Finding Love (AU,M/L,Adult) Pt 52 Complete 4/1

Finished stories set in an alternate universe to that introduced in the show, or which alter events from the show significantly, but which include the Roswell characters. Aliens play a role in these fics. All complete stories on the main AU with Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Finding Love (AU,M/L,Adult) Pt 52 Complete 4/1

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Title Finding Love
Disclaimer Roswell is owed by a lot of people. I am not now nor have I ever been one of them. I am only borrowing the characters. They will be returned when I am finished.
Category M/L AU with Aliens
Rating Adult
Summary Nearly twenty years ago Earth was taken over by an alien race from a planet known as Antar. Lord Maxwell Evans now must some how get a young human woman to trust him. He falls in love with her at first sight. Can he get her to open her heart to love?

Prolog

He walked into the prison on a mission. None of the guards would meet his eyes. He did not approve of what he had heard happened in this prison. He was only in his early twenties but he was in charge of this region. He stopped in front of the cell that held a girl that was close to his age. She had been badly beaten. Her long brown hair laid limply. Her body laid unmoving on the cold hard floor of the cell. Her clothes were torn.

"Open the cell." He ordered the guard.

The guard opened the cell. He walked over to her bent down and pushed her hair from her face. He turned to the guard.

"Why was she beaten?"
"Sir she is nothing but a human that won't listen."
"I am in charge of this region am I not!"
"Yes sir."
"If I find out that anyone in this prison is treated like this again human, antarian or hybrid I will have them punished is that clear!"
"Yes sir!"
"Now get me a blanket. She needs to see a doctor."

The guard ran to get the blanket while he stayed by the young woman's side. He watched as she opened her eyes. He saw nothing but fear in them.

"I won't hurt you. I am here to help you. I'm going to take you to a doctor and then we will figure out what to do with you."

The guard returned with the blanket. He wrapped it around her and with a wave of his hand the ankle chain opened. He picked her up and carried her out to his waiting car. Ten minutes later it pulled up in front of a medical complex. He carried her in and had a doctor he trusted look at her. He sat in the waiting room to wait. It was nearly an hour later when the doctor came out.

"Max?"
"Yeah Kara?"
"She is in bad shape. I have her hooked up to the healing serum. She has malnutrition. Through it isn't just from that prison. It has been going on a lot longer."
"Yeah she was in for stealing food. So that isn't surprising."
"Well she has some broken bones and an infection that if left untreated would have killed her in less then a week."
"Shit! I wish I knew who was responsible for this! Kara was she raped?"
"No. But that is one of the few things not done to her."
"How long will you keep her here?"
"A week or two at lest. It all depends on how fast she response to the serum."
"No one but Serena or I may see her."
"Understood. Now she is awake if you wish to speak with her."
"I do."

Max got up and followed Kara to the room with the young woman. He sat in the chair next to the bed and gently took her small hand in his. She turned and looked at him. Her eyes when wide in surprise.

"I'm sorry I was too worried about your health to introduce myself earlier." Said Max
"I know who you are Lord Evans."
"Well since your sister Serena is such a good friend of mine call me Max."
"Serena asked you to help me didn't she?"
"Yes, only because she cares about you."
"She should have just let me die in that prison."
"Liz! Don't you ever think something like that!"
"Look, I don't know what you have planned for me. But I will not be your whore!"
"Damn, you have the same hard headedness as your sister. Which makes her a pain in the ass. Not all antarians are like that. But the fact is the only way to keep you out of that prison once you are healthy is for me to take hold of your papers."
"Making me your slave!"
"Yet you won't be treated like one."
"Forgive me my lord if I don't believe you." Said Liz full of sarcasm.
"Doctor, keep me up dated on her."

Max got up and walked out of the room. Kara looked at her patient and shook her head.

"He isn't a bad person. If he was you would still be in that prison." Said Kara

Liz didn't say anything. Kara walked out of the room to check on her other patients.

TBC?
Last edited by Roswelllostcause on Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:09 am, edited 52 times in total.
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Finding Love (AU,M/L,Adult) Pt 1 1/28

saori_1902 Liz will explain later why she wanted to die in prison.

begonia9508 Thanks Eve!

keepsmiling7 Oh yes Lord Evans has a lot of work a head of him to gain Liz's trust. Liz hasn't had it easy, and there is a lot more about her past you don't even know yet!

Part 1 One week later.

