The Price of Lust (UC, R/T, Tess POV, adult) pt13 7/15/2018

This is the place for you to post fanfiction for all of the unconventional, out of the norm in the show's realm couples. In other words, any stories focusing on couples not listed under conventional couples, and anything featuring slash pairings.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, jbangelo, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

RoswellOracle
Addicted Roswellian

The Price of Lust (UC, R/T, Tess POV, adult) pt13 7/15/2018

Post by RoswellOracle »

TITLE: The Price of Lust

AUTHOR: RoswellOracle

RATING: Mature/Adult

CATEGORY: UC, R/T, Tess POV

REPOSTING: Please ask permission before reposting. I like to know where my story is going to live.

FEEDBACK: Feel free to send e-mail feedback to the contact link. Corrections are appreciated and all questions will be answered as quickly as possible.

DISCLAIMER: Roswell, the characters and the story, are owned by Melinda Metz, Jason Katims and Fox Studios (although the way they have abused them I don't think they deserve them) and are used here purely for entertainment purposes.

Any additional characters or situations not mentioned in the show are the creation of my dementia.

CREDITS: Some situations and dialog from ‘Max in the City’

AUTHOR’S NOTE: I've been wanting to try writing some different UC couples, and this is what happened. :lol: It started out as a short, smutty story, but has kind of evolved into an alt ending for season 2.

Warning - This is not a romance where Tess and Rath find love together. It is a dark story about lust and obsession.

This is for the Roswell’s Inferno fanfic challenge at Roswell Heaven.
Rules –
1. Pick one of the seven deadly sins, pick a Roswell character or pairing, and write a story!
2. Short stories, but they must be at least 1000 words in length. (that is about 2 1/2 pages, btw)

SUMMARY: Tess is surprised by an unexpected attraction. But sometimes there are consequences for following your desires.

The story starts in the episode ‘Max in the City’ when Lonni and Rath take Max and Tess to see their home in the subway.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Part 1

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I hadn’t really looked at him except to notice that he was like Michael but even more rough around the edges. I certainly hadn’t considered him in that way.

I didn’t notice anything about him as we spent two days in the crowded car together, except that he was even cruder that I’d first thought and listened to music with a lot of screaming.

I didn’t really look at him when he took us down into the horrible subway tunnel where they lived.

But for some reason, when he started hitting balls at me with a hockey stick, I noticed.

I could tell he was doing it to get my attention, like a little boy pulling a girl’s braids, he was trying to make me see him. It scared me a little, but for some reason it also interested me.

Max stepped between us, defending my honor, and breaking the spell he’d been spinning. Instantly he confronted Max, not wanting to seem weak in front of me. But he quickly backed down with a lazy, arrogant grin that said he knew he could take Max whenever he wanted. He sat down next to Lonni, and put his arm around her but held my eyes.

“You two done the deed yet?” Lonni asked. “Made the beast with two backs? You are in for a treat.”

I pretended like the subject shocked me for Max’s sake, but I was listening carefully, and when Rath spoke, I couldn’t take my eyes off him.

“Alien sex, baby,” he said, his gaze boring into me, “accept no imitations.” He waggled his tongue at me and threw his head back, howling like some wild beast. “Woooo Ooh!”

He was trying to make me see the differences between him and Max, and I couldn’t help but notice.

He didn’t have Max’s handsome face or sculpted body, but something about him just screamed sex. He was crude and unkempt but suddenly my body hummed and I couldn’t take my eyes off him.

He and Lonni came together and started to make out right in front of us, and I was fascinated. He was so visceral and he didn’t follow any rules, simply doing what he wanted, taking what he wanted.

Max got up, breaking the spell Rath had on me. I was kind of horrified by my thoughts, but I was disappointed that I wouldn’t get to stay and watch. Glancing back, I saw Rath tear Lonni’s shirt carelessly as he grabbed for her breast, and I felt my whole body start to throb with desire.

I’d had sex before. Lots of times in fact, but I’d never had an instant rush of lust like I’d just experienced. It was like my whole being was focused on Rath and I knew he’d give me pleasure like I’d never experienced.

Max and I left the way we came and I barely heard him speaking as I listened to the sounds of sex still echoing down the tunnel.

“I’m glad we didn’t grow up like that,” he said. “They don’t seem to care about much of anything, including propriety. I know they invited us to stay with them, but I think we should give it a while before we go back.”

We shut the heavy door that separated their ‘home’ from the main subway tunnels, cutting off the sounds of their pleasure, and Max locked it with his powers. I suddenly felt bereft, as if I’d been denied the thing I wanted most in the world.

Max continued, and I hesitatingly went with him. I had to figure out a way to get away from him.

When we emerged into the street, he motioned down the block, “There’s a famous deli a couple of blocks over that way I read about, want to go?”

The thing I wanted to do most at that moment was to get away from Max. “Ummm,” I said, thinking fast, “I saw this really cute clothes store that I’d rather check out. What if we meet back here in an hour?”

“Sure.” He nodded, but glanced back at the subway entrance. “But maybe we’d better give it two.”

“Yeah,” I said, glad I would have more time.

I went in the opposite direction, ducked between two buildings, and waited for Max to get far enough away. Then I slipped back down the tunnel, hurrying to Lonni and Rath’s place. Silently I unlocked the door and slipped inside. Once again I could hear grunts and moans, and slowed my pace as I approached so I wouldn’t disturb them.

Peeking around a corner into their place, the wall blocked a lot of my view of them and I could barely see Lonni on the sofa from the shoulders up. But from the angle, it was obvious she was kneeling on the cushions, her forearms resting on the arm of the couch, her body moving rhythmically. For a moment I didn’t see Rath but I knew he must be behind her either fucking her or doing something else equally pleasurable from the way Lonni was reacting.

“Harder, lover,” she demanded.

I risked moving another inch and got a glimpse of Rath’s head as he lowered his mouth to her bare shoulder, closing his teeth over her skin. One of them must have gotten rid of her shirt and bra at some point, possibly all of her clothes, but from this angle, I couldn’t tell. And even though I couldn’t see his body, I could see him moving, and watched as he powerfully slammed into her. It turned me on so much I felt a rush of liquid between my legs and my nipples puckered into painful points.

I wanted to see more of them, but I was afraid that any other movement would give away my position.

They moved together for long moments, Rath’s grunts echoing down the tunnel. Reaching around, he grasped her breast, and she arched back. “That’s it, bitch,” he growled.

She cried out as an orgasm took her, and I watched as he roughly pounded into her, not even slowing his pace.

His hand left her breast, sliding down her body and I knew he must have reached her clit from her reaction. She bucked against him. “Fuck! Fuck!”

“Yeah, I fuck you so good,” he grunted.

I couldn’t see what he was doing with his hand, but he made her cry out again, her back arching as he brought her to another orgasm. This time he allowed himself to climax, growling his pleasure like a snarling dog as he emptied himself inside her.

They collapsed together on the couch, with him lying on top of her. Neither of them said a word but they were breathing hard, and I noticed that I was breathing nearly as hard.

My whole body pulsed with desire and I couldn’t help but wonder what sex with him would be like. I pictured myself naked over the arm of the sofa instead of Lonni as he slammed into me again and again.

Oh shit, I could almost feel him inside me, and I ached to be filled. It had been a while since I’d been fucked, and I obviously needed it badly.

I was tempted to take care of myself right there, but I didn’t think I could keep the sounds of my pleasure contained. Instead, I slipped silently away.

Hurrying back down the tunnel I tried to calm myself. I wished that I could go to Max for some hot, urgent sex, but we were just starting to become friends and I knew I’d scare him off if I even suggested such a thing. No, I’d have to wait until I was alone tonight to ease the ache inside.

I actually did find a clothes store and even bought a couple of things before meeting Max back at the entrance to the subway.

I practically gasped when I saw Rath on the street. Desire and shock rushed through me. Had he found me out and followed me?

No, I thought with a sigh of relief. I could see he was just taking a delivery from a pizza guy. “Yo,” he called out seeing us, waving several pizza boxes under his nose, “hope you’re hungry. This is the best damn pizza in the city.”

I knew that Max had just eaten at the deli, but he nodded enthusiastically. “Sounds great.”

We followed Rath down into the tunnels and he and Max fell into step as Rath started to talk to him about sports.

I walked behind them and let my eyes run over him. It was the first time I’d really been able to study him. He was tall and big like Michael, maybe even more so. He seemed to be more solidly built too like he worked out. Just not as much as Max.

His swagger left no one in doubt of his confidence. He was a strange combination of bully, tattoos, nail polish and piercings, but there was something about him.

When we got to their place, we went through the main room we’d been in earlier and into the back where I was surprised to find more homey living arrangements. There were five bedrooms, each with a bathroom attached, and a large kitchen with a table for eight.

We sat at the table where Lonni was waiting, and Rath passed around the boxes. Three held different kinds of pizza and the final one had chicken wings, cheese bread and several sauces.

Max took a seat next to Rath, and I sat across from him. Foolish perhaps, but I was still having a hard time reconciling the fact that I seemed to want him.

He, Max and Lonni started a conversation, but I just sat nibbling on my pizza as I covertly studied Rath.

I couldn’t help thinking that even though he looked so much like Michael, they were nothing alike. I had certainly never desired Michael, and I wasn’t sure why I wanted Rath. I really didn’t find him handsome, and I preferred Max’s sculpted body.

I wasn’t really attracted to him at all, so I wasn’t sure what it was that drew me to him.

Maybe it was just the fact that he was so arrogantly sure of himself.

I wished Max could be a little more like that. It would certainly make things easier. But in a way, Max had become even more distant since we’d left Roswell.

It’s like he’d gone into protector mode. He was watching out for me, making sure I was safe, but it wasn’t like a boyfriend, it was more like a father.

I sighed, sneaking looks at Rath again. Maybe that’s why I wanted him because he looked at me like a woman, something Max had never done.

Looking up at him, his eyes clashed with mine and my heart thudded in my chest. He winked.

Quickly I looked away. Did he know I wanted him? No, surely not. He was just teasing me.

I managed to down another slice of pizza and then Lonni showed us Zan and Ava’s rooms, just across the hall from each other, where we’d be staying.

It was getting late and I’d seen Max yawn more than once. He’d mumbled something about being tired after all the sightseeing and went into his room, shutting the door firmly behind him.

Lonni motioned down the hall. “My and Rath’s rooms are down there.”

I couldn’t help asking. “You have separate rooms, but I thought you were together.”

She smiled. “We are,” she said smoothly, “but we both need some,” she paused, “space sometimes. You know,” she said with a tilt of her head.

I wasn’t sure if I did know, but I nodded. I wondered if she meant that she and Rath had an open relationship and brought home other people from time to time.

Lonni looked at me with a smile. “Like tonight I’m going to this kick-ass club where you can always find some world-class bodies. Want to come?”

