. Who made you banners they are wonderful.

Special thanks too

claudialynn
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

Love the banners and Summaries.

Special thanks too

claudialynn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Courtney
Thank you for liking the banners. RoswellOracle did the banner for me.

L-J-L 76
Long 76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Long 76 »

Hello everyone
I'm trying to work on a new story. The story is untitled as of right now. I'm calling the story Riverdog til I can find someone to help me with it. I'm also trying to find a beta to help me to help me with my story. Which is hard to find right now. Because it seems everyone is busy with work, family and friends. I even get busy too so I can understand that. Hopefully someone will be able to help me so I can post the new story really soon, But anyway here is a little something about the story.
Untitled
CC
Everything that happened in first season from when Liz is at Riverdog happens but it changes after that. While Liz is with Riverdog someone shows up and tries to take the Antar pendent. When the person touches her hand the person senses that she was healed by the king and she has powers. Question is....is the person a good or bad? Will the person help Liz with her powers or not. Will Liz trust the person to her help her and protect her, Max, parents and friends from the FBI, Khavior, Nicholas and skins..

That's all I have so far for a summary. I hope some people will be interested in reading the story. But as I put I'm trying to find someone to be a beta to this story. I'm hoping to someone will be a beta to the story really soon. But I guess we will have to wait and see if someone will be a beta to the story or not.

Long 76 (use to be L-J-L 76)