Serena walked into the medical complex with a toss of her strawberry blond hair. She was on her way to see her sister. Well the truth was they were half sisters. They shared a father. Different mothers. Not that Jeff Parker had been given a choice in the matter of fathering her. He had been taken by the antarians shortly before the take over of earth. He had been killed during the take over. Liz had been just a baby. But the DNA of every human had been collected and cataloged. Liz's even as a baby had set off the computers. That she shared DNA with one of the new hybrids. Serena knew that her sister didn't trust anyone with antarian blood. She walked into Liz's room to see her lunch untouched.

"You need to eat Liz." Said Serena
"Why don't you just leave me alone?" Asked Liz
"Damn it Liz! I would except for the fact that your mother asked me to do whatever I had too, to keep you safe."
"Why should I believe you? You are one of them."
"No Liz, I am not! I am a hybrid. Half human and half antarain. I am looked at by a lot of antarains as not much better the you."
"So what? Serena, I was ready to die in that prison. But you had to butt in."
"Weather you believe me or not I love you Liz! You are my only family."
"Then why have Lord Evans take custody of me? Why didn't you?"
"Because, I don't have the money needed too. Liz, please try and not be a pain in the ass. Max will not hurt you. He thinks everyone should be treated the same."
"I will give him a chance."
"Good. You will be going home with him tomorrow so I will come by his place in a couple days to see you OK?"
"Yeah. Serena, sorry I have been such a bitch to you."
"Don't worry about it. Now eat your lunch."

Liz picked up her sandwich and took a bite making a face.

"Uh will you let Max know that humans don't eat the same way antarians do?"

Serena laughed.

"Didn't anyone tell you? He was raised in a home by human parents. He is a hybrid like me."
"A hybrid? With the title of Lord? Serena!"
"Yep, one of King Zan's clones. Which means you are now untouchable by anyone without his permission."

Liz just stared at Serena. Why would Serena tell her about Max? Liz took another bite of the sandwich making a face.

"What kind of sandwich did they give you?" Asked Serena
"Uh strawberry jelly and jalapeños."
"Uh I like sweet and spicy but that bus just gross."
"It really is. But you told me eat something."
"I'll talk to the doctor before I leave. See if they will give you something more along human taste buds for dinner and breakfast."
"Breakfast hasn't been too bad. Scrambled eggs with hot sauce and juice."
"OK but dinner for sure."
"Thanks Serena."

Serena just smiled and headed out. She headed down the hall to Kara's office.

"Hey doc?"
"What can I do for you Serena?" Asked Kara
"Is there anything you can do about Liz's diet? They are sending her food for hybrids or antarains."
"I have tried to explain to them that humans tastes are not the same as ours. But they don't want to listen. I told Liz to try and eat at lest a little from every meal."
"So she still being released tomorrow?"
"Yes. I will implant the tracking and ID chips tonight."
"I should tell you she knows who Max is."
"Damn Max did not want that out!"
"It kind of slipped. She wanted me to make sure Max understood that she doesn't eat the same things he does. It slipped that he was a hybrid raised by humans."
"And being as smart as she is she put two and two together."
"Yeah."
"I will make sure Max knows that Liz knows."
"Thanks."
"Anytime."

Serena left and headed for home.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Finding Love (AU,M/L,Adult) Pt 2 1/29

begonia9508 Yes while under medical care Liz is given the same food as antarians and hybrids.

keepsmiling7 Carolyn, Max will explain his history at some point. Yes Liz is being an ass, and that isn't going to change anytime soon.

saori_1902 Thanks!

Part 2

Kara walked into Liz's room with her injection kit. She looked at the half eaten sandwich on the tray. Then she looked at Liz.

"That bad?" Asked Kara
"I tried but if I eat any more I will get sick."
"It's OK. There is something I have to do before you are released tomorrow."

Liz bit her lip knowing what was coming.

"Where do you have to put it?"
"They have to go between your shoulder blades."
"OK."

Liz rolled on to her stomach. Kara pushed Liz's hair off her back and opened the back of the hospital gown. She rubbed disinfectant wipe over the area and moved the injection into place.

"Ok Liz this may sting. You will feel two quick injections. One is a tracking chip, the other is an identification chip."
"Ok."

Kara injected both chips hearing Liz wince with each one. Liz rolled back over and looked at the doctor.