I was actually tempted. Finding some random human to fuck sounded really good, but I’d seen how calculating Lonni could be and the last thing I wanted to do was give her a secret so she’d have power over me.

“Not tonight,” I said. “I’m kind of tired too.”

She shrugged. “Don’t know what you’re missing.”

I headed into Ava’s room to unpack my few belongings. The room was fairly plain but a few hand-drawn images were secured to the walls, and I thought Ava must have done them. Some were places around New York, some were of people, and one close to her bed was undoubtedly Zan.

I wondered if she and Zan had been involved or if he was as indifferent to her as Max was to me. She’d certainly seemed upset that he was dead, so I was pretty sure she’d been into him. Was that our destiny to love a man who had no feelings for us?

Rath went past the open door whistling a few minutes later, obviously headed to his room. I just got a glimpse of him, but it was enough to start the throbbing low in my body again. He didn’t slow or even look inside my room and it made me want him even more. It made me want him to acknowledge me, to let me know that he saw me.

A little while after that Lonni stuck her head in my room. “Last chance,” she said.

I shook my head again. “No thanks, maybe another time.”

Turning out the overhead light, I snapped on the bedside lamp and took up a book from the table, thumbing through it. I really wasn’t tired, I was horny as hell. My body ached to be touched and I needed a solid cock inside me. I just needed a good, hard fuck.

And I was curious about Rath, and the effect he was having on me, but I didn’t know exactly what to do about it.

Maybe I could just go talk to him and try to figure it out.

I waited an hour until I thought Max would be sleeping, and silently made my way down the hall to Lonni and Rath’s rooms. I wasn’t exactly sure what I was going to do, or what I was hoping for, but my body had been throbbing with desire for hours and I was drawn to the cause.

I still wasn’t sure what it was about him that could have me in this condition. I went down the list again. He wasn’t really good looking, at least not to me. He was big, but his body wasn’t toned and sculpted like Max’s. He wasn’t smart or nice or anything that Max was, but for some reason, my body was reacting to him.

As I approached I saw light from one of the rooms flooding the hall and I assumed it was Rath’s and he was still awake.

His door was open but I knocked tentatively as I went inside. He was lying on his bed, flipping through a magazine, still fully clothed but my pulse jumped just seeing him. His burning gaze was on me immediately and a cocky grin raised the corners of his mouth.

“Umm,” I started, “I just wanted to ask about-“

“Liar!” he barked with amusement, making me jump. “I knew you’d come. And I know what you want,” he said, grabbing his crotch, as he got up.

I swallowed hard. How could he know? I wanted to be outraged and run out of the room, but I couldn’t seem to move. “No,” I started, “I just want-“

He cut me off again as he walked toward me. “I know you were watching me and Lonni fuck,” he said with a wink.

I gasped in surprise as I felt a rush of desire.

He stopped next to me, close enough that I could feel the heat of his body, “And I’ve seen you looking at me all night, little girl.” He leaned in, so I could feel his breath on my neck, “You want to know what it’s like with a real alien.”

It’s exactly what I wanted but it just seemed so wrong to admit it. My breath quickened and I could feel moisture gathering between my legs.

He walked behind me, his hand brushing under my ponytail to graze my neck, making my nipples draw to hard points. He stopped when he was in front of me, his gaze lingering on my aroused breasts. “You’re just like Ava,” he said with a chuckle. “You both like to pretend that you don’t want me.”

Somehow I wasn’t surprised. “You and Ava?” I asked practically breathless. “Doesn’t Lonni mind?”

He shrugged as he moved closer, lowering his voice and leaning into me. “Lonni don’t care what I do. She has her pieces of ass on the side too. And I’m just helping Ava out.”

“Helping her out?” I asked, confused.

He winked at me as he started to move around me again. “Ava wants Zan so bad but he’s not into her, so she comes to me to make him jealous.” He waggled his tongue at me, “But I give it to her so good, she keeps coming back.”

He pressed the front of his body to my side, and I could feel his erection on my hip, just inches from my hand. I felt like I was melting from the inside and I ached with desire. It would be so easy to move my hand and touch him.

Pressing his lips to my ear, his voice was raspy with desire. “You know, even if Max does eventually give it to you,” he said, as his hand cupped my waist, “it will be all flowers and romance. Making luuuve,” he mocked, raising the pitch of his voice as he drew out the words.

I couldn’t seem to stop shivering, I wanted him so much. I wanted to be revolted by him and I realized that is why I’d come. I wanted to prove to myself that I didn’t really want him. I’d talk to him, get pissed off and leave, but now that I was here I couldn’t seem to move.

Slowly his hand moved up my side, and I held my breath as he reached the underside of my breast. “But you know with me there won’t be any pansy-ass romance, it will just be a good, hard fuck.” His tongue touched the edge of my ear, licking down to the lobe as he barely touched the side of my breast, causing electricity to shoot through my body. “I’ll make you cum over and over again.”

Suddenly he used his superior size to push me forward against the wall. I collided with it hard, nearly knocking the breath from me. Pressing me tight to the wall from behind with his body, he reached in, grasping my breast and squeezing it hard, making me whimper with pleasure and pain.

His erection pressed against my ass and he slowly started moving his hips. “This is what you want, isn’t it bitch?” he hissed in my ear.

My heart was pounding because it was exactly what I did want, but I couldn’t speak the words.
I’d never had anyone treat me like this. I’d always been in charge. But it was exciting and it made me want him even more.

He pinched my nipple through my shirt, making me arch back, and with the other hand he cupped my mound roughly.

“Say it,” he hissed. “Tell me you want me inside you.”

My breath was coming in gasps, but still I couldn’t speak.

He stroked between my legs, touching me just where I needed. “Beg me to fuck you,” he growled.

His lips slid across my neck, “And don’t worry,” he whispered, “I won’t tell Max or Lonni. It’ll just be our little secret.”

Did I trust him? Not really, but at that moment I really didn’t care. I needed him so much. “Yes,” I whispered.

“What was that?” he demanded, roughly pinching my nipple again. “I can’t hear you.”

I’d go insane if I didn’t have some relief. “Fuck me, Rath,” I groaned, “please, fuck me.”

He chuckled, pinching my nipple as he bit down hard on my neck. “You look and act like a prissy little bitch, but all you need is a good fuck, just like Ava.”

He pulled hard on the back of my shirt and I was surprised that it ripped off my shoulders and fell down to hang around my waist, but I realized he must have used his powers to weaken the material. He didn’t even bother removing my bra, but just pushed it up to expose my breasts, which he squeezed hard again.

His teeth sank into my shoulder as he used a single motion to push my jeans and panties down my hips so the lay in a pool at my fee. Another trick of alien powers, since I didn’t even feel him unfasten them.

Spinning me around, he practically threw me back onto his bed, and it left me leaning back on my elbows, legs spread and gasping for breath. His eyes raked over my exposed body and he removed one of my shoes so he could strip the jeans and panties completely off that leg.

As he straightened up before me, he grabbed his crotch again. “Ready to see what you’re getting” he said with a wink.

I watched practically breathless as he unfastened his belt and jeans, and my eyes widened as he took himself in hand and withdrew his impressive length.

He was huge.

I couldn’t help but wonder if Michael was the same size or if Rath had done some alien hocus pocus to enhance his size. But whatever the truth, I wanted it inside me.

A smile lit his face as he saw the stunned look in my eyes, and with a howl he jumped on the bed next to me. “Wooooh Ooh!”

He didn’t bother with foreplay or even any niceties, but sank his teeth into my breast. I cried out as pain and pleasure ripped through me, and knowing it would leave a mark, but I didn’t care because it felt so damn good.

Roughly he pushed my legs apart, making room for himself, and then he was on top of me. His erection pressed against my entrance and I gasped for breath, knowing I would soon have what I’d dreamed of for hours.

He barely even paused before using a powerful thrust to slam inside me.

I cried out again as my whole body arched. That huge cock seemed to fill every inch of my aching core until it was so pleasurable that it rode the edge of pain. But I loved it. And I had to have more.

And he didn’t disappoint. Immediately he started a furious pace, plunging every thick inch into me again and again, taking my breath away. This was exactly what I wanted and my pleasure built quickly.

My hips moved with him as I grasped at his back, desperate to have him back inside again each time he withdrew.

He’d left his jeans on and with each thrust, I felt the metal buttons of his fly imprinting into the sensitive skin of my inner thigh. His teeth bit hard into my breast, and he flicked my nipple with his tongue, I could feel the end approaching quickly as every muscle in my body seemed to tighten.

But suddenly he stopped, sheathed completely inside me.

My breath came in quick pants. “Why did you stop?”

Reaching up, he pinched my other nipple, making me squirm under him. “You cum when I let you, bitch.”

My eyes were wide with shock. I didn’t know what I’d do if he refused to finish me. I had to have the relief that only he could provide. But first I had to get him to move, and I knew what he wanted.

“Please,” I begged him. “Please make me cum. Fuck me with that big cock and make me yell out your name.”

He smiled. “I love to hear you bitches beg me for it, and you beg even better than Ava,” he said with a laugh, slapping the side of my hip.

His words stung, but I knew this would be my only time coming to him. I just had to get him out of my system and that would be the end of it.

“I can see why,” I purred, wrapping my legs around him and aligning our bodies so he slid in even deeper. I gasped with pleasure as he shifted inside me. “Your big cock is the best thing I’ve ever had,” I said, speaking the truth, but knowing he would love it.

“You know it bitch,” he hissed. “But I want to hear you say that you want me more than you want that stick-up-his-ass, Max.”

I did want Max. Of course I did. He was my husband, my destiny, but at this moment there was nothing I wanted more than Rath’s enormous cock. “Yes,” I gasped, “I want you more.”

He pressed his finger hard to my lips, and traced down my body, between my breasts and down to my clit, which he flicked.

He withdrew from me almost all the way before slamming back inside, sending a rush of sensation through my entire body, and making me practically arch off the bed. He stopped again. “Say it,” he demanded. “Say you want me more than Max, or I don’t give you what you need.”

My core pulsed around him and I felt juices pouring out. I’d never been so turned on in my life. I nodded furiously, desperate to have relief. “I want you more than Max,” I cried out.

A smile raised the corners of his mouth in a satisfied grin and with a wink he started pounding into me again.

Oh shit he felt so good. He had just what I needed.

I grasped at him, meeting his rhythm with my hips, trying to bring him back inside even faster. I was so wet that even with his huge size, he slid into me so easily. His size also meant that I could feel the incredible friction of him inside with each movement in and out.

With just a few strokes, he had me approaching the edge again and I held him tightly, hoping he wouldn’t stop.

I could feel the pleasure building rapidly inside me, filling me with every plunge of his huge cock. I gasped for breath as it felt like I was on fire from the inside out. I arched back, my whole body tightening, and then I exploded.

I swam in the pleasure as it washed through me again and again. It was more incredible than anything I’d ever felt. Of course, I’d never had sex with another alien. He and Lonni hadn’t been kidding about alien sex. It was spectacular.

Rath slapped my ass hard, snapping me out of the orgasmic haze and I realized that he was still pounding into me, building me up again.

“Come on,” he snarled, “I’m not through ridding you yet, bitch.”

Putting his head down into my shoulder, he thrust into me even faster. His teeth sank into my neck, making me cry out. Then he bit my breast hard enough that I knew it would leave marks, but it felt so good.

I jerked as metal flicked over my rigid nipple and then realized his tongue must be pierced. He laved my nub with his tongue and sucked it hard, bringing on another orgasm.

But he still wasn’t finished with me.

I panted for breath, wanting to lose myself in the pleasure, but he wouldn’t let me.

He put more of his weight on me, holding me down with his hips and changed the angle inside, so that he rubbed my clit with each stroke.

I couldn’t believe that so much pleasure existed. My body bowed back and he bit my breast again, sending shocks of electricity through me. I didn’t know how much more I could stand.

Then his hand was between us, rubbing my clit, making my hips jerk against him.

“Oh shit, oh shit!” I heard myself saying.

He pinched my clit as he sucked my breast hard, and I exploded again.

The pleasure rushed through me, making me feel like I was floating on a warm river of electricity that just kept echoing through my body.

I was vaguely aware that Rath continued pounding into me for several more strokes before he exploded into me.

He growled his orgasm as his hips thrust against me and I felt his essence shoot inside.

Then I was lost to the pleasure.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I came back to myself slowly as the haze of the orgasm started to fade.

I knew where I was and what had happened but not how long I’d been out.

Immediately I could see that Rath was gone, and I was glad. It really was only going to be a one-time thing and I didn’t want to have to make any awkward explanations.

I pushed myself up onto my elbows, noted that the door was open, and felt a bit dirty and humiliated as I looked down my body. He’d left me on his bed completely exposed.

My ripped shirt was bunched around my waist, my bra was pushed up leaving nothing covering my breasts except the angry red marks from his teeth. My pants and underwear still hung around one ankle, held on by the shoe he hadn’t removed. My legs were spread wide exposing my sex and I could see and feel our mingled fluids sprinkled on my inner thighs and lower lips. And I just felt gross all over where the sweat had dried on my body.

Well, he certainly hadn’t made promises he didn’t keep. He’d been very up front that he would fuck me and forget me. But it had been incredible, and I couldn’t regret it.

Getting up off the bed, I paused as I felt tenderness between my legs. Those damn buttons on his jeans had really dug into me.

Using a swipe of my hand, I cleaned myself and eased the raw places. I pulled up my panties and jeans, putting my bra back in place before mending my shirt and shrugging into it. A quick search produced my shoe and then I looked for a clock.

A little over an hour had passed since I’d come to his room, certainly not enough time for Lonni to be back, and Max should still be asleep. Going to the door, I paused to look out into the hall. All clear.

Quickly, I slipped into my room, or Ava’s room really, and I looked around it with more interest.

How many times had Rath fucked Ava on this bed? How many mind-blowing orgasms had he given her?

With a smile, I went to the attached bathroom, but stopped when I saw my reflection. My first thought was that I was glad Max hadn’t seen me like this. My hair was sticking out at weird angles, my makeup was smeared across my face and my cheeks were still pink from the exertion. I looked like I’d had sex, and even someone as inexperienced as Max would be able to see it.

Getting out of my clothes, I stepped into the shower and started to wash myself. My body was tender all over from the enthusiastic exercise I’d given my unused muscles and the water stung the bites on my skin. With a brush of my hand, I healed them, another thing I was glad Max would never know about.

Maybe someday I could teach him to give and take pleasure in a little pain, but I knew he would be horrified if it were introduced to him like this.

Turning off the water, I quickly dried myself and got into my nightshirt. With a smile, I slipped into bed. I couldn’t help thinking about what had happened. It had been amazing and had completely satisfied me.

My body still hummed with pleasure and I as I closed my eyes, I drifted into a contented sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

TBC
Last edited by RoswellOracle on Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:02 pm, edited 13 times in total.
The world is full of stories, and from time to time,
they permit themselves to be told - Prey

RoswellOracle.com - The most comprehensive Roswell reference & archive
My Stories ~ My Roswell Store ~ My Roswell Archive

Check out Roswell Heaven!
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The Price of Lust (UC, R/T, Tess POV, adult) pt1 8/9/14

Post by keepsmiling7 »

looks like Tess has found her match.....
RoswellOracle
Addicted Roswellian

Re: The Price of Lust (UC, R/T, Tess POV, adult) pt1 8/9/14

Post by RoswellOracle »

Well, it looks like no one is digging this story, but I will keep posting.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Part 2

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I woke up with a smile on my face, feeling so good and relaxed. It had been too long since I’d indulged myself with some good, hard sex.

In the past, whenever I’d gotten the urge, I’d picked out one of good-looking guys at school who were always coming on to me and ridden them until I was satisfied. It was so easy to put ideas in their head of things I wanted them to do to me, and I could make them stay hard until I was ready for them to finish.

Afterward I’d simply alter those pesky memories, making them think it was all just a dream. After all, it’s not like I wanted to be known as the town slut.

Of course I knew I’d have to keep it from Max that I’d been with other guys. It was clear he wouldn’t like it, especially after his reaction to Liz sleeping with Kyle. I’d have to be careful. But it wasn’t like we were dating either. He didn’t have a right to expect me to stay pure for him, but I was pretty sure he would.

I shrugged. It’s not like he would find out, and even if he did, I could just use a little power on him to remove that bit of information from his mind.

But really, the time I spent with other guys was for Max too.

Even before I came to Roswell and met Max, I’d decided that I would learn everything I could about sex. I was curious sure, but I thought when I did find my husband, he would appreciate the work I’d done for him. He wouldn’t find a shy virgin, but a woman who wanted him completely and was ready for his total possession.

So not only did the guys I was with satisfy my cravings but I was learning how to please a guy. I was experimenting and honing my technique so when I finally did find my husband, I could give him the most amazing sex.

When I’d met Max and found out that he was already involved with someone and thought he was in love, I used my knowledge to try to seduce him and bring him to me. I was sure I could use sex to bind him to me so completely he’d never think of being away from me.

I knew he was a virgin, and I thought he’d jump at the chance for some uncomplicated sex. But I’d underestimated him, or perhaps overestimated. My sexual aggression scared him off.

I know it sounds stupid, but the sex dreams I’d sent him hadn’t worked, and trying to seduce him hadn’t worked, so I had to try a different tactic. Then Liz had come to me and given me something to use on him.

She’d told me to back off, to let him come to me. To be his friend.

Granted, it was slow going, but I thought I was making progress with him.

On that night I’d found him when he’d seen Liz in bed with Kyle, Max had actually let me comfort him.

Since that night, nothing had happened between us, but he seemed a little less uncomfortable around me, and the four of us aliens had hung out a bit more.

So I had neglected my needs, trying to be available in case Max wanted me for anything. He hadn’t yet, but I wanted him to know I was there for him.

And it must be working. He had brought me to New York with him.

I knew I probably wouldn’t have been his first choice. He’d done it because he was mad at Isabel and Michael, and also probably to make Liz jealous, but really I didn’t care. Max could use me for anything he needed.

I was still confident that someday he would come to me. And when he did at least both of us wouldn’t be fumbling around sexually. I’d be happy to take control and teach him what I’d learned.

But because I’d been concentrating on being friends with Max, I hadn’t been with a guy for a while. And clearly I had gone too long without a good fuck if Rath had turned me on so much.

Granted, he had given me three amazing orgasms. I must have sensed that about him even through his rough edges and even though I was revolted by him initially.

I didn’t regret the sex with him. It had been the best I’d ever had. I needed to get him out of my system and I had. I just had to pay more attention to my body’s needs in the future. Who knew how long it would take before Max and I were finally together.

But maybe I could help him along a bit.

After last night I felt sexy and maybe I could help Max see that too.

Getting up I put on a matching black lace bra and panties. Yes, they were probably more for me than for him, because it was unlikely he’d see them, but they made me feel even more sexy. I shimmied into a deep red pleated miniskirt that hit me mid-thigh, and topped it off with the black scoop-neck blouse that Liz had suggested I wear. I slipped into sexy sandals and used my powers to do my hair and makeup and make my nails the same red as my skirt.

Looking in the mirror, I took a moment, studying my reflection. Liz must have suggested this top because she knew Max was a boob man, and I had to admit, it did show my generous breasts to perfection. My chalk-white skin was just begging to be touched.

I looked as good as I felt.

I left my room just as Max came out of his. I watched eagerly as his eyes raked over me, but felt a rush of disappointment when he stuffed his hands into his pockets. It was what he did when he was nervous or embarrassed. I guess I was still pushing him too fast.

I sighed but put on a smile. “So what’s on the agenda for today?” I asked brightly. Max had a list a mile long of things he wanted to see in New York. I really didn’t care what we did as long as I could spend time with him.

Instantly he perked up a bit. “Well,” he started, “there’s the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Wall Street, Central Park, the Guggenheim, the-”

I laughed, cutting him off. “We can’t do all that in one day.”

He smiled. “I guess you’re right. We really don’t know how long we’re going to be here. Lonni and Rath are being kind of cagey with the information, but I’ll ask them again what’s going on.”

I nodded. “I’m starving. Let’s see what’s for breakfast.”

Max smiled. “If there is anything.”

I had to agree. It was certainly unclear if they had any money, and we’d seen them stealing things. Maybe that is how they got all their food.

But when we went into the kitchen, we were surprised to see the table piled high. There were pastries, breakfast sandwiches, fruit and of course a large bottle of Tabasco.

Rath was sitting at the table stuffing food into his mouth, and I was surprised that I blushed when I saw him. I was also surprised that felt a rush of desire.

He winked at me, but motioned to the food on the table. “Yo, Lonni brought this back with her when she came home, so dig in.” He jerked he head to the side. “Coffee’s on the counter.”

Reaching the coffee first, Max poured a cup and handed it to me, before getting one for himself. We both sat at the table and helped ourselves. I took a pastry and some fruit, and Max grabbed one of the breakfast sandwiches, heating it with his powers before loading it with Tabasco.

As we ate, I tried not to look at Rath, but I couldn’t seem to help myself. He sat across from me grinning, his eyes roaming over my breasts.

I didn’t want to be aroused by him, but I didn’t seem to be able to help myself. I met his gaze to see desire smoldering in his eyes, and I felt my nipples harden to tight points. Of course Rath noticed instantly.

He was looking at me like I wanted Max to, but Max seemed oblivious of my . . . assets.

Max attempted to start a conversation a couple of times with Rath about the summit, but he played dumb, saying that Lonnie could answer his questions better.

After that we mostly ate in silence.

As I picked at my pastry and fruit, I noticed that Max ate two of the enormous breakfast sandwiches, a large pastry and generous helping of fruit. Rath ate almost as much, and I wondered how much he’d eaten before we came in. Of course, he was a big guy and he needed to make up for the exercise we’d indulged in last night.