"I am sorry if that hurt." Said Kara
"You're a hybrid aren't you?" Asked Liz
"Yes."
"Is that why Max wanted you to take care of me?"
"It's complicated Liz."
"Try me."
"Max has about three doctors that he trusts to treat humans. Only one is full blood antarian. There is me and one other hybrid. I am his first choice."
"Why?"
"Like him I was raised by humans. So I have an understanding of humans that others don't."
"This doesn't change how I feel. I don't trust any of you."
"Trust takes time. You didn't have a high level of trust to begin with. Then you were abused in that prison."
"Yeah."
"I have other patients to check on."

Kara left Liz alone with her thoughts.

Serena walked into Max's house without knocking. Max looked at her rolling his eyes.

"Don't bother knocking. Just walk right in." Said Max
"Maxie, bite me." Said Serena
"What do you want Serena?"
"Are you going to make Liz share your bed?"
"What kind of question is that?"
"Max, you technically own her. So it is a valid question."
"Do you think that little of me?"
"Come on! You have had a crush on my sister since the first time you saw her!"
"Liz, hates me. Why would I do something that will make me her hate me more?"
"It would be your right to have sex with her."
"I would never do that!"
"How am I to know that?"
"I thought I was your friend? That you came to me about Liz because you trust me!"
"You are still Zan's clone! Zan has had young human women taken to Antar to use as sex slaves."
"Rena, if I treated Liz like that my mom would skin me alive."
"Yeah, Diane would do that."
"So what is really bothering you?"
"My sister hates me."
"I'm sure that's not true."
"No it is."
"Why do you believe that?"
"She wanted me to leave her to die in that prison."
"Rena, Liz hasn't had it easy. Her dad died when she was a baby, and her mom was taken from her when she was twelve."
"I know. Is Nancy Parker alive?"
"I don't know."
"Can't you find out?"
"It's not that simple."
"What do you mean?"
"She was taken to Antar."
"Why? Zan only likes young girls."
"I don't know."
"Do you think she could still be alive?"
"I don't know."

Max gave Serena a hug and she headed for her home.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Finding Love (AU,M/L,Adult) Pt 2 1/29

L-J-L 76 Thanks!

keepsmiling7 Carolyn, what happened to Nancy will be explained more later. Right now all that is known is that she was sent to Antar when Liz was twelve. In time Liz will see that Max really isn't a bad guy. Her past that is explained later will shed some light onto why she is the way she is.

begonia9508 Eve, they are on Earth. Antar concurred Earth and took it over. Humans have over time been sent to Antar for different reasons. Serena and Max both know Nancy Parker was sent to Antar years ago. But not what happened after that.

soari_1902 Thanks!

Part 3

Max walked into Liz's room in the medical complex to find her by the window. She was dressed in the clothes that he had left for her. A pair of hip hugger jeans and a red tank top that exposed her midriff.

"Liz?"

Liz turned around and looked at him.

"You don't have to worry. I will not fight going with you."
"This change have anything to do with who I am?"
"No."
"You lie about as well as Serena does."
"I can't be happy about being your slave."
"I understand that. Liz, you will have your own room."
"Max?"
"Is there anyway that you can find out anything about my mom?"
"I have already sent a formal request for information on her to Antar."
"Serena?"
"She thinks you hate her."
"I don't hate her."
"You don't trust her either."
"Trust isn't given it's earned."
"Let me see your wrists."

Liz held her wrists out and Max placed a pair of gold bans on her.

"We can go now."

Liz nodded and put on her jacket. Max very gently took Liz by the arm and led her out to his waiting car. It took only ten minutes to arrive at Max's compound. When the car stopped in front of the house Liz got out of the car and followed Max inside.

"You live here alone?" Asked Liz
"In the main house yes. Well I do have people who work for me here. They have a different wing."
"Is that where I will be?"
"No. You are in the room next to mine. Actually there is a connecting door. Law requires me to keep you close."
"Aren't there others who have multiple slaves?"
"Yes. But those slaves don't wear gold like you. They can also be used by anyone without permission of the owner. You can't. I am the only one on earth that can touch you. But if we have to go to Antar for any reason, King Zan can demand that you have sex with him."
"I understand that."
"Liz, I won't force you to have sex with me."
"Why should I believe that?"
"I will just have to prove it to you."
"Yes you will."
"Liz, I hope in time you will trust me."
"Can you show me my room?"
"Sure."

Max led Liz up the stairs and down a long hall. He opened a door to the right of the master suite. Liz walked in and raised an eyebrow.