He had no manners at the table, not that I’d expected him to, but it didn’t seem to matter to my body. I wanted him just as much as I had last night. I’d just have to have more control over myself.

As I was finishing my coffee, Lonni came in. Immediately Max started peppering her with questions but she leveled bloodshot eyes at him. “Let me get a couple of cups of coffee into me first,” she purred, but I thought I detected annoyance in her tone.

Rath smiled and turned to me while Lonni and Max were distracted. Slowly his tongue peeked out of his mouth, sliding across his top lip and teeth before disappearing back inside.

I felt another rush of desire, and was annoyed with myself that such a simple gesture on his part could have my body throbbing with need. I didn’t want to be aroused by him, and I decided to get away from him so I could get myself under control again.

Turning to Max, I said, “I’m going to go for a walk.” I motioned to Lonni with a subtle jut of my chin, letting him know I was leaving them alone to talk. “How about I meet you by the subway stairs in an hour and we can go wherever you want?”

He nodded agreeing.

I didn’t look at Rath again, and instead rushed down the hall to my room, gathering my purse and a few things I thought I might need. Then I made my way as quickly as I could down the tunnel. If I had some time to myself, I was sure I could clear my head of this ridiculous need for him.

I certainly couldn’t call it attraction, because I wasn’t attracted to him. I didn’t even like him, but it didn’t stop me from reacting to him.

It was slow going through the tunnel as I had to step carefully in the near-darkness trying not to trip over rocks and debris that littered the floor. I thought it was a good thing I knew where I was going. Someone could easily get lost in the maze of dark tunnels.

Suddenly I was grabbed from behind, and I started to scream, but a large hand covered my face as I felt myself lifted off my feet. Panic filled me as I started to struggle but the person holding me was so much stronger and quickly pulled me through an opening I hadn’t seen in the wall.

I was slammed forward against the concrete wall in the side tunnel and pressed hard against it from behind.

I felt hot breath on my ear a moment before his voice hissed out. “Bitch you wore that shirt just to tempt me, didn’t you.”

Rath.

I hadn’t worn it for him. I’d worn it for Max. Hadn’t I?

His hand cupped my side below my breast, and started slowly down my body.

“You couldn’t help teasing me, could you?” he hissed again, licking my ear as he pressed more fully into me so I could feel his erection.

Shivers raced through me. I was so aroused I was practically on fire.

“And you got Max and Lonni out of the way so we could be together.”

I shook my head. That’s not what I’d intended at all. Was it?

His hand reached my hip and he started pulling up my skirt. “But you don’t have to play games if you want a fuck,” he growled. “I’ll take care of you any time you need it.”

I felt the cool air of the tunnel on my thighs and ass as he raised my skirt higher. I was panting with need, but I tried to explain. “I-“

But he cut me off as he grasped the waist of my underwear. “Don’t wear panties any more,” he ordered as he ripped them off. “It will just take me longer to get inside you.”

I actually found myself nodding, and wondered if the desire was driving me crazy. I still had some thought that I didn’t want him and would stop him, but I couldn’t seem to do it. My lust seemed to have taken over completely.

He put my torn panties to his nose, inhaling loudly. “Hot and wet for me like I’d knew you’d be.”

“Yes,” I gasped.

Finally I realized it was no use fighting. Who was I kidding? Not my body and certainly not Rath. I would just indulge myself with him one more time and that would be the end of it.

And now that I anticipated having him inside, I grew impatient. Reaching back, I pulled at the fastening on his jeans as I spread my legs. “So shut up and fuck me already,” I hissed. “And lose the pants this time,” I ordered. “Your buttons practically rubbed me raw last night.”

His hands worked his belt as I used my powers to undo the buttons. He chuckled. “How about this time bitch,” he grunted in my ear, “I fuck you raw.”

His words sent shivers through me and I grasped at the wall as my knees suddenly felt weak. I had just a second’s notice as he bent down enough to line up our bodies and then I was filled with his huge cock. I cried out as pleasure shot through me, arching back, almost climaxing on the spot.

Instantly, he set a fast rhythm, hammering into me. He was so much taller than me that each of his thrusts practically lifted me off the ground. It felt so good that it nearly took my breath away, and I flew over the edge with less than a dozen of his strokes.

But I knew he wouldn’t let it end there.

He didn’t slow or even falter in his pace but his hand snaked between me and the wall, sliding under my shirt and bra, going directly for my breast. He squeezed it hard before roughly scraping his thumbnail over my hard nipple.

I arched into him as the slight pain turned to pleasure.

He chuckled. “I knew you’d like it rough,” he rasped in my ear, pinching my nipple and making me cry out.

He alternated between scraping his nail over my nub and pinching it, leaving me trying to anticipate his next action and sending jolts of electricity down to my clit with each touch. My hips bucked with the sensation and when I felt his fingers slide over my aching clit, I climaxed again.

Still he didn’t slow down, but went even faster.

“I can make you cum any time I want,” he breathed into my ear.

His fingers brushed my clit again, making my whole body stiffen in pleasure. I was so wet that I could feel it starting to spill down my thighs.

“I can make you cum as many times as I want,” he said, his hot breath tickling my ear. He rubbed my clit in fast circles and I came again.

Instantly I was with him again and he sped up even more, grunting with each thrust, slamming into me so hard it left me gasping for breath. He rubbed my clit hard as he pounded inside me, pulling at my nipple.

There was so much pleasure rushing through me that I thought I might pass out. I grasped at the wall but there was nothing to hold on to.

I was breathing so fast that my breath was coming in gasps and he was growling with each surge into me. Vaguely I thought that Max would no doubt be able to hear us if he happened to pass by, but then Rath slammed into me even harder, chasing all other thoughts out of my head.

For several long minutes we moved together, and I felt the pleasure building inside me until it was almost too much. His thrusts were starting to go wildly fast and out of control and I thought he wouldn’t last much longer. He pinched my nipple and clit at the same time and I flew over the edge again, crying out his name.

“Fuck yeah bitch,” he growled as he bucked against me and he exploded. I felt his cock twitch as he emptied himself into me, his hips still jerking, and finally coming to a rest against me.

We gasped for air, riding out the sensations and I couldn’t help but think it was even better than it had been last night. But this time I didn’t let myself get lost in the pleasure. I had to stay awake.

Rath continued to lazily stroke my clit, sending more shocks of pleasure through me, making my hips jump and making his softening length slide inside me.

He chuckled in my ear as he squeezed my breast. “That scrub Max doesn’t know what he’s missing,” he said. “You’re a good little piece of ass.”

I know I should have been offended, but I couldn’t help but laugh. “I’ll let him know,” I said sarcastically.

“You do that,” he teased, pinching my clit again before withdrawing from me.

I stayed facing the wall, not wanting to look at him. I heard him fasten himself back into his jeans, and I expected him to say something, but he was silent.

Too silent.

Turing one way and then the other, I looked for him in the tunnel, but I couldn’t see anything. He was just gone.

Of course he knew these tunnels like the back of his hand. He probably just slipped down another hallway I couldn’t see.

Suddenly I remembered that I was supposed to be meeting Max.

I had no idea how long our encounter had taken, so I quickly put myself back together.

Our mingled juices were starting to flow down my thighs, and it was almost a shame to clean it off. It was proof of the incredible fuck we’d shared. But I used my powers to eliminate every trace of sex from me, even including the bruises which no doubt were starting to show on my breasts.

I ran a hand over my makeup and hair to put them back into perfect condition, and then did the same with my clothes. Of course I didn’t have any underwear on because Rath had taken them.

When I was presentable again I slowly made my way to the tunnel entrance and attentively listened for any sound. After a moment, when I didn’t hear anything, I carefully stuck my head out and looked around.

Being in the near-dark for so long had made my eyes grow more accustomed, and I could see fairly well. I was sure no one was in the main tunnel, and I moved quickly, hurrying toward the entrance.

I spied a clock as I climbed the steps into daylight and sighed with relief. I still had fifteen minutes until I was supposed to meet Max. Going to a nearby bench, I let myself collapse onto it.

The pleasure was still rushing through me like an electrical current and I felt alive and very satisfied.

Of course it was the last time.

That thought sent something like a hunger pang through me. It was kind of sad to know that I’d have to give up the best sex I’d ever had.

But I was already making plans of how I could plant ideas in Max’s head and teach him how to please me, once we started having sex of course. I was sure it would be relatively simple, and I’d have him giving me mind-blowing orgasms in no time.

With that thought rushing through my head, I saw Max emerge from the subway, and gave him a big smile as I went to him.

“Well,” I said, “what do you want to do first?”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hours later, we returned to Lonni and Rath’s underground home.

We’d done everything we could squeeze in a day, and were both exhausted, but it had been nice to see Max look so excited about something and be a part of it with him.

He’d talked more than I’d ever heard him over a late dinner at a greasy spoon just down the street from the subway entrance. He hadn’t even mentioned Liz all day. Although I had seen sadness creep into his eyes a few times when we’d passed happy couples, and it didn’t take a genius to figure out why.

After dinner, we slowly walked back, looking at the seemingly endless lights. It had been the closest thing to a date we’d ever shared.

We walked through the subway tunnel and arrived at Lonni and Rath’s place, but it seemed to be empty. I was glad. The last thing I wanted was to see Rath.

I was also hoping that Max might want to continue the evening. Maybe a kiss or two, or something more. I’d even be satisfied with talking to him for a while.

But it’s like he shut off when he realized we were alone.

He stuffed his hands into his pockets and mumbled an almost incoherent “Goodnight” before disappearing into his room.

For a moment I considered following him and offering him anything he wanted, but I knew it wouldn’t work. It would also damage the small amount of progress I made with him. I sighed. It was obvious he was still in love with Liz, and I started to wonder if he’d ever get over her.

I went into my room and shut the door. Putting my things aside, I started to undress, smiling when I remembered I wasn’t wearing underwear.

I’d been reminded of it throughout the day as a cool breeze had reached up my skirt, or made the material brush against my bare skin. And each time, it had reminded me of being with Rath that morning.

It had been amazing.

I still didn’t understand why I wanted him, but it really didn’t matter. It would definitely be the last time. I would have more control over myself from now on.

Getting into my nightshirt, I reached for some underwear, but then shrugged. It felt kind of sexy to leave them off. It wasn’t for Rath, or because of what he’d said. I just felt like it.

I turned out the top light before climbing into bed, and snapped on the bedside lamp, taking up Ava’s book from the table. It was a mystery about a woman cop looking for a serial killer. I tried to read it for over an hour, but I realized I didn’t have any idea what was going on. My mind kept going off in other directions, but it was nothing I wanted to think about.

I’d been horny all day remembering what had happened with Rath, reliving our two encounters over and over again. But if I wanted to have better control, I had to satisfy my . . . urges, and tonight that meant I had to take care of myself.

I turned out the light and lay back in bed, pulling the blanket up to my chin. I let my hand trail down my body and spread my legs, when my bedroom door opened and someone slipped inside, closing it behind them.

For a moment I thought it must be Max.

Reaching over, I turned on the bedside lamp, sitting up in bed.

“Rath!” I whispered. “What are you doing here?” My body instantly started to come alive, and it annoyed me. I should have more control over myself.

“Don’t have to whisper,” he said in a booming voice. “The room is soundproofed. Ava didn’t want Zan to know I was giving it to her so good that she was screaming my name, not his.”

I looked at him, frowning. “I thought you said she wanted him to know, to make him jealous.”

“Yeah, at first. But it didn’t work,” he said, coming closer. “Zan didn’t give a flying fuck that she was sleeping with me.”

I nodded thoughtfully. “So Zan didn’t sleep with her?”

“Sure he did,” he said with a jerk of his head. ”Sometimes. But he had plenty of pieces of ass on the side too. He liked his humans. Ava wanted him to love her, but for him it was just sex.”

“So she kept coming to you?” I asked curiously.

He looked at me like I was an idiot. “Bitch, why not when I could make her cum so good? She wasn’t getting it from Zan, so I helped her out. Kept it our secret because she thought Zan wouldn’t like her sleeping around.”

I raised an eyebrow, “You didn’t mind sneaking around?”

He smiled. “I liked having that secret he didn’t know. I liked knowing every inch of Ava, knowing all the things I’d done to her and Zan being clueless about it.”

I could see he did like it. He liked that he was doing something that gave him power over Zan. It put him in charge for once.

He smirked as his eyes raked over me like he could see my body through the blanket. Reaching back, he pulled his shirt over his head, making an ache start between my legs.

“You’re awfully sure of yourself,” I said. I was annoyed that he assumed he could have me any time he wanted, but I was also annoyed that I sounded breathless when I said it. I straightened up, speaking more confidently. “What if I’m not into it tonight?”

“Oh,” he said knowingly, “so you’re going to pretend that you don’t want me.” He gave me a wink. “Even though I know you are soaking wet just for me.”

I gasped, but managed to keep it inside. He could see right through me.

“Just like Ava, you think you can go back to your cold, lonely bed,” he grabbed his crotch, “after you’ve had this.”

He shook his head chuckling as he put his foot on the end of the bed and started to take off his boot. “Max ain’t giving you shit, bitch, but you know I’ve got a big, hard cock for you right here. I won’t even make you beg for it tonight.”

I was shivering with need. I couldn’t seem to control my body when it came to him. I wanted to tell him to get the hell out, that I didn’t want him, but I was incapable of speaking the words. I wanted him too damn much.

With wide eyes, I watched him push his pants to the floor to stand naked before me. His erection really was huge and my core started to pulse, eager to have him inside.

My heart pounded as he slowly pulled the blanket down to expose my body. His eyes raked over me and he smiled when he saw I wasn’t wearing panties.

His gaze met mine. “Don’t worry little girl,” he said with a smile. “The king will never know I’m right under his nose, giving his wife the ride of her life.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The Price of Lust (UC, R/T, Tess POV, adult) pt2 10/1/14

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Sorry more people aren't "digging" this story......but I have to admit I usually run from anything that involves Tess. Just don't like that character, but I understand you writers get tired of writing for us dreamers all of the time. And I know how outstanding you are with regards to anything Roswell.

I will continue to follow this here or "over there".
Thanks,
Carolyn
sarammlover
Addicted Roswellian

Post by sarammlover »

I totally thought I had left FB last time! So sorry. I am totally into this story. I like stories that are a little rough around the edges and you write sex hotter than almost any writer out there. I am loving this little story and I hope you post more soon!
RoswellOracle
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RoswellOracle »

Thanks for reading and posting guys.

I knew going in that Tess wouldn't be a popular topic, but I hope those of you brave enough to read will like it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Part 3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

When I woke up, I had a pleasant ache in my muscles that you get from fantastic sex. Rath had been as good as his word and given me the promised ride of my life.

He had an enormous appetite for sex and it seemed like he could go forever. He had impressive control and even when he did cum, he was ready to go again within minutes. It must be his alien constitution. I’d barely been able to catch my breath between bouts. We fucked for hours and he’d given me so many orgasms that I couldn’t even remember them all. It had been amazing.

Finally he’d been satiated and left and I’d collapsed into deep sleep.

As I came more awake I could start to feel other aches related to last night. I had his bite marks and razor burn all over my breasts, shoulders and neck, and my nipples and clit were tender from being rubbed and pinched repeatedly.

It was a shame, but using a swipe of my hand, I erased the evidence of Rath and our sex from my body and went to take a shower.

I realized it was later than I usually slept and I hurried in the shower, and then quickly dressed and headed to the kitchen. I felt an excitement and it wasn’t that I was eager to see Rath. I wanted to see Max.

I went into the kitchen to see that Max was the only one there, and I felt a little disappointed. But that was silly I told myself. The person I really wanted to see was there, and I smiled at my husband.

“Hi,” Max said shyly, motioning to the food on the table. “I don’t know where Lonni and Rath are but I found some breakfast.”

There was coffee, frozen waffles and fruit, and I fixed myself a plate. Max stayed to talk to me as I ate, but instead of enjoying the conversation, I kept catching myself looking down the hall toward the bedrooms.

It was stupid. It wasn’t like I was falling for Rath or anything, I just couldn’t stop thinking about all the pleasure he gave me.

Just as I was finishing breakfast, I started to hear the unmistakable sounds of sex from down the hall, and I felt a slash of jealously.

No, I didn’t have feelings for Rath, I was just sorry it wasn’t me getting impaled with that huge cock of his.

The sounds brought back vivid images from our encounter last night and I started to fill with desire. My nipples hardened to painful points and I felt slickness between my legs.

Max heard the sounds too and started to move uncomfortably. My eyes locked on him as he fidgeted in his seat and I thought how spectacular it would be if we could just go into my room and take care of our raging hormones.

But his must not have been raging the way mine were. After a moment, he turned to me and motioned to the main room with a jut of his head. “Want to see if the news is on or something?”

I felt like sighing with disappointment. Any other guy would have been all over me. Max was a normal teenage guy. Didn’t he any sexual urges?

Well he did for Liz Parker, but it seemed like not for me.

Here I was ready and willing and all he wanted to do was watch TV.

I nodded. It was the last thing I wanted to do, but I really had no choice. Max wasn’t going to have me and it seemed like I couldn’t stay and listen Rath and Lonni have sex, or even better, watch them have sex, so I smiled at Max. “Sure.”

We watched TV for over an hour before Lonni and Rath appeared, both eating frozen waffles.

Lonni approached us, talking with her mouth full. “You’ve got an errand today,” she said to Max.

He brow creased. “Errand?”

“Sure,” she said. “Time to meet that Emissary I was telling you about.”

“Now?” Max asked, suddenly nervous. He looked from Lonni to me and back at Lonni.

He’d been so eager before but now it seemed like he was so unsure.

“This afternoon,” Lonni said smoothly. “Rath will take you.”

Her eagle-eyed gazed slid over him seeing his nervousness, and she went to him, putting a hand on his shoulder. “Don’t worry, Max,” she purred as a sickly-sweet smile lit her face. “We’ll take good care of you.”

I don’t know why but her words sent a shiver down my spine.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After they got back from seeing the Emissary, Max had a haunted look in his eyes.

My eyes flicked to Rath but he seemed amazed as he sneaked glances at Max, and I couldn’t help wondering what had happened.

Going to Max, I put my arm around him.

“Are you okay?” I asked softly.

He nodded but stayed silent.

“Do you want to talk about what happened?” I encouraged.

He looked around, seeing Lonni and Rath and for once they took the hint and left us, heading toward the kitchen. They probably wanted to discussed what had happened too.

We sat on the couch and I waited for him to speak.

He haltingly told me the whole story, and I felt a bit of awe as I looked at him.

“So the seal is stenciled on your brain?” Without even realizing it, I reached up, meaning to touch his forehead, but he shied away, turning from my hand.

I tried not to take it personally but I did feel a slash of pain.

I’d thought we were making progress but I guess not enough to make him comfortable with touching him like that.

“Sorry,” he mumbled, “I just . . .” he trailed off.

I wasn’t sure what he meant, but I didn’t push.

“Are you sure you’re okay,” I asked with genuine concern.

He nodded, but I felt like he wanted to say something and just waited.

Looking down at his hands, he started. “I know we saw in that message from my mother in the cave, and she said that I am the leader, but it never felt real, until today.”

He met my eyes for a moment, and I nodded.

Looking away he continued. “It was outside confirmation I guess, and suddenly I’m being called ‘your majesty’ like some movie or something.”

I smiled. He was finally starting to realize his importance and the seriousness of our mission. “It’s what I’ve been telling you Max, you are the King.”

He shrugged. “I guess so. It’s just now I feel all of this pressure to be this King that everyone is expecting and I don’t know if I can do it. I’m not ready. I don’t know if I’ll ever be ready. I don’t know if I even want to be a leader.”

I was so happy he’d opened up to me and I reached out and touched his shoulder. “You’ll be great.”

He shrugged again. “It also makes me realize how alone we are. Michael and Isabel aren’t here for the biggest thing I’ve ever done, and I just don’t know . . .” he trailed off. “It seems wrong. And it’s Thanksgiving and –“

I cut him off. “You’re just feeling homesick.”

He met my eyes with a hopeful look, “You think so?”

I nodded. “We should find a restaurant that’s serving Thanksgiving dinner and we will have our own celebration.”

He nodded.

I sighed silently, feeling a little annoyed. He needed to get over things like this and just be a leader. He was so sentimental, so human. I couldn’t believe he was upset about missing Thanksgiving. It was just a stupid human holiday. It had nothing to do with us.

And he couldn’t be depending on Michael and Isabel for everything. They might not always be there for him.

It wouldn’t hurt for him to be a bit more like Rath at times like these. I was sure Rath wouldn’t be feeling homesick or worrying about being in charge.

Almost immediately I stopped my line of thinking. Max would be a great leader, I was sure of it. When the time came I knew his instincts would take over and he would be exactly like the great King and husband that Nasedo had told be about all my life.

Lonni and Rath came back into the room and I faced them. “We were thinking about getting Thanksgiving dinner. Do you guys know a good place?”

Smiling slightly Lonni’s calculated gaze raked over Max as if she was looking for all his weaknesses that she could exploit, and it made me wonder what Rath had told her about their encounter with the Emissary.

After a moment, her eyes met mine. “Sure,” she purred. “There’s a diner just up the street.”

Nodding, Rath instantly joined in. “Damn straight. They have a killer turkey dinner.”

I was surprised. “You guys celebrate Thanksgiving?”