"Liz as far as I am concerned you are my guest."
"Max, that is the way you see me. Everyone else sees me as a slave."
"Let me know if there is anything you need."
"What if it's not something I need, but rather want?"
"Ask and I might get it for you."
"Before I was arrested I use to keep a journal, you know like a diary?"
"Uh well that is not my expertise, I will ask Serena or my mom to get you one."
"Thank you."

Just then a woman could be heard yelling from the front hall.

"MAXWELL PHILIP EVANS! WE NEED TO TALK NOW!"

Max winced at the voice.

"Your mother Lord Evans?" Asked Liz with a smirk.
"Uh yeah."
"Have fun with that."
"Right."

Max left Liz to go face his mother. He walked down the stairs to see an angry Diane Evans.

"Hi mom."
"That is all you have to say Maxwell? What is this I hear of you taking a human girl as a slave?"

"It's not what you think mom."
"Then what is it?"
"Liz Parker is Serena's sister."
"Oh and that makes this OK?"
"Mom, Liz got into some trouble. She ended up in prison and was nearly beaten to death by the guards. Serena asked me to take custody of her to protect her. She has her own room. She is only a slave on paper."
"What color bans did you put on her?"
"Gold, with the royal seal."
"Marking as untouchable by anyone but you and King Zan."
"Yes. I explained it to her."
"Mrs. Evans, please don't be upset with Max. He only did this to help his friend. I got myself into this mess. Serena when to Max because I think she feared someone like Lord Kivar could end up with me." Said Liz coming down the stairs.

Diane took a look at the young woman and knew her. It was the daughter of her childhood best friend.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Finding Love (AU,M/L,Adult) Pt 4 2/1

L-J-L 76 Yes Diane knew Liz's mom, a long time ago.

begonia9508 Yes nice little cliffhanger. :lol: It will be a while before Nancy's roll will come out.

saori_1902 King Zan won't make an appernce for a while. But he might be trouble.

Part 4

"Is something wrong Mrs. Evans?" Asked Liz
"No honey. Liz, before your mom married do you know if her last name was Richards?" Asked Diane
"Yeah, her name was Nancy Richards. Why?" Said Liz
"She was my best friend as a child. Before everything that happened." Said Diane
"She didn't talk about her childhood." Said Liz
"Liz, none of us do much." Said Diane
"Mom, I promise that I will always treat Liz with respect."
"Be sure you do Maxwell. Or you will have to deal with me. I don't care that you are the clone of some alien king on a far off planet." Said Diane
"Yes mom."

Diane left and Max turned to look at a smirking Liz.

"You enjoyed that didn't you?" Asked Max
"Maybe a little."
"Did you eat lunch yet?"
"Uh no."
"Dr. Kara told me you didn't eat a lot while there."
"It wasn't because I wasn't hungry. I just couldn't take most of what they gave me."
"Antarian cooks don't get that humans don't like the same things we do."
"So your cook does?"
"Yeah she does. She is human."
"Oh."
"Come on let's go see if Rosa will fix you something you can eat without gaging."
"Thank you."

Liz followed Max into the the kitchen where she saw a a older woman working.

"Hi Rosa." Said Max
"Lord Max. What can I do for you?" Asked the woman with a thick Spanish accent.
"Rosa, this is Liz. She is going to be staying here a while. Do you think you could make her something she likes to eat?"
"Yes. Miss Liz what would you like?" Asked Rosa
"Uh do you have the stuff to make a ham and swiss?"
"Yes. Lettuce and tomato?"
"Yes please."
"Honey mustard or mayo?"
"Honey mustard."
"You are human right?"
"Yeah."
"Just being sure. Don't want to add any Tabasco sauce if you wouldn't like it."
"Thank you."

Liz sat at the table with Max. Rosa placed the sandwich in front of her a few minutes later.

"Liz, I want you to explain to me why you wanted to die." Said Max
"Is that an order?"
"I can make it one. But I would rather you to just tell me."
"Why?"
"I would like to be your friend."
"I don't have any friends."
"Wouldn't you like to change that?"
"I have done fine on my own."
"You were arrested for stealing food! You could have gone to Serena. She would have helped you."
"I don't want help from her or any of you."
"Damn it Liz! Fine be that way! Liz, I order you to tell me why you wanted to die."

Liz bit her lip. She didn't really think that he would do that. That he would order her to tell him.