“Fuck no!” Rath barked, and then smiled. “But that don’t mean I can’t appreciate a good meal.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Max was pretty quiet as we ate and I watched him picking at his dinner as he glanced around the diner with a forlorn look on his face. Maybe it hadn’t been such a great idea to bring him. It seemed to be reminding him of what he was missing at home.

I wasn’t sure how else to help him.

He was so human, and even after living with the Valenti’s for a few months, I still didn’t really understand that stuff.

Max just didn’t get that there were much bigger things at stake.

I’d been purposefully ignoring Rath since they got back, so I could concentrate on Max, and not think about what my body was craving so badly, but my eyes met his across the booth, and I felt like I was practically knocked out of my chair.

Desire like I’d never felt instantly consumed me. I felt it race through me like a bolt of lightening. My heart was racing, my breathing quickened, and my body was instantly ready for him.

And he saw it too. His eyes darkened and filled with that look a man gets when he knows you want him.

It was stupid, I knew. I wasn’t even attracted to him at all, it was just lust, but it was powerful. And as I held his gaze, I wondered if he would come to my room again tonight. Even if he did, I’d have to wait for hours for him to take away this ache deep inside me.

A knowing smile lifted the corners of his mouth. He liked being able to cause this reaction in me, and I was sure he liked knowing he could do it to me even when I was sitting next to Max.

Suddenly I felt his shoe press against mine, and slowly he slid my foot across the floor, opening my legs wider. It was nothing really. Even though I was wearing a skirt and no underwear, no one would be able to see, but it felt so sinful to be doing it right in front of Max and Lonni.

As my legs opened inch by inch, I started to feel the cool air of the restaurant on my heated skin.

He didn’t stop until my foot touched the wall and my legs were as wide as they could go. I felt so exposed, like I was sitting naked for everyone to see, but it also made my whole body pulse with desire.

My nipples were painfully hard, and moisture was leaking out of my core. I felt like my whole body was one live wire and one touch would make me explode.

He held his foot against mine for the rest of the meal, keeping my legs spread, but didn’t attempt anything else. But that simple thing made me almost wild to have him.

I couldn’t stop thinking that his huge cock was only a couple of feet and a zipper away from me. It would be so simple for him to dissolve the table between us, and then that hard length would be filling me. I was already spread wide and so ready for him.

Somehow I got through the rest of the meal, and I must have been semi-coherent, although, I really don’t remember. Finally Lonni and Max got up to leave. I was about to follow Max out of the booth, but Rath still had my foot trapped against the wall.

His eyes bored into mine and as I looked back at him, for a moment I wondered what would happen. Quickly he reached under the table and his fingers slid beneath my skirt and dipped into the moisture at my core.

I barely registered the touch and then he was gone. I watched breathlessly as he stuck his fingers in his mouth, sucking them clean.

He winked. “Just a little dessert.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

On the way back from the diner, Rath rented a handful of the latest videos. When we got back to their place we got drinks and popcorn and Rath put one of the movies in the player and used his powers to dim the lights. With another flick of power he projected the image of the movie onto the large concrete wall directly across from the sofa.

I was really impressed. I’d never thought of using my powers like that, and the picture was so big it was almost like being in the theater.

Max was also impressed. “Wow, you’ll have to show me how to do that.”

“Sure duke,” Rath said with a jut of his chin. “When we start the next movie I’ll give you a lesson.”

Lonnie flung herself down on one end of the sofa, curling her feet under her. Max took one of the chairs that was in front of the sofa, turning it to face the correct direction and pulling it to the side a bit so he wouldn’t block anyone’s view. I went to sit next to Max in the other chair, but Rath’s hand snaked around my waist.

“Why don’t you sit on the sofa, with Lonni and me?” he invited with a purr.

Deftly he turned me, and practically before I knew it, I found myself on the opposite end from Lonni.

I was pretty sure his sudden gentlemanliness had nothing to do with being polite and more to do with something he wanted. But surely he didn’t think we could do anything while we were in the same room with Lonni and Max. Although I was so turned on, I wouldn’t have objected.

As the movie played, I was really having a hard time getting into it. There were some Romans or something fighting. It just wasn’t my thing. Plus I was horny as hell, and the thing I needed to salve the ache between my thighs was sitting right next to me, and I couldn’t do a damn thing about it.

When the movie had been going for a while Rath reached behind us and took two blankets off the back of the couch. He handed one to Lonni, who put it over her lap, and he put the other one over me and him, pulling it up so it covered his shoulders.

“Don’t want you to get cold,” he mumbled.

I guess it was getting a bit chilly, but usually guys are so warm, I thought it was weird, until I felt his hand on my naked thigh.

I sneaked a glance at him. It was completely obvious what he’d intended now, but even though we were covered by a blanket, we were still in the same room with Lonni and Max. Max mostly had his back to us, and when I looked over at Lonni and she seemed to be concentrating on the movie, but still.

I don’t know if I would have risked it had it just been up to me, but I could hardly say anything unless I wanted to give everything away. And as Rath’s hand slid under my skirt and started slowly moving up my thigh, I found myself spreading my legs open to give him more access.

Oh shit I wanted to be touched.

His fingers feathered over my inner thighs, sending shivers of desire all through me. I held my breath as he went higher and higher, wondering if he would ever get to where I really needed him.

Finally he reached the juncture of my thighs and I nearly sighed with relief.

With one finger, he stroked over my clit and my hips bucked toward him. I had to keep my mouth clamped shut to not cry out.

I wanted him to slip a couple of fingers inside me and pump them in and out until I came, but I should have known it wouldn’t be that easy with him. He had other ideas.

So softly he brushed his fingers over my skin, up and down and around in circles, barely touching me, and not where I so desperately needed him. It was maddening.

He traced the edge of my lower lips, skipping over my clit, and just when I thought he was going to reach my core, he changed directions. I shifted my hips as much as I dared, trying to get him to really touch me, but he simply avoided me.

For long minutes he teased me, I have no idea how long really, all I could concentrate on were the sensations he was causing. I could feel heat spreading through my body, moisture pooling at my core, and I was aching with desire. I wanted to groan with frustration, but I was denied even that.

I was getting so desperate, I was considering just grabbing his hand under the blanket and putting his clever fingers exactly where I wanted them.

Then suddenly Rath withdrew his hand, and I nearly moaned at the loss, wondering why he had stopped.

He put his fingers into his mouth and licked them clean, giving me a wink.

Fuck! I was in an even worse state than I was before. I was so turned on it was painful.

He casually got up, stretching and called out, “Anybody want a refill?”

As he waited for the answers, his eyes met mine and with a small jut of his chin, he motioned behind the sofa.

I have to admit that my desire went into overdrive. Was he really suggesting we go and have a quick fuck?

He left and I stayed where I was, barely daring to breathe. Could we really do it? Would Max and Lonni even notice we were gone?

I wasn’t sure what to do, but the throbbing between my thighs was driving me insane, and the cure was just down the hall. I felt so empty, I needed to be filled with his thick cock. I shivered just thinking about it. I had to have it.

So I decided to risk it. Well, maybe decided isn’t the best word. I’m pretty sure I couldn’t have done anything else than follow him.

Getting up, I didn’t even make an excuse for why I was leaving. They’d probably just think I wanted a drink or bathroom break. I noticed that neither of them even glanced at me as I left.

The room was completely dark except for the light coming from the movie, and as I approached the hall at the back of the room, I could hardly see anything. A small movement warned me a split second before that I wasn’t alone and I suddenly found myself pressed back against the wall.

I panted harshly as I felt his erection on my stomach.

“Oh bitch,” he breathed as his hands roughly stroked over me, “I’ve been wanting to be inside you for hours.”

I shivered again, and nodded. “Me too.”

I started to tell myself again that this would be the last time, but I didn’t know who I thought I was kidding. And why shouldn’t I indulge in Rath’s huge cock and sexual talents while I was here? After a few days we’d be going back to Roswell and I was pretty sure I’d never see him or have him again.

He started to lift up my skirt, but I stopped him. “We can’t do it here.” I whispered harshly. “They might hear us.”

He chuckled, leaning in close to talk in my ear. “This is the safest place. We can see if they get up. You’ll just have to keep quiet.”

And I realized instantly he was right. If we went into a bedroom or anywhere else, we risked them coming to look for us.

I saw that the light emitted from the television ended several feet away from us, and knew that even if they looked back toward us, they would see only darkness.

Rath didn’t wait for my answer, and simply lifted me up, holding me against the wall and then plunged inside.

I nearly cried out with surprise and the relief of finally being filled, but somehow kept it inside, and then I climaxed.

Rath didn’t even give me a moment to savor it though as he began pounding furiously inside me.

I couldn’t do anything but hang on, so I wrapped my arms and legs around him and let him have complete control over giving us pleasure.

As he slammed into me, I turned my head, watching Lonni and Max where they sat just a few feet away from us. The movie was loud and covered any small sounds that might be coming from us, and I wondered if Rath had chosen it for that reason.

It was such a strange sensation to be having sex so close to other people who were completely unaware of what we were doing, but it was exciting too. The thought that we had to finish before they caught us made it even hotter.

I felt my inner muscles begin to clamp down on his cock and knew another orgasm was quickly approaching. I stiffened, arching back as it consumed me, and again he chuckled in my neck.

“You really get off on sneaking around behind their backs, don’t you?” he growled in my ear. “Just like in our last life.”

I was completely shocked. Rath and Ava had an affair in our last life? “What do you mean?” I hissed.

“You don’t remember?” he said with a laugh, as he licked my ear and pounded into me even harder. “We had some damn fine fucks while your husband and my fiancé were busy with other things.”

I couldn’t believe it. “We . . .” I trailed off as he changed the angle of his hips and hit an especially sensitive spot inside me, temporarily robbing me of the power of speech.

He slammed into me the same way again and again, making me gasp, while he spoke low in my ear. “Oh yeah, Rath gave it to Ava all the time. They were always sneaking away to have a quickie, and she especially loved to do it where she could see Zan.”

“Oh shit,” I panted as the sensations built quickly inside me, and then I came again, but he still didn’t even slow his pace.

His story was so overwhelming, and mixed with the fact that he was pounding into me like a jackhammer while he was telling it I thought I must be in shock. It seemed so implausible, but it would explain a lot actually.

He continued. “Yeah, the princess Vilondra had Khivar and pretty much any other guy she wanted, and Zan was always leaving Ava alone to run the planet, not to mention she suspected he had his pieces of ass on the side. Practically every woman on the planet was throwing herself at her husband. What woman wouldn’t want to be with the King? So Ava and Rath were left alone a lot.”

“And believe me he noticed what a fine piece of ass she was, and he saw her looking at him a lot. So it wasn’t too long before they started fucking behind Zan and Vilondra’s backs.”

“We did?” I gasped. “They did?”

He nodded. “The first time was at some state dinner party. Zan was trying to gain alliances with powerful families and poor little Ava was feeling neglected as usual. Rath saw Vilondra sneak off with some diplomat’s son. It’s not like he and Vilondra were in love, but he thought she should at least be discrete about her affairs since they were engaged.”