"It would have been better then returning to the life I had been living."
"What do you mean?"
"I was going to ask Serena to get me a job. But something happened and I had to get away from someone."
"Who Liz? Who did you have to get away from?"
"Sean DeLuca."
"He is human right?"
"Yes. He is the overseer of Gathtown."
"Why did you need to get away from him?"
"He wanted me as wife number four."
"Number four? He has three wives already?"
"Yes."
"Shit! I am going to have to meet with that bastard! Liz, while antarian law states that a man can take multiple wives. It can not be by force."
"He didn't care that I wanted nothing to do with him."
"So you stole the food to get away from him?"
"Yes."
"Then my guess is that he knew you would be a pain in the ass of the guards and paid them to beat you."
"That would be something he would do."
"You were going to be released in a month right?"
"Yes, and I would end up right back there."
"So you thought that the only way to escape was to die?"
"Yes."
"Well you are safe with me. Liz if anything ever happens between the two of us it will be your choice."

Liz didn't respond just nodded her head. Max knew that it wouldn't be easy to gain Liz's trust.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Finding Love (AU,M/L,Adult) Pt 5 2/2

keepsmilng7 Liz does have a hard time trusting, and there is a lot about her part that has yet to come out.

begonia9508 Yes Max is going to have to prove to her that he is different.

saori_1902 Thanks!

Part 5

Liz walked through the garden. She hated that she admitted what she did to Max. She still wasn't sure if she would ever trust him. But she did believe that he would never hurt her on purpose.

"How are you feeling?"

Liz turned to find Serena standing behind her.

"Better."
"Good."
"Serena?"
"Yes Liz?"
"Why do you put up with me?"
"You are my sister. Weather you like it or not I do care about you."
"I know that."
"DeLuca, had no right to go after you. I told him you were off limits."
"What do you mean?"
"I have a little power Liz. That is over some of the overseers. Sean being one of them. You should have come to me! I would have found somewhere safe for you."
"Yeah so I fucked up. Story of my life."
"Why didn't you come to me? Is it because you hate me?"
"I don't hate you Serena. I never have."
"Then why didn't you come to me?"
"I have been on my own for a long time. When they took my mom it was just me left. So I got use to taking care of myself."
"Let someone else take care of you now."
"That won't be easy."
"No it won't. It also won't be easy for you to open your heart. You built a wall around it a long time ago."
"Serena, why are you here?"
"I want to spend time with you."

Liz nodded and pushed her hair back from her face. The sun gleamed off the gold ban on her wrist. Serena gently took Liz's hand in hers looking closer at the ban.

"Liz do you have any idea what these bans mean?"
"Yeah I am a fucking slave."
"No! They mean there is only one person in the entire Antarian Empire that can do what they want to you other then Max."
"What?!"
"Liz, not even any of the other clones can touch you. Only Max and King Zan."
"I don't understand."
"Ok, uh King Zan, can do what he wishes to any slave he can access."
"I know that."
"Well gold bans are used only by Zan and his clones."
"I know that."
"Well, yours have both the Royal seal and Max's own seal. That means only Max and the King can touch you."
"So?"
"Liz, this is the best case for you. This means that you are safe from everyone."
"Why should I be happy about that? I am still a fucking slave!"
"Tell me something has Max tried anything with you?"
"No."
"Liz, Max won't force you to do something you don't want to do."
"Look Serena, I fucked up and I have accepted because of that I gave up the little freedom I had."
"Damn it Liz! You need to stop acting like such a bitch all the time! That is part of the reason you don't have any friends."

Liz pushed past Serena and headed into the house and up to her room slamming the door.

"So how it go?" Asked Max
"Fuck off Max. You know how it well it went."
"Will she ever come around?"
"I don't know."

Serena left and Max when to try and talk to Liz.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Finding Love (AU,M/L,Adult) Pt 6 2/3

begonia9508 Zan's age will come out a little later. But Max and Liz are both in their early twenties. Zan is a little order.

L-J-L 76 See what I told Eve above.

Part 6

Max walked right into Liz's room without knocking.

"What do you want?" Asked Liz
"I want to know what made you into such a bitch." Said Max
"Nothing."
"Stop lying!"
"You know nothing about me!"
"Liz, I know something happened that made you hate antarians."
"Like killing my father and stealing my mother from me wasn't enough?"
"That happened a long time ago."
"Look Lord Evans, why I feel the way I do is none of your business. The law states that I am now your property to do with as you wish. But that doesn't give you the right to bud into my life!"
"God! I never should have listened to Serena! She said you maybe hard headed but you can be sweet too. So far all I have seen is an angry bitch!"
"Go fuck yourself!"