I listened with fascination and horror as he continued.

“They were both pissed as hell. Ava came into a room as Rath threw something against a wall and they just came together. He took her against the same wall in her big, frilly party dress. Lifted it up and slid right inside her, just like we doing right now,” he said with a grunt.

And strangely enough as he said it, the situation did start to feel familiar to me.

“After that,” he hissed, “they were together all the time. Whenever they could get away, or whenever they were left alone. Ava couldn’t get enough of his big cock,” he licked my ear, “just like you.”

He chuckled, “But Ava really had a thing for getting fucked where she could see Zan. She liked to have Rath inside her making her cum when her husband was close. She liked having this secret that he never knew about.”

“The first time was an accident,” he said. “They were fucking in her bedroom on a sofa against a window. He was giving it to her from behind and she facing the window, looking down into the courtyard below. Zan came back early from a meeting and looked up seeing her. She waved and smiled like nothing was happening. Then she watched her husband in the yard getting delayed by person after person, knowing she wasn’t his first priority. Rath kept fucking her and she came again and again, getting off on her husband’s ignorance of what was happening right under his nose.”

And as he said it, I looked over at Max, watching the movie with no clue what was going on just feet away, and I climaxed again.

It did feel naughty and exciting to have something Max didn’t know about. Maybe that’s why I kept fucking all those boys at school. I could pass them in the hall and know what we’d done, even if they didn’t remember, and Max would never know they’d had me.

Rath leaned in biting my nipple hard through my shirt, bringing me back to him and I thrust my hips in time with his. “Harder,” I demanded.

He smiled and drew back slamming into me again and again.

Reaching between us, my fingers found my clit and I rubbed it in fast circles. Oh shit it felt so good I came apart again. As Rath kept pounding into me, I kept working my clit as I looked over at Max.

I tired to picture him thrusting into me, giving me this pleasure, but I found I couldn’t. It was Rath’s face and body I kept seeing and Rath’s huge cock that was filling me and making me cum. I wondered why for a moment but then I shrugged and gave myself over to the pleasure.

My whole body was tightening around him and I bowed back as I felt an incredible orgasm approach. I rubbed my clit faster as the pleasure started to overwhelm me and pinched my nub hard, sending myself over the edge.

Rath groaned into my neck as he exploded, shooting jets of his essence into me as his hips continued to buck against me.

He kept me pressed against the wall as we gasped for breath and I continued to play with my clit, sending more shocks of pleasure through my body.

“Fuck,” he puffed into my ear, “we’re getting pretty fucking good at this.”

I nodded. I was tired of being coy. “Are you coming to my room tonight?”

He pulled back enough to look into my eyes, a cocky smile raising the corners of his mouth. “I’ll come, but I’ll only let you cum if you beg me real good.”

I shrugged and nodded again. It was fair after all.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

TBC

sarammlover
Addicted Roswellian

Re: The Price of Lust (UC, R/T, Tess POV, adult) pt3 10/26/1

Post by sarammlover »

All I can say is holy fucking hot shit ! Wow!
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Just because I don't like Tess........it doesn't mean I don't like your story.
This is hot......and very different.
LOL......Max was uncomfortable and went to watch TV.
Interesting that Rath and Ava had a thing going in their past life.
Thanks for this update,
Carolyn
RoswellOracle
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RoswellOracle »

Thanks for reading guys!!
Here is a little smut for the holiday :lol:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Part 4

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I sat in the kitchen eating breakfast, and I barely heard a word Max was saying. I couldn’t stop thinking about sex with Rath.

I had no attraction to him whatsoever, and I didn’t think I ever would, and I certainly had no romantic feelings for him. I didn’t even like him. But I was quickly becoming obsessed with having sex with him.

He was just so good at it.

He gave me so much pleasure that I could hardly think of anything else.

And having sex yesterday while Max had been sitting just a few feet away had been the most exciting thing I’d ever done. I wanted it again.

Then Rath had come to my room last night and I’d had him several more times, but I still wanted more. A shiver went through me just thinking about it.

After the summit tomorrow, we’d be going home, and I was starting to wonder what I would do when I didn’t have access to Rath’s huge cock. I’d only been away from him a few hours and I was already starting to have withdrawls. I guess I’d have to find someone in Roswell who could satisfy me. If that was even possible.

If it were up to me, I’d take Rath back with us, just so I could have him whenever I wanted. Unfortunately it wasn’t going to happen, and we would leave and I’d never have him again, but until then I planned to indulge myself as much as possible.

Rath hadn’t appeared this morning yet, and I guessed he was still asleep. I had an overwhelming urge to wake him up and take advantage of the morning erection I was sure he was sporting.

I glanced at Max, his presence and droning voice annoying me now. With Max and Lonni around, I wouldn’t be doing anything with Rath.

Of course Rath had said he’d take care of me if I asked. Maybe I could make up some excuse to get Max to go out for a while, or I could go somewhere and arrange to meet Rath.

“So what do you think?” Max asked, bringing my attention back to him.

I hadn’t been paying attention for a while but he had several city guides spread out and he’d been talking about more sightseeing destinations. “It all sounds good to me,” I said noncommittally, picking at my food. “I’m good with whatever you want to do.”

I couldn’t believe he was still so excited about seeing New York. There were much more important things going on.

Okay, granted, practically all I was thinking about was sex, but at the moment, it seemed like the most important thing in the world.

Glancing at my watch, I let out a silent sigh. It was approaching ten o’clock. I knew Max would want to leave soon and I was starting to worry that I would have to wait until after we got back to have Rath.

Max got up and started to clean, taking his dishes to the sink. I sighed again. It wouldn’t be long until we left. But just as Max was finishing, Lonni and Rath came into the kitchen and headed for the coffee.

Rath gave me a searing look that sent another shiver through me.

“Well,” Lonni drawled as she poured steaming liquid into a cup, “are you excited about the summit tomorrow?”

Max looked as surprised as I felt. Lonni and Rath had been keeping very tight control of information about the summit.

“Tomorrow,” Max said. “Is it far from here?”

Lonni shrugged, taking a gulp of her coffee. “Not far. We can walk there.”

Max focused on her. “Who is going to be there?”

Rath grabbed a loaf of French bread, heating it with his powers, and pulled it out of the cover as he spoke up. “All the planets are sending representatives.”

Max’s brow creased. “All the planets? How many are there?”

Rath nodded, taking a bite of his bread, and talking with a full mouth. “The planets on the royal seal, like you saw yesterday.”

Max shook his head, confused, and Rath motioned into the living room. “Come on, duke. I’ll show you.”

The four of us went down the hall and into the other room. Rath took a piece of wood off the floor and used his powers like spray paint, making a rough sketch of a ‘V’ with five circles in it.

When he was finished, Max motioned to the drawing. “So this is the royal seal?”

Rath bobbed his head, pointing to the board with his loaf of bread. “You got it. And these are the five worlds of our star system.”

Max pointed to the bottom circle. “And that one. That's home? Home.”

I was surprised to hear his tone. It was like a completely foreign concept to him. Like he’d never considered anywhere other than Earth to be his home. And then I almost laughed at myself for being surprised. Of course Max had never thought about it. He was practically human. I’d have to work on that.

“Bingo,” Rath continued. “That's how the emissary knew you were the real deal. You got the royal seal stenciled on your brain.”

Max brushed aside that information. “And these other four worlds,” he said, focusing back on the drawing. “They'll all be sending a representative to the summit?”

Rath nodded. “Well, they'll be doing the possession thing again, you know, like the emissary.”

I was surprised they weren’t coming. We were important after all. “Why don't they come in person?”

Rath focused on me for the first time and I could see the mischief in his eyes. “You see, little girl,” he started out in a mocking tone, “space is what we call very, very big. You know, it's not easy to get places. People just don't zip around the galaxy like on Star Trek.”

His eyes held mine, letting me know he wanted me, even if he was acting like a complete jerk.
Lonni was the one who really answered my question. “No one's coming back here again in person unless there's a good reason.”

Rath shrugged. “Like to bring us home.” He paused, looking around to see the effect his words had.

This time I was completely shocked. Home. The word echoed through my head. It was the first they’d mentioned that there was even a remote possibility we might be able to go home. “We can go home?”

“Yeah,” Rath said, “we can.” He motioned to Max, “If the man here cuts a deal at the summit.”

Suddenly Max looked suspicious. “What kind of a deal?”

Stepping closer to Max, Lonni purred. “A deal to bring peace back to our world.”

Rath picked up right where she’d stopped. “And in our world, blood on the streets, baby. That dude Khivar that took your throne, people hate his ass!”

I didn’t know about Max, but to me this was starting to seem rehearsed.

Lonnie continued. “Our mother sent our pods to earth for safekeeping, hoping we'd come back one day.”

Rath picked up on her cue again. “And that day is now. The word is that Khivar's desperate, and he'll do anything to end the fighting.”

Lonni nodded, “Including let us come back home.”

Max looked stunned by this revelation. “Home,” he said the word like he’d never heard it before. “I never thought,” he shook his head. “Not this soon.”

He seemed to go introspective for a moment and my first thought was he must be thinking about Liz. He shook himself out of it quickly though. “What about Michael and Isabel?”

His mentioning the others made me think of her. “And Ava,” I said.

“They're expecting the royal four, not the royal seven,” Lonni said, trying to dismiss the question with a joke. Her words were light, but I could hear her annoyance.

I think Max could too, because he spoke up, “I am not leaving Michael and Isabel behind.”

Lonni tried to soothe him. “Look, Max. Max, they seem so happy in that cute little town.” She saw immediately it wasn’t working and changed tactics. “Chill, chill. It'll all be okay. You'll see. It'll all fall our way.”

Suddenly she changed again, looking sly. “Unless they bring up the granolith again.”

I was surprised they knew about it, but I was even more surprised when Max played dumb. “The granolith?” he asked smoothly, as if he’d never heard of it.

I could see Lonni and Rath watching him carefully.

“Yeah, yeah,” Rath explained. “It's this stupid religious thing.”

This time Lonni picked up his thought. “The protector told us it's like the holy grail. Some piece of junk people on our planet worship for some reason.” She focused on Max’s face. “You ever heard of it?”

I had to admit that if I didn’t know the truth, I wouldn’t know Max was lying. “No.” he said simply.

Lonnie continued to watch him. “No,” she confirmed.

I couldn’t tell if she believed him.

Rath’s eyes narrowed. “That's too bad.”

“Yeah,” Lonnie agreed, still studying Max. “Would have been a nice bargaining chip if you had.”

Max shrugged. “I haven't.”

Lonni seemed to relax. “No problem,” she purred. “Probably won't even bring it up anyway.” She seemed to be finished with the conversation and started to turn away, but Max spoke up, his question making her face him again.

“What time tomorrow?” he asked.

I could tell she was annoyed by her slow blink before she spoke. “Early,” she said. “Ten o’clock.”