Max walked over to Liz and grabbed her wrists holding them at her sides as he pulled her close and kissed her. Liz pulled away and glared at him.

"Please don't do that again." Said Liz softly
"Liz, please tell me why you are so angry. It's not healthy."
"It's complicated."
"Does this have something to do with your mom?"
"Yes."
"Please tell me."

Liz looked into Max's eyes for the first time. They held a kindness that she hadn't seen in anyone's other then Serena's in a long time.

"Starting when I was seven until my mom disappeared when I was twelve. An antarian soldier came to my home. I never knew his name. But he had the coldest eyes I had ever seen. He beat and raped my mom repeatedly. I was forced to watch. He took my mom away one day. He told me he would be back for me one day."
"That is where all this anger comes from? Trying to hide the fact that you really are still that scared little girl?"
"Max?"
"Liz, I will do my best to find him. I will make him pay."
"I am sorry for being such a bitch."
"I don't blame you."
"I do have a question."
"What is it?"
"You are one of Zan's hybrid clones right?"
"Yes."
"Why was it you were raised by humans?"

Max smiled. He wanted to tell this story.

"Let's sit down it's kind of a long story."
"OK."

Liz and Max both sat on the edge of the bed. Max made sure that he didn't touch her.

"In order to learn more about each world they take over, the antarians create hybrids. This is also to see if both races are compatible breeding wise. Once the hybrid reaches a point in development that they can live outside of the incubation pod they are then placed in the home of a pre screened couple. The reason for this is to learn how families on these worlds work."
"I can understand that kind of. But why someone as important as you was I don't."
"How better to govern the people in this region of earth then to be raised by humans?"
"I guess I can understand that."
"Liz, I know that it is going to take time for me to gain your trust. But if I do something that makes you uncomfortable tell me."
"Ok. Max is there away for me to be freed?"
"Yes. But I don't think that you will like it. Well not at this point."
"What is it?"
"To marry me. There is more to it but that is a big part of it."
"What else is there?"
"King Zan is the only one that can free you. We would have to leave Earth and go to Antar. He has the ability to tell if someone lies or was being forced to make the choice to marry."
"It really has to be my choice if I marry you?"
"Yes, and it can't be because I made some kind of threat. Liz there is also the chance that in order to grant this kind of request he would force you to have sex with him. Antarians don't share the same feelings most humans do on sex. That is why many have more then one wife."
"I understand."
"Liz, I am not that soldier."
"I know. But trust takes time."
"Yes it does. Liz next time Serena comes by I want you to apologize to her."

Liz just nodded. Max got up and left her alone with her thoughts.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Finding Love (AU,M/L,Adult) Pt 7 2/4

Natalie36 Thanks!

begonia9508 Eve, no you can't blame Liz. She has been through a lot, and you still don't know everything! :twisted:

saori_1902 Thanks!

keepsmiling7 Yes Sean gets around. It will be a while before we find out if King Zan will be trouble. It will take time for Liz to even think about the idea of marrying Max.

Part 7 Two months Later

Max watched Liz through the window as she sat staring up at the stars. She had been living in his home for the past two months. He still was having trouble getting her to trust him. But she wasn't as hostile to him any more. He noticed her rubbing her bare arms. He grabbed a jacket and walked out to the garden and wrapped it gently around her.

"Thank you." Said Liz without looking at him.
"You're welcome Liz."
"Max, don't think I haven't noticed how you look at me."
"Liz, I told you I won't force you."
"Yes you did. But the fact is, you can take me to your bed anytime you want and I have no control over it."
"True, but I won't do that. While yes I can do what I want with you. I won't. Liz, I want you to trust me."
"I don't fear you like I did at first. That is a start."
"That is a start. But what do I have to do to get you to trust me?"
"I don't know."
"Liz, I am going to be honest with you. I am attracted to you. Yes even when you are being a pain in the ass hard headed bitch."
"It would be a lie if I said I wasn't attracted to you too. But, I just can't cross that line of trusting you yet. Hell I can't even trust my half sister."
"Just know that when you feel you can trust me. I am here. Liz we should go inside. It's getting late and cold."
"Yeah, New Mexico can be hot during the day and cold at night."
"True. It's the desert. It doesn't hold the heat in very well."
"Yeah."
"Gathtown, was out in the desert just outside of Roswell right?"
"Yeah, mostly humans who lived there won't kiss the asses of the antarians. Or work for them."
"So they don't have much money."
"Yeah. I grew up there. Poor, I never had much to eat or nice clothes. Everything you have given me is much more then I have ever had."
"Just tell me if you need anything."
"I will."