This time she did leave, and Rath followed close behind her.

I looked to Max, wondering why he lied, but not willing to ask the question so close to the others. But I saw that he’d turned introspective again and wondered if he would have even heard me if I did ask.

I knew he was worried about Michael and Isabel, and of course Liz. He was worried about his life and family on Earth, not about what was waiting for us on our own planet.

I wanted to say something to make him see how important our mission was and how it would only really start when we were back home. But I didn’t know what would possibly make a difference to him.

So instead of speaking, I just stood there with him. He paced a little, seeming to see nothing around him, and I wondered if he was trying to think about ways to get out of our mission.

But for me it was the best news I’d ever heard. I’d been waiting for it all of my life.

Since I came out of the pod, Nasedo had told me about our home, and I even had a few fleeting memories of my other life. And I wanted it back. I wanted my family, my husband, my title. I wanted everything I used to have, not this poor excuse for a life I was living now.

And yesterday after Rath had revealed our complicated past together I couldn’t stop thinking about it. You would think I’d remember something so intense as the interaction between us must have been. When he’d told me it did seem kind of familiar, but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t remember anything.

And I wanted to remember. I wanted to know what it was like for my other self. How much she’d enjoyed Rath. How much she’d enjoyed cheating on her husband.

I watched Max as he continued to move around the room, and I willed the memories to come. I tried to imagine what she’d felt. Was she like me? Did she grow up knowing they were to be married? Had they been friends before they fell in love, or was it love at first site? Or did she love him only to find out he didn’t love her?

Of course in this life I wasn’t cheating on him. We weren’t together, yet.

And after we were together . . .

It was only sex after all.

Max looked up and seemed surprised that I was still there. “Um,” he started, “do you mind if we skip the sight seeing today? I could use some time alone to think.”

Relief flashed through me that I wouldn’t have to follow him around the city, and then annoyance took its place. He wanted to be alone, not with me. But I pasted a supportive smile on my face. “Sure. I could use some time to think too.”

He nodded. “I’ll see you back here later, okay?” He headed for the door to the tunnel outside, not even waiting for my reply.

As soon as the heavy door shut behind him, Rath emerged from the hall to the kitchen. He crossed quickly to me, a smoldering look in his eyes, and automatically I was turned on again.

As he reached me, he roughly grabbed my breast, flicking a fingernail over my aroused nipple. “I’ve got a raging hard-on with your name on it, bitch.”

I looked around him toward the kitchen, and when I didn’t see anyone, I stroked his impressive length through his jeans. “What about Lonni?” I purred.

He shook his head. “I don’t think she knows what the fuck she’s doing today,’ he said softly. “And I don’t want to wait for her to figure it out.” He motioned with his head toward the door. “I know a place though. Meet me across the street in ten minutes.”

I nodded and he headed for the door where Max had just left.

I practically held my breath as I waited, wondering what kind of excuse I could give to Lonni if she came into the room. But my brain didn’t seem to be working.

My body pulsed with desire thinking about finally having him. Time seemed to have slowed to practically a halt, and I checked my watch several times until I felt it had been long enough to go.

Hurrying through the dark tunnel, I wondered why Rath hadn’t just suggested the convenient side tunnel again, and then answered my own question. We didn’t know what Max and Lonni were doing and it was possible either of them might stumble upon us in there.

I almost ran toward my destination and finally emerged from underground into the daylight. Immediately I looked for Rath but didn’t see him, and jogged across the street, searching anxiously for him. I needed him now.

Looking one direction and then the other, I started to walk down the street, but suddenly I was grabbed and pulled into a small space between two buildings. It was practically hidden in the shadows and I hadn’t even realized it was there.

There was room for the two of us to stand face-to-face, but not much more, and the sunlight from above was completely blocked by the height of the two buildings. Only the dull light streaming in from the other end of the alley dimly illuminated us and no one from the street would be able to see us.

Rath towered over me, making me feel delicate and feminine, something Max had never made me feel, but I pushed it aside wanting to only focus on the moment.

Desire rushed through me, as I looked at him, knowing I would soon have what I needed.

Without a word, he reached for the fastening on my jeans, and I put my hands on his. I could hear the traffic and bustle of people all around us and objected half-heartedly. “Someone might see us.”

He didn’t stop his actions, bending to strip my jeans down my legs, he gave me a quick glance. “But you don’t give a rat’s ass, do you dirty bitch?”

I probably should have cared, but I found I didn’t and shrugged. Human morals might dictate that sex should be in private. But I had always taken pride in not being human and I never worried about human rules or morals. I would do what and who I wanted.

That was one thing I respected about Rath too. He didn’t care about what anyone thought. He did what he wanted.

Rath practically threw me over his shoulder as he lifted me briefly, pulling my pants off completely before standing in front of me and using his powers to reveal his rigid erection.

He smiled as his eyes flicked over me. “That is fucking sexy having you bare-ass nekkid in an alley.”

There was no foreplay, he simply picked me up and held me against the wall as he impaled me.

Wrapping my legs around him, I gasped as he filled me so completely. It was without a doubt, the best thing I’d ever experienced.

And then he started moving.

He pounded into me so hard that he made my body move against the rough brick. I could feel every inch of his thick cock each time he surged inside, filling me with pleasure. Sensations rushed through me so quickly that I didn’t have time to catch my breath.

The first orgasm came almost immediately and caught me by surprise, but he didn’t even slow down.

If anything, he went even faster and harder, filling me so deliciously. Then he reached between us, squeezing my breast before roughly stroking my rigid nipple. He moved down to my clit and rubbed it hard, before pinching it and sending me over the edge again.

As he continued to hammer into me, he kept rubbing my clit in rapid circles, occasionally pinching and bringing on a rush of pain that turned to pleasure, quickly bringing me to another spectacular climax.

It was like he was trying to make me cum as rapidly as possible.

My breath was coming in gasps and I wasn’t sure how much more pleasure I could stand and stay conscious.

“So what about you?” he asked suddenly, grunting with effort as he pounded into me even harder. “You lived with the shapeshifter all those years. He didn’t tell you about the granolith?”

His question surprised me, and I wondered if this was why he had given me three orgasms without signs of slowing down. Was he trying to lower my inhibitions with great sex and get me to slip up?

But despite the pleasure rushing through me, I was able to answer truthfully and convincingly. “No,” I gasped, as he continued to fill me, making my whole body bow back, “Nasedo never said anything about it.”

After we found the granolith, I had often wondered why he’d never mentioned it to me, but I guess I’d never know.

Rath searched my face, trying to determine if I was telling the truth and seemed satisfied, giving a jerk of his head as he hammered into me even faster. He pulled at my clit, pinching it hard, the pain giving me the ultimate pleasure.

My whole body tightened and shook and then I flew over the edge again. It was the most powerful orgasm I’d even had, and it rushed through my body again and again. I had to fight to not give in to it and stay awake.

This time Rath came with me, thrusting into me another half dozen times to empty himself, and drawing out my pleasure.

He collapsed against me, not leaving my body and still pressing me to the wall, as we attempted to catch out breath.

I knew he’d used the sex as an interrogation technique, but I really didn’t care. It’s not like we were in a relationship or meant anything to each other. We weren’t exactly enemies, but we weren’t friends either. We were both out for ourselves. I would have done the same thing to him.

He could try to get information out of me by giving me spectacular sex any time he wanted. I wouldn’t complain.

And until I had the chance to talk to Max and ask him why he’d lied, I wouldn’t say anything about the granolith.

As we came down, I fought to stay coherent. It was difficult after such an incredible round of sex. I looked to the nearby street, surprised again at how close we were to the people on the sidewalk, and yet in our own private world.

It was a really great place to have sex, and I wondered how Rath had discovered it, and how many other women he’d had in the alley. It kind of turned me on to think about it, and I started to feel that ache deep inside.

My inner muscles began to pulse around Rath, still buried within me, and he pulled back enough to see my face. A slow grin started to curve his mouth, and I felt him growing inside me again.

He pulled at my shirt and bra, ripping them and exposing my breasts to the cool morning air. “I want you completely bare this time,” he said, waggling his tongue at me, and then his hot mouth closed over my nipple.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After a few more rounds of spectacular sex, I went back to Lonni and Rath’s place to find Max. I wanted to ask him about why he’d lied about the granolith, but I didn’t get a chance.

He stayed out until after dark, and didn’t return until just before dinner, but Lonni and Rath were there and I couldn’t get him alone. I thought I’d wait until he went to bed and try to talk to him, but after he finished eating, he barely grunted a ‘goodnight’ as he headed down the hall to his room.

I hurried after him. “Max, wait. I need to talk to you.”

He didn’t even pause, but spoke over his shoulder. “Let’s just talk tomorrow,” he said gruffly. Then he went into his room and firmly shut the door.

I stood there completely confused, and I wasn’t sure what to do.

When he’d come back from wherever he’d been all day, he’d looked so lost, and it didn’t take a genius to figure out why. I wanted to be there for him but I wasn’t sure what he needed.

I hesitated in front of his door, undecided, but finally knocked softly. “Max?” I called out. “Are you okay?”

He didn’t even open the door. “I’m fine,” he answered. “I’ll see you in the morning.”

Even through the door I could hear the strain in his voice. He was in pain and he didn’t want my help.

Disappointment filled me. I’d thought we’d made more progress than that, but obviously not. He was still mourning his relationship with Liz. Maybe even hoping to rekindle it.

He’d get over it, I told myself. He’d have to when we were back on our planet. He wouldn’t have another choice. I’d just have to be there for him until then.

Rath’s arm slid around me to grasp my breast, squeezing it hard. It was still tender from the rough handling earlier, and almost made me cry out, but I was able to keep it to a gasp.

I wanted him but I was also cautious. “What about Lonni?” I whispered as I tried to pull away.

His other arm snaked around my waist and he pulled me hard against his body, rubbing his thick erection into my ass.

“She went out,” he said, nuzzling my neck, “so we’ve got lots of time to fuck.”

Even though I’d already had him several times this morning, I felt myself growing instantly wet. “You’re room or mine?” I asked coyly.

“Maybe,” he breathed in my ear, “I should just take you right here against ole’ Maxie boy’s door. Pound you into it again and again, so the door bangs against the frame, and let him hear every moan and scream I can get from you. I bet that would really get you off.”

I could picture it so easily. Rath holding me against the door with his body as he slammed into me, making the door rattle with each powerful thrust. Max is a virgin but not so innocent that he wouldn’t know what was going on outside his door. But he would be too embarrassed to object. He would be trapped inside his room, forced to listen to the sounds of our pleasure.

I nodded, and nearly came just thinking about it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The Price of Lust (UC, R/T, Tess POV, adult) pt4 11/27/1

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I like this human, innocent Max.
Wish he'd find out about Rath and Tess.......and realize this went on before on Antar.
Must admit, Rath and Tess make a perfect pair!
Thanks for the update,
Carolyn