They headed inside Liz letting Max put his arm around her. Max walked her to her room.

"Good night Liz."
"Night Max."

Max started to head to his room.

"Max?"
"Yeah Liz?"
"Can we go for a walk tomorrow together?"
"In the garden?"
"I was hoping to go into town."
"Liz, you know that there are a lot of rules you have to follow there."
"I understand that. Max, I don't like that I am a slave. But I will follow whatever rules I have to."
"OK. I'll call Serena maybe she and her boyfriend can meet us. Have you met Kyle yet?"
"No."
"He's a good guy. Makes your sister happy."
"I'm glad."

Max kissed Liz softly on her cheek and headed for his room. Liz watched him go. She was fighting it. But knew that she was starting to fall for that half alien lord.

Max watched as Liz entered her room. He could see a change in her since that day he brought her home. Her anger was almost gone. She was still far from happy. But she was also looking at him differently. Like maybe the day would come that she would possibly one day open her heart to him. He when into his room, and head right to the bathroom to take a very cold shower that was far from his first since Liz Parker started to live with him.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Finding Love (AU,M/L,Adult) Pt 8 2/5

begonia9508 Yes men do take cold showers when they don't get what they want. Max, isn't going to force Liz to sleep with him no matter how much he wants to.

saori_1902 Thanks!

A/N This part talks or rape and has a slight reference of the rape of a child.

Part 8

"NO! STOP! PLEASE DON'T!"

Max woke from a deep sleep by Liz calling out in her sleep. He jumped out of bed and ran through the connecting door. He found her tossing and turning in bed. He slowly made his way to her side. Once there he sat in a chair by a the side of the bed. He very gently took her hand as he spoke softly.

"Liz, it's OK. You are safe. It's me Max. No one is going to hurt you."

Liz stopped tossing and turning and slowly woke. She opened her eyes and looked at him. He sat there by her side dressed only in a pair of sweatpants leaving his well scoped chest bare.

"Liz, are you OK?" Asked Max
"Sorry I woke you."
"Tell me what you were dreaming about."
"I don't want to talk about it."
"Did something happen to you?"
"Max please don't make me talk about it."
"Liz, this wasn't the first time you cried out in your sleep."
"Max, you would be in your right to order me to tell you. But I ask that you don't."
"Liz, I'm worried about you."
"Why? I am just a piece of property. You can sell me anytime you wish."
"I'm not going to do that."
"Why should I believe you?"
"Liz, you have been here two months. Have I ever treated you with anything other then respect?"
"No."
"That isn't going to change. I am not going to order you to tell me about the dream. I hope that one day you will trust me enough to tell me. Goodnight. Sleep well."

Max got up and walked back to his room.

"Max, I am sorry. I can't tell you." Said Liz softly

Liz rolled over and cried into her pillow. She knew that she should tell him what happened the night her mom disappeared. That night that it wasn't just her mother's bed that antarian had come to.

Max laid awake in bed. He knew that it would always be an up hill battle with Liz. He knew that she was still hiding something from him. It was going to take a long time to earn her full trust. Unable to sleep he got out of bed and headed for his computer. He typed in his password and opened Liz's locked file. It held all the information they had on her. Including her medical records which is what he when to. Kara hadn't lied to him. Liz hadn't been raped in the prison. But she had, had sex at some point in the past. It was unknown if it had been forced or consensual. But he was beginning to think based on her nightmares that she had been raped at some point. He didn't know what to do. He didn't have a lot of experience dealing with women. It was his mother, Serena and his sister Isabel. Liz was the first one he had any feelings for. He closed the file and turned off the computer. He when back to bed wondering how he could prove to the young woman in the next room that he would never hurt her. Max slowly drifted off into a very troubled sleep.

Liz let her mind drift back to the day that her life changed forever. The day that she vowed never to trust any antarian.

She watched as the soldier walked into her house again. He had cold eyes, was tall with dirty blond hair. The uniform he wore had the rank of Captain on the shoulders. He grabbed her and her mother dragging them both into the bedroom. He forced her mother to strip and then removed his uniform and climbed on top of her. He spent the next hour raping her mother. Twelve year old Liz sat in the corner of the room crying. She knew that she couldn't escape the room. He finally climbed off her mother. But instead of dressing like he normally did he grabbed her and ripped her clothes from her body. He forced her onto the bed and stared into her eyes with his ice cold ones. He ran his hands over her body. Touching her in ways no one had ever. He pushed her legs apart and started to move his dick into her.

"NO! STOP! PLEASE DON'T!" Liz had cried with tears falling down her face.
"You will enjoy this girl." He said coldly.

Liz cried the whole time as he took her virginity from her. It was one of the most painful things she had ever experienced. He left her there laying on the bed having been so rough that she had blood running down her legs. He dressed taking her mother with him when he left. He also told her that he would be back for her.

He had never returned and she never saw her mother again. The bleeding had stopped not long after he had left. But she had been left with much deeper scars from that night. She wanted to trust Max but didn't know if she ever would.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Finding Love (AU,M/L,Adult) Pt 9 2/6

begonia9508 Liz will admit what happened to her in this part. She never learned the name of the soldier but his face is burned into her memory. You will learn who it was before Max does.

saori_1902 Yes poor Liz! It's part of the reason she doesn't trust anyone or like the antarains.

Part 9

Lord Kivar, walked into the room to see the new slave girl waiting for him. He knew that she was young not that he cared. He actually liked them young. It dated back to when he was a young Captain in the army. He had been screwing a human bitch that had a brat. For a while. One night when he had finished with the whore, he decided to give the brat a ride. Until that night the girl had been untouched by a man. He remembered how she cried as he took her virginity. He took the the girl's mother and placed her on the ship to Antar to work his family's whore house. He had planned to go back and ride the girl again. But he had been sent to head a unit in another region. It wasn't until last year when he was given power in this region. He still had to answer to that stupid hybrid clone of the King. But he could now own as many human or hybrid slaves as he wanted. He only bought young girls. Ones that had been untouched by men. He had learned that the girl he had taken almost ten years ago had been in the prison for stealing. That she was going to be placed on the slave block for being trouble. But she had never made it there. That damn clone had taken her. Well he would have to wait for his chance at her again. But for tonight he would ride this girl hard. He undressed and watched as the girl's eyes when wide. She struggled against the chains that held her to the bed. She screamed into the gag in her mouth. He climbed on top of her and jabbed his hard dick into her causing her to scream through the gag as he took her innocence from her.

Max watched Liz as they ate breakfast. She didn't look at him. He wondered what was going on in her head.

"How old is Zan?" Asked Liz softly
"The current one is about 35."
"Oh."
"Liz, you don't have to be scared. I have no plans to send you to Antar. The only way you will go is by my side. That will only happen if you agree to be my wife."
"I want to trust you. But, I just can't."
"Liz, I know you haven't told me everything. That you are still holding things back."
"Max, I don't want to talk about it."
"I won't force you. Serena and Kyle will meet us in town in two hours."
"OK."
"Liz, I let you get away with a lot here."
"I know. I have to follow orders and I can't talk back or I get in trouble."
"Yeah. Liz, I don't want to have to discipline you."
"I promise to behave."
"That means no talking back to your sister."
"Max, I promise to be on my best behavior."
"Thanks."
"Max, I know you have my records. You can find out everything they have on me."
"I have looked at them. But they don't tell me everything."
"Ask the question. I will answer honestly. But I will only say yes or no. I don't want to talk about it."
"OK. Liz were you raped?"
"Yes."

Liz looked into Max's eyes and saw anger. Not at her. But at whoever had hurt her. Liz got up and headed to her room to get ready to go out. Max wanted nothing more then to pull her into a hug and hold her. But he knew that she was far from ready for that. He did get up and followed her. Max saw Liz's door open and looked in to see her writing in her journal. He knocked on the door. Liz looked at him with tears rolling down her face.

"Liz are you ok?"
"Yeah. I just don't like to think about that day."
"I understand. Liz, I hope that one day you will open up to me."
"Why do you care? Max, you don't treat me the way I thought you would."
"Liz, you are a person and that is how I treat you. Besides you met my mom. Do you really think she would put up with me mistreating you?"
"No I don't."
"Ok then. I will let you get back to your writing and get you when it's time to leave."
"Max?"
"Yeah?"
"Don't tell Serena what I told you today."
"You should tell her. She does love you."
"I don't believe in love."
"Liz, didn't you love your mom?"
"Yes. She is the only person I have ever loved. I know Serena cares. If she didn't I wouldn't be with you."
"No you wouldn't."
"I care about her. I just don't know her well enough to love."

Max just nodded and left Liz to her thoughts.

TBC